Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Calypso Summer (various UK Glamour Models)  (Read 201790 times)

Chlp

Calypso Summer (various UK Glamour Models)
« on: April 10, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
Chapter 1

Starring: Malene Espensen

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Peter Andrews sat in his lounge, glass of whisky in his hand.  It had been an amazing year, so far.  He had found a brilliant new job, a well paid one with an electronics company.  He had had some good breaks, dating was going well, several beautiful ladies had ‘scratched his itch’, his social life was brilliant, he had made some fabulous new friends at work and enjoyed going out with them regularly,  he was now the manager at the local homeless shelter, donations were through the roof.

Even through all that he couldn’t help but go back to his miraculous Christmas.  He still had no idea of how or why it happened, but the thought of all those glamour Girls rarely left his brain.  He had wanked regularly to the pictures of Michelle and Lucy he had taken, and the card still sat on the mantelpiece, reminding him every time he saw it.

His mind was made up, Peter booked a ticket to the Caribbean, to arrive on the date shown, he booked a room at the hotel, room 103, determined to try and get some closure. Now all he had to do was wait, 3 long months until June.

Stepping off the plane, the heat hit Peter, the warmth of the sun on his face.  Compared to the UK this was almost another world, he was determined to make the most of it, and discover if that card he found had any relevance.

Peter made his way through the passport checks, and grabbed a taxi to the hotel, sharing smalltalk with the driver.

“Where you going?” he was asked.

“Hotel Calypso” He replied

The driver nodded and smiled, winking at him.  Peter found this slightly strange, but sat back and enjoyed the 15 minute journey to the hotel.  They stopped outside and there was a porter waiting to take his bags, he stepped into the air conditioned lobby.

The lobby was pretty quiet maybe a dozen or so people milled around, he walked up to reception to check in.  A petite very busty brunette was on the desk, she smiled at him as he said, ”Hello, There should be a room under the name of Peter Andrews”

“Mr Andrews, yes, I am Sarah, Welcome to Hotel Calypso, Let me just get you to fill out the paperwork, and then I will get your keycard” she said.
   She passed him 3 sheets of paper, “Sign on the x” she said.

Peter signed his name on all 3, passed them back and received his card, “First floor, turn right when you get out of the elevator, I hope you have a pleasant stay, your bags should be waiting for you when you get to your room”

Peter walked out of the lift and down the hallway to his room, he was directly opposite of room 102, perfect he thought.  Peter unpacked his things then had a shower, changing from his flight clothes.  Sitting down he waited, listening for footsteps waiting to hear the door opposite open.  He really was in 2 minds, this obsessive behaviour was out of character for him, but he couldn’t help it.

Hours past and no one arrived at the room, the jetlag was kicking in, so Peter got into bed, and fell quickly asleep.  He slept very soundly, the travel catching up with him, and only woke due to the knock on the door.

“Room service” a voice said, before the door opened.

Peter had been so busy he had forgotten to hang the do not disturb sign on the handle last night, blinking his eyes open, still half asleep it took him a moment to recognise the blonde maid who had walked into his room.

“Malene” he said, still not fully awake.

“Good morning Peter” she replied smiling.

Peter sat up in bed, the curvaceous blonde standing at the foot of the bed, a black and white maids outfit on, white stockings, suspenders showing below her oh so short mini dress.  “I hope you slept well, would you like the full service this morning?” she asked.

“sorry?” Peter replied sleepily.

“Let me explain Peter, you passed our test, you didn’t try to sell your story to the papers or to anywhere online. We were all very much impressed with you last year, so Lucy left the card, and you took the opportunity.”

“Opportunity for what Malene?” Peter asked.

“For the holiday of a lifetime!  Hotel Calypso is an extremely exclusive resort, everyone staying is here for one reason, sex.  It’s a swingers resort, some of the most famous people in the world come here to fuck.  There are no rules here, you will see people having sex all around the grounds,  nothing and no one is off limits.” Malene explained.

“So it’s a free for all?” Peter said, his mouth starting to form a wide grin.

“Yes, the staff are paid to please you, none will say no to you.  Some of the staff are actually guests whole like to roleplay that submissive type.  Others just like the huge amount they are paid.”.  Malene started to unfasten her dress.

Her huge breasts strained a tight black bra, as she stood in front of Peter, tossing her head back, long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, she licked her red lips.  Peter’s dick twitched under the covers, watching as she leant forwards and crawled up the bed towards him.  Finally she bent down kissing him, Peter returned the kiss, hand gripping the back of Malene’s head, pulling her into him.

“Full service please” he gasped as they broke their kiss.

Pulling the duvet aside she moved back down his body, hands sliding his boxer shorts down.  His hard cock bounced upwards, as she sank her lips over it, eyes locked on him.  Peter knew what was coming next as she pushed his cock into her throat, all the way down, lips clamped tight to the base.  She never took her eyes from his, and held him there, a single tar running down her cheek as she gagged.

“FUCK!” Peter snarled, his teeth gritted, as Malene milked his hard cock with her throat, swallowing over and over the muscles moving over his head like a wave.

Malene came up for air, ginning as she looked up at him. Sliding her panties off she moved up to straddle his hips, easing his hard cock into her pussy. Grinding on top of Peter she started to rock back and forth, tight hole full of his shaft.

“Ohh fuck me Peter, fuck me hard” Malene gasped.

Peter reached up his hands on her hips, cock driving up and down, making her bounce ontop of him.   Malene’s huge tits ached to escape that bra, the huge orbs straining with every movement.  Malene reached around and released the clasp, her massive tits shuddered out of their confinement.

“Fuck me peter, fuck me!” she gasped.

Hands above her head, hips rolling on his cock, Malene growled, her body nearing its climax.  Brian watched as she came, her body shaking, her stomach tightening and clenching as waves of pure pleasure radiated through her.

“FUUUCKKKKK!! YEAAASSSS!!!” she wailed as Peter thrust harder, her cunt clenching and relaxing as she orgasmed.

Peter lay back hips till thrusting as the Danish model quivered and shook, her body feeling every single pulse of climax as it jolted through her.

“”YESSS!! YESSSS!!! FUUUCKK YESSSSSS!!!” Malene cried.

Peter lay back, Malene ground down the last few shudders of pleasure leaving her pussy, her juices running down his balls.  She leant forwards and kissed him, “Thank you Peter” she said.

“You want to cum?” she said, knowing his reply. “Shoot that spunk up my tight ass baby”

She rolled off of him and bent over the bed, face planted into the sheets, Peter stepped up behind, his slippery wet cock rubbing her ring.  She reaches back with both hands spreading her cheeks wide as Peter pushes his dick in, her sphincter stretching allowing him to push deep.

“fuuuuckkkkk” Malene groans as he pushed balls deep up her ass.

She let go of her cheeks, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as Peter rutted up her back door.  Cock slamming deep as he held her hips, driving as fast and as hard as he could.  Malene whimpered and cried as Peter buggered her ferociously, pounding for all his worth trying to empty his balls.

“FUCK YES!” Malene cried, as her asshole was pounded, Peter not easing up

He moved his hand to the back of her head, pinning her in place, hips relentlessly thrusting.  Malene whined and shook, her ass being trashed by Peters hard cock.  Struggling and shaking in his grasp she came for a second time, howling as her body shook in climax.

“YEAASSSS!!!!” she screamed into the mattress.

Peters balls exploded, hot cum pulsing out and flooding Malene’s ass, her screams of orgasm heightened as she felt him filling her with spunk.

“YES! YESS!!! FUCK YES PETER!” she cried.

Pumping his seed into her asshole, Peter collapsed ontop of Malene, panting hard, the lay there, both spent.  After a minute or so Peter rolled over, still panting.  Malene turned her head to look at him, a cheeky grin on her face.

“Welcome to The Calypso Peter!” she said laughing.

“Ohh fuck Malene, what is going on with my life” he said.

“It’s just about to become more than you could possibly dream of Peter, play it right over the next few weeks and things will change forever for you”  Malene replied, standing up and starting to dress

Peter lay back and watched the busty blonde as she squeezed herself back into her maids outfit, every soft curve bulging from the sides, his cock was starting to stir back into life already.

“You and me will be hooking up again Peter, don’t you worry” Malene said, just about to leave.

“Before you go, Malene, who is in room 102?” Peter asked.

“Well why don’t you follow me and we will find out” she replied grinning.

“Let me get dressed and we can head over” he said standing up.

“Clothes are pretty much optional here Peter, let’s go” she turned and opened the door to his room, walking out and to the door opposite. “Room Service” she said, knocking on the door before opening in it, Peter following her in.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 03:53:57 AM by Chlp »

Viri

Re: Calypso Summer (various UK Glamour Models)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 06:25:08 PM »
Great to see you back, looks like this follows Peter from your Christmas series.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Aarmax, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 07:15:00 PM »
Glad to see you are continuing on with Peter's journey. Can't wait for Lucy to return to him.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Aarmax

Aarmax

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 11:18:27 PM »
Well done chlp. Hope to see more real soon

The following users thanked this post: Chlp

Chlp

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 11:59:18 AM »
Chapter 2

Starring: Michelle Marsh, Melissa Debling

Codes: MF, Oral, cum in glass, cum swallow

“Fuuuuuucckkkkkk” Michelle gasped as her pussy was being eaten,  she was laying back on the bed, legs spread wide, a brunette maid devouring her cunt.

Malene and Pete stood watching, Michelle and her friend never stopped, her thighs were trembling as she squeezed her big tits tight, squirming and gasping in pleasure.  She tossed her head back howling in climax as she came hard.

“YES! YEEEEAAASSS!!! YEAAAAAAAASSS!!” Michelle cried.

Pete’s cock was hard now, twitching upwards, erect.  Malene grinned reaching down and slowly wanking him as they watched Michelle cumming hard. 

“FUUUCKKK!!! FUUUCKKKKK!!!! FUCCKKKKK!!!” Michelle howled, as her body shook with pleasure.

Malene was sucking the head of his dick, Peter now snorting for breath.  Her lips clamped over his head, her tongue furiously working over it, flicking every inch faster and faster.  Michelle gasped as the brunette finished her work, looking up, Michelle’s cum all over her face she grinned wiping her cheeks and licking her lips.

“You must be Peter” she said, standing up and kissing him

Somewhat shocked, Peter savoured the familiar taste of Michelle, as they broke their kiss, “Yes” he replied.

“Come on Malene, we have other rooms to service, would you like me to do you tomorrow Peter?” She asked.

He groaned as Malene got up from the floor his hard wet cock bouncing free, “Please” he said.

Malene and Sammy held hands as they left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Michelle and Peter alone.  Michelle knelt up on the bed, beckoning Peter, “Why don’t you bring that lovely hard cock over here Peter, I think we could have some fun” she teased.

Peter moved over, bending to kiss Michelle, his hands going to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them as he pushed her backwards.  His mouth found her nipple sucking hard, before scooping as much of the big soft breast into his mouth as her could.

“Ohh Peter, baby, fuck me, fuck me good” Michelle gasped.

She lay back on the bed, he moved over her resting in his arms, spreading her legs he eased into her tight pussy, she gasped as his length filled her, until finally he was balls deep.  Peter started thrusting, pushing his throbbing cock in and out, he knew this was not going to last long.

“Fuckk Michelle, I ain’t gonna last long, you feel so good.” He groaned.

“Fuck ME!” she gasped, her pussy starting to clench, Michelle was on the verge of orgasm almost immediately.

Peter didn’t hold back, if Michelle was this close he could afford to cum fast as well, his hips pounded fast and hard, driving every inch into her.  Michelle’s hands clasped his back as he fucked her.

“YES!!!!! YESSSSSS!!! FUCKKK MEEEEEE!!!” She cried, her body climaxing,

Peters hip pumped faster and faster as he neared his eruption, Michelle had her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper as she came hard.  Her head arched backwards into the bed, crying loudly in pleasure.

“YEEEEESSSSS!!! FUCKKK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!” she wailed.

Peters balls clenched, he shot thick wads of cum inside Michelle as she shook and bucked in orgasm.  His hot semen pumping deep inside her as she screaming and begged for more.

“YESSS!! CUM IN MEE!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK!” she howled.

Peter collapsed onto Michelle, spent, he lay there panting, both of them exhausted from their orgasm.  Peter grinned as she looked up at him, bending his head down he kissed her.

“Ohh Peter, bet you’re glad to see me again” she said, laughing.

Rolling over he lay beside her, panting still he replied, “Shit Michelle, that was incredible, I can’t believe I have fucked you again”

“Oh you are more than welcome baby, I am sure we will do it again while you are staying here, would you like to have a tour?” Michelle asked.

“Sure, let me get dressed, I am not too comfortable with the whole nude thing yet” Peter answered.

“No problem, I usually wear something too,” Michelle said. “Come back in 30 minutes and we can get started”

Peter stood up and swiftly went back to his room, checking the hallway was clear before scampering across self consciously.

30 Minutes later Peter and Michelle walked into the lobby, she led him through towards the back of the hotel and into the gardens.  Stepping outside the wave of warmth hit Peter, the glorious sunshine on his skin made him feel alive, looking across at Michelle he smiled, this was an impossible dream he thought, I will wake up soon.  Michelle’s ample bosom was on display in a small black bikini, she wore a wrap around floral skirt her fine legs teasingly on show.

“So this is Hotel Calypso” Michelle said, “You are going to love it here”

They walked down along a path to an area separated from the hotel by a tall hedge, “This is the pool” Michelle said, “Look There’s Melissa” she waved and walked over to sit on one of the large glass tables scattered by the poolside.

Melissa sat at the table in a white bikini, she had a cocktail on the side, and waved back.  Michelle and Peter walked over and sat down to join her.

“Peter” Melissa said leaning over to kiss his cheek “So pleased you could make it”

“Hello Mellissa” Peter replied.

“Has Michelle explained how things work around here?” Melissa asked,

“She was just giving me the tour” He answered.

“You are going to love it!” Melissa said grinning.

“So Peter, I think Malene explained the rules here, if someone wants to fuck, fuck them, if you want to fuck someone ask them,  clothing is optional, don’t be shy, most of all you don’t ever tell anyone who you haven’t seen here about this place”  Michelle said.

“Stand up Peter” Melissa said, grinning “Let’s see if you are ready for this”.

She tossed a cushion onto the floor below him, sinking to her knees, she looked up at him. “I want your cum Peter Andrews” she said, pulling his shorts down and taking hold of his soft shaft.

“Go on Peter, you heard her” Michelle said, sitting back and watching, rubbing her pussy under her bikini bottoms

Melissa sucked his shaft into her mouth, looking down he watched as she brought it to life, looking around he could see a few people watching, but most were just getting on with their day.  His cock was hard now, Melissa jerked it in her hand, while licking the head, Peter groaned with each flick of her tongue.

“Cum for me Peter, cum fast, I need to taste you” she purred.

His dick twitched as she hoovered it into her mouth, lips tight to his shaft, up and down, up and down. Peter moved his head to her head, guiding her, finally she opened her throat and his whole length went in, nose to his belly, balls on her chin.

“Fuck yeah Mel!” Michelle gasped, her tits now out of her bikini as she wanked off watching Peter getting his blowjob.

Peter stood on his toes, Melissa milking him with her throat, over and over she gagged and swallowed, before finally coming up for breath.  A tear ran down her cheek from the choking deep throat, she slapped his cock on her outstretched tongue.

“Fucking do it Peter” she snarled, grabbing her empty cocktail glass and jerking him hard. “I want your semen” she purred.

Peter felt his balls rising, he was so close, Melissa below him big blue eyes wide, begging for his cum.  Michelle was shaking , groaning as she came, fingers rubbing her clit furiously.  “Cloooossse” he gasped.

Melissa aimed his spurting cock head into the cocktail glass, thick spurts of milky spunk splashed in.  Peter groaned, his balls pumping his seed into the glass, Melissa firmly and methodically stroking every drop from his member, not wanting to miss a drop.

“Yes, Yes Peter!” Melissa gasped, as his cum filled the glass, a good 1/3 of the way up the sides.

Finally sated, peter looked around, there were a couple of men wanking, and 1 woman.  One of the guys wanking turned to what could have been his wife, who sucked his cock into her mouth, swallowing him as he came.  The woman, moved her hands from her pussy, and sucked on them.  She wore Dark sunglasses, but Peter would have sworn she was staring directly at him as she tasted herself.

“ohh Peter, thank you”  Melissa said, standing up and returning to her seat.

His thick milky cum sat at the bottom of the cocktail glass, as she held it in her hand, admiring her work.  “Ohh I love a good load of cum” Melissa teased.

“Oh fuck that was incredible, the feeling of everyone watching, fuck I was so horny” Peter said, “Who’s that” he said subtly nodding his head at the voluptuous brunette in the sunglasses, ”I’m sure she was giving me the come on”

Melissa swirled her cocktail straw through her cum glass, “Peter, really?  You don’t recognise her?”

“no” Peter said “She kinda looks familiar”

“That’s Katy Perry” Michelle said, “She’s been coming here for a few years now”

“FUCK!” peter said loudly, causing a few heads to turn “THE Katy Perry?”

“yeah” Melissa said.

“Holy Shit, that’s mental!” Peter said shocked.

“Excuse me” a voice said from the side, turning they looked to see a tall man, in shorts and a T shirt, he had his hard dick out and was stroking it slowly, “Sorry, but, could I, could I cum in that glass as well”

Melissa eyed him up and down, he was a good looking man in his 30’s, a hard 8 inch cock bouncing in his grasp.

“Yeah baby, sure” Melissa said holding it out.

His cock exploded almost immediately, bolt after bolt of stringy thick cum pulsing in, his face contorted in pleasure as his balls emptied, filling the glass well over halfway.  Melissa and Michelle looked at each other, “Impressive” Melissa said.

“What’s your name babe?” Michelle asked when he was done.

“Simon” he replied

“How did you find out about this place?”  Melissa asked.

“I fucked a glamour babe, Holly Peers, you prob know her.” Simon said.

“Bitch kept that quiet!” Melissa said, “yeah we know Holly”

“I am such a fan of all of the UK glamour girls, you 2 are legends, I just had to cum, and would be so turned on to see you drink it Melissa” He added.

“Really?” Melissa said, a wry smile on her face, she swirled her straw through the semen.

Peter and Simon watched as Melissa raised the glass to her lips, and tipped it back, she savoured the lumpy sticky ejaculate, filling her mouth with the salty brew.  Melissa opened her mouth, showing the precious cargo, her tongue playfully swirling in the milky liquid.

“Dirty girl” Michelle said smiling, before picking up the straw and taking the glass from Melissa.

Michelle sucked the bottom of the glass, sucking up every sticky strand that was stuck to the bottom, cleaning it dry.  She stood and made her way until she was leaning over Melissa.  Pulling her head back she slowly dribbled those last few globules down into Melissa’s open eager mouth.

“Ohh yeah Mel, swallow that cum” Michelle said.

Melissa closed her mouth, looked straight into Peters eyes and swallowed.  The thick lumpy ooze clang to the inside of her throat, as she swallowed hard, eventually depositing every drop in her stomach.  Opening her mouth wide she stuck out her tongue showing it was empty.

“Mmmm, delicious!” she exclaimed.

Michelle bent down and kissed her, Melissa reaching up and pulling her in, a full tongue filled porno kiss followed.

Simon stood watching, unable to take his eyes off of them, until finally he said “Thank you Melissa”

“My pleasure” she said breaking her kiss, “Would you like to have sex later?”

“Would I?” he said grinning, “Fuck yes! I’d love to have sex now to be honest” his cock was hard already

“The garden grove?” Melissa asked.

“Fuck yeah” He took her hand, and led her off down a path to the left.

“Well lets go Peter” Michelle said. “Want to see what happens in the woods?” she took his hand and the followed Melissa and Simon.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:13:29 AM by Chlp »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 04:24:38 PM »
Great work, but you may want to change the chapter to chapter 2, since chapter 1 has already been written. Great story!

Aarmax

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 07:51:13 PM »
Wow awesome man.

Chlp

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 06:12:26 AM »
Chapter  3

Starring: Melissa Debling

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial, Cum Swallowing

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

“Damn Melissa, I have wanked over your pictures so many times” Simon said as they walked along the path.  Peter listened in on their conversation as he walked hand in hand with Michelle.

“Really?  I loved that about my job when the magazines were at their prime, millions of guys getting off, fantasising about me” she replied, “Tell me Simon, do you always cum so much, that was a monster load?”

“Yeah, sometimes even more if I am really turned on” he replied.

“Holly is a fucking sneaky bitch keeping you to herself!” Melissa said grinning.

The path soon opened out into a small clearing, a few chairs and tables were arranged around the edged, along with some blankets.  In the centre was a long wooden bench, a large pile of blankets was on the floor next to it.

About 20-30 people were sitting on the floor or on the chairs, Looking around Peter saw a naked Sophie Howard laying on a blanket, a man between her legs eating her pussy.  Her body was drenched in sweat and she still had cum on her face and tits.

“looks like Sophie just finished” Melissa said, “No one else looks like they are gonna step up, so the stage is ours!”

She held Simons hand and led him to the bench, “You too Peter” she said smiling.

Leading them both to the centre of the glade, she tossed a fresh blanket onto the bench and sat down.  Grinning she rubbed her hands over their crotches, happy to find 2 already hard cocks under their shorts.

“Ready to put on a show boys?” Melissa teased.

Unfastening their shorts, each pulled out their cock, offering it to Melissa.  She took one in each hand and started sucking them.  Her lips locked over first one head then the other as she moved from shaft to shaft.  Eyes looking up she never stopped, Peter then Simon, Peter then Simon, over and over.

“ohhh fuck, she’s good” Simon gasped.

“yeah I know” Peter replied having been here before at Christmas.

“Dick slap me boys, dick slap my dirty girl face” she gasped coming up for air.

Melissa held her face up, eyes closed and she reached around and started to unfasten her bikini top.  Peter and Simon held their cocks by the base, and drummed them on Melissa’s face. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! They slapped their cockheads on her pretty girl next door face.

“Yes! Yes!” she squealed, loving every drum of their cocks. “Now my tits!” she gasped, holding up the huge white orbs.

She looked up, the 2 men standing over her, slapping their dicks on her tips, a thick strand of pre cum stretching up from her nipple to Simons cockhead.  Standing up she stripped off, both men following suit.

“Let me ride you Simon” she said pushing him back onto the bench.

Simon lay back, Melissa straddling the bench, lowering her glistening pussy lips to his cock, he held it upright as she eased onto it, gasping as he filled her pussy.  She moved her hands above her head and ground her crotch to his, big tits swaying magnificently.

“Ohh fuck me Simon, fuck me good” She gasped.

His hands went to her hips, holding them tightly as he started thrusting upwards.  Peter moved over so Melissa could stroke his dick, he throbbed in her grasp as she rode Simon.

Looking around the clearing he could see several men wanking, and a few of the women as well.  Michelle was now sitting with Sophie, kissing her ferociously as they mutually wanked each other. 

“ohhh FUCK!” Melissa growled as she rode Simon hard, “Fuck so close”

She released Peter and leant forwards, hands on Simons chest, hips rising and falling faster and faster as she forced herself to cum.  Shuddering she screamed in climax, her body clenching, pussy gushing over Simons cock.

“YEAAAASSS!!! FUCKK!!! YES! YESSSSS!!!” she howled.

“Fuuuck Melissa” Simon groaned as she bucked and rode him.

“YES! YESSSS FUCK ME SIMON! FUCK ME!” she cried.

Peter moved up behind her, holding her hips down, as she shook. Thumbs spreading her cheeks he pushed his head to her asshole, hoping she wouldn’t object.  Her head snapped up, hair flicking back as he jabbed his throbbing cock inside her clenched ring.  She was so tight he had to really force his cock to get past her sphincter

“Fuuuuuckkk Peter! Oh Fuck! Do it, fucking do it then” she squealed, not expecting her ass to be plundered.

Peter was now balls deep, his dick twitched inside, as she squirmed trying to get used to her holes being full.  Hands clawed her ass cheeks as he pounded her backside, digging into the soft flesh of those buttocks.  Simon looked up, Melissa was gritting her teeth, then biting her lip as the stimulation of both her holes drove her wild

“Do me boys, fucking pound me” she gasped, pinned between both men.

Peter grabbed her hair, he was so turned on, his more animalistic side was starting to appear.  Pulling it hard she whined, her back arched and Simon grabbed her breasts.  Squeezing them tight he drew one nipple then the other to his mouth, sucking them.

“Fuuuuckkkkk” she gasped.

Both thick shafts now pistoned her hard, dicks pumping furiously as she bucked and shook between them.  Melissa was so close to a second orgasm as they stuffed her hard,  Simon looked up at Peter.

“Mind if I have some ass?” he groaned.

“All yours” Peter gasped, close to cumming so happy with the breather.

“Fuck, NO!” Melissa growled looking back at him, “So fucking close” she snarled.

“Sit on my dick babe” Simon said, “We only want to swap”

Melissa did as she was told, Peter lifting her up and then lowering her gaping ass down onto Simon.  He stood over Melissa, dick drumming on her pussy lips as Simon wrapped his arms around her tight.

“How horny are you Mel?” he teased, looking down at her sweat soaked body.

“Fuck me Peter, fuck me hard, I need to cum” she pleaded.

Grinning he rubbed his dick over her pussy again, the head shining with her juices, before plunging it into her tight box.  She squealed in pleasure, full of cock once more as he started thrusting hard.

“YESSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!” She howled her body quivering, as she came.

Peter kept thrusting, harder and harder as Melissa screamed in pleasure.  Her legs trembled furiously as her body screamed in pleasure.  Melissa was in ecstasy as she climaxed so hard, the 2 cocks driving her to overload her senses.

“FUCK!!!! FUCKKKKK!!! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!” she cried.

Simons hands clasped her breasts tightly as Peter fucked her pussy, hands holding her legs wide, gripping her ankles.  Melissa howled and shrieked as the pleasure rippled through her, climax seemingly going on forever.

“YEASSS!!!! YEAAAASSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!” she screamed.

Peter was so close to losing his load, he was thankful Melissa finally finished her orgasm so he could take a breather.  Easing his cock out he stood slowly stroking it, watching as she lay ontop of Simon.

“Ohh fuckk that was good, now I want my cream” she purred contentedly.

Getting up she knelt on the floor looking at Peter as Simon stood up.  Licking her lips “2 big loads of spunk please” she teased, looking at them.

Both looked at each other grinning, stroking over her faster and faster.  Peter knew he wouldn’t last long, the pretty blonde looking up at him, hand in her hair holding it away from her face, mouth open tongue out.

“Do it boys, cover this good girl face in cum!” she begged

Peter moved closer his cock nearly touching her forehead, a huge blast spurting out as he growled in pleasure.  Milking his dick the thick white seed clang to her face, a long strand dripping from her right eyebrow.  Simon came now, his huge load literally coating her forehead, she shrieks in delight as his cum drowned her.  Spluttering as a big thick wad splashed onto her tongue Melissa revelled in her shower.

“Yes that’s it, more! More!!” she urged them.

Peter was drained and stood back, amazed at Simons volume.  He was still spurting, as thick and heavy as when he first came, a white ooze now rolling down her face.  He gasped and stretched up on his toes, milking every last drop from his shaft and balls, finally stepping back to admire his work.

“Holy shit!” Melissa spluttered, drowned in semen.

Peter looked around, nearly all the people watching were either fucking or wanking as Melissa stood up.  She grinned looking around through cum closed eyes, struggling to see.  “Hope you enjoyed the show” she said, several people applauded.

Simon helped Melissa stand, as she walked over towards Michelle and Sophie, cum still running down her face and dripping onto her tits.  Michelle was naked now, flushed body glistening with a slight sheen.  She was kissing Sophie as Melissa arrived.

“Oh that was hot” Michelle said.

“Peter” Sophie greeted him.

“Sophie, you look incredible as always” Peter replied admiring her naked body.

“Thank you” Sophie moved over to Melissa “Well what have we here” she said grinning.

“A little treat for us?” Michelle asked.

“Ohhh fuck girls, don’t just stand there, help me clean up” Melissa replied.

Sophie and Michelle stood either side of Melissa, licking her cheeks and forehead, the thick white cum filling their mouths as they collected every lumpy clot.  They moved down to her spectacular tits, suckling her nipples and cleaning the cum from them.  Finally every drop was licked clean, and they stood mouths full of cum as Melissa could finally see them.

“Hope you are gonna share” she said.

All three leant in for a 3 way kiss, the thick salty mixture shared equally between them as they kissed and swallowed it down.  Finally they had consumed all the cum and broke their kiss.

“Fuck that was good” Melissa gasped, giggling “You boys were amazing”

“Looks like you put on a good show” Michelle added, looking around at the crowd that had gathered.

“This place is amazing!” Peter said.

“Yeah, and you’ve only seen a few places yet!” Michelle replied.

“I am so glad to see you made it” Sophie said moving over and kissing him.  The taste of cum still lingered on her lips, but Peter was past any pretence at caring.  “I have something special planned for you tomorrow night”

“Oh?” he said.

“Wait and see” she replied, “I need to go and get changed, I will see you later for dinner maybe, if not definitely tomorrow”

“Just us again Peter” Michelle said, “You coming with for Lunch Melissa?”

“No I think I might go for a walk, care to join me Simon?” Melissa said.

“Certainly” Simon replied, “See you both later”

Melissa and Simon walked off down the path, fingers barely touching as they shyly held hands.  Michelle turned to Simon “Hmm, I think I see some sparks there” she said winking.

“He’s a lucky man if so” Peter replied.

“Fuck yeah, I would bang Melissa senseless if I had a cock!” Michelle added, laughing, “Shall we get some lunch, I think you must be drained”

“Please” Peter replied.

Michelle dressed, and then led Peter down another path towards the Hotel restaurant.

Chlp

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 03:31:17 PM »
Chapter  4

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard, Holly Peers

Codes: MF, MMF, Oral, Anal, DP,DAP, Throatfuck, Gokkun, Facial, Cum Swallowing, Spit, Group Sex

Peter and Michelle enjoyed a long lunch at the hotel restaurant, Michelle filling him in on all of the amenities and attractions.  Peter was feeling pretty tired after his morning exertions, and Michelle wanted to relax by the pool, so after lunch they agreed to split up.
   Peter returned to his room and decided to catch up on some sleep, the heat was pretty overpowering so the air conditioned room was perfect.  His head had barely hit the pillow when he fell asleep.

“Peter” a voice said, someone knocking on his hotel room door.

He stirred then sat up in bed “One second”, Peter got up and walked to the door, still in his boxer shorts he opened it.
   Slightly bleary eyed, Peter was greeted by Lucy, she wore a tight black dress, huge cleavage, long tanned legs, her suspenders jingling from her hem, but no stockings to attach them to.

“Rested?” Lucy asked walking in.

“Yes, fuck it’s good to see you Lucy” Peter said.

She smiled, and leaned to kiss him on the cheek, pulling herself close, letting her breasts squeeze against his chest.  Peters cock twitched as her soft skin touched his.  She stepped back sitting in the nearby chair, watching him

“I thought I would stop by and explain things better” she said, “Please get dressed for me, I would love to watch you.  We are eating out for dinner shortly, so dress for that”.

Lucy sat back as Peter gathered his clothes, and started to dress.  Peeling off his boxers his now hard cock bounced free.  The head nudging his stomach as it was fully erect.

“Wank for me Peter” Lucy said, “Wank for me, let me explain all”

Peter sat on the bed, stroking his cock, as Lucy set out why he was here. “You see Peter, after our little meeting at Christmas, I can’t get you out of my brain.  To be honest Peter I think I have fallen for you”

Peter was stunned, Lucy Pinder, his teenage years wank go to was in Love with him?!  His cock throbbed as he struggled to take it all in. “But” Lucy continued

Fuck, there’s a BUT, Peter thought, there is always a BUT.

“But, I need to see if we are compatible, so it started when I tested you.  First I left the card, to see if you would keep your Christmas surprise secret, and then if you would come here” she explained, crossing her legs giving him a glimpse of her firm thighs.

“Of course I didn’t know I had fallen for you when I set the test, but since then I can’t seem to shake you.  The way you fucked me hit every button, I came so hard, I have wanked thinking about it over and over” she explained.

“Lucy, I don’t know what to say” Peter replied, “You are so beautiful, and tbh I have wanked over your pictures since I was a teenager, but wow, you Love me?”

“Yes Peter, I think I do.  But I need to see if it would work, my sexual appetites are rather unusual, I need to know if you can cope” She explained, “Also, do you think you could love me?”

“Lucy, I don’t think I could, I think I do.  Or at least I desire you like no other woman I have ever known.  The moment you walk into a room I am overcome with lust, it’s almost too much for me now not to take you hard and fast” He replied, his hand stroking his hard firm dick.

“Cum for me Peter, cum for me now” she teased, handing him a glass from the desk, “Let me taste you”

He held the glass at the end of his cock, looking straight at Lucy, his mind racing through everything he wanted to do to her, within seconds he came.  She licked her lips watching his throbbing fat head swell and pulse, each stream of cum blasting into the glass.

“Lucy, fuck Lucy!” Peter moaned as his balls pulsed, the thick pearly liquid splashing into the glass.

“Ohhh thank you Peter” she purred as he finished ejaculating.

He handed the glass to Lucy, who swirled it around then lifted it to her lips, tipping the contents into her mouth.  The thick salty semen clang to her tongue as it ran into her open mouth.  Lucy savoured the taste, trying to remember it and link it to Peter.  Opening her mouth she let her tongue bath in his spunk before closing her lips and swallowing.

“Delicious Peter” she gasped, his cum now in her belly.

“I need as shower” he said, standing up.

“I’ll wait” Lucy replied.

20 minutes later Lucy and Peter were being seated in the main restaurant, he wore a crisp white shirt, dark trousers, but no tie.  Lucy looked amazing in her dress, lots of men couldn’t stop staring at her.
   “So let me tell you about tonight” Lucy said, “oh here’s Michelle”.  Michelle was seated on their table, there were 2 more chairs free, so Peter assumed that more would be joining them. 
“Hello babe,” Michelle said, “all set?”

“I was just about to explain to Peter” Lucy continued, “About 5 years ago, on my first trip here I got up the nerve to suck a guy off in front of an audience.  The act turned me on so much, every year when I come back I now do another show for the guests.  Each year I have added something new, this year is going to be my best yet” Lucy explained.

“She has got some really filthy shit planned!” Michelle added, grinning.

“So I want you to sit and watch me Peter, I want to see how you react, if you can watch me do these things.” Lucy explained, “Then tomorrow we will have some time together to see how we feel”

“And don’t worry, we will have some company for you while you watch” Michelle said, “Here they are now”

Sophie and Holly came over to join Lucy, Michelle and Peter, all sat down and chatted as they ordered their food.  Lucy passed on the order, and sat drinking her water.

“Not eating Lucy?” Peter asked, “nervous?”

Lucy laughed, “No, well maybe a bit, no I have started a special diet today” at that moment a glass was set down by a waiter.  Lucy lifted it up, Peter could clearly see it had cum in it, she lifted it to her lips and swallowed.

“salty, but not too bitter” she said.

“Lucy, this is utter filth!” Sophie said, “Has she told you what she is doing Peter?”

“No” he replied

“Lucy here” Sophie explained, “Has let it be known that she will drink the cum from anyone here at the resort tonight, just wank in a glass and send it over, and she will chug it down”

“Want to see what happens when I drink a fuck ton of it” Lucy said grinning, “Usually it just turns me on, want to see what happens if I really ingest it”

Peter, Lucy and the others all enjoyed their meal.  Peter learnt a bit about the girls, some more personal info etc, who was born where, family and the like.  Lucy must have had at least 30 or 40 drinks passed her way over the course of the meal.  By the end everyone was ready to move on “So Lucy how does it feel?” Peter asked.

“I would be lying if I said my stomach was not churning” Lucy said, “But I am so full, and almost hyper horny.  I think I could cum with about 2 thrusts from a cock”

“Shall we do it then Lucy?” Michelle asked.

Lucy nodded and they all stood up, “Follow us Peter” Sophie said, as Michelle and Lucy headed off in one direction, Sophie led Peter in another.

The large theatre off to the side of the main hotel was the location Peter was led towards, a circular stage was set in the centre, with maybe 20 tables around it.  Very much like the woodland grove he had been to earlier, except much bigger and indoors.  Sophie and Holly sat Peter near the front, and Simon joined them shortly afterwards.

“I am so looking forwards to this!” he said.

The lights dimmed and Lucy stepped up onto the stage, the whole area illuminated, she stood in the centre, in her tight black dress.  A large bed, desk, armchair and sofa we spread around the stage, all perfect props for Lucy’s show.

“Welcome!” she said loudly, “I hope you will all enjoy this, it’s going to be my best yet I am sure.” She turned to speak to all the audience, “Ladies, I need to ask you a favour, could I please have all the cum?” she grinned and continued, “My glamorous assistants,” Lucy gestured to Michelle and Melissa, “Will be walking around with bowls, if you want to cum boys, please do it in a bowl”

She turned and looked directly at Peter “I know you all want to watch me swallow what’s been collected at the end”

She turned and beckoned to someone off to the side, and a line of Men walked onto the stage.  6 in total, gasps from around the stage could be heard as the women all saw the size of the cocks.  All were over 10 inches, a couple past 12, but one guy must have been 14 inches, and fucking thick like a tree trunk.

“Holy shit!” Sophie gasped at Peters table, “He’s a freak!”

Lucy sank to her knees as they circled her, most were hard already, the 14 inch guy was rock solid as she reached out and grasped his dick, “fucking give it to me big boy!” she groaned sucking on his cockhead.

2 men held their hard cocks and dick slapped her face, as she wanked another 2.  She sucked harder and harder on the throbbing cock in her mouth.  She released him, gasping for air, “Ohh fuck me up” she coughed.

She flicked her hair back and moved to another dick, going from one to the next as they stood in a line waiting.  Wanking each shaft and sucking the head deep she worked her way along the line, until each man stood, rock hard and ready.

She stood up, and moved to the desk, bending over it she gripped the far edge,  The man with the huge cock moved up behind her, in what was an obviously pre rehearsed move.

“Right you perverts, you want to see me ruined?” Lucy sneered, Her dress was pushed up over her ass cheeks, as he drummed his cock on them.  “That freak cock is going up my ass, no lube, he aint stopping until he gets balls deep, no matter what I scream”

She gripped the edge of the desk tightly, laying forwards onto her breasts, looking out over the crowd.  He spread her ass cheeks wide with both hands resting his hard cock on her ring.  Pushing forwards Lucy bit her lip as the bulbous head of his cock pushed against her sphincter.

“Fucking do it! Fucking do it to me!” she snarled.

Eyes wide she went breathless as the shaft pushed in, his cock a couple of inches deep in her ass now. Lucy was beyond pain here, something more, yet something so much better, her body yelled in rejection, her mind fighting to overcome it.

“Sweet lord” Holly gasped watching on.  Lucy kept her eyes on them, wanting Peter to see every expression on her face.

Her eyes were rolling up in their sockets as inch by inch the dick moved up her ass, Lucy was shaking uncontrollably, as the massive python stretched her more than any other single cock had ever done.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she gasped, “Ohhhhh  fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!”

His hands went to her waist, pinning her to the desk and he drove harder, now about 4 inches from the base of his cock.  Lucy was now crying in pain, tears starting to run down her cheek as she blubbered.

“Fuck it hurts, fucking enjoy it you perverts” she snapped at the crowd.

People had gotten up from their seats so they could move to in front of Lucy and see her reaction.  Several men had already cum in the bowls Michelle and Melissa were holding.  Her face was screwed up, squealing as the final few inches drove deep, finally his balls touched her wet pussy, thighs quivering and shaking.

“Fuck no bitch has ever taken me balls deep before” he panted.

“Fucking bastard, fuck your huge, oh fuck that’s soo big!” Lucy gasped, “Now fucking make me cry, fucking make me beg” she groaned.

Drawing back he rammed home, about 6 inches of cock, Lucy screamed, he repeated this, a bit further a bit harder, she was wailing now as the thick shaft battered the depths of her back passage.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKK!!!” she howled, Lucy came, from nowhere her orgasm hit.

Her body shuddered as he battered her harder and faster, balls slapping loudly, as she screamed and wailed.  She was crying, and cumming at the same time, unable to stop her body from releasing pleasure, while the pain of her anal destruction was obvious.

“FUUUCKKKK YOUUU!!” she howled as he rutted her deep, her knuckles now white as she clutched the desktop so tightly.

Peter was wanking his dick through his trousers, as he watched Lucy screaming, she was certainly not holding back, the sight of her being taken so roughly was turning him on.

“If you need to cum Peter, Lucy asked that you use this” Sophie said, holding up a large brandy glass.

“And if you need help, just ask” Holly added.

“FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALLLL!” Lucy roared as her arms were hooked behind her back.

Her tits bulged in her dress as she was bent backwards, his full cock deep up her ass, thighs pinned to the desk.  He was ramming harder and harder as she fought and struggled in his grip, snarling and ranting at the crowd watching her.

“Fucking dirty perverts!” she cried, “Fuck it hurts, fuck, ohhh fuck it hurts sooo good” she cried.

The bowls Michelle and Melissa held were now getting used, maybe half the audience had cum already, watching Lucy’s ferocious display of anal punishment.  She was shaking and spasming as she came again, unable to stop herself climaxing.

“FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” she roared.

Peter had his dick out, wanking hard watching Lucy cum.  Sophie held the glass out, as he wanked into it.   His eyes never left Lucy as she shook and tossed her head cumming so hard.

“FUUUCKKK!!!!! FUUUCKKKKK!! FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!” she screamed.

“Fuck Lucy I am gonna blow soon” the guy fucking her ass groaned.

“Ohh fuck, take it out them, line up guys, take this ass” She said looking at the other men.

She collapsed to the desk as he pulled out, she sighed as the pressure was relieved, then 12 inches of cock replaced him, one thrust, balls deep. She squealed then screamed as her ass was pounded fast and hard.

“Ohhh shit yeah, fucking do me, take me, this ass is yours” she squealed.

Lucy let them fuck her ass, one after the other, sneering and panting as each cock rammed deep for a minute or so before switching.  Peter was so close, his cock started to twitch.  Sophie held the glass up and he came, his thick white cum pulsing into it.  Lucy grinned as she saw him cumming, the first of many she hoped.

“Like that you fuckers?” she asked the crowd in front of her, “Who else wants a go?  Chelle ask them, anyone who wants a go can use my ass”

“You heard her, Michelle shouted loudly, who wants to fuck Lucy Pinder up the ass?”

Not 1 man in the audience, bar Peter, stayed in their seat, they all lined up for a go,  Lucy turned her head and looked at the line, “Go on then you fuckers, take this ass, but don’t you dare cum inside me, in the bowl” she said forcefully.

Lucy lay there, as man after man filed past, each had about 30 seconds of thrusting before then next took over,  gritting her teeth she snarled and teased them as they fucked her ass.

“Hurry up you fat fucker, stick that cock up my shit pipe!” she snapped at one man

At least 10 came, splattering the bowl Michelle held, the rest returned to their seats, many having their cocks sucked by the women who were with them.  Lucy came at least 3 more times as they fucker her, she growled and shook each time, her body on fire with the need for stimulation.

“Last man eh?” she said as the final one pushed up her gaping hole.

“Fucking enjoy it did you?” she said to the crowd “Seeing me get my ring broken by all these men?  Yeah I am a nasty whore, and it’s gonna get nastier!”

The final man finished, pulling his cock out and cumming in the bowl, there was probably an inch of semen in the bottom now, as 30-40 men had cum in it.  Lucy stood up, her legs wobbly shaking, barley able to walk.  “Fucked bandy, shit that’s so fucking horny” she gasped to herself.

“Ohh boys, I think you’ve heard me talk too much, who wants to shut me up?”

She peeled down the straps of her dress, as one guy stepped up, dropping her dress to the floor she stood naked, panting as he gripped her hair and dragged her to the bed.

“Lay down slag” he said hanging her head off the edge of the bed.

Lucy lay on her back on the bed, her head off the end, hair falling down to the edge of the stage.  He moved over her and slapped his cock hard on her forehead and cheeks, before pushing it to her lips.

Lucy tasted her ass juices on the shaft as he fed it into her mouth and started thrusting. She eagerly accepted his dick as it poked deeper and deeper into her mouth, after 4 or 5 thrusts it jammed into her throat, making her gag.  The next pushed through her throat and he buried himself balls deep.

Her fingers clenched the bed covers screwing them up as her throat bulged, the head of his cock poking out from her neck.  Her gagged and spat on his shaft as he pulled it back out, a thick strand of spit bubbling down her left cheek.

“Fuuuckkk” she croaked.

Michelle set down her bowl for a second, and slipped off her dress, she stood topless, black panties and stockings, before moving to sit on the floor below the stage, directly underneath Lucy.

“Come on the boys, wanna see something really sick!” she said loudly.

Lucy had her head pinned against the bed, the thick cock balls deep, the loud gagging sound of her throat being fucked over and over.  Saliva was running down her face now, a big gloopy strand dangling down.  Michelle sat below her, finger coyly in her mouth, trying to look innocent as the spitwad plopped onto her head, splattering in her platinum blonde hair.

“ohh you whore” She teased at Lucy.

Each thrust and jab deep in Lucy’s throat brought up more spit, and another big wad oozed down and dripped onto Michelle.  The man tapped out, swiftly replaced by another as Lucy caught her breath, gasping in lungfuls of air before another cock filled her throat.

“Fuckkkk, you nasty slag Chelle” she croaked.

Now one of the 12 inch cocks thrust into her neck, this one poked a good inch up through just above the well.  He reached down stroking it with his hands, as he held her in place then vigorously fucked deep, his balls pressed to her nose, the final inch of his dick rutting so fast and deep.

Lucy gagged hard, spit bubbling from her nose, and when he finally pulled out a huge gush of spit followed, splattering Michelle’s forehead and clinging to her cheek.  She shrieked, half in shock half in excitement, as Lucy coughed and gagged.

“Fuck she’s not holding back” Sophie said to Peter, watching as his cock got hard again.

Sophie now had her dress pulled down, groping her tits and wanking her pussy as she watched Lucy get throat fucked.  Holly reached over and started to wank Peter, “Here let me help” she said.

Lucy gagged hard, spit spraying from her mouth and running into her hair, her throat was so tight it was barely a minute before the next guy tapped out.  The 3rd and forth both managed some furious thrusts, Lucy arching her back and gagging up some nasty spit that oozed and splattered Michelle.  She sat there, smiling all the time, bowl between her legs collecting semen from all the men who stepped up.  Melissa moved around the tables, men cumming occasionally, as they watched or were sucked off by various women in the audience.

“Phugh” Michelle sputtered as one particularly large strand oozed into her open mouth, “Like what you see boys”

Grinning 2 men came at the same time, cum raining into the bowl, “Guess that’s a yes!” she said

Finally Lucy got to Mr 14 inches, his dick slapping her face hard, before pushing to her lips, “Fucking break me” she gasped.   The other men moved to her body, one sitting over her tits, 2 more pinning her down.  Lucy was helpless as the monster cock pushed into her mouth.

“Ohhh shit, that’s never gonna fit!” Sophie said to Peter and Holly.

Hand on her throat, holding her down he pushed hard, her throat fought back, unyielding.  Thin drool poured down her face, drenching Michelle, as her body tried to lubricate his shaft.

“Do it Pinders, fucking show them all” Michelle said looking up

Lucy lay there, her body pinned, this thick monster in her mouth.  Her mind raced, the feeling of helplessness, combined with the need to display the depths of her depravity.  Her pussy was so wet, her stomach so full of semen, every inch of her burned in a state of readiness to cum.

“No fucking way!” Holly said loudly, as Lucy’s throat broke.

Lucy held her breath, the huge head pushed through, the girth stretching her throat, he kept going and going, she thought he would never stop.  Finally those balls squashed against her nose, the sweaty manly aroma flooding her nostrils.  His dick reached all the way down, head emerging in the hollow of her neck, the round bulbous tip poking up.  Her body shook, she struggled and fought as they pinned her down, she squirmed and wriggled as he held himself deep.

“Fuck you whore!” Michelle gasped watching Lucy.

He pulled out, followed by a HUGE gush of spit.  The wave of thick gloopy liquid dropped from her mouth, rolled down over her right eye and then hung like a huge raindrop before splattering onto Michelle’s forehead.  Oozing down her face it clang to her nose like a jelly ball.  Another wad oozed out over Lucy’s nostril, as she breathed out a huge spit bubble formed, before popping and running down her forehead.

“Damn, you are a nasty slag!” the guy said driving his dick back down, Her throat giving slightly easier this time.

Lucy shook, her body on the edge of orgasm from this treatment, naked lust filled her brain, she loved giving herself to them, being used, her body their piece of fuckmeat.  Shaft driving in and out, her back arching Lucy retched on his cock, spit oozed down an again clang to Michelle’s face as she sat below, staring out, trying to keep her expression blank. 

“Fuck I am so close again” Peter groaned, wanking hard, “Could one of you suck me?” He asked Sophie and Holly.

Holly moved to her knees between his thighs, Sophie passed her the glass, but kept watching Lucy. Holly gripped Peters cock, wrapping her full red lips around his dick she sucked him fast and hard.

Lucy felt her stomach churning, the cock in her throat probing at that spot that made her want to hurl.  She twisted her head, trying to move the point of contact, but unable to do so she just went with it.  When he finally pulled out she let herself go, The contents of her stomach running down her face, clinging to her hair and splattering Michelle.

“Fuuuckkk!” Michelle gasped, shocked.

Lucy had not eaten for the day before, so it was a mixture of liquid and thick clots of undigested semen from her earlier ‘meal’.  She sputtered, and then her throat was invaded one last time as he pumped furiously for a minute or so.  Lucy shook, her body tensing, orgasming from just being throat fucked.  Her loins burned, the clench of a powerful climax in her abdomen spreading throughout her body.  Eyes rolling up again as she screamed loudly and incoherently on his dick.

“This is insane!” the man who wanked into the bowl between Michelle’s legs gasped, as finally Lucy was free of dick, she lay there spluttering, spitting a few final strands onto Michelle.

Michelle was smothered in spit, the thick strands clang to her face and hair, others oozed down her tits, and belly. She struggled to stand, moving towards the audience.  One eye glued shut with spit, she perched on the front of the stage, setting her bowl down beside her.

“Who wants to taste Lucy then?  Which of you depraved fuckers wants to taste her spit?” She teased.

Holly pulled Peters cock from her mouth and stroked the exploding head into the glass, a second load of thick cum spurting into it.  His hips bucked as Holly milked him over and over, draining every drop she could.  Sophie stood up and moved over to Michelle, the first to line up.

“Ohhh fuck Michelle, that’s so nasty, I need to taste her.” Sophie gasped , she leant down and picked the thickest, slimiest wad she could see.  The Spit ball clang to her forehead, spread over her eye and formed a huge teardrop on her chin.  Sophie bent down, slurped in the teardrop then hoovered up over Michelle’s eye finally sucking the thick spit into her mouth.

“Is it tasty?” Michelle asked.

“Very” Sophie struggled to reply, her mouth full of the chewy spit.

“Show me” Lucy gasped, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She was soaked in spit, not as drowned as Michelle, but still some decent lumps on her face and in her hair.  Sophie walked over and opened her mouth showing Lucy, the tick jelly like spit rolling off her tongue as she played with it. 

“you like that?” she asked the audience, “Yes!” several shouted back

Several men and a few of the women were queuing up to lick Michelle clean,  Peter studied who was in the line, and spotted Christina Hendricks about 4th  to sample Lucy.  Slightly shocked that she was into the spit tasting he groaned as Holly stood up and peeled off her dress.

“Need some more help?” she asked, grinding her thong covered ass into his crotch.

Sophie leant forwards, lips touching Lucy’s forehead, she cleaned her face of spit, Lucy rested back on her hands letting Sophie go to work, until finally her mouth was full, and Lucy was relatively spit free.

“Ohh Sophie, swallow me, taste me, show them” Lucy said.

Sophie turned, mouth wide, tongue swimming in Lucy’s spit, closing those juicy red lips she swallowed every drop of Lucy’s fluids.  Lucy grinned, looking at her studs, She beckoned one man to the bed, straddling his body she eased her pussy down over him.

“Ohh I need more than one” she purred, beckoning a second.

Lucy’s ass easily took the cock after her earlier battering, she found herself sandwiched between 2 men, both shafts pounding her holes. She shuddered as her cunt and ass clamped tightly on them, the fire of orgasm seconds away already.  Holding her hips she was pinned in place.

“Fuuuck me!” she wailed as they thrust hard, Lucy revelling in the stimulation

This was Lucy’s moment to be pleasured, it wasn’t for entertainment, nor to test Peter, but purely to get herself off.  She felt every thrust of cock, her body on edge constantly, her orgasm hitting almost immediately, tossing her head back she howled in pleasure.

“YESS!!! !FUCKKKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!” she roared.

The guy in her ass swapped out, a 12 inch shaft replacing him, harder and harder they rammed her holes as she screamed and wailed.  Her body bucked, pleasure assaulting her, Lucy had never been this high on sex before.  Twisting his hand in her hair, the guy in her ass tugged hard.  Lucy arched up, tits pushed out as they shook and quivered. 

“YESSS!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!” she cried.

The men surrounded her, sucking on her tits, cocks slapping her face, she wanked 2 in her hands as they overwhelmed her senses.  Lucy screamed in pleasure, body climaxing hard, the power of her orgasm flooding through.

“YES! YES! YESSSS!!!” she screamed.

Holly peered back over her shoulder as Peters now hard cock nudged her ass cheeks, “Stick it up my ass” she snarled, obviously really turned on.  Peter pushed her thong to one side and eased his dick into her ass, she hissed and backed up onto him, settling into his lap.  His hands found her breasts, freeing them from her bra, as Sophie sat back down next to them.

“Oh God its sooo good” Lucy groaned as her body was pumped, she now rode another man, the first was standing nearby, obviously so close to cumming he had to tap out. 

She lurched forwards as the next reamed her ass, the thick shaft in her pussy pumping up in unison.  The 14 inch stud was grinning as he moved to tag in, his big head again stretching her ring.

“ohhh fuck you beast!” Lucy gasped as he drove relentlessly in.

The man below her locked his arms around her waist, stopping her from escaping as Lucy shook, the thick meaty cock ending up balls deep inside her.  He pumped hard, really hard, Lucy howled and shook with every stroke.

“FUCK! OHHH SWEEET LORD YOU’RE BIG!  FUUUCKKKK!!” she cried, her ass once again battered.

Her body rocked, his huge member slamming deep, she growled, a low rumble starting in her belly and ending up in a primal roar.  Lucy was crying in pleasure, the huge girth now making her cum so hard, she craved him more and more.

“YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! YEEEAAAASSSSSS!!!” she cried.

Holly was bouncing hard on Peters shaft, her ass clamping tight as she rode him.  Both watched Lucy getting double stuffed, screaming in climax again.  Sophie was furiously wanking, her body shaking as she came with Lucy, hissing in pleasure as she did so.

“OHHH FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!” Lucy cried as he finally stopped thrusting laying ontop of her panting.

Michelle set the bowl down, most of the men had cum at least once, and were getting help from various audience members to cum for a second, maybe third time.  Lucy rolled over onto the bed panting as all of her men stepped back lining up again.

“Well we need your help again” Michelle said, as Lucy made her way down to the stage front.

Lucy was glistening in sweat, her nipples like bullets as she sat on a chair she took from a table near the front.  She smiled at Peter, watching him grope Holly’s tits hard, as she ground her ass down onto his cock.

“We need to piss Lucy off” Michelle said, “She needs to be angry for her next act, so hopefully we can upset her.”

Stepping up she grabbed Lucy’s hair, pulling her head back, “Nasty fuck whore!” she snarled, spitting on her face, “Fucking slag”

“Like that?” she said turning back to the crowd, “See if you can do better”

“Try your best you dumb fuckers” Lucy teased, “Treat me like shit”, she reached up wiping the trail of spit from her forehead, and licking it up.

Several men and women got up and walked over to Lucy, Peter noticed Malene in the queue.  The first couple of men just spat in her face, holding her hair back, before Malene had her turn.

“Fucking dumb cunt” she snarled, hand in Lucy’s hair, spitting on her again.

Malene slapped her hard, Lucy shrieked, not expecting it, Malene reasserted her grip in Lucy’s hair after the loud thwack. “Talentless whore!  Those tits have gotten you where you are today” she continued spitting again, “Relying on those udders, fuck you don’t even look that hot”

“FUCK YOU!” Lucy snapped back.

“Don’t like that?” Malene said, a big grin on her face as she was getting to Lucy. “You fucked and whored your way to the top, fucking manly voice, ugly nose, how the fuck else do you think that happened”

She slapped Lucy a second time, this time Lucy fought back, “FUCK OFF!” she shouted, as Malene held her hand back for a third slap.  “Ohhh does the whore not like it?” Malene teased, before letting go.

“I am gonna fucking destroy you Lene, you wait” Lucy shouted as she walked off.

The final 2 volunteers approached Lucy together, Peter was surprised to see Simon was one of them, along with another man who he obviously knew.  They stepped up either side, Simon pulling her head back, spitting on her face, the other man gripping her nipples in his fingers pinching them hard.

“Fucking big titted slag” Simon said, “John thinks you’re the ugliest whore in the room” he sneered.

“Fuck you Simon, he ain’t never gonna fuck me” Lucy snapped back. “Just fucking jealous”

“I HAVE fucked you Pinder, and apart from those tits you were fucking SHIT!” He slapped her as he said the final words, she was really getting furious now.

Her eyes burned in rage, as John swang her tits by the nipples, this really hurt as Lucy looked up at him.  Simon slapped each one hard, causing John to let go as they flopped down, “FUCK!” Lucy cried, “FUCK!” as each one was slapped.

Peter was ramming hard up Holly, she was gasping and groaning, as her ass was rutted.  His eyes were on Melissa though as she watched Simon and Lucy, she definitely seemed pretty jealous of his attention to Lucy, but also seemed to be taking in what he liked.

“You are a whore Lucy” John said calmly, his thumb forcing her mouth open and pinning her tongue to the bottom.

She struggled to turn her head but he held her tightly, spitting down onto her hair, and over her forehead.  Simon joined in, the thick spit collecting and trickling down.  “Putting on this whore show is all you are good for, your career is over, you are just a fat old hag now” he continued.  “All we want to see is you fucking and sucking, about time you fell back on porn to make a living eh”

She looked up at him, tear running down her face, as his words hit home, she was broken, and angry, angry at herself angry at him.  Her eyes burned rage as the tears ran, she was gonna show them all, fuck the lot of them.

“FUCK YOU!” she snapped, knocking his hand away, “I’ll fucking show you what I can do”

“You are fucking worthless Lucy, Look at Peter over there, fucking Holly up the ass, bet she’s so much better than you, He doesn’t even care what you do tonight” Simon teased.

Degrading her was one thing, but these words did something else to Lucy, she was enraged, absolutely furious, how dare they talk about Peter.

“You ready Luce?” Michelle asked.

She was shaking in anger as she approached the men, pulling the largest of the 12 inch cocks over to the chair she made him sit down. She dribbled a huge amount of Lube down over his cock, stroking him up and down covering him.  Straddling his shaft reverse cow girl, Lucy lowered her asshole onto him.

“Fucking easy, my ass is all his, fucking take me hard” she snarled at him.

He held her hips as she eased up and down, ass swallowing him up.  She stared at Peter as he continued to bugger Holly, as she came, head tossing and shaking from side to side.

“You like that fuckers!” she shouted at the audience, “Fucking watch me then, watch me be the biggest whore in the resort!”

She leant back, the man below her gripping her by the thighs lifting her legs up,  Mr 14 inches stepped up, slapping his cock on her pussy.  Michelle moved over and poured the rest of the bottle of lube over his shaft and Lucy’s body, it dribble down over her cunt and asshole as the other dick kept pumping.

“No fucking way!” Holly gasped, now back on her seat, wanking.

“She can’t!” Sophie replied, unable to look away.

Peter though he knew what they meant, but that was physically impossible, there was no way Lucy could, could she?

Lucy bared her teeth, clenching her jaw as the second cock pushed at her ass, “FUCKING DO IT!” she hissed, “FUCKING DO IT!”

Her body fought, but his cock pushed in, her ring broken wide by his dick head. She howled, screamed, kicked and fought as they held her down, 2 cocks now up her asshole. Her legs shook almost uncontrollably as she wailed.  Inch by painful inch his slippery lubed dick moved into Lucy, until finally both were balls deep.

“No words!” Sophie gasped watching.

A murmur went around the crowd, a hushed collective gasp at what Lucy had just done,  she was sobbing and wailing pinned between the men, as her ring cried out in pain.  The fury of the moment giving her the adrenaline rush to let them stretch her so wide, Lucy roared and roared as her ass was now pumped.

“SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!” she wailed as they drove in and out.

The huge cock rammed harder and harder, Lucy crying louder and louder as she now revelled in the limelight.  She knew everyone was focused on her, the star of the show, all the attention was for what she was doing.  Snarling and spitting she looked up, rage in her face as she got destroyed.

“DO IT! FUCK ME UP!” she cried, “FUCKING DESTROY ME!”

The other men all surrounded her face now, dick slapping her with their hard shafts, Lucy revelled in the punishment now, her body beyond the barrier, craving stimulation in any way possible.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!! MEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed cumming again.

Men around the audience were still cumming, Michelle and Melissa having a huge amount of cum in their bowls already.  Sophie and Holly were fixated on Lucy, unable to take their eyes off, so Peter was left to jerk his again hard cock watching her.

“NASTY WHOOOREEE!” Lucy screamed at herself, “FUCKKKKK!!! FUUUCKKKK!!” she wailed.

Now all the men queued up, the huge cock pulling from her ass, to be replaced by another, 2 dicks constantly battering her bowels, each man able to give it 100% for a minute or so before tagging out.  Lucy fought and bucked, this brutal battering hitting every nerve in her back passage, the stimulation too much to bear as she howled in orgasm constantly.

“FUCKERS!! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUUUUCKKKK YOOOOUUUU!” she wailed.

Lucy’s body was taught with sensations, her climax going on and on, her pussy sprayed up and over the bodies of her partners as they tagged in, each time she felt the rush of orgasm.  Teeth clenched tightly, burning with energy she screamed obscenities at them as they destroyed her ring.  One reached up and slapped her hard, her head snapping back to glare at him fiercely, no doubt at how she hated him in the heat of her buggery.

“CUNT!” she screamed at him, “FUCKING BREAK MY ASS YOU CUNT” Lucy roared urging him on.

Another guy stepped over her body dick between her tits and a forth straddled her face forcing himself balls deep in her neck.  Lucy wanked the other 2 men hard, now all 6 of them being stimulated by her body.

“Holy shit Peter! Look at her” Holly gasped, “All 6 at once!”

Peter was watching Lucy, his dick so hard, unable to believe that this was happening.  His page 3 crush was putting on a show worthy of the most hard core porn actress, the things she was doing were way beyond the mainstream.

“YEAAASSSSSS!!!!” Lucy wailed in one final orgasm, her throat free of cock, she shook and twitched for a final time before Michelle, tapped out all of the men. Lucy rolled over onto her knees body still twitching, her legs had buckled unable to stand.

“You OK Lucy?” Michelle checked.

“Sooo much” Lucy gasped, “fuckk” she nodded indicating she was OK.

“Ok Melissa, let’s see what we have” Michelle said as the 2 ladies moved to the stage.

Each bowl was nearly half full, Lucy managed to stand and walk to the front of the stage, she sat on a tall stool one of the men had produced, looking nervously at Michelle and Melissa.

“Who wants to see me drink it?” she asked the audience, a scattering of “yes” cries replied.  “Louder!” she teased. “YES!” the audience shouted.

Melissa handed her bowl to Lucy, she held it in her hands, swirling the contents.  Holding it up to her lips, she tipped it back filling her mouth.  Her cheeks bulged as she lowered the bowl, mouth full of semen, Lucy swallowed it all.  The sticky stringy cum clang to her throat, she felt the thick clots run down into her stomach.  Lifting the bowl up she swallowed hard, draining it as fast as she could, this was far more disgusting than she had thought it would be.

“Well done babe” Michelle said as Lucy finished the bowl, and handed it back to Melissa.

Michelle handed the next bowl to Lucy, she looked at Michelle, almost pleading with her, “Ohh Chelle” she gasped looking at the huge volume of cum she still had to consume.

Lucy looked into the bowl, large long white clots of semen floated on the thinner cum, the aroma of spunk filled her nostrils, her brain repulsed and fascinated by the effects all at the same time.  She looked around the audience, watching as men were jerking off, fucking their partners or random strangers.  Finally her gaze fell on Peter.

“You will never forget this” she said softly, as her eyes locked on him.

Lucy lifted the second bowl, tipping it back, the gush of semi warm cum filling her mouth.  She swallowed, again and again as the salty liquid filled her belly.   Beyond the taste and texture Lucy was just getting full, her stomach stretching with at least 3 or 4 pints of ejaculate. 

“This is insane” Sophie gasped watching Lucy drink her fill, “Holy fucking shit I am so turned on, I need to do this”.

Peter turned to watch Sophie, “You want to do this?” he asked, shocked at her response

“Literally the most erotic thing I have ever watched, all that semen, I just can’t get enough” Sophie replied, “I get off hard on that kind of thing!”

Lucy had finally drained the bowl, passing it back to Michelle, she sat looking out at everyone.  Her eyes were kind of sleepy, a dazed look on her face, as she knelt down onto the cushion Michelle just tossed on the floor.

“Happy now!” She shouted, looking around the room, “Just one thing left, cover this dirty whore in your spunk boys!” she instructed, her words kind of slurred.

They surrounded her, stroking fast, she turned her head to look up at them, eyes begging for their loads.  Moments later she was splattered by 2 of the cocks, semen splashing her forehead, one drowning her right eye.  She tried to blink it open, the cum stinging her eyeball, blearily she watched as another dick exploded in front of her face.  Growling loudly he hosed her forehead with a massive jet of spunk, the thick white line all the way across, oozing down to her eyebrows.

“Ohh fuck that’s hot!” Holly gasped, watching Lucy.

Peter also reached his third orgasm, cumming into his glass again.  Sophie and Holly both watched him cum, leaning across and kissing him alternately after he was done.

Lucy was covered, only 1 dick remained, the monster cock, she she sat eyes open, spunk dripping down her face, begging for her final load.  Looking up her eyelids half shut, she slurred and begged him to cum.

“Do it baby” she spluttered, “Cover me”

He groaned and shook, thick wads of spunk lashing her already covered face.  His volume matched his size as Lucy was showered in semen.  Cum laced across both eyes, and her nose, thick strands clinging ontop of the already glistening layer.  Lucy panted, her face now soaked in the cum of these 6 studs, her task finally complete.

“Fuck yeah” Michelle said standing admiring her friend, “You did so well Lucy”

Lucy barely acknowledged Michelle, her brain was switched off, her body now drunk on the semen in her belly, she sat there trying to comprehend her situation. Michele turned to the audience, “Well show your appreciation!” she shouted.

The whole audience started clapping, then cheering, as everyone rose to their feet to applaud Lucy.  A huge roar went around as they gave her a standing ovation for about 2 minutes.  Lucy sat there soaking in the adulation, this was what she had worked for, the pain, the churning stomach, the semen dripping down her face was all worth it.  She truly was an attention seeking whore at this moment.

“Oh shit Chelle, fuck, fuck” Lucy spluttered.

Michelle stood grinning looking at her friend, as member of the audience came up to congratulate her.  Lucy sat in a half daze, watching the people walk up to her, the cum in her belly churned, but she felt so horny now, the volume of semen was overcharging her lust.  The second guy who came up to say well done sported a hard cock.

“Cum on me too” she groaned reaching out and wanking his shaft.

“Any more of you fuckers want to cum again?” Lucy teased to the audience, “My pussy and ass are yours again for the next 20 minutes, cum if you can”

She moved back to the desk as she had at the start of her show, leaning over she stared outwards at the crowd.  A line of men formed, each moving up and sticking it in her holes, Lucy zoned out, her body taking every one.  She must have cum nearly constantly for the next 15 minutes as dick after dick fucked her holes, 20, 30 loads of cum filled her ass and cunt, the men not caring if she was already full.

Her body quivered and shook, asshole spasming, pussy clenching, the semen induced mega orgasm seemingly endless.  The cocks pounded her holes as she cried and moaned her words garbled by her cum drunk brain.

“Come on then, who wants a go!” Michelle encouraged, “Fuck and cum in Lucy Pinder!”

Finally after they had all cum Michelle called time, helping Lucy to her feet, Melissa led her off the stage. “Hope you all enjoyed Lucy’s show this year, I can’t wait to see how she tops that next!”

Sophie and Holly stood up, gathering their discarded clothing, Sophie held out her hand, “Shall we go see the star?” she said.

“Thank you Peter” Holly said, leaning to kiss his cheek, “I am going to try and find Simon, I need some serious attention after that, fuck I am horny”

Sophie led Peter towards the beach, “Lucy has a private cabin here” she explained, Michelle has taken her beck to clean up. It was barely 2 minutes until they reached the luxurious beachside cabin, Sophie knocked on the door then walked in.  Both were stunned when they slid the door back.  Lucy was bent over the back of the sofa, Michelle her right arm ¾ of the way to her elbow up Lucy’s ass, the other holding a wand style vibrator to Lucy’s clit.

“She just can’t stop cumming!” Michelle gasped, pumping in and out fisting Lucy’s asshole.

“Sit down Peter!” Sophie snapped handing him the glass of cum, “If you want add some more”

Lucy’s eye were wide, but all you could see where the whites, they rolled so far back up into her skull she was completely unaware Sophie and Peter had arrived.  Breath so short as she squealed and squeaked in pleasure, her body unrelenting in its desire after being overloaded with cum.

“Lucy! LUCY! LUUUCYYYY!!” Michele groaned her arm so deep up Lucy’s ass.

She had fisted Lucy before, usually when Lucy was super horny, or Michelle in the mood to dominate her, but she had never gotten much further than her wrist.  Lucy’s ass was devouring her arm, she went deeper and deeper the ring contracting and relaxing as Lucy came.

“Mmmm tastes Devine” Sophie groaned as she sucked and Licked Lucy clean,  her lips hoovering every drop of cum.

Michelle had her hand on Lucy’s back now, cum spraying from her pussy as she shook and trembled, every muscle in her legs tight.  Finally Michelle eased her fist from Lucy’s ass as she stood, quivering full of climax.

“Easy Lucy, easy” Michelle said rubbing her back softly, Lucy finally calming from her peak.

“Soo horny, still so horny” she groaned.  She looked at Peter, eyes burning, “This is me Peter, me at my nastiest, I needed you to see me raw”

“You were incredible” Peter replied.

Sophie now moved to Lucy’s pussy and ass, her lips sucking every drop of semen from both holes, as Lucy stood watching Michelle and Peter in front of her. Michelle had Peters cock out and was jerking it into the glass for a forth load, as he stared at Lucy, who was cumming again.

“Ohh fuck Sophie, my clit, suck my cliit! Lucy gasped, Sophie working it with her tongue.

Peter was on the verge of cumming again, Michelle sucking him hard, Lucy was squirming her body still heightened on semen, she twitched and bucked as Sophie licked her holes.

“Cum for her Peter, cum for her” Michelle urged, his cock now in her hand, glass in the other.

Lucy watched Peter, her body quivering as Sophie moved to bend over next to her, his cock twitched as the final load pulsed in.  She licked her lips, the thought of Peters cum bypassing the churning in her stomach, she wanted this badly.  Peter sat back as Michelle passed the glass to Lucy, Sophie and Michelle now either side of her as she leant over the sofa.

“I want you Peter Andrews, you have seen me RAW, at my limit, if you can live with that, if you can please me like that, I want you to be with me” She said, focused on him.  She lifted the glass to her lips and swallowed his semen, the whole glass in one big gulp.

Peter looked at her, “Lucy, I have never wanted anything more than you at this moment, but I need time to think, I need to see if this will work.  Give me 24 hours, and I will give you my answer”

Lucy looked relieved at this, she had feared her incredible sexual appetite would have scared him off, but he hadn’t said no.  She looked to Michelle and then Sophie, “Of course Peter, I will give you all the time you need, Sophie and Michelle here will make sure you are well taken care of, in fact I want you to fuck anyone you want in the next 24 hours, before you decide.  Get it all out, don’t hold back”

“Thank you Lucy, now how do you feel?” Peter asked, really wanting to know.

“Honestly, I don’t think this cum is going to stay down much longer, but I have never felt so turned on in my life.  The hormones in the cum must have an effect on my sex drive” Lucy answered.  “I think I am gonna be up all night wanking, I doubt I can sleep”

“Amazing” Michelle replied, “your warped mind came up with all tonight’s show, it’s so much more than anything I could have thought up”

“Peter, Michelle and Sophie will walk you back to your room, I will see you again in 24 hours time, tomorrow night” Lucy said moving to sit in the chair, her fingers already on her clit.

“Thank you Lucy, I hope I have the answer we both want” Peter replied.

“Do you mind if I stay Lucy?” Sophie asked, “I can help you out” she said grinning.

“Sure, you ok with that Michelle?” Lucy said.

Michelle led Peter out, “fine by me” she said.

Chlp

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 03:36:09 PM »
This next bit is not really chapter 5, just an add on to the chapter above, I have kept it seperate as not everyone will be into it.  If you want to see what happens to all that cum churning in Lucy's stomach, read on, otherwise skip this post, its not essential to the story.

Sophie was stripping off the moment Peter left, watching Lucy stroke her pussy, close to another orgasm.  She ran her hands through her short bobbed hair, as she stood naked in front of Lucy.

“You cumming babe?” she asked.

Lucy nodded gasping for air as her body tensed again.  She sucked in sharp gasps as her muscles clenched, Sophie grinned watching Lucy cum, she loved to see her getting off.  She played with her tits and pussy standing in front of Lucy until her orgasm calmed, then Sophie held out her hand.

“I want you to do something for me Lucy, please don’t feel ashamed, or like you can’t, I really want you to do this.” Sophie said, quite seriously.

“What Sophie?” Lucy asked.

“When you puke, can you puke on me?” she said nervously, “I want all that cum over my body”

“Sophie that is fucked up! You get off on that?” Lucy answered.

“So much!” Sophie replied grinning.

Lucy took a huge double ended dildo from the side, and led Sophie into the wetroom, “Let’s get you messy” she said grinning.

Sophie knelt on the rubber floor, Lucy stood over her, she sucked on the end of the dildo, covering the tip in spit. 

“You sure Sophie?” she double checked, Sophie nodded looking up at her.

Lucy pushed the thick shaft to the back of her throat, she gagged, watery spit running down and splashing on Sophie’s face.  She gasped in excitement, bracing herself for the moment Lucy urged.  Lucy’s Stomach clenched, she knew it was time, she felt the warm torrent of fresh cum rise up her oesophagus and fill her mouth as she pulled the dildo out.  She hurled it all over Sophie’s head, coating her hair, running down her back to those wonderful buttocks.

“More Lucy!” Sophie gasped, “On my face!”

She rammed the shaft back into her throat and almost immediately gagged again, Thick streaks of semen clang to Sophie’s hair as a white spray then gush hit her face.  Like a bucket of milk Lucy urged all that barely digested cum over Sophie’s body.  She spluttered and gasped as it ran over her face and tits, fingers furiously working her clit, she growled, an orgasm so close.

“More” she croaked, “Fucking puke in my mouth” Sophie opened her juicy red lips wide, sticking out her tongue.

Lucy’s Stomach emptied, Sophie’s mouth filling, the rest running like a river over her face and body. It brimmed to her bottom lip as Lucy stood over her retching up the final few drops.

“ohh fucking hell Sophie, fuck I’m empty” Lucy gasped.

Sophie savoured the fluid in her mouth, closing her lips and swirling it around before swallowing it down.  She dropped to her hands and knees slurping up the puddle below her, she was insatiable.

“Ohh fuck, I need every drop” she gasped, slurping it from the floor.

Lucy flicked her hair back, body purged, she felt better, her loins still burned with the need for stimulation, and the site of a glistening Sophie on the floor in front of her was turning her on even more.

“Wanna fuck?” she asked as Sophie looked up at her, she brandished the big double ended dildo.

Sophie lay back in the white puddle as Lucy moved down, the double ender easily sliding into their pussy’s the moved together scissoring furiously.  Clit on clit, deep inside of them the 2 women fought to get off fast.  Lucy still high on cum, Sophie in her dirtiest fantasy, it was mere moments before both came.

“YES! FUCKK SOPHIE! FUCK FUCK YES!!!!” Lucy screamed, as Sophie wailed back at her, “FUCK YOU LUCY! FUCK YES!! FUCKK FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!”

Their bodies entwined they writhed in the white gloopy puddle on the floor of the wetroom, bodies trembling as they lay there, panting.  Sophie scooped up another handful and smeared it over her tits, while Lucy gasped in lungfuls of air.

“Ohh fuck I am so horny Lucy” Sophie said.

“This is fucking vile Sophie, and yet I can’t stop, I want to fuck more!” Lucy replied.

She eased herself off of the double ender, leaving Sophie momentarily to continue drinking from teh puddle.  Returning swiftly with a big strap on cock, she fastened it in place.  Sophie grinned, “YES!” she said enthusiastically.

Sophie rolled over ass high, she pushed her face sideways into the pool, and folded her own arms behind her back.  Lucy knew she wanted it hard and fast so didn’t wait, she rubbed teh cockhead over the slipper puddle and then rammed it up Sophie’s asshole.

“BITCH!” Sophie yelped as Lucy ended up balls deep, the 8 inch rubber cock stretching Sophie nicely.

Lucy held Sophie’s arms in place, her hips were high as Lucy rutted her, one hand forcing her face into the cum.  Lucy was loving this, the forceful thrusts of her mound onto the shaft as it buried deep in Sophie stimulated her clit.  The harder she fucked Sophie the closer she came to orgasm.

“FUCKING YEAH LUCY! FUCKING POUND ME! POUND THIS PUKE DRINKING WHORE!” Sophie snarled, her face pressed hard to the floor.

Lucy kept pumping, Sophie’s full ass cheeks squashing and bouncing with every thrust, again and again she buggered her before finally Sophie wailed cumming hard for a second time.

“FUUUCKKKK!!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!” Sophie cried, her body overcome with pleasure.
   Lucy was shaking too, her pussy burning with climax, she shuddered and collapsed onto Sophie pinned her whole body down. Sophie growled her orgasm ending, they lay there panting for a couple of minutes before Lucy pulled out.  Rolling over both were breathless, Lucy being the first to say something.

“You fucking get off on this?” she teased Sophie, “I am so fucking horny from all that semen, I would do anything, but you actually crave this?”

“What can I say Lucy, it’s my thing!” Sophie replied.

“I am gonna shower, I’ll use the en-suite in the guest bedroom, but please knock yourself out Sophie, stay as long as you like” Lucy said getting up going to the door.

Sophie span over, finger swirling thick clot of semen, before she sucked it up, she was already planning something special for herself next year following Lucy’s display tonight, something really depraved.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 01:37:33 PM by Chlp »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 03:47:33 PM »
Goddamn, that was nasty and hot. Pure smut and I loved it.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Downloadedscar, BigTitsEnjoyer

Chlp

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 12:57:03 PM »
Chapter  5

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard

Codes: MF, MMF, Anal, Throatfuck, Facial, Cum in ass

Lucy rose early the next morning, she hadn’t slept well.  The volume of semen in her system was still so high, she was just constantly horny.  She had masturbated maybe 5 or 6 times during the night, the climax settling her for an hour or so before waking again.  Getting up she found Sophie had cleaned the wetroom before she left, Lucy had no idea when that was, but another shower and a wank later and she was ready for her day.  It would be a nervous one waiting to see what peter’s answer would be that night.

“Good Morning Chelle” Lucy said as she sat down at the table in the beach front restaurant.

“Well good morning Honey, how are you?” Michelle asked.

“Fucking hungry, and fucking even hornier!” Lucy replied, “My body literally is on the edge all the time, I have no idea how long it’s gonna go on for!”

A Young man in his 20’s came over and took their breakfast order, Lucy had some fruit whilst Michelle had cereal.  They sat and chatted Michelle asking about Lucy’s night, what it felt like, would she do it again etc.

“Fucking you!” Lucy said, “that spit on your head and face, we hadn’t talked about that”

“I just wanted it in the moment” Michelle replied.

“All done?” The waiter asked moving to take away the empty plate.

“Thank you yes” Michelle replied.

“Uhh Miss Pinder?” he said, “I just wanted to say last night, you were incredible”

“Thank you, sorry I didn’t catch your name” Lucy answered

“Hal” he said, “Honestly that performance will go down as legendary, all the staff who have been here since we opened said it was maybe the best they have ever seen”

Lucy blushed slightly, “Well I try to impress!” she said.

“I know it’s really pushing my luck, but I was working last night, so I couldn’t be a part of it, but I don’t suppose I could fuck you in the ass now?” he said, grinning cheekily.  “I have wanked so many times over your pictures, and when they were all lining up at the end, I was so fucking jealous”

Lucy looked at him, he was handsome and in good shape, a little young for her but his praise of her performance had made her feel good. “Yeah, you can fuck my ass Hal” she said standing up.

Lucy had the tiniest pair of jean shorts on, full mini Daisy dukes, a dark brown sparkly bikini top and high heels.  She grinned at Michelle who rolled her eyes, sitting watching Lucy, knowing what she was gonna make Hal do.

“Get that dick out then!” she said to him.

“Here?” he said, slightly panicking, “I thought we’d go somewhere alone”

“They all fucked me in front of an audience last night, think you can fly solo?” she teased, unfastening her shorts she wriggled out of them, bending over and resting on the table.

“OK, OK,” he replied, unzipping his dark trousers, they fell to his ankles.  Standing behind Lucy he fumbled with his cock, before pulling it out from his boxers.  Semi erect he ran his hand over her ass cheek.

“Fuuuck you feel good” he gasped, slapping his now hardening cock onto her. 

His shorts now on the floor with his trousers, Hal rubbed his dick over her asshole, “I need some lube” he said looking around.

“I don’t” Lucy said grinning at Michelle, “you’ll cum faster without”

He fisted his now hard 7 inch cock, and pressed it to her asshole.  Surprised that even after last night it was tight and only gave when her pressed really hard.  Fingers in those soft ass cheeks he began to pump.

“That’s it Hal, fuck my ass, fuck it hard” Lucy said.

She looked at Michelle, ‘2 minutes’ she mouthed, guessing how long he would last.  His thrusts were awkward and he really go no rhythm going.  Lucy felt him slamming more and more erratically, she knew he wasn’t gonna last much longer. 

Annoyingly her pussy was just starting to get wet, she probably would cum if he lasted a few more minutes.

“Ohh fuck Lucy, gonna cum, fuck, fuuuuckkk” he gasped, crotch slamming hard, dick exploding in her ass.

Lucy winked at Michelle as she felt his cum pulse inside her, a good 6 or 7 blasts as he rutted deep.  “Ohh good load baby” she groaned at Hal, “I love it!”, she tried not to make him  feel bad for cumming so quick.

Michelle was grinning, looking past Lucy as she encouraged Hal, she could see 2 more men now standing behind him, dicks out, wanking, Sophie standing next to them whispering in their ears.  Hal eased out, and Lucy blew a fake kiss at Michelle, then shrieked as another unexpected cock filled her ass.

“Hope you don’t mind Pinder” Sophie said, laughing loudly at setting her friend up, “I said they could have a go too!”

“Fuuuuckkkkk!” Lucy yelped, the second cock balls deep in her.

“Ohh Lucy fuckin Pinder” the man moaned, “Sloppy seconds”

Lucy turned her head, the guy was probably well over 60, he was still handsome, but definitely past his prime. She looked at Sophie, “Fucking granddad Sophie!” she said, “You lined me up with a pensioner”

“Ohh I won’t be a 2 minute wonder Lucy, let’s get you off babe” he replied grinning.

“Ohh Sophie this is priceless” Michelle said, unable to stop laughing.

His cock was still as hard as any she had had, and it was a decent 8 inches at least.  Lucy felt every thrust, it was certainly working, she would be cumming shortly if he could keep going.  Reaching out he grabbed her hair, tugging her head back before slamming her down with some force onto the table.

“Fucking granddad eh? He sneered, “I’ll fucking show you exactly what an experienced man can do slut”

Lucy gasped, this was so hot, she was now in his grasp, unable to stop him as he fucked her ass relentlessly.  Her initial disgust at being fucked by him now replaced by intense rage, and pleasure at being roughed up and taken. 

“Don’t fucking have a heart attack you old bastard!” she sneered back.

His hand slapped her ass hard, hips pumping as she shook below him, her first climax approaching.  Grinning he felt her shake and quiver in pleasure as his cock sent her to the peak of pleasure.

“FUUUCKKKKKK! YEAAAAHHHH!!!!” she gasped.

“Cum for me Lucy!” he groaned, his hips still thrusting fast.

Lucy still overflowing with sexual energy came so hard, her hips rattled the table as they bounced, fingers clawing at the far edge, body wild with pleasure.  Her ass was getting fucked relentlessly by this old man, and she was cumming hard because of it.

“FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!!! YESSSS!!!!” she howled.

The old man was grinning as she shook and bucked, loving making her cum so hard.  He let go of her hair and held her hips rutting faster and faster until finally he came as well.  Bolt after bolt of cum filled Lucy’s bowels, he must have shot 12-15 thick wads into her before finally pulling out sated.

“Fuuuuck So much cum!” Lucy gasped, as the third guy pushed straight in.

“Not bad for an old git eh!” he said laughing, putting his cock away.

There may have been 4 or 5 coupes sitting having breakfast, all were now watching Lucy as she took her third dick in her ass. Sophie straddled Michelle, sitting on her lap, kissing her ferociously, both occasionally looking at Lucy.

“Ohh shit, gonna cum again!” Lucy gasped as the third man absolutely battered her.

“Catch you later darling!” the old man said as he left, winking at her.

“Ohh, oh GOD! OOOOOOO FUCKKKKKK!!!!!” she cried, as her sphincter clamped hard.

He had been wanking nonstop while Lucy was taken by the other 2 so he was not gonna last long either, luckily Lucy was cumming already when he added his load to the other 2.  Fingers clawing at her ass cheeks he pumped deep and hard, exploding within her.  She shook and gasped, her orgasm timed perfectly with his ejaculation.

“YEAASSSS!!! YEAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!” She cried.

He eased out, cum following him, oozing down Lucy’s thighs.  She rested on the table panting, as he quickly pulled up his trousers and slapped her hard on the ass, “Thanks Lucy!” he said grinning, winking at Sophie before leaving the restaurant.

Lucy looked across as Sophie removed herself from Michelle grasp and got down on her knees behind Lucy.  She licked the thick trail of semen up the back of her thigh, and snaked her tongue into Lucy’s ass.

“Fuck it! Any more of you dirty cunts want a go?” she asked loudly to the restaurant,  Lucy was now at the point where she didn’t give a shit who rammed it in her ass, as long as it got her off one more time.

Some of the couples looked at each other, and 4 more men stood up, “Please” 1 said.  They moved behind Lucy, who looked back over her shoulder, “Get on with it then” she said.

Lucy lay there as the restaurant watched, 4 men lining up, each fucking her ass, then cumming in it, none lasted long, but she did manage 1 more orgasm mid way through the third guy.  He pulled out after cumming, Lucy gasping for breath as number 4 replaced him.

“Ohh fuck I just came in Lucy Pinder!” he gasped staggering back to his table.

His wife/girlfriend was on her knees, sucking his cock, tasting it, she savoured Lucy’s ass and the cum of all the other men.

“Ohh that’s a great idea” Sophie said, dropping to her knees behind Lucy.

The fourth Guy pumped into her, banging away for several strokes, before Sophie made him pull out so she could suck his cock, she slurped avidly at it before he rammed back in.  Lucy looked back and rolled her eyes, waiting for him to finish.

“Fucking hurry up” she gasped as finally he came, another load of cum up her ass.

Sophie gobbled his dick as he pulled it out, sucking every drop of cum from the limp member, she then turned and feasted on Lucy ass, sucking the semen from her tight ring. 

“You are such a whore Sophie” Lucy gasped as she had her ass rimmed and tongued.

“C’mon girls we have a long day, let’s get down to the beach!” Michelle said, getting slightly impatient.

Sophie stood up and wiped her mouth, grinning, “Fuck you know it’s gonna be a good day, no need to rush Chelle” she replied.

Lucy stood up, and looked around the restaurant, she grinned knowing they had all enjoyed her mini morning show.  Pulling up her daisy dukes she and the other 2 left, heading down towards the beach. “Never thought I’d have taken all that cock up my ass at breakfast!” she said laughing as they left.

Peter stretched, he hadn’t slept that well, his mind replaying Lucy’s act over and over.  He was so turned on by it, his cock had been hard most of the night, then he remembered, “Oh fuck” he groaned, getting up.

4 Hours earlier...............................

Peter lay awake, his dick rock hard, unable to sleep.  He was wanking slowly recalling every second of Lucy’s show, but then the though hit him, Hotel Calypso, the place for sex and he was laying here wanking.  Sitting up, he rubbed his hands over his face, waking himself properly.

He got out of bed, dick rock hard, horny as fuck he wasn’t going to go far.  Walking across the hallway, he stood outside of Michelle’s door and knocked.  “Michelle” he said quietly, not wanting to wake any of the people in the other rooms, “Are you awake?”

There was no response, so he knocked again.  “Michelle?” he said slightly louder.

“She’s not there” said a voice from down the corridor, turning Peter saw Sophie struggling to get her key card to work in the room next to his.

Turning towards her, peter saw she was swaying, and walked to help her.  She looked up at his hard cock bouncing against his stomach as he reached her and took the key card, “Let me” he said, “you seem a little tipsy!”

She smiled, reaching out and fondling his member she pulled him inside.  Pushing Peter back against the inside of the door as it closed behind them, she dropped to her knees, lips engulfing his cock.

“Ohhh fuck Sophie, I really want to but your drunk” peter groaned.

“Ohh Peter” she gasped coming up for air, “I haven’t had any booze at all, but yeah I am drunk, fucking cum drunk!”

He groaned as her full lips again devoured his hard cock, making their way down his shaft until they reached his balls. She croaked relentlessly on his dick, her throat milking and clasping his head, as she urged and swallowed over and over.   

“Ohh shiiit Sophie!” he groaned knowing he was going to cum fast.

Unrelenting she worked on his dick, eyes wide looking up at him, as his toes curled and he growled in pleasure.  She felt his cock pulsing in her neck, the hot sticky cargo filling her belly.  Eyes watering she held Peter deep as he came, her rigorous blowjob draining his balls quickly.

“Fuckkkk” she gasped as he finally finished.

Sophie rocked back on her heels giggling, a goofy grin on her face, “Like that Peter Andrews?” she asked.

Peter panted, catching his breath, “Fucking hell Sophie, that was good, my balls were bursting”

“Ha! Wanna go again? I am soo horny” She stood, unfastening her bikini top and revealing her huge breasts.

“Damn Sophie, I really want to, but you know how I feel about Lucy, should we fuck now?  Would it be weird?” He asked.

“She’s a fucking sex freak Peter!” Sophie replied, “She may love you, but she fucked all those men in front of you, she even said have as much fun as you like before you decide”

Peter grinned, yeah, he thought, why not.

“You want it Sophie?” he said walking towards her, “Well you need to make this soft cock hard again!”

She sat on the bed as Peter approached her, “bend over bad boy” she teased.

Peter bent in front of her as she spread his ass cheeks, tongue delving deep into his ring.  Peter groaned, this was going to be filthy, Sophie was cum drunk and horny, nothing was off limits.

“Peter!” a voice exclaimed from the doorway, looking up he saw Michelle standing there, hand on her hip slightly shocked.

“Hold still” Sophie said firmly as he attempted to move.

“Damn Sophie, you eating his ass?” Michelle said walking over, and peering around.

At that moment, Sophie sucked her 2 fingers and pushed them up Peters butt, he flicked upright legs spreading and shaking, “Fuuuuckkk Sophie!” he gasped.

“Hold still for fucks sake, I want that cock hard so I can get fucked!” Sophie slurred.

“That sounds good, You were right Sophie those guys were, 1 minute wonders, fucking waste of time” Michelle said, “Looks like you’ve found some dick with more stamina”

She dropped to her knees, in front of Peter, Mouth going to his limp cock, Sophie fingering then rimming his tight asshole again.  Peter stood, his growing head engulfed by Michelle, ass eaten by Sophie. His arms swang wildly as his senses were assaulted, he could feel his cock swelling and growing in Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle took Peters cock as it swelled, allowing it to grow down her throat, until he was fully hard and she was deep throating him.  Sophie surfaced from his ass, grinning as she did so, “We have lift off!” she said.

She lay back on the bed, unfastening her bikini bottoms before rolling over, face in the covers ass in the air.  Peter needed no invitation, and spread her legs, hard cock easing into her soaking wet snatch.

“Ohhh fuuuucckkkk” Sophie groaned, his cock deep inside her, Peter started thrusting.

Michelle peeled off her clothes, and sat watching Sophie getting fucked, her fingers in her pussy, one groping her own big breasts.  Peter had his hands on Sophie’s ass cheeks, fingers pressed into the soft flesh, squeezing them tight as he fucked her hard.  She was squealing and moaning, her body close to climax already.

“Ohh fuck me Peter, fucking pound me hard” she gasped, his hips slapping against her ass.

Sophie quivered, her body shaking, screaming into the mattress she came hard.  Peter pumped her cunt ferociously as she came, thighs shaking violently.  Sophie cried loudly as her body tensed in pleasure, her pussy clamping tightly on Peters cock.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!” she yelled.

Michelle was wanking hard now, trying to cum with her friend, fingers deep inside, thumb rubbing her clit.  Sophie turned her head sideways letting out a long moan as her orgasm subsided.

“FUCK! FUUUUCKKK!! FUUUCCKKKK!!!” she growled.

Peter was hammering away, he wanted Sophie so bad, wanted to fuck her, slam his dick into her, hear her scream and beg.  Peter wanted to make her his whore in this moment and pulled his cock from her pussy, slick from her orgasm he pressed it to her ring and drove deep.

“SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!” Sophie screamed, his full length going balls deep in a single powerful stroke.

Her hands slammed down onto the bed, fingers clutching the sheets as Peter rutted her ass maniacally, hips pumping hard.  His hands grabbed her hair, pushing her head into the bed, she gasped and struggled below him.

“FUCKING TAKE ME!” she roared, head twisted uncomfortably sideways, peters whole weight on his hands pinning her down.

Sophie felt every inch of his dick in her ass, she was helpless, taken used, and loved it.  Peter and Michelle didn’t know she had just guzzled all of Lucy’s regurgitated cum puke, so had no idea she was nearly as high as Lucy on it now.  Peter slammed her asshole, deep full strokes, making her lurch forwards.  His hands clutched her hair, driving her head into the covers.

“RUIN HER!” Michelle shouted, furiously masturbating, she watched Sophie getting slammed and shook in climax.

“FUCK YOU!” Peter growled, hips slamming as hard as he could, her ring was clasped so tight as he broke it over and over, dick pumping deep and nasty into her bowels.

Sophie sobbed incoherently as her ass was taken, Peter powerfully controlling her .  Fingers clenched into the sheets she wailed in orgasm, her body sending waves of pleasure through her loins and bowels.  Peter felt ever clench of her ring holding her tight, twisting her hair and forcing her down.

“THAT’S IT! FUCKING USE MY ASSHOLE!” Sophie cried as he pumped into it.

Peter slammed over and over up her clenching shit pipe, his balls slapping her pussy lips hard as they swang free.  Sophie was shivering and squirming, the pleasure from his anal assault driving her wild.  Belly shaking she roared in orgasm, unable to speak.

“Ohh fuck yeah” Michelle sneered watching Sophie getting pummelled.

“NSTY FUCKING WHORE!” Sophie screamed, “I’M YOUR NASTY FUCKING WHORE!”

Peter finally collapsed on top of her as she finished her climax, laying there panting, his hard dick still deep up her ass. 
Michelle grinned, sucking her juice covered fingers, as Sophie and Peter lay there catching their breath.

“That looked good Sophie” she purred, “Want to get some revenge?”

Michelle opened Sophie top drawer, knowing exactly what she would find, pulling out a strap on cock, about 6 inches long, and not particularly big.  Peter looked across, unsure of how that was going to please Sophie, as Michelle fastened it in place.

“Ready big boy?” Michelle teased.

“Wait, no, no that’s not happening” Peter replied.

“YES!” Sophie said grinning, “try it Peter, you will fucking love it!”

Peter pulled out from Sophie, and rolled onto his back, “Exactly what are you gonna do?” he asked.

“Stand up and rest you hands on the bed” Michelle said.

Sophie moved to sit beside him, head resting on his ass cheek, as Michelle approached.  Sophie spat on the fake shaft, sucked it between her lips and tried to gag.  The length was not great, but she managed a good wad of the sloppy phlegm to twist around it.

“Relax” Michelle said to Peter as the tip touched his asshole.

Michelle spread his cheeks and pushed the fake shaft in, his ring clenched but the spit lubed him enough to slowly take it until she was all the way inside.  Breathless he had never felt anything like it, his dick throbbed and was as hard as he had ever known as Michelle reached around and stroked it.

“FUCK MICHELLE!” he groaned, his dick twitching at the slightest touch.

Sophie scooted onto the floor below him, reaching up she took his cock in both hands, as Michelle held his hips.  She pumped and inch or so of her shaft in and out of Peter, hands holding his hips as he leant over the bed.  Sophie was below him, tugging his rock hard swollen member, begging for his seed.

“Shoot it on me Peter cover my slut face in your cum!!” she gasped, feeling him twitch in her hands.

“Fucking like it man whore!” Michelle snarled in his ear quietly as she rutted an inch or so up into his asshole.

“Do it, fucking do it!” Sophie urged wanking faster and faster, moth wide tongue out, “Splatter me with you cum, paint this whore white!” she begged.

Peter gasped, his balls pulsing, cum rocketed from his winking eye, spraying Sophie full face.  He had never cum like this in his life, the semen as shooting forth and soaking Sophie.  Jet after jet splattered her face, coating her forehead, both eyes were hit, as the cum kept spewing forth.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” he screamed, unable to speak properly, his legs like jelly.

Sophie gasped, his dick finally sated, she was a wreck, cum flowed down her face, her eyes were stinging, the thick semen clang to her eyelashes.  Spluttering she let go of Peter, he collapsed to the bed, Michelle pulling out.

“Holy shit” Michelle gasped looking at Sophie.

Sophie sat there, a sneer on her face, she felt the hot semen running down her forehead, forming a large teardrop on her right eyebrow, it plopped onto her full breast, blinking she looked up at Michelle.

“Ohh Chelle, I feel so horny!” Sophie gasped.

She leant forwards and sucked on the shaft, savouring every taste of Peter’s asshole.  He rolled over and started to stand his legs shaking, they had drained every drop of life from his cock.

“Easy Peter, you had enough?” Michelle asked.

“Fuck, you bitches have taken everything, I am done” he replied.

Sophie knelt there grinning, Michelle wiping trails of semen from her face with the strap on tip, bringing them to Sophie’s lips.  Peter opened the door and left, staggering back to his room, he quickly went to sleep.

Present Time.....

Shit, Peter thought, had he really let Michelle fuck him up the ass?  That orgasm had been truly world breaking, never had he had anything so good.  He walked into the shower, washing himself, his cock again hard, thoughts of Lucy and Michelle fresh in his mind.  Stroking his dick he couldn’t believe how horny he was, having emptied his balls only a few hours earlier.

He heard the door open, and peered out of the shower, standing in the door way was Sammy, dressed in full maids uniform.

“Room service as requested Peter” she said grinning.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:13:47 PM by Chlp »

Viri

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 03:10:43 PM »
Love how you write Lucy, great to see a new addition to this series.

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2019, 05:43:11 PM »
Lucy gets it HARDCORE when you write her

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 11:04:16 PM »
Great work on the latest chapter, sorry I was slow giving you feedback.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA