Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kate Beckinsale  (Read 92272 times)

Cadeauxxx

Kate Beckinsale
« on: March 04, 2019, 03:02:21 AM »

Biography:

Kathrin Romary Beckinsale (born 26 July 1973) is a British actress. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at the University of Oxford. She appeared in British costume dramas such as Prince of Jutland (1994), Cold Comfort Farm (1995), Emma (1996), and The Golden Bowl (2000), in addition to various stage and radio productions. She began to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco (1998) and Brokedown Palace (1999), she had starring roles in the war drama Pearl Harbor (2001), the romantic comedy Serendipity and Tiptoes (2003). She followed those with appearances in The Aviator (2004) and Click (2006).

Since being cast as Selene in the Underworld film series (2003–2016), Beckinsale has become known primarily for her work in action films, including Van Helsing (2004), Whiteout (2009), Contraband (2012), and Total Recall (2012). She also continues to make appearances in smaller dramatic projects such as Snow Angels (2007), Nothing but the Truth (2008), and Everybody's Fine (2009). In 2016, she received critical acclaim for her performance in the film Love & Friendship.

Stories on the Site:

A Gala Event by Peronath

All Harlot's Eve 2: An American Werewolf in London by MaxwellLord

All Star College Chapter 6 by MaxwellLord

Big Dick Island Ch. 2 by Calibur009

Big Dick Island Chapter 4 by Calibur009

Celebrity Summer School Chapter 1 by DarkSwordsman

Celebrity Summer School Chapter 7 by DarkSwordsman

Cinderella XXX by Calibur009

Decades of Decadence Ep. 10 by Nidhogg

The Dominatrix Club by Robbins

The Dominatrix Club II by Robbins

Fashion Show Tales Ch. 1 by Peronath

Fashion Show Tales Ch. 2 by Peronath

The Great British Orgy Pt. 2 by DarkSwordsman

Hollywood's Hot Cougars Ch. 3 by Robertdoc

How I Banged Your Mother by DarkSwordsman

Santa Claus Cums to Hollywood by Calibur009

She's Twice My Age Pt. 3 by spenz467

The X-Program Episode 3 Segment 2: MILF Control by Calibur009

Tie Your Mother Down by HearszAM

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 07:15:39 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, Calibur009, MIvory5

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA