Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An Interview with...CHLP  (Read 1655 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An Interview with...CHLP
« on: August 16, 2019, 06:38:43 AM »
Here is the ninth in the series of interviews that we will be conducting with the authors that post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to CHLP, about how he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can visit his profile here CHLP

1. Where are you from?

The UK, southern England, near to Southampton

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

Its pretty simple the initials of my 2 favourite ladies Christina Hendrics and Lucy Pinder!

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

20+ Years, started out with a notebook and writing with a pen, moved to PC when they became mainstream

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

Page 3 girls in the UK, my first ever story was about Kirsten Imrie, I still have it somewhere in a notebook.  Might get around to copying some of my stuff to digital at some point.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

One of the first stories I remember reading online was 'Island Paradise'  forgive me if I can't remember the authors name, there were several sequels, but it definately inspired some more stories I have written over the years

Cade 100% got me to publish my works, reading his Lucy Pinder stories promted me to put mine out there to be read

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Hmmm I like a LOT of peoples work, for me its much more who they write about rather than necessarily who writes it.  We have so many talented writers that they all do excellent work, I know I will get a great story about my favourite celeb. If I had to pick 3 I would probably say, Slyguy (love the sex ed Series), Noj for those Christina Hendricks cockpuppets stories, and of course Cade for all those amazing Lucy Pinder works.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

The Lucy Bukkake Cade wrote in She Wants To Be In The Business, totally mind blowing.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Would probably point folks to '4 Way Fun' as one of my favourites that I wrote before I joined up here.  The dirtiest/nastiest is 'Dominating Sophie'.  Post joining here 'Christina's Uk odyssey' has been great.  Of the really new stuff this year  the Lucy Scene I wrote for 'Hotel Calypso' was a blast to write.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Well obviously Lucy Pinder is the top, but would add Christina Hendricks and Sophie Howard as my top 3.  All the Glamour girls from the UK make up the majority of my works as most folks will see.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Love the hard and nasty sex stuff, so gangbangs/orgy scenes.  Most of my stuff has a LOT of cum involved, love to write how the characters play/ineract with that.  The majority also involves impossible sex, the strap ons are way too large for real life, or the cum shots too big.  I kinda like the artistic licence that writing gives to let the characters do things that would be imposssible in the real world.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

Not really, I usually get inspired from a set scene in maybe a pron movie/scene, or just a short clip of a video.  Sometimes even a picture can give me that idea, and then I am good to write.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Just go with the flow, I usually have some 'moments' in my head, waypoints maybe, but past that just write and see what hits the screen

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Fashion maybe, certain 'looks' definately can influence a story

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

Hmmm have lots of irons in the fire, open stories that I am continuing. Medieval mischief is inspiring me a lot lately as with a swords and sorcerey tale I can get even more out there with the sexual acts.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Go for it, if you have an idea get it on paper, get it out there.  So many friendly people here who can help you through to your next work, all very willing to help out fellow authors.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, Slyguy, Chlp, TLMorgan, Grobnar, thenewcomer

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA