Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cold Sweat (Joey Fisher)  (Read 12786 times)

Cadeauxxx

Cold Sweat (Joey Fisher)
« on: January 03, 2024, 02:17:54 PM »
Cold Sweat
Starring: Joey Fisher

Themes: One Night Stand, Big Tits, Dirty Talk

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story is written for Shane and was a commission. If you would like to get your own custom story, check me out on Patreon.

Sydney, Australia

Ripples moved across the water surface, shifting in a current guided by the wind. The shadows of hanging palm trees darken some of the water away from the blinding sunlight glimmering on the far side. Water splashed around from the only person occupying the pool. A giggle was heard in a clear English accent from a woman who continued to splash around in the water. Her hands were raised over her head, flexing her elbows as she made sure every lock of her dark, wet hair was behind her head. A smile ran across her lips as she flashed the front row of her teeth and gazed forward into the glaring lens of a camera. She elevated herself higher, splashing more water from the size of her busty cleavage. Her thick body was contained well in a one piece red swimsuit. More splashing caused her breasts to nearly bounce free.

Joey Fisher knew the attention her breasts commanded. She made her name by revealing them in magazines in the past. Page 3 made her a household name alongside Nuts and Loaded magazine. Joey took pride in her glory days before the glamour industry collapsed. At thirty one years old, she was confident in her belief that she was still in her prime years. She made her boobs bounce again, splashing more water as she laughed. The camera was held in the large hands of her male assistant, Tom. His sunglasses were pushed above his head, nestled in his thick brown hair. The expenses of this trip were paid in full for herself and Tom. She only needed him around to help with filming and snapping high quality photographs. All expenses for this trip were paid in full from the earnings Joey accumulated from her FansOnly account. Social media resurrected her once decaying career as a glamour model. It was only fitting for Joey to spend some time filming short videos and a few photos to upload later.

Tom turned the camera off after she waved at him. That was her quiet gesture to stop filming. Whether it was five or ten seconds of footage, it did not matter. He could easily slow it down to make the clip longer. Leaning up, he let out a sigh while raising his head in the bright sunlight. The days of December were carried by cold breezes and harsh winds. The summer heat of Australia was easier to deal with in the passing days. Joey moved to the steps of the pool and grabbed the metal handle bar to begin climbing out. Light splashes were audible as water trickled down her curvaceous figure. Her feet stomped across the concrete floor, with puddles of water below. Sunlight brightened her pale skin as she raised her head and shook her wet hair all around. There was not a single person around to be a member of an audience to witness her thick, wet body. The swimsuit covered her curves with a V shape between her thighs.

"Enjoying the view?"

Her teasing question made Tom grin. He lowered the camera as his brown eyes leered at her heavy breasts. A smug grin ran across Joey's lips, for she knew the effect she had on him. He was just one of many men who could not resist her alluring temptations. If not for his girlfriend back home in London, Joey figured he would have tried his luck with her. Tom was a tall man in his thirties sporting what Joey jokingly called a 'dad bod'. His arms were covered in tattoos to complete full sleeves of detailed drawings in black ink. Tom had proven himself to be a reliable friend and photographer. Joey offered to bring his girlfriend along with them, but her line of work made that impossible. At least that was the excuse Tom made. Joey almost expected him to try and make a move for a quick affair, given how fast he denied bringing along his partner. She thought about that as he handed her a fresh white towel to wrap around her wet body.

"I think you would get someone's attention if we weren't alone."

Joey laughed at his remark.

"I will be getting someone's attention when we upload this latter."

"It's a good thing I brought my laptop. I can get to work editing the video later tonight."

They began to walk away from the pool together as Joey adjusted the towel over her shoulders. Her heavy breasts bounced with each step she took. Tom led the way, opening a door for her to head back inside. Joey did not care about the trail of water she left behind, as her bare feet were now stepping onto freshly cleaned carpets. The halls were decorated in yellow wallpaper with hexagon patterns colored in a navy blue hue. This would be a short walk down a flight of stairs to one floor below. Joey and Tom checked out their own personal rooms during their stay at the Milkyway Inn Hotel. The suites and apartments were contained in a building east of the property, visible from the windows inside. She was eager to strike up a conversation with her friend to make up time during this walk.

"Don't worry about editing the video. We've got plenty of time to kill this week."

"That's easy for you to say. I know what it's like to be bored and stuck in a hotel room all day."

"Nothing is stopping you from going online to burn time."

"That's the only thing to do. You think I really want to spend all night looking at stuff online?"

She giggled at his reply and smirked.

"I'm sure you can find something better to do if you put your mind to it."

He tried to hold back his grin. Joey knew that he would be struggling to keep eye contact with her. She found a sense of pride in distracting men like him with her breasts. They stood at the end of the stairs. Tom's room was down the hall from her own.

"I'll see you later tonight or in the morning."

"Take care of yourself, Tom."

A simple farewell was too hard for him to say. Tom struggled to say goodbye to her. Joey did not hold it against him since they worked together so closely. This year marked their third year in partnership as photographer and model. Freelance photographers were easy for Joey to find. She had contact lists from the old magazines if she wanted to give them a call. Tom was someone she had no experience with but was willing to take the chance of hiring him. Before he became her photographer, he worked with her close friend, Stacey Poole. Her words carried weight since they had kept a tight friendship going for more than a decade now. They bonded as friends when the hard times fell after Page 3 was shut down. They still did photoshoots together for their official websites. Joey only wished that Stacey would join her on FansOnly to satisfy the demands of their horny fans.

After entering her room and closing the door, Joey sighed in relief. She dropped the towel on the floor below and walked to the bathroom. The wallpaper was a beige color faded from sunlight that shined in from across the room. Black curtains were available to shield the windows from the gleaming daylight. Joey kept the windows uncovered since they made up an entire wall with three panels. There was no balcony outside of the small suite, which contained a living room, bathroom, and bedroom. Simple and small made up the difference from the large spaces she was used to back home at her residency flat. Inside the bathroom, she loosened the wet swimsuit and stripped it from her thick body. Her green eyes glared back at her own reflection in the mirror above the sink. She grinned while studying the immense size of her giant H cup breasts.

Her tits brought her much pride in life. Joey was well aware that they were the reason she had any level of fame to her name. She could still recall those early days when she began shooting for Page 3. The early years of her career carried many fond memories of friendships and vacations with other glamour models. Joey could still remember that final issue of Nuts Magazine when her massive tits were clearly bigger than Lucy Pinder's in a boob-to-boob photoshoot. It was a moment she would never forget, despite the somber feelings around the studio. As the years passed, Joey looked back at certain moments in printed pictures as her career highlights. She was fortunate to still be modeling in her thirties, when many of her friends had long retired. The game had changed, with online revenue as the main source of income. Still, her pride could not be shattered as she wiped her breasts clean with another towel.

Standing there naked, Joey took a moment to admire her body. She slid her right hand across her stomach, trailing her fingers between her thighs, to find her fresh mound. Not a strip of hair was visible thanks to her shaving in the morning hours. As Joey gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she noticed a wet spot on her pink folds. It was nothing compared to the morning dew she woke up to. Many months have passed since the last time Joey was in the company of another man. Relationships proved to be something she struggled with in the game of life. Her boyfriends came and went with the passing of the seasons. She was not one to advertise her single status to the world, but sometimes she missed the company. Satisfaction with her sex drive could only be achieved by the right man with the stamina to go all night long. In a place like this, Joey knew it would be easy to pull off a one night stand with no strings attached. Something quick to the point with a stranger she could easily say goodbye to the next day.

2 HOURS LATER

A blur was created inside the cage of a fan due to the plastic blades spinning at high speed. Three buttons were on the fan for low, medium, and high. The last one was currently pushed in to force a blast of cool air into the small hotel room. Joey Fisher sat on the couch in a loose black bra and thong as she fanned herself with her hand. Sweat developed on her forehead from the immense heat. She called room service an hour ago to learn that something had malfunctioned with the central air unit in the entire building. With the air out, the best room service could offer were electric fans. Joey had one delivered to her room and set up near the couch. She chose against covering the large glass windows across the room. The scenery outside made it worth dealing with the heat. Outside her room in the hallways, someone had set up a fan to blow on both sides. The ambience had become a swirling symphony of fans blowing in multiple directions.

Such luck, Joey thought to herself. The one time she traveled to this beautiful country, she was stuck with an unfortunate circumstance. It was nothing for her to be angry about. The brutal summer heat of Wales was fresh in her memory. Joey was confident she could make due with a simple fan for now. The air would come on tonight, according to the hotel staff. With her hair pinned behind her back in a ponytail, the sunlight colored her pale skin from the window. Gold hoops dangled from her ears as the only piece of jewelry Joey wore in the evening hours. She heard some form of commotion through loud noises outside her room. It sounded as if someone had fallen in the hall. Rising from the couch, she did not bother grabbing the spare robe to cover her voluptuous body. The thought did not cross Joey's mind until after she turned the door knob to open the door. Joey raised her eyebrows at the sight of a young man sitting on the floor, shirtless and without his shoes.

"Pardon me, did you just fall?"

He raised his face to glance up. That was when Joey saw his brown eyes widen at the sight of her giant breasts. His eyes matched his short length of hair. Pale skin told her that he may not have been the type of man to see much sunlight.

"Ummmm, yeah."

His voice had a clear Aussie accent. He pressed his palms against the wall and slowly elevated himself to stand. Joey noticed he had difficulty maintaining eye contact. That could only be expected from how she was dressed in the thong and bra. His eyes were still wide as he gazed at her breasts. Joey smirked as she considered that her breasts were quite possibly the largest he had ever seen.

"Uhhhh, I'm sorry if I scared you with my fall."

She smirked as his eyes finally moved back to her face.

"You didn't frighten me. Did you hurt yourself?"

He shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. It's just too hot in my room, you know? My fan isn't working right."

"That's a shame. Why don't you take one from the hall then?"

With a chuckle, he smirked at her.

"I did, and one of the staff members caught me. Imagine that."

Joey laughed at him in his goggle eyed state. His eyes moved to her breasts again, blinking a few times before looking at her eyes.

"I've... I've seen you before."

"Really?"

Raising a finger, the man began to laugh as he pointed at her.

"I can't believe this. I'm standing next to Joey Fisher. You've got to be her. Tell me I'm right, please."

This meeting with a stranger had quickly become a pleasant surprise. Joey placed her hands on her hips and slowly nodded her head to him.

"I knew it! You're her!"

"Yes, it's me, I'm Joey. I'm flattered that someone in this place would recognize me. Since you know my name, what's yours?"

"I'm Shane."

He offered his hand for her to shake. Joey touched his sweaty hand, shaking it, while her other hand remained on her hip. Since he was one of her fans, she felt the need to tease him.

"So you can look me in the eyes when you want to."

Shane began to laugh as he blushed, nodding his head at her. Joey grinned smugly at his reaction.

"Uhhhh, it's kinda hard to, though. You know what I mean."

She raised one eyebrow, still grinning at him. The look on his face was cute as he tried not to glance down at her heavy cleavage. Joey was proud of this effect she had on a stranger like this.

"I know exactly what you mean, Shane."

"Yeah, so..."

Biting his lower lip, he finally glanced down at her breasts and sighed. When his eyes returned to hers, Shane just shook his head.

"My apologies for staring like this. I know it's rude, but I never thought I would be standing this close to you. I remember the first time I saw you in Page 3."

"Did you live or work in England by chance?"

"No. I saw it on the internet."

"That figures. It's still nice to meet one of my fans, though. I must say, Shane, you've made my day better in a matter of a few minutes."

With that said, Joey thought of no other way to tell him goodbye. She turned her back to him, revealing her firm ass cheeks visible with the thong running down the middle.

"Wait!"

His voice carried a level of panic with that single word. Joey stopped but did not turn around to look at him.

"Can I come in, please? I don't know what I could offer to help you with, but at least something."

Licking her lips, Joey thought to herself for a moment. She had never bumped into a fan who recognized her outside of the United Kingdom. That was enough to make her day, but maybe there was more to Shane. To take a chance on a stranger like this would be a brave choice, allowing him into her room. Turning around to look in his direction, Joey grinned.

"I think you need help more than me, Shane."

"Really?"

"Yes. You could use a hand with a shirt and maybe a new pair of shoes."

She chuckled at him.

"Come in and shut the door behind you."

He blinked his eyes in shock that she was allowing him to enter. Joey had to consider that Shane had to be feeling as if this was one of the luckiest days of his life. It was by mere chance that they met like this, just as it was pure luck that she bumped into a fan by coincidence. He stepped into the room and quietly shut the door behind him. Joey watched as he made a quick dash to the couch and moved in front of the blowing fan. He leaned forward to keep the air blowing onto his face. Joey observed from a distance. Shane eventually sat down and tilted the fan to remain blowing on his face.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"I took it off back in my room."

"So you've been running around the hotel with no shirt and shoes?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm going mad from the heat."

Stepping closer, Joey watched his gaze turn from the plastic white cage of the fan back to her figure. His eyes focused on her breasts in the bra. Just seeing him gaze at her like this left her thinking of what dirty ideas he had in his mind. Shane was a stranger to her, but that did not stop Joey from having devious thoughts. She often wondered just how crazy she could drive her male fans with her photoshoots. This was a rare day where she got to witness the conflicted emotions boiling inside a hot blooded, young man. Her presence alone would be enough to create temptations for him if he decided to stay in this room.

"Have you tried cold water to relieve yourself?"

Shane shook his head to answer her question.

"I bet that would make you break out into a cold sweat."

Joey smirked to tease him further than her words. Shane let out a sigh as she turned her back to him. She wandered to the kitchen and opened the fridge to fetch a bottle of water. When she returned, Shane had lowered his head and ran his hand through his sweaty hair. Joey offered him the bottle of water.

"Thank you."

He took it and twisted the cap to open it before shoving the bottle to his lips. Joey smiled as he began to drink. His throat muscles clenched as he swallowed half of the bottle in a matter of a few big gulps.

"You must've been thirsty. It's not good to dehydrate yourself."

The accent in her voice came out strong. Shane pulled the bottle from his lips and let out a heavy sigh.

"I had a Pepsi before I met you."

"How long ago was that?"

"I can't remember. Kinda hard to think about anything besides you right now."

Strong choice words to begin flirting with her again. Joey raised an eyebrow as she looked at him. His fingers tapped across the top of the bottle as he held it in his right hand. She bit her lower lip while thinking to herself.

"You look a little sweaty too, Joey."

Shane smirked at her.

"As hot as it's been, I can see why you're just standing here in your underwear."

He laughed as she blushed at him. Joey tried to hold herself back from giggling but failed to hide her emotions.

"Excuse me for a moment."

She needed to step away from him, at least into another room for the time being. Joey walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. With a sigh, she glanced at the reflection of herself in the mirror above the sink. Joey swallowed her berath as she tried to get a grip on the many thoughts roaming freely in her mind. There was something about this young man that was turning her on. At the same time, she felt conflicted to have such feelings about a stranger she had met only minutes ago. Was it a sudden attraction? Why him of all men? Some questions did not have proper answers, as she felt herself turned on by his presence. Maybe it was the fact that he was a fan that she had the chance to have a lucky experience with. She remembered her lonely days and the desire for something quick, easy, and with no strings attached. If there was ever the opportunity for a fast one night stand, it was with Shane and no one else.

Licking her lips, Joey maintained her focus in the mirror. Self doubt was always in the back of her mind with a decision like this. So far, she avoided such negative thoughts without questioning herself. The longer she thought about it, Joey knew she wanted Shane. He was the type of man she could have her way with and forget about the next day. From the way he was attracted to her, Joey thought of how she could get him to work for her pleasure. A layer of sweat was visible on her forehead. She kept her hair pinned in the ponytail, simply wiping away the drops with the back of her right hand. The more she thought about Shane, Joey could not resist his temptation. She felt in control of this situation. Everything was up to her to set the tone to ignite the flames of a lustful evening. All she had to do was show him her tits. Joey was certain that would do the trick. She pulled off her bra to free them with a subtle bounce. Smirking to herself in the mirror, she reached for the doorknob and cleared her throat.

"Are you still with me, Shane?"

Her voice was low in her strong accent. She did not hear a reply from him, but Joey knew one would come soon enough as she exited the bathroom. He was still sitting in front of the fan with his head down to allow the motorized winds to blow across his face. She stood there in a position where he could turn his head to the left and witness her standing topless. It took Shane a minute to finally glance in her direction. He blinked his eyes while dropping his lower lip.

"Holy shit!"

That was the reaction she wanted to see from him. Joey grinned smugly.

"I'm sure you've seen my boobs many times before in photos."

"True, but I've never seen them in the flesh."

She flashed her teeth while still grinning.

"Now you can say you have."

His eyes fixed on her perfect areolas, hardened to full erectness. Joey continued to smirk as she moved closer to him and raised her right hand to twist a finger, calling for him to come closer.

"Would you like to touch them?"

"I would be honored."

Offering her body to him was only the beginning of what Joey had planned at this very moment. Shane could not look her in the eyes. His focus was centered entirely on her giant breasts. He moved closer as Joey raised her forearms from the side to squeeze them together. His eyes widened like before as he pressed his sweaty palms against her skin. Joey moved her cold hands to his wrists, encouraging him to dig his fingers in and squeeze her breasts. When he did, she cooed softly.

"God, you sound even sexier when you moan."

Shane fondled her tits, squeezing them harder. Joey gasped as she dropped her lower lip. It was amusing to see him play with her breasts like this.

"Are my tits everything you've always wanted?"

Those words were enough to finally make him gaze up at her with his dark eyes. Without seeing his lips, Joey was unable to judge his expression based on his eyesight alone. Shane pulled her breasts apart and shoved his face between them. Joey gasped as he rubbed her breasts against both sides of his face. He smothered himself while shaking his head around and flubbing his lips to properly motorboat her titties. Excitement began to overwhelm her as she felt a burning sensation developing between her thighs. She pressed the palm of her right hand to the back of his head, encouraging him to continue playing with her breasts. Shane shoved her left nipple to his hungry lips and began to lick her hardened nipple. He sucked on it as Joey closed her eyes and moaned.

"Show my tits how much you love them."

Her words were a command, but Joey had no plans of reinforcing it. She let Shane have his way, sucking her nipple and squeezing her other breast. When he stopped, she felt his lips press against her stomach. His tongue slithered against her ivory skin as he trailed down. The man had to situate himself on his knees to face her thong. From where Shane sat, he could see the wet spot at the front. He knew it was not sweat that had developed around her fresh mound. Joey pressed her hands against her breasts, fondling them as she glanced down to see him sliding her thong down to reveal her juicy cunt. She expected him to ask to remove her thong first, but Shane did not. He slid the final piece of her clothing down to reveal her pretty pink folds.

"Wow..."

Shane's tone of voice told her he was impressed by the sight. Joey stepped out of her thong, leaving it on the floor as she gazed down at him.

"You like that, or do you like my tits?"

He flashed his teeth in a cheeky grin.

"Why not both?"

A chuckle would have come from her voice if not for the level of arousal experienced. Joey did not want to wait any longer. Thankfully, she did not have to encourage him to pleasure her, as she felt Shane breathing across her pussy. His right hand fingers found a place, rubbing at her clit as he embedded his lips into her wet folds. A faint gasp was heard from her strong accent as his tongue slithered inside her wet delight. The feeling of her hardened nipples poking against her palms, combined with his tongue, sent Joey into a vortex of pleasure. As she moaned, his tongue slithered deeper and shook inside her. Shane closed his eyes as he concentrated on eating her pussy. She could only guess how much experience he had in this act from previous relationships. So far, so good, she was impressed with his skill. His fingers pinched at her clit.

That almost made her jump from where she stood. His sweaty left hand was felt roaming across her bum from between her legs. Shane squeezed one of her ass cheeks while his tongue was still thrusting inside her. Joey responded with louder squeals in her English accent. She slid her fingers between her nipples, squeezing them at the same time he pinched her clit again. Biting her lower lip, Joey muted her moans into the sound of humming. Shane opened his eyes and glanced up to see her hanging breasts instead of her face. He pulled his tongue from her vulva and lapped it across the wet folds. He moved his hand away from her clit just so he could lick it while sliding his other hand between her legs. Eager to explore her curves, he squeezed both her ass cheeks from behind. Shaking her head, Joey exhaled before she moaned his name in a low tone.

"Ohhhhh, Shane..."

He stopped playing with her pussy upon hearing his name called.

"You look better naked."

"I'm sure I can say the same for you. Get up and take off your shorts."

She chuckled after speaking. That cute smirk on his face brought out a softer side, as Joey was feeling the heat of her lust overwhelm her. Shane stood up and began to push his shorts down. For a moment, Joey expected him to try and kiss her. His gaze was focused on her tits, like before. She should have guessed he would remain distracted by her most famous assets. His shorts and underwear fell at the same time, revealing his hardened cock that flopped freely in the air. Joey pointed at the couch, close to the blowing fan.

"Have a seat, Shane. Since you were willing to pleasure me, it's only fair that I return the favor."

"You want to suck me off?"

Grinning at him, she nodded while quirking her eyebrows. Shane was eager to plop his buttocks onto the couch in the spot Joey pointed to. It was her turn to fall to her knees now. Her palms pushed into the carpet floor as Joey crawled towards him. From where Shane sat, he saw her eyes gaze up at him once she found the place between his legs. Her hands reached for his cock that lay against his stomach. Clearing his throat, Shane sat up straight and gazed into her big green eyes. Joey flashed the top row of her teeth in a mischievous smile.

"Nice and hard. I know you're ready for this."

Pumping her hands back and forth, Joey let out a soft moan. His cock was long and thick. It would undoubtedly disappear between her breasts when the time came to place it there. All Joey was thinking about was the sweaty taste that awaited her warm mouth. She quit stroking him as she lowered her mouth to breathe across the purple head. Their eyes met as she drew her tongue to flick across the head. Shane moaned as the tip twirled around his shaft. Joey withdrew her left hand while keeping her right hand fingers twisted around the base. She parted her lips and slid his cock between them. Her eyes remained locked on his as Joey began to push his cock further into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

Shane swallowed his breath as he began to moan. Joey bobbed her head slowly a few times before abruptly stopping. She pulled his cock from her mouth with a popping noise.

"Your cock is fat. I might have a hard time stuffing it down my throat."

Her words finished with an inviting smile, as if Joey were taunting him with her choice of words. Before Shane could reply, she shoved his cock into her mouth again. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan was heard as she began to bob her head up and down. Shane moaned at the feeling of this busty goddess devouring his cock inch by inch. She untwisted her fingers, save the index and thumb from the base of his cock. This gave Joey more access to his length to attempt a proper deepthroating.

"I hope it's not too big for you."

His voice taunted her with a slight chuckle at the end of his speech. Joey closed her eyes to concentrate. She was glad in this moment to keep her hair in a ponytail to prevent any stray strands from falling into her face. As she pressed her left hand down on his leg, Joey slammed the head of his cock to the back of her throat. This sudden act of oral aggression caught him off guard. Shane reacted by placing the palm of his left hand on the back of her head to encourage her. A muffled gag was heard as Joey pushed her into the act of deepthroating. Pulling back, she finally unwrapped her fingers from the base and bobbed her head up and down a few times. She knew she would likely choke on the entirety of his length, but she wanted to feel the head poking at the depths of her throat again. Long strings of his pubic hair rubbed against her nose.

"I guess it's not too big for you."

With a laugh after those words, Shane taunted her. He moved his hand away from her head and watched Joey pull herself up. She released his cock from her lips with an audible gasp for air. Drool strings dangled from his shiny, saliva soaked dick for a moment before breaking with her moment. She grinned at him before giggling.

"Trust me. It's big enough for what I'm about to do."

Shane was puzzled by her words. Joey winked at him as she grabbed his cock with her right hand and then used her left forearm to wrap around her giant breasts below. His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do. Joey let go of his cock to hold both her tits and shove them around his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Overwhelmed in excitement, Shane smiled widely as he was now experiencing a fantasy he had always dreamed of. Joey was no stranger to the fantasies her fans had about her breasts. Luckily for him, tittyfucking was something she enjoyed immensely. As she squeezed her tits around his cock, the entire length of his shaft disappeared between them, with only the head poking up.

"Bet you can't see your cock now, huh? It might be big, but my tits are bigger!"

She laughed again as she began to pump her breasts up and down. Smacking noises echoed from the might of her powerful boobs bouncing on his skin.

"Oh my fucking god!"

Shane called out to her with a gasp. Joey flashed her teeth in a grin. At this moment, she felt as if she were in complete control. It was not just about his pleasure, but hers as well. As she pumped her breasts up and down over his cock, she moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes."

Biting her lower lip, she continued to pound her breasts. Only the head of his pole poked up with each thrust. Shane sat there, not interfering with her, as she was busy doing all the work to fuck his cock to a pulp with her huge breasts. Joey slowed down and glanced down at the head of his pole. Shane could be heard gasping as she darted her tongue out and flicked it across the head. She considered making the effort to suck the head while his dick was still stuck between her tits, but decided against it. Dirty talk was a better choice for this moment.

"You like that, Shane? You like how your cock feels stuffed between my titties?"

She bit her lower lip again after finishing her speech. Her tits continued to pump up and down as Shane replied.

"Fuck yeah! This feels amazing!"

"Mmmmmm, yes, it does. There's nothing I love more than having my tits fucked."

He reacted to those words by pumping his hips to drive his cock between her tits. Joey halted her movements to see if he wanted to take over. She felt every inch of his hard cock pulsating between her breasts as she kept them squeezed together. With Shane thrusting, she was able to lower her head and watch the action. Her tongue flicked across the head when it pushed up.

"Open your mouth for me, babe."

To hear Shane give her an order had caught Joey somewhat off guard, yet she obeyed his command. As she parted her lips, he made the effort to thrust the head of his cock between her lips. Pop noises were heard when it pulled out. Shane repeated the process while groaning. Pop. Pop. Pop. After the third time, he stopped thrusting completely. Joey lowered her head as far as she could and enveloped her lips around the swollen head of his dick.

"Ohhhh, fuck..."

When Shane moaned, Joey kept her lips squeezed around his cock. She carefully let go of her boobs so she could drop them and wrap her right hand fingers around the pole. All Shane could do was sit there as she began to pump her hand back and forth, wanking him while aggressively sucking the head. This was a subtle test to see how he would react. Since he chose not to grab her by the hair or anything, Joey decided to pull her lips off his cock to make the loudest pop yet.

"Mmmmmmm, so meaty."

A compliment to his shaft, followed by a loving lick, made Shane smile. He got up from the couch and motioned with his hand for Joey to crawl backwards to give himself a bit of room to move around.

"I want to fuck your face. Do you mind if I do that?"

His question caught her off guard. When he stood up, Joey thought to herself that he may want to finally move on to some real fucking. Despite the wetness between her thighs, she was not going to turn down his request.

"I'll say yes as long as you fuck my tits again."

"I guess you knew I wasn't gonna argue with that."

Joey laughed.

"I've never been with a guy who didn't want to fuck my tits more than once."

He gripped his cock with his right hand while Joey situated herself on her knees. She opened her mouth wide for him to feed his length beyond her lips. Her big green eyes gazed up at him as Shane planted his sweaty palms on the side of her head. Joey hoped he would not fiddle with her ponytail. The last thing she wanted was strands of hair flowing in her face during a proper facefuck. She closed her eyes when hearing him grunt as he pushed his cock further into her mouth. Joey moved her hands to her breasts and gripped them loosely. Shane began to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth in her mouth as she made slobbering noises. The sounds grew louder as he began to thrust harder and faster.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAH!"

Gritting his teeth, Shane growled moans as he continued to fuck her mouth as if it were a cunt.

"Take my fucking cock, Joey! Ohhhh, yeah!!"

"KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-GWAH!"

Excess saliva began leaking from both corners of her mouth, with loose strands desperate to break off. Joey was expecting at any moment for him to slam his cock to the depths of her throat for another round of deepthroating. Shane maintained himself with his fingers gripping her hair tightly as he continued to buck his hips and thrust his shaft down her throat. More drool leaked from her lower lip, coating her chin and falling to her tits below. Shane came to an abrupt halt and grabbed his cock at the base before extracting it from her mouth. Joey took a deep breath as strings of saliva dangled from her mouth back to his drool covered dick. She opened her eyes and glared at him before violently spitting on his cock. Shane tilted her head down so she was looking at her tits. He did not have to tell her to spit on her tits. The saliva strings broke and splattered on her boobs before she spit a thick wad between them.

It was not time for another tittyfuck yet, but when that time came, Shane was going to make sure her breasts were slippery and wet. After she spat more saliva onto her sweaty skin, Shane raised her head and guided his cock between her lips again. Joey moved her hands away from her breasts to shake them around as she slobbered on his shaft yet again. Inch after inch pumped in and out of her mouth, with more saliva leaking from the left corner of her mouth. Shane could no longer control himself. He fucked her mouth aggressively, to the point that Joey's eyes watered up. She blinked a few times to blurry vision while feeling his cock reach the back of her throat. Shane groaned loudly. For a brief moment, Joey had to wonder if he would blow his load in her mouth before even getting the chance to fuck her tits again. She hoped that would not be the case. A grunt was heard in his voice before he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Joey blinked her eyes again as she heard him trying to catch his breath.

"Hold your titties up for me, baby."

She obeyed his command with a strand of drool dangling from her lower lip. Joey glanced down and spit a thick wad of her saliva down into the tunnel between her soft mounds. He shoved his cock in the opening and moaned as Joey squeezed her tits together. She gazed up at him with lustful eyes.

"Fuck my tits."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Shane immediately began to buck his hips, driving his cock up and down between her tits. Joey moaned at the feeling of his shaft. Within seconds, he found a steady rhythm, fucking her tits at a fast pace.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it! Just like that! Fuck these tits!"

The sound of their bodies smacking together could be heard, along with the slippery feeling of his wet shaft pumping back and forth. Joey figured if he could put this much effort into fucking her tits, he was just the type of man to pound her pussy and ass when the time came for another position. Her left hand fumbled and almost made Joey drop her breast within her own hand. She gripped tighter as he continued to pump every inch of his hard shaft back and forth between her tits. Her eyes gazed up at him as she saw his eyes focusing on watching his cock disappear and reappear between the folds with each hard thrust.

"Is this how you always wanted to fuck my tits?"

He did not reply. Joey could hear the excitement in his deep breaths as Shane continued to thrust between her tits. She swallowed her breath, still looking him in the eye. His forehead was glistening in a fresh layer of sweat. Still bucking his hips, Shane gritted his teeth and growled animalistic moans. Joey laughed at the sound.

"I hope you get this excited when you're fucking me."

"Oh, yeah!?"

Not expecting a quick response from him, Joey nodded her head.

"Yeah! I want you to pound my ass like you're doing my tits right now. Can you handle that?"

Slowing down his movement, Shane chuckled at her question.

"Seriously? You're asking if I can handle your ass?"

Joey blinked a few times and nodded her head at him.

"You heard me. I want to feel this cock pushing deep in my ass. I'll ask you again, can you handle that?"

Her words had a strong effect to make him completely stop fucking her tits. A smug grin ran across Joey's lips as she let go of her breasts to free his cock. She climbed off the floor and faced the couch, where it was easier to bend over and plant her palms down into the cushion seats.

"Get behind me, Shane. I know you want to see my ass."

He did as he was told, stepping directly behind her and quietly admiring the view of her plump, phat booty. The man was speechless at the sight of her rump. With no words spoken, Joey had to wonder if he was truly amazed.

"So what do you think? Nice and phat? Is that the way you like a fat bottom?"

Shane's voice was finally heard with a crack of laughter.

"Yeah, that's how I like a fine booty."

Spank! His right hand slapped across her bum hard. Joey bit her lower lip as she felt her pussy blazing from the arousal of his strong, tough.

"Don't keep me waiting. Give my ass a good pounding, and then I'll let you fuck me anyway you want."

"Anyway I want? Can we do it with your legs wrapped around me?"

"Mmmmmm, yes. But first, you have to give my ass a pounding I'm never going to forget."

Motivation was something Joey was confident she could use for encouragement. All she wanted was to feel that cock pushing deeply in her ass right now. She had managed to go this long without having him inside her pussy, so she was confident she could last a bit longer. As she closed her eyes, she felt Shane's hands pull her ass cheeks apart. A smug grin ran across her lips when she felt his hard length pushing up the crack.

"Yes, that's it. Shove it in my ass."

When she felt the head pushing against her dark little hole, Joey moaned. He pushed a few more inches inside her ass before moaning loudly.

"God, this ass is so tight..."

She would have laughed if not for the satisfaction Joey felt to finally have his cock pushing in her ass. Shane pulled back as he began to slowly thrust. His hands found a place at her hips as Joey arched her head up. The ponytail was visible from the back of her head with locks of hair flowing down the muscles of her back. So far he was fucking her at a slow pace. That was fine for a beginner, but Joey was certain that he could give a better effort than this. He did not seem to be the type of man who was a first timer when it came to the art of anal sex. If he could fuck her tits at a fast pace, she believed he would have no problem pounding in the ass. After more slow thrusting, she began pouting and cleared her throat.

"I thought you were going to give my ass a nice pounding."

"You don't sound happy."

"I guess you could say I'm not in the mood for a slow ride, Shane. I want you to fuck my ass like you were fucking my tits. Come on, give it to me."

Glancing across her right shoulder, Joey's keen eye noticed the expression on his face. It was as if Shane was trying to hold himself back. She could easily guess he probably pushed himself close to an orgasm from how hard he was fucking her mouth and tits minutes ago. Joey felt his hand smack the right cheek of her ass before he began to thrust hard. His cock was felt pushing deeper in her ass.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's what I wanted to feel! Push that fucking cock as deep as it will go!"

A full thrust made the entire length of his shaft disappear. Joey felt his sweaty balls rubbing against her bum. Shane pulled back and then gripped her hips tightly in his sweaty hands. When she felt him thrust again, Joey opened her eyes wide. He was giving it to her just the way she wanted.

"Oh, god! Yes! Yes!!"

As she squealed in excitement, Shane grunted. He slammed his cock into her ass harder and faster, finding a steady rhythm. Her huge tits began to shake, bouncing all around from underneath her.

"That's it! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh, yeah!! Give it to me!!"

Their bodies smacked together in the steady rhythm Shane maintained while fucking her ass. Her breasts bounced and shook in all directions. Joey kept her eyes shut while raking her fingernails across the couch cushions below. She had turned her head to face the cushions, so he no longer had to worry about her watchful eye leering in his direction. Her ponytail moved, falling to the right side of her back.

"You like that!? You like how tight my ass is!?"

Shane answered her questions with a hard spank across her bum. He continued to drive every inch of his cock into her ass with long, hard thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

If only he knew just how long she had gone all this time without the touch of a man to satisfy her sexual desires. Joey was so happy to get her ass fucked by this handsome stranger. Shane slowed down, giving her a hint that he was ready to pull his cock out of her ass. Joey considered taunting him, but decided not to. He had to be close to blowing his load, or at least that was what she thought. Within seconds, she felt the inches of his length sliding out of her ass hole, prompting her to glance behind her shoulder.

"Well, that was quick."

"I want to feel your legs wrapped around me while I'm fucking you."

"Oh, then that means I need to turn around and face you."

Not wanting to waste any precious time, Joey got up and quickly turned around. She plopped her thick ass down onto the couch and spread her legs to show him her pussy. It was funny to her that, through all this time, he had yet to be inside her most important hole. She slid her left hand down, playing with her clit to tease him. As her eyes gazed up, he stepped forward, ready to enter her.

"Come on, Shane. Fuck me."

He did not reply to her in words while pushing the head of his cock inside her. Joey glanced down to witness the moment of his cock disappearing inside her. She purred a soft moan as he groaned.

"Your ass was tight, but this pussy feels wonderful too."

Those words made Joey giggle. She placed her hands on her breasts, hiding her nipples from his view as she began to squeeze them. Shane took his time with the first few thrusts inside her. She spread her legs and began to wrap them around him. His body was sweaty, much like his hands.

"This is what you wanted, right? You wanted my legs wrapped around you like this?"

"Yep! That's what I wanted, alright!"

Thrusting harder, he groaned at the feeling of his cock inside her. Joey gasped, moaning to him as she pinched her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels so good. Come on and fuck me, Shane! Fuck me!!"

The soles of her feet pressed against his ass cheeks. Shane found difficulty thrusting at a fast pace due to her legs wrapped around him. He focused his eyes on her thick stomach since he could not see her full breasts in view. Joey continued to squeeze and fondle her tits as she felt his cock driving inside her.

"Ohhhhh, man! This pussy feels so good!"

Swallowing her breath after hearing his words, Joey gritted her teeth and exhaled deep breaths. Her moans became deep growls before she bit her lower lip and softly purred. She unwrapped her legs from around his waist in hopes that he would pick up the pace. Shane leaned forward and planted his hands on hers. Joey gazed at his face, noticing another layer of fresh sweat, potentially cold sweat, if any. She removed her hands from her breasts, allowing him to grab ahold and squeeze them.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

She screamed in her face. Her voice echoed in the small room, with her sultry accent coming out in full strength.

"I love it when you yell at me like that! Scream for me!!"

"JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Once more, Joey screamed directly in his face. Shane was grinning wide as he kept bucking his hips, driving his cock in and out of her pussy repeatedly. The only thing Joey cared about right now was her orgasm. She did not have a care in the world about him getting himself off. A man like him was sure to know when he wanted to blow his load, he would know when. Sliding her left hand to her pussy, she tried to rub at her clit but her fingers fumbled around due to the movement of their fucking. Over and over, their bodies smacked together in a steady rhythm.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Closing her eyes, Joey let the moment overtake whatever feelings she had inside. She was so close to that sweet release, she was becoming desperate for it with each passing second. Shane continued to pump his dick inside her, but slowed down. Joey reopened her at the sneaking suspicion he was about to pull out. If that was the case, she was not going to prevent him from allowing her to reach the height of her pleasure. Shane made two final thrusts and then abruptly pulled his cock out of her cunt. He took a few steps back, gripping his length as he stroked it. Joey reacted to the absence of his cock inside her by shoving the ring and middle finger of her right hand beyond her wet folds. Gritting her teeth, she growled as she proceeded to finger herself. Shane's lower lip fell in amazement at the sight of this busty goddess pleasuring herself with the touch of her hand.

Joey was in disbelief that he did not fuck her until she reached her climax. On second thought, that was fine. She had her hand to finish the job, though she would have liked to have flooded his cock with her love nectar. Shane's eyes widened as he kept his fingers wrapped around his dick. He began to stroke it as he watched Joey's fingers dig deeper into her pussy. She kept her teeth barred, flashing them at him as she furiously fingered herself to push closer to her orgasm. Shane slowed down his hand, still wanking as he tried to keep himself on edge. She did not care about what he wanted to do or where he wanted to cum. All that mattered was finding that sweet release, all from the touch of her hand. Squealing and moaning, Joey knew she had merely seconds to go before the height of her pleasure was reached. She panted and gasped for breath before closing her eyes as she finally reached that moment. A torrent of her juices gushed from her pussy, squirting wildly in the air and falling to the floor below. Shane was lucky no drops went on his chest.

"Wow!"

Hearing his voice made her open her eyes. She was out of breath, struggling to catch herself after such a powerful orgasm. Glancing down, she saw his cock aimed at her stomach. Her first thought was him blowing his load all over her stomach. That was not where Joey wanted his creamy load. She slid off the couch on her knees, giving him a better chance of making a mess out of her face.

"Cum for me, Shane. I want it all over my fucking face!!"

She found herself yelling at him again. Joey grabbed ahold of her giant breasts and held them up, just in case he wanted to split the load and cover her boobs too. She closed her eyes as he jerked his hand back and forth. Shutting her eyes, Joey opened her mouth in eager anticipation for his cum.

"Cum for me! Cum all over me!"

He grunted and groaned, still stroking his cock back and forth. Shane snarled as he finally erupted.

"FUCK!!"

A hot, sticky string went flying in the air before splattering onto the left side of her face. Joey Much of it went into her hair, streaking across her eyebrow. Another string followed, also landing on her forehead and dripping down her nose. She blinked her eyes to witness the blur of another wad that slathered across her left cheek. Shane was crying in pleasure as he jerked his cock, forcing more droplets of cum out that landed on her tits below. Much of his load was spent decorating her face with his sticky white seed. He exhaled deep breaths as Joey opened her eyes and gazed up at him. She wanted to give him a moment to admire his own art on the canvas of her face. When he let go of his cock, she grabbed it and brought it to her lips to place a loving kiss on the head.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. I never dreamed I would see my cum on your face."

Joey giggled at his words.

"I'm happy to do it for a fan like you."

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Cold Sweat (Joey Fisher)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 03:00:56 PM »
Great story about a phenomenal-looking woman, @Cadeauxxx.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, ShaneM86

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 01:54:06 AM »
This is the type of raunchy filth I come on this site for most of the time.

A story involving summer heat is something I would expect from you. I liked the sloppy titfuck, that was hot.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

madboy7931

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 06:40:08 PM »
As always, the setup is as amazing as the finish! Another great story :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 01:58:48 AM »
Thank you for the kind words!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA