Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Miley Cyrus Story Ideas  (Read 2334 times)

bjamestown

Miley Cyrus Story Ideas
« on: June 15, 2021, 10:42:02 AM »
Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for welcoming me on this site.  I'll try my best to get used to everything around here.  I freakin' love Miley Cyrus.  She's one of my favorite celebrities of all time.  She needs more risque stories on here.  Here's a good idea I've come up with.

Met Gala 2018 Uncensored - During her talk with Liza Koshy, she asks Miley to take off the top of her black dress and flash her tits.  She then goes around flashing her tits to everyone as she walks up to the Gala.  Might lead into something more. 

That's my idea.  Hope somebody picks this up.  Again, thanks for welcoming me I truly appreciate it.

bjamestown

Re: Miley Cyrus Story Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 05:28:01 PM »
Another idea I'd like to add is a series of one-shots called "Miley's MILFs".  Basically, it's where Miley has a lot of sex and fun with any celebrity MILF she'd like, her mom included.

Sign54

Re: Miley Cyrus Story Ideas
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 06:33:30 AM »
Another idea I'd like to add is a series of one-shots called "Miley's MILFs".  Basically, it's where Miley has a lot of sex and fun with any celebrity MILF she'd like, her mom included.

Can you use Reese?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA