Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Meet the Angels - Elsa Hosk - After Party  (Read 4863 times)

Noj

Meet the Angels - Elsa Hosk - After Party
« on: January 04, 2023, 04:45:10 PM »
Meet the Angels
Elsa Hosk - After Party

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

Shoving the door shut, Elsa Hosk tottered over to the large bed in the luxurious hotel room and flopped down on her back. She exhaled a relieved sigh as she let herself sink into the soft bedding, her slight weight enough to press into the decadent duvet and find balance. Giving a stretch, she extended her long, toned legs and slowly relaxed again, letting her glamorous high heels sag back towards the carpet.

It had been another long evening at a huge flamboyant event and she was fully done up for it, having spent hours being photographed and showing off her dress, shoes, jewellery and so on, letting every inch of herself be captured and documented for the magazines and websites. It was how those events always went and she was used to it, but getting back to the hotel room was always a blessing as she could get out of what weren’t entirely comfortable shoes and dresses.

She was wearing a two piece outfit this time rather than a full length dress. It consisted of a pale turquoise bra type top with a black leather belt around her body beneath her squeezed breasts. Her fantastically toned, hard abs were on display, dominating her before the waistband of a slender, snugly fitted pencil skirt secured with a matching black leather belt as it led all the way down over her ankles.

Sitting up, she carefully reached down to release one of her heels, undoing the jewelled strap around her ankle and slopping the heel from her foot, feeling the freedom and she shook it carefully to the ground. Elsa pressed her foot down into the opulent carpet and shivered at the release, so glad not to be in heels as she took the other off and pushed them aside. She reached up to relieve her neck of the large, exquisite jewellery she’d been showing off, struggling to get the catch to release a moment before she was suddenly free of it, almost dropping the expensive weight as it came loose.

She was in London for the show and after the long evening showing off all the clothing, and her own toned body of course, she was ready to relax and unwind. It wasn’t that she just wanted to go to sleep, though a few minutes to rest was definitely welcome, she wanted to do something fun and enjoy her time alone. She’d been surrounded be people all afternoon and evening, getting her ready then instructing her and so on, so now she wanted some time to just be herself.

“Tea,” she exclaimed to herself as she stared at the ceiling, the sudden thought coming to her. She had no intention of making one using the basic in-room facilities offered. No, it would have to be freshly brewed from loose leaves and delicious, which the posh hotel was of course quite happy to offer. A quick call to room service to request a freshly made tea and some fresh fruit took just a moment and she reclined back onto the bed again to just let herself relax a little and unwind after the busy evening.

A few moments later there was a knock at the door with the announcement of room service and Elsa gave a stretch, pushing herself back up and sliding onto her bare feet to pad over to the door. She pulled it open to welcome what was a young guy, waiting for her politely with a tray for her.

“Good evening, miss Hosk,” he said neatly.

“Good evening,” she smiled, always finding it rather amusing to be addressed so properly as she stood back to welcome him in.

“Your beverage,” he stated as he took her invitation and entered her opulent room to place the tray down.

“Thanks, that was quick,” she said, noticing how his eyes glanced to her when he thought she wasn’t looking.

“We pride ourselves on prompt service, miss,” he replied.

“Elsa, come on, you know who I am and you don’t need to be so formal with me,” she smiled, pushing the door shut, not that anyone was in the corridor as an audience.

“It’s our policy...and I’m not going to risk messing that up, I’m sure you understand,” he smiled in reply, since he hadn’t been with the job for that long and wasn’t going to get in some stupid trouble by upsetting a high profile guest.

“I won’t tell if you won’t. What’s your name?” she asked.

“Nick.”

“Nick,” she said, pleased she’d got him to break character as it were, “I’m Elsa.”

“I know,” he laughed, tension broken.

“I assumed, but it’s always good to introduce yourself properly.”

“How was your show? I assume it was something like that.” he asked, deciding not to let the conversation drop.

“Fashion awards,” she replied.

“Makes sense. You looks great,” he said, nodding down to the outfit she was wearing, but careful not to stare.

“Thanks, I hope so. I work out a lot to look like this!” she giggled.

“I pays off evidently,” he said.

“Glad people see it. It’s my whole career I suppose,” she mused, since her life revolved around how she looked or what she wore.

“Everyone sees it, Elsa,” he said, a meaningful edge to his voice, momentarily glancing into her gorgeous blue eyes, a captivating second passing as he gazed into the soul of the Swedish beauty before looking away.

“Thank you,” she purred, wonderfully complimented, somehow finding it more real that an average, everyday guy was saying it rather than some gushing, sycophantic reporter or magazine. She took him in for a moment as he quickly cleared some other bits onto tray in the silence, taking in his decent looks and strong looking build, his youth and energy. Clearly younger than her but old enough to know what he was doing, she wondered what it might be like if she invited him to fuck her.

It was a bold idea certainly, but she could certainly make the proposition if she wanted. She wanted a good fuck now, something to help her unwind after all the build up and business of getting through the show and endless media engagements, just needing a man to throw her down and plunge himself inside her. The thought made her soul tremble a little, feeling the exhilaration of arousal spread through her body as her pussy quivered. The decision to go for it was already made and she knew it, deciding not to fight it.

“So what time do you knock off tonight?” she asked, keeping it casual. This was hardly the first guy in a hotel she’d seduced and knew what she was doing, and it was pretty clear he was already interested.

“Uhh eleven it’s supposed to be, usually a few minutes passed that,” he replied, looking back up to her.

“Not too late, plenty of time to get up to something else,” she smiled.

“I guess, I usually just go home and crash, these days can get pretty tiring sometimes.”

“I bet. How tired are you today?” she asked.

“Not too bad, it’s been pretty smooth. Not too many models demanding my time,” he said with smile, daring to offer a playful little wink.

“Really? We’re very demanding,” she replied with a grin.

“I know, I’m dealing with one right now,” he said, making Elsa pause and give a mock offended expression.

“How dare you, unbelievable. You’re not supposed to agree with me!”

“You’re the exception, it’s the other models, they’re all too much. Not just ordering drinks like you,” he said quickly, playing up to it all.

“Good save,” she said.

“You’re nothing compared to that Candice Swanepoel,” he said, plucking another famous Victoria’s Secret model from the roster, “she’s a total diva.”

“I like Candice,” Elsa said after a pause, letting him stew for a second.

“She’s great. But she can be a diva,” she smiled after a moment, making him breathe easier.

“I bet.”

“So you hanging out with your girlfriend or anything after this?” she asked. She was of course probing to see if he was single, not that she cared either way really. If he refused her and said anything, nobody was going to believe him anyway.

“No, just going back to crash alone tonight,” he replied.

“Well, since this has been an alright day for you, maybe you can come back here...to crash later on.” she said, giving a sexy sideways smile and flicking her eyebrows at him.

“I...uhm, I’d love to, but...my job,” he said, stumbling over his words, confidence suddenly deserting him in the face of the man eater before him turning on her charms.

“I’m not exactly going to complain am I, especially if you give me...good room service,” she teased carefully.

“I really shouldn’t,” he said, hating himself for saying it in the face of a gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model, knowing it was a once in a lifetime chance but he needed this job to keep the bills at bay.

“I know you want to,” she said, more firmly.

“I never said I didn’t.”

“So, what’s the problem?”

“I...this is my job,” he replied.

“Very well,” she said, “I’m going to need some more room service later, say...eleven fifteen.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I’ll definitely need some attention,” she smiled.

“And if you feel like popping up here, then perhaps...this can be all yours,” she finished, waving a hand down her gorgeously tight, slender body as she gave a little flick of her tongue.

“Very tempting, miss Hosk,” he said, surprisingly formal as he struggled to put it all together.

“Think about it,” she said as he headed for the door with the tray, Elsa seeing him out, walking a little stiffly down the corridor as she smiled before shutting it again.

Elsa leaned against the door and took a breath, sighing with a smile as she knew he was sure to be back to for her later. She’d never had a guy like that reject her yet and knew her allure as a Victoria’s Secret model would likely be enough to bring him back to her room. She walked back into the room and stretched before reaching down to unfasten the black leather belt around her chest. Her humble yet perky breasts softly sagged just a little as she released it, no longer squeezing her up intensely, making her sigh at the relief of freeing herself as she slid it out of the top and cast it aside.

She did the same to the belt at her waist and then undid the top, throwing it off easily to leave her topless in the quiet room. Nudity was hardly an issue with her at any time and she just felt comfortable and free as she escaped from the confining yet expensive outfit. Her tight skirt followed, the turquoise pencil number slid down her legs to pool on the floor allowing her to step out of it, leaving her in just her flesh tone G-string. Elsa wasted no further time before shoving it down to join the rest of her outfit to leave her completely naked before she walked to the shower.

The gorgeous model enjoyed a nice hot shower, the steam billowing up around her in the posh bathroom as she washed and stroked the invigorating water over her stunning body. It took a lot to maintain her tight, honed body and she was proud of it plus all those hours she spent in the gym, not to mention the diet that went with it. It was a tough life outside all the glitz and glamour that everyone else saw but it was worth it as she stepped out of the shower, wet and stunning, not that there was anybody to appreciate it.

She towelled herself off and let her hair down, leaving the make-up that she’d managed not to ruin in the shower. Spreading herself naked as she fell onto the bed, she took a few minutes to just enjoy her freedom and nudity, laid back completely smooth and gorgeously toned on the sheets. The release of just being uninhibited was immense and she basked in it for a couple of minutes before rising and sliding into a simple white robe.

She relaxed the evening away with some TV and catching up on her phone, the cacophony of messages and updates overwhelming as everyone wanted to ask questions or congratulate her. There was a message from Tom, her other half, which she replied to but paid little mind to; they had been together years and had a long standing open relationship, in which both of them were allowed to step out if they wanted to. She’d done it plenty of times, usually like this, and she knew he had as well but they had a clear don’t ask, don’t tell policy and neither one of them questioned the details.

It was all so much and eventually she put her phone aside so she could just get away from it all. The down time was much needed and she zoned out, relaxing a while as she let the clock tick past eleven, before picking up the phone as she’d said she would. Elsa ordered more room service, asking for a snack of fruit and some more tea since she didn’t drink.

Laying back on the bed, she wondered if the same guy would bring it to her, whether he’d been thinking about her and stayed on late for exactly this moment...or whether he’d chickened out and gone home as he’d planned to. A knock on the door a couple of minutes later told her it was time to find out, and she pushed herself up onto her feet before strutting to the door. She opened it wide to find him standing waiting for her once more, tray in hand.

“Room service, miss Hosk.”

“I thought you were off the clock?” she teased, inviting him in and closing the door deliberately behind him.

“Always happy to help our top customers,” he replied.

“I bet,” she replied with a smile.

“So are you calling it a night now?” she continued.

“Yeah, this is my last service for the night,” he replied.

“So, I assume you’re here for...room service?” she said, flicking her eyebrow.

“Absolutely,” he said after a moments hesitation as he stared into her phenomenal blue eyes, captivated by her elfin beauty.

“Excellent,” she replied with no further delay reached down to untie her slender white robe. Time seemed to slow as he stared at her and took in the perfect Victoria’s Secret model as she released then shrugged back her robe, sagging her shoulders to let it slide off her and collapse in a pool around her feet. Stood before him completely naked, there wasn’t a hint of doubt left between them as to what she wanted her stunning body revealed to him. His eyes roamed over her to take her in, trying to capture every last detail of her perfect physical form.

Her body was so tight and toned, a slender figure with the definition of muscle beneath on every part of her. Honed by many hours in the gym and a strict diet, she was a beacon of body perfection, her breasts small but perky, nipples standing up stiffly as her body led down into the tight pinch of her waist that only served to highlight her toned, muscular abs. The beautiful curves of her hips flared out below in a wonderfully womanly way, hip bones prominent as his eyes followed her smooth body all the way down to her perfectly smooth pussy lips, kept absolutely flawless as they tucked neatly between her strong thighs. They led down her endlessly long legs, equally as exquisite as the rest of her and finished with her bare feet as they pressed into the carpet of the hotel room.

“Holy shit,” he breathed after a moment, brain finally engaging as he struggled to take it all in, not helped by the blood rush to his cock as it swelled immediately at the sight of her.

“Come on,” she smiled, reaching out to grab his hand and lead him straight to the huge bed that awaited them. Walking backwards, she got to the bed then threw her arms around him and kissed him hard, delving her tongue into his mouth where she felt him immediately react, his hands pulling round the small of her back and reaching down to take a full squeeze of her tight, round ass. Their tongues entwined and battled each other, her full lips mashed against his as they made out, Elsa pushing up on her toes to kiss him better and also let him get a proper grip under her ass, feeling his fingers creep between her thighs.

As his fingertips brushed the back of her completely smooth, slick pussy, feeling the heat and beautifully soft haven that awaited him, Elsa could take more more foreplay and abruptly pulled away from him with a bite of his lip, hanging on just a second as she gasped.

“Fuck I’m horny,” she breathed, giving a shiver as she sank back down onto her feet. He couldn’t answer, gasping and so hard he was surprised she couldn’t feel it through his trousers. Elsa grabbed hold of him again and spun him round with unexpected ferocity, easily turning him though frankly he was putty in her hands as he let her lead him. Taking charge, the Swedish beauty shoved him down onto the bed, standing over him in her stunning nudity as he pulled himself back up onto the bed and expectantly undid his trousers to free his rock hard cock.

Elsa had other plans however and she hopped onto the bed, landing on her toes and deftly swinging herself around, getting her long leg over him without kicking him in the process. She lowered her sweet, hot pussy straight onto his mouth as she straddled his face, grabbing his wrists and pinning his hands to the bed beside him as she sank into place, what she wanted crystal clear. He had absolutely no problem and was fine with the slender Swedish stunner pinning him down, her ankles over his shoulders as she ground down into his face, his tongue easily finding first gear and getting to work at her delicate folds.

Elsa shivered and gave a light moan as he started to flick over her soft pink folds, tasting the sweet tang of her thick juices and loving the sensation of his tongue gliding across the effortlessly smooth skin of her labia. Nick somehow managed to clear his head, past the fog of the beautiful model sat on his face and focused on his task, straining even as his rock hard cock flexed hopefully in his shorts. Elsa noticed it, how intensely erect he was, only turning her on more as she pinned him down to ride him.

She shuddered as his tongue brushed up over her clit, probing perfectly beneath her delicate hood as he did. His angle was ideal to let the tip of his tongue tease at her most delicate spot and he certainly noticed the shudder it induced, knowing he’d hit the spot even as he felt he small yet potent nub under his tongue. He started to attack her most nerve laden point with pace and power, making the Swedish supermodel groan loudly and shake, digging her nails into his wrists as she continued to hold him down. Her sweet juices coated his tongue as he stabbed and thrust it up over and around her clit.

Elsa rolled her hips in unison with his skilful tongue, shivering and shaking as she let the arousal wash through her; she’d been so horny, needing someone to help her take care of her needs in recent days and now to find a random hotel assistant with a tongue that seemed to hit exactly the right spot was an absolute jackpot for her. She rolled her hips forward every time he licked upwards to maximise his stimulation as his tongue pushed up under her delicate hood then rolled back with him equally to ensure the longest possible stroke of his tongue the next time.

She gasped as he suddenly stopped licking at her clit, making her hip roll for nothing as he pulled his tongue back then waited for her to sit up again before burying his tongue inside her slick pussy. Elsa groaned as his powerful muscle thrust inside her, making her clamp down around him with her own muscles, squeezing and compressing him as he worked so wonderfully to drive every last millimetre of his tongue into her. Her juices coated him as he worked his tongue around in thrusts and circles, teasing every nerve ending in the velvet walls of her tunnel, doing the utmost to stimulate her.

Elsa ground down hard into him and tried to help him as deep as she possibly could, loving how he danced around inside her and lapped at her abundant juices, just giving her such a ride of sensations and a new experience. It seemed like far too long since she’d had her pussy thoroughly licked so she intended to enjoy it. Just as she felt she was into a rhythm with him while his tongue delved in and out of her pussy he suddenly swapped back to her clit, thrusting up hard against her button once more to make her gasp and bend over towards him.

This time she didn’t sit up, didn’t find the rock of her hips again to work with him – she just stayed put. She sank into him a little more, legs spread beautifully over him with her eminent flexibility that let him probe as deep into her most intimate area as he pleased. Elsa groaned and breathed rapidly in exhilaration, heart pumping hard as she felt the tingle of her orgasm start deep in her soul, a little buzz that told her she didn’t want him to stop.

He had no intention of stopping either and devoured her juicy pussy as fast as possible, flicking and playing his tongue over her button every which way to make her shift and strain over him. She was still pinning him down, hands gripping tightly at his wrists as she pressed down harder into him, grinding her pelvis in short, stuttering motions against his mouth. His lips slurped at her smooth lips as his tongue darted and attacked her intently to make her gasp.

Sweat beaded on her brow as she gasped intently, eyes screwed shut as her hair bounced around her face, long blonde curls tickling at her damp skin as strands stuck to her pale skin. Her skin prickled and her nipples stood out hard on her perky breasts as they bounced firmly with her motions. Her tight abs clenched hard, muscles tight and defined not that he could enjoy watching it with his face buried between her legs.

“Oh fuck, keep going,” she gasped, knowing he wouldn’t anyway as she rode his face. His tongue was just magic and she completely lost herself to the pleasure, letting it dance across her soul and up her spine to tingle her with a cold, visceral shiver. For a few seconds simple relishing it, feeling every motion and touch of his rough, tactile tongue as it worked at her most secret nub, shoving up under her soft, delicate hood. The final seconds of his work were fraught with tension, Elsa almost wishing she could pull away as it felt too much in dichotomy to the exquisite pleasure of his assault on her button that made it impossible to resist.

Luckily for her the orgasm finally broke just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, hitting her rather suddenly given it had been building for a little while. It rushed up on her and broke her soul in two with an immediate hit that made her shudder, her lithe, fiercely toned body giving a huge shudder as she choked out a gasp of ecstasy, the eruption of pleasure so intense she momentarily lost herself completely, almost feeling dizzy.

She threw her head back and half-wailed, half-growled her release to the vast, opulent bedroom around her, her breath harsh at the sudden burst of pleasure quaking her body. She struggled to keep her pussy pressed into him as he craned up to keep licking her, her thighs tightening with the spasm of ecstasy and threatening to lift her up off him even as she continued to hold him down with her shaking arms. She found her grip wasn’t so sure however and her trembling arms were easily overpowered as he lifted his own, having been letting her pin him down for her pleasure before overwhelming her and taking charge.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto him to attack her hard, his tongue thrashing about on her stiff clit as he sucked at her every which way, Elsa shaking and letting out a wail of pleasure as she shuddered so hard she thought she might pass out, her hypersensitive clit alight with his touch as she could barely handle it, completely dominated in that moment despite her dominant position. He made her endure it a few seconds longer as her hips bucked in her faded orgasm, gasping and moaning as her pleasure turned to overwhelmed sensations, feebly attempting to push him off before he released her.

Elsa pushed up onto her knees quickly and tumbled off beside him on shaking legs, trembling as she stretched out on the sheets beside him. He looked over with a smile as the Victoria’s Secret model gave a series of withering, whining groans, thousands of nerve endings in her clit recovering and relaxing in the wake of it all as she sagged relieved and sated into the soft cotton. Sweat beaded her brow as she reached up to push her hair back, the blonde strands sticking to her face as she stretched her slender, lithe body.

“Holy fuck,” she breathed, heart pounding as she tried not to gasp. She took deep breaths, controlling herself as the moment of sudden, intense ecstasy turned to a warm, satisfying wash of relaxation, her body shivering slowly as it spread through her. She pulled her gorgeously toned legs up and flexed her feet a moment, letting tension out of her calf muscles as he gave her a second to recover. Elsa was clearly in control after all and he was happy to wait for her even as his cock throbbed urgently.

The luscious model didn’t keep him waiting however, much to his pleasure, and she rolled over onto all fours and pulled herself over him. They locked lips for a deep, tongue-entwining kiss, Elsa tasting the sweetness of her own juices on his lips whilst throwing her leg over him. His hands immediately found her slender waist, something she found so sexy and comforting, like he already knew her as his grip tightened and pushed down into the flare of her hips as she reached down between them.

Her long, hot fingers wrapped around his manhood which strained in her grasp as she pushed tentatively against him and lined him up, rubbing his swollen purple head over his hot, slick lips. It took a moment for her to get him ready and she sat back against him, her juicy vagina effortlessly stretching over the tip of his cock to let him slide inside her. It was accelerated as he thrust up to meet her and as a result the blonde bombshell sat down firmly onto his cock, sinking far more inside her than she expected as her ass bounced down into him to squeeze most of his rock hard cock into her pussy.

They both grunted in sensation, Elsa at the stretch and Nick at the fantastic sexual heat of her wrapped around him. They held still for a moment as she caught her breath again, vagina twitching around him in little spasms before she gave a concerted squeeze and gripped him tightly, making him groan before she released and lifted up. Her first thrust was far more controlled and steady, taking her time to rise right to his bulging head so it almost slipped out of her before sinking slowly back into him to let his prick stretch her out again much to their pleasure.

“Fuck that’s nice,” he breathed as he laid back with a shudder, relishing the perfect velvet touch of her tight body around him. Her pussy was so soft and welcoming yet tight and toned like the rest of her. It was a wonderful place to bury his cock and he pushed himself up to meet her, aiming to delve every inch of himself inside her to feel all she could give. Elsa was eager for him to do it but took her time, wanting to build herself up to it for maximum enjoyment as much as to make it all last as long as possible.

The Victoria’s Secret model rode him expertly, her dominant position on top one of her favourites and she used her long, toned legs to ride with him and keep his cock only as deep as she wanted. Despite her temptation to give in and drive right down into him, she held on and stuck with the plan as she leaned on his shoulders and rocked her pelvis intently. Her motions were practised like a master and she rolled and controlled her body excellently as she bit her lip and worked her snug tunnel on the top half of his cock steadily.

“Take your time,” she breathed, diving down to kiss him once more, a momentary pause in her riding as their tongues battled once again prior to her pushing down and letting her body sink deeper into him for a second before resuming her ride. She picked up the pace a bit, letting herself glide a little deeper into him so his thick head probed further into her tight body, murmuring as more nerve endings were tingled by his penetration but still making sure to pull fully off him so the squeeze of her muscles were accentuated on the sensitive crown of his head.

As her speed picked up and she took more of him inside her, his hand strayed from the womanly taper of her waist, releasing her slender body to slide his touch up to her perky yet humble breasts. Her gym-honed body carried no excess and her boobs were firm, neatly accentuating her model figure, small nipples sticking out hard as she rode, her arousal still bubbling away despite the orgasm. He squeezed them firmly, groping her confidently, not hard but with a manner than suggested he owned her, that her current control was an illusion and he could take charge any time he wanted.

It was true of course, she knew it, knew that he could easily overpower her and fuck her pretty much any way he pleased, but she was still in control, riding comfortably over her latest conquest. Still, the thought of him turning the tables on her only made her wetter, her pussy giving a distinct squeeze as she contemplated it, the moment he might upend her plans. His grip on her chest, massaging her soft breasts, didn’t abate even as she leaned down to kiss him once more, more passionately this time with a slow, lingering application of her tongue as she took a chance to revel in it.

Her long blonde hair tumbled all around him, Elsa sweeping it back as she sat back up, strands of it sticking to her sweaty face at the exertions of their intimate encounter took their toll. She had the strength and fitness to ride it all the way through however and she was nowhere near done, just enjoying herself as she hoped her make-up wasn’t running. She grabbed his hands with her own, squeezing his grasp on her chest harder, shivering at the intensity of a little pain as she felt his fingernails bury themselves in the soft, supple feminine flesh.

Holding onto him she started to work harder again, pushing her curvy hips and gorgeous round ass down into him harder, the pace picking up as she sank him deeper inside her now and rode in shorter strokes. Her own fingernails dug into his shoulders as she held on tight and bounced up and down more energetically, the shorter strokes working nicely for her as he tingled different nerve endings inside her, making her realise how badly she’d needed to get fucked now as she worked his cock with her silky motions.

Elsa gave the final push and took him inside her balls deep, both of them groaning again, the supermodel able to feel him strain again inside her. He seemed so hard that he’d stretch her walls even more, an iron bar for her to ride whilst she dutifully did, their rhythm just synced now as she slammed her ass down against him, their bodies slapping noisily together as he pushed up relentlessly beneath her to enjoy every possible touch of her silky walls.

They were intimately connected and Elsa loved every second. It was what she’d needed and she was so glad he’d taken her up on the proposition, loving the room service as she worked her succulent pussy up and down his shaft and drove down into his hips, his hand still squeezing and stroking at her body. He relished the physical perfect of her, loving her tight and toned the model was, appreciating the effort and strength of her beauty and the fact he was unlikely to ever get to fuck a Victoria’s Secret model ever again. Or any high class model at that.

Elsa rode him hungrily for a couple more minutes, her want evident, her pleasure and orgasm building as she pumped him inside of her, just wanting more to satisfy her needs right then as she lost herself to the primal, physical instincts of her body. He enjoyed her efforts but needed more, needed to take her properly and make her his, to feel her react to how he fucked her. With an easy motion he grabbed her hips and shoved himself as deep in her as possible, making her surge as her heart skipped a beat, feeling him driving against her cervix with a sudden surge that took her breath away.

It was exactly what he wanted and with that he threw her over on the bed, tumbling with her then sliding out abruptly to make her gasp, craning up from the bed to see what he was doing and why he would stop having sex with her. Her question was answered as she watched him quickly shed his clothes, getting the uniform out of the way onto her hotel room floor, taking just seconds to disrobe as his thick, slick cock throbbed in front of him.

Elsa just laid back and watched, taking a few deep breaths to catch up in the process of watching him strip, eyes fundamentally fixated on his rock hard cock as she waited for it once again. She didn’t have to wait long however as he was ready in a blink and reached out to grab her ankles, Elsa squealing playfully as he gripped her long limbs and then pulled her easily to the edge of the bed, her tall yet slight figure easy to manhandle.

The supermodel slid over the sheets till her ass was at the end of the bed, Nick hauling her into him and closer to his achingly hard cock, ready to split her in two once more. He pulled her leg over his shoulder, her hot body pressed to his as he held her tightly and directed his cock with his other hand, aiming straight at her perfectly smooth pussy once more. He wasted time teasing her for a moment, leaning into her to press his thick head at her slick, pink entrance once more and just working himself up and down against her.

She writhed with pleasure and lust as he bumped over her clit, teasing her as she whined and shoved her hips towards him in want, eager to get him inside her again so he could show her what he had. Her long leg lolled beside him, pulling in against his hip, beautiful softness of her smooth skin another tactile sensation to tempt him to bury himself inside her. She’d never had a man that had refused, and that record remained intact as after a tease to make both of them hunger for it he slammed his hips forward and penetrated her again.

They both grunted deeply as he did, Elsa in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he rammed against her cervix, deeper than he had before as the new position gave him opportunity to get full depth inside her. She shivered as he pulled back and started thrust into her, pulling her other leg over his shoulder and wrapping his arms around her thighs to get purchase. He slammed into the supermodel hot and hard for a few seconds, just absorbing every sensation of getting control over her, dominating her as the Swedish beauty gasped on the bed beneath him.

His pace steadied as he wanted to enjoy himself and prolong the surreal experience of fucking the Victoria’s Secret model, holding her tight and lengthening his strokes to his full cock again. Her lips almost bulged at the ridge of thick head as he threatened to pop out of her before plunging back into her once more with every bit of his cock he could manage. He pumped against her cervix as he drove his cock into her over and over again, loving how he embedded every millimetre of his manhood inside her tight, squeezing pussy.

Elsa worked her muscles at him to clench and clamp down around his shaft as he buried it inside her, groaning in pleasure as she was fucked, just laying back on the bed and taking what she was given. Nick maintained the long, powerful strokes into her, absolutely swinging his hips back and forth to rapidly stroke himself inside her, both of them gasping in pleasure at the sensation. Elsa’s hands dug into the bed, her fingernails pressed into the soft hotel sheets as she held on and just relished him ploughing himself into her.

His pelvis slapped into her gorgeously toned ass again and again, shoving her forward only to be restrained by his grip around her long legs, pulling back to hold her exactly where she needed to be as he buried his cock. He gazed down at the stunning blonde supermodel before him, just drinking in the sight of her amazing figure, her beautifully soft skin and gorgeous long hair as it spread out on the bed around her head. She bounced exquisitely with every thrust inside her, her succulent pussy just drawing him in and urging him on the fuck her harder.

She moaned as he picked up the pace with shorter strokes, unable to use his full length any more with how hard and fast he was starting to give it to her. Nick drove himself deep inside her and kept the strokes at full depth, knowing the stunning model was loving it with how she groaning and gasping, writhing on the bed as she shoved herself down to meet him. Her hands let go of the bedding and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her firm mounds firmly as she shivered, feeling the stiff nipples press into her palms as she worked them quite aggressively.

“Oh come on, fuck me, fuck me!” she begged eyes shut as her head rolled back into the mattress, orgasm rushing up on her as he pounded her deeply, feeling his bulbous head raking at every nerve ending near her cervix. He certainly had no intention of disobeying that order and picked up even more, his thumps into how now short and intense, shaking her on the bed, pulling her slight body up so her hips were at a better height for him to fuck. All that did was accentuate the way his rock hard prick was driving at her G-spot, pumping against the sensitive patch inside her and driving her to climax.

Elsa suddenly tightened up, gripping his cock intently with a few pulses as she gasped hungrily, helplessly rocking her hips on him as she held it back for maximum effect before she shuddered hard and let out a wail of pleasure as she came for a second time. Her hands slammed into the bed and held on again as she cried out her ecstasy to the room once more, bucking her hips against him as he restrained her to keep fucking, his pounding only amping it up as he continued to slam into the lithe creature before him.

Her cries of pleasure faded into grunting, gasping groans of overwhelmed sensation, her body shuddering again as she sagged, her tingling legs unwinding in the aftermath as she suddenly felt every touch and movement of him. It was almost too much for her but she couldn’t ask him to stop, she didn’t want to, knowing he was close as she could feel how hard he was and the way his cock twitched inside her.

Another strong climax for her had only made her pussy clamp down on him intensely again. The pleasure was exquisite but it was rather too much after the fucking he’d been giving her and he knew he couldn’t hold back now. She was so tight, her muscles evidently strengthened by her intense workout routines and it all had the right effect as she squeezed his bulging, straining head, maximising the feel of her velvet soft walls on him. He grunted and breathed hard, trying to hold on as he yanked her legs into him, absolutely slamming into her now with rapid thrusts, the intensity off the scale as the slender stunner bounced helplessly on the bed before him, just taking all he could give her.

“Come on back, don’t hold back,” Elsa breathed, holding onto the sheets again, head rolled back as she gasped in unison with him whilst relishing the feel of his big, rock hard cock inside her for what she knew was the final few seconds. He couldn’t hold back any longer anyway and he felt the moment of climax, the point of no return as he revelled in her hot pussy, pumping as hard as he thought he ever had. He took a few final moments to relish the sensation of the tight Victoria’s Secret model, knowing it was his only chance, taking those last blinks, that final chance to enjoy her in the most primal, carnal way.

“Oh fuck!” he gasped when he simply couldn’t restrain himself any more, his cock giving a distinct buck inside Elsa that made her grunt, expecting him to unload himself against her cervix right then, only to have him suddenly yank back out of her and make her gasp as he pussy clenched down hard on nothing. She craned up just in time to see him thrust himself forward between her thighs and grab his cock, releasing her leg so it slumped heavily next to him as he aimed his cock over her body and exploded with a satisfied roar of release and pleasure.

Elsa felt the electric touch as his hot load splashed over her, his eruption significant as his first shot landed across her chest and shoulder, a second over her breast as it neatly hit her stiff nipple. She moaned in pleasure as she gave a smile and shivered, loving when men did this to her, feeling his consecutive shots landing down her body to cover her tight, muscular abs and streak near to her gorgeously shaved pussy.

His grunt faded to a final growl of pleasure as he shuddered and squeezed out the last of hit hot load onto her pussy, rubbing the tip of his cock over her slippery lips, letting them both enjoy the final touch of his manhood at her delectable entrance. He pulled her close to him for a final moment before he released her leg and turned to drop on the bed beside her, sitting down heavily as he breathed hard, pushing his hair back and flopping down on the bed next to her.

“God damn,” he breathed, hearing his pulse in his ears as his heart muscle thumped against his ribcage. Elsa smiled and reached down to take his hand in hers, gripping him firmly but not saying a word as she recovered beside him, both of them just needing the time to draw in some fresh air. Sweat prickled over them, the exertion evident but so worth it as they basked in the restful afterglow, endorphins pulsing through their systems.

“Fuck that was incredible,” he breathed, looking over to the Swedish stunner beside him.

“Yeah it was,” she smiled, lazily looking over to him with her big, beautiful blue eyes before she looked down at the mess he’d left over her perfectly toned form. Reaching down, she pushed her finger through his thick come on her abs, loving the smooth sensation before she raised the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean while glancing over toward him. He loved watching her do it, so hot to see the illustrious model acting so naughtily for him.

“That was a great after party,” she murmured as their breath softened, back to normal levels.

“Just the intimate kind you wanted huh?” he smiled, feeling so much more relaxed with her. Why shouldn’t he, after all? It was hardly a time to be shy.

“The kind I needed more like,” she replied, pushing up from the bed a little to shove her hands through her hair, getting the long blonde locks out the way.

“Glad I could help,” he said, turning away and smiling proudly towards the ceiling. She saw it, but figured why shouldn’t he. It turned her on to feel like such a prize.

“Yeah, top quality room service,” she smiled, pushing up and carefully leaning over to kiss him again, giving him a lingering, intimate snog that somehow seemed to capture the passion and power of the encounter, more than a quickie but then nothing further.

“And now I’m gonna get in the shower,” she added, sitting up and looking to him with an expression that told him it was time to wrap it up.

“Sure,” he said, taking his cue and pulling himself up, giving a quick stretch then standing from the bed, legs feeling like jelly as he willing them to stay strong. He found his clothes and wasted no time in getting them on, the beautiful model sitting patiently on the bed for him in total nudity, letting him get a last look as he slid into his trousers and pulled his shirt back on. Smoothing himself out, he checked to make sure he was all together and didn’t look suspicious, making sure his things were in his pockets.

“I’ll get going then,” he said, and Elsa wasted no time in standing up beside him, ignoring his load that was gradually slipping down her body.

“It was great fun, thanks for coming back,” she said, since she was genuinely grateful. A few she’d tried the move on before were too scared to do it, figuring it was a trap or something.

“You’re irresistible, Elsa,” he smiled as they reached the door. There was no way he could have let the chance pass him by.

“Thank you,” she said, loving his adoration of her, “you know I don’t fly out for a couple of days still.”

“Oh really?” he answered, trying and failing to keep the hopeful excitement from his voice.

“Yeah. Maybe I’ll need some more...room service,” she said.

“I’m sure I’ll be available, if you need me,” he said. The implication was clear and he was smart enough not to push it.

“Excellent, well good night, Nick,” she said, craning up to give him another kiss before she opened the door, not ashamed of her nudity though nobody was out in the hall to peek.

“Good night, Elsa,” he replied, taking a final look at her stunning naked body before stepping out into the hall, turning away as she closed the door behind him. As he walked away he grinned like an idiot, barely daring to believe it had happened. Elsa heard his footsteps as he headed home, then turned and walked back into the bathroom to get herself freshened up.

It had been excellent room service, exactly what she’d needed to let off some steam, and just maybe she might indulge in some more. That was for the next day however, and she focused on the steamy shower as she stepped in to let the water cascade over her tight body. Sleep was all she needed now, and she knew she was going to have sweet dreams.

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 04:49:24 PM by Noj »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Jack, Viri, Blocboy VC, flawed_existence, Psylent21, Downloadedscar, Sorale21

Jack

Re: Meet the Angels - Elsa Hosk - After Party
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 09:13:34 PM »
Thank you for bringing us some Elsa and especially in such a fun way! Really happy with how this idea turned out. The way she was in control and took what she wanted is so on point and masterfully written! :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Noj

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA