Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Singing Ecstasy (Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson)  (Read 13804 times)

200InchCOCK

Singing Ecstasy (Britney Spears, Scarlett Johansson)
« on: April 27, 2024, 03:49:10 AM »
The recording studio was abuzz with the sound of music. Scarlett Johansson was recording vocals for a theme song to be used in a new animated movie. The blonde actress was all smiles and giggling as she went about her business at the studio. Little did Scarlett know there was someone else in the building who drew attention. This was supposed to be a day for the pop princess trying to get back into music. It took a lot of phone calls and several months of convincing Britney Spears to record something new. The record company was trying to capitalise on her book sales with a few new songs to be released as singles. Britney hooked up with an old producer she trusted to write some new songs for her. As the day progressed, Scarlett and Britney saw each other. There was an instant connection, a spark that lit up the air between them. It wasn't just attraction; it was something deeper, more primal that only they could understand from their lustful nature.

It was during a break when Scarlett decided to go into Britney's booth room and found the singer hanging out. Britney was sitting in a chair, hair pinned back and wearing a white shirt and jean shorts.

"Hi there, Britney. It's been a long time since I seen you."

Britney instantly smiled at the greeting, "Hey Scarlett! What are you doing here?"

"I'm recording some vocal tracks. Are you recording anything new?"

Britney nodded. "Well, I'm working on some new songs. It's been a while since I've done anything with my music. I'm a little rusty, but I think it's going well."

Scarlett quietly closed the door behind Britney and grinned. "I think I can help you shake off the rust."

Britney raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? How's that?"

Scarlett grabbed the ends of her shirt and pulled it over her head, showing a black bra that covered her boobs. "We've got the time. Let's get down and dirty anyone finds us."

Britney smiled. It had been some time since she last had sex with a woman. There was always the chance an unsuspecting man would walk in on them, but Britney didn't care. She got up and started taking her clothes off while Scarlett did the same.

Soon, they were both naked, standing close together. Britney felt Scarlett's hands on her hips, pulling her close. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, their tongues tangling together. Britney moaned into the kiss as she felt Scarlett's hand slide down her back, cupping her ass. She reached around and grabbed Scarlett's breasts, fondling them with a hard squeeze.

They moved towards the sofa, their bodies pressed tightly together. Britney shoved Scarlett down and fell to her knees. The actress was delighted the singer was ready to pleasure her so quickly. Britney was craving pussy and wanted the first taste.

Scarlett moaned as she felt Britney's lips and tongue on her, exploring her folds and teasing her clit. Britney's tongue lashed over the lips of her snatch. The singer pinched her clit, making Scarlett squeal in excitement. "Go ahead and start eating me!" Scarlett mummered.

Britney smiled, taking Scarlett's words as a command. She slipped two fingers into the actress's wetness, massaging her G-spot while her tongue lapped at her clit. Scarlett closed her eyes when she felt Britney's tongue finally slip inside her.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, arching her back. Britney moved her tongue inside Scarlett, making the actress moan and whimper.

Scarlett's hands tangled in Britney's hair, holding the singer between her thighs. Her hips bucked up, meeting Britney's face, desperate for more contact. The pleasure built inside her, growing stronger with each stroke of Britney's tongue and each flick of her fingers against her G-spot. She could feel herself getting close, about to explode.

"Oh Britney," she moaned, arching her back even further. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

Britney pushed deeper inside, her tongue flicking faster as Scarlett's walls clenched tight around her. The actress's pleasure was overwhelming, her scent intoxicating. Scarlett's orgasm sent a tidal wave of cum flowing into Britney's mouth. The singer swallowed it all with ease. Britney continued to lap at her, relishing in the taste of the other woman. After she was done, Britney moved her head, smiling at Scarlett.

"I hope you're going to return the favor and eat me out." Britney said.

Scarlett smiled. "Oh, I'm planning on it." She reached up and pulled Britney to her feet. The two women kissed deeply, their tongues tangling again. They moved on the couch, their bodies intertwined as Britney fell on her back.

Scarlett lowered her head between both of the singer's thighs. She looked at her wet snatch, licking her lips. Scarlett leaned forward, taking a deep breath as she inhaled the scent of Britney's arousal. She placed a kiss on her inner thigh before moving lower, lashing her tongue across Britney's clit and slithering into her pussy.

Britney moaned loudly at the sensation of Scarlett's tongue. The actress lapped at her, tasting her, exploring every inch of her folds. Her tongue slithered deeper, driving Britney wild with pleasure.

"Oh yes, that's it!" Britney cried out. "Don't stop, please!"

Scarlett took one of her fingers and slowly began to thrust it in and out of Britney's pussy in rhythm with her tongue. The singer arched her back, her hands fisting in the couch cushions as her pleasure built.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned as Scarlett kept eating pussy. "Don't stop! Eat me! EAT ME!!" Britney was singing in harmony, but it was moans instead of lyrics.

Scarlett increased the speed of her tongue and fingers, thrusting deeper, harder, driving Britney wild with pleasure. She eventually pulled her finger away, using her tongue to keep pleasuring the singer.

Britney she cried out in ecstasy.
"Oh God, I'M GONNA CUM, OHHHHHH YEAH!!!!" she screamed, her orgasm began with her legs shaking.
Scarlett didn't stop, lapping at her with urgency, drinking in the sweet taste of her release.

Scarlett pulled her tongue out and smiled at Britney as she was trying to catch her breath.
She collapsed over her, their boobs rubbing together as their lips found each other for a passionate kiss.

"I think I did a good job making you sing again."
Scarlett smirked feeling confident she brought the pop star's confidence back.

END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA