Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 14  (Read 6401 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 14
« on: January 12, 2019, 12:02:33 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 14
Wonder Woman Arrives Part 2

“So this is the world?” Diana said as we walked around the plaza.

“Yes. But why did my teleportation take us this far off course? Unless of course, Themyscira itself threw me off it is enchanted after all.” I said with a smile. I had planned to take her to Coulson’s office before I took her out on the town but instead of his office, we teleported to a back alley in New York City. She was enjoying herself as this was the first time she had ever been off Themyscira.

“There you are,” Skye said, running up to me and giving me a hug.

“Skye what are you doing here?” I asked, giving her a kiss.

“Sarah has been monitoring every video feed she could find. And that’s when you popped up in New York City. I had Clarice open a teleportation warp as close to your location as possible without being seen. Who is she? And why does she look so...you’re dating her aren’t you?” Skye asked, realizing why Diana was so nervous.

“Yes, my love,” I said with a smile.

“Skye this is Diana Prince. And she is the Princess of Themyscira. Diana, this is Skye, my first real girlfriend.” I said to her. Diana looked even more nervous now knowing that she was my first real girlfriend.

“H-Hello.” she stammered.

“You don’t have to be nervous, sweetie. I know David better than most. And if he started to date you without even talking to me or any of the other girls he must really love you very much. And THAT is more than good enough for me and if any of the others complain about you they have to go through me.” she said and gave Diana a hug.

Diana looked a little at ease now. And that is when there was an explosion down the street. “I think it’s time for us to go to work, my love,” Diana said as she started to spin around and around. When she stopped she was Wonder Woman and ran off to the scene of the explosion.

“Skye you have got to go call the Director and tell him we have a friend helping out,” I said and started to run after her. As I ran I turned into my Colossus mode. I was hoping that it would be enough to hide my identity if anyone was watching.

When I came up to Wonder Woman’s side we saw a little girl being held up in the air by a woman who looked like she was half cat. I knew who it had to be: Cheetah. I didn’t think she was half cat when I heard about her though. “I got the girl, you distract the cat thing,” she said.

“I can do that,” I said.

“Hey kitty, kitty!!” I said taunting her. She looked at me in anger. It was now that Wonder Woman came in and sliced off her hand holding the little girl aloft. She caught her before she hit the ground. She flew with her in her arms to my side. The little girl looked up at the two of us as she set her down.

“Are you injured?” Wonder Woman asked her.

“No. I’m fine. Who are you two? You’re not the Black Widow and Iron Man.” the little girl said seeing my metal body.

“Her name is Wonder Woman and I am S-Class,” I said, kneeling down to her level.

“ Wonder Woman and S-Class ? I like those names,” she said.

“Thank you little one. Now go we have got to deal with this thing,” she said and the little girl went running off.

“There is something you should know sweetie,” I said to her.

“What’s that?” she asked, lifting her shield.

“There is no brain in this thing,” I said.

“After starting to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. full time I trained myself to use two or more of my powers at the same time. And right now I was using the power of mind reading and my Colossus mode.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“It means that someone else is in charge of this thing or it was released on purpose,” I said to her as we went in.

“And that helps us how?” she asked as she ducked under its swipes with its only claw hand left.

“Doesn’t really I just thought you might want to know,” I grunted as I punched her.

It went flying, then using her claw hand she grabbed the light post. She swung around it and pounced. It was like when we were making love. We instinctively knew where the other was and what the other needed. “This is amazing,” Skye whispered seeing how well we were in sync. I clobbered this kitty with a punch as Wonder Woman blocked her claws with her shield. She backflipped, landing on her feet. I used Magneto’s powers to magnetically grab a bunch of metal lying around from the explosion from earlier and sent it at her.

Wonder Woman decided to use them by jumping from one to the other as if she knew this plan of mine wasn’t going to work. And it didn’t. The thing I thought was Cheetah sliced through as many of them as she could and the ones that hit her couldn’t wrap around her like I had planned. But Wonder Woman was right on the mark running her through with her sword. The creature now mortally wounded was planning on lashing out at Wonder Woman’s blind spot. But I used all the metal that the thing had sliced earlier to run her through several dozen times over.

She fell to the ground dead. “Nicely done.” we heard a voice say. Wonder Woman raised her shield again. But I had recognized the voice.

“Hello, Captain,” I said to him. Standing on a pile of rubble was Captain America.

“You know this man?” she asked.

“Yes. He is Captain America, Steve Rogers. Look, this meeting needs to take place someplace else.” I said as Skye came up and joined us.

“So who is this?” Steve asked when we got to an Avengers facility.

“This is Wonder Woman,” I said.

“Wonder Woman? How long have you been training with her?” Steve asked.

“We haven’t,” Diana said very nonchalantly.

“It’s true they just met and...started dating,” Skye said she looked a little uneasy about something.

“That’s amazing,” Steve said.

“Steve, if you don’t mind could you leave us alone for a minute?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said as he left.

“What is it?” Diana asked me.

“Skye, you don’t see it do you?” I asked knowing the answer.

“You’re dumping me, aren't you?” Skye asked with tears forming in her eyes.

“How could you ever think that?” I asked.

“I mean you and she have something that I could never...” she couldn’t finish her sentence because I was kissing her.

“You don’t see it,” I said, still amazed.

“See what?” she asked, crying.

“I’ve only ever been in sync like that with four women in my life. It’s not just about the fighting. When I’m upset what do I do?” I asked.

“You play with my hair,” she said, still crying.

“And do you know what is making me upset every single time?” I asked. She looked at me.

“That’s right you always know, before I even say anything, you know. When we make love you know what I need. From the first time we made love you knew what to do and how to do it. We’ve been in sync this entire time baby.” I said giving her another kiss.

“That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life,” Diana said, tears coming down her cheeks now.

“I think the both of us need to stop crying. I don’t know if this room has proper drainage.” Skye joked.

After Skye stopped crying I went out and got Steve. But he wasn’t alone. Natasha Romanova aka Black Widow was with him. “So who are the new guys?” Natasha asked, seeing us.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

“Your faces are all over the news,” Steve said, turning on a television. And sure enough, there was Wonder Woman and I fighting that thing.

“Damn it. The Director is not going to like this.” Skye said.

“They don’t know your real names. Just Wonder Woman and S-Class. And I really don’t care what Fury thinks.” Steve said.

“Fury is not the Director anymore. He appointed a new Director. One that he hoped would be able to steer clear of those potholes. And before you ask he isn’t really ready to have a face-to-face with the Avengers just yet.” I said.

“What are you two talking about?” Natasha asked.

“There’s a new S.H.I.E.L.D. David and Skye here work for it. Built to be what Peggy had intended, supposedly.” Steve said.

“There is no supposedly,” Skye said standing up in protest. I knew if I didn’t act soon the shit was going to hit the fan.

“Steve, she’s a bit touchy on the subject,” I said standing in between the two of them.

“I can see that,” he said.

“Anyway, we have a problem,” I said.

“What’s that?” Steve asked.

“That thing I thought I knew who it was. I thought it was, Cheetah. She is an enemy of Wonder Woman. And now that you are active in this universe some of your multiversal enemies should be appearing here now too.” I said. And for Natasha, I explained who I was and where I come from.

“And you THOUGHT it was Cheetah?” Steve asked clearly thinking that my father messed up but hiding his thoughts well enough that Natasha and Diana just thought he was trying to wrap his head around the Omniverse and not that something had gone wrong.

“Yes. But she was brain dead.” I said.

“What does that mean?” Natasha asked.

“It means the lights were on but there was nobody home. She didn’t even react when Diana chopped her hand off. She only turned to me because I made a noise. Someone released her or it was being controlled, or possibly both.” I said.

“Let’s figure out where that came from,” Steve said and all of us went to work.

“Steve, don’t react, it’s me.” I thought to Steve.

“Did your father mess up?” he asked me back using his mind.

“No. The Life Entity would never allow it. I think that he just altered something about Cheetah to fit into this universe.” I thought.

“What could that be?” he asked.

“No idea. I only barely know the origin story of Wonder Woman. I only met her a few times before now and I never really read or watched anything with Wonder Woman in it. But if he did do this on purpose, I'll make sure the Life Entity knows. I’m going to have to talk to him when this is all over anyway.” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“He made me a part of Wonder Woman’s origin story. And that won’t work for others.” I explained to him before we want to work.

“Tony thinks he has got something,” Steve said coming back into the room.

“What is it?” I asked.

“The creature was created by combining the DNA of a human and the DNA of a cat,” he said.

“How does that help us?” Diana asked.

“Well, there are only a few labs in the world that could have the technology that could pull that off,” I said.

“True. Tony checked into that. He found one that had everything that would be needed to do this. And on a hunch, he ran the human DNA against everyone who worked at the lab. And he got a match: a Dr. Deborah ‘Debbie’ Domaine.” Steve said.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 11:12:55 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 14
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
Wow, you are still pumping out great stories. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA