Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread  (Read 3976 times)

Money

Re: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2023, 07:02:06 PM »
Ok Dallas fans the draft is over and I stand by my previous statement for Jerry the first 2 picks from Michigan were good the other guys I have no idea who they are even the analysts were having trouble figuring out the logic pretty sure Mel Kiper was somewhere wanting to pull his hair out after every pick Jerry made

I'm just waiting for Monday sports shows to crush Jerry for the picks he made and the post draft interview where Jerry sells the fans on some bull story about this was the plan all along and going into camp all the Dallas homers who won't make the team show up before they get cut for whatever reason before becoming delivery drivers this summer

I'd be more worried about Philly, giants, and Washington did you see all that beef and skill players?

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 06:21:18 AM »
Well Dallas fans this is just sad former player Greg Hardy is on social media talking about hating his 9-5 job at a Dallas area Wal mart

Aren't you the guy that got in a domestic fight with your fiance at the time and threw her on a pile of unregistered assault rifles you didn't legally own?

Be happy you have a 9-5 job it's better than sitting in a jail cell on federal weapons charges for 20 years to life

Money

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2023, 10:35:02 AM »
Ok Dallas fans time to cut to the chase with the new schedule out after all that draft talk and signing your own free agents Dallas still ends up with the 4th hardest schedule bad enough your bye week is right in the middle at week 7 but that leaves an 11 game gauntlet to run before the playoffs with some rebuilt defenses if you make the playoffs at all I'll be amazed do yourself a favor and stay quiet till playoffs start its going to be a rough year

Money

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2023, 01:18:37 PM »
Ok I want to know which individual did a Madden simulation to show what goes down next year the draft class hasn't even been added yet

My beef is someone posted Dallas will go 16-1 now I really want Dallas to go down in flames we aren't even to mother's day and you jackasses are already talking championship slow your roll the locker room may end up being a triage center with injuries out the ass then what?

Money

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2023, 09:36:30 AM »
So with Dallas having new OC looks like nothing will change since the new guy plans on running a Jimmy Johnson style fast paced offense through Dak with a balanced running game and stellar defense from #11

With the 4th hardest schedule I don't see how that will work pretty sure Jerry not happy trying to get to the big game having to rely on a system invented by Jimmy Johnson since the results won't be from his football "genius"

Money

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2023, 06:16:10 PM »
Ok a couple of things with WR DeAndre Hopkins now free he has made it known he is willing to play for a few teams none of which are Dallas he wants to play with Hurts so that means rival Philly yet he also would like a ring or 2 before he retires whenever that is so that means KC again not Dallas the rest of the list sounds good for a few landing spots Buffalo, the jets, it all depends on the team having a solid QB so no need to get all hyped up Dallas not likely to get him just pump the brakes on this

Money

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2023, 08:17:23 PM »
I'm gone for a few days and this happens seems Jerry not ready to cut bait with Zeke yet willing to bring him back on a team friendly minimum deal my question is why Zeke is banged up and his numbers keep going down every year guess Jerry doesn't mind throwing money away

Money

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2023, 08:21:04 PM »
Well it is now official it has been 10k days since Dallas has won the super bowl if my wish comes true they won't win it until 2060 which would make it 85 years of futility now that has to burn on some level

Money

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2023, 01:54:23 PM »
The troll train has returned Dallas fans and this is a burner WR Noah brown signs with Houston and is thrilled with new QB Stroud saying he's got potential to be better than Dak if that isn't a kick in the bread basket I don't know what is

Money

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2023, 04:13:03 PM »
Troll train arriving at station looks like Jerry going cheap again signing a former soccer player as a kicker he even played in USFL seems he got 2 rings and we all know how Jerry likes to look at shiny things will this lead to a chip I don't know but this is one weird road the going on

Money

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2023, 07:08:59 PM »
And the bad news continues Dallas fans with G Zack Martin sitting out in contract dispute looks like Dak will be running for his life again just hope for an 8-9 record you'll sleep better

Money

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2023, 11:06:58 PM »
Troll train returns seems Jerry just can't get out of the way after sale of Washington official Jerry has to come out with a statement of delvering capital punishment to the team when they face off week 1

Let's keep that positive energy going when KC kicks your teeth in for that trophy you want so bad

Money

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2023, 06:56:47 PM »
Troll train has returned with G Zack Martin sitting out in contract dispute seems Jerry wants to give that big money to CB Diggs at 5 years 95 mill so now Dallas back in salary cap hell and it only gets worse with new contracts coming up for LB Parsons, WR Lamb, RB Pollard and others not everybody will get to eat so some of Jerry's kids are going to get a pink slip no matter what they do we have a month to find out that's when final roster cuts happen before pre season

Money

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2023, 08:24:35 PM »
Troll train is back with a double seems veteran CB Jourdan Lewis is coming back from a career ending injury but he may get cut anyway to save cap space he's another camp body who may get cut first we shall see

And that late round RB who's dad is a Dallas scout seems the kid is small enough to warrant the ever fun nickname of muscle hamster he's quick but might not be durable for long stretches

Money

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2023, 10:50:20 PM »
Troll train Jerry just can't help himself even with G Zack Martin in contract dispute he has to open his mouth about the money he would pay Martin is earmarked for Pasons, Lamb, Pollard and a few others so Martin may not get the deal he wants time to sit this year out and watch Dallas fail again maybe Dak getting used like a pinata will hammer home the point

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA