Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: MILFS Give Better Blowjobs (Christina Hendricks)  (Read 22515 times)

UniqueOneGuy

MILFS Give Better Blowjobs (Christina Hendricks)
« on: September 12, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »
Story by: UniqueOneGuy
Starring: Christina Hendricks

NOTE: This is a story based on my imagination. No real event has or ever occur. This is all for entertaniment purposes only...

MILFS give better blowjobs… really, they do. Let me tell you why. You see, last night, a very hot much older lady, much older than me came over my apartment. Yeah, we all know her, that sexy as fuck MILF, Christina Hendricks, yeah she happens to know me and my mother very quite well… It all happened yesterday while watching some sexy videos on my TV and getting myself off…

I heard a knock on my door and I immediately turned the video off and got my pants back on. I went to open the door and there she was, the lady I´ve been dreaming of fucking for months, Christina. She looked amazing when I saw her after opening the door of my apartment. She was wearing an hourglass fitting dress that made her boobs pop and her hips really stand out. I couldn´t help but stare at both her gorgeous cleavage and those wide hips of hers…

¨Hi… you busy?¨ She asked

I was out of words, shaking my ass off, hoping my boner wouldn´t be noticed like those big ass tits of hers.

¨Ahm.. no, Please… please, come in…¨ I finally found the courage to say.

¨No? Great, Glad to see you here.¨ Said Christina.

As she walked inside, I asked if she wanted anything to drink while staring at that great looking ass. I´m so fucking weak for cuvy matures with big asses.

¨Something to drink? Oh, Yes please. Water will be fine. Look, I brought you some cookies. I baked them this morning just for you. Some birdie told me you loved them, so I decided to bake you some… ok ok, it wasn’t a birdie alright. Your mom told me. We were talking about you yesterday at the gym and I couldn’t resist. She told me how great you’re doing in college, how proud the school was to have you as a student, you’re one of the best students they have. That’s very impressive. So you like your teachers there? Are they nice? I bet they really like you considering the amazing grades you’re providing at your school. I can even bet there’s a lot’s of girls chasing you…¨

Me liking the girls there? My fellow classmates? Hell no, unless they had a big ass, then yes, but what I was more interested were my hot ass teachers there. 

¨What do you mean you don’t like those girls?¨

I told her that they were not mature enough, experienced enough, simply not my type.

¨Not your type? They’re not mature enough? Experienced enough? Well, you do have a point there, sweetie. Us mature women know how to run boys like you crazy… yeah, just ask your mother…¨

Fuck… my mom… I bet if you saw my mom you would definitely want to fuck her as well, like most of my friends. I must say that my mom has a very sexy body for her age. 45 years old and looks just as great as she did when she was 25.

¨She has plenty of experience alright. She drives the younger boys at the gym insane. Teasing them with her fit curvy body as she exercises. She just loves showing off her body to the younger men. Hell, girls around the age of 21 wish they had the body of a 40 year old. We are sexier, smarter and we know exactly what men want but are too scared to ask for…Look at me for example, is there any girl at your school who has this amazing body?
These amazing curves?
This amazing ass and an 20 year old son?...¨

I simply knotted…

¨That’s what I though .Take a good look at me. Look and feel how great my body is. Come closer and feel me baby, I know you’re dying to do feel me. I been noticing how you were checking me out these past couple of days at my house at dinner… Take a look at my breasts, they´re so fucking big, just how you like them. Feel them, they can be yours if you want…¨

I couldn´t resist, I had to take her offer.

¨Yes, that’s it… feel my breasts…¨

I ran my fingers all over her breasts and her nipples, slightly shy of what I was doing. My neighbor, being a famous MILF celebrity proposing to do things I dreamed of doing and jercking my cock off just by imagining, but now, my fantasy was coming alive. Christina´s tits being massaged and stroked by my hands.

¨Go a little lower, feel my legs… Yes… grab a handful of my ass
 I can tell you’re really enjoying this. Am I your type baby? Do you like my body?¨

Yes, baby you are… I could verily say

¨Its ok, you can tell me, I won’t tell your mother the naughty things you´re doing. It will be our little secret.¨

I trusted my body to hers and started grinding her through our clothes.

¨Oh… your cock is getting harder for me… I can feel your cock hardening as you grind up against me. That is turning me on, baby… Keep grinding up against me, don’t be shy now...¨

I then turned her around and planted my hard cock on her wide plumb ass

¨It´s ok, grind my ass. I know it feels good…¨

I fucking loved the feeling, thrusting my cock on her ass all while wearing our clothes. I could only wish she was naked… but the was no time for that… yet

¨Is that how you like it? Is that how you get turned on? Grinding up against me? hm... yes. Run your fingers down my skirt into my wet pussy.¨

We were moaning our hearts out from so much pleasure inside us. We were having the fuck of our lives…

¨Yes, I fucking love this… I love how you work your fingers
Harder, baby, fuck my pussy faster. Oh, baby you’re going to make me cum!¨

My fingers made her cum within seconds. I made her cum with just my fingers, imagine what my big throbbing cock can make her do.

¨Let me pull your shorts down now. I been craving your cock for so long you have no idea, baby…¨

Christina got on her knees as she unbuckled my belt and pants

¨Oh, yes give me that dick. Let me show you how a MILF like me can suck you off until you cum…¨

Her head was bobbing, taking my entire dick deep into her mouth... She truly loved my young dick

¨Tell me, has a girl ever sucked your cock this good before?¨

I moaned out no

¨No? hm…¨

She took a good grip of my hips and worked on my cock with so much enthusiasm moaning and with lots of muffled sounds.
I grabbed Christina by the hair  almost unleashing  in her throat.

¨Yes, grab a tight fist of my hair like the slutty whore that I am. Thrust your hips baby… fuck my mouth..
Oh, you're close to coming, aren't you...¨

I wanted to cum… I need to cum deep inside that throat…

¨Has a girl ever let you cum in her mouth?¨ She asked.

I was too horny to even reply, but I screamed out a no…

¨No? cum in my mouth then…  Shoot your thick load into my mouth. Let me hear you moan and groan in pleasure as you cum deep in my mouth…¨

And that´s exactly what I did. Unleashing my orgasm deep inside her mouth. Was this the best day of my life? It had to be. It was.

¨Ahh, That was fantastic wasn’t it? I will be sure to visit you soon now that you have your own place, and don’t worry, I won’t tell your mom that you fucked my mouth; but I can bet anything she already knows how it is to have her mouth fucked as well, such a slutty whore she is... See you again soon, sweetie.¨

I fulfilled a dream, a fucking desire to fuck my next door neighbor who happened to be Christina Hendircks herself…
So fucking Lucky…

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman, Chlp, TLMorgan, Viri, Cheogh, VEK

Viri

Re: MILFS Give Better Blowjobs (Christina Hendricks)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:18:56 PM »
Great to see you back. I like this story how it has two different narratives. Great use of the italics.

UniqueOneGuy

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »
Thanks! yeah, its been a while since I posted a story here, and since I was inspired I cooked this story just a few minutes ago. Thanks the the feedback

The following users thanked this post: Viri

Viri

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 07:41:42 PM »
You did a great job. I love your stuff with Khloe Kardashian, so it's great to read something new from you.  ;D

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 10:39:28 PM »
Nice short story, I am so happy to see you back. Hope you are doing well!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Chlp

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 03:20:48 AM »
Love Christina, great little short story, hopefully more of her in the furture

TLMorgan

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 02:04:39 AM »
Wish that was me with Christina  ;D Amazing short story!

Starman

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 03:12:10 PM »
Nice story, really enjoyed it.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA