Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Reflections (Tom Petty)  (Read 89 times)

Lysari

Reflections (Tom Petty)
« on: May 04, 2024, 04:36:22 PM »
“Touch yourself for me.”

My tone was gentle, but he knew better than to test my patience, especially after what we now referred to as the recliner incident. He bit his lip in anticipation, moving his hand down until it disappeared into his boxers with a soft moan. I smirked, feeling a rush of wetness between my own legs as he stroked himself under my watchful gaze.

“Feels good, doesn't it, baby?” I murmured, guiding him to face the mirror and gently grabbing his wrist before he could continue to pleasure himself. “Now, take your boxers off so you can see how beautiful you really are.”

He swallowed, his beautiful eyes closing with a soft, needy moan as he slid them down his legs, watching as they slid to the floor and pooled around his feet as he kicked them away. One of his hands hovered above his length as he waited for my next words with baited breath, but I began to leave trails of kisses down the sides of his neck instead. He moaned in pleasure as I nibbled on a spot just behind his earlobe, head falling onto my shoulder with another, more breathy moan.

“I've got you, baby,” I cooed, loving the way he relaxed completely the moment he felt my warm breath against his ear. “Don't you worry. Just keep your eyes open and let me do all the work.”

He nodded, biting his lip as he let his hand rest on his thigh. I began to stroke him slowly, wanting to make it last all night if possible. He moaned, mouth falling open as he watched me, eyes darkening and filled with desire as I continued.

“Feels good, hmm?” I murmured. “You like it when I touch you there?”

“Oh, my my. Oh, hell yes,” he groaned. “Faster, little darlin’, please…”

I sped up, but only slightly, cause I still wanted to make it last. “Patience, baby.”

He whimpered, eyes starting to close, only to find that I’d removed my hand from his length with a smirk. “Eyes open, baby, or I stop again.”

He swallowed, exhaling softly as my words sank in. “Don't stop. Please don't stop.”

“Then you'd better keep your eyes open, yeah?” I told him firmly, running my free hand through his hair soothingly a few times. “I've got you, baby, I promise.”

He moaned in response as I resumed stroking him with the same slow pace as before, my other hand cupping his balls and giving them a gentle squeeze. He moaned, mouth once again falling open as he watched himself in the mirror.

“You're so beautiful like this,” I murmured, pinching his nipples gently. “So needy and desperate for release but completely powerless.”

“Please,” he begged, tilting his head up to look me in the eyes . “I need…”

I smirked, loving that I could reduce him to little more than a whimpering mess. “Use your words, baby.”

“I need to come,” he gasped, moaning as I stroked him faster. “Please; I need it so bad.”

“That's more like it,” I murmured, kissing and nibbling down his jaw and into his collarbones. “You close, baby? Going to come for me?”

He whimpered, watching as I sucked on a particularly sensitive spot between his neck and shoulder, and came all over my hand and his thighs with a moan of satisfaction. I held him close, stroking his hair with my other hand as he rode out the aftershocks.

“You did so well, baby,” I murmured, moving backwards to lay on the bed properly. “Come here, hmm?”

He nodded, apparently still reeling from what I'd just done moments ago, and settled himself on top of me with a contented sigh. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tracing the mark I'd left there as I leaned into him for a kiss. One hand tangled in his hair as I pulled him even closer, lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

I tugged at his hair as we continued, feeling him start to harden as I rocked against him gently. I moaned, more than ready for my own release, watching as his hand slid into my panties. His long, elegant fingers dipped between my folds, stroking my clit as I sucked and nibbled at the side of his neck I hadn't marked earlier. He moaned, now sliding two fingers inside me to search for the special, hidden spot he knew to be there. I felt my release approaching as he found it, coming hard all over his fingers with a satisfied moan.

“You really needed that, didn't you, little darlin’,” he murmured, removing his hand from my soiled panties to show me his soaked fingers.

“Mmmh,” I agreed, feeling sated and more than a little sleepy as I snuggled up to him.

He laughed, not unkindly, and kissed me tenderly, pulling the covers over us as we drifted towards sleep.
Why is it always the winks?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA