Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Holiday story ideas  (Read 182 times)

Money

Holiday story ideas
« on: December 13, 2023, 10:09:15 PM »
I'm just posting this here in case some authors have a few holiday story ideas that they would like to do or to gauge interest in holiday style stories throughout the course of the year be it New years day all the way till Christmas let's find out what is running around in authors heads

I have been wondering if there was interest in a future Christmas story based on the 12 days of Christmas song for some reason I can't shut it off in my brain but the celeb cast is open for debate among celebs that enjoy Christmas I'm sure there are worthy choices that wouldn't mind a good stuffing of their stockings with some prime holiday beef I did have an ugly sweater story in the works somewhere in my binders with some fan favorites I just need to figure out which binder I put it in.

Sign54

Re: Holiday story ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 11:33:50 AM »
I've got an Easter Idea: have a young Reese Witherspoon(legally blonde age) dominated by an older man. She has her Playboy Bunny outfit from the movie as that was quite hot.  Fun fact, she already had had her daughter back then.

Money

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 07:20:47 PM »
Hmmm not really into the domination angle but an older guy/younger girl thing does have some merit I can see the guy being like mid 30's so the age gap wouldn't be too big the Easter thing would work and I like the bunny outfit idea maybe Reese is a nymphomaniac who likes to dress up and the older guy has to take control so she doesn't go off the rails and that leads to something

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Sign54

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 10:26:02 PM »
Hmmm not really into the domination angle but an older guy/younger girl thing does have some merit I can see the guy being like mid 30's so the age gap wouldn't be too big the Easter thing would work and I like the bunny outfit idea maybe Reese is a nymphomaniac who likes to dress up and the older guy has to take control so she doesn't go off the rails and that leads to something
A nympho Reese, hot.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA