Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Weeknd (Abel Makkonen Tesfaye)  (Read 1906 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
The Weeknd (Abel Makkonen Tesfaye)
« on: July 11, 2019, 03:32:33 PM »

Biography:

Abel Makkonen Tesfaye (born 16 February 1990), better known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, dancer and record producer.

He has won three Grammy Awards, eight Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, nine Juno Awards, and has been nominated for one Academy Award. He has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists.

In 2010, he anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd" and released the critically acclaimed mixtapes House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence in 2011. His mixtapes were later remastered and rereleased on the compilation album Trilogy (2012).

He has had three No. 1 releases (Beauty Behind the Madness in 2015, Starboy in 2016, and My Dear Melancholy in 2018) and a No. 2 release (Kiss Land in 2013) on the US Billboard 200. He has earned eight top-ten entries on the Billboard Hot 100: "Love Me Harder" with Ariana Grande; "Earned It"; "I Feel It Coming"; "Pray for Me" with Kendrick Lamar; "Call Out My Name"; and the number one singles "The Hills", "Can't Feel My Face", and "Starboy". In 2015, He became the first artist to simultaneously hold the top three positions on the Billboard Hot R&B Songs chart with "Can't Feel My Face", "Earned It", and "The Hills".

His work has been categorized as alternative R&B.

Stories on the Site:

The XO Express by Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA