Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapters 2023!)  (Read 1092167 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapter!)
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2021, 04:42:00 PM »
Big Booty Bitches Ch. 32
Starring: Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Demi Rose Mawby

Codes: MF, Cheating/Affairs, Romance, Oral, Anal, Tit Fuck, Facial, Rim

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Thank you to my fans and readers.

Miami, Florida

Palm trees sat still outside with the blazing afternoon heat beginning to make itself unbearable to anyone who didn't have shade close by. A black Mercedes Benz had pulled up into the driveway to an old Coconut Grove home, sitting in a specific spot where an older metallic blue Cadillac used to be parked every morning. Instead, the Cadillac was sitting in a garage close by. Tony had went to the home of his brother Steven to give him something of a welfare check after not hearing from the man in almost a month. He expected Steven to at least call him after the grand re-opening of Disco Fever, but so far there had been nothing from his end. By Tuesday into the new week, Tony had become concerned enough to drop by. Expecting to be face to face with Steven, instead he met with his maid Betty.

"What do you mean he just up and left?"

"He just up and left back on Saturday, that's all."

The old woman answered Tony as they sat on the couch together. It was always a sad case for Tony to visit his brother's home. No matter how many years went by, the walls and interior always looked the same. It made him feel like stepping back into a time portal, going back to older days age had brought needed to change to everyone. Betty sat on the couch, legs crossed in her long blue dress as she smoked a cigarette. The old woman had been Steven's house maid for many years. Long enough to be considered family, though she was kept out of most drama and disputes that involved the Diaz name. Tony knew better than to ask her about any questions regarding family, as he was certain Steven did not involve her in anything regarding his son or ex-wife.

"Did he have any visitors the past month or so?"

"Oh, yes..."

Shortly after replying, she took a drag on her cigarette and blew out the smoke. Tony sat back on the couch, dressed in a button up beige shirt and white pants for the day. His eyes glanced around the living room as the television was on and muted to a channel with a daytime soap opera. Beneath the large flat screen TV was a shelf with various personal photos framed. As he sat there, Betty continued on speaking.

"There was a woman who stopped by at least once a week. Sometimes more than that, I guess depending on the weekend."

"A woman? Who?"

Again, the old woman took a puff of her cigarette before dipping it into the ash tray sitting on the coffee table in front of them. She turned to look at Tony and went on speaking.

"Short, black hair... she speaks Spanish better than most of the other women that have come and gone in this house. I haven't seen her since about last Monday. I wasn't sure why she kept dropping by, so I figured Steven had a new woman in his life."

Hearing that description, Tony dropped his lower lip in complete shock and had to immediately rise up from the couch. He stood there, processing his thoughts as there had to be no other woman to match that description besides Salma. His mind began racing as he tried to understand what had been going on all this time. He glanced back at Betty and spoke up.

"Did she tell you her name?"

Shaking her head, the old woman slid her fingers back around the cigarette from the ash tray. Tony took a deep breath, trying to hold off any emotional outbursts as his mind began to race. Turning back to look at Betty, he had another question for her.

"Did anyone else come by?"

"Yes... I can't remember his name. A black man, real tall and always wearing suits. He was here last week before Steven left."

It was clear to Tony that she was describing Sean, a man Steven had hired for security back at the club before the unfortunate circumstances involving Ramón and Carlos. Sean had worked security at Disco Fever for the entire month before Tony decided to close the club down. After that, he had not heard a word from the man, nor had Tony attempted to contact him. Betty glanced back at Tony and gave him a puzzled look, speaking up once more.

"Why are you searching for Steven? You never visit his home. This is the first time I've seen you in what feels like years."

Ignoring her words all together, Tony thought to himself for a moment. He had much to go over in his thoughts, knowing that Steven had left right after the club re-opened and Salma had been visiting him. Grabbing his jacket, Tony didn't waste anymore of his time in his brother's home. He marched to the front door and dashed out. Rushing to his car, Tony opened the driver's door and grabbed his phone as he sat down. Was Salma having an affair with Steven for the past month? That was a question that probably shouldn't have mattered to Tony after his romantic weekend with Jennifer Lopez, but it still shook him to his core deep down. He desperately attempted to reach Salma over the phone, knowing they had not spoken in so long, maybe Tony had a true answer for that now.

Los Angeles, California

Rays of light cast out of the windows with no shades to cover them during the afternoon. If not for the air conditioner running between hours, the heat would've been enough to create a dreadful temperature from within the bedroom. Clothes were scattered over the floor, a black pinstripe suit discarded down to a pair of men's underwear and a new pair of matching black shoes. Soft moans were audible from the voice of a man, laying over the sheets as he gazed up at the towering goddess of a woman who had found her way on top. Kim Kardashian licked her lips and ran her right hand through her long jet black hair as she gazed down at Sean. Soon her hands were pushing down over his dark skin, roaming up his muscular stomach as they made eye contact only briefly. Kim closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! That's the way I like it!"

Her voice called out almost in a whisper. This was far from the first time Sean had experienced what a smoldering goddess Kim was in the bedroom, but it had been a long time. Since returning to L.A. they had been making up for lost time together. As part of one of her many bodyguards, he enjoyed the privilege of having naughty fun with her when she demanded it. Everyone who associated themselves within the Kardashian inner circle had been aware of Kim and Kanye's marriage as a rocky situation. Some friends of hers had went as far as to joke about it in private, but Kim did not care. She did what she wanted to do and there was nothing he could do about it. Eventually they would likely divorce and then Kim would have many men in her contact list to choose from, whether she wanted a relationship or a quick fuck.

Before he took off to Miami for a vacation, this was the life Sean enjoyed more than anything else. Working security and later becoming a personal fixer for Kim Kardashian kept his bank account loaded enough to enjoy luxuries in life when his long black snake wasn't shoved into one of her holes. As he gazed up at her, he brought his hands over her large tits and gave them an ample squeeze. Kim's erect nipples poking up into the palms of his hands. She didn't stop her body movement. Over and over, rolling her hips and pushing herself down to force that cock in and out of her tight cunt. Having the honor of sleeping next to Kim in her bed, Sean couldn't have guessed she would awaken with such a lustful hunger to begin the day, but he wasn't about to complain.

"Oh god! God damn it!"

Sean grunted and screamed his words as Kim began to softly laugh. Her voice was low, chuckling between the sound of their breathing. She had this man right where she wanted him, begging at her mercy as she continued to ride his big black cock. Her long black hair sway and waved in various directions, occasionally moving into her face that caused her to swipe it aside with one hand. Leaning forward, Kim gazed down into Sean's eyes and then formed a smug grin across her pink lips before biting down on them.

"Mmmmmmmm, you like that, baby? Want more?"

Her voice called out to him with a higher pitch as Kim was infamous for a distinctive tone. Sean exhaled deeply, moving his hands to her hips and now watching her tits begin to swing and bounce around as Kim continued to thrust herself down on him. His cock still pumping into her cunt as she moved faster. Riding him harder now, Kim closed her eyes and raked her nails upward over his chest. Not stopping whatsoever, she continued as her climax had drawn closer and closer with each passing second. Sean grunted, trying to hold himself back as Kim began to wail aloud.

"OHHHHHHHHH.... FUCK!!!"

As she screamed, he moved his hands down her hips, gripping those phat ass cheeks between his fingers for a tight squeeze. The feeling of her inner walls tightening up and then warm juices covering his cock from within had caused him to begin crying out. He was desperate to hold off his own own orgasm, wanting another round with her. Kim had opened her eyes, gazing down at him to witness that expression of constrain across his face. She bit down on her lower lip, teasing him as she got up and allowed Sean a bit of mercy by pulling his rod from her leaking pussy. Kim immediately stood up on her knees and turned her back to him. When Sean leaned up, he witnessed her giant thick ass, both cheeks smacking together lightly as Kim crawled off the bed and onto the floor below.

"Want more?"

Kim called out to him while glancing at the side of the bed from her left side. She flashed Sean a grin with her teeth visible, then winking at him as she crawled again over the floor, stomping the palms of her hands down into the carpet while he got up from the bed and soon stood behind her. Kim knew how to play a tease in such a way that Sean would get up and follow her every move. He stepped his feet onto the floor, moving right behind her and attempting to grab her attention with the reach of his hand over her plump ass. Kim moaned as he squeezed her rump, then pulled his hand back to give it a quick spank. She moaned again, teasing him with another question.

"You want this ass, baby?"

Shaking it slowly, Kim shoved her ass against Sean from behind. For a moment, he witnessed his cock below rubbing up against one of her cheeks. He ran his hand down the small of her back while gripping his shaft with the other hand. Sean moved his cock up the crack of Kim's massive booty while speaking aloud.

"Face down, ass up, baby. That's the way we like to do it when I'm fucking this ass."

"No, that's the way you like to do it."

Despite her choice of words, Kim still moved into the position he wanted. The right side of her face rest against the carpet floor as she gazed up at him from the corner of her left eye and shoved her titanic sized ass up for him. Sean watched his long black cock rise upward with her ass, lodged between the crack before popping out. As he gripped it to shove back in, Kim began to roll her hips and force her phat firm cheeks to bounce slightly. His long shaft moved along with it, swaying to the left and right, preventing her ass cheeks from clapping together. Sean simply stood there, smiling to himself as he witnessed this act of teasing. As Kim continued to shake her ass, she moaned desperately.

"Mmmmmmmm, you know what I want... and I know what you want."

Still watching his cock bounce left and right from the movements of her ass, Sean finally exhaled deeply and then gripped his pole. Kim stopped shaking her buttocks when she no longer felt his dick over her skin. Sean shoved his cock, head-forward down the crack and found her dark entryway with ease. He could see Kim biting down onto her lower lip as he slipped it in.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

He moaned, calling out to her as his cock slid with ease into the ass of Kim Kardashian. Sean was forced to take another deep breath as he watched inch after inch of his thick black shaft disappear into her huge ass. Kim began to softly giggle, slowly curving her lips into a grin.

"What better way than to start the day off like this?"

She spoke aloud, calling to him with a level of pride in her voice. Sean couldn't prevent himself from grunting as he began to slowly thrust his long shaft into what he believed to be the most worthy of asses in the world. Moving his left hand to caress across her skin, he squeezed her left ass cheek while using the right hand to deliver a quick spank. Kim adjusted herself over the floor, moving her head slightly and flexing her arms across the carpet near Sean's pile of clothes that had been discarded earlier. It was almost funny to him to get all dressed up early in the morning only to take it off a few hours later upon meeting with her to begin the day. If Kim favored you well enough to have affairs, you learned quick how she preferred to get it on before the afternoon hours.

No words were spoken between their breathing back and forth. Sean gripped her thick hips and began to buck his hips hard into a fast pace. Kim bit down on her lower lip, feeling every inch of his long dark shaft pounding into her phat rump. Her breasts shook, swaying left and right underneath while her powerful ass cheeks boomed each time their bodies hit together. As their bodies smacked together, Sean's moans became louder than hers, knowing that this was the end of their lustful morning and soon he would be blowing his load within seconds. He didn't want it to end, but at the same time didn't know how to stop himself from chasing every last second of pure ecstasy felt when ramming his cock into Kim's ass. Grunting, Sean slowed down slightly.

"Oh god! Ohhhh, god... DAMN!!"

Kim knew when he screamed like that, the man was close to his breaking point.

"Are you gonna cum, Sean? Is that what you're yelling about? Mmmmmm, wanna shoot that hot fucking load right up my ass? Or maybe you wanna give me an excuse to jump in the shower by cumming all over me? Is that it? Wanna make a mess outta me?"

Stepping back, he grunted again as he began to pull his shaft from her ass. Kim smirked to herself. This was too easy for her, knowing how to play this man for every desire he had with her buxom thick body. He stepped back after pulling his shaft from her ass and Kim immediately leaned up. She sat on her knees, turning around to face him and wrapping her slender fingers around that big black cock. Sean gazed down into her large brown eyes, watching her slide the head of his dick between her puffy lips, wasting no time to go from ass to mouth. Kim ran her hands down to her breasts, pushing her palms against her nipples and squeezing them as she began to bob her head up and down his cock. 'Mmm, mmm, mmm', muffled moans were audible from her lips.

Sean stood there and watched her, not interfering with Kim's control whatsoever. He knew better, as Kim would easily devour his dark meat stick as she had done so many times before. Closing her eyes, she continued to suck him, inch by inch. Opening her eyes, Kim glared at him while shoving her lips back up at the head. She released it with a popping noise and then exhaled, gritting her teeth and pushing her lips out to kiss the head. Her tongue parted out of her mouth, twirling around the head and then Kim went back down on it after this small act of teasing. As Kim began to slowly slobber all over Sean's shaft once more, Sean was forced to start breathing heavily. He was so close to blowing his load now, but the sound of his phone loudly ringing from within his jacket on the floor had distracted him.

"Shit! Not now!"

Frustrated at the sound of the phone ringing, Sean let out a grunt but Kim didn't allow the sudden noise to draw her attention away from his delicious black pole. Her hands had moved over her tits. Eyes still glaring up at his face, Kim released his cock from her lips with a popping sound and brought her tits up. Sean had glanced beyond her, looking at his jacket on the floor as he felt her firm soft tits squeezing around his cock. Kim didn't wait as she began to pump her tits up and down over his long black shaft.

"Oh, stop! Let's finish and then you can call back whoever that is!"

Again, Kim wasn't going to show him mercy. Distracted or not, she didn't stop. Squeezing her breasts around his cock, it was completely hidden between them until she shoved herself down and forced his dick to move up. Kim let out a moan, gazing down at his his long black cock and flicking her tongue over the head. The phone continued to ring loudly to the point it was now aggravating Sean. His attention easily diverted, not wanting to hear any noise in the background. He began to grunt, glancing down at Kim to see her devious smile as she continued to pump her tits up and down over his cock. Sean began to cry out to her.

"Ohhhhh god.... ohhhhh fuck..."

"Mmmmm, cum for me! Cum for me!"

Kim licked her lips, never moving her eyes away from her face as she continued to work her tits up and down. Sean grunted, gritting his teeth and then letting out a snarl as he tried to hold himself off from this built up orgasm. All while the phone continued to loudly ring.

"Cum for me! All over my face! All over my tits! Mmmmm, make me a mess on me. Cum for me, baby!"

Her voice called out to him in that same high pitch tone that only Kim could do it. When Sean grunted again and began to scream, that was when she knew to stop. Letting go of her breasts, Kim immediately wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock and aimed it forward. She gazed at the head of his cock only for a moment to witness the initial burst of his creamy seed in flashes of milliseconds before it splattered across her forehead.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!"

As Sean moaned aloud, Kim gasped upon feeling his warm cum splash over her skin. She didn't close her eyes, still wanking his cock up and down to force spurt after spurt of his cum out and across her skin. A thick string slathered across the right cheek of her face, dripping down to her tits. Kim aimed his cock down and used her free hand to wrap around her tits. All Sean could do was stand there and watch as she forced the rest of his cum out by the touch of her hand, glazing her busty chest in his white seed. Kim's big brown eyes gazed up at him, listening to him pant and moan as his cock was nearly empty of all the cum he had left for her. His phone had finally quit ringing, but that didn't matter now as Kim had completely capture his attention. Now the man stood, looking at her cum covered face and the glistening mess down over her tits. Kim smiled, flashing her teeth.

"Now I really need to get in the shower, but I'm not complaining."

Reaching for his cock one last time, Kim kissed the head before she began to rise up from the floor. She stomped her way to the bathroom, leaving him there to finally tend to the phone that had been ringing. Sean  grabbed his jacket off the floor, reaching into the pocket and clutching his smartphone. As he activated the touch screen, he couldn't help but sigh at seeing who had called. Steven Diaz was the name glaring back at him over the screen. What could he want at this time of the day? Rolling his eyes, Sean tossed the phone onto Kim's bed and then grabbed his underwear. He wasn't in a hurry to call his friend back, at least not before he put his clothes back on and had left Kim's mansion.

1 HOUR LATER

Light wind blew, but not powerful enough to rustle any of the trees outside with a familiar heat of the afternoon pouring on. Standing outside on the balcony of a luxury condo, Steven Diaz found himself gazing down at the crashing waves onto the sandy beach shore below in the distance. The sound of seagulls was a soft reminder of life back home, though times had changed. The wind blew again, slightly going through his now longer brown hair. A few grey hairs were visible in the exceeded length that went past his ears. His face was recently clean shaved, as he still made the effort to look respectable though his mental state was of a burnt out shell of a man. Over his body, he wore a button up white shirt and black pants down below. Back inside the condo, he had his jacket and shoes discarded inside along with his phone after making a few calls across town.

Steven had to get away from Miami after two months of sinking himself into what was beginning to feel like an indefinite decline. He had a month to feel pity for himself over Maria's death and a much needed break from the night club he managed. It wasn't until he finally had the opportunity to meet Carlos face to face and put a bullet in his head did Steven expect to feel a sense of relief. Too little, too late. Avenging Maria was only one side of it. Deep down, Steven regretted not killing Carlos sooner. Perhaps if he had done it years ago, Ramón would still be alive and walked a better path. He had spent years trying not to go back to the life he knew within the underworld of which he grew up alongside his father. Steven made attempts to put his demons to rest, but every time he felt he had an exit, something pulled him back in.

After killing Carlos, Steven had returned home like nothing had happened whatsoever. He expected Tony to have a problem with his decision and prepared himself for a series of pointless arguments with his older brother. To his surprise, they did not speak about it at all. Steven didn't attend the funeral, just as he didn't force himself to sit through Ramón's service. Instead, he found himself alone with too mcuh time on his hands at home. When he finally did speak to Tony, it was only through phone calls regarding the future of Disco Fever and an offer of resignation from his manager duties. Steven was happy to give up his job at the club, at least for a brief bit of time as Tony thought it would be. It wasn't until the news of re-opening did he realize that during his time alone, he should've left town when no one would've noticed.

"There you are!"

The voice of Salma Hayek had called out to him from behind. Steven ended his day dream of gazing down at the beach as he turned to witness the short woman standing in the doorway of the balcony. Salma wore a simple short-sleeved white top shirt and a pair of yellow yoga shorts down below. She crossed her arms over her chest and spoke to him once more.

"Your brother is blowing up my phone. He thinks we both ran off to have an affair behind his back."

Steven glanced back at Salma but with no reaction across his face at hearing this news. There had been some truth in an accusation of an affair. He couldn't deny the fact that Salma had kept him relatively sane for the past month and they indulged in acts of intimacy. But that was none of Tony's business, at least Steven thought to himself.

"What did you tell him?"

"I haven't talked to him yet. He keeps calling over and over. Now he's leaving long winding text messages."

She turned her back to him, walking back into her bedroom. Steven left the balcony, following Salma back in as she continued to speak.

'I don't really wanna speak to him. Has he called you yet?"

"I wouldn't know. I ditched my old phone after I got here and only wrote down a few contacts. The only ones I think were worth keeping."

Coming to a stop, Salma turned around and looked at Steven but did not reply to his words. The expression on her face said it all, as she appeared to be quietly infuriated. In the bathroom, her phone was heard vibrating against the sink.

"I'm sure that's another text message I'm not in the mood to read."

"You want me to call him and tell him to knock it off?"

Salma shook her head and replied.

"No, it's not worth your time. I know you came here to get away from him. I'll talk with him myself later."

Stepping towards him, she looked up into Steven's eyes and moved her hands over his chest. For a moment, they had looked back at each other before he leaned down to softly kiss her lips. Steven cupped her face in his hands, turning the kiss into one of bitter tenderness. There was good reason for Tony to be upset, as an affair had been ongoing behind his back in a short amount of time. Steven felt he needed Salma's company after she had went as far to supply him with Carlos' location over a month ago so he could put an end to that chapter in his life. Little did he know what truly prompted her to approach him with those details, but in time, Steven learned as he listened to Salma's grievances. He felt no shame locking lips with the woman who his brother loved.

Upon breaking the kiss, he moved his lips to her neck and listened to her softly moan. The truth of the matter was that Steven did not get on a plane and fly to L.A. to be with Salma. He had other plans that involved his friend Sean. During his sabbatical, Steven had received a number of visits from Sean and they often had drinks while discussing situations in life. Sean had told him that he would be leaving Miami to go work for Kim Kardashian again who had been his boss when the two had first crossed paths some time ago. Outside of that one incident that cast him as a pawn in one of Kim's games, it had been many years since Steven last did any work for her. Sean offered Steven a way out through his connection to Kim. Upon arriving in L.A. and meeting with Salma, he had to confess to her that he did not come to L.A. to chase a relationship with her.

Pulling his lips away from her neck, Steven expected Salma to say something but she didn't. Instead, she pushed her lips back to his and again they locked lips for another tender kiss. Her warm hands were felt at the back of his neck, pulling him closer as she sat down at the edge of the bed. He had nearly fallen atop of her before the kiss finally came to an abrupt end. Salma's eyes glared back at him and all Steven could do was smile back at her. Before he had realized it, her hands were unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his muscular stomach. He took the shirt off, discarding it to the floor and then unbuttoning his pants. Salma threw her shirt over her head and removed it, revealing her busty breasts encased in a black bra. While he tugged his pants and underwear down to the floor, she quickly removed her shorts for Steven to witness a black matching thong. It came off her body before the bra. She grinned at him, noticing his eyes trailing down at her glistening wet cunt with a small strip of hair above.

"You know, we really shouldn't be doing this again."

Steven spoke before chuckling. Salma glanced up at him, giving the man a devious smirk as she undid the straps of her bra and slowly pulled it away. She spoke, right as he became distracted by the sight below of her large tits.

"True, but it's not gonna hurt us. Besides, I wouldn't mind getting a little fired up before I call your brother and tell him for the final time how much he disgusts me. No offense, but he's soft. A kind hearted man, but soft. I should've realized sooner you were the one with the balls in the family, not him."

She tossed the bra down to the floor and then leaned up, bringing her hands down below to grip his semi-hard cock. Steven knew he should've felt some regret for what they had been doing the past few weeks, but those feelings were numb inside of him. He stepped forward, allowing Salma to stroke his cock back and forth with both hands. From where she was seated at the edge of the bed made it easier for her to lean down and lick the head down the underside of his shaft while shoving her hand down to the base. She removed her left hand, bringing it down to tickle his balls below before rubbing them with her fingertips. Parting her lips, she slid his shaft into her mouth and then Steven let out a moan. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, encouraging Salma to suck him.

"That's it, babe. Go ahead, suck it..."

Encouraging her with his words, Steven pushed her head down slightly. Salma moaned against his cock, devouring more of it before she moved her hands away and instead used them to press against his legs. Within seconds, she was bobbing her head up and down as she sucked his length. Steven moaned, moving his hand out of her hair to allow Salma full control and concentration with sucking his cock. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head and released it with an audible popping sound. Salma flicked her tongue over the head and softly spoke.

"You like that?"

"Yeah, keep sucking it babe."

Salma went back down on his cock, pushing her lips up and down as she began to moan and generate noises from within her mouth. 'Mmm, mmm, mmm', going slow at first, she soon picked up the pace to shove her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Steven could hear her gag, choking on his length to prompt him to place his hand on the back of her head. He took control, pulling her hair to raise her lips back up. Gripping her long dark locks between her fingers, Steven began to thrust his cock into her mouth. Salma closed her eyes, sucking inch after inch as he fed it into her mouth. He pushed her lips all the way down again, watching as her eyes opened and she looked up at him before he pulled back to release his cock from her mouth. 'Ahhh!' Salma exhaled, taking a deep breath as the saliva strings broke from her mouth back to his shiny cock.

"Get up on the bed, babe."

Steven ordered her while moving his right hand down to playfully grab at her left breast and squeeze it. Salma let out a moan, his fingers moving down to her nipple which he gave a subtle squeeze to. She knew what he wanted, gazing up at his eyes and nodding her head. When he moved his hands away from her, she pushed down on the bed and proceeded to slide herself back across the white sheets.

"Come on, you wanna fuck my big tetas? Then you best get over here right now..."

Her voice called out to him in a low tone, striking with her sexy accent. Steven wasted no time climbing onto the bed and moving to where Salma was laying down. He sat on her stomach, straddling it while she moved her hands over her large breasts and pushed them together to tease the man. Gripping his shaft, Steven began by rubbing the head of his shaft over her right nipple to tease her in return. Salma bit down on her lower lip, exhaling before he moved his cock over to the other nipple.

"You know how to keep a man happy. Did my brother ever tell you that?"

Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound of Steven's cock thumping down across her left nipple echoed through the room. Salma let out a moan, not answering his pointless question. When he moved his cock from her breast, she finally pulled her tits apart to offer him a passageway right down the middle. Once his cock was there, Salma closed her tits together with the head poking out. Steven didn't hesitate to begin bucking his hips to drive his cock back and forth between her tits. He let out a moan, calling to her.

"Just like that!"

Salma gasped, soon speaking up as she held her tits together.

"Yes, jus' like dat!"

Her accent came out in her low tone of voice, slightly slurring her speech. Steven went fast, pumping his cock back and forth between her tits. He watched the head poke up with each full thrust as Salma soon parted her lips and darted her tongue out to flick across it. Glancing beyond his shoulder, he bit down on his lower lip while making a quick decision to tease her a bit further. He moved his right hand from behind and ran it down to her wet vulva lips. Listening to the woman gasp and then let out a sharp moan as he played with her pussy was quite rewarding.

"Ohhhhh!!"

Gazing back down to look at her face, Steven noticed the expression of pleasure Salma carried. He continued to buck his hips, fucking her tits while also simultaneously fingering her. She pouted, letting out more moans as he didn't stop. By now he had sank his index finger into her pussy, slowly wiggling it as he dug inside of her. For the time being, the Mexican goddess was overwhelmed in a fury of lust with the feeling of a cock thrusting between her tits and to now be fingered at the same time. Salma closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip before letting out a load moan. She glared at him and screamed.

"If you're gonna tease me like that, you better fuck me!"

"Don't worry, I was going to!"

Coming to a halt, Steven pulled his cock from her tits and quickly got up from Salma's chest. Moving over the bed, he began to lay down on his back as she rolled atop of him. Wrapping their arms around each other, the two had almost become in laws were now rolling along the bed while kissing. Steven wanted to at least feel her breasts pushed up against his chest, all while his cock was brushing between her thighs. With one final roll, Salma found herself on top. She reached down to grab his cock tightly, pushing it inside of her and then letting out a sigh of relief. Leaning up, she pushed her hands down over her chest and then Steven moved his own hands to her hips. He began to thrust forward, bucking his hips to drive his cock into her tight pussy. Salma gasped as he had caught her slightly off guard.

"Ohhhh, FUCK!! STEVEN!!"

Screaming to him, Salma grunted. her breasts began to bounce, swaying left and right as Steven gripped her hips and continued to pound his cock forward into that juicy pussy. She raked her fingernails down across his chest, her hair swaying in various directions as she leaned down and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me! Yesssss, fuck me!!"

Focusing on the sight of her great big boobs bouncing in front of him, Steven groaned and quickly moved his hands off her hips, now latching onto her breasts that he squeezed hard. Salma moaned again, dropping her lower lip and leaning slightly forward to the point she was almost atop of him. Knees bent into the bed on both sides, she pushed her hands down into his chest and tilted her head up.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls slapped against the undersides of her phat ass cheeks from underneath. Salma gritted her teeth, growling out a moan as Steven did not slow down whatsoever. He gave her every inch of his long thick shaft, pumping into her at a fast pace. From this rate, she knew there wouldn't be much time for her to enjoy this. Not with the passing seconds already pushing her closer and closer to a climax. Salma screamed to him again, pounding her hands on his stomach.

"YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS!! I WANT MORE!! MOREEEE!!"

Steven's eyes gazed up at her only for a second, as she didn't have time to study the look of hunger in his eyes. He moved his hands away from her tits and instead pushed her. He quickly leaned up and now changed the position as Salma fell onto her back into the bed sheets. She spread her legs out, dangling her feet into the air and curling up her toes as he was now atop of her. Salma yelped before Steven pushed his lips to hers and darted his tongue into her mouth. Throwing her arms around his back, her fingernails scraped into his skin as he began to thrust his cock into her once more. Together as one, indulging in their lust for one another, the sound of moans and breathing were audible through the room with the bed beginning to shake lightly. Steven broke the kiss, groaning out.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! You are so fucking-"

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, DON'T STOP NOW!! DON'T YOU FUCKIN' STOP!!"

Salma's voice had cut off his speech as she looked into his eyes. Her tits pushed against his chest as she was now feeling every inch of his cock pounding into her pussy. Steven grunted, soon feeling her hands over his back again. With another hard thrust, her fingernails scraped into his back again, breaking the skin.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!"

The stinging feel of lines down his back weren't enough to distract him from the pleasure of having his cock inside of her. Steven grunted as Salma began to whimper and cry out to him.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, OHHHH GOD! THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE!!"

With one final thrust, he felt the sudden burst of her climax from within. Salma gasped, eyes widening as she whimpered out at the feeling of her orgasm. Rather than experiencing it with her, Steven had to hold himself back from releasing inside her. He pushed down on the bed and quickly began to rise off her, pulling his cock from her pussy and witnessing a light burst, her juices flooding down her thighs. Standing by the bed, he snapped his fingers at her and then clapped his hands to make sure he had her complete attention.

"Get up, babe! We ain't done yet!"

Rolling her head to the side, Salma took one look at Steven. She didn't enjoy having a man snap his fingers at her, but she did as he requested. Leaning up as she was still recovering from her climax, breathing heavily, Salma glared at him and yelled.

"How do you want me!?"

"On all fours. Right there on the fucking bed!"

His voice boomed loudly in the room as Steven was establishing himself in absolute control. Salma sat on the bed, moving into position and her head facing the headboard but Steven soon grabbed at her shoulder and moved her properly. She let out a frustrated sigh which was met by his free hand spanking her ass. Salma bit down on her lower lip, growling and now crawling onto the bed as he climbed up behind her. As her knees and palms sunk down into the white sheets below, Salma felt his cock pushing up the crack of her ass.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass, Steven!?"

"Yeah, one last time before I cum."

After speaking, he immediately smacked that phat ass with the palm of his right hand. The smack echoed through the room as Salma moaned. He teased her by rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her booty and then finally shoving it at her dark little hole. Salma grunted, growling out to him.

"Yeah, there you go! Do it! Fuck my ass!!"

Steven responded again by smacking her ass with his hand. He then gripped her left shoulder with one hand, holding her in place as he thrust his cock up her rump. Steven gasped upon the feeling and then used his other hand to reach for her hair, snatching up her long black locks.

"We didn't get to do this back in Miami, you know? You wanted it up the ass huh, babe?"

"Yeah!!"

Salma screamed and then Steven pulled at her hair as he began to thrust his cock back and forth into her ass. His eyes fixated down below watching the action.

"You want me to cum in this ass, huh? Is that what you want, Salma!?"

Snatching at her hair again, he continued to pump his cock into her ass. Salma moaned, gritting her teeth again to growl in her accent. Down below her fingernails raked at the bed sheets as she gripped it.

"No! No!! I want you to fill my mouth with cum instead!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah? Mind telling me why?"

Salma growled again. She could feel his hand pulling at her hair still while every inch of his thick shaft pumped into her ass. She bit down on her lower lip and then replied after passing seconds.

"I'm gonna swallow your fuckin' load and then...THEN I'm gonna call dat soft brother of yours and tell him how much I'm fuckin' done wit him!"

Her words alone in that amazing accent to slightly slur her speech in anger was almost more than enough to make Steven blow his load right there deep in her ass. The thought of his cum having been in her mouth shortly before she was to call Tony was  He grunted and let go of her shoulder and hair, stepping back to quickly pull his cock out of her ass. Salma didn't have to be told what to do now, as she turned to face him, dropping down on her knees in front of the man. Steven fed his cock directly into her mouth, gazing into her big brown eyes. Salma began to suck, bobbing her head up and down his fat cock while Steven was now panting and breathing heavily.

"That's it! FUCK!!"

Gritting his teeth, he let out a hard grunt as she didn't have to put much effort to make him cum. As Steven breathed in and grunted, Salma forced his cock to explode from within her mouth. Her eyes never left his, watching his facial muscles move as he had curled his face up. As the seconds continued to pass, she milked his cock and swallowed down every spurt of cum. When he had nothing left to give her, Salma released his rod from her mouth and wiped her lips with her hand. They were now finished with one another. Steven slowly caught his breath as he got up from the bed and went to put his clothes back on. Salma walked her way into the bathroom and then his cellphone went off ringing. For the time being, Steven ignored the phone but could've easily guessed who it was. Unlike Salma, he didn't have a family member calling over old business.

10 HOURS LATER

Parting in a farewell to Salma Hayek and leaving his old life behind was something Steven would've expected to feel sad about had someone told him this was the choice he would make a year ago. Back then, he couldn't have predicted to be in a moment like this from the pitch black of night in a city he only knew by frequent visits. After a few short talks with Sean over the phone, Steven was given a call by Kim herself and instructed to meet her at a specific parking lot across town no latter than 11 PM. The choice of Kim's meeting was in the back lot of an abandoned shopping mall in West Adams. Steven wasn't sure what kind of place this part of town was, but nevertheless, he found the spot. Arriving early, he stood around the empty parking lot and listened to the ambience of the night. Slight winds, cars coming and going and the sound of voices in the distance.

Kim had her own operation behind closed doors, something Steven was quite familiar with in previous years when he had done work for her. At the rise of her fame, she had become good friends with his brother back in Miami. From there, he was offered work from time to time that involved a handful of large quantity drug deals behind the scenes and blackmail. As the years went by, it seemed Kim always had her fingers deep in dirty business that helped funnel money into the numerous businesses of the Kardashian empire. Perhaps it was degrading to become one of the many trigger men working behind the scenes for her, but at least for the time being, Steven felt it was better than life back home. He figured Kim would get his foot in the door for some quick cash, at least then until he figured out what to do.

From the distance, his eyes spotted the glaring lights of a dark vehicle, followed by a second and then a third as they turned into the parking lot. This must have been Kim's arrival, Steven considered in his thoughts. The three cars pulled up, blinding him in an array of bright headlights as Steven stood there in his black suit. He raised his hand up, only in a desperate attempt to block the lights. As the cars came to a stop, the engine to the middle one had shut off, but the lights remained on. The back left side passenger door opened and then Steven could see a female figure stepping out. There was no mistaking this woman for someone else. Kim Kardashian glared back at him with a smug grin. Her long black hair split down the middle and a black jacket covering what was a white shirt underneath and then a pair of black latex pants hugging every curve of her thick body.

"Steven Diaz... Nice of you to make it. I like a man that don't waste my time."

She slammed the back door of her car shut and then clicked and clacked her heels over to greet him. Steven simply stood there, shoving his hands into his pants pockets as Kim walked her way up to him. It had been a long time since the last event that brought them face to face.

"Likewise, Kim. So where's Sean?"

"Sean is not here. This meeting is between you and me, as it should be. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No."

"Good, now let's get to the point."

Kim crossed her arms after uttering her short sentence in speech. She glared back at Steven and carried on speaking.

"Sean tells me you want in. The only problem is, I've known you for years as well as your brother and something just don't make sense to me... Why do you wanna for me?"

Before he could reply, she spoke again.

"I saw the news back in Miami about your brother's club. Shouldn't you be there with him? It's not like you to be away from Tony." 

Just like that, Kim called out Steven's game and put him on the spot. She was no fool, whether he had taken her as one or not. He had to come out and tell her the truth about what was going on, for she seen him as a man in a mid-life crisis running away from something.

"I need to get away from there for a while, that's all. I'd appreciate it if you didn't call Tony and tell him. Look, let me in on some jobs here and there and give it a month or so. By then, I'll decide what I wanna do with myself. Are you alright with that?"

Kim's eyes glared back at him. She did not give him an immediate answer, instead moving her hands to push her fingers together as if the woman had serious thoughts to ponder.

"Come on, I know you've got shit to do. I can make myself useful, that's better than sitting around back home. No offense Kim, but I don't wanna talk about Tony to you. We have our differences. I'm here, he's not."

Only after Steven's interjection in words did Kim finally nod at him. Moving her hands to her hips, she replied with a smile.

"Okay, I could always use more help around here. In fact, there's a little something I need help with and I know you're the kinda guy who can get results. Come on, I'll have a job for you tomorrow. At least for now, we need to discuss some things."

She turned around and began to stomp her way back to the car, waiting for Steven. He didn't hesitate, walking his way around the opposite side of the car to get into the back passenger seat. Steven knew once he entered this car, he would take a ride down a new but all too familiar road in life. Clutching the cold metal of the door handle, he pulled it out and then climbed into the back of the car to sit down over the plush black leather seats and shut the door. Kim was directly next to him on his left hand side, offering that same smug smile she had only moments earlier. Sitting up front in the driver's seat, Steven could only make out from the back of his head that it was a black man. The car started moving, pulling out from the parking lot and driving back onto the road.

1 DAY LATER

Miami, Florida

Light reflected from the windows across the wall of framed photos hanging in Tony's office room on the yacht. The glare moved across a clock ticking in the middle of the wall, giving the time as a few minutes past 12 PM. While the previous day had been a rollercoaster ride of emotions between Steven's sudden vanishing act and an inevitable breakup with Salma Hayek as his fiancé, today was a fresh day. It was hard for him to dwell on Salma with a case of the blues after Jennifer had walked back into his life and offered a shoulder to lean on. She had soothed his nerves before having a date to themselves at the newly reopened night club. Jennifer's appearance had made local news and celebrity gossip websites online. With a few calls from publicists and Jennifer's agent, Tony now expected to at least hear about Disco Fever in a monthly publication of tabloid rags soon.

It wasn't negative publicity, though Tony did worry about it effecting Jennifer's image. She had told him not to worry about it, for they would eventually have to tell the public about their relationship if it were to continue and become more serious. Over the course of the past few days, they had started having those once difficult conversations between one another. To wait so long in a friendship to finally take that risk for a long term relationship was something that had scared him for so long. Tony had known Jennifer for years but prior to now, they had mostly limited themselves as friends with benefits or the occasional 'booty call' she would tease him with. All of that had changed now and sooner than later, they would have to face the public about their relationship.

While sorting through his file cabinet, Tony stopped for a moment to let out a sigh. He stood in a simple white shirt and wearing shorts, for he had spent the better part of the afternoon on his boat handling phone calls and checking over business. His right hand index finger moved across various folders from within the open drawer, looking for something he had not touched in some years hidden at the back of the cabinet. Tony wanted to go over budget documents relating to his father's clubs from over thirty years ago and compare the adjusted gross income to a measure for his own. While he stood there and pulled out folders, checking for what was what, footsteps were heard in the distance and then a voice shouting out to him from behind.

"Tony, there you are! What are you doing, honey?"

Glancing back, Tony smiled to Jennifer. She stood in a blue top, matching booty shorts down below and her long hair fixed up in a pony tail. While offering a smirk, she ran her hand up the frame of the door as if to tease him with her presence.

"Hey babe, I'm looking for some old papers, that's all."

"Really? You know, you should hire an assistant to help you with that stuff. I was about to go all over this boat looking for you."

He laughed, clutching the old folder in his hand and then tossing it over the desk behind him. Jennifer spoke again.

"I want you to call off tonight. You can call your son and tell him to be manager tonight at the club. I've got something special planned for us."

"Something special?"

Jennifer nodded, eyes locked on his as she softly smiled and walked her way into the room. Tony stepped his way over to her, standing face to face and gazing into her deep brown eyes. She threw her arms around his neck, playfully running her fingers through the back of his hair.

"I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. You had a rough day yesterday and I think you could use some fresh air."

Leaning forward, her lips softly kissed his and then Tony blushed. He moved his hands over her hips and nodded back to her.

"Alright babe, that's kind of you. I'll go ahead and make those phone calls, but where exactly are we going?"

She pulled away from him, stepping back and then quirking her eyebrows up.

"It's a surprise, but trust me when I say you're gonna have a good time tonight."

3 HOURS LATER

After one phone call with his father, Antonio clutched his phone and gave a call to Demi Rose Mawby. Over the weekend since their meeting, he had promised her help with securing some photo shoots within the walls of Disco Fever. Figuring it would help with online publicity to the club and further the benefits between their lustful friendship. The only obstacle in his path was pulling the event from under the curtain without his father's knowledge. The club was closed in the day time until 5 PM, making for a decent window in the time frame to pull off a photo shoot before the entire staff showed up to prepare for a busy night. Demi appeared satisfied with his efforts in their conversations over the phone. Immediately after hanging up, Antonio wasted no time getting dressed and making the trip across town.

Demi arrived with her photographers whom Antonio had to give security clearance to. She promised the photo shoot wouldn't take long and then she would dismiss of her crew. Arriving with a bag of outfits, Demi explained that she was modelling for a lingerie line with a fashion company. Antonio was willing to engage a back and forth conversation with her detailing out most of the outfits she would model and post her photos on social media as a way of earning an easy check for advertising. Demi didn't waste any time picking spots around the club where she would stand and pose for various photographs. When she had to change an outfit, she went beyond the closed door of the V.I.P. halls to find privacy from there.

The photo shoot lasted little more than hour and Demi was done. Antonio had ventured off to his office, not witnessing many of the photos snapped. Only the start, where she had modelled in a tiny thong and bra in neon green colors. That outfit didn't stay on her thick, lovely body for long. Back in his office, he had the opportunity to peak from the mini-blinds covering his window to see her photo shoot from the empty club, but it wasn't something he truly desired. It was different from him after their first meeting when he was able to experience her full sensual side in complete privacy. Trying not to think about her in such a way, Antonio sat at his desk and decided to browse the internet through his smartphone. Across the desk in his office was a small couch with a white leather surfacing matching the others in the V.I.P. rooms. Antonio did not do much interior decorating of his office, going with simplistic art deco designs. Getting up from his desk chair, he went to walk towards the couch when there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Come in!"

He stepped back, watching the door open and then Demi walked in, her heels clacking loudly across the floor. Her long brunette hair was made up into a high pony tail with a few strands of hair loose, dangling down the left side of her face. Down below, her large breasts were barely contained in a tight bikini top with green leaf patterns over the fabric. Below her thick and curvy waist, she wore a matching V shaped thong in the same color, going along with a silky swim robe. She closed the door, stomping her way over to him while dropping the swim robe in a seductive manner. Antonio's eyes instantly gazed down at her heavy cleavage as she began to speak.

"I wanted to say thank you for letting me do this."

His glanced back up to see her smiling face. Antonio blushed, grinning wide beneath his mustache. Her outfit was far different from his, as he was wearing a white blazer jacket unbuttoned, matching his pants with a purple shirt underneath. He purposely wanted to wear the same jacket from the night they had met.

"It was my pleasure, Demi."

"I'm gonna have my agent tag Disco Fever and Miami as the location when the photos are posted on my Insta account, so don't worry. It will rake in millions of views, free publicity for you."

She gave him a goofy wink to top off her small speech in that adorable English accent. Antonio laughed, stepping his way closer to her. As he drew closer, Demi slid the robe down her arms to reveal her curvy and buxom figure. Her eyes gazing back up at him and she spoke in a low voice.

"We've had our business first this time, so... I don't think I have to ask if you wanna indulge... in a little something more private between us?"

The robe dropped to the floor and then Demi stepped back. She grinned, placing her hands on her hips and flexing her muscular thick legs before him. She began to turn to her side when Antonio stepped forward, moving his hands up to cup her face and then lean in for a soft kiss. Demi responded by shoving her breasts up against his chest, kissing him back with a flare of passion and then turning around to reveal her giant booty to him. Demi leaned back and then brushed her ass up against his crotch, listening to him let out a slight moan. She giggled and turned back to face him as Antonio wrapped his arms back around her for another passionate kiss. He was too easy in her small act of seduction, already losing control of himself completely. Upon breaking the kiss, Antonio ran his hands up to her huge boobs and squeezed them from within the bra.

"Ohhhhhhh... You want these big tits, lover boy?"

Demi spoke in a low tone, noticing that his eyes never glanced away. Antonio squeezed them again. Demi reached behind her neck with both hands and untied the strings of her top, allowing it to fall into the grasp of his hands. He tossed it to the floor and then moved his hands over her firm bare breasts, squeezing at them. Antonio and Demi moaned together, their voices mixing into a chorus as her nipples hardened up against his palms. Giving them one last squeeze, he dropped his hands and now stepped back to her. Antonio began to take his jacket off as Demi noticed the couch over against the wall. He discarded his jacket by throwing it over to his desk as she took his hand and began to walk him across the room over to the couch. Antonio immediately pulled away from her hand and went to sit on the couch but not before unbuttoning the front of his pants.

"Let me handle this for you."

"I wasn't gonna stop you."

She giggled at his reply. As he stood in front of the couch, Demi lowered herself down to her knees and slid the zipper of his pants down. She then used both hands to tug his pants and underwear down, watching as his semi-hard cock came flopping out and nearly smacking her face. Demi wrapped her right hand around it, gazing up at him as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmm, this is what I wanted."

As she began to wank his cock back and forth with her hand, Demi spoke again.

"How much time do we have? I know you've gotta get this place ready soon."

Antonio glanced over at the clock hanging on the wall behind his desk and then shook his head at her. At least for the time being, they had an hour window to have some fun before the first staff employees arrived.

"We've got at least an hour, don't worry about time!"

Demi didn't reply in words, instead she parted her lips and enveloped them around the head of his cock. Shoving her hand down to the base of his rod, she wasted no time beginning to suck and slobber her way down his length. Antonio took a deep breath, exhaling as he was getting to experience this woman for a second time in only a matter of days. Demi let out a muffled moan as she devoured her way down the length of his cock. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a loud popping sound and then took a deep breath. Starting off sensually, Demi gazed up at his face and then licked her lips. She moved both hands to grip his shaft, wanking it up and down. It seemed that she was going to start off slow, but that changed the second Demi pushed the head of his dick back into her mouth.

Another muffled sound was heard as she closed her eyes and then Antonio began to watch her furiously bob her head up and down. The British glamour model princess sucked inch after inch, slobbering her way over his shaft aggressively. He let out a loud moan, moving his hand to the back of her head while her pony tail slightly shook and bounced down her back. He expected a slow start, but Demi had blown Antonio's expectations away when she pushed her lips all the way down, swallowing every last bit of his cock to force the head to reach the back of her throat. After a moment, she gagged and then pulled her lips back up, releasing his cock to exhale deeply. She looked back at it and then spit over his shaft, using her right hand to grip it once more and wank him back and forth. When her big brown eyes gazed up at him, he spoke.

"Going a little fast huh? You know we have time to burn and make this really last."

"No, we really don't have that kind of time you want."

Pumping her hand down the base of his wet cock, she spit on it again and spoke once more.

"I know how little time an hour is for a club like this. Someone might decide to come in early, so I'm gonna double-time this with you."

Done speaking for now, Demi went back down on his cock and began to suck it again. Antonio took a deep breath, moving his hand out of her hair and then raising his head up to cry out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes!"

Once again, her lips bobbed up and down his shaft as Demi went slow at first before aggressively devouring him inch after inch. Down below she moved her hands over her breasts as a subtle hint for what was next to come. Antonio had noticed this as he glanced down, watching her every move. If she wanted to act in a hurry like this, he at least wasn't going to stop her as long as was able to get a second round experiencing his cock stuffed between those huge breasts. He waited until she pulled her lips back at the head again to release his cock once more and then he screamed at her.

"Put it between your tits!"

Demi flashed her teeth in a grin as she held her breasts up.

"You wanna fuck these titties, lover boy?"

"Oh yeah, I sure do!"

She giggled hearing the enthusiasm that came out of his voice while moving her boobs to trap his cock between them. Antonio watched as his cock was entirely smothered, disappearing between the folds of her massive tits. Once she squeezed them together, he moved his hands to push down on the cushions of the couch behind him and began to buck his hips hard. Demi moaned, glancing down to watch the head of his shaft poke up.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck these titties! Fuck 'em hard, ohhhhh!"

Going slow at first, Antonio had slightly leaned back a bit. His fingers gripped the cushions of the couch from behind a bit tighter as he now began to buck his hips harder and faster. Demi giggled, laughing with each full thrust.

"Harder! Yes! Ohhhh, ohhhhhh!!"

Demi moaned and giggled again, her accent was only driving him more crazy with the pleasure of pumping his cock between her tits. Antonio grunted as she gazed up at him, smirking as if she could not tease him enough. He thrust harder and faster, grunting again as he was determined to fuck her tits as if his life was depending on it. Demi glanced down at the action below only for a few seconds before looking back up at his face. Antonio thrust so hard, the head of his cock hit her chin above. He didn't stop, still pumping his cock up and down between her tits. Demi was forced to move her hands, re-establishing the grip she had over her breasts. When Antonio began to slow his movements, Demi leaned her head down and darted her tongue out to lick over the head of his cock.

"Oh my fucking god... These are the best tits ever."

Her eyes gazed up at him upon hearing such praise. Demi expected Antonio to at least come to a stop now but he didn't. Mouth still open, his cock pushed between her lips with each full thrust. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sound of her lips pulling off the head of his shaft were heard loud and clear. Antonio finally came to a stop, prompting Demi to let go of her tits and then call out to him in her sexy English tone of voice.

"If you think so highly of my tits, I can only hope the same goes for my arse."

Rising up from the floor, Demi smirked at Antonio before moving to the couch and then bending over to tease him with her mighty ass on full display. The thong piece of her outfit remained intact as the only piece of clothing still over her curvy body apart from the matching dark green high heels. Demi bent over the couch and shook her ass, using both hands to untie her thong and let it fall onto the floor below. Roaming her hands over her the firm skin of her booty cheeks, Demi playfully spanked then and then shook her ass again. When she moved her hands away, Antonio was left to stand there and witness the sight of her ass cheeks beating up against one another as Demi began to twerk. For the time being, he didn't say anything. Only standing there and then struggling to step around with his pants pushed down to his ankles.

The ass of Demi Rose Mawby was something so many men dreamed of witnessing, Antonio could only consider himself as one of the few to look before it in all of her glory. She came to a halt twerking as he pulled his shoes off and stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving only his shirt as the last article of clothing over his body. Taking a moment to squeeze her ass cheeks, Antonio listened to her moan. His finger tips easily sank down into the immense size of her rump. He pulled her cheeks apart, playfully massaging them in his hands to listen to her soft cries. Expecting any moment now for her to open her mouth and utter some words in her lovely accent, Antonio stayed quiet but Demi didn't speak. Not until she pushed herself back slightly. Her hands pushed down into cushions of the couch below and then Demi teased him.

"So what do you think?"

"About what?"

"My arse?"

"I'm pretty sure I told you the night I met you how much I liked it."

"Mmmmmm, called it the greatest in the world that night. Have you changed your mind yet?"

"Nope! And before you ask, I don't think I'm gonna change my stance on that ever."

Demi giggled at his response as she soon felt the length of his cock shoving up the crack of her ass. Letting out a moan, Antonio moved his hands over her ass cheeks, holding them together as he proceeded to thrust his cock back and forth, hot-dogging her ass. Demi bit down on her lower lip, whipping her pony tail around as she glanced over her right shoulder.

"Ohhhhh, that feels good huh?"

Antonio ignored her teasing words, still slowly thrusting his shaft up and down the crack of her ass he found himself biting down on his lower lip and grinning.

"You wanna ram me from behind, don't you?"

Once again, Demi spoke to tease him with such filthy words in a low voice.

"Shove that big hard cock right up my arse and pound me with it? That's what you wanna do, right?"

He let go of her ass cheeks, watching his rod slip out from the crack and then Antonio could hear her giggling again. Demi refused to stop with her dirty talk.

"Yeah, that's what you wanna do! You know what I want and I'm gonna get it from you, isn't that right?"

Oh yeah, I've been thinking about this booty all day, baby."

Once again, she giggled upon feeling the head of his cock poking up the crack of her powerful ass. Demi bit down on her lower lip as Antonio began to slowly push his cock to enter her dark little hole.

"Oh, that's it! Yes! Get it in there, mmmmmmmmm"

Letting out a soft moan, she seemed to be satisfied now that his cock was lodged deep within her phat buttocks. Antonio groaned, exhaling deeply as he moved his hands over both cheeks. He gave them a soft pat as he began to slowly thrust, watching his cock completely disappear as every inch went into Demi's rear. She moaned out and then Antonio responded by raising his right hand and sending it down for a hard smack on her ass.

"Oh god, yes! Yesssss!!"

As she screamed to him, he continued to pound every inch of his cock into her ass. Her breasts began to shake, bouncing all around while her pony tail moved, swaying down her right shoulder. Demi moved her right hand off the couch, slipping it down below to her thighs where she began to rub at her clit and dip a finger into her vulva. She moved her other arm up against the couch, spreading her legs out further as Antonio continued to pound her in the ass.

"OHHHHH, GOD!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together created a loud steady rhythm mixed in with their breathing and moans. Antonio had moved his hands away from her ass cheeks, watching them smack up against his skin and wobble slightly. All while he pounded her ass repeatedly with his long cock, Demi dipped two fingers into her cunt and proceeded to aggressively work them in and out. She closed her eyes, crying out to him.

"YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHH GOD, THAT'S IT!!"

Raising her head up, Demi kept her eyes closed while biting down on her lower lip. Antonio groaned, still pounding his cock into her ass but slowing himself down a bit. That was the one hint she had for him holding back his own orgasm, all in good timing before he truly fucked her.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?"

It was funny hearing her utter those words while his cock was still inside her ass. Antonio let out a moan and didn't reply back. Instead, he stepped back and pulled his cock from her dark little hole, watching it slide out. Demi flipped her pony tail, taking one last glance from over her shoulder as she began to move. Turning around to face him, she plopped her phat ass down on the couch and spread her legs while gazing up at his face. The pouty expression across her face was enough to tell Antonio she didn't want to have to wait for this. Unlike their first time fucking, this time he was able to witness the beauty of her pussy down below before taking it. Not a hair in sight above her pretty pink folds, glistening in wetness. Stepping forward, Antonio rubbed the head of his cock over her vulva lips to tease him. Listening to her thick English accent call out in soft cries.

"You ready for this, Demi?"

She didn't reply in words, only with the action of biting down on her lower lip and nodding. Demi looked as if she were about to begin pouting and making impatient demands to be properly fucked. Spreading her thick legs out, she wrapped the right one around his waist, encouraging him to thrust his cock inside of her. Antonio could feel the edge of her high heel pressing into the left cheek of his buttocks. He moved his hands down below over her breasts, giving them an ample squeeze as he began to buck his hips forward.

"Ohhhh, god! Yes, that's it! Fuck me!!"

Her heel scrapped across his ass from behind causing Antonio to grunt. Moving his hands away from her boobs, he watched them slightly bounce a bit as he moved his hands to her hair now to solidify a tight grip. Demi moaned, glaring her eyes at him as she spoke again.

"Ohhhh, yeah? You wanna pull my hair while you fuck me, is that it?"

She knew right where her heel was from behind and Demi didn't hesitate to push it down over his ass. Antonio grunted at the stinking pain, feeling that edge of her heel pushing into his ass cheek but Demi's message came across as he now snatched her by the hair and began to thrust his hips forward at a fastr pace. His cock pumped into her harder, forcing both of them to moan as he was now experiencing the tightness and pleasure of sliding in and out of her. Demi moved her hands over her breasts, preventing them from bouncing and wobbling around. Her lips slowly curved into a soft smile before she yelled to him.

"That's it! Ohhhhh, god! YES!!"

Moving both hands into her hair now, Antonio felt he had to maintain his grip as he continued to buck his hips and drive that hard cock into her. Her breasts wobbled, nearly bouncing out of the grasp of her hands due to their huge size. Demi bit down on her lower lip, glancing down to watch the action of his cock pumping in and out of her. From where Antonio was standing, he had the choice to look down or up at her tits or to even gaze back at her angel-like face. The choices were aplenty for him, as he believed this woman to be among the most sexy in the world and now he was fucking her for the second time. Difficult for him to believe, but that only made him want to drive his cock into her harder and faster.

"YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!!"

Demi screamed at him, pushing her hands down over her breasts and squeezing her own nipples. Her eyes gazed up to see the look of concentration his face carried. Again and again, Antonio pumped into her. His reward was coming, just as he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself back from giving her another load of his cum. Demi gazed up at his eyes, squinting a bit as she spread her legs out slightly further. When she gasped, he suddenly felt the warm rush from within her as he let go of her hair.

"OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Her legs shook right as Antonio abruptly snatched his cock from her leaking cunt. He leaned back and then watched as a flood of her juices came squirting out and splattering across his purple shirt. Not focusing on the mess he wore now, he began to wank his cock back and forth with his hand, aiming it towards her body. Demi was attempting to catch her breath as she gazed down to watch him stroking his cock back and forth.

"Cum for me! Cum for me! Gimme some cum!"

"Ohhhh, Demi! FUCKKKKK!!"

Grunting aloud, Antonio wailed his voice as he shoved his hand down to the base of his cock and watched the cum begin flying out and splattering across her stomach. Demi had leaned forward, but not far enough for his cum to go any further than her chest. Still grunting, he cried out to her, watching string after string of cum splash onto her skin below. Her eyes gazed up at him and she slowly curved her lips into a smile while Antonio looked at the thick droplets of cum he had unleashed for her. Both of them were a mess at this point, with his shirt covered in her sticky juices and now his cum decorating across her skin. Antonio had to slowly catch his breath, running his hand through his hair now while Demi remained smirking up at him.

"Mmmmmmm, bad boy to make a mess on me like this. Next time I'll let you cum on my tits, if that's what you want."

"Yeah, that was fucking great."

He glanced down at his shirt and spoke again.

"I gotta leave and get another shirt before the club opens, all thanks to you babe."

Demi giggled at his words.

"It was my pleasure."

She winked at him before getting up from the couch. Antonio had lost track of time, now glancing at the clock and seeing he barely had thirty minutes to leave, make the trip back to his apartment and change before the club was to open for the night. It may have been easier to call an assistant and demand a fresh shirt, but that was too embarrassing for him. While Demi had wiped the cum from her stomach and grabbed her skimpy outfit from the floor, Antonio followed behind her by quickly getting his underwear and pants back on. Maybe if he acted fast, he could be back in time for the club's opening. If not, hopefully it wouldn't be too big of a deal with his father not present for tonight.

4 HOURS LATER

Through the coming midnight hours, Tony had found himself across town in a different place of the Miami night life all thanks to Jennifer's guiding hand. Staying true to her word that this would be a special night, she had both of them escorted across to Miami Beach where a private party was held at the mansion of another socialite in town with Hollywood connections. Tony couldn't say he was familiar with the name Dimitri Belov, but Jennifer had assured him the man had a name in real estate ventures across Miami. In the past, Tony had lived the life of a playboy in town, only ever attending certain parties that were around a similar crowd but tonight was a different story. Jennifer had wanted to introduce him to the Russian real estate mogul, but Dimitri had invited her after meeting an agent connected with her some months ago.

Tony was instantly recognized by a number of people at the party. He had dressed up in a regular black pinstriped suit with a visible white collar at the front but buttoned up. Jennifer's choice of fashion made her stand out among the crowd in a blue silky dress that hugged all of her curves and her hair properly fixed up to show a set of gold hoop ear rings. She wore a gold bracelet to match, bringing nothing but a small purse with her. A few people at the party recognized her, requesting to snap selfie photos with their cameras. Tony felt at peace with himself when he clutched her hand, holding it tightly while they were photographed by someone in the distance from within the foyer room. Dinner was prepared upstairs in the mansion by a local chef who had also recognized Tony when he entered the room.

Jennifer had teased him about blushing in public with so many people recognizing him. What she didn't know was that her company alone was the only thing truly giving Tony comfort. After yesterday's events of having a shouting match with Salma over the phone and their unavoidable break up. Perhaps it wasn't that, but the feeling of betrayal when it came to his brother Steven. All of that had been washed away tonight thanks to Jennifer. They had dinner together in private where they were able to share a conversation, all while the home's owner was busy downstairs entertaining his guests. Jennifer had told Tony she wanted to introduce him to Dimitri. She figured that he would make a good connection for Tony if he needed another investor involved in his nightclub. While he appreciated the gesture, Tony had reassured Jennifer his focus was solely on her tonight.

Much of their talk centered around the possibility that this party would lead to some gossiping in tabloid magazines. Jennifer found it amusing, telling Tony he needed to laugh it off and embrace the moment when it came that he would be questioned as her new man in the public eye. She toyed with him over the possibility of being her date at an award show, or how much of a bigger deal it would be for them to have an interview together. Tony couldn't help but blush at the way she presented these ideas to him, eventually shifting their conversation to ways they could play the media and tease the paparazzi together later on in town. For many years he had been something of a local celebrity in Miami, but that was about to change due to Jennifer's status and fame across the country.

After leaving the party, a long ride back to the yacht was avoided with Jennifer asking Tony if he would prefer to go back to her mansion on Star Island. For the two of them, this was a special moment as he had never seen her hidden Miami home before. Through all the years of their friendship, Tony had kept a distance from her private life until now. Jennifer wanted to share moments like this with him, despite him only witnessing it in the dark of night. She knew it would mean something more for both of them to wake up in the same bed together upstairs. While in the back of the limo, Tony asked Jennifer if she would be fine with him lighting up a cigar. He blushed when she revealed a gold lighter from a compartment within the door console and offered to light it up for him. Tonight called for a small celebration as the only time Tony liked to sit back and puff on a cigar.

Once they had arrived back at Jennifer's mansion, it was on her to walk him around and show off the house. Tony had told her that he just wanted to be alone with her tonight, regardless what room they were in. That had only prompted Jennifer to tease him about the possibility of them making love in every single room. "If you've got more than five bedrooms and bathrooms, that's gonna be a long day, babe. I guess we'll have to get up early for that!", his remark sent her laughing before she pulled his hand to walk him upstairs and to the master bedroom that awaited them. Tony had already taken off his shoes near the door, but he could still hear Jennifer's heels booming loudly across the wooden surface of the floor below. Once she opened the bedroom door, he wrapped an arm around her to pull her closer and engage in a kiss of tenderness. The kiss broke and they gazed back into one another's eyes.

"Jen... you know something, babe?"

"What Tony?"

He smirked, watching her step back as she pulled his hand to enter the bedroom. Tony followed her shutting the door behind him.

"The most beautiful dresses are always worn to be taken off."

"You wanna take my dress off, honey?"

Tony slowly nodded back at her question.

"I wore this just for you to have something to unwrap from my body tonight."

Turning her back to him, Jennifer raised her head. There was a small zipper down the middle, making it easy for him to begin but Tony's eyes were focused down below to see her bulging buttocks pushing out. Almost as if the dress was too small to contain Jennifer's lovely curves. He grabbed at the zipper, slowly pulling it down quietly and unveiling her tanned skin from beneath the blue fabric. Jennifer took a deep breath, as she then held her arms up and helped him by tugging the dress down a bit. She spread her legs and then Tony moved to knell behind her. His hands gripped the folds of her dress, pulling it further down to reveal her world famous ass. Only a black thong was tucked between the crack, pulling over her hips. Jennifer stepped out of her dress, moving slightly forward as her heels stomped loudly over the floor.

She bent over, as if to take an upside down glance between her legs at him. Tony licked his hips, trailing his hands up her firm ass cheeks and giving them a solid squeeze. From how Jennifer had bent over made it easier for her to smother his face with her supreme booty. Tony gripped the ends of her thong from each hip, pulling it to fall down to her ankles. It was the last time Jennifer had to step out of any clothes now properly discarded on the floor. She leaned back up, resting her left hand over her hip as she began to slowly shake her ass ass while Tony shoved his face down the crack. There was no need to tease him with any words, for she knew what the man truly desired. Jennifer proceeded to roll her hips to twerk. Her ass cheeks pounded his face, beating up against his skin before Tony raked his tongue up the crack of her powerful ass and found her dark little hole.

"Ohhhhh!"

Jennifer let out a soft moan, using her other hand to roam down her body from the front. She exhaled deeply, feeling the pleasure of her lover now rimming her in an act of booty worship. Sliding her hand down her stomach, she found her entrance and ran two fingers over her clit to pinch it between her fingers. Tony moved his hands over her ass cheeks, pulling them apart slightly and them smashing them against his face while his tongue was hard at work within her little hole. Jennifer spread her legs out further, no longer working her hips as she instead concentrated on dipping her finger into her sweet honey pot and working it back and forth. Raising her head up, she closed her eyes and let out another moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god. You sure know how to give my booty lovin', don't you, Tony?"

A question from her voice was the only thing possible to force him to stop. Tony moved his face out from her ass and then pulled his right hand back to playfully spank her right ass cheek. Jennifer turned around, offering her hands to pull him up from the floor. Now it was her turn to undress him. She began by aggressively tugging at the jacket of his suit, pulling it off. Tony moved his right hand to cup her face, pulling her in and kissing her lips softly as Jennifer unbuttoning his shirt. For a moment, they stood there trading soft kisses back and forth while she worked the buttons on his shirt, one by one. Once finished, Jennifer ran her hands over his hairy chest, gazing back into his eyes as Tony moaned to her. He wanted to say something, but what was there to tell her?

The expression on her face told the man everything he needed to know. Jennifer didn't break eye contact as she began to slowly lower herself down to her knees on the floor. Her hands trailed down his chest, moving to the front of his belted pants. She began to by unfastening the belt, pulling it aside gently to witness the bulge in the front of his pants. With her left hand, she teased him by rubbing at the bulge while using her right hand to unbutton his pants. Tony knew better than to interfere with her, so he kept his hands at bay, watching as Jennifer now tugged his pants down slowly to reveal his underwear. She turned her attention to his feet and began helping him out of his right shoe first, then the left one. Grabbing at the ends of his right foot sock, she pulled it off and then the left foot. All that was left was his underwear now.

"Almost naked for me."

Jennifer spoke in a low tone, flashing her teeth in a grin to the point Tony had a loud chuckle. She moved her fingers to the elastic band of his white briefs, then pulled them down quickly to allow his hard cock to flop free for her. Tony stepped out of his underwear, soon feeling Jennifer's warm hand gripping his shaft. She began to stroke it nice and slowly while he never took his eyes off her. Tightening her fingers around his cock, Jennifer pumped her right hand up and down faster while using her left hand to move down below and massage his balls. Her eyes gazed up at Tony once his rod was truly ready for her mouth. Tony softly smiled, unable to hold himself back from speaking.

"Jen, I love you..."

"I know you do, and I love you too Tony."

His heart beat began to race hearing those words just before Jennifer squeezed her lips around his shaft and began to sensually suck it. Her gold hoop ear rings shook lightly as she slowly moved her lips up and down. Tony took a deep breath and then glanced around the bedroom. From the low lighting in the room, he couldn't make out the lighter color on the walls apart from the fact they were not white. A makeup table was on the left side of the room with the bed in the middle, closet doors on the right side. As Jennifer sucked her way up and down his cock, Tony tried to calm himself from getting overly excited. Even at his age, the call of blind passion was difficult to resist.

"Mi amor, toma lo que quieras."

Calling out to her in Spanish, Tony took another deep breath. Jennifer had moved her hand away, shoving her lips all the way down to the base of his cock for proper deepthroating. Tony's eyes glanced back down, watching her every move as her lips pumped up and down. Jennifer brought both of her hands down below to play with his balls below. She rubbed at them, massaging her fingertips against his nutsack while still moving her lips up and down. Eventually slowing herself nearly to a halt, she pulled her lips back to the head and released it with an audible pop. Pushing her lips to the head, she kissed it loudly and then slobbered her way down the side of his cock. Tony moaned out loud.

"Ohhhhhh, my... Someone wants to make a bit of noise tonight."

Jennifer's lips loudly slurped and slobbered down the side of his shaft until she moved back to the head of his cock to kiss it again. Gripping it with her right hand, Jennifer began to stroke his rod as she looked up and replied.

"We're not on your boat tonight. Wanna try and wake up my neighbors?"

"Sure, why not?"

Still wanking his cock back and forth, Jennifer raised her left hand, motioning for Tony to help her up. Once she stood in her heels once more, she turned her back to him while smirking. Coming to a stop from stroking his shaft, Jennifer didn't let go. Instead she walked him over to the bed and only removed her fingers when she needed to use both hands to climb up the crimson red sheets of the bed. Tony followed right behind her, climbing onto the bed and standing while Jennifer had moved herself on all fours, glancing at him from beyond her right shoulder.

"Come on, Tony! Make me scream!"

Shoving her ass back to him, Jennifer's act of teasing was met with Tony striking his hand down to spank her buttocks. Wrapping his fingers around his fat cock, he shoved it between her thighs, rubbing against her vulva lips before slipping it in. Jennifer bit don on her lower lip and then moaned.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it!!"

She yelled louder than usual, further encouraging him by rolling her hips and pushing back. Tony began to thrust into her sweet pussy, his hip movements matching with hers as they made love in a steady rhythm. Jennifer gazed forward, eyes looking at the headboard of the bed and the red pillows stacked in the front. It didn't take long for their movements to force the frame of the bed to begin shaking, beating up against the wall.

"YES! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! OHHHHH, TONY!!"

By this point, Tony was confident to believe that she was only screaming in an effort to make even more noise, furthering her challenge to give the neighbors something to complain about. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, pumping it back and forth as he moved his hands to grip her hips.

"Yes, baby! Yesss!! Scream for me, Jen!"

Spank! The sound of Tony's hand coming down to swat her ass was heard clearly through the banging sound of the bed frame hitting the wall and Jennifer's loud screams. Their bodies hit together in a solid rhythm, all through this act of passion. Her gold hoop ear rings bounced while her hair began to sway down into her face, shaking wildly. She balled her hands together, gripping the sheets of the bed from underneath while her breasts began to bounce up and down in rhythm to each full thrust Tony sent within her.

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHH!! TAKE ME, TONY!! YESSSSSSS!!"

In an attempt to become louder with her moans, Jennifer belted her voice out to the point her ringing wails echoed down the hall outside the bedroom. Tony slowed down , coming to an abrupt halt and pulling his cock from her snatch. Alerted by not feeling him inside of her anymore, Jennifer turned around and Tony couldn't help but to fall atop of her. Their bodies pressing together as his lips found hers for a passionate kiss. She ran her hand down below to grab his cock, feeling it press against her thighs. While their tongues danced together between closed lips, Jennifer pushed his dick back inside of her and then moaned into his mouth. Her legs wrapped around him, locking the man in place as she pushed forward.

While still kissing, Jennifer rolled Tony over the side. He responded by rolling her back forward in a playful way but he ended up on his back, no longer in the center of the bed. Kissing him one last time, she broke their lips apart and began to lean up. Tony lay back on the bed, gazing up into her eyes and soon feeling her hands roaming down over his hairy chest. Jennifer rocked her hips left and right with his cock inside of her, their eyes meeting once more. Tony responded to her hand movements by doing the same, roaming his fingertips across her smooth skin and finding her breasts. He squeezed them, playfully pinching at her nipples before smashing his palms down over her breasts again. Jennifer let out a moan and began to rock herself forward, thrusting down over his cock.

"Ohhhhhh, yes...."

"This how you want it, Jen?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm..."

She curved her lips, grinning in such a way that Tony couldn't help but laugh. It appeared Jennifer had forgotten about wanting to awaken her neighbors and instead the two had transitioned into more games of passion. She rolled her hips, suddenly moving at a fast pace to thrust herself down on his cock. Tony groaned, squeezing at her breasts again one last time. He moved his hands away, laying back over the bed to allow her to ride him the way she wanted.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes! Go Jen go! Ride it!!"

Her nails raked across his skin as Jennifer continued to move at a fast pace. Like before, the frame of the bed shook, rattling up against the wall to create more noise between their moans. Tony could feel the undersides of her ass plopping down over his balls with each full series of movements Jennifer made.

"You love me, Tony!? Let me hear you say it again!"

"I love you Jennifer como siempre!"

Ending his sentence with a few Spanish words caused her to smile wide, slowing herself down. Tony leaned up with his elbows sunk into the sheets of the bed and then felt Jennifer's hands from behind his neck, helping him up before she shoved her lips to his for a passionate kiss. After shoving her tongue into his mouth, she had come to a complete stop in movements. Jennifer broke the kiss and began to climb off Tony, leaving him there sitting on the bed as she moved back in the center. On all fours, just as they had originally started. With a goofy expression on her face, she motioned at him by glancing over her shoulder for him to get behind her once again.

"You still wanna try and wake up the neighbors, baby?"

Jennifer giggled at his question. She reached for a pillow and moved it to lay her head on. Pushing her knees into the sheets to elevate her ass up, she replied back.

"Oh yeah! If you really wanna make me scream louder, I think you know what to do."

All Tony could do was lick his lips seeing her massive ass pushed up like this. He slid his cock down the crack, finding her dark little hole and then listening to Jennifer speak in a low tone.

"Right where it belongs, baby... that's where I want it."

Pumping his cock into her ass, her voice went from quiet to a moderate tone almost immediately. Jennifer moaned, then closed her lips together in a satisfied smile. As Tony began to thrust his cock into her ass, she moved one of her hands down below to her pussy and began to dip her index finger inside.

"Ohhhhhh, yes...."

He raised his right hand back then sent it down smacking the right cheek of her ass. Jennifer moaned again.

"Scream for me, baby! Yes!!"

Holding herself back at first, Jennifer dropped her lip upon feeling every inch of his long shaft pump into her ass. If not for the heels covering her feet, she would've instantly curled her toes up. Tony smacked her ass again, then planted both hands at her hips to watch her firm cheeks bounce each time their bodies hit together with his full thrusts. The bed frame began to rock up against the wall like before, creating it's similar beating racket.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GIVE IT ALL TO ME, TONY!!"

With her voice screaming out to him and the bed shaking up against the wall, Tony gritted his teeth and let out a grunt. He was bound and determined to satisfy Jennifer's urging words. Adjusting the grip of his fingers at her hips, he let out a second grunt while now bucking his hips as hard and as fast as he could to pound her famous booty. Jennifer moved her right hand out from between her legs, now wrapping her arms around the pillow beneath her head, holding it tightly.

"YESSS, OHHHHHHH GOD!! OHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHH!!"

Clank. Smack. Clank. Smack. Clank. The sound of the bed frame hitting up against the wall was mixed in with a steady rhythm of their bodies hitting together and Tony's balls slapping against the undersides of her thick ass. Tony let out moan after moan as he gave Jennifer every inch of his cock in a thorough pounding. There was nothing that could top this in the act of pleasure. Having his cock inside of her ass was heaven on earth, right where it belonged as Jennifer had now told him on more than one occasion.

"YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

With more screams, Jennifer raked her nails into the fabric of the pillow clutched in her arms. Tony felt he didn't have much longer to go before he reached his orgasm so he tried to slow himself down, taking a few final thrusts within her glorious booty and then slowly pulling his shaft out. Jennifer quickly leaned up, pushing her hands back down into the bed and raising her head. She glanced over at him from her shoulder and called out.

"Make love to me again, Tony! Come on, I want to feel you back inside me! This is our moment!"

Situated on all fours, Jennifer awaited him but Tony wasn't ready just yet. He leaned over her back and made an attempted to kiss her lips from the awkward position. His right hand gripped his cock while the left hand roamed gently up her back. After the small kiss, he moved his lips to her neck, kissing his way up her earlobe while easing his cock back into her pussy. Jennifer moaned, closing her eyes at the feel of him breathing down her neck. Tony moved his hands down her sides, taking a grip as he began to buck his hips once more and drive his cock into her pussy. Jennifer let out a purr-like moan as she suddenly began to pout at the feeling of him thrusting inside of her once more.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! That's it!! Make love to me, baby!! Yes!"

As Jennifer called out to him, Tony attempted to suck on her neck. He maintained the positioned, hunched over her as he bucked his hips to drive his cock into her pussy again. Jennifer whimpered, as she knew neither of them had much time left before they were about to be sharing another orgasm together from within. Raking her fingernails down over the bed sheets, she gripped them as he began to thrust into her harder and faster.

"That's it!"

"Jen, I'm almost there, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

"Give it to me, Tony! Yes, YES!!"

His voice had screamed into her ear as Tony continued to buck his hips, still pumping his cock into her pussy. Her legs began to shake as Jennifer made one last desperate attempt to clutch at the sheets of the bed. She closed her eyes, raising her head and then gasping.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Tony screamed so loudly, raising himself up as he closed his eyes and then gritted his teeth. His voice became a growl as his cock exploded within Jennifer's pussy. He had felt her clench up and the sudden release of her love nectar from within, mixing with his own cum. For a moment, all he could do was remain still, embracing these passing seconds as they felt a bit closer to heaven with one another. Jennifer attempted to catch her breath while Tony pulled his cock from her pussy and watched the excess juices mixed with his cum leaking out down her thighs. She began to turn around and lay her back down onto the bed. Tony nearly collapsed next to Jennifer from her right hand side, falling onto his back next to her and now trying to catch his breath.

"Tired out, honey?"

Jennifer offered a little smile after uttering her words. Tony glanced over at her and laughed.

"Yeah, I think so."

She raised her legs up, pulling at her heels to finally undo them from her feet and toss them to the floor. Tony heard them loudly hit the wooden floor below, one after the other. Jennifer then grabbed at the blanket from under the sheets, pulling it over them as she spoke.

"Let's get some rest, baby. Tonight was wonderful."

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 07:21:02 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Aarmax

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2021, 07:33:13 PM »
Amazing demi scene Cade. Hope Tony and Demi have more.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Chlp

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2021, 04:55:18 AM »
Demi and Salma, wow what a great chapter! 

diamond_luv

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2021, 11:01:37 AM »
Ooooooh, you had fun writing this one, I can tell. You know cheating is one of my major kinks and you did a great job with Salma and Steven. I loved that she wanted to swallow his load before calling Tony. That is hot but also lowkey hilarious. Dark humor done right without going too far.

I liked the part where Antonio didn't take his shirt off and Demi made him pay for that by making a mess on him. All in the small details, cute little stuff like that is what I love about you.

I get the feeling you plan to use Kim more in future chapters? This story read like there was a tonal shift between the two towns. The first half of the story in LA was dark and brooding, then it became heartwarming and laid back once you returned to Miami. All in all, good chapter.

VSM14

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2021, 09:34:07 AM »
Another fine chapter. I love how you are writing J-Lo in this series with a romantic angle.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2021, 10:37:09 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone, appreciate it. Going to work on a new chapter soon.

I plan on using Demi and Kim more in the future, but can't guarantee that with the next chapter. I've got a surprise planned.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 33
Starring: Vida Guerra, Jennifer Lopez, Abigail Ratchford

Codes: MF, MFF, Lesbian/Bi, Romance, Exhibit/Voyeur, Oral, Anal, Tit Fuck, Facial,

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Miami, Florida

Heavy breathing was audible from the maroon colored carpet down below. A woman with dark hair had kneeled down, her palms pushing into the the floor quietly as she let out a soft moan. Her knees were down into the carpet as well, shoving her thick round buttocks into the air. Completely naked at this point with all her clothing long discarded from her body in exchange for what one may have called a piece of jewelry around her neck. Vida Guerra lifted her left arm, rummaging her fingers through her slick black hair as she began to lean up right as the black leather collar dug into her neck. Teeth barred, she gazed up at the face of a man standing naked. He held the chain connected back to her collar as this had been another day of them playing the game of master and servant together.

Miguel Martinez glared down at the ageless, legendary Cuban model, huffing and puffing in his breath. A few beads of sweat had accumulated from his slicked back black hair as he was gazing down at the result of an hour long fuck session with this valuable woman. Vida's makeup had been ruined earlier with smears of runny eyeliner and mascara, all mixed in with a fresh warm splatter of cum across her forehead and dripping down her face. She was wrecked but Miguel was aware if it weren't for the collar around her neck, she would've devoured him and fucked the man into complete exhaustion from her sheer lust alone. This was far from the first time Vida had entered his safehouse and had the collar locked around her neck. As the PM hours were fast hitting the clock now, he couldn't go another round without feeling the fatigue threaten his work day.

"You're such a nasty fucking whore..."

He let out a sigh after speaking and walked across the room holding her chain. All Vida did was taunt him with a sensual giggle. As he pulled the chain, she crawled along with it. Streams of cum dripping down her face as she positioned herself between his legs.

"Yeah and you love every last minute of it, don't you Master Miguel, hmmmm?"

It was apparent she was mocking him, but he didn't react. Vida had spent the past few months playing as Miguel's fuck toy in exchange for the benefits she received under police protection. Vida was found in the police raid of Carlos Diaz's room at the Fontainebleau hotel following the drug bust that left Ramón Diaz along with a few cops fatally shot. The police had confiscated drugs and weapons from the hotel, arresting her in the process. Taken into custody after the raid and search for Carlos, Vida offered to give vital information up in exchange for immunity. She didn't wait to crack in the interrogation room with the vice squad detectives. Miguel Martinez and Floyd Bates were the leading men, one of them whom took a liking to Vida the minute she said she could give away the entire Diaz brothers operation and vendettas.

For Vida, she had a score to settle with Steven. Her lust for revenge after humiliation was the main cause of why she decided to seek out Carlos and Ramón in the first place. After an interrogation with the vice cops, she informed them of Steven's problems with his cousin and outright told them if Carlos were to be found dead in the near future, only one man would truly be responsible. Her prediction had been proven true a month later and Miguel Martinez had to give her a phone call and offer her a new deal for witness immunity. Seeing Vida as a potential asset in their investigation, he didn't have to think twice with moving her into a safehouse. It was there they had been having their fun and games by collar and chain for the past week.

Now he was sitting down, watching her as those small hands moved to grip his cock and begin wanking it up and down. She licked her lips in a circular rotation, seemingly unbothered by the cum that was dripping from her face. Miguel enjoyed putting her in a collar and chain, as it was the only way to prevent her from taking control and dominating him. So far through the early afternoon, his cock had been lodged inside all three of her holes as well as having been between her great big tits. Vida had already made him cum twice but Miguel knew he couldn't go a third round with this woman or else he would be entirely spent by the time he entered the Vice headquarters building. Looking down at her, he snapped his fingers to grab her attention. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him.

"That's enough for now. I gotta get dressed and head out soon. I left the key to your collar on the bar, you can help yourself."

He got up from where he was seated in the big black leather chair of the living room. Vida was left there on her knees as Miguel let go of the chain. She finally wiped some of the cum dripping from her face using the palm of her left hand. As Miguel walked his nude slim body out of the living room, he called out to her in his loud booming voice in the distance.

"Don't forget about what we talked about this morning... I need you to do that for me, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember! Don't worry, leave that to me!"

She yelled back at him while getting up from the floor. The chain attached to her collar shook as the cold metal was pushed between her tits. When she had first arrived at the safehouse, Miguel wanted to have a conversation regarding Vice surveillance on Disco Fever and the news surrounding the grand re-opening of the Diaz family's crown jewel in business. He informed her that Steven had not been sighted at the club, but his older brother Tony had been in the news lately. This would be her first real job in the line of duty as a police informant. Miguel had given Vida specific instructions to enter Disco Fever and snoop around. The main subject of discussion for her would be the whereabouts for Steven Diaz. If he wasn't there she could easily gain intel on his brother that would be valuable for the vice detectives handling what had become a multi-month investigation and murder case crossing cities.

The sun glared down causing a blinding reflection across the metal rail of the outside deck to Tony Diaz's yacht. He stood there next to Antonio whom he had called early in the afternoon to come have a small between father and son. Tony was not too happy to hear about his son not being at the club for opening hours, though he swore he had something of an emergency that required him to leave and get a new shirt. It was a simple mishap, as it could've been resolved by calling an assistant to the office and giving them a quick job to go on leave. When Antonio arrived on the yacht to speak with his father, he explained his newfound friendship with glamour model Demi Rose Mawby. Seemingly unimpressed, Tony stood clutching the metal rail with one hand as he gazed out at the ocean in front of him. He wore a simple white shirt and dark purple leisure shorts. His eyes were shielded by a pair of aviator sunglasses, smoking a cigar as he listened to his son ramble on.

"I let her do a photo shoot in the club yesterday. That's what got me into the whole mess in the first place."

Tony used his left hand to move the cigar out of his mouth momentarily to blow a bit of smoke. Antonio stood behind him, tucking his hands down into the pockets of his white pants. The low wind rustled across his pink shirt as he carried on speaking.

"Look dad, she's real famous online. She has millions of Instagram followers and on Twitter too. That's free publicity for the club. There'll be articles any day now about Demi Rose partying it up at our place."

Dipping the cigar at the edge of the rail to brush off some ashes, Tony turned around to face his son and gave him a puzzled look.

"Why are you so worried about the internet?"

As Antonio glanced back at his father, the old man took another puff on his cigar. He blew out more smoke and continued to speak.

"Twitter is not real life, son. I mean, come on... Do you really need me to tell you that?"

"But she-"

Tony cut his son off, raising his free hand as he talked over him.

"But but but, I don't wanna hear it! I don't go on Twitter. They probably call me Mr. J-Lo on there or something ridiculous like that. Do you see anyone calling me that in real life?"

He turned his back to the young man, still puffing on his cigar. All Antonio could do was sigh as he felt his father wasn't hearing any reason to his words whatsoever. As he began to walk off the deck, Tony called out to him.

"Just make sure you're clocking in at time! I don't wanna hear anymore stories about you being late when the club opens!"

Still smoking the cigar, Tony walked away from the railing and stepped his way back in the main cabin of his yacht. He shoved the cigar down into an ashtray nearby the bar and began to walk his way back to the master cabin where he previously slept. News had broke through Hollywood gossip magazines of hungry paparazzi capturing photos of Jennifer Lopez with a new man at her side. Tony was lucky Jennifer was still in town, knowing the busy work schedule she had with her family and a future project of a film lined up back in New York. She had parted the yacht early in the morning, but not without leaving him a cute note and text messages. She would be at the club tonight as Tony's date where he was certain a local Miami reporter would likely be in house to catch the two together and write headlines to celebrity gossip news.

Today was a busy day for the older man. Apart from the usual duties that would hit the clock later in the evening as the club opened it's doors, Tony had to handle other family matters. His nephew Jacob Diaz was requesting transfer from Miami University to crossover to Texas Tech. Since Steven was out of town and given his poor relationship with his son, Tony felt it was on him to be the uncle and look over his nephew. Jacob had approached him with paperwork faxed over, citing a coach who wanted him under transfer. Tony needed to sign some papers and make a few phone calls on behalf of Jacob's party. After his small bit of legal problems just months ago in Miami, it was a safe bet to get him out of town and to a new university. He had hopes of making it as a starter onto the team to at least build some stock going into the NFL draft. If that was what Jacob wanted in life, Tony felt the need to help him achieve such a dream.

10 HOURS LATER

Cars pulled through the parking lot as the neon sign lit up from outside with the clock striking past 10 PM. The party was on inside the walls of Disco Fever. The bouncers outside the club were checking for I.D. and weapons outside before each and every club-goer could enter the front doors. A woman got out of the driver's side of her car, stepping her black high heels onto the pavement and reaching over into the seat. Thick muscular legs tucked into black leggings, revealed the enormous ass of Vida Guerra. She wore a leotard short above, straps over her shoulders and a diamond shape revealing her back from behind. Long hair pinned up in a ponytail dangling from above with every step she made. Her fingers slid across the flat screen of her smartphone as she quickly checked her text messages. Finished, she shoved the phone into her black purse with a gold Cuban chain link and then slammed the door shut to her black Dodge Charger.

Vida had arrived at just the right hour. Her heels stomped loudly across the black pavement outside the parking lot as she began to walk towards the short line of the club's entrance. It had been so long since she was last at Disco Fever, she expected to at least feel nervous about this potential reunion with Steven. As she sighed to herself and clutched her purse, Vida unzipped it and pulled out her old V.I.P. card to flash at the bouncers. The two men were tall wearing black pinstriped suits, as they had an intimidating aura to them. As she walked past, she flashed her I.D. card and the the V.I.P. one. Neither man said a word as one simply stood back and pointed to the entry as she was cleared to step right in the club. Reassembling her purse, she slid it up her right arm and walked in, greeted to the booming sound of music from within the dark neon lit club.

Her eyes gazed around, noticing the new interior designs of the club, though the aesthetic remained the same. People walked past Vida, no one recognizing her whatsoever. The bar had a few people sitting at the stools, taking drinks with a tuxedo wearing bartender. Her eyes glanced over to the staircase leading to the upper floor of the club where one could easily walk from one side of the building to the next. She knew where the V.I.P. door was, regardless if she would require a new up to date card for entry. While Vida walked her way around, a familiar song began to play. The voice of Laura Branigan sang along to an old eighties hit that she knew all too well by the name of Self Control. Her heels clicked and clacked as she shuffled among people, walking past the bar and listening to the words of the song's chorus.

"I, I live among the creatures of the night...
I haven't got the will to try and fight.
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it,
That tomorrow never knows."

From the distance the lights faded to a dark purple hue. Vida continued to walk around, near the private tables away from the dance floor. Her eyes spotted a familiar face she had not seen in a long time. Despite the mustache covering Antonio's face, she easily recognized him. Dressed like his uncle Steven nevertheless in a white blazer jacket to match his pants and a pink shirt. Vida began to strut her hips as she walked over offering a smile and waving at the young man whom she had once devoured like a cougar fresh on the prowl. That incident was some time ago but witnessing him standing in front of her, Vida couldn't help but remember that day.

"Hi Antonio, long time no see..."

Stepping over, she kissed him on the cheek watching the young man laugh before he returned the Vida.

"Yeah it's been a long time since i last seen you, Vida. How's life been treating you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. I heard about the club re-opening and just had to come down and see it all lit up for myself. Is your uncle Steven here tonight?"

Antonio quietly shook his head.

"No. He don't have an office here anymore."

A surprising revelation to Vida, as she glanced back at the young man in complete shock. She placed one hand on her hip as he continued speaking.

"I haven't seen him in a while. He just up and left recently, that's what my dad told me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it feels pretty weird here without him to be honest with you."

Thinking to herself for a moment, Vida had to change her plans if Steven wasn't at the club. After all, this wasn't a social call as she had to get information.

"Is your dad here? I'd like to speak with him."

Antonio nodded back at her.

"Yeah, you know where to find him down the V.I.P. rooms right? Just tell the security out there that I sent you, they'll buzz you."

She laughed at him, reaching into her purse to flash her old V.I.P. card.

"Oh, there won't be any need for that. I still have my card."

Turning her back to him, Vida swaggered off as Antonio watched her in the distance smiling to himself. As he stood there for a moment, another woman approached to him, calling out in a soft but almost high pitch voice.

"Mr. Antonio Diaz?"

Standing to his left side was a knockout bombshell with jet black hair and piercing green eyes. Antonio didn't have to second-guess what woman this was, not with the size of her puffy red lips and an amazing rack visible from a silky and shiny silver dress that hugged over every curve of her luscious body. Her cleavage was nearly spilling out from the front. The dress was nearly see-through, but did not reveal anything other than her signature thick curves. Down below, a pair of platinum silver high heel pumps covered her feet, matching the outfit splendidly. He had seen this woman's face as well as her body so many times when checking his social media accounts. Offering a smile and stuck with a bewildered gaze across his face, he greeted her back.

"Abigail Ratchford!? I'm not mistaken, am I?"

Quirking her eyebrows up, she grinned before answering him back.

"You're right on the first guess, mister."

"What brings you out here to this club?"

"We have a mutual friend, Mr. Diaz... or can I call you Antonio."

"Only if I can call you by Abigail or Abi."

She let out a giggle, offering her hand to him.

"Demi did tell me you were quite the charmer for a man."

"Oh, so she's our mutual friend huh?"

With a smirk, she softly nodded her head at him.

"Yeah. Mind if we talk a little... business? I think I can help you, if you help me. After all, I've heard quite a lot about you over the phone the past few days."

Demi was out of town for the next weekend, as that was what she had informed Antonio about. After her photoshoot at the club, she promised him she would return but the buxom British model did not let him know about a special friend like Abigail Ratchford showing up. As they began to talk together, Vida had already climbed her way up the staircase leading to the upper floor of the club. Her right hand gripped the cold metal rail as the lights in the building shifted their colors to yellow and orange hues. As she reached the final step, she glanced towards that familiar white door leading to the V.I.P. halls but before she could make her way there, the door opened. Vida stood there and watched as the club owner Tony Diaz himself came stepping out with Jennifer Lopez clutching his hand.

Their faces beamed with smiles, radiating in happiness. Tony wore a blue suit, unbuttoned to reveal what was a white collared shirt while his pants matched the suit entirely. Jennifer had on a white two-piece pinstripe suit, similar in style to the man who's hand she clutched. The jacket was undone, revealing an inner layer with only a single button hugging below a lacy white bra that revealed plenty of cleavage. Her hair had been properly fixed up with the blonde streaks through her brunette locks visibly glowing along with the gold hoop ear rings and a matching gold necklace. Her outfit of choice had reminded Vida of a similar white suit she had once more after coming to this same club. Though not entirely the same, it was too similar to her own style.

It appeared they were having a conversation together and laughing over something. Jennifer turned her head, glancing at Tony. Vida had to still herself and not give in to the anger she once had to this woman as her mind wandered back to that humiliating night between Jennifer and Steven in Las Vegas. She had a job as it was the only reason she was here in the first place. Vida couldn't begin second guessing things or worrying about issues in the past. Not when she had a vice detective depending on her for gaining intel on their case. Licking her lips, she offered a smile and waved. Still clutching her purse in her right hand, Vida walked her way over towards Tony and Jennifer as they both turned their eyes forward and saw her coming. Tony was the first to offer her a smile as Jennifer stood there appearing unimpressed by Vida's appearance.

"Ahhh, Vida. I was wondering when you would show up."

"Were you expecting me, Tony? The club looks great, it's too bad I missed the big re-opening. I'm sure that was a wild night."

He didn't offer her a hug but Vida leaned in anyway and Tony accepted it, patting her on the back. Jennifer's deep brown eyes studied the other woman's every move until Vida turned to look at her and spoke.

"Hi Jennifer..."

In an attempt to play it cool, she offered a smile. Glancing back to Tony's face, Vida spoke up.

"Is Steven here? I came here to see him and check up on him. I know all of you have been through a pretty rough past few months."

Tony immediately shook his head.

"No, he's not here... I don't know where he is. Have you spoken to him at all the past few weeks?"

The look of concern over the man's face was enough for Vida to know she wasn't being fed lies. She shook her head.

"No, I haven't heard from him in months."

"Yes, I believe that's right."

It was Jennifer speaking up and offering something of a small grin back at her. Vida didn't want to give in to anger over that incident in Vegas from so long ago. A humiliating experience to be bluffed by Jennifer Lopez of all women in the world. The only way for her to remain calm and collected was to offer something of a truce.

"You two know each other?"

Tony spoke up and then Vida laughed. She quickly replied.

"Yeah, from some time ago... but it's all in the past now."

She offered a fake smile to Jennifer and then raised her right hand for her to shake. Jennifer wasn't accepting it. Instead she clutched onto the metal rail with her free hand while tightening the grip of her right hand around Tony's fingers. Such a cold stare was enough for Jennifer to make a silent point, as she was not going to allow Vida to sink her nails into this man of hers. Vida stepped back now, figuring there was only way to solve this if she was to get any information whatsoever out of them. Her eyes glanced back at Tony as she spoke once more.

"I just came here to have some drinks and see your brother. It's not like him to be absent from this place."

"Yeah, I know. We're worried about Steven too, cause he just took off without warning. I have no clue where he's at. I figure he's left town or something. Maybe he'll give me a call sometime later."

Turning her attention to Jennifer, Vida quickly thought of an excuse to have a conversation with her.

"Jennifer, I'd like to talk with you and Tony both. I think maybe it's time we put whatever bad blood there was between us to rest."

Finally, the other woman softly smiled.

"Yeah, maybe we should. None of us here are getting any younger, I don't like living with grudges."

Tony smiled, offering Vida his free hand now.

"Come on, let's all go back to my office and we can together.

Relieved to hear him utter those words, Vida flashed her teeth in a grin. Tony and Jennifer turned around and then she headed directly behind them as they marched back to that white door to enter the V.I.P. halls. Down the stairs, Antonio had found himself busy on the dance floor, shuffling and shaking with the self appointed 'queen of curves' herself. Abigail clapped her hands together, smiling as she began to grind her hips down up against him in rhythm with the beat of the song. The lights had faded a dark blue color and the next song up played by the DJ was Russ Ballard's 1984 hit single Voices. The slow pace of the beat made it easy for Abigail to dance and grind up against Antonio as they shuffled with the dance floor.

"Voices! I hear voices! Voices, I hear voices!

Don't look back, look straight ahead, don't turn away, then the voice it said...
Don't look back, yesterday's gone, don't turn away, you can take it on."

Synth keys began to play after the chorus and then Abigail smirked as she pulled at his hand to make sure he was directly behind her. She began to drop it low, grinding her hips and then spreading her legs slightly from within the dress and brushing her thick buttocks up against his crotch. Not too subtle with her sloppy dancing, it was obvious to Antonio where her mind was wandering off to. He knew he wasn't going to resist her temptation regardless, as he didn't feel that his relationship with Demi Rose was anything stronger than 'friends with benefits'. While they continued to dance downstairs, a different kind of meeting was unfolding back in Tony's office. He had sat down at his desk after fixing a drink for Vida, himself and a simple glass of water for Jennifer.

The two women had stood near the window, peaking out at the action in the club from beyond the glass screen and white tinted shades. Vida sipped on her glass of whiskey, as Jennifer had begun the conversation with a formal apology over what had happened back in Las Vegas. The thought had not dawned onto Vida's mind that it occurred nearly a year ago and there wasn't much to worry about in terms of gossip magazines or such. Vida confessed to Jennifer that she no longer cared that her star had fallen so long ago. The confession had prompted Tony to joke about the conversation with his son earlier in the day, mentioning that he figures a nickname for him will be 'Mr. J-Lo' in the future. It was a short laugh among them as Jennifer steered the conversation into a different direction.

"Tony and I are trying to make this work. I know you came in asking about Steven, but he's a thing of my past. I don't want anything to do with him. There's only one man I love in this family and he's sitting right at that desk."

Vida realized as the minutes past through their conversation, the only way for her to get any real information about recent ongoing events within the Diaz family was to play along with Tony. That would be a difficult task to accomplish here with Jennifer, knowing that the older brother of the family did not have his hands tied up in illegal activities. It was still worth a shot to at least get in on the yacht and please her handler back at the vice headquarters.

"You know, Jennifer, he's your man and I respect that... but would you consider sharing him in shall I say... a party of three?"

She offered a mischievous grin and then Tony began to laugh hard, clapping his hands together.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Jen, have you told her about something we did recently?"

Jennifer laughed and shook her head.

"No! You know I haven't been face to face with this woman since I arrived in Miami until tonight!"

While they laughed, Vida pressed the question again.

"Come on... I wouldn't mind having a little fun. Besides, I've gotta make up for the fact Steven isn't around."

Glancing over at Tony, Vida was ready to drop a bombshell on him.

"You remember that time back in oh-six? You and me didn't get to party back then."

She winked at him and then Tony dropped his lower lip in shock. He couldn't believe Vida had remembered that. So many years ago and they had the opportunity to have a fun day back on his yacht. Raising his hand, Tony pointed his finger back at Vida as he replied.

"Estoy impresionado, you've got a strong memory if you can recall that."

"Wow, so this is true, Tony!?"

Jennifer spoke up and grinned. Her eyes traveled back to Vida as Tony suddenly blushed and tried to laugh it off.

"Yeah, it's true. That was a long time ago though, I'm shocked she even remembers that! I was younger back then, before I started waking up and finding grey in my hair."

Stepping her way over behind the desk, Jennifer moved behind Tony and rested her hands onto his shoulders. Her eyes shot forward, looking at Vida from the corner before she leaned down far enough to whisper into his ear. For a moment he took in the fresh scent of her perfume.

"Wanna have some fun with her tomorrow? I'm down if you are."

He turned to glance up, gazing into Jennifer's lovely brown eyes. Tony softly caressed her face, kissing her lips in approval. Jennifer stepped away from him and nodded at Vida, giving her a wink.

"Alright, he's down for some fun. You doing anything tomorrow, Vida?"

"No, I've got the day all to myself."

Jennifer bit down on her lower lip and let out a soft giggle.

"Sounds good. Tomorrow, we're gonna dance for our Papi."

Outside the offices and V.I.P. halls, the dance floor remained as energetic before with a new song played by the DJ. Similar synth leads were played across a keyboard along with a snapping bass and drum rhythm. Antonio and Abigail had departed from the dance floor after she noticed something sticking up in the front of his pants. That was a simple excuse for her to drag him from the dance floor and towards a bathroom. Antonio didn't reject her seductive act. He would've preferred to bring her to a private room from beyond the V.I.P. doors but not with his father in the building tonight. He wasn't going to reject such an advance from Abigail, but wanted to avoid his old man knowing that he had gotten off lightly with their meeting early in the morning back at the yacht.

The bathrooms had been completely redesigned since the club's grand re-opening. The previous paint job had been stripped and instead new panels were installed of light green squares covering all four walls. Down below, the floor had been redone with a checkered square theme while the stalls themselves were of a light pink color with matching doors and silver knobs. Instead of individual mirrors, a massive single sheet was installed near the sinks that had a white marble top counter to go with four sinks. Of five total stalls in the men's room, separate from three urinals, Antonio had locked himself in the one on the farthest right in a corner. Had someone decided to bend down and take a look from within the stalls, their eyes would've met the undersides of a high heels as Abigail was down on her knees sucking his cock.

Antonio had to bite his tongue from within his closed mouth, gazing down at those angelic green eyes. He sat on the toilet, pants and underwear pushed down to his ankles as Abigail was busy slobbering up and down his cock with her amazing lips. This wasn't the ideal place for him to be enjoying a blowjob, but Antonio had to take such a risk. His heart rate elevated from within the stall, listening to the shuffling of foot steps from outside the four walls. He had to try and make as little noise as he possibly could. Before they had entered, Abigail shook off his fear and reminded Antonio that he was a manager and could simply tell any uninvited guests to mind their own business. He had no desire to mention his father to her and the true reason he feared getting caught. Now all he had to do was breathe and try his hardest not to make a single noise.

"Hey man! Been a while since I last seen you! What's good, my man?"

The voice calling out was from the distance within the bathroom followed by short laughter. Antonio glanced around, figuring that two men were having a conversation. Abigail had watched his eyes move around and decided to push his buttons the best way she knew how. Her lips slid down, swallowing up every inch of his long shaft until the head reached the back of her throat. Her hands were pushed against the cold surface of the toilet down below, lips buried in his bushy ball hair. Antonio quietly grunted, his face curling up as he moved his hands to both walls of the stall and glanced down to see her eyes studying him. His teeth became barred as Antonio took all of his strength not to groan aloud. After several seconds, she pulled her lips back and made a loud noise to come off his cock.

Echoing throughout the bathroom, it was evident whoever else was in there obviously heard the sound. but Antonio didn't utter a single word. Abigail then spit on his dick, raising her hands to collect a few tiny saliva strings that were dangling from her puffy cock-sucking lips back to his rod. She let out a slight laugh, grinning at him smugly as she moved her right hand to wrap her slender fingers around his pole and begin to slowly wank him up and down. She gritted her teeth as he began to relax. Both of them gazing back at each other as Abigail quirked her eyebrows up and gave him a devious playful grin. The sound of foot steps was heard outside the bathroom stall again, but Antonio was now focused entirely on her beauty as she continued to stroke his thick stick up and down. Abigail began to speak to him in her low, yet still high pitch voice.

"It's been a while since I've had dick in a bathroom..."

Abigail spoke briefly and then went back down on his cock. Antonio exhaled his breath as the queen of curves began to slobber and suck her way down his saliva soaked shaft. He rested his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to continue with this subtle display of nasty pleasure. Abigail bobbed her head up and down, slobbering all over his shaft. Antonio could no longer hear anyone in the bathroom which gave him enough bravery to begin moaning aloud.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah..."

It was such a relief for him to finally say something. Abigail pulled her lips back at the head of his cock and released it with another popping sound. She adjusted herself, moving her knees across the cold surface of the floor. She glanced down, using her hands to pull at the front of her sparkling silver dress. From where Antonio was seated on the toilet, he witnessed quite the view of her cleavage before Abigail plopped her breasts from the dress. No bra to contain them whatsoever, he was left star-struck at such a sight to behold.

"Wow..."

Just as he spoke, the door across the room came open. Abigail seemingly ignored his praise and brought her huge breasts up to shove his cock between as she slowly squeezed them together. Antonio was now glancing down to see the head of his pole sticking directly up as he felt her pillowy mounds tucked around it. The sound of foot steps followed after the door swung shut as someone entered one of the close by stalls. This sudden noise had only made his heart begin racing fast, toppled on with the fact of where his cock was currently placed. Such sounds didn't seem to bother Abigail whatsoever as she glided her hands over her breasts and began to pump them up and down at a slow pace. Her big green eyes gazed up at him as she pushed her lips together and softly cooed.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Antonio responded to her soft moan by raising his finger to his lips and whispering 'shhhhh!', but all that did was make Abigail laugh. Sounds of more commotion followed with a toilet flushing and another stranger entering the bathroom. Despite all this ongoing outside the stall, Abigail wasn't phased whatsoever. She pounded her breasts up and down, allowing him to witness his dick completely disappearing between the folds of her massive breasts and then head poking right back out. Antonio moved one hand to the back of her head, figuring the best way to prevent her from moaning or giggling was to shove her head down and quietly whisper to her.

"Don't forget to suck it, babe."

Each time the head of his cock poked up between her tits, it entered Abigail's mouth but she wasn't playing along with his game. She licked, kissed and made audible slobbering noises against the head of his cock. All this did was prompt Antonio to lean up from the toilet and begin bucking his hips to take control. He was now fucking her tits while gripping her hair, listening to the popping sounds that occurred with each thrust between those puffy beautiful lips. His movement was enough to create much unneeded sounds from the stall, but Antonio couldn't hold himself back. Suddenly he moaned aloud.

"FUCK!!"

His loud yelling voice was met with a slight chuckle in the distance. Maybe it was someone thinking he was having a tough time on the toilet, though half of such a thought was true. Antonio grunted, biting down on his lower lip as he tried to hold himself back. The feeling of his cock lodged between Abigail's breasts was too good. He let go of her hair, bucking his hips a few more times to watch the head of his shaft poke up from the top. She moaned, suddenly calling out to him in her high pitch tone of voice.

"Cum on my face!"

Letting go of her breasts, Abigail leaned back on her knees and closed her eyes while gritting her teeth together from beyond her large lips. Antonio immediately stood up from the toilet, gripping his shaft and aiming it at her gorgeous face. As he jerked his own rod back and forth, he started panting and breathing heavily. The sound of the urinals flushing and water running from the sink were audible as background noise of his loud screams.

"FUCK... OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!!"

The first spurt of cum had flew out of his cock with such power it missed her face entirely, splattering onto the back of the stall door directly behind her. Lowering his cock slightly, he continued to stroke it, watching as the next wad of cum slathered across her forehead. It was followed by another spurt of cum that went onto her left cheek. Abigail began to laugh, giggling as she opened her eyes.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Nice and sticky. All for me!"

Her loud voice called out, notifying anyone who was in the bathroom of what was going on inside the locked stall. Another wad of cum splashed across her face, landing onto her left cheek with the other one. Antonio squeezed his dick to get the last remaining drops, watching as Abigail pushed it between her lips to milk him.

"Oh my fucking god, that was so awesome."

He exhaled deeply after proclaiming such a bold statement. Abigail swallowed down what little bit of cum had ended up in her mouth. She then moved her right hand towards the toilet paper dispenser. connected on the stall wall. It was a black plastic unit with a button on the opposite side of where she was seated. She pushed it down a few times, snatching at several tissues of toilet paper that she used to wipe her face. Antonio had reached down and quickly pulled his underwear and pants back up. After Abigail had properly wiped her face clean, she tossed the balled up toilet paper down into the toilet itself and then fixed her dress. Shoving her tits back in and tightening it up, she began to climb off the floor while stomping her heels loudly below.

Antonio flushed the toilet for her, offering his hand as she undid the lock at the stall door. It was time to leave, as they were greeted to three men standing around the stall who had obviously been listening to them. Abigail carried herself with a smug grin on her face, stomping her high heels around as she was the one now tugging at Antonio's hand to lead him out of the bathroom. He didn't even get a chance to stop and wash his hands as queen of curves was the one guiding him. He was slightly embarrassed but what was there for him to complain about? The bathroom was still a better ideal place than bumping into his father down the V.I.P. halls, but that was a risk Antonio was about to take soon enough. He felt that there was much to talk about with Abigail, seeing as she wanted something to do with him in the same regard as her friend Demi Rose.

Outside the club, vehicles came and went from the parking lot. By the time the AM hours had begun through midnight, a certain black Dodge Charger had peeled out from the club and entered the downtown streets. Vida Guerra had left the club after her long meeting with Tony and Jennifer, feeling satisfied deep down to have some answers that had been looming on her mind. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, but she hoped the information she had so far would be useful for her detective waiting on her call. As she clutched the steering wheel of the car and carefully navigated through the dim lit streets, Vida leaned over the passenger seat to unzip her purse and grab her cell phone. It took her a few seconds to scroll through her contacts and find Miguel. Knowing that he was a night owl himself, she expected an answer as she raised the phone to her ear while driving. After a click, his voice called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's me. I just left the club, I'm driving home now."

"Oh yeah? Have you got something for me?"

"Yeah, we've got a lot to talk about. Steven wasn't there so I met with Tony instead. He said that Steven just took off and no one has been able to get a hold of him."

"What? He just took off?"

"That's what I was told."

She turned the steering wheel before slowing down at a red light. Miguel was heard breathing into the phone before he replied to her.

"Do you believe that? Maybe they're keeping him away from the club for a reason."

"No, I don't think that's the case. I was asked if I had spoken to him in the past month or so. Tony seems concerned that he's missing."

"Well... I wasn't expecting this. I thought for sure he'd be back at the club and business continue as usual for them."

When the light flashed green, Vida continued to drive as she steered the conversation to her business at hand tomorrow.

"Look, I've got a meeting on Tony's yacht tomorrow. Like I said, we've got a lot to talk about. If you want me to continue being nosey around him, I'm gonna busy with him tomorrow."

"What time tomorrow?"

"I gotta be there by at one PM. I'm planning on staying past sundown, so I'm gonna be there a long time."

"Okay, that's good. Stop by the safehouse first thing in the morning. I'll be waiting, you get there at eleven-thirty. Not a minute after!"

Miguel's stern voice cut off with a click after his final words. Vida let out a sigh and tossed the phone back into the passenger's seat. What plans he had for her, she could only guess. With Steven gone, the best she could do was get as much information she could off Tony and Jennifer and hope that it would be enough to satisfy her waiting detective. Whatever the truth was with Steven's sudden disappearance, Vida wasn't going to let this job for law enforcement get in the way of her lustful appetite. Tomorrow she would meet with Jennifer to prepare for the threesome as a tag team. Tony would have no idea what he was in for, at least that was what Vida thought to herself as she glided her fingers across the steering wheel of her car and continued to drive through the night.

1 DAY LATER

Light winds rustled the palm trees from outside and shook waves to crash up against the yacht. Tony had left after having late lunch to go run errands across town, spending most of his day downtown where the palm trees were visible between roads. Jennifer had given him instructions to leave the yacht before twelve so when Vida arrived, they could begin preparations for what was going to be a long day of blazing lust between the party of three. For Tony, he at least had to run around town and check with one of his accountants about early profits with the club's re-opening. After that short meeting, he felt like cruising around to enjoy some time alone in the driver's seat of his black Mercedes Benz. It was rare for Tony to drive around, as he usually had someone else to do it for him.

While driving back to yacht, Jennifer had sent him a text message. It was nothing more than a line of heart emojis with a few words: we're waiting for you, Papi. He smiled to himself, adjusting the gears in the car as it was now time to finally head back to his home. Grey clouds had created a gloomy overcast to hide away the blue sky from the morning. It didn't matter to Tony what the weather had in store, for he had a different kind of storm that he would be embracing from within the cabins of his yacht. After he boarded the ship, he wasted no time entering the main cabin. He took off his shoes and socks first, then pulled off the black pinstriped jacket that went with his suit. After tossing it over a stool near the bar, Tony clapped his hands together and grinned to himself. It was time for him to find two queens known for their massive rumps from behind.

"Jen!?"

He called out to her while stomping his feet through the cabin and entering the hallway. Two voices answered him back almost simultaneously in a chorus.

"Come to the bedroom, Papi... We're waiting!"

To hear Vida and Jennifer both speak in harmony was enough to send Tony running through the hall. He clutched the door knob to the master cabin and opened it to be greeted to the sight of both of them standing in front of him, facing the bed with their backs turned. Their hands were pushed down over bed with Jennifer standing on Tony's left hand side and Vida to the right. Both of them had matching outfits of black pump high heels and their legs covered in fishnet stockings that went up to their thighs. A matching black lace garter belt slid up their backs, bringing all the attention on two of the most legendary asses in the world shoved side by side. No panties, no thong, not even g-strings were tucked down the crack of each booty. Tony softly smiled as he watched both of them begin shaking their asses side by side. Jennifer's right ass cheek bumped against Vida's left.

"Do you like what you see, Papi? Hmmmmmm?"

It was Jennifer calling out to him. She glanced from across her right shoulder and then Vida turned her head to the left. From where they were positioned shoulder to shoulder, ass to ass, it was almost as if they were going to kiss. But Tony knew better with these two ladies. Jennifer's long brunette hair with blonde locks had been curled up into a fancy pony tail dangling from her head and gold hoops visible from her ears. Vida's long black hair was properly parted down the middle, flowing down her shoulder. With no bra straps visible from their backs, Tony could only figure the stockings and garter belt were all they wore with their pair of matching heels. His eyes glanced down, watching each booty shake and bounce up against each other. Jennifer's ass glistened and shined, right next to the legendary Cuban booty. It took a moment to notice that each cheek to both ass was properly shining in a coat of body oil. Vida bit down on her lower lip and spoke.

"It's been a long time you've had to wait for a day like this, huh?"

She grinned, flashing her teeth while Jennifer carried only a subtle smile across her pink lips. Tony also had a smile, though it was something else more excited within his pants at this very moment. He held his arms out and called to both of them with a bit of Spanish.

"Ven a mí, come to Papi!"

Like clock work, both of them turned around to glare at him. For Tony it was the first time he had witnessed Vida topless. Her breasts were larger than Jennifer's, though his eyes were glancing down to see that signature baby devil tattoo slightly visible beneath her black garter belt. Both women were completely shaven down below, wet pussy on full display for only a short amount of time before they both dropped down to their knees and began to crawl towards Tony. Both women glared up at him, giving Tony a total of four beautiful dark brown eyes that were glaring up at him and faces of starving lust. He began to unbutton his shirt, moving his hands down as Jennifer and Vida stopped once they were close enough. Jennifer reached for his belt, unbuckling it as Vida smirked up at him.

"Mmmmmm, go ahead and get that shirt off. But let us take care of these..."

She pulled at the front of his pants after finishing his words. After Jennifer had unbuckled his belt, it was Vida's turn to slide his zipper down. Jennifer then moved her right hand at the left side of his pants while Vida gripped the right. Both women worked together to tug his pants and underwear down in unison. A whispering gasp from Jennifer's low voice was audible as they both gazed down at his cock that had now been properly unveiled to their eyes. They both looked at each other, almost as if they had to decide who was going to give it tender care first. Jennifer gave Vida a nod and then she leaned back. Tony smiled down to the Cuban model and spoke.

"I think you've been waiting for this longer than I have."

Tony laughed at Vida's words. She ran her hands up his sides, giving him a smug grin while his hardening cock was in her face.

"Twelve years is a long time, huh?"

All Vida did was nod to answer him. Jennifer had crawled back, allowing Vida to get directly in front of Tony now as she moved her little hands over his cock. Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a moan as she began to squeeze her fingers around his erecting pole and jerk it back and forth. She moved her left hand away, instead using it to reach down and play with his hanging balls down below. Vida continued to jack him off, stroking that cock up and down as she head the head directly under her lips. Jennifer sat behind her, studying the other woman's every move. Vida moved her hands away entirely as she was now prepared for a bit of cock sucking, despite knowing she had to share. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Tony as she parted her lips and licked the head of his pole. As she sank it into her mouth, Tony moaned.

"That's it Vida, that's it..."

As he glanced down, he could see Jennifer smirking up at him. When they made eye contact, she winked while Vida began to bob her head up and down, devouring his cock inch by inch. Her hands pushed against his legs as she didn't need them at all. This was only a small preparation before she was to truly turn up the heat and show him what she was capable of. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Vida moaned against his cock from within her mouth, gazing up into his eyes as she continued to suck. When she broke eye contact away from Tony, she shoved her lips all the way down, instantly deepthroating his long thick rod. Tony exhaled, breathing heavily as he let out a moderate groan. Vida didn't gag on his length before pulling her lips back to the head and releasing it with a popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, Papi?"

She called to him in a low voice, pushing her lips together and arrogantly grinning at him. Vida spit on Tony's shaft and then wrapped her right hand around it, stroking him back and forth. Jennifer had moved out from behind her, back on his left hand side as she watched Vida's every movement. He didn't reply in spoken word which only prompted Vida to shove that long dick back into her mouth and begin sucking once more. This time around, she aggressively slobbered her way up and down his shaft, taking several inches at a time and pumping her lips down and up.

"Ohhhhhh, sabes manejarte."

Jennifer sat there and watched, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises Vida's mouth now produced.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH!"

It was apparent that this other woman was going for something a bit nastier than Jennifer had in mind. Such a display of unfiltered lust was enough to make her bit down on her lower lip, feeling the tingle of her own juices down below at her waiting pussy. Vida's hair shook, her breasts slightly bouncing at the movement of her head as she devoured Tony's hard shaft. She moved her hands down below squeezing his balls as she shoved her lips all the way down for another flare of her deepthroat abilities.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!"

Tony moaned out to her, now watching as she pulled her lips back up and released his meaty shaft with strings of drool going back to her open mouth. Vida exhaled deeply, breaking the saliva strings to spit on his shaft again. It was now Jennifer's turn to suck her man. Vida moved slightly to the right, letting Jennifer have the right position directly in front of him. Tony starred down at her lovely face and then watched as Jennifer began to stroke his spit-coated shaft, lubing him in Vida's saliva. When she pushed it into her mouth and began to slowly suck, Vida leaned underneath Jennifer and began to lick his balls.

"I like to see that, some team work for Papi, eh?"

He couldn't help but grin having Jennifer bob her head up and down his shaft simultaneously with Vida now beneath her and sucking his balls. The Cuban model began by licking over his hairy sack and then using her hands to aid her in stuffing his balls into her mouth. Jennifer wasn't phased whatsoever by having Vida under her, as those glowing brown eyes remained glancing upward into Tony's face as she sucked him up and down. When Jennifer pulled her lips off his cock, Vida had his complete attention now. She loudly slobbered on his balls, plopping them out of her warm mouth and then moved back in front of him as Jennifer had crawled slightly behind her. Vida grinned as she brought her hands down below over her huge tits. She held them up and shoved his cock right between them.

"You wanna fuck these titties, Papi?"

Vida quirked her eyebrows, grinning with her teeth barred while Jennifer moved directly behind her and softly moaned.

"Ohhhh yeah, I gotta see this. Fuck her tits, Papi!"

When Jennifer called out, Vida giggled right as Tony began to thrust his cock between her giant beautiful boobs. She squeezed them together, moving her hands over her nipples as Vida soon could feel Jennifer breathing down the right side of her neck. Tony called out to her as he moaned.

"Damn... I think you're enjoying this more than I am."

Vida busted up giggling at him, squeezing her tits harder around his shaft. He bucked his hips, thrusting between those huge tits with all the might he had for now. The head poked up with each thrust, but she simply shook her head and taunted him.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck my tits! Fuck my tits nice and hard, Papi! Mmmmmm, yeah!!"

For a moment, Jennifer was left completely out of the action as she was behind Vida, watching the head of Tony's cock poking up with each complete thrust he made. Vida leaned her head down, parting her lips and flicking her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Tony had moved his hands down to Vida's shoulders as a way of managing himself as he continued to buck his hips and fuck her amazing tits. Jennifer's eyes glanced up at Tony as she softly giggled upon witnessing the expression of bliss across Tony's face.

"You having a good time, Papi?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! I think I am, alright!"

His words were enough for Vida to raise her head up and begin laughing. Tony made one last hard thrust that forced her to slightly shake and then he slowed down. She knew he was about to stop, so Vida pulled her breasts apart to allow his thick rod to flop freely into the air. Jennifer then reached out from beyond Vida's right shoulder, clutching Tony's cock with her right hand. She turned her head to Vida and spoke.

"Come on, I think it's time to put a show for our Papi!"

Still holding his cock with her hand, Jennifer quickly rose up from the floor. Vida followed the same action, both of them standing in their high heels now and Jennifer letting go of that fat dick from her hand. They turned their back to Tony with Vida grinning at him from across her right shoulder. Once again they stood together, Jennifer to his left side and Vida to the right. They faced the bed, spreading their legs out together as both of them pushed their palms down into the mattress and then slowly bent over. Tony was now facing the booty of Jennifer Lopez, directly next to Vida Guerra's world famous ass. Within seconds, they began to roll their hips and force their plump ass cheeks to clap together.

"Ohhhhh, look at that."

Faces forward, neither of them moved their heads. Vida could be heard softly moaning, but Tony's entire focus was on their oiled up, shiny asses clapping together. Their ass cheeks boomed, smacking together before the shaking became a display of twerking. Vida's ass was slightly bigger, obviously due to whatever recent meddling she had, but that didn't take away from Jennifer's greatness. Side by side, Tony couldn't have wished for a better combo as he was about to be crying into heaven from so much booty. He remained standing there, watching them twerk. Clap. Clap. Clap. Both women continued to grind their hips, forcing those plump firm ass cheeks to bounce together in a steady rhythm. He was completely mesmerized by such a display in front of him.

"Ay Dios mío, heaven is real."

Jennifer giggled at his words now that Tony had broken from his daze. He stepped his way over to the bed, refusing to glance his eyes away from this ass-tastic view below. He had to quickly make a choice of which booty he would be playing with first. Both ladies leaned up and then he stood behind Jennifer from the left side. Vida grinned at him, teasing with her words.

"Giving J-Lo the attention now? I guess Papi likes my boobs better than my ass, huh?"

It was funny to hear Vida call out Jennifer's nickname in her voice. All Tony did was chuckle back at her as Jennifer returned a smug grin to the other woman.

"Jen came before you, so I think she deserves a good pounding first."

Now Jennifer was the one giggling. Her eyes glanced over to Vida as she placed her hands down on her hips, moving her arms for Tony to easily grab when he was ready.

"What can I say? He knows where his cock belongs first and foremost."

Spank! Jennifer's words were met with the striking palm of Tony's left hand as he smacked her ass. He withdrew his right hand and moved it over Vida's ass, just to make sure that the other woman didn't feel left out. The oil covering their buttocks was enough to make his hands sticky and glide swiftly across the skin. Tony finally used his right hand to grip his shaft and tease Jennifer by shoving it up the crack of her ass. When he pushed to her dark little hole, she called out for him.

"That's it! Mmmmmmm, yes Papi! Get that cock in my ass where it belongs."

To witness this in front of her, Vida couldn't stop herself from lowering her right hand down to her own thighs and playing with her soaking wet cunt. She began to slowly finger herself right as Tony gently grabbed at Jennifer's arms and began to thrust into her ass. Jennifer moved her left hand, gripping one end of Vida's lacy black garter belt as the two ladies now leaned together. Their shoulders touched and Vida moved her hand away to push back down on the bed as Tony began to thrust into Jennifer's famous ass.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck my ass, Papi! Yes!!"

Tony groaned, his fingers sliding a bit to the point he had to re-affirm his grip around Jennifer's arms. He watched his cock completely disappear into Jennifer's ass, always taken back and in another world of pleasure to enjoy with her. Vida leaned her head back a bit, watching as his cock slid in and out of Jennifer's lovely ass. Eventually, he slowed down and began to step back, almost pulling his shaft out.

"Bend down over the bed, baby!"

"Mmmm, yes Papi!"

Jennifer replied to him, but Vida was the first one to bend over and stick her ass out. Tony was required to step backwards a bit more, watching as Jennifer pushed her feet together mimicking Vida entirely. From where he was standing, he had full view now, watching as his cock disappeared back into that ass when he thrust again. He reached out with his right hand and playfully spanked Vida's bum before he began to thrust harder and faster into Jennifer's ass. Tony's efforts came with the reward of hearing Jennifer coo to him.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck my ass, Papi!!"

Her large gold hoop ear rings bounce and shook with each full thrust Tony sent into Jennifer's phat ass. Still using his right hand to caress over Vida's ass directly next to Jennifer, Tony soon slid his fingers down the crack of her ass. He heard Vida let out a soft moan as he slowed down, but remained in Jennifer's ass.

"Play with my ass too, Papi! Don't leave me out!"

Hearing Vida's words, he moved his thumb and shoved it into her dark little hole, all while still pumping his cock into Jennifer's ass simultaneously. Vida seemed to be satisfied as she let out a sexual laugh and then began to moan.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah... Shove that finger up my fucking ass, Papi! MMMMMMM, YEAH!!"

Jennifer glanced over her right side, witnessing the smug grin across Vida's face now that they were both caught in the act as Tony was pleasuring them both. This act of having his thumb pushed up Vida's buttocks was only temporarily. She began to roll her hips, twerking to force those firm cheeks to rub up against his hand down below. Tony pulled his hand away entirely and then began to slide his shaft out from Jennifer's ass. Vida didn't have to wait much longer as it was her turn now as he stepped over to the right side and now slid his cock up the crack of her massive ass. She stopped her movement entirely, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Ohhhhhh, yes... Go ahead and shove that big fucking cock right up my ass! Come on, Papi! Give it to me!!"

Standing next to her, Jennifer let out a soft giggle and spoke up.

"You hear her Papi? She wants it bad, so you gotta fuck her in the ass too!"

"Don't mind if I do!"

Immediately after replying  to them, Tony gripped his shaft and took one thrust, entering the mighty booty of Vida Guerra. He listened to the Cuban moan aloud as she closed her eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"Mmmmmmmm, there ya go, Papi! That's it! I wanna feel this huge cock slamming inside my big fucking ass. I've always wanted you to fuck my ass some day, Papi."

He moved his hands at her hips, fighting off the urge to grip her lacy garter belt. As Tony was now beginning to fuck Vida's ass from behind, Jennifer moved her hands over her own breasts and gave them a squeeze. She let out a soft moan, knowing she wasn't going to remain in this position for long, bent over the bed. She decided to tease Tony by rolling her hips and twerking her ass out. He noticed it, responding by raising his left hand and bringing it down for a hard spank. The sound echoed throughout the master cabin of the boat. Coming to a halt with her body movements, Jennifer moved from where she was standing and wanted to watch Tony's cock pump in and out of Vida's beautiful Cuban booty.

"Oh my god, look at that!"

Jennifer gasped immediately after speaking. She glanced up to see Tony's face and the goofy smirk he had, then watching as he thrust every inch of his cock into Vida's ass. Her firm thick booty cheeks bounced as their bodies smacked together. Vida moaned, clutching at the bed sheets below as she raked her fingernails across them. With each full thrust, her big tits bounced and shook from underneath. Jennifer began to lick her lips, leaning her head over as Tony then used his left hand to gently grip the back of her head near her pony tail. She gazed up at him from the corner of her eye and teased once more, flicking her tongue to her upper lip.

"Mmmmmmm, give me a taste of that cock!"

Happy to oblige Jennifer's unspoken request, Tony pushed his cock out from Vida's ass and fed it directly between Jennifer's lips. She moaned against the head, sucking it in the act of ass to mouth.

Her lips made a popping noise when Tony pulled his cock from Jennifer's lips and shoved it right back into Vida's ass. He moved his hand out from her hair, now planting both of his hands onto Vida's hips as he began to thrust forward and pound his cock into her.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, OHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK!!"

Vida screamed and groaned as Jennifer stepped away from Tony and now began to climb onto the bed. From her line of sight, she could see the legendary Cuban model's breasts bounce and shake while she closed her eyes to the feeling of Tony pounding his cock into her booty.

"FUCK MY ASS, YEAHHHH, YEAHHHHHHH!! FUCK MY ASS PAPI!! OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Previously, Jennifer had to wonder if Vida was slightly exaggerating just to push Tony to an extra mile. She could easily put those worries to rest, now as the sound of his balls beating against the undersides of Vida's massive ass were heard loud and clear through the cabin room. Tony moved his hands away from her ass entirely, now raising his right hand to spank Vida. Smack! His hand struck the right cheek of her booty, and then for a second time. Smack!

"You like when Papi pounds this ass, baby!?"

"OHHHHHH, YEAH!! I'm a bad fucking bitch, and guess what, Papi? I FUCKING LOVE IT!!"

Spank! Tony's right hand came down hard smacking Vida's bum and then he slowed down. Taking one last thrust inside her beautiful Cuban booty. Her big brown eyes opened as she began to giggle, gazing forward back at Jennifer. Vida quirked her eyebrows up.

"I think Papi might be tired out by now."

"Oh no he's not!"

Tony called out to her, forcing both women to giggle at him as he pulled his cock free from Vida's wonderful ass.

"Papi, come get on the bed! You too, Vida!"

Jennifer crawled forward, patting her hand down over the golden sheets of the king size bed. Tony wasted no time walking over to the left side of the bed and then climbing up. As he faced Jennifer, he kissed her lips softly and then allowed her to guide him to sit down right in the middle of the bed. She grabbed three pillows from the headboard, tossing them to Tony so he could prop his back up from behind and sit up. She then glanced over at Vida who was climbing onto the bed too. Jennifer winked, grinning at her.

"Come on, just as we planned..."

She then glanced down at Tony and spoke.

"Papi, we need you to hold your cock straight forward."

"Why? Is someone about to take me for a ride?"

Vida giggled at him but Jennifer didn't respond. They moved around him over the bed. Vida was now to his left side and Jennifer on the right. Both women shoved their heels down into the sheets below while moving one arm to his lower leg and the other pushing down into the bed. From where Tony was seated, he watched the legendary booty of Jennifer Lopez shove up against the right side of his cock. It was followed by Vida's world famous ass moving to the left side. His long thick shaft was lodged right down the middle as both women were now shoving their ass together with his cock between them. They began to grind their hips, pumping them up and down to rub up against his cock.

"Holy fuck!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, man!!"

Tony could not believe this pleasure as something completely new to him. The undersides of Jennifer's ass cheeks came pushing down onto his leg, followed directly behind Vida. At first, one of them was moving too fast for the other, but they soon began to work in a perfect sync. This was better than hotdogging his cock between a woman's ass. The more merrier, that was all Tony could think to himself as he dropped his lower lip and moaned. Both women glanced beyond their shoulder down at him as Jennifer spoke.

"Mmmmmm, Papi like that?"

"Ohhhhh, I think Papi LOVES that!"

Vida didn't give him a chance to reply right away and now both of them were giggling. Jennifer and Vida continued to rub their asses together, massaging his cock right down the middle. When they finally stopped, Jennifer had pushed her feet forward and rested on her knees. Vida on the other hand simply stood up, turned to face Tony and grabbed his cock down below.

"J-Lo got you in her ass first, so it's only fair I get to be the one to ride Papi first."

Leaning up a bit, Tony motioned with his hands but it was too late. Vida wasn't waiting around, as she slid his shaft into her juicy cunt and bent her knees down into the sheets below. Tony let out a moan feeling the warmness of her pussy wrapped around his cock. She shoved her hands down into his hairy chest and wasted no time rolling her hips to force that cock to move around within her. Jennifer was the odd one left out, but that wouldn't be for long. She quickly took her heels off, tossing them to the floor and stretching her toes out as she stood on the bed and carefully walked her way around Tony. She moved her hands through his hair and then spread her legs. Tony looked up at Jennifer whom simply smirked.

"Mmmmmmm, Papi hungry?"

"Oh yeah, your Papi is hungry baby!"

Jennifer twirled the edge of her tongue around her lips, teasing him now as she moved feet down a bit more, shoving her wet pussy into Tony's face and leaning over far enough to the point Vida's view was met with her mighty ass. This act caused the other woman to slow down, nearly to a halt.

"Mmmmmmm, I wasn't expecting to have your ass in my face again today, Jennifer."

"Well, dig in honey. Here's your chance!"

After uttering her speech, Jennifer began to lightly roll her hips and twerk her ass at Vida. Tony had leaned forward, moving his hands between Jennifer's thighs to make it easier for him to embed his mouth at her vulva lips. Vida licked her lips and then shoved her face towards Jennifer's ass, striking her tongue down the crack. From where Jennifer was positioned leaning over them, she pushed her hands down over Tony's shoulders to hold herself up properly. When Vida began to grind her hips again, Tony was now in the act of eating pussy while having another woman ride him. At the same time, Jennifer gained pleasure from Tony's tongue darting inside of her womanhood and now Vida twirling her tongue around her dark little hole.

"OHHHHHHHH, YES!! MMMMMMMMM!!"

Raising her head up, Jennifer closed her eyes and smiled so wide. Few acts of pleasure could compare to this moment of having Vida rim her while the love of her life was carefully eating her pussy. Her fingernails dug into Tony's skin as his tongue snaked and slithered within her. She could feel Vida's hands over her ass cheeks, squeezing at them, all while the Cuban model slowly pushed herself down to force Tony's cock to move within her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god!! Yes, yesssssss!!"

Jennifer cried out to them, but her words were more so meant to Tony. Vida had came to a stop moving on Tony, such an act that forced him to move his hands out from between Jennifer's legs and caress at Vida's tits. When Tony squeezed her boobs, Vida moaned a muffled sound, her tongue still in Jennifer's dark little hole. It was time for her to pull her face out from Jennifer's ass when she suddenly felt Tony's fingers squeezing at her right nipple. Vida pulled back and yelled.

"God, you've got me going crazy now!"

Her right hand smacked across Jennifer's bum. That was the simple action that made Jennifer lean back and move her hands to Tony's hair to pull his mouth from her pussy. Vida was ready to take control, at least to move into a new position now.

"Come on, I wanna see if you can eat my pussy as well I just did your ass, Jennifer."

"Oh yeah? But is that what Papi wants?"

As Jennifer stepped around Tony, both of them glanced down at his face to watch him nod. He motioned at Jennifer with his left hand.

"Yeah, baby! Go ahead and please each other, but I want you on top of me for this."

Vida responded by pushing her hands down onto his chest and slowly rising up. His cock slid out from her tight honeypot, flopping up against his chest. She stood up on the bed, her high heels sinking down into the golden sheets and ripping tiny holes into the sheets. Jennifer faced Vida, opting for a reverse cowgirl position from where Tony was seated on the bed. From where he was seated in the middle of the bed, Tony watched as Jennifer pushed her legs together and for a moment he had a sight of her massive beautiful buttocks on full display. She eventually spread her legs, reaching down to grip his cock and bending her knees to move down on it. Straddled backwards and not facing her, Tony gently caressed Jennifer's hips as he felt his cock sliding right into her pussy.

Standing in front of Jennifer, Vida had placed her hands onto her hips and spread her legs. At least for the time being, she felt to be the ring leader in control here. Whether that was the case or not, she didn't care. This was going to be a memory she would never forget in her life. Never could she have dreamed of having this woman eat her pussy and make her cum. Vida gently moved her hands to cup Jennifer's face, then shoved her forward to her pussy. No words were spoken whatsoever as Vida soon felt Jennifer's tongue snaking past her vulva lips and slipping it's way inside of her. Down below, Jennifer had moved her hands over Tony's legs and soon began to grind her hips, rolling them as she was busy eating pussy. Vida took a deep breath, moaning as she soon caught Tony's gaze down below. He had a similar expression of satisfaction painted across his face.

"Like what you see, Papi?"

"Oh yeah, I like it!"

Tony raised his hands and gave a big thumbs up at Vida which only caused her to loudly chuckle. A muffled moan was audible from Jennifer's voice as Vida soon moved her hands to the back of her head, carefully avoiding those large gold hoop ear rings. She gripped at Jennifer's head, making sure that she was eating her pussy. Exhaling deeply, Vida soon cried out.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As Vida was busy with having Jennifer eat her twat, Tony had to make his move. He gripped at Jennifer's hips and leaned up slightly, now bucking his hips to drive his cock forward into Jennifer's pussy. For the time being, Jennifer was captivated in such lust. She aggressively responded to Vida by shaking her tongue within her pussy, reaching as deep as she could all while feeling her lover man's cock pump into her own cunt. This position was it, at least she thought to herself. Jennifer became fully convinced that all three of them would be sharing their climax together soon.

"OHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

Vida had closed her eyes, then gasped. As she exhaled her breath, she began to cry out. Jennifer refused to slow down the movement of her tongue, all while Tony's cock was pumping in and out of her pussy simultaneously. Moving her hands through Jennifer's hair, Vida nearly undid that tight ponytail as her face curled up and her panting became so fast paced, her chest heaved. Vida pulled Jennifer's face away from her pussy right in time as her climax hit.

"FUCKKKKK!!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

The Cuban model screamed aloud as her juices gushed from her labia, spraying across Jennifer's beautiful face. She immediately gasped, choking and coughing on Vida's love nectar as excess juices squirted into her hair and with such power, it landed on Tony's chest from behind. He could not believe his eyes, as he came to a stop with his movements. Gasping himself, he moved his hands to wrap his arms around Jennifer calling out in Spanish.

"Que lío, guau, that was powerful!"

Jennifer began to crack up giggling. She smirked up at Vida with the juices dripping down her face as she began to rise up on her knees. The sudden movement was enough to force Tony from his sitting position, as he now had to rise up onto his knees to finish her. Vida had nearly collapsed on the bed from such a powerful orgasm, all from Jennifer's talented mouth. She took a moment to catch her breath, stepping her way around the bed as Tony and Jennifer were now in a proper doggy-style position. His hands were at her hips and now he was commanded by her voice.

"Fuck me, Papi! Fuck me good!"

To give him a slight bit of encouragement, Jennifer used her right hand to playfully smack her buttocks from behind. Sweat had glistened from Tony's hair and forehead. He gripped at Jennifer's hips and began to pump into her, bucking his hips hard to thrust his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Jen, you know I love you! Papi loves you, baby!"

"Yes and I love you too, Papi! Fuck me!!"

Palms pushed down at the edge of the bed, desperately gripping the golden sheets, Jennifer closed her eyes and began to pant. As Tony continued to buck his hips and pound his cock into her, Vida had eventually caught her breath and was ready for more. She stood right behind, placing her left hand down onto her hip as she studied the two lovers in the act of fucking. Jennifer was so close at this point, but Vida found it funny she could hear his balls slapping against Jennifer's thighs down below at a fast pace. Jennifer soon tensed up and clutched the bed sheets, screaming out to Tony.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHH!!"

With one final thrust, Tony felt her inner walls collapse as Jennifer's legs slightly shook. He raised his right hand, giving her ass one final playful smack for the day as her juices flooded his cock. Vida snapped her fingers to get his attention. She had lowered herself down onto her knees, now pushing her hands down as she called out to Tony.

"Bring your big fucking cock over to me so I can make you cum, Papi!"

"Ohhhhh, I'm gonna give it to you, Vida!"

Tony grinned as he quickly pulled his cock out from Jennifer's pussy, leaving her there on all fours as she needed a moment to recover from such a hard orgasm. Vida's juices were still dripping from her face as she considered the possibility now of witnessing Tony blast his load all over the other woman's face. That seemed to be what Vida was aiming for. As Jennifer turned around, Tony had already stood up on the bed and she could hear Vida loudly slurping her love nectar from his cock. Vida properly cleaned Jennifer's juices off his shaft and then shoved it into her mouth. Her hands pushed against his legs like before and within seconds, Vida was bobbing her head up and down Tony's shaft. He placed his hand at the back of her head, taking control as he couldn't resist to urge to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

The gurgling and slobbering noises Vida's mouth made had only made Jennifer's desire to witness Tony's cum glaze her face even stronger. Jennifer licked her lips and began to crawl her way over to Vida, rising up on her knees. Vida had closed her eyes, taking every inch of his cock that pumped into her mouth. Tony let out a grunt, gritting his teeth and grunting as he didn't want this orgasm to come yet. So much fun had carried these hours between the three of them, but he couldn't hold himself back. He came to a stop and abruptly snatched his cock out of Vida's mouth. A string of drool dripped from from the right corner of her lips. Her eyes gazed up at him and she screamed.

"Cum on my fucking face Papi! Give me that hot fucking load!"

"Yes, yes! Blast her face, Papi! She wants it nasty like that, give it to her nasty!"

Tony didn't expect to hear Jennifer's voice calling out to her, further encouraging him. Vida had parted her lips, sticking her tongue out with a clear 'ahhh!'. His hand furiously stroked his cock back and forth, wanking as hard as he could with the tip pointed directly at Vida's face. Jennifer had moved right beside her on his right hand side, her face glistening in the mess Vida had squirted onto her early. With one grunt, Tony screamed.

"FUCCKKKKKK!!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

A thick wad of cum slathered across Vida's forehead, followed by a string of cum that went across her left eyebrow and into her hair. Her eyes remained closed, tongue still out in hopes of catching some of it, but Vida soon curved her lips into a devious grin when she felt the next string of cum striking her left cheek.

"Take this cum, ohhhhh FUCK!!"

Grunting, Tony couldn't hold himself back from grunting. He continued to jerk his cock, forcing another wad of cum out that splattered onto her nose. One last string came out with little power, falling onto Vida's giant tits down below. Tony was completely fatigued, out of breath and exhaling deeply. Jennifer smiled up at him as she knew he had quite the fun today with the mess now decorated across Vida's face. The Cuban model slowly opened her eyes, grinning up at him. Still holding his cock, Tony squeezed it for the final drops to come oozing out right as Vida pushed her lips to his rod to milk the last bit into her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god... You two have drained Papi, that's all I can say now."

Vida laughed at his response and then Jennifer began to lick her lips.

"Looks like we're both sticky and messy. Mind a little clean up, Vida?"

"From you? Sure..."

As Tony stood there breathing out, he watched the two women proceed to clean the face of one another. Jennifer reached out with her right hand index finger, scooping up some of his cum and feeding it to her mouth. Vida cupped Jennifer's face and leaned in, licking up her own juices from Jennifer's skin and swallowing it down. When it came time for Jennifer to graze her tongue across Vida's face, she didn't swallow Tony's cum. Instead, she opened her mouth to show the other woman the puddle of semen she was collecting. Once Vida was done licking up Jennifer's face and had swallowed it down, she leaned back a bit. Jennifer hovered directly over her face as if she was about to kiss the other woman. Mouths parted and then Tony witnessed his cum fall from Jennifer's mouth and into Vida's.

"Oh man... you two know how to get nasty..."

Tony's words came right as Vida was swallowing down his cum. She opened her mouth, showing him a clean tongue to verify that his load went down her throat. Vida licked her lips, winking up at Tony while Jennifer gave him a simple loving smile. With a nod, Jennifer was the one to reply to his words.

"Only for you, Papi."

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:16:17 AM by Cadeauxxx »

Aarmax

Re: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapters!)
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2021, 07:20:36 AM »
Well done cade. Loved Abigail and the threescore with Vida and Jen was a good idea. Hope to see demi back soon as well.

Nidhogg

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2021, 06:16:30 PM »
I'm not familiar with Abigail Ratchford (or most models in general), but she's stunning. Hopefully we'll see more of her.

I keep wondering what girls are going to appear here, but given the title I know for certain that some women are disqualified. I wonder though... Do you think a "Skinny Bitches" series could be a thing? ;D

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2021, 07:21:37 PM »
Well done cade. Loved Abigail and the threescore with Vida and Jen was a good idea. Hope to see demi back soon as well.

Demi will return in the next chapter  ;)

I'm not familiar with Abigail Ratchford (or most models in general), but she's stunning. Hopefully we'll see more of her.

I keep wondering what girls are going to appear here, but given the title I know for certain that some women are disqualified. I wonder though... Do you think a "Skinny Bitches" series could be a thing? ;D

I plan on using Abigail more in the future. Her scenes were short here as the major focus was reintroducing Vida back into the series. Anytime Vida shows up in this series, she tends to be the main focus of a chapter due to her motivations and such.

The following users thanked this post: PsychoAndroid714, Nikko

Jlover

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2021, 04:55:14 PM »
Absolutely amazing! Loved every second reading it. Thank you so much Cade.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

diamond_luv

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2021, 06:29:59 AM »
I can tell you were having a lot of fun with the Vida/JLo threesome. That was hot.

I liked how the control kept switching around. From the start, Tony had it but then Jen established herself. Only for Vida to pull it out from under her and get filthy.
Hot as hell story.

PsychoAndroid714

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2021, 06:13:18 PM »
maybe the next one should be jlo and ryan guzman lol

Cdog215546

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2021, 04:57:10 PM »
I say this with so much love for this story, but that skeezy little heifer. I figured that Vida's arc was done with this story, but I guess that thot has still got a little more trouble left to stir up.

Since Steven's half of this story has been the one that pushed the plot forward the most, his was always the one I was most looking forward to. I got to change my tune now with Vida getting mixed up with Tony.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2021, 01:13:08 PM »
I say this with so much love for this story, but that skeezy little heifer. I figured that Vida's arc was done with this story, but I guess that thot has still got a little more trouble left to stir up.

Since Steven's half of this story has been the one that pushed the plot forward the most, his was always the one I was most looking forward to. I got to change my tune now with Vida getting mixed up with Tony.

Many thanks for this comment. I always planned to bring Vida back into the series once the ball got to rolling again. She definitely has more trouble to stir up.  ;)

The next chapter will be entirely focused around Steven and what's going on with him now in L.A. as he's entered Kardashian-Jenner domain.

Thank you again for the comment. I'm so happy people are enjoying these new chapters cause I'm having quite some fun writing the series again.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA