Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Silver Screen Express (The Final Ride!)  (Read 882671 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Silver Screen Express (NEW)
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »
Love the stories so far. Really love to see one with Blake Lively next.

Many thanks, currently have 2 new chapters in the works. I can see what I can do about Blake. I wrote her a while back in a solo story, she was fun.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2020, 09:48:18 AM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 20
Starring: Hayley Williams

That woman is one of the hottest women in the music industry.

Glad you enjoyed!  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Cmcc123456

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2021, 04:49:58 AM »
I love your stories have you thouht of bring back Kate Upton

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2021, 09:53:41 PM »
I love your stories have you thouht of bring back Kate Upton

I'm working on some new chapters for this year.

I just finished a Kate Upton story last week, you can find it here - Captivating Allure.

Sign54

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2021, 06:02:04 AM »
I’d like to see Ms. Portman someday, mainly because of her cute butt.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:43:38 AM by Sign54 »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2021, 09:51:05 AM »
New chapter(s) coming soon.

I hate to disappoint anyone here with this statement, but I'm closing the option for requests to this series. As I have been working on a new chapter, I finally figured out how I'm going to end this series and what my goals are for setting up an endgame.

One of my goals for 2021 is to end Silver Screen Express. The bulk of this series was written back in 2017 and back then, I never considered where I was going to stop. Last year I gave it thought but couldn't decide on a number, but I figured it out last night. David the taxi man's journey hasn't come to a final destination yet, but we are close to seeing it.

Thank you to everyone who are still reading, sending me feedback and requests. Even though I'm not doing anymore official requests to the series, it still brings me joy that there is interest in it. I had no idea when I first began writing this series that there would still be a heavy level of interests 4 years later.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, LizzyK, Dexter07, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Silver Screen Express Ch. 22
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 22
Starring: Rosie Jones

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was is for @tjbt1234 and huge thanks to him for allowing it to be included in the main series.

Los Angeles, California

Sunlight pouring out from the sky would've blinded anyone looking directly up, as no clouds were hanging in the blue sky on this late summer day. David gripped the steering wheel of his van, making a quick left turn through the streets as he sighed in relief and kept his eyes locked ahead to the street in front of him. It was a blessing to have the air conditioner fixed in his gold van again. He had to fill out the usual paper work with the Silver Screen Express company to go over repairs, but that was all fine for him. The only bit of sadness that filled him was knowing that his van would soon be replaced as the company was spending more money on bringing in a new line of vehicles as the older vans were beginning to wear out.

He could've argued with the executives that despite their age, the vans could be fixed up, refurbished and would still run just as smoothly, but it was no use. At the end of the day, he was just a driver and it didn't matter of his age or experience, the higher ups and managers weren't going to listen to him. They would see him as nothing more than the driver he was, as David wasn't in a position of power at the work place. The true reason he didn't want to let go of his van had to do with the memories that had been made in the back seat. While he had his diary entries written down back at home, there came a specific satisfaction with cleaning cum stains from the black leather seats in the back and reliving those memories with each time he had to do it. A new van would take away the sentimental element of still driving this one, but David would get over it eventually.

At least for the time being, he still had the van and the air conditioner was blowing with power after a hot and sweaty day that had been written down in his diary. Kelly Brook had left quite the impression on him last week, as it wasn't often he landed a famous British woman as a passenger, let alone one with giant tits that could match the amazing Lucy Pinder whom remained as his favorite passenger going back previous years. Perhaps he would get lucky again, but at this point in time David had hit the jackpot one too many times with famous babes whom he had created a history with. Maybe that was why he had went through a drought period for most of the past two years, or maybe not. One way or another, he had a silly way of justifying it in his head as he was making his rounds during the day awaiting passengers to call in for a ride in the Silver Screen Express service line.

Taking another turn through the streets, David was headed directly into downtown L.A. when he glanced to look at the clock on the digital console of the van. The time only read thirteen minutes past two PM, a proper time past the afternoon when the heat of the day was at it's strongest. Last thing David wanted to do right now was venture outside of his van. He had already made the stop earlier a few hours ago for lunch break after having three passengers in the morning hours to start the day. All three of them were quick drives from Beverly Hills to the airport, but only one was generous enough to tip him a few hundred dollar bills after having a friendly conversation regarding music. Not all of his passengers liked to talk, but after years of working at the company and his previous job as a taxi driver, it was still in his nature to look for a discussion.

In front of David's vehicle had turned a similar black van moving at a slow speed. He let out a sigh, realizing he would be stuck behind this van for a bit of time before the next intersection when he could make a turn. Afternoon hours in L.A. were always full of busy streets, but all David was waiting on was a call from the dispatcher for a quick pickup. It had been over an hour now. The last call he had was met by a different driver, so hopefully he could make one last pickup for the day before the evening hours when he had to prepare for a drive back home. Tapping his foot down on the floorboard, he let out another sigh as he so desperately wanted to smash the horn and let the driver in front of him know how aggravating they were to move at such slow speeds. As he sat behind the wheel of his van almost to the point of frustration, the dispatch radio went off calling in to him with a female voice from the other line.

"David, do you have a fare at the moment?"

Grabbing the walkie-talkie, David pushed the button down as he replied to Brooklyn.

"Hey Brooklyn! I'm driving all by myself at the moment. Do you have someone waiting for a pickup?"

"As a matter of fact, yes I do! There's a Miss. Jones waiting at the L.A. Plaza Park. She asked specifically for you."

"Oh really? I'll be on my way there soon."

"Be on the look out for a woman a black shirt and blue jeans, that's the description she gave."

The walkie-talkie clicked and then David hung it up back on the console. He smirked to himself, as this had not been the first time a female passenger called asking specifically for him. His thoughts had already begun roaming over who this 'Miss. Jones' could possibly be. Perhaps today was another special and lucky afternoon, just when he thought it was going to be a drag to get through. Brooklyn had been one of the new dispatchers who was filling in for Richard, not that David could complain as he hated dealing with that smart mouthed young man. Adjusting the knobs for the air conditioner unit, David thought of his passenger in the following minutes. It was no telling how long she had been outside in the blazing heat, so he wanted to make sure the van would be comfortable by the time he made his stop.

Plaza Park was a short drive, not a place that David had previously made many stops in the past years but it was easy to remember in terms of passing. Traffic had been backed up a bit but only so much to delay the drive for another minute or two. Making for good timing, David began to glance around towards the statue that sat in the small park area as he looked for his passenger. An older couple of two men sat on a bench, one reading a newspaper and the other glancing around in a pair of sunglasses. David looked out of the passenger side window as he pulled up to the curb and soon spotted what must have been Miss. Jones. A short woman in a black shirt and blue jeans waved. Sunglasses covered her eyes and then she came dashing towards the van, stomping her shoes to the point that he witnessed her breasts bouncing within what must have been a tight shirt. David smiled, rolling down the passenger door window with his right hand over the console controls.

"Hi, Miss. Jones I take it?"

"Are you Mr. David?"

Her voice came out with a thick British accent. The woman stood, pushing her sunglasses above her eyes, tucked into her long shiny brunette locks of hair and offering a grin. Her eyes were revealed in a chestnut brown hue, dark black mascara and eyeliner around them. Below her face, he couldn't help but notice an odd lacy collar over her neck as a piece of attire. A purse was attached her left shoulder, dangling down from a gold chain connected to it. David couldn't help but return the expression, nodding at her.

"Yeah, that's me. How do you know about me?"

"A special friend of ours, I'll tell you about it when I get in."

He laughed, pointing at the back seat with his thumb.

"Well hop in, babe. Tell me where you need to go and I have to tell you the initial fee for this ride is going to be five hundred dollars."

She stopped herself, reaching into her purse and then David spoke up.

"Wait, you don't have to pay me yet. I have to add up the costs of your destination, so if you wanna wait first, you can."

"Okay, that sounds easier."

Flashing her teeth in a smile at him, she gave him a wink and then began to strut her hips in a slow walk to the back door. David pushed his left hand down over the console controls on his door side, rolling back up the widow on her passenger side front door. His eyes glanced up at the rear view mirror above, watching the light shine in from the left side as the back door came sliding open and she entered. Given her overall attitude so far in the first few minutes of this meeting, he was confident that this woman didn't request him as driver for a simple ride across town. The door slammed shut and Miss. Jones was now in. Once she sat down, her hands grabbed at the sunglasses, removing them from her head all together and then placing them in her purse.

"I think you forgot to tell me where you wanted to go, Miss. Jones."

"I need to go home to Hotel Indingo and please call me Rosie. That's my name."

"Ah, Rosie Jones is it?"

"Yes! Does that ring a bell for you?"

"Hmmmmm, I'm not quite sure. Hotel Indingo isn't far from here, I know the place."

David's reply made her grin from the back seat, flashing her teeth as she propped one of her legs up and sat back directly in the middle of the black leather seats. He switched gears and drove the back into the streets with a bit of traffic in front of him. David couldn't wait to begin a conversation with this woman. He spotted the smirk on her face upon his second glance upward into the rear view mirror.

"So, you called for me specifically huh? I take this isn't your first ride in a Silver Screen cab."

"No, it's not. I've heard a lot about you though."

"Oh, have you? Please tell me, cause I can tell from that cute accent of yours, I don't think you're a local around here."

"I'm not, I'm from England."

"Yeah, I could've figured that."

Rosie laughed at his comment. David had to suddenly slam on breaks after crossing a turn in the street. A man on a motorcycle had come out in front of him, quickly speeding past another car that was ahead.

"Damn idiot! Gonna cause a crash doing stupid shit like that!"

The sudden event outside the van had alerted Rosie as she glanced forward, but David carried on where he had left off in his speech.

"Sorry about that. Gotta watch these morons out here driving like they own the road."

Leaning up from where she was sitting, Rosie ran her hand through her long brunette hair. David had to slow down after picking up the speed, soon halting the van's movements at a red light. He took this as a moment to continue his speech since Rosie had remained quiet in the passing seconds.

"So how did you hear about me? It's not often I get a call from a female passenger who wants a lift. I mean, I've got my own ideas here but I wanna know."

She laughed at him before replying.

"You have your own ideas huh?"

"Uhhhh, yeah. You see, a woman like you who has heard about me, I can only guess that it was something.... good."

Stumbling on his words, David couldn't help but grin to himself and try to hold back the laughter. In his mind, he could only guess that another famous British woman had told Rosie about him. For now, all he knew about her was her name and pretty looks thus far, but listened to her reply as he navigated the streets ahead.

"Well, you wouldn't be wrong about that. I have heard quite a lot about you from a friend of mine."

"Was it good things you heard?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmm."

From the rear view mirror hanging above, David was able to witness Rosie biting down on her lower lip as she replied in a low, almost seductive tone. The light turned green and again, he resumed driving the car through the streets. This was too easy for him to guess, as of how she heard about him. His mind went back to the last British woman he had fun with seducing in the back of his van; Kelly Brook and her amazing busty body. That was the name David expected Rosie to eventually mention, but for the time being he attempted to change the subject.

"So what do you do out here in L.A.? Don't tell me you got on a plane, flew all the way out here from over the pond just to flirt with my silly ass. I'm just a cab driver for a private company."

"I'm here to visit a friend of mine."

"This friend wouldn't happen to be the mystery lady who told me about you, is it?""

Like before, Rosie giggled at his response before answering back.

"No, but I wish! She used to live here in L.A. some years ago but now is back home."

"So I guess this wasn't Kelly Brook then?"

Silence fell from the back seat as Rosie uncrossed her legs. When David glanced up into the rear view mirror, he noticed a shocked expression painted across her face. It took a few seconds before she replied.

"You shagged Kelly? Wow... When did that happen?"

Her British slang word had caused David to grin from the front seat. The thought had not crossed his mind that she already knew of his sleazy game as David was caught in the moment. He couldn't hold himself from bragging a bit.

"Just last week, if you want me to be blunt about it. I was having problems with the A.C. unit in this van. We were all hot and sweaty, but that didn't stop us from gettin' it on. I guess you're not a friend of hers? I figured it must have been her who told you about me."

"No, not Kelly but I know of her."

"You do?"

"Yeah, she is still one of the biggest glamour models back home, despite the industry pretty much collapsing. Kelly has always been something of an icon."

Something about the term of 'glamour model' had caught David's ear. As he had to make a sharp turn in the road, he replied to her.

"That's funny, she didn't tell me she did glamour modelling. She said she was a model, but I wasn't paying much attention. I take it you used to be involved in that industry at some point?"

"Yes! Do you remember a woman you once had as a passenger named Lucy Pinder?"

And there it was, a name that made David's heart beat begin racing at full speed. He had to breathe as he gripped the steering wheel tighter beneath his fingers.

"Oh fucking hell, seriously? Lucy is your friend? I could never forget that woman. It's been some years and I'm still thinking about her."

Rosie erupted in laughter, leaning forward in her seat. She finally took her purse off and tucked it down on the floorboard below.

"Yes, Lucy! She has told me all about you, Mr. David."

"Really? Did she tell you that I gave her a free ride for flashing her tits to me?"

"Oh yeah, she told me a lot more than just that. But if you had Kelly in the back of this van last week, I've gotta imagine you're a lot luckier than I originally thought!"

They both laughed together at her words. David couldn't help but think to himself back to his memories with Lucy Pinder. Of all the famous women he had the pleasure of driving around and having affairs with, Lucy had left a strong impression with memories forever burned into the back of his mind. As he starred forward into the windshield glass and looked at the back license plate of a red Ford car in front of him, David couldn't stop himself from reminiscing all the memories of that day with Lucy. The thought of sitting in the back seat with her down on her knees, his cock stuffed between those magnificent legendary, titanic sized breasts. Among the thoughts, he could still remember the tone of her sexy, smooth heavy English accent. Rosie's voice was a gentle reminder of what a weakness a British accent was to him.

"Lucy told me all about you, on more than one occasion over the past few years. It has made me curious."

Her words snapped him out of day dream.

"Did she tell you that I called her a dirty bitch?"

"Mmmhhhmmm, that she did."

After replying, Rosie leaned back in her seat, still smiling. David could see the edges of her pearly white teeth in the distance from the rear view mirror. At this point, he had considered a detour route, as what had become common with a passenger like her who played into his lustful games. Rosie continued on from where she left off in speech.

"It's a shame neither of us are modelling for a good lads mag anymore, cause Lucy has told me that story many times. We liked to make up sexy stories that they would print as columns next to the photographs in those magazines."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, you could've become famous, at least for a magazine story printed next to some sexy pictures. Lucy would've probably wrote some silly story about how her tits got her a free ride in a taxi cab or something."

"That sounds like more fun than the tabloid papers here, I'll give you that."

"Well, it basically was tabloid stuff we would make up for the mags. The editors liked a bit of cheeky stuff to go along with the photo shoots."

"I can't say I blame them. Having seen Lucy fully naked in the back of this van... well, I think you know what I mean."

David chuckled after his reply. He had not given much thought to how Lucy explained to him how lads magazines and glamour modelling worked when he met her that day. How could he when he had her body all to himself that day? As he moved his hands across the steering wheel of the van and made another turn, he began to think of a route for a quiet spot to take Rosie. It was evident that she wasn't in the back of this van for a simple ride back to her hotel. David could sense she wanted a similar adventure to what Lucy had received upon their meeting. The time had come for him to finally offer her a deal, as had become trademark with a lovely woman in the back of his van.

"Alright, I'll tell you what babe. Since you were looking for me today, I'll offer you the same deal that I told Lucy when she had her ride. I'll make this a free ride if you flash me your boobs."

"Deal! I was waiting on you to say it!"

Rosie giggled and then grabbed the ends of her black shirt. By the time David glanced up into his rear view mirror, she had pulled her shirt from over her head and now was playing with her bra. While her breasts were not massive, they were still at a nice plump size. David would soon know as she undid a button in the front of her black bra, pulling it apart to reveal her busty chest. She smiled, flashing her teeth as she shook her tits.

"Oh, fuck... That's a nice rack you've got there babe."

"Thank you! I know they're not as big as Lucy's but-"

Cutting her off, David spoke over top of her.

"No no, don't compare yourself to her. I like what I see. You're cute, babe but I'm not sure why you would want to take your clothes off for a sleazy driver like me. I mean sure, Lucy told you about me but you had no idea what I looked like until today."

"Let's put it this way, I like adventures with... sleazy old fuckers like you. From what I've heard about you, I figured I'd take a chance since I'm in L.A. for the next few days. I can already believe Lucy had no reason to exaggerate her claims."

She reached down and untied her white sneakers, pushing them off until she was in nothing but socks. David continued to drive as he heard a button pop undone connected to her jeans. Normally, he would say something, especially with a woman like her calling him such a name but for now, he played it cool. When he glanced back up into his rear view mirror, Rosie had taken off her jeans and tossed them to the floor below. The socks she wore were high expanding below her knees, apart from them all she had on was a black thong stretching over her curvy hips and that silky black collar around her neck. Rosie turned around in the seat, propping herself on all fours to push her buttocks out as if she were modelling for him. David noticed it upon another glance into the rear view mirror and then spotting a tramp stamp tattoo just above her ass.

"Nice ass. I don't remember telling you to take your clothes off though."

Rosie began to roll her hips, twerking her buttocks and forcing her firm ass cheeks to lightly clap together. She waited to answer him back.

"I'm waiting on you to offer me something more than just taking my clothes off in the back of your van."

This was always the most comical part of the seduction act with David. He always found it amusing to be driving a van down streets, lodging between other vehicles in trafficking without them knowing they were either in front of; next to, or behind a van that contained a nude women in the back. Rose moved her hands to grip the sides of her black thong, tugging it down before she moved to sit and shake the thong off from her ankles. Legs spread, pussy waiting for his eyes to witness upon the next look into the rear view mirror. A fresh layer of dew demonstrating her wetness and not a single hair in sight above her pink folds. David couldn't help but to bite down on his lower lip upon witnessing it. Rosie began to play with her pussy, slipping her right hand index finger between the folds and then squeezing her clit with her other fingers.

"I think I know what you want, babe. Don't worry, I'll be back there soon. I'm taking us to a nice, quiet place so I can join you in the back."

"Oh yeah? It wouldn't happen to be a car park like where you shagged Lucy?"

David chuckled at her words. His route was to a car park next to an office building less than ten minutes from the hotel destination she had given him. With Rosie already naked in the back of the van and teasing him with dirty words, David had to chuckle.

"Yeah, something like that!"

It wasn't going to be the same car park that he had brought Lucy but with years of experience navigating the L.A. streets, he knew every spot across town. Meanwhile Rosie sat in the back, legs spread out as she continued to pleasure herself with the touch of her hand. Her fingers spread her vulva lips, teasing David for every chance he had to glance upward into the rear view mirror. Soon the windows outside became dark as he pulled into the entrance of a car park. Rosie smirked to herself, letting out a moan.

"Ohhhhhh, we're almost there huh?"

"Yeah! If you can just give me a minute!"

"I don't think I can wait any longer, honey. You've got a few minutes to find a place to park, I'm not gonna sit back here and that long."

"Impatient girl, I like that."

Once again, he chuckled at her teasing words. Pulling into the first floor of the car park, David went up another floor and noticed a whole empty row of parking space next to the wall in the back. There was always a fear in the back of his mind about getting caught in the act in a place like this, but that risk only made the excitement more tasteful. Changing gears, he began to back the van up into a parking space. Rosie was alerted at the vehicle coming to a sudden halt. She bit down on her lower lip and moved her hands away from her cunt, opting to lean back over the seats and relax in waiting. Once he parked, David turned the key in the ignition to shut off the engine and then opened the driver's door. His flip flops hit the concrete pavement below before shut the door and walked his way to the left side passenger door, sliding the door open to come face to face with Rosie.

"Well, you didn't have to wait for long, babe."

She giggled at him, flashing her teeth as David stepped into the back of the van. He slid the door shut and then kicked off his flip flops to the floorboard. For a moment, it appeared as if Rosie were modelling before him in her position over the black leather seats. David's eyes glanced down, biting his lower lip at the look of her freshly shaved pussy. He knew what he wanted to first before he had even taken his clothes off.

"See something you want, Mr. David?"

"Yeah, but you don't have to call me that. It sounds silly."

"From my first impression, you're quite a goofy man, so I think it's fitting. Besides, didn't you call yourself silly earlier?"

Rosie smirked, quirking her eyebrows to tease him. David eventually had to laugh as he began to lower himself down to his knees before her.

"Ohhhhhh, someone's hungry, I take it."

"Yep! Let's just say British pussy is irresistible for a dirty old fucker like me."

Leaning up in the seat, Rosie kept the same smirk on her face from seconds earlier. David's knees hit the floorboard below and he motioned with his hands for her to lean forward. Once she moved over the seat, he shoved his head between her thighs and took in the fresh scent of her moist wetness. Moving his hands over her thighs, he touched at her pink vulva lips before lapping his tongue across it. Rosie gasped and moved her legs to dangle over his shoulders making for an easy position where she could squeeze his head between her legs.

"Ohhhhh yes..."

She bit down on her lower lip, moving her left hand over one breast while the right hand sunk down into his fading hair. David could feel her fingernails, raking beyond his short locks of hair as he embedded his lips onto her labia and slithered his tongue inside of her. He soon felt Rosie's legs squeezing around his head, encouraging him to continue eating her sweet, juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah... Mmmmmm, that's it."

Eyes closed, Rosie moved both of her hands over her big tits, squeezing them and pushing her palms against her erect nipples. David had not even touched them yet as his mouth was firmly in place and his tongue slowly slithered and shaking inside of her. His efforts were rewarded with the sound of her heavy breathing and soft cries of pleasure. He expected her to say something, but the only response David received was the feeling of her legs moving about on his shoulders. Rosie panted and gasped aloud as she continued to squeeze her tits, finally uttering words.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes!"

The tone of her voice with that thick English accent made it all better for David. He moved his right hand above to play with her clit, rubbing it with his index finger while he worked his tongue at a slow pace, sinking deeper into her delicious twat. Rosie eventually moved her hands away from her breasts, pushing her palms down into the leather surface of the seats and raising her head up to let out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Thinking to himself, David felt accomplished at proving Rosie could be a real screamer. Her voice rang in a high pitch through his ears as he had pulled his tongue out of her cunt and moved his head out from between her thighs. Leaning up, he smirked at her as their eyes met and then finally, he reached his hands down to caress her breasts. Giving them a light squeeze, he listened to her moan before their lips met for a gentle kiss. Rosie sunk her tongue into his mouth, turning a small peck of the lips into a smoldering tender kiss. After the kiss broke, David looked at her, watching her lips curve into that same goofy smile he was beginning to adore.

"You're quite talented for a cheeky old man."

"Aren't you gonna call me a dirty old fucker or something?"

"Ohhhh, you liked that huh?"

"Yep!"

Kissing her lips again, David felt her hands shove over his clothed chest. She snatched at his shirt then giggled.

"How are you still wearing clothes? I shouldn't be the only one naked back here!"

"I don't know, maybe you could help me get naked."

"Mmmmm, don't mind if I do."

Rosie leaned up from where she was sitting in the middle of the seats and grabbed the waist of his shorts. Popping the button undone, she slid the zipper down and began to push his underwear down to allow his hardening cock to flop free. David was busy throwing his shirt over his head and then slipping it off. He soon felt her warm right hand wrapped around his cock, squeezing it as she began to wank it back and forth. Looking down at the goofy grin over her face, he stepped out of his shorts and underwear to leave them as a pile on the floorboard. Rosie had already begun to wank his cock back and forth, hardening him up to full length in a matter of seconds.

"You know how to help yourself, babe."

"Yeah, but I think it's my turn now to be on my knees. Let's switch places."

"I was about to ask you if you wanted to get down there."

Laughing at his remark, Rosie refused to let go of his cock. She squeezed it once more while getting up from the seat and then trading places. David sat down directly in the middle where she had previously been.. The back windshield of the van offered rays of sunlight down in his view from where he had parked against the wall in the building. The light offered a radiating glow over her skin as Rosie found her place down on her knees between his legs. Smiling up at him, she slid her hand down to the base of his cock, observing his length before her.

"So fucking big. Lucy wasn't kidding. I have the best luck when it comes to finding dirty old fuckers like you."

Leaning down, her tongue parted from her lips and Rosie twirled it around the head as her big brown eyes gazed up at him. David didn't utter a single word as he watched her envelope her small lips around the head of his shaft and proceed to treat herself, sucking it gently.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck it, babe."

Moving her hand away, David watched as Rosie proceeded to swallow his cock up between her lips. She wasted no time demonstrating a high level of deepthroat skills, taking every inch of his cock slowly into her mouth. Her eyes closed, concentrating on sucking his long hard dick. Within seconds, he was already feeling the head reach the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck!"

As David cried out, Rosie moaned and came to a stop. She pulled her lips back to the head of his cock and released it with a popping sound only so she could spit on his cock and begin rubbing it in as lube. As her hand glided over his wet shaft, Rosie bit down on her lower lip, gazing into David's eyes as she teased him.

"You know how to use your mouth, babe. I take it this isn't the first time you've sucked off a dirty old fucker like me, huh?"

Rosie giggled, still wanking his cock with her hand.

"On no, you're far from the first. Sorry to disappoint you, David."

"I'm not disappointed. Show me what that dirty, slutty fucking mouth can do again."

She winked at his request then shoved his cock back into her mouth. This time Rosie kept her hand down at the base, as she began to bob her head up and down. Slobbering her way down his shaft at a faster pace than before, David took a deep breath and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, fucking yes! Go on, babe! Suck it!!"

As David called out to her in excitement, it wasn't enough to break Rosie's concentration from sucking him off. She had closed her eyes, bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft as he could hear the slobbering and sucking noises. She moved her hand away from the base, forcing it down once more as David felt the head of his cock reach the back of her throat.

"Damn, that feels so fucking good!"

Placing his right hand onto the back of her head, David encouraged her to continue this wonderful display of deepthroat brilliance. He expected Rosie to eventually choke and gag on his length, but she didn't. Only lightly gagging before she brought her lips back up to the head and released it with a popping sound. He ran his hand through her hair, watching as a strand of saliva dangling from her open mouth back to his cock, but only for a second or two. Rosie shoved her lips back down and proceeded to suck it once more, bobbing her head up and down at a faster pace.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!"

Her mouth made several slobbering and slurping noises. Rosie eventually wrapped her hand back around his cock, using it to stroke in perfect sync with her lips moving down. All David could do was sit there and moan as she continued to blow him like this. Once again, her mouth made similar slobbering sounds.

GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GAH!"

The noises ended when Rosie moved her hand away and slammed his cock to the back of her throat like before. David took a deep breath, trying to hold himself back as he awaited her to choke and gag, not unlike moments before. Rosie didn't choke, only slightly gagging and then pulling her lips back to the head of his shaft to release it with another popping sound.

"Oh my fucking god... I think I met the best cock sucker out of Britain today."

Rosie's big brown eyes gazed up at David as saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his saliva-soaked cock.

"Mmmmm, you think so?"

"Fuck yeah I think so!"

She let go of his cock, the saliva strings breaking apart when she pulled away to move her hands down below. David watched as she held her boobs up and then used her right hand to shove his cock directly between them. Flashing her teeth in a grin, Rosie nodded at him and spoke up.

"I want you to fuck my tits!"

After speaking, Rosie tilted her head down, parting her lips and lapping her tongue over the head of his cock as it poked up between the folds. David planted his hands down onto the seats as he began to buck his hips and pump his cock upward between her breasts.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! Fuck these tits!!"

Rosie moaned, keeping her head tilted down as she watched his cock pump upward. David was bound and determined with each thrust, he was going to go harder.

Letting out a groan, he almost laughed when the head of his cock smashed up against her chin, catching Rosie by surprise. She moaned and parted her lips allowing his cock to slip into her mouth with each thrust. David groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck! You British ladies know how to work your tits. You were built for tit-fucking!"

She gigged at his words but her voice was abruptly cut off with the head of his cock sliding back into her mouth. David groaned as he continued to thrust his cock between her breasts. Rosie eventually retorted to using her tongue to graze over the head, licking it for every chance she had when it poked up. David took deep breaths as he did not want this pleasure to end. When he began to slow himself down, Rosie shot her eyes up to his face. She grinned, flashing her teeth upon witnessing the expression painted across his face.

"You love having your fat cock between a good pair of tits, huh?"

"Absolutely! You have no fucking idea how much I love this."

Laughing at him, Rosie had squeezed her breasts around his cock tighter before he came to a complete halt. She let go of her tits, gripping his shaft now in her right hand as she began to rise up from her position down on the floorboard.

"Hope you don't mind, I wanna ride your cock."

"Why would I mind, babe? Get up here and ride it if that's what you want!"

Like before, Rosie sported her goofy smile as she got up from the floor. David patted his leg, silently gesturing to her as if he needed to. As she gripped his cock, Rosie climbed up, straddling him as she bent her knees and hovered her juicy wet cunt directly above his shaft. Without giving him a chance of preparation, she shoved the head over her wet mound and then sunk herself down. David took a deep breath, gasping as his rod entered her and then placed his hands around her hips to aid her in coming down.

"Damn, fits so tight!"

She ignored his words and pressed her palms against his bare chest. Rosie wasted no time making effort to roll her hips to force his cock to move inside of her as David moved his hands down to her ass below. She felt his fingers dig in, squeezing at her firm ass cheeks as she began to ride him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! Mmmmmmm!!"

Rosie slammed herself down hard, forcing every inch of his cock into her tight entrance. David eventually moved his hands from her ass, using them to caress her skin and grip her hips. In front of his eyes was her breasts and they began to shake, bouncing to the left and right with each movement she made to ride his cock.

"You're a natural cowgirl, I have to give you that!"

Expecting her to laugh at his quip David was somewhat disappointed as Rosie appeared to be in full concentration of rolling her hips and moving herself up and down over his cock. The sound of their heavy breathing was audible among soft moans back and forth, all beyond the subtle sounds of the leather seats scuffling. David eventually couldn't bear to witness her breasts shaking in front of his face and moved his hands to squeeze them, shoving his head between them. Rosie moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

As her voice expanded in pitch to screaming, David began to buck his hips upward, thrusting his cock into her pussy. She brought her hands to the back of his head, digging her nails into his hair as he sucked, licked and slobbered all over her breasts. She shoved his face between her breasts, allowing him to squeeze her tits around both sides of his face. Her long brunnette hair sway, moving into her face and forcing Rosie to fix it out of her line of sight with her left hand. She continued to slam herself down onto his cock.

"GOD, YES! YESSSS!!"

Fop. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of their bodies hitting, smacking together echoed throughout the vehicle in a solid rhythm with each time Rosie brought herself down. David moved her left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as he used his hand to squeeze the other one. Rosie began to pant, as that was the only clue for him to know she was drawing closer to her pending orgasm.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

He knew she wasn't going to stop at this pace of speed, not until Rosie got a release and experienced her waiting orgasm. David felt the need to begin thrusting his cock inside of her, bucking his hips forward and attempting to meet her at the same fast pace she pushed herself down with. Leaning his back against the seat behind him, he squeezed her breasts and gazed into her beautiful face but Rosie had closed her eyes and tilted her head up. Her hands pushed back down over his chest like before and then she came to a sudden halt in her movements as David gripped her hips once more.

"FUCK ME, YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Rosie's eyes popped open as she began to pant, gazing down at David with her lower lip dropping. He continued to pump his cock into her tight cunt, adjusting the grip he had on her hip only to use his ight hand to give her ass a quick spank. With his experience at hand, he was confident that he could hold himself from exploding within her. The sound of his spank echoed as her legs began to shake and Rosie was pushed into a hard orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK!!"

Slowing himself down, David came to an abrupt stop as he felt her inner walls tighten up before gushing over his cock from within. Rosie was panting, attempting to catch her breath but not collapsing in exhausting. She looked down at him with an expression of shock and satisfaction. Pushing her hands down over his chest for one final time, she began to lift herself up.

"Bloody fucking hell!"

Her strong English accent called out loudly, the sound was enough to make David moan. Rosie took a deep breath as she leaned upward and began to ease his cock out of her vulva. David could see her juices glistening from his thick shaft when she came up. Rosie gripped it with her right hand and leaned down, pushing it into her mouth as she began to clean his cock. David placed his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to suck him clean.

"That's it, babe. Suck on it some more!"

Gripping her lightly, David pushed her head down as more of his cock entered her mouth and he let out a moan. Rosie continued to slobber on his shaft loudly with slurping noises audible to him. When he let go of her hair, that was the moment for her to pull her lips to the head of his shaft and release it loudly with a popping noise. She swallowed, wiping her lips clean and then softly moaning.

"Mmmmmmm, so tasty."

"I like a girl who enjoys the taste of herself."

"I bet you do, David."

Giggling at him, Rosie bit down on her lower lip and stood back up. She turned her back to him, spreading her legs out and then wiggling her buttons before throwing both of her hands back to smack her ass cheeks.

"I'm sure you also like a girl who has a nice bum like this! Lucy told me about you taking her out of the van to fuck her in the ass."

"Oh she did, huh?"

Glancing at him from beyond her right shoulder, Rosie nodded at him with a smirk across her lips. David chuckled before responding.

"Are you saying that you want me to take you outside and-"

Rosie cut him off, speaking over him.

"No, no. I'm not leaving this van without any clothes on. But I sure wouldn't mind if you got up off your arse and shoved that big cock up my ass."

"Well, I was gonna get around to it soon."

David spoke as he began to rise up, standing in front of her now as Rosie took a few steps forward.

"Oh yeah? I guess you got distracted with how much I love to suck cock, was that it?"

"Yeah, something like that babe."

After teasing him, Rosie spotted the window panel divider in front of the front seats. He had always kept it open unless a passenger specifically requested he close it. Rosie gripped it with both hands, bending over as she shook her ass at him.

"Go on, stick that big cock in my arse."

From where David was standing, he could only admire the beauty of her tight fit body. His eyes scanned down her back and then looking at her cute, solid built ass. Just above it was her tattoo, something that made him grin upon getting a second glance. He gripped his cock with his right hand, sliding it up the crack of her ass. Rosie bit down on her lower lip, softly moaning as she began to roll her hips, forcing his cock to slide up and down the crack of her ass. This act of teasing had only made him moan, as David stood there watching and feeling his rod rubbing down her crack. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks, squeezing them as his cock was sandwiched between them. Taking a few thrusts, he listened to her crack up giggling and then he finally shoved his cock to her dark little hole.

"Ohhhh, yeah. That's it, I wanna feel that cock slide right up my arse!"

Hearing her British accent call out to him so seductively, David obliged her request and thrust his rod into Rosie's ass.

"Mmmmmm, there ya go! Ram me with that cock!"

"God, I could listen to you talk for hours."

Rosie giggled at his reply as she gripped the window panel tighter. She lifted her head up, closing her eyes and then letting out a soft moan upon feeling him slowly thrust his cock into her ass. David grunted, moving his hands to grip her hips as he began to move into a slow and steady rhythm. Rosie opened her eyes, glancing forward as she called out him in a desperate tone.

"Come on! Pound me in the arse with your huge cock! Give it to me, David!!"

"You don't have to ask twice for that, babe!"

Pulling his right hand back, David responded by smacking it across her right ass cheek hard. His palm stung, forcing him to shake it as he began to thrust his cock harder and moving at a faster pace. Rosie panted as her breasts from underneath began to shake, bouncing about in every direction.

"FUCK! OHHHHHHH, YESSSSS!!"

"You like that, babe?"

"YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!! POUND MY FUCKING ARSE WITH THAT COCK, YEAH!!"

Gripping her hips once more, David gave her every inch of his cock, pumping it into her tight ass. Rosie's screams echoed throughout the van, nearly deafening him along with her screams. She gritted her teeth, letting out a growling snarl as the sound of David's balls smacking down over the undersides of her ass cheeks was soon heard in rhythm. He gripped her ass cheeks, giving them both a hard squeeze as Rosie yelled aloud once more.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Still pumping his cock in and out of her ass, David moved his hands away. He threw his arms up for a bit as he watched her firm booty cheeks slightly bounce. With his left hand, he began to spank her ass repeatedly. His hand swatting down across it three times before he came to a stop and began to slow down.

"Oh fuck, I don't wanna cum yet! I'm having way too much fun with you!"

In a panic, David had come to a complete stop and then stepped back to pull his cock from her ass. Rose let go of the window panel, quickly turning around to see that he had stepped back. As she faced him, David pointed down to the floor.

"Get back down on your knees, babe."

When Rosie's knees quietly hit the floorboard of the van, she smirked up at David and gripped his cock. She didn't hesitate to begin stroking it back and forth, not uttering a single word as she parted her lips and licked the head. Before he could request her to do it, Rosie had already shoved his shaft back into her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Oh god, you are so amazing. Probably the best cock sucker I've had in years."

Singing praise to her, David planted his hand down into her hair, gently gripping locks of her hair as Rosie began to bob her head up and down his length. She slobbered and sucked loudly but David was prepared at this moment to take control. As her hand squeezed around the base of his rod, he spoke up.

"No hands, babe. No hands..."

Rosie heard him loud and clear, obeying as she moved her hand away. David then took the opportunity to tighten his grip in her hair and begin thrusting forward. He knew at this point she had amazing deepthroat talent, but he couldn't resist the desire to hear her gag on his cock. As he thrust inch after inch of his pole into her mouth, those same noises Rosie had previously made when she sucked him became audible once more.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Moving slowly, David wished he could hold off his orgasm for a bit longer but he knew time was growing shorter with each passing second. He gritted his teeth, grunting as she finally choked and gagged on his lengthy shaft when the hit hit the back of her throat. Rosie had closed her eyes and he could witness them beginning to water up, just as excess saliva began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Breathing heavily, David used his hand to curl up her hair into a pony tail as he pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his rod.

"That's it, baby. Just like that, ohhhhhhh fuck!"

Holding her there for a minute, David listened to Rosie gag and then finally pulled his cock out of her mouth. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes as he could now see the mascara around her eyes had smeared with a dark tear trail that ran down the left side of her face.

Rosie gasped for air with a thick string of saliva dangling directly off her tongue and falling down her lower lip. Her eyes looked up at him and then she held her tongue out, quietly gesturing for him to slide his shaft back into her slutty mouth. Her eyes shut when her lips squeezed around his pole and then the long string of saliva finally broke off, slathering down her breasts below. David planted both of his hands into her hair and proceeded to buck his hips, fucking her mouth one final time.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Once more, Rosie's mouth made various slobbering, slurping and gagging sounds as David thrust inch after inch of his long thick shaft into her mouth. The mascara around her eyes had smeared as her eyes watered up again. He took a deep breath, trying his best to hold off as he felt that any moment now he was going to bust his nut and finally blow a load for her. It had been a long time coming, with the sudden rush exhilarating through his veins. He grunted, gritting his teeth and trying to hold it off.

"Oh, babe! Fuck!! You could suck my cock right off!"

Growling in a cry of pleasure, David couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his cock from her lips with his right hand but kept his left hand in her hair. Rosie looked up at him, mouth wide open as she parted her tongue as he began to wank his cock back and forth with his right hand.

"Cum for me! Ahhhhh!!"

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH!! TAKE THIS CUM!!"

David curled his left hand in her hair, tilting her head up as he stroked his dick. When it finally erupted, he screamed aloud.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Rosie closed her eyes just in time for a thick rope of cum to splatter across her forehead and streaking into her hair. She slowly opened her eyes to witness string after string of cum flying from his cock and painting her face, across her forehead and left eyebrow to drip down. She began to giggle, quickly smiling.

"Oh god, yes! Cum on my face! I'm getting nasty down here!"

He let go of her hair, now panting as he cried out in pleasure. David continued to wank his cock, watching as another wad of cum flew out and struck her upper lip and dripped down to her waiting tongue. Rosie wiggled her tongue, gesturing for him to finish off in her mouth. He pushed the head of his cock onto her tongue and then watched as she squeezed her lips over it. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sucked him once again. 'Mmmm, mmmmm', Rosie moaned muffled noises as she mikled his cock. Her hands reached down below for his hanging balls, cradling them and giving them a slow squeeze.

"You are so fucking perfect! Drain my balls, babe! Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Still sucking his cock, Rosie didn't stop. The cum was dripping from her face, mixed with her messy mascara from the face-fucking she had endured. Rosie finally stopped after she had drained him of his final drops and pulled his cock from her lips only to lean up and show David the puddle of his seed within her mouth. After a moment, she closed her lips and audibly gulped it down before parting her lips again to reveal a clean mouth.

"How did it taste, babe?"

"Delicious. You made a mess all over my face and yet still left me enough cum to suck outta that cock."

Rosie giggled before using her right hand to wipe some of the cum glazed over her face and feed her fingertips into her mouth. As she sucked her fingers clean, David smiled at her. He began to think of her friend Lucy, whom he had also left a sticky and dripping mess when he was finished with her. He wanted to say something about her, but for the time being he didn't. He took a moment to smile at her messy face. Smeared and runny mascara mixed with cum that was now dripping. David sat back down over the seat and spoke up.

"I think you need new makeup. We've gotta get you cleaned up and then I guess I'll be driving you back to your hotel."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!"

She laughed, flashing her teeth and that beautiful smile. David couldn't hold himself back from a good chuckle with her. Despite her beauty and sitting on her knees as a dripping mess, Rosie had still had a lovely sense of humor. Her name would go into the next entry of his diary book that he had been keeping since the first famed lady stepped in the back of his cab and started an adventure. For lucky days like this, David knew he was going to be missing this van when it was finally replaced by the company. At least for today he had made more memories that would never be forgotten, leaving Rosie with her own story to tell about him the next time she seen her glamour modelling friend.

THE END
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:21:25 PM by Cadeauxxx »

diamond_luv

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2021, 10:05:16 AM »
Another fine chapter. Nice work with Rosie! An underrated UK glam model who is deserving of more stories, she has pretty eyes.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

JJT3030

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2021, 09:18:14 AM »
Great work! Always loved this series since I found it on CSSA. Would definitely love for Kourtney Kardashian, Blake Lively, Carrie Underwood, and possibly Selena Gomez to come on before you decide to end. Cheers!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2021, 01:27:55 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it!

Great work! Always loved this series since I found it on CSSA. Would definitely love for Kourtney Kardashian, Blake Lively, Carrie Underwood, and possibly Selena Gomez to come on before you decide to end. Cheers!

Well, you have certainly guessed one of the ladies I have planned for the final chapters. I don't want to spoil it, but I'm glad someone guessed cause it's a lovely lady I've been wanting to write for a long time. All I can say is that it won't be Selena Gomez.

passion_seeker

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2021, 08:24:38 PM »
I'm interested to see who will be included in the last chapters. You've managed to write 3 lovely glamour babes since bringing the series back last year and for that, I am quite grateful! You had already made me quite happy by doing Lucy early on and have went as far as to reference her as a legend in later chapters. Thank you again!

Nikko

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2021, 09:12:53 AM »
Well done!!! These last three chapters were just Dantesque Cade. You make a really perfect selection, these English girls are remarkable with their and their dream breasts ...
Rosie Jones is a marvel of beauty. Good choice that I join the friend, David is really happy in his life more than ever!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2021, 02:07:39 PM »
Well done!!! These last three chapters were just Dantesque Cade. You make a really perfect selection, these English girls are remarkable with their and their dream breasts ...
Rosie Jones is a marvel of beauty. Good choice that I join the friend, David is really happy in his life more than ever!

Really happy you joined a while back. Love having you around! ;D

Cadeauxxx

Silver Screen Express Ch. 23
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2021, 10:52:41 PM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 23
Starring: Brie Larson

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Los Angeles, California

Blinding lights pushed ahead going from left and right across the street, visible as bright spots through the dark of night in West Los Angeles traffic. David had found himself on another night shift, cruising around town in his gold van awaiting any fares that would be calling in. On a shift like this, he was always reminded of how nervous and uneasy he felt working nights. Though nothing out of the blue had happened to him before, he liked to remind himself 'the freaks come out at night' and he had to always keep his guard up. At least when it came to working at the Silver Screen Express company, he could recall a handful of memories that had been made in the dark of nights.

Tonight would be one of the final moments David had with his precious gold van. For four years, he had treasured it as more than a work place or vehicle. Back home he had a diary of events had had unfolded within the back of his van, all at the price of spending several evenings cleaning out cum stains from the back seat. A list of famous women; actresses, singers and models who had been his passengers over time. Such events were enough to make him consider his luck in employment to the company. There was always a price when working with upper class socialites and David felt he had truly hit more than one jack pot. It was depressing to know his van would soon be replaced by a newer model, all at the cost of the company pushing out a new fleet of service vans to replace the old.

Security features were a high point for the new vans. David was not happy to know that a camera would be placed in the back of his cab at all times to monitor activity with the passengers. The company executives claimed it was for making the passengers feel comfortable after a string of reports and bad publicity involving a robbery where a Silver Screen Express van was used as a getaway vehicle. The result was an internal investigation and questions raised of other illegal conduct involving drivers. David was forced to hold his breath, given his history of erotic adventures that took place within the back of his cab. Luckily, he had not been reported for sexual misconduct, but it was only one lucky break so far. He knew that such chances came with a price tag and he would need to be more careful from here on out.

Next week he would have his new van and this old one he currently sat in would hit retirement, likely in a junk yard. David couldn't help but feel a bit depressed knowing he would lose something that had brought him such great joy for the past four years between working. Before tonight's shift, he had sat down with his diary back home to reminisce over some of those old, fun times. Reliving those moments in his mind was enough to put him in a naughty mood. Maybe he could get lucky again, just one last time. David sighed to himself while twitching his toes between his blue flip flops down at the floorboard. His hands rotated around the steering wheel as he made a sharp turn to peel into another street behind a motorcycle up front. Once again, he thought to himself about how he had to expect something out of the blue when working nights.

So far into the night, David had yet to pick up a single fare. It was a Friday night and traffic had proven to be that of a typical weekend start in L.A. At least for now, he didn't worry about it as he continued to drive behind the motorcycle. The license plate shined, nearly blinding him in it's reflection. Another reason David hated having to work at night. At his age, the lights would blind him and almost drag within his vision. As much as it bothered him, he couldn't do anything about it as he had a pay check to earn. So far the night had been all quiet, as he clocked in around 7 PM and had been driving around by himself for the past two hours. The radio dispatch was beginning to pick up and become active with requests across town, though nothing in the vicinity of where he had been cruising along. Perhaps that would change with the dispatch going off, calling for a driver.

"Calling for a van in Brentwood. Do I have anybody close to there?"

It was a young woman's voice on the other end of the line. David had not been too familiar with the dispatchers who worked nights. Grabbing the walkie-talkie from the console, he smashed the button and replied.

"David here, I'm riding around there."

"We've got a woman asking for a pickup around the Casa Granada apartments. Can you get there?"

"Yeah, I'm on it."

"Alright, look for a woman with blonde hair. She says she's wearing a black shirt and stretch pants."

"Did she pay before calling?"

"No."

The dispatcher hung up as David placed the walkie-talkie back onto the console. Casa Granada was a residency of upper class apartments in Brentwood. Though he knew the area quite well, it was rare for him to drive there at night. David took a turn in the street and began to slow down. Lucky for him the street lights above radiated in their glow, allowing him to glance over at the sidewalks as he began to drive past a few parked cars outside the apartments. Hopefully he would not have to do a full drive around the apartment buildings, as David now realized he didn't have instructions for where to look. As he pulled up near the curb, he spotted his future passenger. A short blonde haired woman wearing grey stretch pants and low cut black blouse over her chest.

Her blonde hair was slightly shorter than he expected, going down to her shoulders but David was more focused on the smile she had flashing her perfect white teeth, complimenting her gorgeous brown eyes. The woman waved at him and then David couldn't help but smile and wave back at her, as if playing along with a joke. It was refreshing to see someone with such enthusiasm as he pulled up and switched gears momentarily. Something told him at this moment that he would be having someone who at least was chatty. Coming to a halt, he moved his left arm to push the button on his door console and lower the front door passenger window. The woman approached the window, gripping it and ducking her head in to greet David with a smile.

"Hi! You're my driver tonight, right?"

David smirked back at her and shook his head.

"Nah, I'm just some guy driving a gold van around. Nice night for a walk huh?"

She laughed at him, whether it was the comeback or the goofy grin he gave back at her.

"Sure, but it's too dark and my apartment is too far, so I think I'll get in for a ride with you instead."

He watched her from the rear view mirror above, just to witness the left side back door of his van come sliding open and the woman to enter. Above from the roof of the van were lights activated so the passenger would not be forced to ride in the dark. David spoke up as he noticed her white pair of sneakers stepping down over the black floorboard below.

"What's your name, babe?"

"Brie..."

Uttering a single word, she  slid the door shut and then situated herself sitting down on the left side seat in the back. David continued to watch her from his rear view mirror hanging above.

"Hi Brie, you can call me David. Is this your first time riding in a Silver Screen Express van?"

"No, you're at least my third different driver this month."

"Well alright, I think you know the initial fee for this ride is going to be five hundred dollars, right?."

She glanced around the cab while replying.

"Ummmm, yeah..."

David noticed that she didn't bring a purse with her, but he assumed she may have had money in her pockets. Whatever the case, it didn't matter to him. Judging by her beauty alone, he was already willing to accept a different kind of payment from her. Switching gears, he began to pull the van out and back into the dark streets beneath the light poles. From where Brie was sitting in the back seat, David had a great view of her heavy cleavage on full display from the short blouse. He smiled to himself, focusing on the road ahead and gripping the steering wheel as he began to drive and prepared to strike up a conversation.

"So Brie, where am I taking you tonight?"

"Back home. I've got an apartment in Santa Monica, down at Sea Castle. You know that place?"

"Yeah, you're not the only passenger I've had this month I needed to drop off there."

Brie began to giggle from the back seat, leaning up a bit.

"I guess you like to pick up people from around the beaches, huh? Short distance driving?"

"Sometimes. It depends on where I'm at, I guess."

Turning left through the residential streets, David calculated in his mind how long this drive would take. It all depended on the traffic through the night, but he was certain to get her at least into Santa Monica in a short amount of time. What truly mattered to him was having the time to play his game of seduction and something about Brie told him that she would be easy to get naked in the back of his van. If there was the chance for one last bit of fun in this old van, tonight could be it. In front of his line of sight was a dark car, the license plate outlined and nearly blinded him along with a set of LED lights in the back. Despite this distraction, David carried on talking.

"So what do you do with yourself besides look pretty, babe? I'm sure you're more interesting than me, cause all I do is drive a van around town."

Brie began laughing at him. When David glanced up into the rear view mirror, he noticed her slightly puzzled expression on her face. He turned lanes, moving into a new street where thankfully no traffic was ahead.

"Really? All you do is drive a van?"

"Yeah, isn't that what I'm doing right now? But I usually don't work nights, so chances are slim I pick up hot blonde broads like you."

"Ohhhh, you think I'm a hot broad huh?"

Leaning up in the seat, Brie got up to take a closer look at him from beyond the plastic panel attached to the front seats. David couldn't help but smirk as he continued to drive.

"Checking me out, babe?"

She bit down on her lower lip, quirking her eyebrows up in a goofy expression before placing her buttocks back down over the black leather seats. Brie now sat in the middle.

"Yeah, I take it you're old enough to have a wife and kids back home."

"Oh no, I'm not married babe."

"Okay then, ex-wife!"

"Nope! I've never been married before and don't plan on getting hitched any time soon. I guess you could call me a swinger."

"You? A swinger!?"

David chuckled at her reaction.

"Yeah, something like that!"

Brie laughed again, leaning forward from the back seat now as he continued to drive. David was considering when he wanted to take a detour route with her, but more than anything, he was eager to learn more about this buxom woman. While occasionally glancing up into his rear view mirror, David glared at her cleavage. Guessing when was the appropriate time to offer her a little detail to flash him. She didn't tell him why she was leaving an apartment, so all he could guess was that she needed a ride back home after visiting a friend. Maybe that was the cause of her calling for a ride, or perhaps not. Before he could speak another question, Brie began speaking.

"You know, you like to talk a lot. My last driver was very quiet and barely said anything."

"Is that a problem, babe?"

"No! It's just... I'm not used to someone like you talking with me and you're quite a flirt too, I've gotta say that."

David laughed at her, turning the steering wheel in his hands to move into another dark street and suddenly having to slam on breaks with a young man dashing across the street. David slammed his palm down over the horn and yelled.

"Oh shit, you dumbass!"

He growled while cursing and then taking a deep breath while feeling his heart rate begin racing. Brie had leaned up, glancing forward as if to see why he had to force the brakes so suddenly.

"Sorry about that. Gotta watch out for idiots when driving at night."

Brie leaned back over the seat, sighing in relief now as she began to speak again. The van carried on moving down the road once more.

"I didn't tell you who I really am, did I?"

"Apart from the fact you're name is Brie and you're a cute blonde girl, no."

She smirked from the back seat, almost as if she knew his eyes would be glancing up at the rear view mirror to give her a look. David watched her quirk those eyebrows up again and give a smug expression across her pink lips.

"Well, actually I'm an actress. Maybe you've heard of me."

"An actress, huh? Really?"

"Yes!"

Nodding her head, she continued to smirk from the back seat. Placing her hands down onto the seats, she leaned up, dangling her feet below while speaking.

"Have you seen Captain Marvel?"

"No, what's that?"

Her face became puzzled before she let out a surprised laugh. David continued to drive, but caught her expression when he glanced up into the rear view mirror.

"Really, you haven't seen it? I'm also in the Avengers. You know, the Marvel films franchise?"

"I don't even know what that is, babe!"

She bust up laughing at his response, then quickly replying.

"Really!? You can't be serious! Tell me you're joking!"

"I'm assuming you're talking about those comic book movies or something since you said you're an actress, but no. I'm too damn old to know what any of that is."

"Too damn old, huh?"

David chuckled to himself hearing her repeat that line back at him. There was something about this girl he found to be funny.

"Yeah! I'm too damn old for movies these days. But I ain't old enough to stop myself from trying to talk a little dirty with a woman like you."

Brie whistled at him and then leaned back in her seat. She crossed her legs and carried a smug grin on her face. It was clear to him that she knew he was gazing up to get a better look at her, but she didn't tell him to quit with his flirting. By now, the van had crossed into Santa Monica but David was already considering a secondary route, if only she would carry on with his game.

"It's a shame you don't know who I am. I'm Brie Larson, I'm quite famous right now."

"Brie Larson? That's your full name, babe?"

"Yes! Does it ring a bell for you?"

"Sorry, but no..."

He made another turn in the road, now having to slow down as a red light hung above at a four way. David carried on speaking as he moved his foot over the brake pedal.

"I wish I could say I knew of you, but I don't. I've had more than a handful of famous passengers over the years though, if you wanna believe that."

"Ohhhh really? Well, it's a pity then cause I didn't bring any money on me to pay for this ride."

Surprised by her response, David thought to himself. If she didn't have the money, maybe it was time for him to offer something. The traffic light flashed green and he continued driving, adjusting his hands over the steering wheel as he spoke back to her. He had been thinking of asking her for a flash, but not now. Maybe it was better to just come right out and tell her what he truly desired. That was a chance he was prepared to take, regardless if his words offended her.

"Don't have money, babe? That's alright... I accept blowjobs instead of cash."

"You what!?"

She sat up in her seat, taken by complete shock at his words. David couldn't stop himself from smirking up in the driver's seat of the van. He carried on.

"I'll tell you again, I accept blowjobs instead of cash. How's that for an exchange?"

The expression on her face changed as she appeared to be in thought of his words. David expected Brie to at least become offended and tell him off, but that didn't seem to be the case here. She ran her hand through her hair and then finally replied.

"I've been paying for these rides by signing autographs and giving selfies. Usually the driver knows who I am and I sign whatever they want or snap some pictures with them. You could make a lot of money putting up my autograph on Ebay."

"Autographs, are you shitting me?"

David let out a sigh. For some reason it almost enraged him deep down to think of this woman with her kind of money getting free rides, all from signing autographs to other drivers. Despite how much it disturbed him, he knew better than to say anything. Telling her how he truly felt about such matters, would simply ruin his chances of getting her naked in the back of his van. David began to slow down, only so he could make a sharp turn through the road and head up a different path.

"I take it you don't want an autograph. You really are gonna ask me for a blowjob, is that right?"

The tone in her voice had changed, as she now appeared to be offended. When he glanced back up into the rear view mirror, David knew he had struck a nerve with the expression she now wore on her face. He didn't want to let off, knowing that tonight was likely to be his last opportunity to have some fun in this van and Brie was yet another famous woman he could add to the list within his diary entries. David figured he would try to laugh this off, hoping she wouldn't continue to grow offended.

"You know, a blowjob from you would be great... but if that's too much for you, how about if I ask you to flash me your tits?"

She let out a chuckle, but not in a dismissive tone.

"Now you want me to flash you?"

Now with a chance to lighten up her mood, David let out a laugh before replying.

"Yeah, sure! I mean, why not? I don't think a little flash is too much. They look pretty good in that little shirt you're wearing. I should've told you that earlier!"

Thankfully, Brie began laughing at his remark. She leaned over the seat, almost as if to tease him with a good view of her cleavage tucked within the shirt.

"I've gotta say, you're the most perverted Silver Screen driver I've ever had. The other men I've met, they don't dare talk to me like you do. You're quite the dirty old perv, you know that?"

"I'll take that as a compliment, babe. I'm old and have a dirty mind and guess what? I'm fucking proud of it. No shame from me!"

Once again Brie bust up laughing from the back of his van. David was thankful he was able to smooth talk away from her getting angry and now he seemed to have her right where he preferred. From the back of the van, Brie began pulling her blouse down. She leaned forward, offering a smirk as she pulled the blouse back with both hands and then revealed her cleavage encased in a bra. The straps were visible with her shirt pulled back. She shook her tits, biting down on her lower lip to tease him.

"Damn, that's nice. If you don't mind me saying it, you're quite stacked."

"Ohhhh, thank you. So does this pay for the ride?"

Eyes fixated on the road, David thought to himself for a moment before he answered her back.

"Not quite. That pays the initial fee charge."

She let out a sigh and then shook her head. Brie pushed her hands down into the cushion of the seat, leaning back up.

"Okay, I guess you really want that blowjob, huh? I don't wanna play a guessing game with you, so just tell me now if you want me to suck you off as a way to pay for the ride."

"Is that your way of saying you'll do it?"

When David glanced back up into the rear view mirror, she had a small grin across her lips Her big brown eyes gazed directly up at the rear view mirror and he caught a glimpse of her right eye winking. Brie then sat back and finally replied, all with a nod of her head.

"Yeah, sure... I mean what can I say? You're a dirty old man. Might as well make your night since you've managed to make me laugh."

"You've certainly made my night, let me tell you that!"

Once again, he got to hear her laugh while he navigated the dark streets. David thought to himself how he truly couldn't know what to expect when working nights. When he got home tonight, he would have to look up her name online and learn more about her, but for now he was ready to enjoy himself with Brie Larson. From where he had driven through the streets, he knew there was an abandoned gas station nearby. He made another turn through the streets and then spoke up to her.

"Wait just a minute, babe. I'm gonna take you to a little spot I know."

"What do you mean by that?"

The puzzled expression across her cute face had only made David chuckle when he glanced back up into the rear mirror. He turned the steering wheel again as he could see the old gas station in the distance. With no lights around the building and only a tall illuminated billboard from behind, he was confident they didn't have to worry about any curious eyes spotting them. As he pulled into the parking lot, Brie glanced out the windows to gaze around and then David replied.

"It's just an old gas station, no one will spot us behind the building."

Brie gasped.

"Oh my god! You want me to blow you behind some old gas station? I shouldn't known you were gonna pick a place to make me feel like a slut."

Her tone of voice came off sarcastic but with a flare of seduction towards the end of her words. David wanted to reply, but knew better than to open his mouth right now. He made one last turn, the headlights flashing into the front of a brick wall. With the van properly lodged behind the building, he was confident that no one would notice them, but then again he had second thoughts. With the lights on in the back of the van during the night, his concerns remained for a random stranger or passing police car. The risks made this all the more fun of sneaking around town with a hot babe like Brie. Turning the key in the ignition, he shut off the engine but kept the lights on.

"Alright, I'm coming back there to join you babe."

Brie remained in the back seat, taking off her shirt as he got out of the van. David felt the cool breeze of the night when he stepped out of the van and stood there for a minute. The wind blew, rustling over his black shirt as he took one look around and embraced the sound of the city's ambience through the night. Not wanting to waste any time outside, he stepped over to the right side door of the van and slid it open. Brie's big brown eyes gazed up to see his old face offering her a subtle grin as he stepped in. She only gave him a quick look, sitting there in a black bra before she leaned down and began to take her shoes off. David stepped into the back, closing the door behind him and then watching her.

"I take it you're not gonna run out the door after we're done, huh?"

His comment referred to the removal of her shoes, but Brie didn't laugh at his half hearted joke. She offered him a smile while standing up, noticing his eyes glancing down to see the hot pink colored socks over her feet.

"Well, when I suck dick, I don't mind getting myself comfortable."

She giggled before biting down on her lower lip. David simply smirked, offering her a nod as he kicked off his flip flops.

"Do I get a kiss first?"

Still biting down on her lower lip, Brie shook her head.

"No. You wanted my mouth some place else, you didn't say anything about kissing earlier."

"Alright, that's fine by me."

Of course he wasn't going to complain as she didn't want to kiss him. If anything, David was just grateful to get this out of her, though with the removal of her shoes, he had the impression Brie would indulge herself in more than just the taste of his man meat. He sat down directly in the middle of the black leather seats, now watching her as she ran her hands through her pretty golden hair to get it beyond her shoulders. Brie lowered herself onto her knees, letting out a soft giggle as she moved her hands to the front of his beige colored cargo shorts.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Her teeth flashed as Brie busted out laughing. David couldn't help but blush, offering her a small grin as she unbuttoned his shorts and slid the zipper down.

"Well, I'm not gonna stop you now babe."

Glaring up at him, Brie began to lick her lips without uttering a single word in reply. She tugged his shorts down past his knees to fall down to his ankles. David then sat back and watched as she pulled his underwear down. His semi-hard rod flopped out before her as Brie bit down on her lower lip. She wrapped her little hand around it and began to stroke him slowly while he adjusted his feet down below to leave his shorts and underwear a pile on the floorboard. Brie had raised his cock upward, glancing down at the head before she lowed her pink lips down to kiss it. David took a deep breath, waiting any moment for her to begin sucking as she jerked his shaft up and down with her hand.

"Big enough for you, babe?"

She nodded her head, smirking.

"Yeah, I should've guessed it. The last old man I was with was able to put my ex-boyfriend to shame."

"Well, what can I say? Old pervs like me have experience."

Expecting to see her eyes again, David was almost disappointed she didn't look back up at him. Brie gripped his cock down at the base as she parted her lips and then used her left hand to squeeze his balls hard from underneath. It was as if she wanted to get a reaction out of him, perhaps to hear him take a deep breath before she shoved his rod into her mouth. David exhaled his breath and then watched her part those pink lips and slip the head of his dock into her watery mouth. Brie began slow, twirling her tongue around the head as she took her down. As she began to slowly bob her head up and down the first few inches of his meat pole, David let out a soft moan.

"Ahhhhh, there you go babe."

Brie ignored his words, instead slurping loudly and letting out a muffled moan. David was tempted to move his hand over the back of her head to further encourage her, but she didn't appear to need the silent gesture. He watched her lips move up and down, devouring his cock sensually before she pulled her lips up to release it and gasp for air.

"Taste good, babe?"

This time his words had the effect for her to glare back at him. Brie didn't reply at first as she kissed the head of his cock and proceeded to lick down the underside. Pushing her tongue to the right side, she brought it back up and then twitched her fingers. She began to wank his cock back and forth while nodding her head to him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. It's been a while since I've done this."

Her eyes remained locked on him as she enveloped her lips back around the head. David smiled back at her.

"Oh yeah, so you do have a little bit of a slut in you, huh?"

Pushing her lips down, Brie loudly slobbered over his cock and then abruptly pulled her lips back. She released his cock with a popping sound and replied back to him.

"Oh trust me, I know how to turn on my inner-slut mode, if you wanna call it that."

"Well, don't let me tell you no. I like a girl that can get nasty with me, that's for damn sure."

Brie didn't reply to him, instead she locked her eyes back down on his cock and shoved it into her mouth once more. Her right hand found it's familiar place down at the base of his cock while her left hand pushed down into his leg. David sat there, watching now as she eagerly devoured his cock inch by inch, pumping her lips all the way down to meet with her fingers down at the base. Brie eventually moved her hand away, shoving her lips all the way down to deepthroat him. David let out a groan, unable to stop himself from placing his hand at the back of her head.

"There you go, ohhhhh fuckkkkk!"

His fingers slightly gripped her hair for a moment. David decided to move his hand away entirely, now listening to Brie slobber and suck her way down. She used both of her hands to push over his legs, closing her eyes and concentrating entirely on sucking his long, fat dick.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

The sounds Brie's mouth made were loud and clear, as David sat back and moaned. Saliva began to leak out from the corners of her mouth as once again, she was consuming his cock with each passing second. Still bobbing her head up and down his shaft, she pulled her lips up to the head and then gazed back at him with her eyes, finally releasing his cock with a popping sound.

"Damn, I like that. You're fucking nasty, babe. A nasty fucking slut... just the kind of woman I like."

Brie gripped his shaft with her right hand and then held it up, wanking him a few times before she spit on the head. She then leaned back up and let go of his cock, only so she could tend to the back of her bra with both hands. With a grin across her lips, she spoke back to him.

"You like my boobs, huh?"

"Oh yeah, I sure fucking do. Let me see those."

She winked at him after he replied, right as she undid the straps of her lacy black bra, letting it fall to the floor below and revealing her all natural tits. David gazed down at her breasts, guessing to himself that she had to be a D cup at least. He reached out with his right hand, gently caressing over her left breast and pinching her nipple. Brie ignored his touch, soon moving her own hands over her glorious tits. David witnessed her pinching her own nipples and then releasing her right hand to reach down for his wet cock. She held it up, and then carefully shoved it between her tits. David spread his legs out further, dangling them in the air as he grinned big.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Use those tits on me! There you go!"

"Mmmmm, that's what I'm about to do!"

Again, he caught sight of Brie winning at him before she glanced down to look at his cock stuffed between her big tits. David let out a moan, watching now as she gripped her tits and squeezed them tightly around his shaft. When she began to pump them up and down to fuck his cock, he couldn't hold back from moaning again.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!"

As David called out, Brie let out a soft moan of her own. She pumped her tits up and down, forcing the head of his cock to poke up from between them with each full thrust. When Brie leaned her head back up to look at him, David didn't notice the expression on her face. His eyes were set watching his cock disappear between the folds of her tits and the head popping back up. Letting out another series of soft moans, David soon could hear Brie giggling. When he glanced up to see the look on her face, she carried a goofy smirk almost as if she were about to bust out laughing at him.

"You like that?"

"Of course I do! You're stacked! If you ask me, I'd say you were built for this."

She began to giggle but bit down on her lower lip as if to prevent a full laugh. David glanced back down, watching as her breasts pounded up and down over his fat cock. Brie thrust them at a moderate pace, fucking his cock to a pulp while all he could do was sit there and enjoy this moment. A simple blowjob was fast developing into something more, just the kind of night David had been hoping for.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Mmmmmmmmm, it feels so fucking good."

Brie bit down on her lower lip once again after speaking. She slowed her movements down a bit while gazing up into his eyes. David couldn't help but grin back at her before speaking.

"You like having a cock between your tits, babe?"

"Yes I do."

"You were built for it. A stacked slut with a fun sense of humor, that's you."

Finally, he forced Brie to laugh and flash her perfect white teeth in a smile but only momentarily. She leaned her head down, parting her lips and then darting her tongue out to flick across the head of his dick. David moaned and encouraged her with sweet filthy words.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. You can't get enough of my cock, huh? I knew you were a true slut the moment I laid eyes on you."

He didn't expect a reply back to her as Brie attempted to suck and fuck his cock simultaneously by utilizing her tits and lips. She began to thrust her boobs up and down again, forcing the head of his cock in range for her tongue to lap over. Each time Brie thrust down, her tongue licked over his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, man..."

Letting out another moan, David stretched his legs out and leaned back into the seat. He didn't interfere with Brie as he couldn't get enough of this pleasure. She eventually stopped moving her tits all together and leaned her head down far enough to sink the head of his cock between lips. She sucked it for a few seconds, pulling her lips off with a loud popping sound and then exhaling deeply. She gritted her teeth from behind her lips, giving him a flash of hunger in her eyes before that same silly smile returned on her face. Expecting her to say something, David nodded at her but all Brie did was let go of her boobs and then grip his shaft with her right hand once again. She rubbed it up against her left tit, tapping the head of his shaft up against her nipple playfully.

"I know you just wanted a blowjob... but we're gonna do a lot more than that."

Her words caught him off guard as Brie began to smack his cock up against her nipple. David let out a moan, watching her bite down on her lower lip and glare back at him. She moved his dick towards her other breast and repeated the same action. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"I was hoping you'd want me to fuck you, I'll be honest."

David's admission provoked her eyes to glance back up at him as she let go of his cock and began to rise up from her knees. Brie bit down on her lower lip, once again showing that same silly smirk he would no doubt remember her for.

"You can fuck me, but I wanna get on top, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind! I'm a dirty old perv, so why would I?"

She giggled at him, now standing up and moving her hands down to the waist band of her grey colored stretch pants. David leaned up, watching as she pulled them down to reveal a pair of white panties. Brie pulled her feet out of the pants, leaving them there on the floorboard with the rest of their discarded clothes. When she pushed her panties down, David smirked upon the reveal of her sweet wet pussy.

"Ohhh, that's beautiful."

Not a hair in sight, freshly shaved and visibly wet pink folds. David couldn't help but smirk upon gazing down at her sweet delight.

"Now that is beautiful."

Brie seemingly ignored his praise, instead reaching for his cock with her right hand and then climbing onto seats. She straddled him, hovering her opening directly above his thick shaft. David moved his hands over her breasts, getting a nice squeeze while Brie became busy lining herself up properly.

"You really like my boobs, huh?"

"Absolutely, babe."

Expecting a laugh out of her, what he got instead was a purring moan. Her nipples poked into the palms of his hands and David squeezed her boobs again, right as she slid herself down his shaft. Letting out a gasp, Brie moaned again.

"Ohhhh, god!"

She swallowed her breath, moving her hands over his shirt covered chest. For a moment they glanced into each others eyes as David slid his hands down to her hips to help her out. Leaning back into the seat, he used his right hand to roam up her buttocks from behind. Brie bit down on her lower lip upon feeling his hand squeeze one of her ass cheeks. As she began to roll her hips and grind down into him, he playfully smacked her ass from behind.

"Ride that fucking cock, babe!"

Rolling her hips again, Brie adjusted her hands on his chest and then glared into his eyes.

"You want me to ride it like a dirty fucking slut?"

David responded to her question by spanking her ass again with his hand and then nodding at her.

"Yeah, show me what you've got, babe!"

Grinding her hips in a rotation, Brie shoved her hands down into his shirt, raking at the fabric with her nails as she began to move up and down. His cock thrust into her cunt, back and forth rocking at the steady pace she made.

"Mmmmmm, fuck!!"

She called out to him to him, clenching her teeth together and roaring in a growl. David watched her breasts begin bouncing around in front of him. He leaned forward and shoved his face between those tits, moving his hands to them as he parted her lips and started slobbering all over them. Brie gasped at first then moaned out to him.

"Fuck! Yeah!! You love those boobs, huh!? Suck on 'em!!"

Brie moved her hands to the back of his head, roaming through his faded short hair as David had begun motorboating her tits. He loudly slobbered and sucked on them while pinching her nipples with both hands. He squeezed her breasts, rubbing them up against both cheeks of his face as Brie moaned to him. She came to a sudden stop from rocking her hips, now leaning forward again. David began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her pussy at a faster pace from which she moved.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh god! YES!!"

With his face still lodged between her breasts, David let out a subtle grunt upon feeling her nails raking through his hair. Brie gasped for air as the sound of his balls smacking up into her thighs was heard clearly throughout the van.

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!!"

She moved her hands to his shoulders, sinking her nails down into his skin as David raised his head from her breasts. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, listening to her moan out. He slowed down slightly, alerting Brie as she gazed back into his eyes and bit down on her lower lip, 'mmmmmm', her moan came out like a purr or sexual growl. She moved her hands off his shoulders and began to get up.

"Hold on, I gotta get up. I want you to really fuck me."

Raising herself up, Brie gripped the base of his cock and carefully slid it out of her tight cunt. Setting her feet back down onto the floorboard of the van, she bent over the seat, spreading her legs out and resting her forearms down over the surface. David knew just what she wanted from him. He got up and stepped his way behind her, taking a glance at her cute bum.

"Damn, you've got a nice ass too, babe."

Spank! His hand slapped across her buttocks. Brie let out a loud moan, glancing at him from beyond her right shoulder.

"Don't make me beg for it! I need your fucking cock and I need it right now!!"

David chuckled at how impatient she was acting. With his hand holding his rod, he teased her by rubbing it down between her thighs. Brie moaned, now pouting as she called out to him.

"I want you to fuck the shit outta me. Fuck me like the dirty old perv you are and don't stop!!"

"You won't have to ask twice for that, babe!"

Thrusting his cock back into her pussy, David let out a moan while Brie sounded satisfied in her soft cry. She turned her head forward, glancing back at the seats in front of her and then closed her eyes as he began to thrust forward.

"Yesssss, that's it! Ohhhhh, god!!"

She closed her eyes, letting out another gasp and then biting down on her lower lip. Brie let out a muffled moan while David fucked her. He grunted, moving his hands to her hips and pumping his cock into her pussy at a moderate speed. His eyes glanced down to look at her ass, fighting off the temptation to move his right hand back and spank it again. There would be time for that later, but for now he had to give her what she asked for.

"Oh god, that's it! Yes, YESSSSS!!"

Brie screamed to him. Her breasts from underneath began to shake and bounce, moving up and down while locks of her golden hair sway and shook wildly.

"FASTER!! HARDER!! DON'T STOP, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

"You want more, you silly fucking slut!?"

David reached for her hair, snatching up a grip after he replied to her. He listened to Brie groan as he pulled at her hair.

"YES!! PULL MY HAIR AND FUCK ME LIKE A NASTY LITTLE SLUT!!"

"I'll fucking spank you too!"

"YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

Holding her hair tightly, David yanked it while bucking his hips as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of their bodies hitting together shook the van as Brie screamed and yelled for more. Her eyes remained shut, breasts still bouncing with every thrust he sent into her. Grunting aloud, Brie raked her fingernails across the leather surface of the cushions while he reared back his other hand and proceeded to spank her ass by demand.

"Ohhhhhh, god!"

SPANK!

"Fuck!!"

SPANK!

"Yessss!!"

SPANK!

"You are sexy fucking slut!"

SPANK!

David would've laughed after his reply back to her if not for the pleasure of having his cock pumping back and forth into her juicy cunt. Brie began to gasp, not replying back as she soon let out a soft cry.

"Oh god, ohhhhhh god.. You... you're gonna... make me..."

"Am I gonna make you cum like a nasty fucking slut, is that it?"

He reared his hand back and spanked her ass after speaking. David let go of her hair, knowing what was about to come as he slowed himself down. Brie balled her hands into fists, pounding them down onto the surface of the seats. Down below, she curled her toes up, stomping her feet as her legs were now shaking and she screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

From within her pussy, David felt the warmness of her gushing juices and immediately stepped back to pull his cock out. His action was met with a sudden burst of her love nectar squirting down onto the floorboard of the van and drenching her thighs. Such a beautiful sight of glimmering drops on the floor had only made David smile. This was better than he could've hoped for one last fun ride in this van. A mess like that on the floor wasn't going to be cleaned up this time.

"Oh my fucking god... you... you know how to fuck. I could do this every now and then. I probably shouldn't tell you that, but I'm being honest."

Brie's words snapped him back into reality as David began to laugh. His cock was still hard as he had managed to hold himself off so far from blowing his load. Glancing down at it, he smirked upon seeing some of her juices dripping off.

"What can I say, babe? You thought I was married when we first met. This is why I don't need a wife, I get my rocks off fucking hot sluts like you who flash me from the back of this van."

She leaned up from the seats, now using the palms of her hands to hold herself up. David watched her hair flip as she looked at him from across her right shoulder. Brie gave him a mischievous grin and slightly shook her head before responding to his words.

"I should've known you've done this before. I can tell from that look on your face! So you weren't lying when you talked about other women getting naked in this van!"

Grinning ear to ear, David couldn't hold back the smirk on his face. He nodded back at Brie and teased her by rubbing his cock up the crack of her ass. She let out a moan, but he had to reply back to her.

"Nope, I wasn't lying! You said you're in Marvel movies right? Ask one of your costars about David the taxi man, she'll tell you all about me."

Offering her a wink, David watched her face curl up in a pout.

"You said you didn't know what those movies were!"

"Well, I've never seen them... but I know the other pretty lady in those movies besides you. The one that dyes her hair red and wears that black leather suit. Seriously, ask her about me, I'm sure she'll tell you something... or maybe not."

Brie's lower lip fell as she gasped.

"You fucked Scarlett!?"

"Yep! Go ask her, I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about me."

Rubbing his cock up the crack of her buttocks, David spoke again to bring the conversation back to Brie's lustful body.

"Now please tell me you're the kind of slut that likes to get fucked in the ass. Cause if you are, you've stolen my perverted heart babe."

She giggled at him and then shook her ass. Brie smirked at him from across her shoulder as she shoved her booty back, forcing his cock to rub up and down the crack of it.

"I wouldn't be a true slut if I didn't often get pounded in the ass..."

Her voice called out to him low and seductively. David moved his hand down to grab his cock at the base, now guiding it down the crack to find her dark little hole. Pushing it forward, he listened to Brie let out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck... Go slow at first, it's been a while since I've done this."

Letting out an audible gulp, she maintained her hands down into the cushions of the seats below. Brie had slightly lifted herself up a bit more, now biting down on her lower lip as David slowly pushed his long fat shaft into her ass.

"Fuck, you're tight..."

Taking his time to slowly thrust into her and grow accustomed to this feeling, David let out a subtle grunt. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks, softly caressing her skin and then giving them both a nice squeeze. Brie purred a moan, now speaking aloud.

"You know... Every older man I've been with manages to hold himself off from blowing his load. I just know that when you cum, you're gonna cum fucking hard for me."

"Yeah, I was planning on emptying my balls for you after this."

"Ohhhhhhh, really? And where were you gonna-"

He abruptly cut her off, yelling over her.

"All over your cute fucking face!"

"Mmmmmm, that's a deal!"

Brie bit down on her lower lip as David began to thrust his cock into her ass now at a slightly faster speed. He watched every inch of his long shaft disappear into her thick ass, moving his hands to grip her hips as he moderately picked up the pace and pumped into a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes, curling up her toes while moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, fuck my ass!"

Hearing her words, David felt the need to begin pumping faster and harder. He spread his legs further out on the floorboard as Brie curled her toes up from within her pink socks. His balls began to hit up against the undersides of her booty cheeks with each full thrust as he pounded into her faster and harder.

"Yes! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Brie dropped her lower lip, gasping and panting now as she desperately tried to grip the leather cushions of the seats. David didn't utter any words, as he grunted and maintained his position, pumping his fat cock in and out of her ass. He raised his right hand and brought it down for a hard smack, listening to her yell for him. Like before, her breasts were shaking and moving all around from underneath. To be able to fuck her in the ass like this was one pleasure David wished he had more time for, but he knew sooner than later he was going he couldn't hold back his impending orgasm.

"You're a bad fucking girl, babe!"

His hand came down on her ass again, now slowing himself down. David let out a grunt, eager to at least get a few more thrusts into her rear end hole before he was done. One, two and three. He finally gritted his teeth and began to pull his rod out.

"Ohhh, god! Fuck!"

Upon feeling the absence of his cock no longer up her ass, Brie began to turn around and face him. David had stepped back, gripping his shaft and now watching her fall onto her knees like an obedient slut. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she held her head beneath his cock.

"Cum for me... Cum all over my slutty fucking face..."

Such dirty words spoken in a low seductive manner. David could see her teeth gritted from behind her pink lips. Brie brought both of her hands to his hanging ball sack below and began to gently massage his balls.

"Ohhhhh god, I'm gonna cum for you... I'm gonna cum, babe... Ohhhhhh, yeah."

Taking deep breathes, David continued to stroke his cock up and down while holding it directly above her head. Brie closed her eyes, eagerly anticipating this moment to be made into a sticky mess. Her fingertips caressed his hairy balls, rubbing at them gently. David exhaled one last time and then cried out as his cock finally exploded within his wanking hand.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Brie was right in the process of licking her lips when the first string of his cum splatted across the left side of her nose. Another thick string of his seed followed afterwards, slathering across the right side of her forehead and dripping into her eyebrow. It came before another string layered over her left temple, sending a thick droplet into her blonde hair. Brie kept her eyes closed, giggling as he continued to cum. David managed to fire off a thick wad directly onto her forehead, just before the next string missed her face entirely and went into her hair. A few droplets had missed, landing onto the floorboard below where she had already made a mess with her own juices.

"Oh my fucking god, so much cum for me. Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

Her sexy voice and choice of words were enough to make David force one last string of cum out of his cock and watching it land over her right cheek. Brie bit down on her lower lip, flashing the top row of her teeth as she opened her eyes and then gave him a smug but satisfied smile. David couldn't stop himself from returning the favor, looking down at her with the biggest grin he could produce. This had been a long night of fucking in his van and he felt proud.

"You look beautiful, babe."

"Thank you."

She gripped his cock, bringing it to her lips and then sucking on the head to milk him dry of his final drops of cum. When Brie pulled it from her mouth, David let out a sigh of relief. For a moment, he gazed down to look at her beautifully drenched face, dripping in his cum. A satisfied man, as he knew that this was the last night he had of banging a famous woman in the back of his van. He was already thinking to himself about how he was going to feel when grabbing his pen and jotting Brie's name down in his diary. His eyes scanned the back of the van and he nodded to himself.

"Alright, that was fun but I think I've gotta get you home now."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that."

Wiping the cum from her face, David watched her wipe it onto her shirt down on the floor. Brie gave him a silly grin and then spoke again.

"At least you gave me an excuse to jump in the shower after I get through the door."

"Yeah and you gave me a good excuse to call this night off and go home to get some sleep."

Brie laughed at his comeback and offered a wink with the cum still dripping down her face. David grabbed his underwear from off the floor and began getting dressed while she did the same. The thought couldn't escape his mind just how much he was going to miss this van. Brie may have knew part of his secret, but only David was the one able to recall every last famed woman who had taken a ride in the back of his van. There had been years worth of memories made within this vehicle, all of which would be lost in time. Thinking to himself that he would soon lose this van forever, David at least could reassure himself that the freaks truly did come out at night. He was well aware the chances would've been slim for Brie to have been his passenger on any other shift.

THE END
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 12:32:52 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Nidhogg

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2021, 11:28:51 AM »

Security features were a high point for the new vans. David was not happy to know that a camera would be placed in the back of his cab at all times to monitor activity with the passengers.

Poor David. Now he'll have to take the girls with him outside to have fun with them!  ;D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA