Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 26  (Read 6077 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 26
« on: January 24, 2019, 02:24:08 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Notes
Okay here is the first chapter of a new "television" show. I say it like that because that is how I always viewed each chapter as if it were an "episode" of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or as an original "movie" featuring the X-Men or the DC superheroes. But the Date Night "episodes" will appear every other chapter unless there is a "movie". And it will be about the relationship aspect of the story so all of the girls in the relationship have time to shine as well as introduce some new ones as well. And this isn't the only new "television" show that I have come up with I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 26
Date Night “Clarice Ferguson”

“Why did you want to do this?” Clarice asked me with a sad smile as we walked away from everyone just after we finished up with Superman.

“Because of that smile,” I said to her as we turned a corner.

“What do you mean?” she asked, stopping abruptly.

“Baby you’ve been feeling left out haven’t you?” I said to her cuddling up behind her.

“Shouldn’t I, I met you before Stacy, Barbara, and Sarah and I feel that you’ve been around them more than me lately,” she said looking down at her feet.

“Why didn’t you include Diana in that?” I asked with a smile.

“Because...she’s wonderful. And I’ve seen you fight with her. Skye, Claire, Laura, and Diana deserve to be the BIG FOUR.” she said without a trace of jealousy in her voice.

“Is that what you girls are calling them? The ‘BIG FOUR’ ?” I asked with a laugh. She nodded with a smile as I pulled her closer to me.

“The truth is that you’re right. I have been around them more than you lately. But I will NEVER stop loving you.” I said kissing her neck.

“I love you and there is nothing anyone can do to stop that,” I said to her.

“Really?” she asked almost in tears.

“Really, let’s see what we can do together that will be ours and no one else’s,” I said to her as I teleported the two of us out of there.

“Where are we?” she asked looking around. We were on a deserted beach.

“Skye and I found this island a few days ago. It’s completely deserted. No living thing other than some animals. We decided that this place would be perfect for some alone time for me and my girls.” I said to her.

“So this is where you bring Skye, Claire, Laura, and Diana for some alone time?” she said with a smile looking around at the beach.

“No,” I said, taking her into my arms.

“But you said-” she started.

“I said that Skye and I found this place. But I never said that I brought her here.” I said, giving her a kiss.

“I haven’t brought any one of the other girls, including the ‘BIG FOUR’ here yet. This first time here is about you and only you.” I said to her as we broke apart for a breath.

“Oh god I need you inside me, NOW!” she said practically tackling me to the ground kissing me.

I kissed her back hungrily. I missed her almost as much as she missed me. I started to take off her clothes. Soon she was naked and on top of me. And seeing her on top of me was such a turn on and she knew it. She then reached down and undid my pants and let my fully erect penis spring free. She smiled as she lowered herself onto my waiting erection. She had longed for this feeling of me inside of her again. And now that I was she was going to enjoy every single second of it. When we both came she screamed my name.

“That...was...amazing,” she said trying to catch her breath from the orgasm that she had just had.

“Yes, you were,” I said trying to get up.

“Where are you going?” she asked. She was a little disappointed that I didn’t want to stay here with her.

“We still have a long date ahead of us, my love. And hopefully we’ll be making love again...and again.” I said, giving her a kiss. She looked up at me smiling again. But this time not with a sad smile but a smile that clearly said she was in love with the man that she was with right now.

“What is this place?” she asked as we went into a cave just a few minutes later.

“When I came here for the first time, I found this place. And I knew that you would love this more than any of the others.” I said as we came out of the cave and into a field full of flowers. Clarice had been begging me to convince the Director to let her plant a garden at the Playground. But as there was very little space and not enough natural sunlight we could not have it. But here there were flowers of all kinds and of all colors. It was like god himself just threw every color he could think of at this one place.

She was smiling and trying to stare at everything at once when I came up behind her. “So do you want to have round two now, or wait until the grand finale?” I asked, kissing her neck again. She turned around with another smile, this one seductive one.

“Oh, I don’t think there is any way that I can wait any longer for round two,” she said and kissed me.

We were both naked in a flash. She was lying amongst the flowers looking up at me. I lined up our genitals and as I thrust into her I said. “I love you, baby.” This caused two things to happen she came again and as she did she pulled me down into a very passionate kiss. I didn’t know what to do, I wanted to make love to her but because she came again I didn’t want her to tire out before the grand finale. Because I knew that she and I both would want to make love after that.

She looked into my eyes and said in a very sultry voice. “Make me cum again baby.” I smiled down at her as I went to work. The first time was about the unrequited love that both of us were feeling over the past few weeks. This time was all about the love that we both had for one another. And as we came together we both said we loved each other and sealed it with a kiss.

“Okay. We are a little behind schedule.” I said to her with a smile as we went to a cliff where I had set up a picnic earlier. I was glad that none of the animals had gotten to the food that I left there. Because after making love to her not once but twice, plus when I started to get dressed she said that it wasn’t fair she had cum three times today and I had only cum twice. So she took my cock and made it hard again and sucked me off until I came in her mouth. After we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed we were both very hungry.

“Well next time you plan an ALL DAY FUCK-A-THON, pack more snacks.” she joked as we dug into the food. She was enjoying the view.

“Why did you pick this place? Aren’t you afraid of heights?” she asked me.

“I am. But ever since I could grow wings I started to get over that a little. But I picked this spot for the grand finale.” I said.

“What is this ‘grand finale’ ?” she asked with a smile cozying up to me.

The sun was about to set. I had hoped to bring her up here before nightfall so that I could prepare myself mentally for the heights. But I wasn’t going to let her down. “Okay here goes; the grand finale,” I said. I held out my hand and shot out a bioelectric blast into the night sky. The blast turned into a flare then another and another. Before long the night sky was full of bioelectric flares shooting back and forth. They were bouncing into one another creating the most dazzling effects. She looked on as I made them create images of hearts and flowers. Finally, I made them spell out: I LOVE YOU CLARICE .

She looked over her shoulder and kissed me. “I love you too,” she said with a smile.

“Okay, you have that look in your eyes. And I want you as bad as you want me right now. But can we change venues.” I said eyeing the cliff. She smiled and nodded. “Thank you, pretty lady,” I said, teleporting us to the beach.

Once there we looked at each other and kissed. As we did that I used my powers to phase through things to remove our clothes. We broke the kiss and stared at each other. We both knew that even though she wasn’t one of the ‘BIG FOUR’ didn’t matter right now. What mattered was that we were in love and we both wanted to display our love. I picked her up and carried her to a tree that had fallen. I placed her on it. We kissed as I thrust into her for the third time today. We both moaned in delight as we made love again under the stars.

“So how did the date go?” Skye asked coming up to Clarice and I as we walked into the base hand in hand. Before I could say anything Clarice kissed Skye full on the lips.

“Thank you.” was all Clarice said to Skye as she walked away with a smile that said it all.

“So, uh, I guess you two had a great-” she started but I kissed her before she could finish.

“Time?” Skye finished after we broke apart.

Skye looked happy and a little aroused. “Honey, I love you but I have nothing left. Nothing. Right now I’m using most of my remaining energy to make sure that I breathe in and out.” I joked. She smiled.

“Well, it was worth it. I haven’t seen Clarice that happy in a long time.” Skye said, looking back at where Clarice had been.

“Yeah,” I said, thinking how lucky I was to have a woman like Clarice Ferguson as one of my girlfriends.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:58:02 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA