Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Gotham Girls Gone Wild starring The Riverdale Trio  (Read 1473 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Gotham Girls Gone Wild starring The Riverdale Trio
« on: December 10, 2023, 11:53:40 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a world of it occurred, nor would it.

Gotham Girls Gone Wild
starring Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart, and Madelaine Petsch
(MFFF, oral, anal, cons)
by MaxwellLord

Camila, Lili and Madelaine had been friends for years, and not just work friends from being on the same show for seven years. Real deal friends that had a bond beyond any acting job and like any true friendship the trio had traditions. Perhaps the favorite of these traditions was Halloween. The three loved to match up on Halloween. They'd done wonders with the Powerpuff Girls and absolutely nailed it as the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus. This latest Halloween however, they all agreed might be the one it'd be impossible to top. This Halloween they were going to go out as Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, the Gotham City Sirens.

Cami had opted for a bit of 60's inspired, Julie Newmar-coded fare. Lili went for something a bit more traditional though without the make-up and in red and black skintight vinyl and Madelaine took inspiration from from cartoons to comics to live action for her rendition of Pamela Isley. They took the tradition very seriously, despite the fun inherent in playing dress up.

Of course, that wasn't the only Halloween tradition they had, though the second one wasn't necessarily seasonal. However, the costumes did add something to it. The trio were fans of finding a guy to share among themselves regardless of the time of year. Often times the trio would become a quartet, but this year would not be like that due to the absence of their compatriot in carnal desires Vanessa Morgan. Still, that had never stopped them from having fun in the past, nor would it this Halloween.

The moment they exited their ride all eyes and cameras were on them as they walked arm in arm to the party. The camera flashes weren't insane, they rarely were at these events. They weren't movie premieres or industry parties, but they were young Hollywood parties and that did entail a pap presence. That was fine with them, as all three women were eager to show off their costumes and how well they fit.

Of course, just because all eyes were on them didn't mean that the women weren't looking themselves. Casually at first as it was rare any among them, even Madelaine, would slum it with a pap just on the principal of privacy. Still it never hurt to look.

Once they were inside the gathering the trio made it to a seat just far away enough from the action that they could talk to each other without raising their voices.

"Time to scan the crowd ladies," Cami said. "We know what we're looking for, yes?"

"I haven't forgotten our terms," Madelaine assured. "We need a guy with a costume on par with ours."

"Because if he gets that in depth with his costume he's going to be detailed oriented in lots of other, more fun areas," Lili.

"Good, a gold star for both of you," Cami said with a grin. "Remember, either we're all in on one guy or he's a no go." The other two nodded and began to look over the room as casually as possible. When one of their eyes fell on a cocktail server they ordered drinks, albeit weak ones, just to be inconspicuous.

"What about that guy over there?" Lili said, pointing out the prospect. "The guy in the Star Trek suit, the movie one."

"Very nice," Cami said. "I'm no Trekkie but the attention to detail is there."

"Eh, I'm not feeling sci-fi tonight," Madelaine says. "I want something sexy. That's cool but it's not sexy. Batman? That's sexy."

"True, but I think we need to see their face at least," Lili said. "I don't want him keeping the cowl on while he's on top of me."

"Fair enough," Madelaine said. "How about the guy dressed as Thor? He has the muscles, the long hair, makes me curious if he has the stamina of a god."

"Pass," Lili said. "He clashes. Not in the mood for a multiverse event. Unless of course you spot a Deadpool or a Spider-Man."

"Ladies, I spy with my little eye someone with potential," Cami said, discreetly pointing with her golden-clawed finger. When their eyes saw what Cami's did, they all instantly saw what she did. "Fits right in, doesn't he?"

That he did. The focus of their attention went to a group of about six people, though a couple might have been party drifters, walking from conversation to conversation in search of drugs or sex or any kind of connection a person could find at Hollywood parties. They were all dressed as something different but also bland, save for the one their eyes fell on.

While he wasn't muscle bound like the God of Thunder Madelaine had spotted he wore the three piece suit he was adorned with a unique style and sex appeal, a noteworthy skill considering the garish but-matching colors. The man in question had brown hair underneath a green bowler hat. The hat matched the suit jacket and pants but he wore two other colors. The shirt he wore beneath the jacket was black and the tie, shoes, vest, and gloves her wore were all a royal purple. And of course, there were the question marks that adorned the outfit in certain areas; a black one just above the purple silk band on the green derby and another black one right on the purple tie and of course the one that topped the cane he had, though it was simply for the costume as he was doing some flashy maneuvers with it, twirling and tumbling it about. All in all, he made a damn fine Riddler and even managed to make it his own just a bit, the usual purple domino mask replaced by a pair of purple sunglasses.

"The effort is definitely there, am I right?" Cami asked and the others agreed. "Now, the question is, does he have more than just the right look. Who wants to do the investigating?"

"I think I could get the goods out of him," Madelaine said with a sultry smirk.

"So could I," Lili says. "Let's face it ladies, it's a job we're all qualified to do and all want to do and that we all think we can do. So, I say we rock paper scissors for it. Me and Mads and then the winner versus Cami, final winner makes the approach to our good Riddler over there. Fair?"

"Very agreeable to me Lils," Cami said. "What say you, Red?"

"As long as we end up all smiles by the end of the night I'm very easy to please."

"And just easy," Lili joked, getting a laugh from the redhead.

"It's funny 'cause it's true," Madelaine said with a smiling face. "So my favorite blonde, shall we begin?" In a game of two out of three Madelaine came out the victor who then challenged Camila, and this time if was the feline femme fatale who came out on top.

"Well, looks like this tigress is on the prowl," said Camila. "Just let me clean my claws and I'll bring back dinner for us all." Camila left the table and made her way over to the Riddler, walking with a feline grace. What crowd there was seemed to part for her, like she truly was a lioness on the prowl. She was soon right behind her target and gently tapped him on the shoulder, the edge of her golden claw immediately grabbing his attention.

When the man in green turned around he was pleasantly surprised to see another Gotham stray. "Well riddle me this," he said. "What parades around in a skintight catsuit and is perpetually on the prowl?"

"Well I would hope the answer is me Mr. Nigma," Cami responded. She was playing along, as was all part of the spirit of Halloween. "But given how clever you tend to be I wouldn't be so bold to assume such a thing."

"I figured for an opening line it's best to go with the obvious," the Pretend Prince of Puzzles said. He then held his hand out in greeting the Felonious Feline in front of him. "But if you tire of the faux real name and alias you can just call me Alan Hall. Or just Alan."

"Well Allan, I'm Camila," she said, taking his hand for a friendly shake. "Camila Mendes. And I just love your costume. I don't mean to take you away from your friends but I just had to come across the room and tell you. Just a wonderful job."

"Thanks. You too. You definitely don't see enough Julie Newmars out there but you not only pull it off, you're putting any other Catwoman to shame in my book. And don't worry, flying solo tonight. Just kind of mingling."

"All alone?"

"Yeah, my buddy flaked out at the last minute."

"Oh no no no, that just won't do," Cami said, making a show of shaking her head. "We can't have a fellow Gothamite flying solo tonight."

"We?" he asked.

"Myself and my fellow sirens of course." Cami then motioned towards the table where Lili and Madelaine sat, the two waving at Alan the moment his eyes fell on them. "I just don't think we could abide you just free-floating out there so I must simply insist you join us."

"Me and the three of you?" he asked intrigued. "What do we have in common with a square and a ring?"

"I give up," she said.

"The number 4, because I will be joining the three of you."

"And when you said ring, you meant like a boxing ring."

"Exactly, my fine feline friend," said Alan. He then followed Camila back to the table, the cat having caught her prey. And quite the valuable prey, as despite being dressed as a dangerous criminal he was polite enough to pull out the chair for Camila once they arrived.

"Lili, Madelaine, I'd like you to meet our own personal and polite Prince of Puzzles, our very own Riddler, Alan," said Cami. Lili and Madelaine both extended their hands to him, Alan taking them both one after the other.

"Nice to meet the both of you," he said.

"Likewise," Lili said.

"The feeling is very mutual," Madelaine added. "A very classic Riddler too. I thought if we saw one tonight he'd be all military parkas, green leather masks and Zodiac killer signs."

"Well, as much as I loved that movie and thought Dano killed it as the Riddler, I kind of prefer it old school," said Alan. "That and something tells me a leather mask doesn't lend itself to breathing well."

"Well you're spot on," said Madelaine. "Or so I've heard." She winked at him as he soaked in the thought of the redhead in black leather.

"You girls want to hear a sad story?" Cami said. "This cutie here is flying solo tonight. His friends flaked out on him."

"Oh my gosh," Lili said. "That sucks, especially since you went all out. I mean you even do some fancy canework. How'd you even learn how to do that?"

"During the pandemic, of all the things I could have learned with all that time I learned sleight of hand and cane tricks," he said. "They kind of go hand in hand. I even have a deck of cards with me but that's not so much my guy's schtick as the clown's. However, if you don't mind, I do believe I have each one of your cards."

With a fancy gesture of his right hand three cards popped in seemingly out of nowhere. The women could see the red and white pattern that was synonymous with any deck of playing cards. What the faces of the cards showed was known only to him, as he handed each woman their card face down. The trio looked at each other before picking up their respective cards to look at them. Camila got the Queen of Spades, but the lady on the card had a bit of a feline touch to her. She wasn't a werecat or a Catwoman herself but the eyes and even the head piece resembled her own cat-ears and hair styling. Madelaine found herself with a Queen of Hearts who, like herself, was a redhead. Lili got herself maybe the most appropriate card of the three, that being The Joker.

"So, I think what we see here ladies a man with a magic touch," said the blonde, sucking up a quick sip of her drink through smiling lips. "I like that. Do you think you be up for showing us exactly how magical?"

"Uh, well, I mean..." Alan said, feeling a little hot under the collar as the words exited his mind in an orderly fashion.

"Here's the situation," Camila said. "Me and my girls here, while we do enjoy a good party and not many parties get better than Halloween, sometimes we want a more...intimate celebration. This has become just as much a tradition as the three of us in matching costumes. Now, how much of the normal Halloween party we actually attend is always variable but the constant is finding someone special we all agree we should share the rest of the night with. I thought it might be you and frankly you've just determined it, you delightfully magical menace. And before you stutter any kind of protest in a valiant attempt to seem like a proper gentleman allow me to make two pre-emptive points. The first point is you, like the rest of us, are dressed like a criminal. Yes, a very well-dressed one but a criminal nonetheless. So why not be a little roguish? Secondly, it's kismet when you think about it. You match us, we match you. And frankly as a bonus third point I think I speak for all us Gotham City Sirens when I say I can't wait to see what kind of magic those fingers are capable of and then turn right around and show you all the magical things we can do. So, my dear Riddler, riddle me this. Who's green and purple and in for the night of his life?"

"Me?" he asked, his voice both confident of the answer but still questioning it.

"Purrrfectly correct."

"You know I was almost Catman," Alan said. "I just can't roll my r's like that."

"Wait until you see what else I can do with my tongue," Cami replied, eyebrow raised.

The limo ride to the hotel where the ladies' suite was was filled with small talk and a quartet of hearts beating like a speed metal drum solo, though the sativa gummies Alan had on him helped sooth those nerves to a degree while also making their collective desires that much more intense. Innuendo-laden pleasantries exchanged upped the tempo and it was a small miracle the party didn't start then and there. To their credit, the quartet lasted the entire ride. However, once they hit the elevator it was on. Alan found himself pinballing between the three women, tasting their lips and feeling their tongues on his, their hands on his body and his feeling theirs for brief moments just long enough to know he needed more and from the urgency he could feel on their lips and right on tip of their tongues. Once the elevator doors parted it was like a release valve, the four all rushing out with Camila taking the lead to the end of the hall where the suite was.

The moment the door was open they burst through and the moment it closed the four had paired off. Since Lili had lost the initial ro-sham-bo to make the approach she got some alone time with Alan first. Those were the rules and it was enough to make a girl want to throw the first round if she didn't have integrity.

With three off the charts beauties all over him and now having Lili's complete focus Alan didn't really take note of his surroundings. Then again, no one would blame him for being distracted by the intoxicating taste of Lili Reinhart nor the feel of her body through a thin layer of skintight vinyl. What he could gather about the suite was it was definitely something someone spent some serious change on. In the speed blurs in his peripheral vision he could make out chairs and a sofa and maybe even a fire place and knew for sure he had gone through at least two doors before arriving at the bedroom.

However, none of that mattered now that he was in the bedroom. The lights were at just the right level and paired perfectly with a fireplace that matched the one he saw coming in, if it was even there at all. He wasn't sure who lit it nor did it matter, the dim lights and the roaring fire were doing their job in setting the mood. Alan's eyes fell on the bed first, watching Camila and Madelaine all over each other, removing clothes and licking, kissing and caressing each other's flesh. Then his eyes came upon the beautiful blonde bombshell in front of him and the focus became all on her.

"I know, it's such a conundrum," Lili said, noticing where his eyes had been before meeting her own. "There's no wrong place for your eyes to go. I mean you have my very gorgeous friends all over each other. And though your eyes are on me now and I don't think I'm losing your attention just yet, let me just give you a little more incentive."

Lili reached behind her back and grabbed the zipper of her vinyl body suit and began to pull it down, though not all the way, just enough for her voluptuous bust to be set free. Soon the top half of the suit was hanging down around her waist, the only bits of the costume left above the waist were the head piece and white collar; neither of which were connected to the bodysuit; and her vinyl gloves. Of course, those details became almost tertiary to Alan when the full view of Lili's bountiful bosom.

"You can touch them if you want," said Lili in an inviting, velvet tone. "Kiss, them, lick them, whatever you like. They don't bite, but you can. Just not too hard, they're very sensitive." She gave him a wink and from there it was off to the races. Alan's first stop was at Lili's delicious lips, a hungry kiss where lips met in erotic combat, wrestling each other before he moved down to her neck, his tongue tasting the perspiration on her skin as he licked his way down to her shoulder, getting closer and closer to her tits.

"There we go," Lili said smiling, then released a soft sigh when Alan's lips met the top of her breasts while his hands met the bottom and unlike her, he had long since shed his purple gloves to the feeling was truly skin to skin which was exactly what she was craving. The busty blonde rolled her head back, soft moans escaping her lips. The effects of the edible were already hitting her everything felt more, simply more. His lips on her breasts, tongue circling around one of her half-dollar sized nipples and then the other, sucking them too. Of course, Alan also took Lili's earlier invite, gently biting down on that extra sensitive flesh and tugging it with teeth, going from tit to tit and making sure they both got an equal amount of his full attention.

All the while Lili had been doing her own work while enjoying the work he was doing on her. Her hands were below his waist, taking care of his pants just enough for gravity to do the rest of the job and just like that his pants gave way, falling to his ankles while Alan's cock defied gravity, standing hard and ready for action.

He would have kept sucking and groping Lili's tits of not for the feel of her vinyl-gloved hand on his cock. He grunted, chin shaking a bit at her touch. With her free hand, Lili guided his face to look at hers, her finger under his chin. She kissed Alan and said "How about you let me take care of you for a bit cutie?"

Lili gently pressed him backwards into a sofa he wasn't even aware was there. Though no one could blame him. Who could notice a couch behind them when Lili Reinhart's naked breasts were right in front of him, waiting for him to bury his face in them?

He looked at the bombshell, watching as she began to remove the rest of the bodysuit. First she slid her boots off, once they were gone she began to peel the rest of her vinyl suit, leaving her glistening body bare and Alan dumbstruck, and anyone would upon seeing her nude form before them.

Lili descended to her knees and then parted Alan's. The blonde bombshell moved forward, her hands sliding up the bare flesh of his leg before reaching out for his hard rod. Lili looked up with him, a smile on her face and green eyes twinkling in the firelight.

Lili grasped it with her right hand, her vinyl covered thumb circling under the crown and making him shiver. The sight delighted her. "I guess it's my turn for some sleight of hand," she said. "And mouth."

She began to stroke him, softly pumping his cock while her mouth went to his balls, lightly licking them at first before sucking the orbs into her mouth one at a time and making sure each of the pair got some special attention from her talented tongue. Of course, that was just the beginning, just the tip of what she could do. When Lili was really ready to past the tip she brought hit lips to his tip.

"Oh wow," Alan gasped as the blonde starlet's lips wrapped around the head of cock, forming a perfect seal. "Holy shit..." While crude, the expression was the perfect one to show his heavy appreciation as her tongue tenderly began to swirly around his cockhead like she was licking a lollipop and savoring every bit of the sugary flavor. Of course Lili knew like any good, lickable treat on Halloween the best part would come only after more vigorous licking and sucking.

The blonde went hands free at first, showing her oral abilities off with pride, the only hands on assistance being given was by Alan himself as he held her blonde locks back while Lili ventured further down on his rod. Slowly, sensually she took more of him in her hot mouth with every movement down. Sparks flew in his head with every skillful swipe of his tongue and those sparks grew into a full blaze when she would sweetly swirl her tongue around the head, periodically rocking his world with a tongue tornado the likes of which he'd never felt before.

Lili pulled her mouth of his prick only for a brief moment, just long enough to finally remove her gloves. "Now I know the vinyl feels good, I can tell," she said, tugging the garments off. "But I've always felt and always had it been proven that nothing, and I mean nothing, feels quite as good as skin to skin. And I think I'm going to prove that again. Is that okay with you sweetie?"

"Yes," he said in a gasp. "Very, very okay Lili." She gave him a sweet and spicy smirk before letting her lips part to take his cock back in her mouth, though this time she didn't let her mouth work alone. While Lili's mouth once more ventured down upon his cock, her hands played there part as well. Her left cupped, teased and rolled his balls. Massaging them, caressing them while she worked her wrist on the right while stroking his stalk. Skilled hands and a masterful mouth were like a wrecking ball to Alan's stamina. Slow and sensual to fast and frantic, it was an addicting tempest of pleasure that was ready to break into the storm of the century. Lili moved her hand from his balls and caressed it up his chest and back down again, gently dragging her nails as she did so. As her hand went over his stomach she could almost feel it turning over like a rollercoaster and knew if she didn't stop now the night would end early for them all.

"Ahhh!" Lili said, taking in a deep breath of air as she removed her mouth from his cock, leaving only her hand slowly stroking him. "You were getting really close, huh?" she asked getting a nod from Alan. "Good, you needed a break. We don't want the night to end too early, do we?" He shook his head, his eyes going for a moment from Lili's gorgeous face to the sight on the bed in front of him. Both Madelaine and Camila were totally nude at this point save for a few items for their costumes; Madelaine retaining the gold leaves she wore around her eyes and Camila had kept the cat ears and gloves. Of course, the fact that he noticed that at all with the view of Madelaine eating out Camila was impressive. And that view only got better when he caught Camila's glance as she hung her back and moaned, the feline femme fatale smiling.

"It's quite a hot sight, huh?" Lili asked regaining his attention. "Never ever disappoints, trust me. But you know what's better than watching them? Experiencing me." Lili stood up, firelit and looking like sex queen, though her smile and harlequin crown added an extra layer of sweetness to it all. She knelt on the couch and almost on top of him. She reached down to grab his throbbing manhood. It was still slick with her own saliva. She once more stroked him, giving him a little bit of a spin of the wrist before aiming for the sweet spot and sinking down. "Oh....oh Alan...mmmm so worth the wait."

"Oh wow...wow...might be underselling it," he replied, immediately bringing his hands to Lili's hips the moment he had completely entered her. "Holy...holy shit."

"Mmmm hmmmm," Lili dreamily hummed. With Alan's hands on her hips, the supernatural blonde began to move, slowly working her hips at first before beginning a slow ride, rising and falling on his prick. She wouldn't have blamed Alan for being struck frozen, shocked at the pleasure and the position he'd found himself in. However, she absolutely loved that he had done anything but. Instead his hands began to roam her body, squeezing her as she her pace began to pick up and moving up to squeeze and fondle her breasts. The moment those magnificent mounds once more got into reach he couldn't resist feeling them, licking them, flat out burying himself in them once more.

"Yeah baby, love those titties...love them...oh my gosh...oooooh." Lili smiled, eyes fluttering. Her hands moved to his chest, running up and down them as she moved faster and faster. Alan's face parted from her perfect breasts only to be hypnotized by how they bounced in motion with their act of lust. His mouth stayed in contact with them while his hands descended back to her ass, gripping it tight before he began to thrust up into Lili.

"YES!" she howled. "Fuck me! FUCK ME! Yesssss of fuck yessss give it to meeeee!" The jester's crown upon her bounced as her breasts did, though not quite as appetizing or satisfying as her tits. Lili didn't want his lips to leave but she was far from disappointed when they found a new home with her own. As their fucking became full tilt Lili and Alan's lips met again, Alan sucking on his blonde lover's tongue. The kiss broke her lips went to his ears, her hot breath precipitating her next words.

"Don't...don't stop," she pleaded. "I'm so close...gonna cum...please...please make me cum..." Lili pulled back, her green eyes locking on him and his gaze right back at her; a shared lustful, laser-focused glare. Grunts and gasps for air were shared between them, Alan's getting more rapid while Lili began to grind on him, swiveling her hips and making his cock feel like it was in heaven. Then it became Lili's turn to shake and take shallow breaths when he began to play with her clit.

The heat grew and grew between them until they were once again locked in a passionately manic embrace, forehead to forehead with looks of desperate passion on their face, though Lili may have been just a smidge more desperate,

"YESSSS!" she cried out, blonde hair flying about as she threw her head back. Alan looked up at her, holding her as he continued to thrust into her. Her body went tense as she shook like a rocket blasting off before slowly going limp, giggling a she fell forward and rested her head and relishing the high. Alan was still thrusting into her, prolonging the delight within her before Lili was brought somewhat out of it by a tap on her shoulder.

"My dear Lili," Madelaine said. "I hope you don't mind if I take a turn with our new friend. After all, it looks like you're just about ready to pass out. How about you go over and have some fun with Cami to make sure you stay up for the rest of the fun."

"Mmm, no problem Mads," Lili dreamily said, kissing Alan goodbye for the moment and departing from his cock. With one more kiss made to the redhead Lili made her way on a drunkard's walk to an eager Cami, ready to play with her favorite blonde. While it was a treat to watch the blonde walk from paradise to paradise Madelaine turned her attention to Alan, who's attention was already on her. "Well, someone likes what they see, don't they?"

"Big time," replied Alan.

Madelaine smirked then pursed her lips before getting to her knees. She looked at his cock, still coated in Lili's cream and started to salivate. The ginger grabbed him by the base and instantly took his cock in her mouth. Unlike Lili, there was no slow build up with Madelaine. The moment her plump lips were wrapped around his cock she was going full throttle. Her tongue swept and slithered around his hardness, almost attacking it until she took Alan's cock in to the root. His back arched, a croaking groan exploding from his mouth as his dick throbbed in the redhead's throat. Before he got too deep in the danger zone, Madelaine pulled off, the lipstick on her smiling lips smudged.

"I fucking love how Lili tastes," Madelaine said, licking her lips. "Even better when I get her cream off such a delicious cock. And it looks like it will fit just right. Let's test that theory." Madelaine soon took the position Lili had just vacated, straddling him and mounting his cock with a smoothness of motion that was as serene as it was sinful. "Fuck...not just delicious but fits just right."

The ravishing redhead wasting no time in starting her ride. She steadied herself on his knees, gripping there as her round hips began to swivel and swirl. And of course, Alan wasn't just lying back to take it, his hands feeling up the porcelain-like pale skin of her body. Grabbing her ass, gliding over her hips and stomach until he got to her tits, cupping the wonderful mounds before bringing his mouth forward to lick and suckle the candy-pink nipples like they were a delicious confection.

Madelaine had been far too worked up by her romp with Cami, her pale face flushed pink and red hair matted with sweat, to start slow. The pace was already furiously fast and only getting more so. Her moans matched his; hungry and desperate. She grabbed his face, holding it and she fiercly kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth before letting the liplock break, laughing as she did.

"Mmmm the cock feels so fucking good....good right in my pussy," Madelaine said, her voice trailing off as Alan grabbed her by the and squeezed it tight before thrusting up hard and fast into her cunt. "Mmmmm and you definitely love how it feels on you too...fuck! But...care for a change of pace?"

Alan slowed down, drunk on pleasure but curious. When he'd slowed down to a stop Madelaine departed his cock, but only for the briefest of moments. Madelaine returned to her feet and spun around, then reached for his cock, which was nice and slick fresh from her pussy.

"You know, as hot as it watching a man lose his mind over how good it feels to be inside of me, I think it'd just be rude to ignore such a spectacle unfolding in front of us, don't you agree?" she asked, daintily stroking his pecker. Alan could only nod, but despite the lack of verbal confirmation he agreed fully. Both her and Madelaine were a rapt audience for the blonde and brunette duo as they ravaged each other in a tangled knot of sins of the flesh. When he began to thrust into Madelaine's soft hand, she knew it was time to really give him a challenge.

With he back turned, she once more got on the couch and lowered herself onto Alan's cock, though this time the destination was different. Madelaine sucked in a gulp of air between clenched teeth as she sank her ass down on Alan's cock. "Fuck," she gasped, her tone almost hushed but the tone of pleasure couldn't be silenced like the volume had been.

Not even Alan was so stunned by sensation he could keep quiet. "Oh god!" he said before kissing her back once her ass had completely engulfed his rod. "Holy shit..."

"Mmmm that's right baby, you're at the best Halloween party you'll ever experience. Now let's watch my friends have sex while you fuck me ass." Her tone was somehow both erotic and matter-of-fact, or maybe rather it was the matter-of-factness towards something so lewd that in turn made it erotic. Not that the how and whys mattered anywhere near as much as how good that holiest of holes felt tightly wrapped around his fuckstick.

Alan's hands remained firmly at Madelaine's hips as the fiery-haired sex goddess bounced her ass on his cock, squeezing it tight and driving him the best kind of crazy. Adding to that lunacy was his choice of views; watching as Madelaine's perfect peach bounced on his cock, the flesh bouncing hypnotically with every impact and on the bed Lili and Camila all over each other, and at the moment his eyes fell upon them Lili was on her back, legs open and back arched. She was moaning Cami's name loudly and for good reason since the Brazillian beauty was feasting away on the blonde's pussy and showing about as much mercy to her as Madelaine was to Alan.

Alan loosened his grip on the redhead's hips in order to wrap his arms around her slim waist, holding her tight as he began to thrust hard up into her. Sudden change made Madelaine squeal, a squeal that morphed into a moan as words began to spew from her mouth.

"Ahh fuck that ass...fuck me hard...take it...come on...don't be gentle...fuck me right!" These orders were growled out by Madelaine in between hungry moans. She'd given the steering wheel over to Alan completely now, his arms holding her tight as he hammered her asshole with everything he had. Madelaine's mad cries of passion, her pleads for more and declarations of how good his cock felt in her ass soon filled the room and overtook Lili's own cries of passion. In fact, they were overtaken so much neither noticed once Lili's own cry signaled her orgasm, and a big one judging from how hard her body shook and how limp it went right after. Her pleasure-drunk giggles were also a big clue as well. The last clue was another visual one. While not as on the nose as a dreamily delirious blonde was, the glistening on Camila's mouth was just as visually appealing.

As for Camila herself, as delectable as a post-coital Lili Reinhart looked, her beautiful brown eyes found something she just couldn't resist; the sight of Madelaine riding a cock in her ass and having the time of her life while doing so. It was enough to make her want to go over to ring Maddy's doorbell and do some trick or treating, though in her own style.

With the grace of a lioness, Camila slid off the bed and got onto her hands and knees, crawling to the scene. She already knew where she was going to fit in, her eyes locked on the piece of candy she just could wait to get a taste of. Of course, Alan also had had something to offer and like the best houses in the neighborhood there were no Fun Size options, it was all King Size.

She made he way over the active coupling, desire growing stronger by the second. As soon as Madelaine was close enough to touch Camila reached out, gently caressing her thighs during a brief moment where she wasn't bouncing on his dick but instead grinding her hips.

"Hey Mads," Camila said with a sultry grin on her face.

"Hi...nnnggg...hi Cami," the redhead replied, just as the delightfully bumpy ride resumed.

"Having fun?"

"So...FUCK...so much fun!"

"Looks like it, you and our new friend here." Camila began to rub Madelaine's legs gently, up and down her thighs with a phantom touch. "You know...since Lili is a bit funned out at the moment I was wondering if we could make three's company instead of a crowd. That work for the both of you?"

"YES!" Madelaine said both as a response to Cami's carnal question and the sheer pleasure coursing through her veins.

"How about you Alan?" Cami asked knowing the answer.

"Oh god...fuck!" was all he could manage to get out.

"I'll take that as a yes," Cami said. "But first, let's seal this with a kiss." Camila rose to her feet and leaned in to plant a deep kiss on Madelaine, Alan slowing to a full halt to give the two ladies the perfect opportunity for their liplock. When the searing kiss ended Camila knew exactly what to do with her mouth next. She slid down to her knees and saw her target, Madelaine's currently unoccupied pussy. She licked her lips as she eyed the prize. After all, if Alan got the cake all to himself than surely no one could complain if Camila had a taste of cherry pie.

"Ooooh fuuuuck!" Madelaine yelped as a new wave of pleasure spiked though her body, crashing with the existing heat being driven into her body by a very eager to please Alan. "Cami...ahhhh...Alan....fuck...don't...don't fucking stop...please...really fucking close...ahhh god yessss...."

"Mmmm team work makes the dream work," Cami said to herself before continuing with her oral attack on Madelaine's pussy. While Cami definitely showed off a skill that Madelaine knew all too well, a moving target was still a moving target and sometimes Camila just couldn't stay locked on. Fortunately, she had something secondary to focus on and sometimes found herself sucking on Alan's balls or giving his shaft a quick lick. They were quick detours as more often than not Cami was able to give all of her oral talents 100% to her fiery friend, but it was a delightful teaser for what was to come between herself and Alan.

That time was going to be arriving sooner rather than later. Madelaine's whole body had gone as flush as her face and the redhead was barreling towards pure pleasure. And those were just the obvious signs, Cami picked up on the other ones she knew so well. A certain tone to Madelaine's voice as she moaned, it had almost become more of a whine. A twitch in her finger, a quiver of her lip, Madelaine may have well been screaming "I'M GONNA CUM!!" right in Cami's ear. Of course, Camila was going to make sure she did just that.

The lusty Latina rose to her feet though not completely standing up, she was still leaning forward with her right hand playing with Madelaine's pussy while she found a new purpose for her mouth.

"Come on Mads, fucking cum," she growled. Her tone was insistent, teasing but demanding. "We all know this is how you like it, with a dick up your ass. Nothing makes you cum harder and just from how dick drunk Lili was when I got to her I know that's some top notch cock. And of course, there's also how familiar I am with your perfect pink pussy." Camila pressed her lips to Madelaine's her tongue sliding into the redhead's mouth, feeling her moan and deciding to release the sounds by backing off, an erotic echo filling the suite.

"Close...close...close now now now NOW CUMMING!!!" Madelaine slammed herself down one last time on Alan's rod, crying out in carnal chaos as pleasure tore through her body like a torrid tempest. Her asshole squeezed tight around Alan's dick, which swung the pleasure pendulum in his direction. He pulled her close against his chest, his hands moving in a flash to her tits and squeezing as he began to unload in her ass, groaning into her back as his balls emptied into her holiest of holes.

"This is always so fucking hot," Cami said to herself. Watching Madelaine in the throes and immediate afterglow of orgasm, watching Alan's cock as it pumped rope after rope into Madelaine's asshole, it just turned her on even more. Alan cumming didn't phase her, Camila was honestly shocked he wasn't totally wrecked by Lili. It was hardly the first time a guy had cum in the middle of the trio's trysts.  Multiple orgasms were part of the deal. No one only came once. Besides, she loved being the one to recharge a man's battery.

Madelaine, now dick drunk in her own right, slid off of Alan's cock and moved from his lap to the couch to the floor like a puddle of pure passion. Camila's eyes went to Alan's pole first and was still surprisingly hard. He wasn't primed for pumping again just yet, but Camila would fix that.

The brunette's eyes moved from pole to pupils, her brown eyes locking their gaze on him. She smiled and moved closer to him, his legs already parted and ready for Camila to take her place. She extended her tongue and licked up his thigh, her nails dragging along both his legs just behind. Alan looked down as the feline fury moved closer and closer to his in-need rod.

Soon Camila's mouth was close enough for some comfort, but that specific comfort would wait. First she decided to get a little handsy, caressing and lightly stroking Alan. With that gentle grasp she began to tease a bit more intensely, though not too much. The crown caressed the soft skin of her cheek, her hot breath making him twitch in her hand. He was powerless to her touch and loved it and she was a lioness toying with her prey.

Toying, however, had degrees and she was ready to turn the dial up a few. From the moment her lips wrapped around the head of his cock Alan felt re-energized but the physical results weren't there yet, he wasn't quite rock hard yet but Cami had both the skill and determination to get him there sooner rather than later.

Camila's tongue lovingly circled his throbbing tip, somehow giving him exactly what he wanted and teasing him at the same time. Slowly she took more into her mouth, up and down at a tantalizing and antagonizing pace. Pass by pass she took more in and pass by pass Alan grew back to full diamond-hardness in Camila's miraculous mouth. She could have kept him there all night and he'd have been a happy camper. However, Camila aimed to make them both ecstatic campers.

Camila rose to her feet, a smirk on her face and her eyebrow cocked. "Well well well, looks like it's my turn and  the ride just got refueled," she said. "Follow me." Camila turned and began to walk the short distance to the bed. It was currently vacant as both Lili and Madelaine were enjoying their afterglow together, somehow finding themselves together on the floor and more than willing to go hand in hand, and mouth to mouth among other body parts, into the pleasured fog encompassing both of their minds and bodies.

Camila laid back on the bed, legs lewdly spread and caressing her own thighs. She was a perfect vision of lust, her hair and cat ears still in place and her gold medallion necklace the only thing on her body left from the suit. Then there was the inviting gaze and smile. She didn't have to say a word to draw him in. Of course, that didn't stop her.

"You going to live me waiting or do I need to solve a riddle first?" she asked with a sexy giggle.

"If my mind was able to form one, maybe," said Alan. He got on the bed himself and began to move towards Camila. "Somehow I find myself distracted from mental gymnastics. My focus is elsewhere."

"Lucky me." Very lucky, as it would turn out. At first, Alan was moving as expected, homing in on a target that Camila was caressing with her fingertips. It was Alan's target as well, though at the moment it wasn't a torpedo he was going to be using.

"Oooh, that's nice," Cami said, looking down at anticipation for Alan's first moves. Her toes curled slightly when she felt his lips began to kiss her legs, starting at the calves. Butterfly kisses that hit like meteorites, a tender tongue licking up her flesh and a barely there caress of his fingers that seared to the bone. All of it brought a smile to Camila's face and quiver to her lips.

With a slowness that was just sizzle to the steak, Alan worked his way to the honey pot. Neither leg were deprived of his attention, he wanted to get every last taste of Camila that he could. He wanted that of all of them but Camila was the only chance he'd gotten thus far to have such a sampling of the treats on display in between all the tricks. It also bought him a little extra time to fully recharge from the monstrous orgasm Madelaine's angelic ass had brought upon him.

"Ohhhh yesssss," purred Camila. Her tongue curled up over her teeth before she licked her lips. Of course, the action of Camila's tongue was in response to the actions of Alan's, as well as the rest of his mouth and from the sheer enthusiasm with which he ate her pussy Camila knew he was having the treat of a lifetime.

Camila's toes curled up tight and she clutched the bed's blankets tight in her fist, and yet despite all those tense muscles she felt herself melt away to rising pleasure. That was the thing about effort, especially when it came to anyone going down on her, it was about 90% of the battle. Anyone, mostly guys, who treated it as a part of a checklist, never got her off. They never even got close. However when someone actually enjoyed it she melted like butter and Alan was getting those creamy results.

"There...ooooh right there...so good," Cami moaned in a velvet tone. She felt so hot to the core it was almost like she was melting away while Alan's fingers and tongue did nothing but turn up the thermostat. Waves of pleasure rode through her veins leading to technicolor fireworks shows whenever she shut her eyes tight. And while fireworks were wonderful, Camila had a desire for something far more explosive; Alan's rocket.

Camila managed to break through the fog of pleasure to sit herself up on the bed, reaching between her legs to pull Alan up with her. She kissed him first, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. It may have been egotistical but she loved her own flavor, especially on the lips of another. The moment her lips were free she locked her eyes on his his and began to speak. "I want you inside me," the words burned hot and made the fire within go full white with intensity. "I want feel you throb and pulse inside me...and I want it now."

Alan sat up on the bed as well as Camila moved to mount him, reaching between them and guiding his missile to the perfect target.

"Ohhhhh....yesss....mmmmm," moaned Camila, her chin quivering a bit as she sunk completely down on Alan's cock, her pussy feeling wonderfully full. She swallowed and looked down at him, a grin on her face as she began to move on him. And while Camila was following a bit of Madelaine's lead in taking the wheel, that didn't mean Alan would be quite so passive as he had been with Madelaine. Camila was bringing something else out of him and it showed with his hands roaming her tight body like his fingertips were searing blades delivering a wonderfully soul-shaking heat up and down her spine as they explored her body. And of course there was his skilled mouth, still kissing at hers, their tongues licking at each other like snapping vipers before he began moving down her neck; kissing, licking, nibbling; to her shoulders and to her breasts. Camila's own hands were anything but static, raking and clawing at his back just enough to leave a mark Camila rolled her head back and moaned in approval and soon the rest of her followed.

Cami's moan rose in intensity with every thrust up Alan made. Alan's own moans would have joined for a duet if not for being muffled from his face being buried in her chest. Camila began to lean back, her body moving like a wave with every passing second. Further and further back she leaned until she was laying on her back with Alan on top. Her shapely legs wrapped tight around his waist, making sure he couldn't get away regardless of the fact that was the furthest thing from Alan's mind. His mind was actually playing catch up to his body which was going purely by hunger for sensation. Tasting her lips and sucking her tongue, his hands running all over Camila's body and gripping on her hips.

"Fuck...keep going," Cami said, licking her lips and staring him out. "Come on, don't even think of slowing down. Fuck me...fuck me!" Lips met again, her nails once more raked Alan's back again as his pace increased and Camila continued her encouragement when her mouth was free. "Ohhh that's it...come on...unnnng don't hold back...I want everything you gave them and more....come on...take it...mmmm yes come on yes right there!"

"Say it again," Alan said. "Say it!"

"Fuck me!" Camila spat back, a sinful smile on her face. "And don't you dare fucking stop...give me that cock!"

Alan's hands slid up from Camila's hips and up her body. They slid under her, gliding between the sheets and her sweat-slick skin to her shoulders and took grip. His eyes focused on hers as he pushed deep inside her, making her brown eyes open wide as she moaned at the new depth mined. Slowly he withdrew, eyes locked on hers and he pushed in deep and hard again, making another deep moan escape from Camila's still open mouth.

The gear switch was exactly what Camila didn't know she needed, the tempest turning to a rising tide. She felt herself start to melt, the slower strokes making her savor every sweet spot Alan was hitting and all the new ones he got when he began to work his hips just the right way to make her toes curl and eyelids flutter.

The pace once more began to pick up and Camila's cries of pleasure grew in number and intensity. Her nails again raked his back, leaving red welts in their wake. The raking nails turned into a grip and her legs became like a constrictor around his waist. She gave out one more cry of "YES!!" before rolling on top of him. Cami's hands were on his face, kissing him before rising up on top of him.

Camila was quite a vision, a sheen of sweat on her tan skin, the firelight making her almost sparkle, and her Cheshire grin that went perfectly with the cat ears she still wore. Alan's hand caressed her before settling once more at her hips. However, more of the same in a different position was not what Camila had in mind.

"You know Madelaine's not the only one who doesn't mind a little backdoor attention," purred Camila, running her hands all over Alan's chest. "Let me show you." Camila rose up, Alan's cock slipping from her cunt, slick with her lust. The brunette beauty then took hold of it and guided it to another hole and began to slowly sink down.

"Fuck." she stated, a slight grimace on her beautiful face as the head of Alan's cock popped into her tightest of holes. "Shit...fucking big...fuck." Alan's cock was a much tighter fit than Camila had expected. Not bad at all, not unexpected. She wasn't quite as adapt at anal acrobatics as her redhaired compatriot so it took Camila a little bit longer to get used to Alan's type of girth. Of course, the time taken would be worth it for both of them.

Up and down, bit by bit she took more of him in with any discomfort she may have felt melted away by Alan's fingertips at her clit, mixing and swirling  delicious pleasures through her body.

"Just like that," she groaned, eye shut as she made the last downward thrust and sinking her asshole completely around Alan's cock. "Fuck! Oh fuck that's fucking good." Cami began to grind her hips, reaching behind and planting her hands on his knees bracing herself as the feline femme fatale began to fuck herself on Alan's cock.

"Oh shit!" Alan said. "Fucking hell...Camila!" he bellowed.

"That's right baby say my name," she growled. "Feels so good...oh your cock is fucking perfect in my ass...mmmm and I know you feel good too baby." Camila bit her lower lip as sped up. "I'm gonna cum...gonna cum with that hot cock up my ass...nnng make me cum!!"

Alan had no issue taking that order, grabbing Cami by the hips and giving her tight hole everything he had, Camila crying out "YES YES YES!" as every thrust lit her up like fireworks on New Year's Eve until finally the big one went off and one more cry of "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" filled the room. She fell forward, kissing him and moaning into his mouth. Alan wrapped his arms around the beauty, holding Camila tight as she came and he continued to thrust into her asshole.

Soon Camila slid off of his body and the night started to become a intoxicating haze for them all, a tapestry of sweat, saliva of flesh in all positions. Limbs and bodies intertwined like a braided rope  in all different combinations until the final one. All four were on the bed now. Lili was one all fours with Alan behind her, the blonde now the one taking his cock in her ass and loving every inch and second of it. While Lili was getting even more dick drunk Madelaine was underneath her, giving the blonde's vacant pussy some much-welcomed attention and Camila was right behind the thrusting Alan, urging him on while caressing and kissing his body.

"That looks so fucking hot," the Brazilian breathed into his ear. "And Lili, hearing her moan, listening to grunt...mmmm making me so wet again." She licked his earlobe and stroke his chest. "But it's Lili's turn now...then I think your turn...am I right? You got one more in the chamber, ready to fire?"

"Nnn yeah," he said before pushing all the way deep into Lili's ass and moaning in unison with the blonde. "Gonna cum."

"Well, don't do it in Lili's ass. Not that ti wouldn't be the hottest thing ever...but I got something hotter in mind...something purrrfect. Can you do that? Make Lili cum first and just hold on and you'll have something even more scrumptious. Think you can handle that?"

"Yeah...fuck...fuck yeah..."

"Good, now let me give Lili some attention," Cami said. She licked Alan's neck before moving to her blonde bestie. Camila crawled to her face, giving the bombshell a deep and passionate kiss the drove her wild and the view didn't exactly hurt Alan either, which of course the whole reason Camila did it. When the kiss broke she moved to Lili's right, caressing her body and planting kisses on her back and ass while managing to throw some verbal encouragement Alan's way.

"Harder Alan," Cami said. "Fuck her harder. I know when Lili's close," she said with a knowing smile, "And she's very close. And so are you, but don't blow it just yet. Just drink it all in. Lili's asshole tight around your pulsing cock, Mads eating her yummy pussy and me all over everyone, it's enough to make anyone lose it...just don't...make her cum first..." Cami moved to toward Alan now, kissing his chest and then his lips before moving back to Lili's face, kissing her hungrily and urging her to cum.

"Cum Lils...do it," Camila growled, encouraging the blonde. "Let us all know how good his cock feel in your ass, how good it feels for Madelaine to eating your cunt...tell us all!"

"So fucking good!" Lili desperately cried out. "So close...so close...gonna cum...GONNA CUM!!!" Camila kissed Lili one more time before a freight train of pure pleasure crashed into the beautiful blonde. With a siren's cry she came, her asshole tightening fiercely around Alan's cock and her pussy gushing on Madelaine's face and both parties loving every second of it, though it proved to have a much bigger effect on Alan.

"Fuck!" he cried out. "Fuck fuck FUCK!!!"

"Gonna cum?" Cami asked with a toothy grin.

"Yes...fuck yes I'm gonna cum!"

"Wonderful," she purred. "Come on girls, let's give him something to cum for...well, something more." Alan pulled out of Lili's ass, allowing her to join the other two on their knees near the fire place. It was quite a site, three completely nude beauties; a redhead, a brunette and a blonde; on their knees, dripping with sweat and come and ready for him to fire off on them, for them.

Alan hurriedly rushed off the bed to the women who wasted no time in surrounding his pulsing rod. Madelaine was on the left and Lili on the right, their lips attempting to meet in a kiss with his rod in the middle while Camila focused on the head, her tongue swirling madly around the crown and quickly eroding what every passed for stamina that Alan had left.

"Shit..fuck...hit it comes girls....here it fucking comes!!!!" The women backed off of his cock and began to kiss each other, lips and tongues mashing together as he pumped, giving him the best target a man could ask for. The only pause in this tongue play came when Camila had one thing to say.

"Trick or treat, give us something good to eat." And with that, Alan did just that. He bellowed a groan of pure satisfaction as white ropes of cum erupted from his rocket. The women waited with baited breath and open mouth as their faces soon got covered with his lust lava.

A white, gooey mesh of pure passion soon covered the trio's faces. Streaks in their sweat-soaked hair, splashes on their foreheads and across their nose, dripping from their chins and on to thier tits and legs and of course so very much right into their mouths and on their tongues. Despite having cum already earlier in the night this blast was somehow larger and leaving the women a lusty mess.

However, despite the immense pleasure coursing through his veins it couldn't last forever and soon it all began to fade into a wonderful warmth. The large erupption slowed to a trickle and all three women met at the crown, takng turns sucking any remaining droplets right from the tap before turning to each other and cleaning each other off with well placed licks.

Finally, his cock was spent and Alan found himself on his back in the bed, the three sirens joining him, Camila playing with his sensitve but flaccid prick. The three then began to kiss and lick up his abdomen to his face.

"All treats and no tricks," Lili said, planting a kiss on Alan's shoulder. "My kind of Halloween."

"I don't know, there were a few tricks thrown in," Madelaine said. "Some of them I might have to Google the names for."

"Well before we ask for the hotel's wi-fi password how about we take a quick breather and see if our guest as a few more rounds left in his love gun?" Camila suggested, looking up at him with a smile.

"Riddle me this," Alan said, his voice tainted with a bit of delight and delirium. "It sounds like I follow B with a certain tongue, yet I do not. I am plus, not minus; green not red. I am the answer to your query. What am I?"

"While I find your commitment to the bit admirable, I'd love the answer straight up," Camila stated, stroking his still-sensitive cock as punctuation.

"Nnng then the answer is a clear yes," he answered, shivering a bit at her touch.

"Mmmm, simply purrrrfect," Camila said. "Come on ladies, join me with this wonderful piece of hard candy. We haven't even reached the witching hour yet."

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 07:50:40 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Calibur009, Garlic, Sorale21

Craz

Re: Gotham Girls Gone Wild starring The Riverdale Trio
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 08:51:31 AM »
Was hoping you would write this.
That was amazing you could feel the passion
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 12:24:59 PM by Craz »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 03:37:02 PM »
Great job. I think one of the things that makes you so good is not only do you write everyone as characters and not sex doll like cut outs, but it's also that you go all in with whatever premis you pick. Like you just go all in and it's great.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 04:46:00 PM »
This picture already feels like it's straight out of one of your stories.  And know you have the perfect one to go with it.  Seriously amazing job, with many moving parts and acts, yet you never lose the feel of each of the trio as you go.  Such fantastic work!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA