Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: September 2019: Salma Hayek  (Read 80918 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: September 2019: Salma Hayek
« on: September 01, 2019, 04:48:50 PM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up of the Month for September is...the amazing Salma Hayek!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:
Salma Hayek Pinault ( born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress, producer, and former model. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros (Miracle Alley) for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991 Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in films such as Desperado (1995), From Dusk till Dawn (1996), Dogma (1999), and Wild Wild West (1999).

Her breakthrough role was in the 2002 film Frida, as Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, for which she was nominated in the category of Best Actress for an Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Golden Globe Award. This movie received widespread attention and was a critical and commercial success.

She won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Children/Youth/Family Special in 2004 for The Maldonado Miracle and received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007 after guest-starring in the ABC television comedy-drama Ugly Betty. She also guest-starred on the NBC comedy series 30 Rock from 2009 to 2013. In 2017, she was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for her role in Beatriz at Dinner.

Stories on the Site:

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 11 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 13 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 16 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 20 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 26 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 28 by Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30 by Cadeauxxx

In Her Prime by Hearsz AM

Silver Screen Express Ch. 3 by Cadeauxxx

Sons and Lovers by Cadeauxxx

Tape Me Up by Cadeauxxx

Uncaged Cougar by Money

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, SugarMamaLovin

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA