Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: On The Set of Heroes With Ali Larter  (Read 4011 times)

Kash_The_Priest

On The Set of Heroes With Ali Larter
« on: September 11, 2019, 07:47:58 PM »
Codes: mf, cons, oral, anal, feet fetish.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and is not be taken seriously and shouldn’t be viewed by anyone under 18
Author’s note: This is story is set on the first episode of season 1 of Heroes. This story was originally published August 15th 2007.

I had just come out of a job interview for the upcoming TV series by NBC called ‘Heroes.’ They were looking for numerous cameramen for the show. The show was suppose to have loads of characters all around the US, so there was so many scenes to do and to do them one by one was gonna take way too long. So they decided to film numerous scenes at the same time, so they needed more cameramen.
I found this out and went in for an interview straight away. When I went in, they were desperate as they were due to start filming in two days and it wasn’t really an interview. They hired the first people that came in on the spot. The interview was just a formality.

So I decided to head off to a bar to celebrate. Unfortunately for me, my friends were all still at work and it was only three in the afternoon. It didn’t really matter to me when I started drinking, I had no work for another two days. Well, I had tomorrow and today off.

I sat down at the bar, on a stool and ordered a drink. I was just half way through when someone came and sat down two stools away from me. I looked in the direction to see who it was, this was the only other person here apart from me.

It was a woman. She had blonde hair that was left out, big hoop ear rings. She was dressed casually, in blue denim jeans, a plain white top, that was low cut showing off her cleavage and a black jacket. I recognised her instantly. She ordered a drink and the bar tender served her drink instantly.

“You’re Ali Larter. Aren’t you?” I asked her, already knowing the answer to the question.

“You a fan?” She asked not looking at me, concentrating on her drink. She had a cold tone to her voice.

“I’ve seen you in a couple of movies, but We’ll be seeing a lot of each other in the next couple of months.”

“Do I know you?” She asked looking at me.

“No. But you will.” I said taking a sip, avoiding her icy glare. “I’m Kash, I’m working on ‘Heroes’ too.”

“Oh!” Ali said, her voice turning normal. “I thought you were a fan trying to hassle me.” She laughed. “So what are you going to be doing?” She asked.

“I’m a camera man.” I replied.

“You here by yourself?” Ali asked.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“Me too.” She said taking a sip of her drink. “Seeing as though we’re both here alone and we’ll be working together, how ‘bout we get to know each other?”

“Sure!” I said moving over the two stools to be sitting on the stool right next to her.

“So what have you done before?” Ali asked me.

“Nothing really. I just finished college and I’ve been looking for work and this is my first gig.”

“That’s one hell of a gig as your first gig.” Ali commented.

“You really think the show’s gonna be that big?”

“I know it is. That’s why I tried every thing I could to get on to it. I even cried when I got a call from my agent saying I got the part.” Ali said taking a sip of her drink. “This is gonna be my big break through role.”

“I thought that was ‘Final destination.’” I commented.

“Me too. But after the first one, I wasn’t really getting offered anything, so I did a cameo in the second, hoping that people would remember me and I’d get roles.”

“You’ve had quite a lot of roles though.”

“None that I really wanted to do. I mean I did a movie called ‘3-Way,’ where I was some chick in the background.”

“Yeah.” That was quite a crappy movie.”

“You’ve seen it?” She asked, sounding very surprised.

“Yeah. It was awesome.” I said.

“Awesome? Didn’t you just say it was crappy?” Ali asked.

“Well… The movie was very bad. But…” I was a little embarrassed now at the reason why I thought it was awesome and I didn’t want to tell her why.

“But…?” Ali motioned with her hand for me to continue.

“I’m not gonna say.” I said taking a long sip of my drink.

“Why not?” Ali smiled, her voice went a little high there.

“You’ll think I’m a pervert.”

“Oh!” Ali laughed. “I get it.”

“You do?”

“You like my butt!” She said in a teasing voice.

“Well, you do have an incredible ass.” I said leaning back to get a glimpse of her ass. Ali shook her ass while she was sat on the stool.

“I know.” She said. Guess she knew that she was hot. And it wasn’t just her ass, she had quite big breasts and a beautiful face.

“So.” I said taking a pause. “Did that guy really… you know… put his thing… in?” I asked about the love scene that she had with the guy in the movie, where he does her from behind.

“No!” Ali laughed. “We pretended to get his dick out and he just dry humped me, rubbing his crotch against my ass.”

“But you had no panties on.” I said. In the scene, you see from the side and you clearly see no under wear.

“I know.” She said avoiding eye contact, sipping her drink.

“So… did the whole crew see your…?” I asked and Ali laughed.

“They might’ve.” She shrugged her shoulder. “What you saw on the movie is what happened. Once the scene was done, I pulled the covers up to cover myself.”

“Is there any scenes like that in ‘Heroes?’” I asked.

“Ahhhhh!” Ali gave a open mouthed shocked look, that was fake. She pushed my arm with her forearm. “You really want to see a lot more of me don’t you?”

“Yeah.” I answered, not really worrying about her reaction. We’ve been talking for a bit now and the topic we were talking about was her ass and now her pussy.

“Well, you’re in luck. I play a stripper in ‘Heroes.’ Well, an online stripper. I had to take some exotic dancing lessons for some of the scenes in the show.” I didn’t say anything. I sat there stunned, thinking about her stripping before my very eyes. Ali looked at me and laughed.

“Speechless at seeing my body?” Ali joked. I nodded. “You know, you’re the first guy to ask about my scenes in ‘3-Way’ over the whipped cream scene in ‘Varsity Blues.’”

“Dawson’s gay anyway.” I said referring to James Van Der Beek as Dawson, the character that made him famous. “What guy turns down a woman who’s standing there butt naked, their private parts covered in whipped cream? Especially if that woman is you.”

“You know exactly what to say to flatter a girl don’t you?” Ali asked, smiling.

“You must be use to it by know.” I said. “They never had a shot of you from behind did they? Did you have whipped cream on your ass?”

“No!” Ali asked. “My ass was bare.“

“So…” I said taking a pause before I asked my next question. “Did you jus wipe the cream off? Or is Dawson really not gay and he licked it off when the camera’s stopped rolling?” Ali laughed.

“This feels like some kind of interview.” Ali said. “I’ve never been grilled this bad before. I took a shower. And yes, I was by myself.” She added laughing. She finished off her drink.

“I’m gonna head out now. It was nice talking to you. A little forward, but still nice talking to you. And, you gave me a nice ego boost.” Ali said leaning forward, kissing me on the cheek. She was leaning forward and her top was quite low cut, which showed off her cleavage very well.

“Checking out my boobs?” Ali asked laughing.

“Can I…” I wanted to touch them so badly now, but I didn’t have the balls to complete the question.

“You wanna touch ‘em?” She asked, still leaning forward. She placed her hands on her boobs, cupping them. “Maybe next time.” She placed a hand on my shoulder as she stood up straight. She grabbed her handbag with her other hand.

“Bye!” She said as she grabbed my ass. I looked back to see her walking away, giving a huge smile.

“Bye.” I said very faintly as I watched her ass as she walked away. She looked more beautiful in person and she grabbed my ass. That showed that she likes me. Either that or she was just stringing me along.

Today was the first day of filming. I was filming a couple of scenes with Hayden Panettiere, the school girl and a couple of scenes with Milo Ventimiglia the guy who can fly. And this was all before lunch time.

For lunch I headed to the cafeteria. I bought a couple of sandwiches, I figured if I didn’t finish all the sandwiches, I could always keep what I didn’t eat for later. I sat down at the smallest table in the cafeteria, which seated four people.

“Hey!” I heard Ali’s voice as she approached me from behind. She placed her tray on the table and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she sat down opposite me. Hayden Panettiere, the school girl, was with her and she sat down beside Ali. Hayden was in the cheerleading outfit that she was filming in and Ali was in a low cut black top and a short black skirt.

“This is Hayden.” Ali introduced her. “And this is Kash.”

“Yeah, I filmed a couple of her scenes today.” I said.

“I haven’t done any scenes yet.” Ali said.

“I wish I had no scenes. I’ve been filming for hours.” Hayden complained.

“If you had no scenes, than you wouldn’t be on the show.” Ali made fun of Hayden, messing her hair with her hand. Hayden pulled away.

“Oh yeah!” She smiled. “That’s a good point.” They had a kind of sister dynamic between them.

“How long have you guy’s known each other?” I asked them. Ali shrugged her shoulders.

“A week?” Ali replied.

“I think it’s less.” Hayden laughed.

“Why?” Ali asked.

“No reason.” I replied. Ali gave me a look, raising her eye brows and then I felt a foot creeping up my chin. Ali was sitting directly in front of me and from the look she gave I knew it was her foot.

I played it cool like I hadn’t noticed her foot on my chin. I looked up at her and she gave me a smile as I felt the sole of her barefoot on my knee. She gave me a seductive look with her eyes as I felt her foot move up my inner thigh. I started to feel my cock start to get a slight boner.

Ali moved her foot up further until she could feel my cock head. She gave me a smile and her eyes widened as she started to rub my cock head with her toes, through my pants. I could feel my cock getting harder. She pushed my cock down, so that it was in between my thighs, going down one of my pant legs.

“So what’s the first scene you film today?” I asked Ali, trying to take my focus of her foot rubbing my dick.

“After lunch.” Ali replied, now working her foot up and down my shaft. “You’re the camera man.”

“I don’t remember me being scheduled to do a scene with you today.”

“I requested you.” Ali replied.

“How come?” Hayden asked, getting involved with the conversation again.

“I have to do a little… stripping, is probably the best word for it and I’d feel totally uncomfortable with a total stranger staring at me.” Ali answered locking her eyes on mine as she squeezed my cock head through my pant with her toes.

“I’d be uncomfortable if people saw me in my bra and panties.” Hayden said.

“A thong.” Ali said.

“Just a thong?” Hayden asked sounding shocked. I thought she meant a bra and a thing, but if it was just a thong, that would be even better, considering that I’ll be filming the scene.

“Mmm-hmm.” Ali said as I felt her two biggest toes hold my zip and pull it down. “That’s why I’d rather have someone who knows me instead of a stranger gawking at me.” Ali added.

“Wouldn’t it make it weird? Knowing that he’s seen your boobs?” Hayden asked.

“It’s just a part of your body.” Ali shrugged as she worked her big toe under the waist band of my boxers. She started to rub the base of my shaft with the tip of her big toe. The rest of my cock was going down my pant leg, half way down my thigh and seeing as though my cock was erect, she wasn’t going to be able to get my cock out. Thank God for that, not that I didn’t want her to, but there was too many people here.

“I think it’s time I got going.” Hayden said looking at her watch, getting up.

“You just got here!” I said to her.

“We should get going too.” Ali said looking at me with an evil smile, knowing fully well that she had given me a full hard on and that it would be visible when I stood up.

“Let me finish this piece.” I said, finishing off the rest of the sandwich I had in my hand. Hayden and Ali hugged as Hayden left and Ali put her tray away and came back.

“Has your erection calmed down yet?” She asked leaning forward, her cleavage right in front of my face. I couldn’t help but stare.

“Yeah!” I said getting up. Ali leaned forward.

“Your fly’s undone!” She said pulling it up. I looked around to see if anyone saw what she did. Luckily, it looked like no one did. I quickly put my tray away and walked up behind Ali and beside her.

As we made our way to the set, I was looking down and notice she was wearing some kind of flip flops, but they looked expensive, not the cheap ones that you can get. She had clear nail polish on her toes, her toes were long and her big toes looked a little wider than the average big toe.

“I just got a pedicure.” Ali said, noticing me staring at her feet. “I figured every part of me should look good, considering I’ll be showing a lot of it on camera.” Ali was very confident about her looks.

“Aren’t you gonna be a little nervous?” I asked her as we approached her dressing room.

“A little. But it’s a closed set and you’ll be there. It’ll be like I’m doing a little striptease just for you.” She gave a cheeky grin and went into her dressing room.

“Kash!” I heard a guys voice behind me.

“Yes!“ I said turning around. I instantly recognised the guy, he was like a assistant to one of the dozens and dozens of guys who were part of the crew. I could never remember all of their names, but I remembered their faces.

I walked up to him, following him. No doubt he was here to call me for the end of the break and to get back to work.

We were sat there waiting for Ali Larter to come into the room. The setting for the next scene was set in a bedroom, which is suppose to be the bedroom of Ali Larter’s character. This is going to be the first scene that you see her in on the show. Her character does live internet strips on web cam’s, where people pay her in order to see more. So for that reason, this was a closed set. Only Ali Larter, the director, whose name I also didn’t remember, and me would be present for the scene. There was a couple of assistants in the room, but they’d be gone once Ali comes.

After waiting about 10 minutes, Ali came into the room, wearing a pink robe and she was barefoot as well. The reason why this was a closed set was because she was going topless in it, not that you‘d be able to see anything in the episode. The plan was for her to be topless, so viewers knew what was going on, but they weren‘t going to see anything. The only people that were gonna see anything were all in the room. Sure this wasn’t the first time Ali Larter was going topless, but it was a closed set all the other times she went topless in movies.

She came in and gave me a big smile. She had a smile that looked like she had a slight gap in between her two front teeth, but when you looked closer, it was actually her gums that went down in between them a little. Her smile was quite sexy, the look she gave with her eyes and this feature of her teeth added a certain… innocence to her smile.

The director was going over what he wanted from her in the scene, what she was gonna do. This was basically the most simple scene she was gonna do. Me and Ali didn’t talk to each other while we filmed, mainly cause we had a job to do, which needed to be done quick.

I started to roll film once the director said ‘Action’ and Ali started to do her thing. After being bought to full hardness by her feet not so long ago and now seeing her in nothing but a tiny pair of black panties on all fours, grinding her body, shaking her ass and also the vision of her bare breasts, I was back to full hardness.

I was having trouble concentrating and making sure that her nipples stayed out of view on film. I just noticed that she was wearing panties. I thought she said to Hayden during lunch she was gonna be in a thong? She probably said that because she knew that would turn me on even more than just panties.

The director was sanding a couple of steps to the side and in front of me, just out of view of the camera. Ali looked back at me and smiled. On film it looked like she was looking back at the web cam and smiling.

We did a few more takes and Ali was just flawless in every take and it she turned me on with every take. Each take ended with her going over to the PC and typing. What she typed didn’t actually matter, we add the actual monitor screen in with computer effects during editing, mainly because the screen doesn’t film too well. It was only on right now so it gave off light and looked more realistic.

“Pervert!” Ali Larter said finishing off a take. Her only line in the whole scene.

“That was excellent!” The director said.

“Thanks David!” Ali said.

“I’ll see you for your next scene later.” He said and left. Quick and efficient. Guess that’s why they hired him.

“So that’s his name!” I said out loud once he left.

“Are you serious? You don’t know his name and you’ve been working with him all morning!” Ali said sounding surprised.

“I only remember names of people that have an effect on me.” I replied still sat behind the camera.

“Or the ones that give you a hard-on.” Ali smiled. “Come! Sit!!” She said patting the spot next to her on the bed.

“I… Kinda have…” I started, trying to tell her I had an erection, seeing as though she was open about it.

“An erection?” Ali completed my sentence and asked me at the same time. “I know. I could see it throughout the whole time we were filming.” She smiled.

“Yeah. You turned me on a lot.” I said, trying to sound serious and sarcastic at the same time, so she could interpret it in which ever way she wanted.

“Was it my ass that turned you on?” Ali asked looking at me seriously. “Or was it seeing my bare breasts?”

“You’re- you’re…” I stuttered. “…ass.” I finally said.

“Why don’t you come sit next to me?” She asked, her voice sounding low and seductive. “Maybe I’ll help to relieve you.” She said pushing her chest out. I stood up, my erection clearly sticking out.

“Wow!” Ali commented. “It felt huge when I was touching them with my foot, but seeing it. It looks huge.” She said as I sat down beside her. She placed her hand on my thigh and started to rub them, going around to the inside of my thighs.
Ali had been flirting with me, she had even touched my penis with her toes after using them to get me hard and was constantly talking about sex and my dick in particular and now she was feeling my legs. Everything was looking like it was leading to what I wanted to do with her.

“How turned on were you by my scene?” Ali asked leaning forward, her face very close to mine. “Did you leak out any pre-cum?” She asked.

“Yes.” I replied instantly. I felt my boxers on the tip of my cock and it felt wet, I hadn’t actually noticed it until she just asked me now.

“What thoughts were running through your head?” She asked, her eyes locked on mine as I felt her hand move up to my cock, rubbing my erection through my pants, this time with her hand. I was just speechless.

“Were they about my ass?” Ali asked rubbing my cock a little faster now. “Were you thinking about all the things that you want to do to my ass?” She had a slight pouty look on her face.

“Yes!” Was all I could say to her now. No other words were coming out of my mouth. Ali unzipped my flies and I felt her warm hands go under my waist band and touch the side of my shaft, slowly going to the tip. I could feel a spurt of pre-cum leak out of my pee hole and onto Ali’s finger tips. Ali smiled.

“You’re getting so wet!” She said taking her hands out of my pants and bringing her finger tips to her mouth, sucking my pre-cum off.

“Your cock feels so hot against my hand.” Ali said putting her hand back into my boxers, squeezing my cock at the base. “I wonder how hot it’d feel in my mouth?” She asked, starting to lower her head. I stopped her and I kissed her, I wanted to kiss her before she put her mouth on my cock. She opened her mouth instantly, pulling my tongue into her mouth with her tongue, sucking hungrily at my tongue.

While we kissed she pulled my cock out of my pants and started to jerk my dick as fast as she could, squeezing my cock hard as she worked her hand up and down my shaft. Another warm spurt of pre-cum oozed out and down her knuckles. Ali broke the kiss and laughed.

“Looks like someone is getting close to cumming soon!” She said lowering her head, taking my cock into her warm mouth, swirling her wet tongue around my huge, sensitive head.

“Fuck!” I moaned, closing my eyes and leaning back on my hands. I heard a noise and opened my eyes instantly. I don’t know where the noise came from, but I didn’t see anything and my focus went back to watching Ali sucking my cock.

“You like that?” Ali asked taking her mouth off my cock for a second and then going back to sucking my cock. She was bobbing her head up and down really fast. Her lips felt so soft on my shaft, working up and down at an increasing pace with every stroke.

I didn’t feel like I was gonna last much longer and it wasn’t long until I felt my balls tighten. I could feel my orgasm approaching very quickly as she continued to working her lips up and down my shaft really fast, swirling her tongue around my pee hole when she worked her lips up. It was as if she could sense it and was going even faster now.

“Fuck! I’M GONNA CUM!” I yelled. Ali kept my cock head in her mouth, sucking hard while she stroked my cock with her hand as fast as she could.

My cum started to jet out into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat as it shot out with force. Ali had a smile on her face as she milked my cock with her hand, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

I felt my hips buck a little from having her mouth on my sensitive cock head as I came. Ali kept her mouth on my cock until my orgasm finished. She took her mouth off and swallowed my cum. She let out a laugh as she continued to stroke my cock and then she placed her mouth on my cock again and continued to suck me off even though I had already cum.

I placed my hand on her back and made my way down to her butt, squeezing her butt cheek. Ali looked at me and smiled. She stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. Standing in front of me in nothing but a small pair of black panties.

“Take my panties off.” Ali ordered me. I reached forward, holding the waist band and pulled it down her toned thighs and her beautiful calves.

“You smell that?” Ali asked. I took a whiff and my nostrils were invaded by her musky scent. I looked at her pussy to see that it was already wet.

“Look how wet you’ve made me by sucking you off.” Ali said looking down at me. “You want a taste?” She had a tiny, neatly trimmed patch of dark blonde hair just above her opening.

“Yes!” I replied moving my head forward, licking the top of her cunt, getting a taste of her woman hood. She lifted one leg up, placing her foot on the bed beside me, while her other foot was still on the floor. This opened up her legs enough for me to lick down her slit and work my tongue into her already moist hole.

“Fuck! That feels good!” Ali moaned gripping the back of my head by my hair, pushing my face into her pussy more, my nose getting buried into her pubic hair. I reached around with one hand, holding her butt cheek, pushing her closer to me as I got my tongue in as deep as I could.

Ali started to grind her hips up and down on my tongue, fucking herself with my tongue. I still had one hand on her butt cheek, squeezing it hard.

“Yeah! You’re tongue feels so good in my pussy!” Ali moaned, still grinding her hips, my finger tips going into her butt crack. “Oh! You wanna finger my ass too?” She moaned. I took that as a sign that she didn’t mind a finger up her ass, so I moved my hand near her pussy and got my finger wet with her juices and used her own cum as lubrication, to squeeze my finger into her tight little butt hole.

“FUCK!” Ali moaned, her voice getting much louder. “Yeah! Finger fuck my tight little ass, get it nice and loose for your huge cock!” She yelled. She wanted me to fuck her ass? This started to make me get hard instantly.

I started to feel my dick get harder every time I worked my finger into her ass, while I tongued her pussy. Ali still had one hand on the back of my head and she reached down with her other hand and started to rub her clit.

By now I was supporting a full hard on, going as fast as I could so that I could feel her tight ring around my cock. It was just a matter of minutes before she started grinding her hips up and down really fast, her hips starting to buck as I started to feel her pussy start to contract around my tongue.

“FUCK! I’M CUMMING!” Ali yelled, her juices flowing out of her tight cunt as she struggled to stay standing, her knees nearly giving way from the intensity of her orgasm. I heard a sound come from behind me, but Ali had my face pressed against her pussy and I couldn’t look back to see.
Once her orgasm finished, Ali let go of the back of my head and lay down on the bed.

“That was intense!” She commented, giggling. I turned around and lowered my head to her pussy and I started to lick all her cum off, licking her pussy lips, around her groin and pushing my tongue into her moist hole..

Ali pulled my face off her pussy and up towards her, so I crawled up the bed. She pulled my face closer to hers and we kissed, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and started sucking at my tongue.

“Now, take off your clothes!” She ordered me. I quickly got up and stripped down to nothing. Ali rolled slightly on to her side and lifted one leg up and held it close to her breast with one of her hands.

“Get my ass hole nice and wet.” Ali said with a excited look in her eyes.

“Don’t you want it in the pussy first?” I asked, my eyes glued on her round, firm ass cheeks.

“Do you have a rubber?” She asked.

“No.” I replied.

“I didn’t think so.” She said with a cocky smile. “Now lick my ass hole!” I got onto the bed and I pushed her thick ass cheek up and licked down her butt crack until I felt her opening and pushed my tongue in. Her sphincter automatically loosened around my tongue and gave me easy access.

I started to tongue her ass hole, making sure I was using as much saliva as possible, getting her ass hole really wet. I couldn’t wait to my penis in her tight rectum. Once I felt like it was wet enough, I got on to my knees, behind her, while she was still on her side. I held my cock and pushed it into her butt cheeks.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Ali asked.

“What?” I asked not knowing what I had forgotten.

“Your cock’s a little dry. Here.” She motioned with her hand for me to go over to the side of her head. “Let me suck it and get it wet for you.” I made my way to the side of her head, still on my knees. Ali took my cock head into her mouth and worked her mouth up and half way down my shaft a couple of times and took her mouth off.

“That seems wet enough.” She said rubbing her saliva up and down my shaft with her hand. She then moved her head forward and spat on my cock. “Now, that’s definitely wet enough to glide right up my ass.” She smiled looking up at me, rubbing her saliva onto my cock with her hand.

I quickly made my way back down to her ass. She was still on her side, she raised one of her legs back up again, her knee on the side of her breast, her leg bent at the knee.

I straddled her other leg that wasn‘t raised, feeling her toned thighs in between my legs, my nut sack resting on her inner thigh. I pushed her butt cheek up with one hand, while I held my cock with the other. I pressed the tip of my cock against her dark puckered hole and gently pushed the head forward.

“Fuck!” Ali moaned, biting her bottom lip as I pushed my cock head into her ass hole and past her tight sphincter. I forced another inch into her ass and her tight ring loosened, adjusting to my girth almost instantly.

“This isn’t the first time you’re taking it up the ass is it?” I asked.

“No!” Ali moaned. “It’s definitely the biggest!” She said with a grin, fuelling my ego. “I just love getting ass fucked. Squeezing a cock hard with my tight little ring until I fell hot jizz fill my pooper. ARRRGGGHHHH!” She screamed almost in mid sentence, as I thrust my hips forward, slamming my entire length into her in one hard, swift thrust. Her words were turning me on way too much and I just wanted to fuck her hard and fast now.

“You’re very eager to fuck my ass!” Ali smiled as I slowly pulled my cock back, her expression changing instantly as I thrust back into her.

“Fuck!” She moaned as I slowly started to pull back, letting her feel my full length in her rectum. “Fuck me faster Kash!” She said with a look of ecstasy on her face and desperation in her eyes. I leaned forward, placing one hand on either side of her body as I started to build pace with every thrust.

Ali still had one leg raised and it was the only thing between our body’s. Her legs bent at the knees, her calf touching my forearm. I started to go faster and faster, watching her face get filled with more and more pleasure with every thrust.

I could feel one of her hands near my groin as she started to rub her clit with her hand while I drilled into her tight little ass hole. I continued to get faster and faster until I was going as fast as I could.

I could feel Ali’s thigh against my stomach, her calf was going across our chests. I reached down and started to kiss the back of her calf, she lifted her leg up slightly so that I could kiss her calk more easily. I started to lick and suck and gently bite her calf, causing her to moan louder.

I pushed myself up a bit by my hands so that I was now back to kneeling. Ali rolled so that she was flat on her back, but I was still straddling one of her legs, so I went flat on top of her so that she could get her leg out from under me.

I wrapped my arms around her as I thrust into fast and hard, kissing her at the same time. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I drilled into her as fast as I could, her moans getting louder with every thrust.

I pushed myself up again, kneeling in between her legs, while she was now flat on her back. She rolled her legs up so that her knees were pressed against her tits, wrapping her arms around the back of her legs, her feet dangling in front of me. She started to curl her toes and then stretch them out.

“You like my feet?” Ali asked as I worked my cock in and out of her ass.

“Yeah. You have nice long toes.” I commented. Ali gave a little laugh and placed her feet on my chest, curling her toes, squeezing my chest with her toes. I continued to thrust into her as fast as I could, My dick was now painfully hard, I wanted to cum so badly, but my dick wasn’t ready yet.

I continued to thrust into her for a couple of minutes, savouring the feeling of having her tight ring around my shaft. I pulled back, pulling back too much and pulling out of the warmth of her ass. I was going so fast that I thrust up when my cock had pulled out of her ass and my cock slid up her slit and onto her small patch of pubic hair.

“Let me suck that!” Ali said sitting up reaching forward with her hand, holding my cock. I knelt up, lifting myself up so that she could reach my cock with her mouth while she was sat in front of me. She instantly wrapped her lips around my cock and started to bob her head up and down really fast, moving her hair to one side, allowing me to get a good view of her sucking my cock seconds after it had been up her ass.

“Mmm!” Ali moaned taking her mouth off my cock. “Your dick tasted good!” She said stroking my cock fast and then taking it to the back of her throat, giving it a couple of strokes. “Even better when it’s been up my ass!” She said giving a excited seductive look.

She turned around, got on to all fours and crawled away from me, quickly going up the bed. She looked back at me and shook her rump, leaning forward, arching her back. I quickly made my way up the bed and took position behind her, pressing the tip of my penis against her ass hole.

“You’ve teased me long enough.” Ali said, which seemed a little ironic, considering what she did in the cafeteria and the scene as well, which wasn’t entirely for my benefit, but she did keep giving me teasing looks.

“I want to feel your hot spunk in my ass!” Ali said with a wicked smile. “Are you gonna do that? Fill my thick ass with your love juice?” She asked pushing back forcing her ass hole to swallow my member.

“You gonna cum for me?” She asked now working her ass hole up and down my shaft.

“YES!” I yelled grabbing her hips, thrusting in and out of her ass hole as fast as I could. I wanted to cum so badly now that my cock ached. I thrust in and out of her ass fast and hard. Slamming into her butt so hard that she started to move up the bed, my groin slapping against her butt cheek really hard, sending ripples up her toned back.

“FUCK!” Ali screamed. “FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT HARDER!” She yelled, thrusting her ass back to meet my thrusts. “THAT’S IT!” She yelled as I rammed into her tight orifice at a feverishly fast pace. I was now going so fast with the intent of cumming and soon, I was able to feel my orgasm approaching slowly.

“Fuck!” I moaned.

“You gonna cum?” Ali asked through gritted teeth. “You gonna fill my shit hole with that white, fucking cum?” She moaned.

“Yes!” I moaned my answer back as I felt my balls tighten. “SHIT!” I yelled. “I’M CUMMING!” I went as fast as I could just waiting for my cum to shoot out of my cock. I felt it shoot up my shaft and I slammed into her body hard as my first load shot deep into her bowels. Ali’s body jerked forward and I thrust forward again hard, making sure my cock was deep in her ass.

“Take that cock!” I moaned as I pressed my groin against her butt cheeks, making sure I was deep in her butt as my cum spewed out into her rectum. Once I finished cumming, I collapsed on top of her in exhaustion and the intensity of my orgasm.

“My ass too much for you?” Ali laughed turning her head, kissing me. I kissed her back, it was an open mouth kiss, but no tongues. Again I heard a noise.

“Did you hear that?” I asked breaking the kiss. It had been bugging me for too long now.

“It’s probably someone outside. We are at a studio filming.” Ali had a point. “I think this is gonna be fun filming this series.” Ali added.

“Yeah! You’re doing a project you really wanted.” I said.

“Sure! But mainly cos I’ll get to fuck between every scene.” She laughed. This was definitely gonna be the best job I’m ever gonna have.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Jesse90, Downloadedscar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA