Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread  (Read 4138 times)

Money

Re: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2023, 12:32:27 PM »
Troll train next stop NYC

Yes folks Jerry can't help himself seems he doesn't just meddle with his team he's putting a trade package together to "help out" the jets in their time of need so far the deal would include either backup QB Cooper Rush or Trey Lance which I don't understand either way if Lance is traded Jets might be screwed with Jerry taking away future picks team will need to rebuild O line

If Rush goes Dallas is screwed with solid backup missing if Dak goes down with injury at some point I could go either way with this I'll just wait till the trade goes down before I start laughing I'm sure Dallas fans have their fingers crossed but you know they are sweating a playoff berth now and it's only week 2

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2023, 12:18:14 PM »
Troll train has arrived

Yes Dallas fans I see another game in the books good for you all I'm seeing is a defense that is rather expensive that is going to get more expensive the more the stats go up I can already hear Parsons agent saying pay the man

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2023, 08:59:43 PM »
No trolling today CB Trevon Diggs out for season with torn ACL

Money

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2023, 06:02:51 PM »
And as a shock to nobody Dallas O line taking a hit with most of the guys having various back and knee issues making the questionable for the game

Should be interesting come Monday how Dallas homers will spin this while secondary still compromised with Diggs out

Money

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2023, 11:52:26 PM »
Troll train has returned next stop Arizona

And Dallas goes down in flames yes Dallas fans it happened the team got too full of themselves and laid an egg in Arizona the hype train was derailed by ego I had nothing to do with it now every Dallas Homer can stay quiet about going undefeated and getting that chip Jerry wants so bad but I know you will be back next year doing this again but for now silence is a beautiful thing

Money

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2023, 09:17:14 PM »
Troll train next stop San Francisco

Okay Dallas fans Jerry is at it again selling his special brand of snake oil saying 49ers are the team to beat going to the super bowl if that be the case then stay quiet your just adding pressure on the team to win

Even if you win you have a strong gauntlet to run after your bye week

Let's face facts Dallas will more than likely lose being pimp slapped by 49ers while getting the taste (nocked out of their mouth at the same time best thing is to just be quiet no need humiliating yourself building up a game your destine to lose

Money

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2023, 07:06:32 AM »
Check and mate Dallas fans 32 point beat down as expected on the plus side you weren't shutout that would have been way worse

Now go see the doctor to have that foot removed from your ass

And while he's at it get him to move the other foot from your mouth that Jerry put there

Money

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2023, 05:32:46 AM »
Okay Dallas fans your illustrious leader Jerry is delusional saying there is no need to replace Dak or the coach well he's not wrong however let's do the math

Next year Dak will have a cap hit of 60 mill to me you can cut Dak and use that money rebuild your O line and maybe bring in a solid free agent corner to shore up secondary in case Diggs isn't ready to go

Now the coach is calling the plays without Moore and we see what kind of disaster that is turning into yet Jerry is happy with telling fans we still got this playoffs are a sure thing yet the team got punked by Arizona and curb stomped by 49ers and now they face off against chargers on Monday and you don't think Moore is wanting revenge for being shown the door?

I'll just sit back and wait for the beating of the week to begin

Money

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2023, 06:25:46 PM »
No trolling this time Dallas fans however this just adds to the previous post where the 49ers beat up the team so bad 13 players are on the injury report going into Monday night match up with a revenge minded OC Moore

Let's keep that positive energy going forward even though we all know what is likely to happen before the bye week kicks in gotta keep the snake oil sales in the green

Money

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2023, 12:41:14 PM »
No trolling this time Dallas fans you did me a solid in beating chargers but that team was bad anyway

On the plus side you get a break for your bye week just remember the gauntlet you have to run now your bound to catch some L's

Money

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2023, 06:53:07 PM »
Seriously 4 days 4 days is all I get of peace where I don't hear Jerry

Now your illustrious leader is talking about trade deadline where Dallas won't trade anyone of his kids yet other teams will have to come to Dallas if they want something

All I see are a group of overhyped and overpaid players who wouldn't work elsewhere and a few of them are about to be overpaid even more enjoy running the gauntlet

Money

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2023, 10:40:33 PM »
Troll train next stop Philly

Okay Dallas fans it's rivalry week and shocker Dallas made no trades to improve I heard a dozen players ready to go somewhere else but in true Jerry fashion the price tag was too rich for him the most logical one was RB Derrick Henry for a 6th rounder to beef up running game for a still banged up Pollard I would have totally done that but instead Jerry still thinks he's the smartest person in the room good luck running the gauntlet with worn down parts your still looking at Philly's ass when you look up in the standings

Money

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2023, 03:52:37 PM »
Troll train next stop Dallas

Okay Dallas fans its time to give props to the champs down the street yes folks the Texas Rangers have won the world series I remember Jerry showed signs of envy when the series started now he had to watch a parade with 700k fans that he had no hand in creating so he can't gloat about his genius the knife was already in his back when Texas made it to the series now you can see the subtle twisting motion is making Jerry want someone to pull it out

Still congrats to the champs way to go Texas Rangers

Money

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2023, 10:56:55 PM »
Troll train next stop Philly

Okay Dallas fans that was a close game but you still caught that L I have watched my sports shows all morning and everyone of them is saying the same thing you don't have the pieces for a playoff run RB Derrick Henry was right there on the trade block he would have just cost a 6th rounder and you would have had a power back to plug in for the running game instead of a limping Pollard who banged up his knee again

As a bonus my boy Shady came on his show with a trained eagle who got really irritated if he heard trigger words with Dallas references clearly that eagle has some issues

Money

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2023, 07:16:16 PM »
Troll train next stop Dallas

Okay I get Dallas needs help but this screams desperate with the trade deadline gone and the team lacking depth in a few areas can someone explain why Jerry is working out former WR Martavious Bryant who hasn't played in 5 years to bring in as a backup in case Lamb gets slaughtered this is a recipe for disaster enjoy as many wins as you can get I see a bunch of L's on the horizon

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA