Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Caught In The Act Starring Lucy Pinder  (Read 41277 times)

Jenny8657309

• Sarah Michelle Gellar and Racquel Darrian superfan
Re: Caught In The Act Starring Lucy Pinder
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 11:22:49 PM »
That was a really exciting story featuring one of my favorite girls. The build-up was pitch perfect; it never dragged for even a second. I too prefer interracial stories with the girls getting dressed up their mini-skirts, hoop earrings and heels to impress fellas from the ghetto. It's the class structure element that fires things up for me. Reading this, I really felt like I was rooting these fellas on. Slumming is a beautiful world to send pretty girls into
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:05:09 PM by Jenny8657309 »
Racquel Darrian and Sarah Michelle Gellar superfan. Favorite storylines: Interracial, shemale on female, butches seducing pretty girls, fan and nerd fucking, AMWF, cuckold, homeless guys fucking wealthy babes and strippers.
My own stories include Racquel Darrian starring in the following:  Christmas Magic, Ultimate Fantasy II: Compton Ni$$as, Racquel Down Under, Las Vegas Nights, Racquel Takes Tokyo, Lily Cade's Hot Tub Time Machine, Homeless Obsession I & II  and Ultimate Fantasy I, a fictionalized account of Racquel's big night out  fucking an entire basketball team!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA