Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Caught by Two Playmates starring Jaime Edmondson and Hope Dworaczyk  (Read 9725 times)

MasturbationSuperstar

I come home from a trip and unwind. After dinner and some time watching tv, I notice a light on from the apartment across the way. I look out the sliding doors of my apartment to see Playboy Playmate Hope Dworaczyk in her apartment all alone.

I shut off all the lights, but still leave the television on, which lights up the living room as I stand at the window and see Hope. She's dressed like a home body: shorts and an oversized t shirt which definitely don't highlight the wonderful curves and shapes of her body. Her angelic face can't be hidden. She is beautiful. She begins to get ready for bed by removing her t-shirt and shorts to reveal that magnificent body in a gorgeous pink bra and panties.

Everybody in my apartment building is pretty friendly and feels pretty much at home in everybody else's place. One of my neighbor's has a spare key to keep an eye on my place when I'm away. It seems that my neighbor stopped by thinking I hadn't gotten home yet.

I was so preoccupied with Hope's body that I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. She had removed her bra and was holding her breasts in her hands, much like a teenage girl would who was discovering that she was growing up and becoming a woman.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I was a bit startled. My housesitting neighbor, Playmate Jaime Edmondson had come inside and notice me staring across the way at Hope. Jaime asked me what I was looking at and noticed instantly when she looked out the window. Jaime stood behind me with her left hand on my right shoulder and slid her right hand down my chest and onto my crotch....feeling my stiff erection.

"Hope is a beautiful woman isn't she?" says Jaime.

I nod in agreement.

"You are raging hard" she whispers in my ear. "What am I going to do with you?"

Jaime reaches over to the table and picks up the cordless phone and starts dialing. Across the way, Hope runs across her apartment to pick up the phone and answers it. Jaime talks to Hope softly as she looks out the window and over at Jaime and me. Hope sees Jaime with her left hand massaging my chest underneath my shirt, my pants unbuttoned and unzipped but still up and the phone in her right hand as they talk.

Hope and Jaime hang up the phone as Hope heads into her room and pulls the shades shut. Minutes later, Hope emerges in her living room wearing a long coat. She heads out the door, turns out the light and locks the door behind her.

Jaime continues what she's doing and more. Standing behind me, she slides down my pants just past my thighs as my stiff cock stands firmly at attention for her. Jaime unbuttons my shirt and runs her hands across my chest as she slides her left hand down and wraps it around my cock.

Jaime kisses and nibbles my right ear as she whispers to me. "You know I'm right handed, but I didn't want you to cum too quick so I'm using my other hand on you" I look over my right shoulder as our lips meet and we kiss passionately. Jaime gently and oh so slowly strokes my throbbing erection as we kiss. Her right hand works down towards my crotch as she plays ever so gently with my tender balls. I almost cum but she puts a stop to that. My breathing picks up and in response, Jaime grabs a firm hold of my balls and pulls them while she squeezes the head of my cock with her left hand. The excitement subsides as Jaime tells me "You can't cum yet. We're just getting started."

There's a knock on the door. Jaime looks over and says "The door's open. Come on in and lock it behind you". The door opens and in walks Hope, wearing a long tan coat and some red shoes. She opens her coat to reveal the sexiest lingerie imaginable. She's wearing all red: bra, panties, stockings, garter belt...everything goes with those red shoes that she's wearing. Hope says "Am I too late? I wore this because I know you love the color red. Red shoes,red hair. I see why you like Jaime so much." Jaime replies "We're just getting started. I'm glad you made it over."

Hope Dworaczyk approaches Jaime and me. "Mind if I join you?". Jaime says "We've been waiting". Hope looks into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes and that girl next door smile. "I know you watch me a lot. I do what I do for your enjoyment." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me, sliding her tongue inside my mouth. Jaime stands behind me as she pulls my pants all the way down to my ankles. Jaime drops to her knees and wraps her left hand around my cock from behind me as she starts to put her right middle finger up my asshole.

My body twitches, it feels so good. Hope goes from kissing me on the lips to my chin, then my chest, then my navel, then my inner thighs. "Oh God, I'm in heaven" I say. Hope replies "Heaven will never be this good". I have these two gorgeous Playmates on their knees in front and behind me. I turn slightly so Jaime and Hope both have a 3/4 view of me.

Hope and Jaime kiss. Hope kisses her from her lips to her shoulders and all the way down her left arm until she reaches her hand. When she reaches Jaime's left hand, her kissing becomes licking as she begins to work her way on my cock.

Jaime moves her head down and kisses Hope again, this time my balls and shaft are in the way. Between their kisses, I feel their lips and tongues gently kissing and licking my balls and cock. They take turns sucking my cock. Hope and Jaime trade off between sucking the shaft, kissing and licking the balls, and putting their fingers up my asshole.

Jaime goes up my asshole with her tongue then again with her finger. She gets to my prostate. "Oh god I'm gonna cum ladies". Both Jaime and Hope pick up the pace and Jaime says "Shoot it, spray it all over us!" I cry out in delight "Hope....Jaime....I LOVE YOU" as I shoot my love juices all over their gorgeous faces in inside their mouths.

The story doesn't end there. Jaime, Hope and I spend the rest of the evening in each others arms making passionate love to one another.

The following users thanked this post: Starman, Viri

Starman

Re: Caught by Two Playmates starring Jaime Edmondson and Hope Dworaczyk
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 09:36:31 AM »
Another great story. I love that little detail about Jaime being right handed but using her left. Few authors ever talk about ones dominant hand like that. Cheers! ;)

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 06:30:47 AM »
Blast from the past right there. Hope was and still is beautiful, shame she isn't more well known. I appreciate that you write about ladies whom are obscure.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 03:19:19 PM »
Nice work, I'm enjoying your stories.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA