Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler  (Read 29823 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
I forgot just how good Castlevania: Bloodlines is.

TLMorgan

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 01:39:18 AM »
I'm still playing Days Gone. It's still not a bad game. Not a big fan of the motorcycle.

Volente

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2019, 08:28:58 AM »
Picked up Battle Brothers last week, been playing it a lot - pretty brutal low-fantasy strategy game, got that 'original x-com' anxious feeling of being constantly in danger.  I like the atmosphere and feel a lot, reminds me of a Joe Abercrombie novel; your mercenary company is basically made up of violent fuck-ups and sketchy weirdos in second-hand armour, scrapping with bandits in some Godforsaken swamp.

TLMorgan

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2019, 10:32:31 PM »
Anyone play Rage 2 yet?

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2019, 04:38:45 PM »
With the Resident Evil 2 remake being fucking amazing and a remake of Link'a Awakening on the horizon, game remakes seem to be an in-thing right now. I'm not just talking graphical upgrades either, like say the great Super Mario All-Stars. I'm talking a remake that upgrades graphics and improves upon gameplay and maybe even story from where it began. Maybe add entiely new levels to the game.

Here are what I consider to be prime candidates for remakes:

Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest- Upgrade to 16 bit graphics, fix the translation and improve the day and night cycle.
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 - Graphic upgrade, game play upgrade. Maybe cut Big The Cat and add different character like the Chaotix Crew(or just Mighty the Armadillo).Debug the shit out of it. Maybe have a mode where Tails can leave the Mech. Improve the Knuckles levels a bit.
Sonic 06 - FIX EVERYTHING. Every fucking thing. No more bugs. Make it a great 3D platformer instead of the buggy mess it is.
Knights of the Old Republic - Keep the core but improve everything like Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap did.
Shadows of the Empire - Keep the plot as intact as possible but almost total gameplay overhaul. Again, look to how RE2 did it.
Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series: Look to how Bethseda redid Doom. There's the blueprint

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

TLMorgan

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »
With the Resident Evil 2 remake being fucking amazing and a remake of Link'a Awakening on the horizon, game remakes seem to be an in-thing right now. I'm not just talking graphical upgrades either, like say the great Super Mario All-Stars. I'm talking a remake that upgrades graphics and improves upon gameplay and maybe even story from where it began. Maybe add entiely new levels to the game.

Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest- Upgrade to 16 bit graphics, fix the translation and improve the day and night cycle.
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 - Graphic upgrade, game play upgrade. Maybe cut Big The Cat and add different character like the Chaotix Crew(or just Mighty the Armadillo).Debug the shit out of it. Maybe have a mode where Tails can leave the Mech. Improve the Knuckles levels a bit.
Sonic 06 - FIX EVERYTHING. Every fucking thing. No more bugs. Make it a great 3D platformer instead of the buggy mess it is.
Knights of the Old Republic - Keep the core but improve everything like Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap did.
Shadows of the Empire - Keep the plot as intact as possible but almost total gameplay overhaul. Again, look to how RE2 did it.
Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series: Look to how Bethseda redid Doom. There's the blueprint

RE2 was incredible and I am expecting Final Fantasy 7 will be too! I would definitely upgrade/remake the original Sonic trilogy. Shadows of the Empire was a fun game I wouldn't mind seeing redone. Golden Eye 64 would be an awesome remake. I'll throw in there the Onimusha series. One of my favorites on the Playstation. They just released a remastered version of the first Onimusha. I am really hoping they remastered the second one, third, or fourth.

daxg2001

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2019, 04:23:37 PM »

Pokemon can use 'Dynamax' to enter a giant, enhanced power mode once during battles. Players can team up with others online or local to face 'raid bosses' of a constantly Dynamax'ed Pokemon. Pokemon also freely roam in the world, not just in long grass. And you get a bike that can surf on water, which is fun.
Please consider supporting my stories on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/daxg2001

Erotica Writer from Scotland, focusing mostly on fictional stories with famous videogame etc characters, with the odd but of celeb smut.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2019, 05:57:17 PM »

RE2 was incredible and I am expecting Final Fantasy 7 will be too! I would definitely upgrade/remake the original Sonic trilogy. Shadows of the Empire was a fun game I wouldn't mind seeing redone. Golden Eye 64 would be an awesome remake. I'll throw in there the Onimusha series. One of my favorites on the Playstation. They just released a remastered version of the first Onimusha. I am really hoping they remastered the second one, third, or fourth.

Goldeneye was remade as Goldeneye Reloaded. Wii and PS4.

TLMorgan

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2019, 01:15:02 AM »

Goldeneye was remade as Goldeneye Reloaded. Wii and PS4.

You mean PS3? I didn't own a PS3 or Wii at the same, but I did have a 360 and had no idea Goldeneye was available. That was nearly 9 years old. They could always remastered it.

TLMorgan

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2019, 02:51:35 AM »
So many fantastic games coming out of E3. My top five that I can't wait to play:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Gears of War 5
Cyberpunk 2077
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2019, 06:25:02 PM »
TurboGrafx Mini. That is all.

TLMorgan

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2019, 05:50:11 PM »
Half way through Detroit Becomes Human and what a fantastic game. Love the stories and the choices you get to make that will effect them.

I'm still playing Borderlands 2. I'm currently at lvl 20 on Chapter 12 or 13.

TLMorgan

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2019, 11:50:49 AM »
I really loved Detroit Become Human! I plan on playing it again but make some different choices next time again.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2019, 07:22:03 PM »
Just pre-ordered Metal Wolf Chaos and and Ghostbusters Remastered.

TLMorgan

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2019, 12:18:42 AM »
Just pre-ordered Metal Wolf Chaos and and Ghostbusters Remastered.

Metal Wolf Chaos sounds like a beast game. I love Ghostbusters, but never played the game.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA