Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Brie Larson's MCU Initiation [Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen]  (Read 2480 times)

YoungDubz

Brie Larson's MCU Initiation [Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen]
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:14:59 PM »
===DISCLAIMER===
This is a work of fiction, for entertainment purposes.

All characters depicted are over the age of 18.

This material should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 years of age.

Copyright YoungDubz 2023
=  =  =
This story is set before 'On Set With The Marvels', which can be read here: https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=5174.0

Feat cameos from Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'O Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings, Karen Gillan, Zoe Saldana, Jaimie Alexander, Cobie Smulders, Hayley Atwell, Emily Van Camp, Rachel McAdams, Letitia Wright and Evangeline Lilly
=  =  =

Phase 1: The Seduction

Sitting on a couch in a stylishly decorated house, somewhere in Georgia, a blonde woman studied her surroundings. She wore a sleeveless white shirt and jeans with a pair of black boots.

She rose and walked over to look at a painting on a nearby wall.

“A Monét! Hmm, not bad” she said, slightly impressed as she heard footsteps approaching. She turned to the new arrival into the room. Her host entered, holding two glasses of wine, wearing a red tank top and black pants.

“I was just inspecting the artwork, I’m impressed.” Said Brie Larson.

“That’s nothing to do with me, the people I’m renting this house from probably think it classes the place up a bit. It kinda works, I guess?” Said Lizzie Olsen, coming nearer to Brie and handing her a glass of wine.

The two beauties walked back to the couch, each taking a drink from their glasses as they did.

“Nice wine. Box?” Brie joked.

“Of course, only the best around here.” Chuckled Lizzie.

The two sat, placing their wine glasses on the table.

“So, are the others coming?” Asked Brie, slightly nervous.

They’d spent the better part of the day shooting a big action scene for Avengers Endgame, and Lizzie had approached her after wrapping for the day, inviting her around for what she called a “girls bonding” party. Brie was not usually one for social functions unless totally necessary, but the MCU had managed to lock in a number of actors she had admired and wished to work with, so she accepted the invite.

“They’ll be along soon, it’s just us for now. So, how are you finding it, being part of the world of Marvel?” Lizzie asked.

“It’s exciting. Very stop start, a lot of set ups, much different than what I usually do. I don’t have to tell you, though, this is how many for you now?” Brie queried.

“These two will be my…umm…fourth and fifth, I think? I’ve filmed two before, I think they used some stuff in a credit scene one time?” Said Lizzie.

“And I suppose with a cast this size, there’s a lot of downtime, but I guess this comes first so you have to work other stuff around Marvel filming?” Asked Brie.

“Yeh, you have to fit other stuff in between. Indie films, TV if you wanna do that, even relationships in all honesty. It’s difficult to start a relationship when you have to go away for weeks at a time.” Said Lizzie, somewhat solemnly, before smiling coyly at Brie. “There’s ways around that though” she said, cocking an eyebrow at the blonde.

Brie saw the look Lizzie was giving, and thought for a second.

“Oh. You mean…?” Brie asked.

Lizzie chuckled.

“Let’s just say, we MCU actors have ways to let off some steam, if you catch my drift!” Explained Lizzie.

“What? Really? With who? RDJ’s like…super married, so not him. Jeremy? Chris?” Brie asked curiously.

“Scarlett.” Said Lizzie, nonchalantly finishing her glass of wine as she studied Brie’s face. She continued. “Well, there was Cobie too. And Emily VanCamp.”

Brie was stunned.

“Oh my god. I don’t believe this. All four of you?” She asked.

“Oh, Brie, we’ve all done it. I think it was Gwyneth who started it, her and Liv maybe? Might’ve been Scarlett, I’m not too sure on the details. It gets lonely, being away from family, and women have urges. It’s too messy to involve the guys, and women are more discreet about such matters.” Lizzie explained. “In fact, why do you really think I invited you here tonight.”

Lizzie moved closer to Brie, and moved a strand of the blonde’s hair away from her face.

“You said for bonding?” Said Brie, her voice betraying her current nervousness.

“And what better bonding experience for two women than making each other cum, over and over.” Said Lizzie seductively. “That’s another reason we don’t involve the men, they’re done after one round, women can keep going and going. Have you never experienced what it feels like to have a woman touch you?” Lizzie continued, putting a hand on Brie’s thigh, just above the knee.

Brie gasped at the touch of her brunette co-star.

“No, I’ve never ohhh” gasped Brie, as Lizzie’s hand started to slide up her thigh.

“Never what?” Asked Lizzie, her hand continuing to slide up Brie’s thigh, until she reached the blonde’s hip. “Never had another woman touch you here?” Lizzie’s hand moved down to touch Brie’s vagina through her jeans.

Brie gasped again, her mind now racing. “Can I do this?” She thought to herself as Lizzie again rubbed her sex through the denim fabric.

“I’ve never, oh god, never had a woman touch me there, no.” Brie struggled to get the words out, slightly afraid to reveal to Lizzie that she was beginning to enjoy her touch.

“Then let me show you how good it can be.” Said Lizzie, her hand moving away from Brie’s crotch.

Lizzie moved her face closer to Brie, and gave her a light kiss on the lips before pulling back.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it? And it only gets better, I promise you.” Said Lizzie, looking at Brie’s beautiful face, torn about how to proceed.

Brie stood, suddenly.

“I don’t know. Yes, the kiss was nice, and I’m sure you’ll know what you’re doing if we…ya know…and there’s nothing wrong with it but I’ve never even thought about being with a woman. I mean, maybe once or twice but never seriously.” She said, panic evident in her voice.

Brie paced around the room muttering to herself. Lizzie sat back on the couch, and finished Brie’s wine. She watched as the blonde frantically did laps around the room. She decided to try a different tactic to bring Brie around to the idea, and pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her B-Cup breasts.

As she paced, Brie looked over at Lizzie and saw her now topless form, the brunette’s naked breasts sitting enticingly on her chest. Lizzie further tried to tempt Brie by sucking one of her fingers and running it over each of her nipples. Brie stopped pacing and took a deep breath.

“Fuck it!” She exclaimed and walked quickly toward the couch, straddling Lizzie and kissing her deeply, her denim clad ass rubbing into Lizzie’s thighs.

As the two actresses' tongues snaked into each other’s mouths, Brie ran her hands through Lizzie’s hair while Lizzie ran her hands down Brie’s back to her round ass, squeezing the firm cheeks.

“Goddamn, this ass is tight. You’re making me feel insecure about myself.” said Lizzie, breaking off their kiss.

“Lizzie, please! I’ve seen you on set, that ass of yours in your costume looks outstanding. If in the flesh it’s even half as great as these gorgeous fucking tits, it’d still be one of the best asses around.” said Brie, emphasising her point by using both hands to grope as Lizzie’s round breasts, her fingers pinching the nipples and making the brunette moan slightly.

Lizzie groaned as the lesbian virgin stimulated her hardening nipples, and her eyes drifted, focussing on the covered chest of her blonde co-star.

“Brie, I’m sorry, I’ll get you a new shirt, but I have to do this!” said Lizzie, as she grabbed Brie’s shirt on either side of the buttons down the middle and yanked the garment open. As the buttons flew to the ground, Lizzie was instantly entranced by the sight of her new friend’s large round breasts, encased in a plain white bra.

“You like?” giggled Brie, shrugging the shirt off her shoulder and letting it fall to the ground whilst finding amusement in seeing the same look on the face of Lizzie Olsen as she had seen on many a previous boyfriend.

“I fucking love them,” said Lizzie, enraptured in the sight of Brie’s large, soft bosom. “But this needs to go!” she continued, reaching around Brie’s back to undo the bra. Once she succeeded, the bra fell to the floor and the blonde’s round breasts fell free.

Lizzie immediately brought one of Brie’s breasts to her mouth, licking and sucking on the soft flesh.

“Mmm, god, that feels so good! Suck on my tits, you naughty girl! Get your little lezzie mouth on them!
Mmm,fuck, lick my nipples, Lizzie. Mmm, you can even nibble them if you want? I love when guys bite my nipples when we fuck.” moaned Brie as Lizzie moved to her other breast.

“Oh, baby, guys can’t do half of what women can do for you.” said Lizzie, removing herself from Brie’s plentiful chest. She patted the couch next to her. “Let me show you, come lie down here.”

Brie repositioned herself, so she was lying on the couch and watched as Lizzie stood.

The brunette gazed in amazement at how gorgeous Brie looked, simply lying on a couch in jeans and bra, her toned stomach glistening with the lightest sheen of sweat.

Brie started to rub and squeeze her own breasts as she watched Lizzie, who turned around and started to undo her pants. Brie looked on, wide eyed with a new perspective on the womanly form as her brunette co-star pushed her pants down her shapely legs, exposing her round and delectable rear end to Brie, a red thong nestled very enticingly between the firm cheeks.

Brie hurriedly pulled off her boots and unbuttoned her jeans, wanting to be as undressed  as Lizzie as soon as possible.

She soon rid herself of the tight denim and stretched her body out on the couch, hands returning to grope her tits as she lay in only her panties, the white cotton starting to show signs of her growing arousal.

Lizzie turned back around, satisfied she’d given Brie enough of a show of her ass.

She walked seductively toward Brie, who was lying on the couch, and got on all fours above Brie’s head, her face in line with Brie’s breasts while her own dangled enticingly above the Oscar winner’s face.

“Come on, honey. Suck on my tits while I suck on yours! Do to me what you like stupid men to do to you!” Said Lizzie, moving her head to licking Brie’s chest. She licked down the blonde’s sternum and onto her breasts.

Starting on her left, Lizzie practically bathed the beautiful round mound of sensitive flesh on Brie’s chest before moving to the right and doing the same, tasting the sweetness of Brie’s skin as she did.

Once both of the mounds on Brie’s torso were shining with her saliva, Lizzie shifted her focus to Brie’s cute little nipples.

Lizzie first licked around the sensitive little nubs, her tongue tracing the edge of Brie’s areola, before moving to the nipple itself. She licked the erect nubbin, flicking her tongue against it before putting her lips around it. Lizzie sucked on the nipple, causing Brie to moan. Hearing this and knowing she was on the right track, Lizzie parted her teeth and bit down softly on Brie’s nipple.

“Ohh god, yes! Do it, bite my nipples! God, they’re so sensitive!” Moaned Brie.

Though loving the feeling of what Lizzie was doing to her, Brie didn’t want her new friend to think she was some sort of pillow princess, only wanting to receive pleasure and not reciprocate.

Lifting her head, she tentatively stuck out her tongue and took her first lick of another woman’s skin.

Brie dragged her tongue along Lizzie’s breasts, her taste buds tingling as she tasted the tangy sheen of perspiration on the brunette’s skin.

Finding the flavour delightfully intoxicating, Brie licked Lizzie’s breasts much more frantically, pushing the twin globes together and pushing her face into the soft valley of flesh between them.

“Mmm, yes, fucking motorboat my tits. Get your face between my boobs, you naughty girl!” Groaned Lizzie.

Brie continued, rubbing her face deep into Lizzie’s cleavage, her nose pressing into Lizzie’s chest.

Tempting as it was to keep her face enveloped between the lush softness of Lizzie’s breasts, Brie had other ideas. Withdrawing her face, she pushed the soft mounds of flesh closer, until Lizzie’s pink nipples were touching each other, then with one move she flicked her tongue over both of the dainty nubs that sat proudly on the chest of the Scarlet Witch actress, causing the brunette to shiver slightly.

“Ohhh, god, both at once? Didn’t expect that from a newbie! You sure this is your first time playing with someone else’s tits, Brie?” Asked Lizzie.

Brie reluctantly removed herself from Lizzie’s breasts to respond. “I’m just doing what I like to be done to me, is it okay?” She asked, a slight panic in her voice.

“Mmm, it’s more than okay, sweetie. Keep doing it, Brie. Fuck, do more to my tits, show me exactly how you like it! Show me why you like this so much!” Purred Lizzie, following her words by softly sinking her teeth into Brie’s nipple again.

“God, yess, bite my fucking nipples, Lizzie! Bite my nipples while I bite yours!” Moaned Brie, her teeth closing around both at Lizzie’s nipples while her hands kneaded the soft flesh around them.

The two beauties worshipped each other's generous chests. They continued to lick, suck and nibble each other’s nipples and the smooth skin that surrounded them, their moans and groans of excitement growing louder and louder as their respective panties showed more and more evident signs of their arousal.

Lizzie could smell the scent of Brie’s wetness and knew it was time to move on.

Tearing herself away from the pillowy softness of Brie’s breasts, Lizzie crawled backwards until their faces aligned.

She gave Brie a deep kiss then whispered in the blonde’s ear. “That was great, but there’s more I want to do with you.” Lizzie whispered, her voice thick with desire.

With that, Lizzie stood and repositioned herself so she was on her knees, upright between Brie’s legs.

Taking one of Brie’s legs in her hands, she brought it to her face, and gave it a kiss. Lizzie kissed each of Brie’s toes, before kissing the ankle.

Lizzie moved along Brie’s leg, kissing her calves, her shin, the back of her knees, moving her body down as she did. Once she reached Brie’s hip, Lizzie licked the length of her pelvis, and along the blonde’s abs. Lizzie’s tongue ran along the firm muscles, then down one side of Brie’s groin along the edge of the blonde’s panties. Instead of going for Brie’s pussy, Lizzie moved past it, blowing cool air onto the wet fabric of Brie’s underwear as she did so, causing the blonde to shiver and squirm.

“Mmm, fuck, yes.” Moaned Brie, as the chill caused a rush of excitement to run through her body. She looked down at Lizzie, who repeated the action, sending another pleasurable rush through the Oscar Winner’s body. “Please, Lizzie. Please touch me. Show me how good it feels to be licked by a woman.” Brie groaned, looking down at Lizzie, her eyes pleading with Lizzie.

Lizzie looked back, the pair locking eyes. Lizzie moved closer to Brie’s sex, the heat emanating from her wet pussy drawing Lizzie in.

As Lizzie was about to make contact, she moved to the other side of Brie’s underwear and repeated her trail of kisses in reverse down her other leg.

On reaching Brie’s foot and kissing the last of the blonde’s toes, Lizzie looked up and saw Brie’s hands had moved to her crotch, the blonde stimulating her wet pussy through the fabric of her panties.

Thinking it was time, Lizzie put down Brie’s leg, and took hold of the waistband of Brie’s panties, pulling them down and off the smooth legs of the Carol Danvers actress, leaving the blonde actress completely naked.

Lizzie then knelt down, her face agonisingly close to Brie’s pussy, bare except for a small triangle of hair pointing to her clitoris, her pink lips glistening in the light of the room with her juices.

Lizzie wanted to dive right in and lick the juices up, but she paused. She looked up at Brie, their eyes again locking.

“Is this what you want, Brie? Tell me. Tell me what you want me to do.” Said Lizzie, cocking an eyebrow.

“Oohhh, goood, please. Lizzie please, lick me! Lick my wet little pussy and make me cum on your tongue!” Begged Brie.

“Pussy? No, come now, there’s a better word for you to use. You know what it is, so say it!” Teased Lizzie, running her fingers softly around Brie’s pussy, tickling the blonde.

“Fuuuck, fine! Please, Lizzie, I want you to lick my tight wet…cunt. God, please, tongue my cunt until I cum, you sexy fucking bitch! Is that what you wanted to hear? Fuuuu….” Screamed Brie, her sentence interrupted by Lizzie dragging her tongue along the length of her pussy lips and over her clit.

Lizzie ferociously ran her tongue up and down Brie’s pussy, feeding on the gathered juices and what continued to drip from the highly aroused blonde. On each upstroke of her tongue, Lizzie flicked it against the swollen clitoris of her co-star, making the Oscar Winner shake and shudder in ecstatic joy.

The sweet taste of Brie’s flavour coating her taste buds, Lizzie stiffened her tongue and pressed against Brie’s lips, the pink protrusion from her mouth pushing into Brie’s pussy.

“God, yes! Tongue fuck my cunt, Lizzie. Fuuuuck, this feels amazing! Push that wet tongue deep into my even wetter twat! Taste my fucking juice! Fuck, you look gorgeous like that! Shit, you weren’t kidding about women being better!” Growled Brie, her mind flooding with pleasure as a woman ate her out for the first time.

Lizzie pulled up from Brie’s crotch. She moved two fingers to Brie’s pussy, rubbing her digits against the wet lips.

“That’s not all a woman can do better than a man, sweetie.” Said Lizzie with a grin as she continued rubbing her fingers along Brie’s wet pussy, before pushing them inside, penetrating the blonde’s hot wetness.

“GOD, YES! FUCK ME! PUSH THOSE FINGERS INTO MY CUNT!” Screwed Brie as she was penetrated, feeling Lizzie’s fingers rubbing the inside of her pussy.

Lizzie worked up a steady rhythm, moving her fingers in and out of Brie. As she did so, she moved her mouth back down and focused on Brie’s clit, licking and sucking the swollen nub.

Lizzie’s free hand moved along Brie’s body, from her round boobs to her athletic thighs, loving how firm the blonde’s body felt to touch.

Lizzie began to quicken the pace of her fingers inside Brie, her hand getting more and more covered with the juices of Brie’s arousal.

Her chin too showed the telltale signs, shining as it was from Brie’s juices.

Pulling back from her eager tonguing of Brie’s sex, Lizzie moved herself to lie beside Brie on the couch, maintaining her fingering of the blonde’s vagina.

Her brain overcome with the incredible pleasure Lizzie was giving her, Brie was unaware the brunette had changed her position until she felt Lizzie’s soft full lips pressing against hers, the blonde’s own flavour being transferred from one to the other.

Tasting herself, Brie gripped the sides of Lizzie’s head and kissed her harder, her tongue pushing deep into Lizzie’s mouth. In response, the brunette sped up her fingers that were pumping in and out of her co-star.

Brie broke her kiss with Lizzie, moans and pants escaping her mouth.

“Mmm, ooohhh fuuuuck, that feels sooo gooood! Don’t stop fucking my cunt with those fingers! God, you’re amazing! God, I want it! I want more!”  She growled, as her deep arousal birthed an idea in her head. “Fuuuck, Lizzie, get your tongue back on me!” She purred to the other woman, pushing the brunette down.

Lizzie kissed what she could of Brie’s tight body as she was pushed down, until she reached the blonde’s wet pussy. As she stuck out her tongue to resume licking, she heard the blonde say “Not there!” and watched as the blonde managed to swing both legs up, knees resting beside her breasts, raising her firm ass up and exposing her pink asshole to Lizzie.

“Please, Lizzie, please lick my little asshole while you finger my cunt!” Begged Brie.

“Well, well, looks like someone’s naughtier than I expected. Is that really what you want, Brie? Do you really want my arm, wet tongue to lick your little pucker? You want me to rim your pretty little asshole while I push my fingers deep into your wet cunt? Will that make you cum so hard, Brie? Cum all over my fingers while my face is between your tight butt cheeks?” Said Lizzie, with each question giving one of Brie’s cheeks a kiss.

“Yessss, I want it! I want you to rim me, Lizzie! Rim my fucking asshole while you finger me! Make me cum like thaaaaa..!” Moaned Brie, her sentence being cut off into a deep moan of pleasure as she felt Lizzie’s tongue run along her asshole.

Lizzie buried her face in Brie’s ass, the toned cheeks of the blonde’s ass warm against her face, her nose agonisingly close to Brie’s wet pussy. Lizzie continued fingering her co-stars wet hole as she frantically licked the Oscar winner’s pretty pink starfish.

Spurred on by the increasing moans and hip thrusting of the blonde, Lizzie started going faster with her fingering, utilising some of the movement technique she used on set when Wanda used her powers. The slow, stuttering movements of her digits inside Brie coupled with Lizzie pushing her tongue into Brie’s asshole were having the right effect on the blonde.

“God, yes, feels so good, keep going! I’m so close, soclosesoclosesoclose!” Moaned Brie.

To push her friend over the edge, Lizzie turned her hand around and curled her fingers upwards inside Brie, massaging the blonde’s G-Spot.

“GOD, FUCK, YES, I’M CUMMING!” Screamed Brie as her orgasm hit, her words becoming no more than guttural noises as waves of pleasure washed over her. Brie’s legs locked together behind Lizzie’s head, holding the brunette in place as Brie’s orgasm shot out of her, soaking Lizzie’s face. Lizzie tried to drink Brie’s cum as it squirted from her pussy, what she failed to take in her mouth dripping down onto her chest.

Brie’s body writhed wildly as she came, her hips bucking wildly as she growled in ecstasy. To avoid injury, Lizzie withdrew her fingers from Brie, and put her hands to Brie’s hips, trying to hold her steady as she orgasmed.

Brie’s climax soon subsided and her legs relaxed, releasing Lizzie from their restraint. Lizzie crawled up Brie’s body until they were face to face. Brie’s cream dripped from Lizzie’s chin onto Brie, rousing the blonde from her post-orgasmic stupor.

“Hi!” Said Brie, with a huge grin on her face.

“Hi yourself. You could’ve warned me you were a squirter!” Chuckled Lizzie.

“I’m not! I mean, I wasn’t! I didn’t know I could do that! That was amazing!” Giggled Brie.

Brie looked at Lizzie, and without thinking, started to lick her cum off her friend’s beautiful face.

An animalistic desire took hold of Brie as she tasted herself on Lizzie’s skin. She ran her tongue all over Lizzie’s body, licking all traces of her cum from her friend’s breasts, stomach, arms, hands and fingers.

“Tastes so good!” She growled. “I need more! Need yours! Let me make you cum, Lizzie! Let me lick your little cunt until you cream all over for me!”

Brie rose and lifted Lizzie, positioning her on all fours on the couch. She positioned herself behind Lizzie, admiring and groping her round ass, still within the confines of her panties, now soaked through with Lizzie’s juices of arousal.

Brie took hold of the panties by the waistband, and pulled them off, Lizzie moving her legs to assist. Once the underwear was removed from Lizzie, Brie held them to her face and inhaled deeply, filling her nostrils with the scent of Lizzie’s desire.

As she did, she looked at Lizzie on all fours, her dripping wet pussy splayed open, drawing Brie in.

She threw the panties aside, took one of Lizzie’s ass cheeks in each hand, and dove into Lizzie’s wet pussy tongue first, taking her first lick of another woman.

Brie immediately loved it, how the wet folds of a woman’s pussy felt against her tongue, the flavour of Lizzie’s juices compelling her to push her tongue in further and further until her nose pressed against that sensitive area between Lizzie’s pussy and asshole.

“God, yes, fuck me with your tongue Brie!” Moaned Lizzie as her blonde co-star pushed her tongue deep inside her.

Brie withdrew her tongue and licked the length of Lizzie’s pussy, along her swollen clit and back down.

She flicked her tongue over the little nub, stimulating the nerve endings.

Going on instinct, Brie closed her mouth around Lizzie’s clit and sucked deeply.

“Fuck, yes! Suck on my clit, baby! Give me more! I want more, please!” Purred Lizzie, her brain racked with pleasure as she looked back to see Brie’s eyes peeking over her round ass. She had gotten close to cumming herself while she brought Brie to orgasm, but had held back. Lizzie knew that it wouldn’t take much to break her restraint, but she wanted to see what Brie could do first.

Brie looked at Lizzie.. She pulled herself away from Lizzie’s clit and smiled at the brunette, her chin glazed with Lizzie’s juices.

“Let me try this, it’s something I saw in a movie once.” Said Brie, who took one of her breasts in her hands, and moved it along the length of Lizzie’s slit and when she reached the clitoris, she rubbed her nipple against the swollen nub.

“God, that feels amazing! What kind of films have you been watching? Rub those tits against my cunt, sweetie! I’ve never done this before!” Groaned Lizzie, as her clit was stimulated by Brie’s nipple.

“I may not have fucked a woman before, but that doesn’t mean I’ve not been curious and maybe I’ve watched some lesbian porn when I’m bored and extra horny.” Explained Brie, continuing to rub her breast into Lizzie, the large globe of soft flesh getting coated in the brunette’s juices.

Brie alternated, taking one breast away and using the other, before bringing both together to give Lizzie double stimulation.

Brie looked down and could see Lizzie’s cute little asshole winking as the brunette got closer and closer to her orgasm.

Her tits still pushed together against Lizzie’s pulsing clit, Brie leant down with her tongue, and was able to give Lizzie’s pink rosebud a lick.

“Mmm, god, yes! Rim my asshole baby! Mmm, fuck me while you do that, Brie! I love feeling your tits against my clit but I need something inside my cunt! Put your fingers in me, baby!” Squealed Lizzie as the sensation of Brie’s tongue on her asshole sped through her body.

Pulling her breasts away from Lizzie’s pussy, Brie ran two fingers along her friend’s wet lips.

“How many fingers would you like, Lizzie? Just one? Two?” Brie asked, tickling the soft pink lips of Lizzie Olsen’s vagina.

“God, please, I won’t break. Put 3, 4 in that cunt if you want! Fuck it, fist me if you can, just get inside me Brie, please!” Begged Lizzie, looking back at Brie, eyes filled with yearning and her voice thick with desire.

Brie slowly inserted two fingers into Lizzie, loving how the tight vaginal walls felt around her fingers.

She built a rhythm, pumping her two fingers in and out, before adding a third finger.

As she pushed the three fingers on one hand into Lizzie, she stimulated the brunette’s clit with her other hand, getting her friend’s wetness on those fingers while also continuing to lick at Lizzie’s pink asshole.

She repeated her fingering actions on Lizzie until a fourth finger joined her other three.

“So full, keep going, more! Please Brie, I want it. I want it, I want it, I want it! Put your fist in me, Brie! I want to cum with your hand inside me while you lick my fucking asshole!” Squealed Lizzie, her breathing heavy as her pussy was stretched.

Brie stopped rimming Lizzie to watch in wonder as she withdrew her four fingers, pushed them together with her thumb and inserted them back into Lizzie. She got up to her knuckles, and with her other hand rubbing Lizzie’s clit, the brunette’s vagina opened further allowing Brie to push her whole hand inside.

“Oh my god, Lizzie, you’re fucking doing it! You’ve got my whole hand inside you, baby! How does it feel?” Asked Brie, not waiting for Lizzie’s answer before she resumed rimming her friend, frantically licking at Lizzie’s pink asshole while she fisted the Scarlet Witch actress.

“Feels soo goood! I love being filled like this!” Mumbled Lizzie, almost drunk on the pleasure she was feeling. “Keep going, just a little more, I’m gonna cum for you!”

“Cum for me, Lizzie! Cum with my hand inside you while I eat this pretty little butthole! Fuck it, you win, I’m never fucking guys again, I’m all about fucking women now! Is that what you wanted? Wanted to make me a fucking lesbian for you and the rest of the Marvel women? Well here I am, baby! You can all do what you want to me! Lick me, suck me, bite me, finger me, whatever! Any of them wanna fist me like I’m fisting you they can go ahead!” Screamed Brie, as she pumped her hand in and out of Lizzie, opening her fingers when fully inside the brunette before pulling out and repeating the movement.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck, keep going keep going, fuck me fuck me fuck meeee” squealed Lizzie, as her orgasm crashed over her. “FUCK GOD YESSS, FUCKING CUMMIIIING FOR YOU BRIEEE!” Lizzie screamed as she came, soaking Brie’s hand as she withdrew it as quickly positioned her mouth as Lizzie’s pussy to collect the cum in her mouth.

Once Lizzie’s orgasm had passed, she let herself fall to the couch, followed by Brie who lay beside her.

The gorgeous pair kissed, Brie passing Lizzie’s cum to her as their lips met and their tongues entwined.

They lay, kissing and looking into each other’s eyes, softly giggling to each other.

Lizzie was first to speak. “Mmm, that was incredible! You were amazing!”

“You’re amazing. I basically did what felt good or right in the moment.” Replied Brie.

“Well, you have very, VERY good instincts.” Joked Lizzie. “Umm, did you mean it?”

“Mean what?” Brie asked.

“When you said that we could do what we wanted to you?” Lizzie explained, a tone of hope in her voice.

“Absolutely. If it’s always like that, why wouldn’t I want more of it? Call me when the next big Marvel woman orgy is happening and I’ll be there.” Said Brie. “Wait, why are you asking that?”

“Umm, I may not have been entirely truthful with you. I mean, us Marvel girls do have this lesbian clique going on, but I kinda…lied when I said others were on their way.” Said Lizzie, sitting up on the couch, looking down at her feet on the floor.

“So, no-one else is coming, it’s no big deal. I’m definitely not mad about it! We still had a LOT of fun!” Said Brie with a smile, sitting up herself and wrapping her arms around Lizzie, kissing the side of the gorgeous brunette’s face, tasting her own dried cum as she did.

“No, I mean, no-one else is on their way because they’re already here. Come with me.” Said Lizzie, standing up from the couch and holding her hand out for Brie.

Brie took Lizzie’s hand and rose to her feet. Lizzie walked them to the other side of the large house.

As the two walked together, Lizzie gave Brie the low-down.

“So, this is actually Scarlett’s place, not a rental. She got it a couple years ago, kinda for all of us to use as and when, really. She set it up so the rooms are soundproofed, so don’t worry, they haven’t heard us where they are!” Lizzie chuckled. “Likewise, we haven’t heard them, they’re probably fully in the swing of things right now!”

“How many are here? Who’s here?” Asked Brie, as the pair stopped in front of a large door.

“See for yourself.” Said Lizzie, nodding at the door.

Brie moved to the door, and opened it, walking into a large bedroom.

Brie gasped as she entered the room, her eyes wide at the sight of soft girl flesh she saw.

She looked in one corner and slowly looked around the room. She could see Lupita Nyong'o on the floor in a 69 with Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings getting her large breasts sucked by Karen Gillan and Zoe Saldana, Jaimie Alexander on all fours with her face between the legs of Cobie Smulders with Hayley Atwell behind her tonguing her pussy, Emily Van Camp and Rachel McAdams stood fingering each other and finally Brie’s eyes rested on the four poster bed where Scarlett Johansson lay naked, with two bodies between her legs, one black and one white. Their faces Brie couldn’t see at this moment.

Scarlett looked to the door, and saw Brie beginning to walk into the room, Lizzie following behind her.
“Ladies!” She shouted, causing everyone to stop their actions and look at her. “Our guest of honour has arrived! Come here, Brie” said Scarlett, beckoning Brie over.

As if in a trance, Brie walked over to the bed. She soon recognised the two women who were pleasuring Scarlett as Letitia Wright and Evangeline Lilly.

“Brie, welcome. Did Lizzie treat you well?” Said Scarlett, in her smokiest voice.

“You could say that she treated me very well indeed!” Said Brie with a smile and a laugh.

“Good. Lizzie, do you think she will pass her second test?” Scarlett asked.

“Absolutely, Scarlett!” Replied Lizzie.

“In that case, lie down on the bed, Brie!” Said Scarlett, patting the mattress next to her.

Brie lay on the bed, and immediately her arms were grabbed and outstretched, each one handcuffed to a bedpost.

“What the hell? Lizzie, what’s this about?” Brie asked, a slight tone of panic in her voice.

“Why Brie, this is your next test to see if you’re good enough to join us!” Said Lizzie. “We all did it when we joined, right girls?”

All the women in the room replied in the affirmative at once.

“And what do I need to do? What can I do with my hands cuffed like this?” Brie asked, looking at Scarlett.

The stunning blonde leant over and kissed Brie on the lips, before replying.

“You’ve got to make us all cum, Brie! And if or when you do, then you get to cum, is that clear?” Said Scarlett, who then addressed the room. “So, who wants to go first?”

= = = To Be Continued= = =
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 01:03:53 AM by YoungDubz »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Dexter07, moppel, Sorale21

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Brie Larson's MCU Initiation [Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen]
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 05:23:25 PM »
This was some great FF writing with a pair that I absolutely love.  The fisting isn't to my personal tastes but I loved the rest of it!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, YoungDubz

YoungDubz

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 05:28:55 PM »
It’s not for everyone, just seemed right to write as I got to it. Thanks for the reply.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC

YoungDubz

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 09:37:27 AM »
Just a quick update.

Chapter 2 is in the process of being written right now and it’s looking like it will be a long one.

I can either post the whole story as and when I finish it, or post each Brie/??? Section once I finish it with accompanying in-between bits at the beginning.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 11:22:28 AM »
Awesome. I'll be down to proofread it just like the first one if you want it. I'm excited for it. Take all the time you need.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA