Poll

Should I write part 2 of this story ??

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: August 22, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

Author Topic: Scarlett Johansson in the Hotel part1  (Read 130279 times)

SATISFYMYCOCK

Scarlett Johansson in the Hotel part1
« on: August 12, 2019, 08:24:36 AM »
I’m a guy from India working in a hotel . It’s a very royal hotel converted from a King’s Palace not meant for ordinary people , the per night charge is around $2000 . Mainly rich people visit it,  actors & actresses also come here for privacy. I like almost all actresses , but there is one actress who is a sensation & is a personal favourite because of whom I am writting this story . Its Scarlett Johansson!! This happened in September 2018. I was told that Scarlett Johansson is going to visit our hotel. I was happy as alway to know that an actress is coming. In the september month , our hotel is not crowded as it is rainy season & not many times can people go out of hotel as it rains cats & dogs here.

So finally the day came when Scarlett  arrived. When I first saw her I was stuned!! Man she was hott!! She wore a red Gown. I didn’t notice at that time that a guy from Jamica-West indies also moved in to our hotel. A day after Scarlett moved in, I saw her talking with that black guy from Jamaica. Scarlett was wearing a black skirt & looking hot as always. The black color looked so sexy on her white body.

I thought some weird things about them but I did not know the things will really go this far.The two of them seemed to have become good friends , they left the hotel for sightseeing as there was not much rain that day. Scarlett came back first in the evening. In the night the guy (his name was Steve) came back. Their rooms were adjoining to each other. In the night at about 11:30, I was passing by Scarlett’s room & I knocked the door to see if she wants any dessert or something as dinner was taken late. There was no response from the room . I thought that maybe she had gone out for a night walk. My mind was full of ugly thoughts I quickly rushed into the room & started finding something like her bra or preferably panties so that I can masturbate. I was searching for it ,suddenly ,I was amazed to see that the door joining this & the black guy room was open, Generally they are kept close. I just started to hear something. The two of them, I think , were having a dessert in his room. After they were done Scarlett thanked him for inviting her she said that it was good that he didn’t know that she was a famous actress so that they have become friendly. She thanked him again & started to come to her room. I was planning to escape from there immediately.

Suddenly I heard some noise & heard the voice, “What are you doing? Leave my hand!” Yes folks! It was Scarlett who was angry. Steve said, “I want u dear!! I want to have sex with u. I was waiting for Scarlett to call security but to my surprise Scarlett said,”Oh Steve!! You have no idea how much I was waiting for u to say this I have never had a black man!!” My god!! It was hot!! I couldn’t help myself & knowing that I may get fired if I get caught I still peeped very carefully in the Steve’s room. It was dark in the room where I was & those two were completely under control of lust so they didn’t notice me.

Steve was holding Scarlett , His arms were on her waist. Scarlett was wearing a black nightie & a black night gown above it. She had put her arms locked around his neck & they were kissing each other. Steve untied the nightgown of Scarlett & removed it. She was only in her nightie now & was looking like a doll in front of 6 feet tall Steve. He was wearing only shorts. They were kissing really hard. He put his hands on her ass & started caressing it. She broke the kiss & looked at him. He kissed her all over her face & started moving down on her neck. He lifted her nightie up & removed it. Now she was in only bra & pantie’s. Her white body was looking so hot against his black body!! Now he licked her below her neck & moved to her stomach. He licked her belly button & at that time I heard first of Scarlett Johansson’s many moans. “Ooh Steve... ooohh!”

He kept licking her belly button & caressing her ass ,she kept moaning. Then he lifted her & took her to bed he made her sit there. He moved to her backside. He kissed & licked her back , opened hook of her bra & pulled it off with his mouth. My god!! I was seeing Scarlett’s breasts. They were not big & heavy, but absolutely hot & sexy. He started caressing her breasts on by one. She moaned “Oooh!! Ooohh goodd!! Aahh!!”
I was able to see their each & every action. He licked her nipples pinched them. “Aaaaaaaah oooooooooooh oooooooooooohhhhh….!” was the reply. He pushed the nipple in. caressed hr breast again. Meanwhile his hand slipped down to her panty covered pussy. He was in total control till then. Suddenly when he moved to her pussy Scarlett got fired up she let the moan out “hmmmmmmmmmm….!” & hugged him tight pushing his face in her breasts. He made Scarlett lay down & started licking & kissing her breasts. Without touching her nipples he moved down to her belly button. He made her lift her hands above her head & licked her armpits she almost screamed,”Ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhhh…!” You should have looked at her expressions. They were of joy, satisfaction & disappointment. His hand slipped through her panties & pulled them to her thighs. Her pubic hair were not shaved but neatly trimmed. He pulled her panties out & started licking her feet, creamy fleshy thighs & especially her ass.

She has got a beautiful ass I’m sure you’ve seen it in Movies. Big round ass.Then he went up kissed her hard & started pulling her pubic hair just a little not to hurt her. At the same time he licks & bit her nipples. Scarlett  moaned loudly,”Ooooooooohhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm…..!” He kept licking her breasts for some time & then moved to her cunt , he started finger fucking her with his fat middle finger. She started moving her hips in his finger’s motion. She was moaning louder,”Oooooh yes baby!! Ooooooh Steve ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuaaahhhh..” then he put his tongue on her pussy his mouth covered all her pussy & his tongue must have got in & found her clit ’cause look on Scarlett ’s face was of sexual ecstasy. She was moaning,”Aaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm……!!” After some time he got up & started removing his shorts & then underwear. I looked keenly ’cause I’ve heard a lot about black men & my god!! Was it true!! The size of Steves cock was amazing. I have got a big complex since then. Trust me it was about 12 inches rock hard. She got up & said, “Will I have to suck you?” He said don’t blow me just make it weight. She started sucking & licking him. What a sight it was!! Lips of Scarlett Johansson fully stretched due to that fat long black cock.

Then he told her to stop, pushed her back parted her legs & started to rub head of his cock on her slit. She noaned,”Aaaah please put it in I can’t bear it anymore!!” He like an expert slowly pushed head of his cock inside. Stopped for sometime gave a few small thrusts. Scarlett moaned,”Oh Steve! I want u inside of me!! Ooohh common!!” He slid his cock in & again the look on Scarlett s face after being felled with 12 incher was a must see! He slowly started moving with slow thrusts. Small thrusts at first & then sloe complete long thrusts he was removing his cock completely outside her cunt after each thrust & my god!! He went on & on with his rhythmic long thrusts. After some time Scarlett s feet crossed each other behind Steve’s back her body started bucking & shivering & she moaned for quite a some time,”Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……. aaammmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm….!” He went on & on trust me he went on for 20 straight minutes. Before he increased his speed violently & shot his load in her cunt. Some of it flowed outside. In no time he was hard again. They fucked in various positions for 3 hours. He had 4 orgasms each one taking more time than previous one. Scarlett had at least 14 mind blowing big orgasms which I could make out & god knows how many smaller ones! Finally Scarlett lay on the bed on her back sweating like hell & fully exhausted. What a site it was! But Steve was still not done. He parted her legs again & started pumping really fast.

She didn’t even have power to hug him. She just kept moaning. He was having time of his life he went on for the longest time of all. She was moaning loudly. It seemed to be too much for her but still she seemed to like it. Her moans now changed into screams,”Aaaahhhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaahhh oohhh ooooohhhh oaooooohhhh sssssss.. aaaaahhh!!” Her body was glowing as she was sweating like hell. Finally she shouted,” Oooh Steveee please stop i’ll die.. I’m gonna die hmmmmmmmm..” & almost lost her consciousness. That’s when Steve shot his load & collapsed on top of her & that is when I rushed out as it was 3:45 in the morning & I had to get ready for my job. Steve as scheduled moved the very next day. He went to Scarlett s room only to say bye & left immediately.

Scarlett didn’t get out of room that day saying that she was not feeling well. Only I knew what the truth was.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:26:19 AM by SATISFYMYCOCK »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Scarlett Johansson in the Hotel part1
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:23:35 AM »
I voted yes for a part 2!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 12:55:51 AM »
I liked this, you should keep writing.

boxman

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 07:11:09 AM »
Part 2 can't come any sooner!

SATISFYMYCOCK

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 07:06:06 AM »
Part 2 coming this weekend working on it .

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 04:31:00 PM »
Sweet, that is wonderful news!  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 12:31:37 AM »
Can't wait to read part 2. Your Scarlett stories are so fucking hot.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA