Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Mamacita's Groove (Kate Upton)  (Read 230866 times)

TLMorgan

Re: Mamacita's Groove (Kate Upton)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 02:50:07 PM »
Thanks for the kinds again! Truly appreciate all of it!

On a side note, I don't know if I was in Jonas shoes if I could bring myself to sharing a woman that I've had a long relationship with and had hopes and dreams of being with, with another man, but if it pleases her and in turn, she pleases me, so be it. As long as I'm the last one emptying a load on her  8#=D

That was a challenge here that I was trying to push for to add some tension and drama. I figured it would add a new level to the chemistry between Jonas and Kate to play into a jealousy factor.

It was great. I liked the idea and Jordan's reaction to knowing that he was going to fuck Kate was priceless. I wouldn't believe it neither until it happens. It all worked out perfectly.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

boxman

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 08:29:18 PM »
It's great to see you writing again  ;)

donut_plains

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 05:25:00 AM »
This story is brilliant. Love the build up and of course the titty fucking. Your writing makes everything just flow so well. Very hot

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2020, 10:05:29 PM »
Thanks everyone, truly appreciate it.

This story is brilliant. Love the build up and of course the titty fucking. Your writing makes everything just flow so well. Very hot

Big thanks to you, getting compliments like you really makes my day!  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA