Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Let the Games Begin (Emilia Clarke, Nathalie Emmanuel)  (Read 4434 times)

Ellessio

Let the Games Begin (Emilia Clarke, Nathalie Emmanuel)
« on: March 23, 2024, 12:00:34 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: FF, Oral

Let the Games Begin

The sun was setting over the Atlantic, painting the sky a vivid canvas of orange and pink. Emilia and Nathalie stood side by side on the edge of a cliff, peering out across the Ocean. The wind whipped through their hair, carrying with it the salty tang of the sea. They had just finished filming a pivotal scene for the upcoming season of Game of Thrones in Northern Spain, and even though it was the first time they had worked together, they had already formed an unbreakable bond.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the world into semi-darkness, the two women found themselves alone on the cliff, their laughter fading into the distance. Emilia turned to Nathalie, her eyes shining in the dusk.

"You know, I've never told anyone this, but..." She trailed off, searching for the words. Nathalie leaned in closer, her heart thudding with anticipation.

"I've had a crush on you since we first met," Emilia confessed, taking a deep breath.

There was a moment of silence as the words hung between them, heavy with significance. Nathalie felt her heart thudding in her chest, and she found herself returning Emilia's confession.

"I feel the same way, Milly," she blushed, taking her co-star's hand. “I liked you from the moment I met you.”

Their eyes locked, and all the tension and nervousness melted away in that instant. Emilia leaned forward, her lips barely brushing against Nathalie's, and then pulled back, hesitating for a heartbeat before moving in for a second, deeper kiss. Nathalie let out a soft moan, her hands finding their way to Emilia's hips, pulling her closer still.

The two women stood there, oblivious to the world and lost in the moment. When they finally came up for air, their cheeks were flushed, their hearts racing. They stumbled back toward the hotel, the walk seeming to take an eternity. Finally, they reached the door to their room. Emilia fumbled for the key with shaking hands, the metal cold against her skin. She swiped it through the lock and pushed the door open, pulling Nathalie inside.

The room was dimly lit, the curtains drawn against the night sky. Emilia kicked the door closed, and then she and Nathalie were tumbling together onto the large bed, their bodies entwined. They moaned in unison as they felt each other's heat, their skin against skin. Emilia reached down between Nathalie’s legs, feeling her sopping pussy, and she groaned as she began to stroke her gently. Nathalie moved into the touch, her hips moving of their own accord.

Their kisses grew deeper, more passionate, as they explored each other's mouths. Emilia's hands found their way up under Nathalie's shirt, caressing her back, feeling the soft skin beneath her fingertips. Nathalie pulled Emilia's shirt over her head, revealing her breasts, and she marvelled at the sight of them, pale and perfect in the dim light. She leaned forward, taking one of Emilia's nipples into her mouth, sucking and licking gently. Emilia cried out, her hips jerking up into Nathalie's touch.

As they continued exploring each other's bodies, they moved together, their movements becoming more urgent and desperate. Emilia ground her hips against Nathalie, feeling the heat of her desire as their skin slid together. Nathalie moaned loudly as Emilia's fingers found their way inside her, filling her up. The sensation threatened to overwhelm her, and she felt like she was melting into Emilia.

The air in the room grew thick with the sound of their breaths, their moans, and the rustling of the sheets as they shifted and moved together. Their kisses deepened, their tongues and bodies entwined together.

Emilia felt a shudder run through Nathalie's body, and she knew that her lover was close. She increased the pace of her fingers, driving her home, and Nathalie cried out, her body arching off the bed as she was overtaken by pleasure. Emilia felt Nathalie's pussy grip her fingers, milking her in the most exquisite way possible. Emilia felt a deep sense of satisfaction and contentment wash over her as she lay sprawled across Nathalie's chest, their entwined fingers still slick with sweat and juices.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before," she whispered, her voice barely audible above their breaths.

"I know exactly what you mean. I've never been as happy as I am now. With you." Nathalie turned and kissed Emilia on the cheek.

She positioned herself on top of Emilia and began to trail kisses all over her lover's body. Emilia could feel Nathalie's breath hot on her sex, and she gasped. Nathalie's fingers traced along her inner thighs, spreading her legs wider apart before dipping between them to tease her folds. Emilia gasped as Nathalie's tongue found her entrance, pressing against her wetness. With a gentle nudge, Nathalie pushed inside, her tongue moving in a slow, sensual rhythm as it explored Emilia's most intimate folds.

Emilia threw her head back, her long hair falling over the pillow as pleasure coursed through her body. Nathalie's tongue danced expertly, finding all the right spots that sent shudders of delight through Emilia's body. Her hips rose off the bed, meeting the pressure of Nathalie's tongue each time it thrust inside her. The sensation was exquisite, and Emilia could not contain the loud moans that escaped her lips.

Nathalie found Emilia's clit and circled it expertly with her tongue, her fingers slipping inside Emilia’s pussy. The combined sensation of her tongue and fingers on her most sensitive spots was almost too much to bear. Emilia whimpered as her body tensed and released in waves of ecstasy. She felt as if she were melting into the bed, consumed by the overwhelming pleasure that Nathalie was giving her. She could feel the warmth of her lover's breath on her folds, and it sent waves of delight through her.

As Nathalie continued to pleasure her, Emilia felt her body tightening, the agonising ecstasy building inside her. She moaned, the sound muffled against the pillow as she tried to control her moans and groans. Nathalie's fingers moved faster, thrusting deep inside her, finding a rhythm with the pulsing of her heart. Her tongue flicked Emilia’s clitoris in time with her fingers.

The pleasure was so intense that it felt like it was crawling up Emilia’s spine, making her whole body tremble with the need to release. She gripped the sheets, her knuckles white with the effort to remain still, her hips moving helplessly against Nathalie's fingers and mouth.

Her climax exploded through her, and she arched her back with a silent scream. Her muscles tensed, and her body convulsed in a series of powerful spasms. Nathalie's fingers continued to stroke and tease her, helping to prolong the intense sensation until it faded into a warm, satisfying afterglow.

Emilia felt the weight of Nathalie's body pressing against her, and she revelled in the comfort and intimacy of their embrace. She traced her fingers along the curve of Nathalie's spine, feeling the softness of her skin beneath her fingertips. She could feel the steady rhythm of Nathalie's heartbeat, and it was a reassuring reminder that they were together, that this was real.

"I love you, Nathalie," Emilia whispered, holding her co-star close.

"I love you too," Nathalie murmured, her breath warm against Emilia's ear.

They lay together silently, their bodies tangled and close, until they drifted to sleep.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Blocboy VC, thewildcard

Blocboy VC

Re: Let the Games Begin (Emilia Clarke, Nathalie Emmanuel)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 04:03:41 PM »
Nice job. Always nice to see some more well-written f/f content here

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Ellessio

Viri

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 11:16:06 AM »
Nice job. Always nice to see some more well-written f/f content here

Couldn't agree more. Lots of great stuff being posted by these new writers. Ellessio is serving us.

The following users thanked this post: Ellessio

thewildcard

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 10:37:12 AM »
Two of the hottest babes from Thrones going at it, sign me up for more.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA