Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 24493 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1080 on: January 19, 2024, 05:43:24 AM »
I'm off to bed, so here's your question for the night (from Timelessly_So, thanks!): What is the worst social media site/app and why?
Currently, it's facebook, what a terrible place full of bad opinions and little other than that, all time it's Myspace, that's the site that ruined everything!
Night everyone.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1081 on: January 19, 2024, 05:51:23 AM »
Twitter and it's not even close.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Money

« Reply #1082 on: January 19, 2024, 05:53:36 AM »
For me I'm only on social media very little it helps me keep in touch with family across the country and it also helped me find my fiance so it's not all bad I get there are people out there that use it to rant about things that don't matter to everyone yet they won't lift a finger to change anything in some cases it's just a bad idea to venture into cyberspace so just be careful

extreme1

« Reply #1083 on: January 20, 2024, 06:17:23 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna be trying to stay warm.

Money

« Reply #1084 on: January 20, 2024, 07:29:12 AM »
Same here and watching football

extreme1

« Reply #1085 on: January 21, 2024, 04:37:10 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question it's the weekly free space, talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1086 on: January 21, 2024, 09:51:01 AM »
Okay I'll bite out of all the celebs we drool over who's the one that you would never admit to having a one night stand with given the chance for whatever reason? For me I would have to go with Elizabeth Gillies don't get me wrong I'm sure she's a great girl she just has this bad girl vibe that creeps me out if things go wrong she might throw something at my head

Sign54

« Reply #1087 on: January 21, 2024, 07:36:24 PM »
Okay I'll bite out of all the celebs we drool over who's the one that you would never admit to having a one night stand with given the chance for whatever reason? For me I would have to go with Elizabeth Gillies don't get me wrong I'm sure she's a great girl she just has this bad girl vibe that creeps me out if things go wrong she might throw something at my head
I would not hook up with Brianna Hildebrand because she’s gay.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1088 on: January 21, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »

Even though I'm working on a story about her I'm going to go with Kim Kardashian. Between the paparazzi that follow her around and the fact that I don't think she's ever said no to a guy, who knows what diseases she has  ;D

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, thewildcard

extreme1

« Reply #1089 on: January 22, 2024, 06:43:24 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I'm feeling the urge to get back into the writing groove!

Money

« Reply #1090 on: January 22, 2024, 10:09:34 AM »
Still hammering out the hotel story I'm doing with Calibur009 just about done with a threesome scene next will be a MF scene with Taylor Swift

extreme1

« Reply #1091 on: January 23, 2024, 05:51:43 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Saturday Night Live Or Mad TV?
SNL barely edges out Mad for me, mainly because it had Phil Hartman.

thewildcard

« Reply #1092 on: January 23, 2024, 07:56:00 AM »

Even though I'm working on a story about her I'm going to go with Kim Kardashian. Between the paparazzi that follow her around and the fact that I don't think she's ever said no to a guy, who knows what diseases she has  ;D

She has the same disease as me: sex addiction. I'm working on a Kim story too. I'd love to break my cock off in that ass.

Money

« Reply #1093 on: January 23, 2024, 11:17:41 AM »
For me it's SNL so many comics came from that show that are still big names today I can't hear a golf reference without thinking of Happy Gilmore the lunatic with the club

DanielO

« Reply #1094 on: January 23, 2024, 11:43:38 AM »
SNL. I haven't been a regular watcher for years, and there have been long periods when it wasn't worth watching, but at its best it's been classic.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA