Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Katie Sowers’s Lucky Lady  (Read 1115 times)

Sign54

Katie Sowers’s Lucky Lady
« on: July 30, 2023, 10:05:57 AM »
    Katie Sowers’  Lucky Lady
Characters: Katie Sowers, Sarah Thomas
Tags: FF, Futa, Breeding, Sports
Note: I know nothing about the NFL but do have a crush on Katie Sowers
        Katie Sowers was a very lucky girl. She had been an NFL coach who had been in a loving relationship with a fellow coach named Sarah Thomas. She did feel a little different compared to other girls, and not just because she was gay. She also had a much larger clit than most girls and did not ever develop a proper uterus. As a result, she also wished that her clit was a penis.

One day, Katie proposed to Sarah and Sarah said “Yes, but I have one special request.” Katie then smirked. Sarah said, “I want you to undergo special surgery to get a dick after we get married.”  Katie then kissed Sarah and then said “I’d love to do that, so then I could make you a mom.” Sarah then said, “you’ll also be able to pee standing up.”

After they got married in late 2019 and Katie had gotten her dick implant surgery, she smirked when she had gotten home after healing in the hospital and rehab. Sarah heard Katie’s voice say “Honey, I’m home, Sarah”.

Sarah told Katie to come in the kitchen as she made turkey and cheese sandwiches for their lunch.  Sarah told her “Hey babe” as she hugged and kissed her wife while scratching the back of her head.  As Katie smiled and was kissing Sarah, she said “I missed touching your butt”.

Sarah then responded “I missed you too” as her underwear was stained by her excitement. Katie then jokingly teased her about her underwear and told her “I can easily get you more sweetheart.” Sarah then said that ruined undies are the price for being in love with a hot lady.   Sarah, as she touched her wife’s chest, told Katie, who was grinding against her “want me to meet your little friend”.
Katie smiled and said “Yes” as Sarah unbuttoned her jeans and touched her new penis.  Katie was surprised at how cold her wife’s hands were at the moment as Sarah told her she was sorry food being gold. Katie then took off Sarah’s underwear and gently touched her clit after fingering her lightly.

Sarah then said, “are you excited to see me” to Katie, knowing the answer was yes. Katie then told her “I know you are cold, but your gay wife is going to warm you up.” Sarah then decided, while Katie was still touching her clit to start blowing Katie a bit after teasing her “you seem pretty hard right now, the surgeons did great work”.  Katie then teased her “I want to try it out as I want to cum inside you for the first time. I don’t miss strap-ons” The two women went upstairs to the bedroom and completely undressed.

Sarah then said, after reaching the bedroom, “Want to start a family with me, I’m not on birth control”? Katie then said “Honey, I’d love to start a family with you.” Katie then acted like any good lesbian and went down on Sarah’s clit. Sarah then said “make me at least one” as she curled her toes. Katie continued and smirked at Sarah “I want to fuck you using my new equipment” as she teased Sarah as she ate her out.

Katie then stopped licking her wife and decided to do it in missionary with her wife. Sarah then told her “I love you, but don’t try to tickle my feet” Katie then thrusted hard using every ounce of strength into her wife and told her “I love you”.  Sarah was kissing Katie during all of this action and she teases “I’m glad you chose a big, thick cock”. Katie then let Sarah kiss all over her neck and cheeks and then giggled. hearing that and asked “are you okay, it’s my first time with a penis?” Sarah then said “You are thick indeed.” as her genitals wrapped around her wife’s.

Katie then was grunting and said as she thrusted her hips harder than before “I’m getting close” as she felt her testicles start to tighten. Sarah had lost any sense of the world outside her wife and suddenly came as Katie told her “You’ll make a great mom”. Katie herself was not long either and suddenly thought about their DNA mixing together, making beautiful children.

Katie then shot her hot semen into Sarah’s vaginal canal, knowing that some of it would go through her uterus to the fallopian tubes. Katie was purely in lust as wave after wave of semen went into her wife. She softly kissed Sarah while she came in her and told Sarah “You’ll get used to this”.  Sarah said, giggling “I’m not exactly young” as she giggled. After withdrawing, the two women cuddled, and Sarah laid her head on Katie’s chest. Katie was happy for this and they almost forgot about the sandwich stuff and laid naked in each other’s arms for several hours.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 04:33:17 PM by Sign54 »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA