Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Never Been More Thankful" with Bailee Madison and Olivia Holt  (Read 532 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"Never Been More Thankful" with Bailee Madison and Olivia Holt
« on: December 30, 2023, 08:28:00 PM »

Never Been More Thankful
Starring Bailee Madison and Olivia Holt
Codes: MF, Oral, Public
Written By MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

I can’t believe I had thought that this was a good idea. A few weeks ago, going back to LA for the weekend and doing a Friendsgiving sounded like a good idea. Give me a chance to get away from New York for a few days, getting to see some friends I hadn’t seen in a while. It all sounded nice. However, now I was at JFK after a long day of work and was boarding a plane to take a cross-country redeye. I paid extra for a first-class seat. Normally I didn’t fly like that, but if there was any chance of me getting some sleep on the plane, I would need the comfortable seat and extra legroom.

I was one of the first to board the plane. I knew from the crowd at the gate as I boarded that the flight was going to be closer to full than empty. So as I sat in my seat, I watched people coming down the aisles, quietly wondering if any of those people were going to be my seatmate. As people moved past me and the back of the plane started to fill up, I started to get my hopes up I’d have no one next to me. As soon as I thought that, I saw a woman coming down the aisle. She was wearing sweatpants, a hoody, and a baseball hat. While her clothes were baggy, and her hat hid her face, it was pretty clear she was an attractive woman.

When she stopped next to me, I didn’t know whether to feel lucky to have an attractive seatmate for the first time in my life or unlucky because I would not be alone as I wished.

“I’m the window seat,” she said.

“No problem,” I said, and got up out of my seat. As I turned to leave the row, and that is when I saw her face. A face I recognized. She slid into her seat, and as I looked at her again as I sat back down, the name came to me.

“You’re Bailee Madison, right?”

“You recognize me?” she said with a smile on her face. Once I saw the smile, I knew without a doubt it was her.

“Yeah, I really liked the Pretty Little Liars show you did, and I also saw, what was it called, umm… Play Dead. I watched that his past Halloween.”

“You watched Pretty Little Liars?”

“I watched the original series with an ex of mine a few years ago. And when your version on Max, I thought I’d give it a try, and I just couldn’t stop watching,” I told her. While I enjoyed the show, I left out the fact that she was one of the reasons I could not stop watching.

“Well, you’ll be happy to know I just came from the set of season two,” she told me.

“How’s it going?”

Bailee and I talked for a while about the show, and how the strike had shut things down, and how weird it was to be shooting a show that is set during the summer while it is late November in upstate New York. Some of the costumes they had to wear did not go with the cold weather. She then asked me about myself and why I was flying out west. We talked for a while, even after the plane was in the air. When they turned the lights down on the cabin, she opened up her iPad and I turned and drifted to sleep in my seat. At some point during the flight, I awoke. Feeling a little refreshed but the plane was still in midair.

“You’re awake,” Bailee said. I looked over at her and saw that she was still awake and her face was illuminated from the movie she was watching on her iPad. She’d removed her hat., so I could see her face now. “Sleep well?”

“Yeah, thanks. Do you know how much longer until we get to LA?”

“I think, like two hours,” she answered.

“I guess not well enough then,” I sighed.

“Well, It looked like you were having a good dream at least,” she said with a goofy smile.

“Why do you say that? Did I say something in my sleep?”

“Nope, you didn’t say anything,” She said with a smile.

“So…?” I asked, She then turned and angled her iPad screen towards me. Angling down a bit, she illuminated my pants, and there was my erection clearly outlined in my pants. And it wasn’t just the outline. I had turned and twisted in my seat enough that my pants were tight against my erection. You could see it so cleanly you could not only see the tip, but you could practically see the veins running along the shaft.

“Oh, wow,” I said, quickly trying to loosen my pants a bit and make my boner a little less noticeable.

“I don’t think there is any hiding that,” Bailee giggled. I was somewhat relieved when she moved her screen back towards herself. She was right, there wasn’t much hiding I could do. Plus, she had already seen it, so what’s the point?

“So, you couldn’t help check me out while I was asleep?” I joked when I settled down and relaxed in my seat.

“No, it wasn’t like that” she denied, slightly flustered. I could almost swear I could see her blushing. “One of my earbuds fell out, and I had to turn on the overhead light to find it. And when I turned on the light… well, it was there, and like I said, there’s no hiding it. It is ummm..” she started to say something but pretty quickly bit her lip. “So, are you going to go take care of it?”

“I don’t know at what age masturbating solo in an airplane bathroom becomes a sad adventure, but I am pretty sure I am above that age limit.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know, it’ll go away eventually,” I told her. That was going to be my plan. Wait it out on the plane, and then probably jerk it off once I get to my hotel room, with my attractive seatmate probably going to have a starring role in my masturbatory thoughts.

Bailee then turned her screen back toward my lap. “It hasn’t gone away yet,” she said with a little lap before turning her screen back.

“Well, it’s not going to subside anytime soon if the beautiful woman sitting next to me doesn’t stop talking about and looking at my erection. It’s almost as if you don’t want it to go down,” I said. Bailee had no response to that. She just sat there with a smirk on her face, purposely not making any eye contact. Given another minute, her eyes darted down to my lap once again.

“I can take it out if you want,” I offered.

“What, no. That’s crazy,” she said, quite flustered now. I stood up and looked around. The cabin lights were still down but it seemed like those sitting around us were asleep.

“Everyone is asleep,” I said as I sat back in my sleep. I then took off my sweatshirt, bunched it up, and put it on my lap. “Just saying, you can’t stop looking over. You’re obviously curious. There is only one way to put that curiosity to rest.”

“You’re crazy,” she said with a smile and looked back at her screen. She watched her movie for another two minutes. Before turning it off, and asking me, “You’d seriously take it out right here in the seats?”

“Does that mean you want me to?” I knew she did. She was just too nervous to say the words.

“This is crazy,” she said and looked away from me and out the window. She waited another minute before turning back to me, “Okay, I…”

She cut herself off because as she looked away I had undid my jeans and pulled my dick out. I did my best to use the sweatshirt to cover and block the vision of anyone to my right, but I was openly exposed to Bailee. I used my other hand at the bottom of the shaft to angle it straight up to the ceiling.

“Ummm, okay. There it is,” she said, trying to act like it’s no big deal.

“Live up to what you were picturing,” I asked.

“I can’t tell, it’s kind of dark,” she said. Bailee then pulled out her phone and turned on the flashlight to illuminate my dick. As she looked at it in the light she added, “That’s better.”

“You’re not taking any photos are you?”

“Of course not,” she said, but she had a slight smile where I could not tell if she was telling the truth or not.

“So you never answered, is it about what you were expecting?”

“It’s something alright. Congratulations,” She then giggled as she watched my dick move. Hearing Bailee tell me congratulations while looking at my manhood made more than my ego swell. After another minute, Bailee tucked her phone away.

“Done looking?” I asked.

“For now,” she said. I then began starting to try to put my dick away, but trying to do it while sitting and at full mass was not an easy task. After a minute of watching me struggle, she asked, “Do you need a hand?”

“You’re more than welcome to it,” told her, moving my hands away and leaving me exposed once again. She started to reach for it but stopped about halfway. I moved my gaze from her hand to her face. She was biting her lip and contemplating if she was really going to touch me. She then went through with it and took hold of my dick. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, but she made no effort to put it back in my pants. Instead, she was feeling up my member. Running her hand up and down the shaft, feeling around the tip, and even wiping some precum that had begun to leak. Before I knew it, she wasn’t just feeling around my cock, but she had a grip on my shaft and was stroking me. Slowly at first, but then building up some tempo, and using a slight twisting motion as she pumped.

“Jeez, you’re pretty good at this,” I said as she jerked me off.

“Well, I have a lot for me to work with,” she said before spitting into her other hand and she began double-fisting me.

“Umm, Bailee. I am starting to get that feeling, and what are we going to do when you know happens?” I didn’t want to use the words just in case anyone happened to be listening, but I was going to cum, and cum a bunch, and cumming over the seats in front of me probably wouldn’t be a good idea.

“Shoot! Umm…” she looked around for something to use. She was not coming up with an answer, so she turned and looked at me. The two of us held eye contact for several seconds. She then said with a slight smirk, “Well, I guess there is only one answer.”

She released her grip on my rod with one hand and used that hand to tuck her hair back. She then moved quickly and bent over to take my dick into her mouth. I thought she might just wrap her lips around the tip and jerk off my dick into her mouth, but I was wrong. She attacked my cock. Enthusiastically bouncing her head up and down my shaft. Given who was doing it and where it was, it made for one of the most unbelievable blowjobs of my life. I couldn’t last long after she sharted blowing me. I wanted to give her a warning I was about to burst but I didn’t want to announce it, so I reached over and grabbed her thigh and gave it a few squeezes. I don’t know if she understood or not, but seconds later she understood as my cock began erupting and filling her would with a copious amount of jizz. I could feel her swallowing in my load as I continued to erupt. She did that until I had finished and she had sucked me completely clean.

“That was a lot,” she laughed as she sat up and wiped her lips. I quickly put my dick back into my pants.

“That was fantastic is what that was,” I replied. “Do you want me to repay the favor? I’d be more than happy to make us even.”

“I bet you would,” she said and then leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “But there’s no way you could do that with me making so much noise we’d wake up the entire plane,” she then gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. And just like that, my dick was back to full mass.

I just ignored my erection for the remainder of the flight, and it did eventually die down. The two of us did chat a bit more until the plane landed. After my usual post-flight pee, I stopped off in one of the airport shops to buy a small notebook. I scribbled my name and phone number onto one of the pages and ripped it out of the notebook. I then headed to baggage claim and handed the note to Bailee, telling her it was for when she wanted me to repay the favor.

I then grabbed my bag and took a lift out to my hotel. I am not embarrassed to say that as soon as I got to my hotel room I looked up Bailee’s subreddit and had an epic jerk-off session before going to sleep. I was able to get a few hours of sleep before I had to get up and get ready to head over to my friend’s place.

Most people were bringing some dish with them, but since I was flying cross-country, no one was expecting that from me. So I brought a couple of bottles of red wine with me. I wasn’t a big wine drinker, but I knew others there would enjoy it. It didn’t take me long to find someone who would enjoy it either, as when I knocked on my friend’s door, it was Olivia Holt who answered it. She had her hair down and had on a dress that reached about mid-calf, and white sneakers. After greeting each other she said, “Oh is that red wine?” and took a bottle from my hand before leading me inside.

It was about 15 of us at the party, between friends and significant others. I knew about a third of the people there. I had met Olivia several times before, and we always got along. My only regret was right as we were starting to get close was when I had to move to New York. Even in the few months she lived in the city was performing Chicago, we only met for lunch a couple of times because our schedules just never seemed to match up. However now here we were again, talking and getting reacquainted.

“So how was your flight,” Olivia asked.

“Um, yeah, it was, uh,  good,” I replied.

“Wait, what was that?” Olivia asked with intrigue.

“What was what?” I said as I tried to walk away;

“What was that weird bumbling answer with that goofy smile on your face,” she asked following me into an empty hallway. “Something happened, didn’t it?”

“I…I mean, kind of.”

“What? What happened? Tell me,” Olivia was getting excited. She knew something happened and she was desperate to pull it out of me.

“I sort of got jerked off by the woman sitting next to me,” I admitted.

“Oh wow. Like in the bathroom?”

“No, in our seats. It was a redeye, so the cabin was dark and most of the people around us were asleep.”

“In you’re seat? Wow, ballsy.”

“Yeah, it was wild.”

“Wait, I thought you flew out here by yourself,” Liv asked as she started to piece my whole story together.

“I did.”

“So some random woman gave you a handjob?”

“No, she wasn’t some random person.”

“So, you knew her.”

“Not before she sat next to me.”

“How can you just have met her and she wasn’t some random person?”

“I knew OF her, and I recognized her when she sat down.”

It suddenly clicked with Olivia, “Oh my god, it was someone famous? Someone famous gave you a handjob in a middle of a plane? Who?”

“Don’t think I should say.”

“Shut up, you’re telling me,” Liv practically yelled at me.

“Fine, but keep it quiet.” I took a deep breath. “Have you seen the new Pretty Little Liars show?”

“No! Don’t tell me it was Bailee Madison,” she said in disbelief.

“How’d you guess that?”

“It was Bailee!” she yelled in astonishment.

“Keep it down,” I told her trying not to have other people overhear. “Yes, it was. You know her?”

“Yes, I know her,” she said punching me in the arm. “How?”

“I don’t know it just happened,”

“Just happened? How does that just happen? What she reached for a drink and grabbed your dick instead?” she questioned me. I gave Olivia a quick overview of the event leading up to my dick in the Good Which actress’ hand.

“I can’t believe she did that, it’s so unlike her,” Olivia said, trying to wrap her mind around what she had just discovered. I kept the fact that she finished off the handjob by blowing me and swallowing my load. Based on her reaction, that might have been too much for her to hear. “You know she has a long-term boyfriend right?”

“No, it didn’t come up.” I had, in fact, known she did have a boyfriend after I scrolled through her Instagram feed.

“I bet it didn’t,” she said, hitting my arm again.

“Speaking of boyfriends, where is yours Liv?”

“Not here.”

“Not here as in today, or not here, and isn’t around in general?” I asked.

“Why are you so interested?” Olivia asked back.

“That wasn’t an answer,” I said.

“Neither was that,” Olivia said as she walked away and rejoined our friends. I pulled out my phone and did a quick image search for ‘Bailee Madison Olivia Holt’ and saw a bunch of different images of them together posing together at different events throughout the years. Seeing them together gave me a weird mix of feelings, one of those feelings, of course, being a ting of arousal of course.

Over the next few hours, I talked and laughed, and ate appetizers with just about everyone there. I got introduced to people that I had never met before. However, all that time, Olivia and I were never far apart from each other. Wherever I was, Olivia seemed to be at my side and vice versa. Even while holding separate conversations with different people, either we were standing and Liv and I were practically back-to-back or we were sitting on the couch next to each other talking to people on separate sides of the room.

Dinner was set up to be buffet style with all the food set up in the kitchen with the expectation we’d all go to the table afterward to eat together. Liv and I were in the kitchen when the food was ready, so the two of us filled our plates and told everyone else the food was ready.  We sat down at the table with our plates. I thought it was a good sign when Liv asked me where should “WE” sit, letting me know she wanted to sit together. As we sat there we heard a loud noise from the kitchen followed by the sound of a plate hitting the floor.

“Well, there going to be a while,” I said as I picked up my fork and went to scoop up some mac and cheese.

“Hey,” Olivia said and slapped my hand that was holding a fork. “We have to wait for everyone.”

“Fine,” I said putting down the fork. I then turned towards her and asked, “So what should we do while we wait?”

Olivia turned a bit toward me, and we just looked at each other. Looking into each other’s eyes with our faces less than a foot apart. Suddenly Olivia leaned in and she kissed me. I was quick to reciprocate her kiss. I was just starting to get a bit of tongue from her when we heard voices and footsteps coming closer, and she quickly pulled away. It took another 6-7 minutes for everyone to trickle in and take their seat. Then before we could eat, someone came out and said we should do the thing where we should each say something we should be thankful for. It was always my least favorite part of Thanksgiving. It also always took a while meaning the food was going cold on our plates as people spoke one by one. When it was my turn, I just said some generic things when it was my turn.

When I finished speaking, Olivia leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You’re going to be super thankful tonight for the things I do to you later tonight after we leave here.” As she spoke she gave my upper inner thigh a quick squeeze. She then quickly began eating her meal as though nothing had happened. Nothing awkward happened while we ate, though I was now looking forward to getting out of there more than ever. When it was done, I helped clear off the table and wash up some of the dishes while Olivia got roped into setting up the desserts. We were across the room from one another and occasionally would lock eyes.

By the time I finished washing dishes, I was one of the last people to get over to the desert spread. I looked over at the table of brownies, cookies, and pies, trying to figure out what I wanted. There were a few other people in the room when Olivia slid up next to me.

“See anything you like?” She asked.

“I see a few things I’d like to taste,” I replied while looking right at her.

“You should try my pie,” she said. My eyes quickly darted to the other people in the room, wondering if Liv seriously wanted to do this right here, right now. But then she took a fork and used it to get a chunk of cherry pie on it. “Come on, taste my pie.”

“I hope your pie tastes as good as it looks,” I told her as she held the fork in front of my mouth.

“Only one way to find out,” she said daringly. I then took the fork full of pie and ate it. It wasn’t bad, though obviously, store-bought. That said, that didn’t really matter. It was clear the two of us were vibing. Now it was only a matter of trying not to leave too eagerly, while also not getting so impatient I just decided to mount Olivia on the dining table. We ended up staying another 45 minutes. I pretended to call a Lyft and acted like it was going to be a long wait time with Holiday pricing, and Olivia volunteered to give me a ride back to my hotel room.

“How far is your hotel?” Liv asked as we walked to her car.

“Not even 10 minutes,” I told her.

“Good, then you’re closer.” She then gave me the keys to her car to drive back, since I said I knew the way. However, we only made it about a block before I made a detour and drove down a dead-end street, and parked along the side of the road.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“I’m done waiting,” I told her as I undid my seatbelt, and then leaned across the center consul to pull her in for a kiss. While surprised, she did not hesitate for a second, wrapping her arms around me, and kissing me back. After undoing her seat belt, I pulled the 5’2” actress across the car so she was now in my lap on the driver’s seat as we continued to kiss.

“Get in the backseat, and put your feet up against the roof of the car,” I told her.

“Why?” she moaned.

I then pulled away from her, turned her head to look me in the eye, and told her, “So I can taste your pie.” I then gave her another hard kiss before reaching for the door handle. As I opened the car door, Olivia decided to climb over the middle and into the backseat. I quickly got out of the car and moved to the backseat. When I opened the door, Liv was already on her back and was lifting her legs. I then saw down her legs and under her skirt.

“Wait!” I shouted, and she froze. “I almost forgot,” I continued. I then reached up under her dress and pulled her panties clean off. “These will only get in the way,” I said as I slid them off and discreetly stuffed them into my pants pocket. Olivia then did what I told her before, raising her legs and pressing the bottom of her sneakers up against the roof of the car. Her dress bunched up around her waist and I pushed it up higher. Except for her socks and shoes, Olivia Holt’s body was completely exposed from her belly button down. Her pussy was on full display for me. A picture-perfect innie, that while she had shaved around the sides, she also had a fluffy tuff of dark blonde hair above it. I could already see some moistness along her folds of her lower lips. He moved in and took a deep inhale of her scent before turning his head and kissing the inside of her thigh. U spent a little time kissing up her thigh and then turned to her other thigh and did the same. This time I moved my hand so a finger slid along her slit and also brush up across her clit. Then I turned and lightly blew on her clit before turning my head and kissing her thigh again. When she felt my lips on her thigh once again she let out a frustrating groan.

“Stop teasing me,” she stated loudly.

“What do you want me to do instead,” I asked like I didn’t know the answer.

“Lick me,” she nearly yelled. I could have asked her where she wanted me to lick her, but I was done teasing as well. So I plunged my face between her legs and went wild with my tongue. Her pussy had a little bit of a salty taste, but it was still very tasty. Her fuffy patch of hair tickled my nose as I ate her pussy. Using my fingers to open her lips I alternated between tongue fucking the Cruel Summer actress and licking and sucking on her lovely clit. Eventually choosing to just finger her as my mouth focused on her clit. After several more minutes of focused work, Olivia let out a long moan and my face was suddenly drenched as she not only came a bit but also squirted some all over my face.

Wiping my mouth and up between her face, I could see Liv’s flushed face as she took deep breaths. Also catching my eye was the way her now hard nipples poked up against the fabric of her dress. For a moment, I thought about undoing my pants and taking her right there in the car, but I thought better of it. Thinking we’d probably tested out luck enough. So I moved back to the driver's seat and Olivia elected to stay laying down across the back seat as we finished the short drive to my hotel.

Once I parked the car. We both moved quickly to get inside and to the elevator. Olivia wrapped her arms around mine and kissed me as soon as the elevator doors closed. It was a long lingering kiss until she pulled away and turned her back to me.

“Do you mind?” she asked, moving her hair aside to show the zipper to her dress. I quickly unzipped it right as the elevator doors opened. She made sure the dress stayed up, but walked off the elevator with the zipper to her dress completely open, showing off her bra-free back. I went digging through my pocket to find my room key as we walked down the hall. At the door, I swiped the key and opened the door. I let her enter the room and I followed. She stopped in the middle of the room and once she heard the heavy hotel room door slam shut, she shrugged off the shoulder straps to her dress. I watched as her dress dropped into nothing more than a pool of lightweight fabric around her feet.

With her panties still in my pocket, it meant that Olivia was not fully nude, except for her sneakers as she looked back over her shoulders at me. My eyes raced up and down between her beautiful face and her cute little peach of an ass. When she spun around, in my mind she seemed to do it in slow motion, giving me my first site of her breast. Cute perky B-cups, capped off with hard brownish-red nipples that stuck out more than one would guess. They looked mouth-watering good. Case and point, I immediately strode over to her, lowered my face to her breasts, and wrapped my lips around my nipple. I kept going until Oliva pulled my face away from her breasts.  She looked into my eyes and asked, “Why are your clothes still on?”

I quickly began disrobing, and she took a seat on the edge of the bed. When I was down to my boxers, as I slid my thumbs under the elastic waistband, she said, “Show me that cock.”

With that, I dropped my boxers and my raging erection sprung right up. Holt’s eyes lit up and she bit her lip as she got her first look at my throbbing member. “Not bad,” she said with a smile.

“What do you say we skip the foreplay, and get right to the main event?” I asked, eager to be inside of her.

“Trust me, if you want to have some lasting fun, we're going to want to get this first one of the way,” she replied.

I took two steps forward, and my cock was now practically staring her in the face. “I think I’ll be fine,” I told her confidently.

“That’s what they all say, and their luck if they can last five minutes the first time they are inside of me,” she warned me. “And also, are you really turning down a blow job from me?”

“No.”

“Good,” she said. She then wrapped her hands around my shaft and gave me a few double-fisted strokes. I stepped closer and bent down, and she tilted her head up to meet my lips. We kissed for a minute as she slowly stroked me. I stood back up tall, and Olivia’s eyes never looked away from mine. She looked right at me and smiled, and she continued to do so as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She kept looking up at me as she began licking my shaft and tip, and her eyes stayed on mine as her lips wrapped around the tip and she gave it a suck.

Her mouth focused mostly on the first few inches of my cock while her hands worked over the rest of my shaft, and occasionally played with my balls. Occasionally she would drag her tongue up and down the shaft to add some wetness to it. The entire time she did her best to keep her eyes looking up at me. It was a heck of a sight, seeing her beautiful face looking up at me with my manhood. Never mind just how incredible it felt, the way she worked her tongue while sucking on the tip. I gave a warning when I was about to cum, but if anything she only seemed to motivate her to suck me more. Eventually, I did burst, filling her mouth which the former Disney actress responded to by eagerly swallowing every last drop, and sucking every extra drop out of me.

“That was a lot,” Olivia said as she wiped her mouth.

“There’s more where that came from,” I told her.

“There better be,” she answered back.

Even though I was still hard and ready to go again, I still pushed her back on the bed and dove between her legs once again. Olivia held her legs up and open by grabbing onto the back of her knees. There was no skill or move this time, driven by lust I ate her out like I was competing in a pie-eating competition. After she came once again, we both moved to the middle of the bed. I laid on my back and asked her to get on top. The actress straddled me and then bent down to kiss me. As we made out a little, Olivia started moving her hips so her wet little snatch rubbed up and down against my cock. I felt relief when she finally stopped and lifted up her hips and took my dick in her hands, positioning me against her opening. I felt her lips separate as she pushed them against the mushroom-shaped head, followed by the feeling of her pussy swallowing the tip of my cock, and then she slowly started to descend down my pole.

I thought she was lying when she said guys almost always cum quickly the first time they are with her. I thought she was trying to do some flirting mixed in with bragging to build up my anticipation. I knew she was tight when I fingered her, but when I got the full feeling of just how tight she was with my manhood inside of her, combined with just how warm and wet she was, plus the look of pleasure on her gorgeous face as she further and further down my cock, I knew she was not lying before. If anything she was being modest. Had she just sucked me off and swallowed that first load, I doubt I could have even lasted three minutes before I would have lost it and erupted inside of her.

When she bottomed out, Olivia just sat there on my cock. Both of us took in the feeling of me being inside of her. My thick cock stretched her a bit while her tight snatch squeezed my manhood tightly. As she sat there I moved my hands up her hip and to her breasts, rubbing my thumb over her hard nipple as I cupped her tit. I couldn’t help myself from waiting any longer, and I began thrusting my hips up into her. Olivia gave a little moan as I began fucking up into her, and she responded by starting to bounce her hips on me. It took a moment, but we soon found our rhythm with her riding me. We fucked for a while with her on top, my hands exploring all over her body, going from playing her tits to squeezing her ass.

Liv laughed as I held her tightly and rolled the two of us over into missionary.  She was quick to wrap her legs around my back and her hand around my neck. She pulled my face down to hers and she slid her tongue into my mouth while I rhythmically slid my dick in and out of her. Now face to face, I found Olivia and I alternating between making out and looking directly into each other's eyes as we had sex. We kept going, and I tried upping the tempo. One time I slammed into her hard and Liv dipped her head back as she let out a yelp. She didn’t move her head back right away but kept her head back looking back behind her. Then she finally spoke up, “We look good,”

I looked up to see what she was looking at and noticed we were in the perfect spot to see our reflection in the mirror on the opposing wall.

“I don’t know about the ‘we’ part of that, but you look amazing,” I told her. She had me stop and get off of her for a moment, and then she rolled onto her stomach. I quickly got back on top of her and immediately began fucking her prone bone on the bed as she watched us doing it in the mirror. As much as I did not care to see myself in the mirror, I kept looking at it and watching her face as we had sex. It was not too long after that that Olivia climaxed. She let out a loud moan, but what got me was the way her already tight pussy clamped down on my dick. It was incredible, and that was the thing that pushed me over the edge. I didn’t even have time to warn Olivia before I began filling her womb with cum.

“You know a little warning would be nice, next time,” she joked as I rolled off of her.

“I could say the same thing to you,” I replied.

“I thought you’d like that surprise,” Olivia said with a giggle while rolling onto her back.

“Like it? I loved it,”

“I could tell,” she said, lifting her hand that the had been rubbing her labia with and showing off some of my cum that had smeared onto her hand. We talked for a few minutes, and then Olivia got off the bed and jogged to the bathroom. When she came back out, she didn’t join me on the bed, instead, she stood in front of the wall mirror. She was checking herself out, rubbing her pussy and her nipples as well, making them once again hard as diamonds. I had enough of an angle on the bed that I could see her reflection in the mirror, as well as a good view of her ass which was turned to me. As she continued to touch her body she began to sway as well, almost as if she was moving to a song that only she could hear.

“Are you trying to get me aroused again?” I asked her as I watched her booty move back and forth.

“Maybe,” she said with a smirk, “Why? Is it working?”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Prove it,” she dared me.

I quickly jumped out of bed and got behind her, wrapped my hands around her to cup both her tits, and began kissing the crook of her neck which caused her to moan. The proof of my arousal was poking her just above her ass. She turned her head towards mine and we locked lips.  I then slowly lowered a hand down between her legs. Rubbing the outside of her tight minge for a minute before sliding a finger inside of her. While I fingered her, Olivia reached out and braced her hands against the wall on either slide of the mirror. When I slid a second finger into her, Olivia leaned forward a bit and pushed her ass back right to my dick. Hearing her moans, and feeling how wet she was getting was becoming too much of a temptation.

Liv groaned when I both fingers out from between her folds, and I reached for her thigh and picked up her leg. She put up no resistance as I lifted her leg, and then she let out a loud gasp as I plunged my full cock into her. The two of us fucked hard and fast in front of the mirror. Her eyes seemed to look back at me the entire time through the mirror, while my eyes would occasionally drift down to her shaking tits. Olivia came quickly enough that when her muscles clenched down on my cock I wasn’t close enough to cumming to push me over the edge. She did tighten around me enough that I had to stop my thrusts until she recovered. The only other time we stopped was so I could grab a nearby suitcase and stand it up so I could rest Liv’s leg on top of it. That freed my hands so that I could play with one nipple and rub her clit as I continued to take her from behind. Her next orgasm was the one that did me. I felt her climax and less than a minute later I was erupting inside of her. The wild thing was the feeling of me cumming inside of her seemed to maybe cause Olivia to have another mini orgasm as the leg she was standing on buckled and I had to catch her from falling. When we both felt comfortable to do so, we moved back over to the bed.

“How long were you living in New York,” I asked her as we lay in bed.

“A few months, why?”

“I am trying to figure out whether I should be mad at you or myself that we spent all that time in the same city and didn’t do this once.”

“Maybe you should have made more time for me,” she teased.

“If I knew we would have been fucking if I had, I would have quit my job and made all the free time,” I joked back.

“I guess you’ll just have to find a way to makeup for loss time.”

“Good idea,” I replied and then rolled back on top of her.

The two of us crashed for a few hours after one more round of sex. Curling up together with my dick still inside of her as we slept. When we did wake up, my crotch was covered in her wetness and the room wreaked of pussy. I wanted to go again, but it was late and she needed to get back to her place. I was disappointed to have her go, but I would see her again soon. She invited me over the next night, and we picked up right where we left off. Not even making it to her bedroom and doing it in front of a large wall mirror in her living room.  We’d go on to spend the entire night fucking each other's brains out. Plus another two rounds in the morning after we woke up. I went back to my hotel to change my clothes, and Olivia and I spent most of that Saturday during the day together. Only to then go back to her place and have a repeat performance of the previous night. We had one, not so quick round of sex in the morning on Sunday, which between that and then having to go back to the hotel, shower, change, and pack, nearly caused me to miss my flight back to New York. Even though it felt like the Totally Killer actress had completely drained me, still as some thoughts of the weekend came to me on the drive to the airport, it left me trying to run the LAX concourse with what felt like a steel rod stuffed in my pants.

Over the next week, Olivia and I texted a bunch. She was going to be flying over to London to film a new movie and told me she was thinking of stopping in NYC for a night or two, and I happily offered to let her stay at my place those nights. I jokingly told her that the one rule I have at my place was that people are not allowed to wear clothes in it, and she responded that that wouldn’t be an issue for her. It was a day before she was expected to make the flight to New York that I got a text message from an unknown number.

“Hi it’s Bailee” the message read.

“Oh hi, Didn’t think I’d ever actually hear from you.”

“I thought it might be good to keep the number of someone in New York who owed me a favor”

“Good to hear. Was disappointed you weren’t on the same flight back as me.” I knew the probability was nearly zero that she would be on the same flight back as me, but so was the probability that she’d be the one sitting next to me on the flight out to LA as well.

“It was a quick trip, flew back pretty quickly.”

“Ok.” I texted back. It took a few minutes before she sent her next message.

“So I got a call from Olivia…”

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA