Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2020: Alexa Bliss  (Read 8245 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2020: Alexa Bliss
« on: March 01, 2020, 04:43:19 PM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for March 2020 is...Alexa Bliss!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:

Alexis Kaufman (born August 9, 1991) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on the Raw brand under the ring name Alexa Bliss.

In May 2013, she signed a contract with WWE and was assigned to WWE Performance Center and developmental brand NXT in Orlando, Florida. Bliss made her main roster debut on the SmackDown brand, eventually becoming SmackDown Women's Champion as well as the first competitor to hold the title twice. She was transferred to the Raw brand in April 2017 and won the Raw Women's Championship later that month, becoming the first woman to have won both the Raw and SmackDown Women's titles in WWE. In February 2018, she won the first-ever women's Elimination Chamber match. She won the 2018 Money in the Bank ladder match and cashed in the contract later that night to win her third Raw Women's Championship, becoming a five-time overall champion.

Stories on the Site:

Blissfully Amazing by MTL

Like A Boss Part 2 by MTL

Like A Boss Part 7 by MTL

Mistress Ronda and Alexa Bliss by CaptainNinnin

My New Best Friend by UniqueOneGuy

Ready For Asuka Part 1 by MTL

The Perks of Being a Podcaster:Chapter 12: Alexa Bliss by MaxwellLord

Twisted Bliss by TheLW

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Calibur009, Levy26

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA