Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Bath Time with Erin Moriarty  (Read 3560 times)

EW1987

Bath Time with Erin Moriarty
« on: March 03, 2021, 12:38:39 AM »
Bath Time with Erin Moriarty
A Dirty Storyteller Tale

Author’s Note: The following story is a work of fictional sexual fantasy and the events of this story never occurred. The author of this work has no relation, personal or professional, with any of the celebrities mentioned.

Season Three of The Boys had just started shooting. I was hired on as a bodyguard, ensuring both the safety of the cast and crew, and keeping out wannabe paparazzi and ‘journalists’. There was a heavy amount of work needed to be done, and I knew to keep my eyes and ears open at all times.
When I first arrived on set, I could tell the frenzied pace they were all working in. Despite being a streaming show, they were all in a hurry to make sure everything got done within budget. The stress among everyone hung in the air like a foul stench. My supervisor gave me a tour of the set, everywhere from the large outdoor sets they were using to the smaller, more intimate sound stages for their indoor scenes. My supervisor then brought me to the trailers, which were to be my main location during the next several months of filming. I made my way through the rows of trailers to the back, where all of the main cast were staying in larger, more luxurious locations. He told me this main area, with the primary cast and crew, would be my main patrol route. Make sure only authorized members access their rooms, and apprehend any trespassers or anyone trying to steal from the celebrities.

The large, burly guard left me alone as I assumed my duties. I began my patrol, investigating for anything suspicious, twirling my flashlight in circles around my fingers just to keep boredom from arriving. An hour had already passed, with nothing of note. Sounds of a loud explosion could be heard as I saw some pyrotechnics going off on the other side of the lot. Several crew ran back and forth through the trailer lot as I continued to watch the trailers. In my full black suit, I’d be dying of heat if it wasn’t for the cool of the early March weather. Still, this was going to go through the summer, so I had to get used to it.
A few moments later, I watched as a short, blonde actress began walking toward me. She had her yellow and white, skin tight outfit on as she made her way toward me. She must have been involved in the pyrotechnic display from earlier as her face was covered in black smoke and soot was  stuck in her hair. She had a frustrated look on her adorable looking face as she walked past me.

“Heyyyy, new guy?” She said as she walked toward one of the middle trailers labeled “E. Moriarty”. I nodded as I watched her. Her ass slightly stuck out from the outfit as she walked, I couldn’t help but stare at it. She turned around and headed toward me. “Hey, since you’re here. Mind helping out a bit?” She turned around and pointed to a zipper in the back. I nodded, even though I know she couldn’t see and slowly pulled the white zipper down through the threading. I felt myself become aroused as I watched the smooth, ivory skin begin to be exposed.

The girl turned around and gave me a smile and a thank you as she used her card to enter the trailer, disappearing from my view. I returned to the patrol, keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity. A small glint appeared in the corner of my eye, I turned around to find a cameraman propped up on top of the wall, trying to sneak a picture of the trailer the girl had just walked into. As soon as he saw me he tried to hide, but it was too late. I lunged around the sides of the trailer, using a couple of prop boxes to climb the wall. I pulled myself up and jumped down the other side. The sleazy photographer was already running away. I was able to use my toned, muscular legs to quickly catch up to him. I tackled him, wrestling the camera easily from my grasp.

“C’mon man! That’s personal property!” The man, who couldn’t have been older than 21 at most, yelled at me. I examined the cameral, yanking the SD card from the camera.

“Ok, and the lady has an expectation of privacy as well. Fuck your ‘personal property’” I give him a glare as I pocketed the SD Card. I then shattered the lens of his camera to teach him a lesson and tossed it toward him. I could hear him yelling an expletive toward me as I walked away, but I tuned it out.
I made my way back to the post, spotting at the last second for any other characters that would threaten the cast I was in charge of protecting. I quickly headed up the couple stairs to the girl’s trailer, knocking on it.

“Come in!” I heard her yell as I used my master key to tap into the room. It was nice and furnished as I looked around, not finding her. “I’m in the back, in the bathroom.” I swallowed a bit as I walked there.

“Um...Ma’am?” I said as I entered the bathroom.

“Oh please, call me Erin,” she said as she sat down in the large bathtub. “What did you need?”

“Well, I just wanted you to know, I caught a guy trying to take pictures of you in your trailer. May want to make sure blinds are closed if you’re getting undressed or whatever.” I said in the most professional manner I could as I took the SD card out of my pocket and left it on the counter. “Figured those would be in better hands than him.” I looked down, seeing a hint of cleavage emerging from the bubbles. I took a deep breath as I walked over, closing the blinds for her and the two of us were left in the dim light. As I prepared to leave, I heard the splashing of the water coming from the tub.

“Wait,” I heard Erin say from behind me. When I turned around I saw her now standing there, suds falling off of her small, perky breasts. Her pale nipples were showing as I looked her nude body up and down. “Close the door,” I saw her say with a smirk.

WIthout hesitation I did what she said.

“You know, I could get fired for not watching the trailers.” I said with a slight worry, but if she wanted what I thought I would take that chance. Erin bit her lip, I could see her brown eyes in the dim light above as I slid my jacket off over my shoulders and rested it on the doorknob.

“You look like the kind of tough, gruff security guard that needs an extra ‘tip’,” Erin winked as I moved toward her.

She didn’t hold back, her wet blonde hair now pulled to one side as I surveyed her body. My breathing quickened, pleasure already building up inside my crotch as she immediately reached out and undid my pants buckles. Her slender hands ripped the belt off and threw it across the room as she quickly reached for my zipper. In near record time my pants hit the floor, as Erin hungrily reached out and began rubbing my erection on the outside of my boxers.
My rock hard member couldn’t wait, as it’s stiff veiny ridge snuck out of the hole in my boxers like a snake slithering through grass. I saw her hand reach out, red painted fingers sliding up and down the shaft as she began to stroke. My heart began racing, pleasure building more and more as I watched her wet glistening body in the light. I saw her begin to crawl on her knees.

Water splashed along the tiled floor as one of her palms rested. With the tips of her fingers, I saw the tip of my already throbbing cock being guided into her waiting mouth. Her soft pink lips wrapped around the head as I felt her moist tongue begin to massage around my hole. I let out a soft moan as her index finger and thumb casually went down my shaft. I could feel myself growing already increasingly excited as my hand reached out, fingers combing through her long blonde hair as I felt her lips travel further down my shaft.

Spit and drool enveloped my cock as Erin continued to suck, my muscles flinching in pleasure as I tried to resist the urge to pull her hair and get rough with her. She pulled up, spitting on my cock once again as she stroked it. The lubrication sent shockwaves through me as I tugged at her hair a little rough. Erin let out a moan as she looked up at me with those piercing brown eyes before quickly returning to my throbbing cock.

I reached around, grabbing the back of her head and pushing her further down my cock all the way to the base as I felt it throb and my balls tighten even more. She gagged on my thick cock, spit running down my bare legs before I pulled her off it and looked at her. With drool falling down Erin’s lips and chin, she gave me a devious look as she turned around. She stuck her ass out at me as she stood up slightly. I smirked as I reached down and grabbed her hips. I felt her reach down, grabbing my cock and helping as I slowly began to slide deep into her pussy.

My base reached all the way to her soft, waiting entrance. I heard Erin let out a louder moan as my veiny cock stretched out her super tight walls. Underneath us I saw the soapy water splash around as Erin grabbed on to a shower rod for support. I thrusted lightly, but as soon as I knew she was ready I rapidly increased my pace. I spanked her playfully, my cock roughly and forcefully slamming inside her. I could hear her small whimpers as I thrust in, rougher and rougher as I could see her ass turning red from my hard spanks.

My balls slapped against her clit as I thrust, rougher and rougher with every second as sweat beaded down my forehead and chest. I let out some grunts, pushing in as I could feel my nails beginning to dig in to her bony hips. I saw her red nails, rubbing her own clit as I fucked her, loving the feeling of her tight wet hole being stretched out. Erin moaned louder, feeling the tub rock to our motions as I slammed in.

Erin collapsed in pleasure, catching herself and turning around. She brought herself to the edge of the tub, grabbing my tie and pulling me down. I quickly slid back into her as I felt her wrap her long legs around me. I went back to thrusting, grunting as I looked down, watching her tits bounce to the motions as her body was still half submerged in the bath water. I reached up, hands cupping her soft tits and feeling her hardened nubs as I caressed, feeling my cock expand and nearing my peak.

I saw as Erin bit her lip, propping herself up and using her feet on my ass to pull me in harder. She let out a loud scream, one that was surely audible outside the trailer as I felt a small amount of precum leak out. I watched the ecstasy in Erin’s face as I quickly pulled out. I stroked my cock as Erin got back on her knees under the bath water. She let out a gleeful moan as I stroked myself.

“Please cum all over me, daddy,” Erin said as I leaned back. Within a few seconds I exploded, cum squirting out of my cock and blasting her directly on her pale blonde visage. Her soft tongue exited her mouth as she licked the cum off her lips. Cum continued to fly out from my head, blasting her chin and even down to her tits as I watched Erin happily take all of it. As I started to relax, I looked down as she had grabbed a loofah and started to clean herself off.

“Th….thank you,” I said as I caught my breath.

“Oh thank you babe,” Erin teased as her small, petite body was clean, washing herself with more soap as I saw my cum mix with the bath water. “That was so much fun. You’re gonna be a great asset to security,”

I quickly pulled my pants up and readjusted my belt. Leaving outside, I watched as many of the other stars had started to return to their trailers, and it seemed filming had wrapped for the day. I returned to my patrols, thoughts of Erin’s tight body on mine in my head the whole day. Later that night, Erin walked out of her trailer, wrapped only in a soft, pink bathrobe.

“Heyyy,” Erin said with a big smile as she walked up to me.

“Hello miss...Moriarty,” I said back. Embarrassingly I had to read the door to remember her last name.

“Look, I know we took things kinda fast in there...but would you want to get a drink?”

“I’d love to,” I let out a smile as she returned to her trailer.

“Great! I’m gonna get dressed, and once your relief gets here, we’ll leave.” Erin went back inside as I saw night begin to fall.

We were just getting started.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Cadeauxxx

Re: Bath Time with Erin Moriarty
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 08:39:12 PM »
Thanks for posting this story on here, welcome to our site!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA