Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Photoshoot With Benefits with Madison Pettis  (Read 3763 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Photoshoot With Benefits with Madison Pettis
« on: February 19, 2021, 11:53:30 PM »
Photoshoot With Benefits
Starring Madison Pettis
Codes: MF. Oral, Titjob, Anal,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

LA was still pretty much in lockdown due to COVID, and Ryan was currently between jobs so he, like many others, was hanging out at home.  He was on his couch binging some Netflix when his phone chimed. Reaching out to his coffee table he saw that it was a text message from Madison Pettis. The message read “Need your help again today. When can you come over?”

“Does it have to be today?” he replied. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to see her, he just didn’t feel like driving across LA in the middle of the day.

“Yes.”

“What’s in it for me?”

“You Know. 😉” Madison replied.  Ryan and Madison had become friends with benefits over the past few months, ever since they met while shooting a small movie together with other mutual friends.  Lately, they’d developed a pattern for seeing each other. Madison had become a brand ambassador for Savage X Fenty lingerie and Fabletics, so now and then she’d have to post videos of herself posing on Instagram, and Ryan is the one who she would call when she needed help shooting pictures and/or editing the videos. After the videos were posted, his reward for helping her was the two of them going up to her bedroom for some naked fun.

“I don’t know. Getting across town at this time is going to be a bitch.”

“Then I’ll just have to give you something a little bit extra when you get here.”  Ryan knew what that meant and he was not going to turn it down.

“Be there in a bit.” He replied before jumping into the shower and getting dressed.

When he got to Madison’s house, she opened the door dressed in a raspberry-colored silk robe. At first glance, Ryan was not all that sure she even had anything on under the robe.

“Okay, I’m here, so what are we doing?” Ryan asked as he entered the house.

“I have two outfits I am supposed to post about today, but I also have some more that I need to model over the next month. I thought we could do it all today,” she explained as she walked him through the house.

“So, we’re talking about, what? Five or six outfits with photos and videos of each?”

“Yeah. That’s not a problem, is it?”

“Not really, but that’s more work that you led on,” he was kind of annoyed with her, but those feelings soon vanished as they entered an upstairs bedroom.

“I know. I’m sorry. But you know I’ll make it up to you,” she told him as she slid out of her robe. Her back was to Ryan, but his eyes were not on her back.  She had on a matching bra and thong set, and his eyes naturally drifted down and locked in right on her thick booty. When Madison didn’t hear a response from Ryan, she looked over her shoulder and caught him staring at her ass. A small smile came across her face as she said “Ryan, you still with me?”

“Huh? Yeah,” he said snapping back to reality. “Let me get out my camera. And where do you want to do these?”

“Um, I was just thinking about different spots in the bedroom.  Also, I had an idea for doing some on the staircase too.  But, you know, you have a good eye for this stuff so whatever you think looks good.”

“Alright, let me get set up and maybe we can shoot some photos in the doorframe,” Ryan said as he put down his camera bag and took out his camera and a lens. Once he was all set up he had Madison stand in the doorway leading to the bathroom and he took a series of photos of Madison in multiple poses. After about 20 minutes, Madison got her phone and read over the script of what she was supposed to say about that outfit for her IG story ad, as Ryan switched his camera over to start shooting video. Once she was ready, they shot the video.  It took a few takes before they had a correct version and one that they both liked.  It was then on to the next outfit. 

“Jesus, Madison,” Ryan said. Rather than go to the bathroom to change outfits, Madison stood facing Ryan and took off her bra, freeing her beautiful large breast. His mouth salivated as he saw her chocolate-colored nipples on her caramel-colored skin.

“What?” she said innocently.  “It’s nothing you haven’t seen before a bunch of times, or aren’t going to be seeing later on,” she said as she pushed her thong down her legs, exposing her freshly shaven box. Madison being clean-shaven was nothing unusual, but she always made sure to be freshly shaved before modeling the lingerie. Now totally nude, she walked across the room and bent over to pull the next Savage X Fenty set she had to model.  Of course, she kept her back to Ryan and was bent over at the waist to pull out the bra and panty set.  Ryan tried hard not to look directly at Madison, with her ass up in the air and her pussy peeking out from between her legs.  When she stayed in that position to put on the bottoms, Ryan switched the camera back over to photos and snapped a few pictures. Madison, now dressed in just a pair of cheeky panties, turned around when she heard the shutter of the camera.

“Did you just take pictures of me bending over,” She asked as she looked at Ryan while he held his camera by his waist but had it aimed her way.

“No,” he said.  He then pressed down on a button and the camera snapped several more pictures of her standing in front of him topless. He laughed and Madison just shook her head and went back to putting on her top.  She was not too worried about the photos Ryan had taken.  He had other nude photos of her from other photoshoots, and some photos she had sent him, plus more explicit photos of some of their times together.  She trusted him to keep the photos to himself and to keep them secure.

Once she was dressed, the two of them got back to work.  They shot a variety of photos around the room, in the doorway, by the window, on top of the bed.  When she changed into the third set of lingerie, she once again did it right in front of him. Ryan tried to remain semi-professional, but Madison looked incredible while laying on the bed. He could not help but have visions of the good times the two of them have hooked up on that bad, nor could he help but think about the things he was hoping to do to her once they were done taking pictures. The Five Points actress could not help but notice the effect she was having on Ryan as she laid on the bed in front of him.

“Excuse me Mr. Photographer, I don’t think that that is really appropriate,” she said reaching out and taking hold of the obvious bulge in his pants.  Looking down Ryan could see the outline of his erection that she was holding onto. A slight groan escaped his lips as he felt her squeeze his already hard dick.

“You know, if you think that is unprofessional,” Ryan said as he reached down with one hand and started unzipping his fly. He was just playing around, but Madison quickly sat up and stopped him.

“No! Stop, stop, stop!”

“Are you sure?” He asked, teasing her.

“Uhh, yeah.  We still have two more outfits to do, and if we start now then we’ll never actually finish.”

“Fine,” Ryan said as he zipped his pants back up.  “So where do you want to do these?”

“I want to shoot those on these last two on the stairs, but I also need to redo my makeup for them. So go downstairs and I’ll be down in a few.”

Ryan collected his equipment and went downstairs.  He set up his stuff for the next set of photos and then waited.  After 10 minutes, he set up his laptop and began to transfer his photos from upstairs off his memory card and onto his laptop.  As he began putting a new memory card into his camera he heard the clicking of heels going down the stairs.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Madison called out.

“It’s about time.  What took so...holy fuck.”  Ryan was stunned.  Madison was on the staircase looking out at him in a fire engine red colored corset, with matching thong and stockings. He had seen her model plenty of lingerie over the past few months, but this outfit caused his jaw to drop.

“So I take it you approve?” She asked while striking a pose.  Ryan just nodded in response. He eventually did collect himself and start taking pictures.  They were at it for about 35 minutes with this outfit.  Ryan tried to act calm and professional, but he was more aware than ever of how much his dick was throbbing in his pants.  When Madison went upstairs to change into her last outfit, he thought about ducking into the bathroom to crank one out real quick so he could relax, but he thought against it.  When the actress came walking back down the stairs wearing a black bra and panties, with matching black stockings, garter belt, and gloves, he wished he had done it.

“Fucking hell Madison, are you for real with that?

“What?” She said innocently.  “This is what they sent me to model for them.”

“Uh-huh, sure. Let’s just do this,” he said as he picked up his camera and started snapping pictures. He spent the next 30 minutes snapping sexy photos of his friend when he switched over to video.  Madison wanted to do something a little different other than a testimonial for her Instagram, so Ryan shot small video clips of Madison all around the house.  She made some casually sexy poses, at one point grabbed a glass of wine, and went outside to shoot some video out there. They spent a good 40 minutes shooting a variety of video clips for what would end up being just a one-minute video, but Ryan wanted to make sure he had plenty of clips to choose from.

When he was satisfied with what had been shot, they both went back inside. Madison went to refill her wine glass, and Ryan went to his computer to download everything he just shot to his laptop.  Once the files started downloading he packed up his camera.

“These turned out good,” Madison said.  Looking over his shoulder he saw her bent over his laptop looking over the first set of photos.

“Why don’t you put some of your favorites into a separate folder,” Ryan said to try to keep her distracted.

“Alright,” Madison quickly agreed.  As she continued to look through the photos of herself, Ryan crept up behind her and quietly dropped to his knees. Seconds later Madison lunged forward and reached out to grab the closest edge of the table. “Oh my god, Ryan,” she said with shock as she suddenly felt her friend’s face buried between her legs.

Ryan kissed and licked her through her black thong for a minute before finally pulling them aside and began eating her pussy. Running his tongue up and down her shaved lips for a minute before sliding a finger into her. She was so turned on from having Ryan leer all day, it did not take too long before her juices began to run down his hand and chin.  Once she was good and wet he stood up and in almost one motion freed his dick from his pants and buried it inside her warm, wet twat.

“Fuck, I’ve been dying to do that all day,” Ryan groaned.

“I’ve been waiting for you to do that since you got here,” Madison moaned back and he began thrusting in and out of her.  Unfortunately spending the last few hours with a hard-on did have some consequences.

“Madison, I’m not going to last long,” he warned her.

“I don’t care, I need you to just keep going,” she replied.  With the green light, he wrapped an arm around her and gave one of the cups of her bra a tug. With one of her tits now free, he palmed it in his hand with her hard nipple kept tightly between his fingers. He fucked her hard and fast over the table, which shook with each thrust. They had only been at it for a few moments when he pulled out and came all over her ass.

“Jesus,” he said with some exhaustion as he finished cumming. When he was done he backed away and Madison turned around.

“I thought you would have finished inside me,” she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.  He immediately started to kiss her back.

“I thought about it, but if I had I wouldn’t be able to do this,” he said before kissing her again.  As they made out he lowered his hands to her ass and took firm hold of it.  He then surprised her by lifting her up and then placing her back down on top of the table. Once again he dropped down to his knees and sank his head between her thighs.

“Oh Ryan,” Madison moaned as she once again felt his lips and fingers go to work on her. She had not been that far off from cumming when he pulled his dick out of her, so it did not take long for her to once again be on the precipice of climax. It was about a minute later that one of her legs that was hanging off the edge of the table suddenly kicked up in the air as came hard all over her fuck buddy’s face.

“Okay, okay, okay, stop. Please stop,” Madison said breathlessly with a slight giggle. Ryan had continued to lap away at her pussy though and even after her climax had died down.  She needed him to stop because while it felt good, her clit was still very sensitive.

“I don’t know, I don’t think you want me to stop,”  Ryan teased her between kissing her inner thighs.

“Yes, please stop,” she begged, “let’s go upstairs.” Ryan relented and they both hustled up the stairs. Ryan stripped off his clothes, leaving a trail up to the bedroom so that when he arrived he was only dressed in his boxers.  Madison, meanwhile, had been stripped off her gloves, bra, and thong, but at Ryan’s request, she kept on the garters, stockings, and heels. Once in the bedroom, the two wrapped their arms around one another and made out as they moved around the room.

“Go sit on the bed,” Madison told him.  He followed her instructions and moved to the bed.  He took hold of the waistband of his underwear as he was about to sit down, but Madison moved up close to him and took hold of his waistband as well. She then pulled them down as she sank to her knees.  Once his underwear slipped past his ass and his hard rod sprang out from its confines, he took a seat on the bed. Now nude on the bed, Ryan relaxed and enjoyed the sensation as Madison took his hand into her hands and began kissing up and down his shaft.  Looking up into his eyes as she took the tip of his dick into her mouth.  She used extra spit as she sucked his dick, making sure his cock was nice and wet.  She worked him for a few minutes before sitting up and moving closer. Ryan watched as she placed his dick right between her breasts and then pushed her tits around it.

“You like that baby?” Madison asked Ryan as she gave him a titjob.

“You know I do,” replied.

“That feel good?”

“It feels amazing.”

“And this is just the start.  I can’t wait to ride your dick and have you fuck me. And since you were so great today, I’ll also let you fuck my ass, too.”

“Fuck, I can’t wait,” he said as Madison continued rubbing his manhood between her breasts. He let her continue a bit more before saying, “No, seriously I can’t wait any longer.”

He then pulled away from her as he slid back onto the bed.  He laid down on his back and Madison got on the bed and then climbed over him.  She sat up straight with her legs astride of his waist, she took hold of his dick and teased the tip up against her hairless lips. She rubbed up and down before finally pushing his dick inside of her.  Madison smiled down at Ryan as she began sinking down on his pole.

“I love how good your dick feels inside me,” Madison said as she slowly started working herself up and down on him. 

“Your pussy feels amazing too. And I never get tired of watching the way your tits bounce when you ride me,” Ryan replied while reaching up and taking one of them into his hands.  He let her keep on riding him for a bit, developing a good rhythm and she started having pleasurable moans escape her lips. Like many times in the past, Ryan found himself being hypnotized by luscious breasts bouncing as she rode him. Finally, he could not stand it anymore and he pulled her down on top of him. He grabbed onto her and gave her a deep kiss.  They ground against one another as they made out. Moving her up a little higher, Ryan left a trail of kisses down her neck and chest until his lips wrapped around her nipple. Raising his knees and planting his feet on the bed, he began thrusting up into her while his mouth played with her breasts.

“Oh god yes!” Madison yelled out as Ryan picked up the speed of his thrust and was now working as fast as he could.  He knew she was close, but needed a little something extra to push her over the edge.  Ryan wrapped his arms around Madison and rolled the two of them over so she was not on her back.  Now with a little more leverage, he was able to really get deep into the actress with each thrust. He kissed her neck and kept railing into her until her muscles seized up and she let out a cry as she had her second orgasm of the evening.

Ryan slowed things down and sat up off of her as Madison caught her breath. As she relaxed, he slowly began to move his hips again, while also putting his hand above her pussy so he could start strumming her clit. Madison once again started moaning.  Ryan began increasing his tempo and after two minutes he grabbed her leg and started to raise it.

“No, wait. Stop. I want to taste your dick,” she told him.  He shook her off at first, so she once again pleaded with him, “Please, I want to feel your dick in my mouth again.” 

This time he relented and pulled out. Madison quickly flipped over and laid on her stomach as Ryan was sitting on his knees in front of her with his cock staring at her in the eyes.  While before she had taken her time and teased him a bit, but this time she attacked his cock with much more desire.  She licked and sucked on his dick with real hunger.  She could taste herself on him, though her own pussy juices which covered his cock when she first started were quickly cleaned off and replaced with a coating of Madison’s saliva.

“Okay, my turn,” Ryan said as he pulled his dick away from the 22-year-old actress’s mouth. He helped Madison spin around on the bed but kept her laying down on her stomach, though he did throw a pillow under her hips.  He then spread her legs wide open, using a finger to rub her clit once again as he ate her out. Every now and then as he ate her out he would pull away and spit onto her asshole getting it nice and wet.  Once he was satisfied with how wet her pussy and ass were he got up and slammed his full length inside of her. Madison let out a shriek of both surprise and pleasure as she felt his whole dick fill her.

Ryan went full force, fucking Madison from behind. He could not help himself from giving her ass a playful slap as he watched it shake with each thrust.  While her breasts got most of the attention, her ass could similarly be described in the best of ways as being large and full. As they continued having sex, Ryan had one hand on her waist and the other was starting to play with her butt a bit.  At first, just grabbing and squeezing her cheek and then moving his hand closer to the middle until his thumb was rubbing against her tight backdoor. She squirmed a little as she felt him rub her hole, and then gasped as she felt him push his thumb into her ass.

Madison liked anal and got pleasure from it, but she was not a true die-hard anal lover like he had heard from friends that Sabrina Carpenter or Madison Beer were, so they only did it every now and then. With him fucking her and fingering her ass, Madison started pushing her ass back towards him and her moans were getting louder. As they kept going she moved up from prone bone to getting up on all fours to doggie.  Listening to her, he could tell that she was getting close to cumming a third time.  It was then that he remembered something that his friend Eddie had told him recently that gives some women extremely powerful orgasms.

He pulled his thumb out of her and held onto her hip, and began thrusting as fast and as deep as he could.  He needed to get Madison right on the edge of climaxing. It took another minute, but he did get her there. Madison was even calling out that she was close, so at that moment he pulled out of her pussy and thrust his dick right into her ass.  Just like his friend told him, Madison came extremely hard. She screamed out as she came and her body shook as she came. Ryan also came from the way her ass clenched down on his dick as she came.  She kept her ass up, but Madison’s arms gave way as she came. 

When she finally started to relax a bit, and she loosened up a bit, Ryan started to fuck Madison’s tight ass. He started nice and slow, with some deep thrusts into her ass, but as Madison got more into it he began to speed it up.  Giving her thick ass a slap he then reached under her and started rubbing her clit. 

“Fuck yes!” Madison groaned.

“Shit, Madison, I’m gonna cum soon.  I can’t hold out any longer,” He warned his fuck buddy.

“Do it. Cum in my ass,” she told him.  So he did just that.  Giving one last hard thrust and buried as much of his dick as he could in her ass, he then let go and came like a firehose deep in her ass. Madison moaned as she felt him erupt deep inside of her.  He came so hard that he was actually light-headed when it was over. 

“Fuck,” was the only thing he could think to say.  Pulling his spent cock out of Madison, he gave her ass one more playful slap before collapsing down next to her.  They laid next to each other, the two of them exhausted but also knowing that his moment was just a brief interlude before giving it another go.  Madison and Ryan cuddled in bed for a little while.  Laying there in the bed Ryan’s started to drift towards the work he had done for the friend laying naked next to him earlier in the day, and the work he still needed to accomplish.

“I will edit that video together for you tomorrow morning and will send you a link over once it’s done.”

“Thank you, I really appreciate you doing this for me,” She said as she rolled over on her side and ran her hand teasingly down his chest. “Though, instead of a link, why don’t you come over when it’s done.  This way we can make some quick edits if it’s needed. Plus this way we can have some more fun afterward,” she said as she grabbed hold of his dick, and then gave him a kiss.

“That sounds good. Though I am in the mood for some more fun right now,” he said before wrapping his arms around Madison and rolling over on top of her once again.

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, pixidragon, desertcloud85354, Calibur009, Dexter07, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA