Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Early Summer (Aubrey O'Day, Kate Upton)  (Read 165633 times)

Cadeauxxx

Early Summer (Aubrey O'Day, Kate Upton)
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »
Early Summer
Starring: Aubrey O'Day, Kate Upton

Codes: MF, MMF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Facial, Cheating/Affairs, Slut

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Note: This is a prequel story to 'Summer Love'. If you have read that story, this is what happened before. If you haven't read it, go ahead and read this one and then the other after since they go together.

Miami, Florida

The clock was swinging early in the morning at 6 AM, as the sun had crept up and a bright sunny day was boiling over Miami. As the town would soon be bustling over a busy Monday morning full of the blues to go back to work, from London a plane was touching down back at the Miami International Airport, and a new life in career was about to be made on this day of March 23rd. Spring had begun, or as it was called 'Early Summer' in Miami. Mike Rosco and Seth Corsa was just the kind of guys getting to see this lovely dream town for the first time ever, as they signed off their leaves to go on vacation for a bit rejoin a good friend of theirs.

Musicianship had made a strong brotherhood between the two. Mike had traveled all the way from Austin Texas to London to join Seth after meeting him on the internet, and writing songs together that would be digitally recorded. That was five years ago to this date. Back in London, the two ruled the night clubs with their heavy mix of retro based new wave and synth pop jams they slammed out from under their hands on keyboards, laptops, and drum machines. Sometimes, Mike would drop back from the keyboards and do bass guitar for Seth, as the duo began to be taken more seriously with a small production company pushing them to write songs for up coming stars in the business. This all led to the two meeting the man of mystery; Trevor C. Instantly hitting a friendship and musician bond, Trevor worked to introduce his new friends into the business and get them started in success.

Trevor was something of a mystery now to Mike and Seth. The last time they seen him was three years ago in late 2012 before he took off to Miami. Before his departure, the three had made quite the trio in studios, as Trevor's true mystery was all about his talent. With basic understanding of the guitar and bass, none of that mattered as a real genius could use a studio and work magic all over creations. Without seeing their friend for three long years, and then mysteriously receiving an invoice inviting them to Miami, the two were eager to see him if not anything.

The plane had made it's stop down at the airport, and off board was stepping all the passengers. Mike breathed in heavily as this was the first time he had seen the U.S. since leaving back in 2010. Growing up in Texas, he couldn't say he was homesick from that place right now, as a new adventure had set off. Seth had only seen America before on TV and from hearing about it from relatives, as this was his first time out of the U.K. Walking out to the lobby of the airport with just two luggage strollers for the both of them that were decked in clothes, Mike took and sighed as they were walking out the doors.

"I hope our boy didn't keep us waiting. He said he would be here to pick us up."

"But he didn't say what to look out for with all these cars coming and going."

"I don't know, but for someone that hasn't laid eyes on us in a long time, I imagine he'll be happy to see us."

Cars had moved back and forth from the entrance drive way, coming and going to pick up people. The two men started to walk a bit rolling their luggage strollers when a light shined on in the corner of Seth's eye, nearly blinding him. From the left, came riding a big Cadillac in Metallic Red that the sun glared down on. The two men had stopped walking and looked over at the driver who was about the same as them in late 20's, wearing a purple floral shirt and sunglasses, as he smiled.

"Good to see you again, old buds."

"Trevor! It's been a long time!"

"I'm glad to see you Mike as well as you two Seth. Get in, one of you just climb in the back seat and toss your shit over the empty seat in the back."

The two men followed their reunited friend, with Seth sitting in the front seat and Mike climbing in the back. Mike had grown a mustache since the last time Trevor seen him and grew his hair out long like his, only his hair was jet black and not the brown hue of Trevor's. Seth still was the same clean cut, pretty face young man that Trevor always knew him as, with his slick back brown hair and clean face. All three of them in their late twenties and fast approaching thirty, as now the car was hitting the road and they were driving off into the bright sunny morning. Seth spoke up to strike conversation with his old friend.

"I like this Cadillac, what year is it?

"1963. I bought it after my first major production here with some dance girl. It's my trophy, I usually drive the Porsche, but I wanted to pick you two up in style to give you a real introduction to this fine city."

"Hey Trevor what you call us out here for besides vacation? i get the sense there is something more to this big welcoming party. You comin' out with a nice car like this, what you got on your mind?"

Mike's rustling thick southern accent cracked in the back of his ear as the wind was catching in and the car was out and strolling through the streets of Downtown Miami now. Trevor smiled as he replied to his buddy, stopping at a red light.

"I got a lot more planned besides this time you took. This place is amazing, once you're here a while, you're never going to want to leave back to London or where ever you two have been sitting ever since I left."

"You know, you left a lot of people behind in London that have wondered why you didn't go back to see them."

Seth looked over at his friend, and Trevor caught his eyes and just nodded. He understood, the debt he had left behind and the old friends. He had traded it all for a new start.

"I know. I don't miss any of that, just you guys. I wanted to bring you both here and give you a good time for now. Show you something better than back at London where I know you gotta be sick of playing the same clubs and same gigging routines."

Seth quietly smiled and nodded, and then Mike spoke up to the conversation.

"So we staying at your place for now?"

"Yep, I got this mansion out of the South Beach. But if you don't want to stay there over time, we don't have to. Just let me know and I'll book you a hotel in South Beach, you would love the Art Deco stuff they got there."

"Hey wait a minute, you got a mansion? What the hell has been going on since you left us?"

"A lot, to be straight to the point with you. Things have really changed, this city...it does stuff to you. You'll understand in the upcoming weeks."

With a nod from the driver's seat, Trevor carried on driving his friends down the streets. The homecoming was set back in Miami Beach, where he was going to let his friends crash. Tomorrow night is when everything he had planned would really go to work. There was always parties all over the town, and he was going to treat his friends well, but first needed to break them in and give them a day of rest after the long flight and travel. Things moved fast in Miami, from his own experience with the few years he had been there, and come tomorrow night it was party time for these guys.

Tuesday had come and gone like any other day. Trevor took the day letting his companions rest up their first night in the sack, while he spent all of this day showing them around town in his red Cadillac. Driving them through Ocean Drive to get a good view of the Art Deco District, Mike had brought his old Polaroid to snap photos at everything he seen. Later on, Trevor had planned to show them off on the west end outside of Miami Beach where the big town was, but the real stuff was in South Beach as far as he was concerned. After this great day of a short sight seeing tour, it was party time. Trevor had stressed all day that he wanted to take them to a real party for a change tonight, something that would blow their minds after all the parties they had seen back in London. For Seth, he had to remind himself this was just a vacation and not be overly serious, while Mike was just happy to be hitting a club for a change where he wasn't in the pilot chair of commanding the DJ table or playing a live instrument.

The men dressed down in casual clothes; Trevor wearing khaki pants and a button up yellow Hawaiian shirt as the day before, while his buddies both wore jeans, and Seth had a button up shirt, as Mike rocked a usual plain black T-shirt. The sun had sank down into the sea half way as the pink sky was dimmed over their heads as they were walking out the front doors of Trevor's mansion when he dangled some keys over at Seth.

"You wanna drive the Porsche?"

"Fuck no! You know I have never driven a car in this country."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. It would be backwards for you. Yo Mike, how about you? Can you still drive on the opposite side of the road?"

"Sure as I can remember to pedal a bike."

Trevor tossed his southern friend the keys and then went walking towards his Cadillac parked on the opposite side of where his Porsche was.

"You just follow behind me, OK? This club is down South Beach, will be a short drive."

Getting in the cars and throttling them up, the entourage began following it's course behind the leader's car into the streets at the destination for this big expensive night club. All the while, in that same place they would soon be setting foot in the door, someone else was having a busy time sitting at a lonely bar with music blaring loudly as she punched her fingers in frantically texting back and forth with someone important. Valerie had a lot to do tonight, and had been waiting on a special guest to arrive so she make that one last check on the tab and call it a night. Getting up from her table after shoving her cellphone into the pocket of her pants, she stomped her heels off down the staircase of the upper club and going back downstairs to the bar to get a few drinks. She needed something to kill the time off at least for now. While sitting for about 10 minutes having a small martini, her phone went to buzzing and shaking in her pocket forcing her to pull it out and see the text flashing on the front screen. One little notice up front and a smile graced the woman's face. Time had certainly flown by at this moment, as she now stomped her way to the main entrance and stood there waiting.

"V.I.P. right here! These two with me, I'm V.I.P. you know me here all the time, I want these two with me."

Trevor was barking off at the big tall black security guard that was standing before him, with his two friends behind him. They had skipped the whole line as now Trevor had pulled his I.D. from his wallet flashing it around and the guy nodded with an annoyed look on his face.

"You're a regular here, V.I.P. one time only deal your buddies come in with you. Next time, they better have a pass or it's to the back of the line."

"You got it, no problem. Come on Mike, Seth, this is Le Disko, you're gotta love it here guys."

Stepping through the entrance of the big white doors, the music booming suddenly filled their ears in a breeze. They went by the security of the metal detectors, with Trevor leading the way just as he stopped at the sight of a dark haired tall woman standing before him with her hands on her hips.

"Trevor..."

"Valerie..."

"I've been waiting on you all night, come on, I got your stuff."

Trevor turned to his friends and laughed a bit as he patted both of them on the shoulder.

"Guys, I'll be with you later. Go hit the dance floor and have a good time. This is business for me, oh yeah and be on the look out for anyone you think you've seen in the papers. This place is popular."

Mike just nodded off at his friend as Seth stood there silently looking out. Valerie took Trevor's hand and went to leading him off to the side to the left and then his friends watched their leader go on upstairs by some of the tables before disappearing behind a door that said 'V.I.P. Only'.

"So, who are your friends with you?"

"Oh, just some old guys I've known back in the old country. They're staying here on vacation for a few weeks with me."

The two were stomping on through the back rooms until Valerie stopped Trevor in the back lounge room where there was a couch, a private bar and a few men in suits sitting around smoking cigars. Once in there, she went to the suitcase and opened it up, looking over at Trevor as she dangled an 8-ball bag of coke and a little bottle stuffed with pills. He looked over and winked at her before walking over.

"Some downers and cid with it?"

"That's what you wanted, right?

"Yeah, didn't want to settle for no reefer this time."

Taking the orange prescription bottle from her, he turned the top and opened it, counting the pills he had. All white painkillers, and then a little bag in the bottle that had his precious hallucinogenics. Trevor reached in his pocket and went for the wad of hundred dollar bills he had curled up and handed it to Valerie now. The men chomping on their cigars watched over carefully, just as Valerie counted up the money; as most of it was for the coke. Everything was exact as he had said over the phone. She nodded and handed him the 8-ball bag now and smiled.

"I take it, you are gonna get fucked up tonight. Before you do, there's some woman downstairs looking for you. She checked in about an hour ago."

"Who is she?"

"Some singer girl who said she's on some reality shows or some shit. Told me she came here to meet with you, and you knew her. Blonde hair, wearing black dress. She's got the brightest blue eyes you ever seen."

"Was her name Aubrey O'Day?"

"Yeah, I think so. She's around out there by the dance floor. Just reminding you, since you know me over here, I like to take care of you."

Valerie winked at Trevor and he just shook his head.

"Bullshit! You just look after me when I'm about to hand you money for a little something."

"Fair trade, honey! You're lucky I'm honest with you Trevor, since I like spending time with you. I should tell you to just forget that bitch and come snort some lines off my ass again back on the boat."

The two of them laughed and then he nodded off to her.

"We'll see how this goes, and maybe we can just do that again later. See you Val!"

"See ya later honey!"

He swaggered out the door, shoving his good medicine down into his pockets. Meanwhile, downstairs things were starting to pick up for the new outsiders in town. Mike and Seth walked around a bit, observing the place and getting a good look and feel of this place. The energy was overpowering as they watched the laser lights beating across the walls and down to the dance floor. Mike spoke up as he took a good view upstairs.

"This place is bigger than what we're used to back home."

"Yeah, I think I wanna hit the dance floor, what about you?"

"Yeah, soon. I'm gonna go around the bar and get some drinks in my system first. I wonder where Trevor ran off too?"

"Beats me, we'll catch up with him later. I'm not wasting this opportunity to get on that floor with these people."

"Later man!"

The British man walked off leaving his good ole southern buddy behind to go to the bar. Seth breathed in, looking over the place again as he could see the DJ table far from where he was standing and the dance floor. It looked like the stage table was set for double DJ events, and at the moment they were beating out some kind of House jam going. Hearing the bright sounding keyboards kick in, he ran out to the dance floor and went to moving with the groove now. Kicking his legs out as he shuffled through the bodies of the people, for once Seth was getting to enjoy the sounds of the music that he spent making back home in these very same environments.

At the same time as Seth was moving on the dance floor, upstairs Trevor was walking about puffing on a cigarette as he went over the tables looking for that special woman. They had talked on the phone just mere days before his friends arrival, and this was meant to be a deal of him working some new instrumentals for her to use for possible future singles. Looking over blonde hair at a table, he stopped his feet upon approaching and took a long puff on the cigarette as he looked down at what was a voluptuous blonde haired woman down at the table looking up at him. Her signature gold 'Kate Girl' necklace flashed a little from the bright lights above them. Blowing the smoke away, he smiled.

"Aubrey, is that you?"

"Trevor C? Is that you?"

He nodded his head while a big grin came on his face. She mocked him by repeating the grin and then she busted out laughing, just as he went to sitting down with her.

"Well, how do I look, Trevor?"

"Oh man...what do you expect me to say Aubrey? You look fucking fantastic. Even better in person than the pictures I've seen of you in the gossip magazines."

She laughed at him, leaning over the table as he now could get a good view of her massive cleavage which he looked over before setting his cigarette in the ash tray at the middle of the table.

"Well now, you now know me in person. So...I don't know if we should drink first, or go ahead and get straight to the point with you?"

He shook his head and just laughed at her.

"That's kinda funny, cause I'm not used to this sorta thing meeting anyone like you up front. I've made some hits for some people back in Britain, but this is the first time a real celebrity figure has been sitting at my side wanting to work together."

A big smile slowly curved over her lips. Aubrey figured, if she was his first major celebrity to meet, that was something she'd be proud of. For, she had already heard enough of his solo songs and production work, to know that one day he was going to be a star somewhere, and she would always be able to brag about this.

"I think I like you already. How about I order us some drinks, Trevor? What you gonna be having?"

"Nothing special. Just tell them to bring me a whole bottle of Jack."

She busted out laughing at him and shook her head.

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah seriously, babe. I don't need anything fancy, Jack gets the job done alright."

She shook her head trying not to laugh as she went to get up.

"Wait right here honey, I'll be back with your bottle of Jack."

She got up, and grinned at him giving him a sultry smile of temptation. Trevor just nodded as he watched her curvy body get up and then got the view of her big ass as it shook forward when she began stomping those heels forward to go to bar downstairs. It was at this time, he got to really see her dress and the silky design that showed off her legs more, she was as gorgeous as ever tonight. Seeing her figure grow smaller in the distance, he dug in his pocket for the pill bottle and went to opening it to dig himself out two painkillers and swallow them down before she came back.

Back on the dance floor, Seth was moving about when he looked up at the appearance of a tall blonde haired girl shaking forward and bumping her body before him. Something about her figure seemed familiar as he could see her back with a blue dress on. She flung her hand out as if she was waiting on someone to take it and twirl her around, and Seth made his move quickly spiraling the tall girl. When her face turned he looked her over thinking he had seen her before as she laughed and smiled at him. Big blue eyes pierced down into his soul as she giggled some more and stepped forward. She moved down and then he was blinded by her massive cleavage as the song came to an end and all that could be heard was the bass bumping through speakers. As a new song was coming up through the DJ set, the girl grinned at Seth and then turned around, swinging her ass over him as she started shake clumsily. She hadn't realized that the song ended, and then she turned around at Seth and spoke.

"Nice dancing, whoever you are."

"Don't I know you from some place? My god, you look familiar."

She girl smiled big and just shook her head, teasing him further, as she looked back at him on the corner of the dance floor now.

"I'm sure you've seen me before, in something. You wanna look at me again and see if you can remember?"

As she stood in front of him and put her hands on her hips, with a smug smirk on her face, Seth's eyes rolled over her body trying to get the sense of deja vu out of him before his mind went racing, when he noticed the little beauty mark on the right corner up her lip. He looked in her eyes and then he said it.

"You're Kate Upton..."

"Yep! And who are you?"

"My name's Seth."

She giggled at that thick British accent that she could hear over the loud dance floor. Surprisingly, no one seemed to have noticed that the man blurted out the name of the most famous model in America at the time. Kate took her hand to take his

"Pleasure to meet you tonight, Seth. Do you want to dance with me?"

"Fucking yes! I'd love to!"

Kate laughed and then he followed behind her in a crackling.

"Good, that's what I like to hear. Now come on, dancer boy, before the next song starts!"

With his hand in hers, Kate went to dragging Seth out onto the more populated end of the dance floor. All the while, the bass track was still pumping as the DJ was now speaking, and getting ready to drop the encore of his set list.

Meanwhile upstairs, Aubrey and Trevor were sitting together with two big bottles of Jack Daniels and two drinking glasses as they sat side by side all big silly grins as they clanked their glasses together and were drinking. The two had been talking over business a little, but had been so side tracked with the atmosphere of being in this club. Aubrey threw her hand over Trevor's shoulder and then he did the same.

"I've been listening to one of your CD's. Those tracks you were making with that one brunette haired chick over in Britain, you know the one?"

"Yeah, what about those tracks baby?"

"They were fucking incredible! I want that kind of synth on my record! That loud synth stuff, it's like something out of the 80's, I love that!"

Trevor took the bottle and poured them both more to drink as she was rambling in his ear, leaning over him. He brought the glass up to drink before replying with a loud gulp.

"Thank you Aubrey. I love that kind of stuff too, it's why I make it that way. I don't want to fade into the current phase of modern dance, the old stuff was always better."

She went for the small drinking glass between his finger tips and then looked in his eyes, as he dropped his mouth, in a small surprise at what she was doing.

"Getting a little greedy there with my drink?"

Aubrey looked back in his eyes as she took the glass and gulped down all of what was left in it, and then raised her head with a smug grin on her face. She sat the glass down on the table.

"If you're calling that greedy, you haven't seen nothing yet Trevor."

At that moment, all he could do was smile back at her, as she seemed to understand him, and for herself, this was just the type of man that Aubrey liked to party with. Trevor grabbed his bottle and went to pouring more in his glass, seeing as she hadn't touched hers yet.

"I like a woman like you. Sexy, knows how to drink, knows how to be greedy."

"Just my kind of man two darling. I think you and me, we're about to have a great relationship working in music."

Finished speaking her words, Aubrey figured the time was up as she leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. Trevor eagerly kissed her back, savoring the taste of this woman before breaking the kiss and looking back into her big blue eyes and moaned.

"Let's finish one of these bottles, and talk business later."

"Just what I wanted to do."

While Aubrey and Trevor had their moment of intimacy upstairs, down stairs the party had went to booming as a new set list was dropped by the DJ in charge, and Kate had Seth wrapped around her finger, as she had bounced him through the mob of bodies on the dance floor and they watched the assembly moving about shift in different colors that were beating down over the floor. Yellow, green, blue, and pink went over Kate's face from Seth's view as they were dancing about.

"Yo Seth!"

Out of the confusion, Seth turned to see Mike jumping around on the dance floor behind him, bumping into himself and Kate. There was his friend that he had forgotten all about who he last had spoken to before heading to the bar.

"Mike! This is Kate-"

"Hi Mike! Dance with me!"

Kate cut him off from speaking in fear he might shout out her last name and grab the attention of more horny drunk males on the dance floor. She turned over to Mike and smiled at him before bumping herself over him and grinding her ass on him. She went back over to Seth now, and pushed back on him, as Mike was coming back over and the three of them went to shuffling against one another doing their clumsy dances, not caring at all if they were good or bad, just that this was a good time.

"Hey Kate!"

"Yeah Seth!?"

"I'll be right back! I gotta run to the bathroom real quick!"

Kate bust out laughing as did he, as she couldn't help but make a joke to him about it.

"You better go boy! Go go go!"

"Don't worry man! I'll dance with this beauty while you're away!"

Stepping backwards, Seth's last sight was Mike behind Kate wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her behind him as she busted out laughing at him and went to grinding backwards, pressing her ass into him from behind once more. As Seth turned around and went to sprinting off from the dance floor, Kate made her full attention now on the friend, as she turned around, pushing that heavy signature cleavage up on his chest, rubbing against him and giving him devious eyes.

"You know how to touch Mike...I like that."

Looking into her big blue eyes, Mike had no chance of recognizing her at all in the heat of this moment. She stepped backwards from him, as if teasing him to come with her. As he made his push forward with his feet, she turned around and went to walking off the dance floor now, which he eagerly followed. Kate turned around, holding up her finger calling her forth.

"Come on! I'll show you some real dancing, big boy."

Mike grinned big now, flashing those shark teeth under his big mustache as he brought his hands together and clapped them, before doing a little bow to her.

"You are the dance queen, show me what you got."

"Over by the table here, you ordered drinks didn't you?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Cause you smell like martinis, goofy boy!"

Laughing at him, she watched him walk his way back over to his table which to her guess, had 3 empty drinks on it. Once he sat down she put her hands on the table and went to doing some funny dance, moving her body down and throwing her hands up.

"This is cat daddy."

Mike bust out laughing watching her and went to stomping his feet clumsily and clapping his hands. He had no idea whatever dance this was or what the hell she was doing but he thought it was hilarious and down right smoldering hot. Some from the bar behind them went to throwing their hands up and shouting towards them.

"Hey you! What the fuck!? This isn't a strip club! Cut that shit off or I call security on you stupid people!"

"Oh shit, looks like I caught some bad attention."

Embarrassed for a second, Kate went to sitting down at the table with him and breathing out, as all Mike could do was act as if he wasn't bothered by the whole incident.

"You want a drink Kate?"

"Sure...I'll have a martini...one like you got sitting here half empty."

"Oh and you ain't gonna drink after me? I like that, smart. I probably got bad germs."

"Yep, you smell like martinis you know? I don't want to get the cooties from you."

Giving him a little playful smile, he laughed and got up, patting her shoulder.

"Two martinis for you and me...oh yeah, and a third for Seth, when he comes back."

"Oh god! I hope he didn't get lost going to the bathroom! It's a maze upstairs."

Mike walked off now to the bar, and Kate sat there thinking for a minute. She had to stop herself from getting up to go find her new friend, as it indeed was a labyrinth upstairs where the bathrooms were. At the same time upstairs, someone else was making a leave as a pair of big high heels were stomping right next to sneakers. Trevor had his arm wrapped around Aubrey right when Seth bumped into them. Stopping dead in his tracks as he seen the big busty woman holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and Trevor slumped over her.

"Trevor! What you doing up here?"

"Hey Seth...I gotta go, hope you're having a good time."

"Who is this?"

Aubrey opened her mouth, while quirking an eyebrow and looking over the man as she looked back at Trevor and then he responded with a drunk slur.

"Just some guy I know, took him here for a surprise party."

"I'm just looking for the bathroom."

"You go on the left side up here. Look for the white door, you can't miss it on the other side. I know, this place kinda hard to get used to at first."

"Wait, what? There's a bathroom upstairs? Oh my god! There's one downstairs too, by the entrance."

"Shit, I didn't know that, and I been coming here for over a year."

"Thanks Miss, what was your name?."

"Aubrey..."

"Seth, I'm heading out, you can take the Porsche home back to the mansion. I'll catch up with you tomorrow."

"But what abou-"

"Later stranger!"

Aubrey managed to tease the poor guy again as she walked down the stairs with Trevor as they were making their exit out. Seth just stood there for a minute, watching the shadow of his friend fade off. He almost wanted to follow them outside, but what was it worth? He went back down the stairs, and looked for that bathroom door by the entrance that Aubrey had mentioned, following behind them a little ways before finding it. All the while, Trevor and Aubrey had checked out and were walking out the club hand in hand to where his Cadillac was parked.

"I wanna drive, Trevor. You're probably too shit-faced anyway to be behind the wheel. These people looking at us like we're about to get pulled over by some bored vice cops tonight."

"Oh a woman wanting to drive the Cadillac? How could I ever say no to that? Most girls hate this fucking car."

"You for real? This car is like a pimp mobile. Maybe that's why those scared bitches don't wanna ride in it with you!"

Laughing at her, he dug in his pockets and handed her the keys and then she kissed him on the cheek playfully, handing him the bottle of Jack. They had downed an entire bottle back in the club and now still had her bottle that went unopened.

"No drinking until we get back to my hotel, right?"

"Right..."

Back in the club, Seth was just walking out the bathroom when he seen Kate approaching the entrance, and looking over him with a soft smile on her face, as she brought her hand behind her when she spotted him approaching her. His guess was that she was making the exit for the night.

"You gotta go?"

"Yes, for now. I didn't want to stay out too late tonight, since I have some work tomorrow. I left your friend back at the table...he's had a little too much to drink."

"Don't surprise me, Mike always likes to get trashed at a place like this."

Kate laughed at his response and then replied.

"Well, that's never a bad thing. You boys were a lot of fun tonight on that dance floor, I enjoyed the time with you Seth."

"Oh so did I...I mean, it was like a one chance dream I just had, can't believe I got to dance with you of all people in this place."

Making eye contact with him, she grinned. Anytime there was flattering praise to her, she was not one that wasn't going to soak up the glory. Moving her hand from behind her back, she presented to him a little card she had in her hand.

"Here you go. This is my number and where I'm staying right now. I'm doing a photo shoot in town tomorrow, so I will be busy. Wednesday I am off for the day and will be relaxing, and I would like you to drop by then."

"Really!? You'd like me to spend time with you? OK, what time?"

"How about around 11 in the noon?"

"That should be perfect. I've never been to this place before, this is literally my first day in Miami."

"Yeah I kinda figured. You sounded English, reckoned you were a tourist."

"I kinda am. Came here for vacation with a mate, to see for the first time."

Kate laughed now and handed him the card slipped between her fingers.

"Here's my condo apartment address and street number. It's not far from here, so you won't have a problem getting to it."

"Thank you Kate, I can't wait till Wednesday."

"Neither can I...I'll show you a real good time here, since you're a newcomer. Later Seth!"

"Later Kate!"

The busty blonde walked out the entrance door and then began to fade off into the night. Seth took a sigh, trying to recollect his mind over what just happened. Looking in his hand at the card, he flipped it seeing that the card was to the nightclub. On the back side was Kate's handwriting, and her signature signed with a little 'XO', after detailing her condo hotel and the room number, as well as her phone number. Walking back to go find Mike, he seen his friend walking towards him wobbly. With this drunken form, Seth knew Kate was correct. Mike spoke up in a loud southern voice of his.

"Dude, where the hell is Trevor at? I think I need to go back to his place and crash for the night."

"Trevor left with some woman. I got the keys to the Porsche, we can go back to his place and chill out."

"Wait you sure you got the keys? I'm the one that drove here."

"Oh yeah, right...Let me drive."

"Fine, suit yourself."

Reaching into his pants pocket, he got the keys and threw them to Seth, before letting out a big burp and then laughing. All his friend could do was shake his head annoyed. They both departed out of the front entrance of the club and then walked slowly to the parking lot around the corner. The one thing that was sticking in Seth's mind right now wasn't just the fact he had danced and met with the most famous supermodel in the world right now, instead it was the fact he had never driven an American car before on the roads. Everything was going to be backwards from him, but he could recall the short distance back to Trevor's mansion and he didn't think it would be a problem. Getting into the car and cranking it up, his tensions relaxed once pulling out of the parking lot onto the black streets of the night time and went to driving back tracing the path that they had taken earlier since he could still remember it. Mike sat quietly in the passenger seat for the most part, nodding his head with a big grin on his face before speaking in a drunken slur.

"That was some fun man, and that blonde haired chick with the big boobs, what was her name?"

"Kate...dude, that was fucking Kate Upton we were dancing with."

"Who?"

"Kate Upton! Dude, we got to dance with Kate Upton!"

"Kate Upton, you say. Hmmmm, I feel like I should know that name but it's coming up blank."

"Forget it, you're a drunk bloke tonight so it don't matter. I'll tell you about it tomorrow when we get some rest."

Together, the two close to reaching the road to Sunset Isles where they undoubtedly were about to crash for the night. It was no mystery why Trevor wasn't with them, as Seth could easily guess what was going on where he left with. None of that was going to distract him though, as he had a date now with the one and only Kate Upton days in advance, and his mind was going to be focused just on that. At the same time however, something else was going on someplace else with Trevor and Aubrey back in her hotel.

"Mmmmm, save the whiskey for later."

The door had been shut behind Trevor as he and Aubrey were now back at her hotel room. Though, he could have gazed off at one of the best luxury hotel rooms he had ever seen, it didn't matter since all of his attention was back at her. She grinned up at him mischievously as she stepped back teasing him. Looking over to his right at the dresser and TV set, he placed the bottle of Jack there, and then concentrated his moment on her beauty. Stepping forward to wrap his arms around her and kiss her again. Aubrey moaned into his mouth and pushed her busty body up against his roughly to push him back and force him against the wall creating a rough sound. She broke the kiss and stepped back and then grinned again.

"I like to play baby, you wanna play with me?"

"Leave the whiskey right there."

"I heard you the first time."

Giggling at him, she stepped back once more, teasing him. The bed was just behind her, but Trevor had something better in his mind. He leaned down and quickly snatched up the loose front end of her silky dress that hung down. Getting back up, he pulled the part of the her dress up that would have revealed her front privacy. She shook her head smiling at him.

"Go ahead...pull that fucking dress."

Toying with his mind, she unfastened the matching black belt around her waist to loosen it. As he tugged on the dress from the bottom, the knot over the shoulder began to loosen as well, and in one rough tug it came falling to the floor revealing her fully nude body now as the black dress formed a pile on the floor. Aubrey wore no thong or a bra, and now the only thing gracing her beautiful body was the gold plated high heels that matched her bracelet and necklace. Trevor stood there letting his eyes run over her big busty tanned body as he got lost in the gaze of her smoldering beauty. Aubrey smiled softly, placing her left hand up on her hip.

"Does this body call to you?"

"Yes it fucking does..."

There was no words he could say. She tried, but what could he really say? This was the moment of breath taking beauty and now Trevor was pulled into her  seductive web. Stepping forward, he ran his hands up her stomach, going to her big tits as he smashed them up and watched them sink into the softness of her fleshy mounds. Aubrey let out a moan, looking up in his eyes as he finally shifted his eyesight off her body and back into her eyes. Fondling her tits in a tighter grip, he leaned in and kissed her lips softly. A slow kiss between the two came over as she sat her naked ass down on the bed behind her and wrapped her legs around him, pushing him over her on the bed. Her big heels pushed into his clothed buttocks from behind, to tease him further. His hands moved to her shoulders and gripped them as he came off from kissing her and looked down at her lovely face and her gorgeous naked tits.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

"Tell me something I don't know, Trevor."

"No, I don't have to tell you. You're gonna feel it."

"Oh yeah? I'm gonna it feel it huh?"

Smirking at her, he didn't give off the surprise as he went down to her tits and kissed her nipples one after the other. She laid her head back and moaned over the dark purple sheets of the bed as his hands went back down to her tits and clamped over them, feeling her nipples harden up against his palms. He kissed his way down her stomach, licking over her belly button that had an obvious piercing hole in it yet no ring at the time. He trailed his hands down to her thighs as he was slowly coming off the bed and lowering himself on his feet. He got a good view at her pussy, looking at the entrance and the fact that she was shaven clean and already wet. He looked up at Aubrey, or at least tried to. Those big impressive breasts were too far in the way for him to look in her eyes as he brought his lips down and pressed a sloppy kiss over her leaking entrance. Aubrey immediately gasped.

"Oh my god! You're gonna-"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna taste it. Been wanting to savor it all night."

She couldn't help but laugh. Here she was naked, and he hadn't even gotten his clothes off but he was down on his knees before the bed and his tongue placed right in her soothing entrance. She stretched her legs out as his snaked his tongue in there. Closing her eyes for a second to embrace this pleasure, she used her hands to push down into the bed and arch herself up so she could watch him. Trevor was taking his sweet time licking her sweet smooth entrance, darting his tongue in and out of her loving cup. Aubrey breathed in slowly gritting her teeth.

"Oh yes, you know how to work that tongue of yours, mmmmmm."

Purring like a pussy cat as she moaned, he didn't stop for a second as he licked her sweet hole over and over. Aubrey brought her hands to her busty breasts and went to squeezing them as he worked his mouth eating her out. If this is what he meant about her feeling it, she certainly was enjoying his slow burn of pleasure sent into her flesh.

"Oh my god...you just- OHHHHH!"

Voices were raising now as Aubrey was driven to a higher sensation. At this rate, he'd have her leaking faucet busted into a flood of her sweet juices. Arching her left leg over his shoulder, he moved one hand to stroke her leg rubbing it in lovingly. Throwing her head back to moan once more as he was sending her over the edge, she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to explode too soon for the night. Placing her heels down on his shoulders, she slightly pushed him to get him off of her pussy. Moaning loudly and breathing hard she looked down at him as he returned the gaze up in her eyes confused.

"You're a funny kinda guy Trevor. You haven't even taken your clothes off yet, and you're already eating me out over here, oh my god."

"And that's a problem?"

"Fuck no! You got a weapon in your mouth, and mine also can be a weapon. I gotta have that cock before you make me climax. Stand up!"

Doing just as she said, he raised himself off his knees from the end of the bed and stood straight up. Aubrey gave Trevor her wicked eyes showing that he was in for some devious actions real soon. The tables were turned as she swung her left leg over and quickly got up on her knees before climbing her naked body off the bed and standing up against him. She looked in his eyes with a big grin on her face as she forced him to step backwards and then she looked down at the bulge in his pants. Returning the view to his eyes, she placed her hand up his chest over the buttons on his shirt and then made her covert move as she slid her knee between his legs.

"Fuck! Holy...what are you doing?"

Trevor had the surprise expression of shock in his face, as Aubrey just cracked a sinister laugh. Jerking her knee again over his bulging cock contained in his pants, she moved back and went to lowering herself down on her knees now, as her hand trailed down his shirt playing with the buttons. He took this as a hint to start unbuttoning his shirt, but she looked up at him and swatted at his hand to stop him.

"No, don't unbutton them baby. That's for ME to take off!"

This kind of territorial behavior over his body made him smirk. He undressed her, so she was determined to strip him off his clothes in return. A woman with a conquest, Aubrey looked up into his eyes as she went down on her knees starring at the bulge in his pants. She placed her hands up on the belt keeping his khaki pants together as she unfastened it and got it down and went to unzipping him. He just watched her, not about to break the concentration of this gorgeous blonde. She broke the view from his eyes as she put her fingers around his pants and went to tugging them on down with the pants and underwear at the same time, as his contained cock was finally free from it's cage. She looked over at it and then back in his eyes as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it a few times.

"This is what I wanted."

Turning her attention back to his cock, she slid her hand to the base and then ran her tongue down the head and paving over the underside of it, before stroking him again feeling it harden in her fist. Suddenly she let go of him and let his disco stick bounce a bit as she got herself up off her knees and moved to the side.

"Sit on the bed for me baby, and let's get these clothes off."

"I thought you wanted to undress me?"

"You can take your own shoes off, but I'm stripping the rest."

Such strange details. Trevor didn't pay it attention that she kept her heels on, which in her mind is what she meant that he could take his own shoes off. Reaching down on the bed he went to pulling the sneakers off and throwing them on the floor, and then disposing of his socks. Aubrey had turned around as he was now sitting on the bed, and she took this time to grab his pants from his knees and pull them down to his ankles and then off his legs as they went slinging over the floor. Leaning up for her, she came up off her knees grabbing the bottom of his shirt as she looked up into his eyes and then went to quickly unbuttoning it from the bottom to the top. Once she got to the collar, he shook his left shoulder out and then she twisted the shirt while he was getting his right arm out and then she got it free and slung the shirt randomly behind her as it went flying into a corner of the room.

"That's better now. I can get my focus back now that you're naked."

Giggling at him, she looked in his eyes as she went back down to her knees and brought her hand over his cock to wrap her fingers around it. Stroking him softly, she leaned down and pressed her mouth against the head, sucking it lightly as she ran her tongue in circles over it. Coming off it, she spit down on it and went to stroking it faster to lube the spit in. Trevor moaned as he leaned up to watch the stunning reality pop star work working his cock in her hand. Aubrey gazed back into his eyes one last time for a little smile and then she brought her head down opening her mouth and taking in his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm, mmmm, mmmmm"

Bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, she made slurping noises as she put one hand on his right thigh to keep her position and her free hand went to playing with his balls. Aubrey took her sweet time as she sucked his cock lovingly, working her mouth on his meat stick bobbing her head up and down over and over. Trevor just threw his head back moaning, as she pressed her tongue into the shaft and moaned sending vibrations into his body. "Mmmmmm"

"Oh god, fuck....you're so fucking beautiful and amazing down there."

This was sure to get his mind off the lust he had of her pussy. Aubrey paid his words no attention, as he was mind blown over how she worked her oral talents over him. She focused on taking his cock as far as she could. His long thick meaty shaft was a good size for her to work on, as she bobbed her head up and down and finally went for the deep throat acting, seeing how far she could take it. Pushing her lips down at the base of his cock as she felt the head hitting the back of her throat. She held her position for a good few seconds before gagging and coming back up. A few strings of saliva went back from her gapping jaws to the dick as she looked up at Trevor and he laughed.

"You certainly know how to work it."

"Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet."

"What?"

"Wait till you see this."

Ever the teaser, Aubrey played with his mind some more as she got up off her knees and sat his cock flat facing him. Turning around, she bent over a bit to show him her incredible ass. He had forgotten all about her back side when she took her dress off earlier but now he was witnessing supreme. She put her hands down on his legs to position herself and then she brought her ass up and positioned himself so his balls were rubbing on her thighs and her ass crack was moving up and down, rubbing up against his cock.

"Holy fucking shit! This is...I don't know what to say."

His reaction was enough to make her laugh. All Trevor could do was sit there watching her ass rub his cock between the crack. His initial thought was that she was going to slam her ass down on him and ride him in reverse, but this was something else. He wanted to bring his hands up over her powerful ass but he didn't want to screw this up as she worked it, grinding over him with his balls sliding over and out on her thighs all the way.

"You ever had a girl do this to you before, Trevor?"

"No, this is the first."

Aubrey laughed, snickering in a moment of pride as she continued her grinding work.

"Good, that's what i want to hear. You got a real freaky bitch tonight"

"Dirty as you please, it's always the best."

"That's right!"

Figuring the time was right soon, Aubrey continued her grind work, until she could feel the sweat of his balls sliding back and forth over her thighs. Once again, her pussy was leaking like a busted pipe and she figured the time was perfect to finally get it on. Getting off of him, she turned around facing him and went to climbing on the bed.

"Let's fuck each other's brains out now, Trevor."

Still in control, she figured she put her hands down on his chest forcing him back down as she climbed on top. Sinking her knees in the bed as she looked down at him, her hands found his cock under her and as Trevor looked up into her eyes and breathed in, Aubrey took the moment to push his big cock up into her wet lovely pussy. Inching the head in, he moaned and then she slammed her way down on it.

"Oh god, oh fuck yeah!"

She moaned out, as she went to slamming her pussy down to drive his cock deep within her. Over and over she went to pounding on him hard, fucking him to a pulp as her big breasts went to bouncing. Trevor put his hands up on her tits and laid back enjoying the ride she was taking of him. The bed shook a little bit, as their bodies were sunk into the lush luxurious bedding. Throwing his arms up, he went for her tits trying to grasp them but he couldn't get a grip due to how hard she was pounding down on him. All he could do was throw his head up and moan out.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck!"

Aubrey screamed and shouted for him and Trevor could feel the pulse coming within his veins as she was driving him near an explosion. It didn't help earlier when she had her mouth around his cock and it certainly was pushing him to the brink now. Leaning up as she continued her assault riding him up and down, he used his strength and placed his hands up on her tits and went to pushing himself into her. Wrapping his arms around her, he managed to push Aubrey down on her back and now he was in control.

"Oh god, yes Trevor! You're gonna fuck me?"

"You know I am!"

"Then, fuck me, you wild beast of a man!"

Thrusting his hips hard, Trevor plowed into her pussy as he was on top now. Pushing both hands into the sheets of the bed so he could arch himself up like columns, and continue his wild assault on her pussy. Aubrey brought her hands up to her tits while they shook and went to massaging herself as she moaned and whimpered, knowing that this man was pushing her to her climax.

"Trevor...you're gonna make me-"

"CUM!?"

Looking in his eyes she screamed to him

"YES!! MAKE ME EXPLODE, DAMMIT!"

That was all she had to say, as he didn't stop for a minute, pounding into that pussy. His arms had collapsed and his body fell into hers as her whimpering moans turned into lustful screams, and with the final thrusts, he could feel her exploding around him.

"OHHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Aubrey's legs shook in sensation as she closed her eyes and cried out her final moans. All the while, Trevor had slowed down and embraced the feeling of the voluptuous seductress having her climax with his cock buried deep within her. It was a wonder he had not cum yet, but when your body was pumped full of drugs topped on with the alcohol, things were different as far as stamina went.

"Man, that was fucking hot Aubrey."

"Ohhhh Trevor....You made me bust like that."

Opening her eyes and catching her breath, she looked up in his eyes and then realized that he didn't realize yet.

"How the fuck did you not cum in me after that kind of hard fucking?"

He smirked at her, not revealing the secret. 'Maybe it's the drugs' he said to himself in his mind before responding.

"I can't tell you baby it's a secret."

"Oh fine then, keep your secrets. This gives me more to taste then."

"Yes it does!"

Laughing together, he went to easing his way out of her sweet pussy. His cock wet and covered with her juices as he got off her and stood up on his knees before climbing off the bed and standing up on the floor. Aubrey followed behind him like hypnotized animal, stomping her heels over to him as she saw his cock gleaming in it's shiny wetness. Going down on her knees and wrapping her mouth around it, she sucked her own juices from his meat pole and then moaned into the shaft, coming off with a loud pop noise.

"You know what, I think I got an idea to finally make you bust your load."

"Oh yeah? What's that babe?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret."

Mocking him from moments earlier, Aubrey put her hands over her big breasts and brought her mouth back down sucking the first few inches of his cock softly, as she massaged her nipples. Coming off his cock once more with another loud pop sound, she leaned up on her knees and held her tits apart. He got the idea now as she looked down at his cock and spit on the head, right before clasping her big tits around it, trapping him in her amazing cleavage.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes. How did you know I wanted to fuck those tits?"

"You gave it away seconds when you met me and your eyes were starring at them."

"Fine, you got me there."

With a smug smile on her face, Aubrey went to thrusting herself up and down on him, as his cock went between her big breasts. The head would push up from the top, almost hitting her dangling necklace as she would thrust back up, taking her time to pump that cock between her massive tits, fucking it slowly. All Trevor was doing was moaning out and admiring her hard work she was pushing to make him cum.

"God, you're driving me fucking crazy."

"I'm shocked you haven't cum yet, after all the work I've done on you."

"Oh it's coming baby, it's coming..."

"Good, and it better be a lot of that hot cum."

He couldn't reply to those words. She wanted to get covered and he planned on it. Right now, he was too taken back at the fact her huge breasts were mashing his cock between and fucking him over the edge. He had held off from cumming so far, and soon she was gonna get it. Moaning, he finally mustered a response to her.

"I'm gonna fucking load you down, Aubrey."

"Oh yeah? How soon do I gotta wait?

"Not for long...fuck, you're pushing me over the edge!"

At that instance, Trevor was losing it as he could feel his cock boiling to the breaking point. Aubrey pushed down one last time as she too, could feel it pulsating in her heavy cleavage. Looking down at the crown of his cock sitting nice and compact between her cleavage, she watched it throb and then shoot a thick string up her neck, drenching her little necklace in the process. She gasped and moaned before freeing his cock as she let go of her tits. Trevor took hold and stroked his exploding member once more, as the next wad went flying on her right tit. Moving to the other one, she held her tits up so he could finish the job and he shot his third load up her left tit, nearly striking her neck again. Almost drained, he sat his cock up on her right tit now and just shot the final wad over it once more. Aubrey moaned as she watched the entire time.

"That's how you do it baby. God...yeah, you weren't kidding."

"You said you wanted to be loaded down."

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm, and this is what I meant."

Grabbing his cock she brought it to her mouth and went to stroking him to milk out the final drops in her mouth. Swallowing it down she turned her attention down to her tits and went to scooping up some of the cum off her left tit and then sucking it off her finger tips. She noticed looking down that her necklace was completely covered in his cum.

"Oh my god, you got my necklace!"

"Oh I did! I turned it into a pearl necklace!"

Aubrey ignored him while he bust out laughing. Reaching over her neck from behind, she went to undoing the little chain to take the necklace off and get a better look at it. Sure enough, the letters of 'Katie Girl' were caked in his seed. She brought it into her mouth and sucked it off, causing him to moan at the sight.

"Damn, you really care about that necklace's well being."

"Yep, I sure do...We're gonna need to get in the tub now. You planned on sleeping here right?"

"Yeah, I want to wake up in that nice big bed with you."

Alright, grab the whiskey, where is it?"

"Oh fuck, I had forgot about it, where the hell did I set that bottle."

"It's by the TV. Bring it in the bathroom for me."

Walking his naked body over back to the TV, Aubrey got up off her knees and went to stomping her heels forward into the bathroom. She flicked on the light and then moved to the big bathtub she had in her hotel suite. Setting her necklace down on the counter stand, she went to taking off her gold bracelet and then stepped out of her heel. Trevor reunited with her holding the unopened Jack Daniels bottle and was smiling. Aubrey walked over to him and kissed him on the lips, taking the bottle from him. With the lights on, he could still see his cum fresh and gleaming over her big titties.

"Is the bath tub big enough for us?"

"What do you think? Look at it."

Peaking over her shoulder he took a nod as he seen the tub, observing it's large size before she turned around and moved to go turn on the facuets. Turning back to look at him she popped the question.

"How do you like your water?"

"Make it warm, but not scolding hot."

"Alright, that's just how I like it anyway."

Turning the faucets to start the water, she looked back at Trevor and then playfully used her finger to call him over to her.

"You still thirsty honey?"

"Thirsty for what? Pussy or whiskey?"

"Both."

She curved an inviting grin as he looked back at her and then got the point. She patted his hand now to get him up.

"Come on, get in the tub."

As Trevor was climbing in the tub and sitting down, Aubrey opened the bottle of Jack Daniels and then went climbing over him. Since the tub was position against the wall, she figured she'd have to stand up and do this. She got the idea from watching an old 90's movie. While the tub was filling up, she brought her leg up and went to pushing her foot towards Trevor's mouth. He took the invitation and placed his mouth over her big toe, and then she went to pouring the bottle of whiskey down her leg watching the bright brown trail go down to his mouth as she was feeding him from sucking the drink off her toe. She pulled from his mouth after a minute, and looked down to notice the tub starting to fill up past their ankles. Setting both feet down into the water, she spread her legs in her standing position and then Trevor made his move over her right leg still soaked with a line of alcohol as his tongue went to lapping it up.

"Mmmmmm, I like how you just lick that off of me, so fucking hot."

Looking down at her crazed music man, she moved the bottle to her belly button now and went to pouring another stream of whiskey. It trailed down over her pussy, and now his mouth went to her pussy as he brought his tongue to lap up all the whiskey that was flowing there. Moaning out to him, she took the time to watch the water filling up, while still slowly draining that bottle pressed against her belly button. All the while, she couldn't decide if Trevor was more focused on lapping up the drink over her skin or if he was too busy concentrating on her pussy. She got the answer when she felt his tongue darting into her hole.

"Oh god, yes! Lick it Trevor! Eat that pussy!"

Now with his tongue focused on licking up and down and snaking into her sweet hole, she took this time to continue pouring the whiskey down from pressing against her skin. Flooding him in the sweet alcohol taste, while at the same time, he was devouring her loving cup, hoping to eventually push her over the edge once more.

"Oh my god! Yes!"

Whimpering her words out, she could feel the warm water reaching over her knees as it had filled the tub up and then she turned the faucets off with her left hand. While still pouring the stream of whiskey down her skin, she brought her left hand up now dug into his long brown hair. He didn't stop at all, still eating her pussy sharply using his tongue as that weapon in his mouth that she was falling in love with. Whimpering louder, she sqirmed a little from standing up.

"Oh my god! You're gonna make cum, AGAIN!"

Hearing those words, about did it, as Trevor now rushed his tongue into her sweet entrance harder and faster, trying to drive her on the brink of no return. Aubrey lost her pace as she moved the bottle away from her skin and held it out from behind. She felt her body tense up and then hit her climax once more. In that instance, she dropped the whiskey bottle onto the floor behind them and at the moment the glass shattered loudly, she screamed out moaning as her pussy erupted into a stream of love nectar flowing into his mouth.

"OHHHHHHHH, SHIT!"

With a mouth full of her warm juices, Trevor finally moved off from her pussy and looked up at her. The sound of the glass breaking didn't phase him at all as Aubrey was out of breath and just looked down at her man and nodded and then laughed.

"You're great at what you do, fuck. You've worn me slap out alright!"

"Me too, I enjoyed every second of it."

Reaching his hand back, he slapped her ass and then smiled up at her. Aubrey giggled looking behind her at the big mess on the floor of shattered glass and the rest of the whiskey.

"Watch your step when you get out of the tub baby, there's glass everywhere. I will call a maid in the morning after we eat and get that cleaned up."

"Alright, it's all good. Let's clean up and go to bed."

"Sounds like a plan for now honey."

Softly now as the emotions had come to their climax of hot steamy sex, Aubrey sank down in the tub with him and soon the two were watching each other's bodies off good. Within another hour, they would both be in the bed and sleeping off the wild night they had just had. For Trevor in his mind, the last thing he was worried about was the upcoming days and spending time making music for this lovely woman.

Wednesday afternoon crept over the city as time always went by. Sobered up after a nice slumber, Mike went around Trevor's mansion making note of everything he had. The studio that he had mentioned over the phone was sure enough upstairs. After seeing the guitars and keyboard stations that his friend had, it took everything in him not to sit down and start playing with all that stuff like a kid. All the while, Seth had been up over the morning starring at the card that he got from Kate Upton, and just thinking about this date he had with her tomorrow. Other than Kate on his mind, he was somewhat aggravated Trevor had not showed back up yet but he wasn't going to spend his day worrying about someone as if he was their protective parent. Right now Mike and Seth were sitting in the living room drinking some sodas they pulled out of the refrigerator.

"I can't believe you had to ask me last night, 'who is Kate Upton?' You forgot, you were so drunk."

"Yeah, but I spent 60 dollars in there drinking last night. You wouldn't have remembered that name either if you was drinking like me."

"Oh yeah, I'll give you that one mate. I'm shocked you haven't been throwing up all morning."

The two friends sat around relaxing for the time being. Trevor's mansion was like someone was stuck living in another time zone or universe. There was the Sega Genesis up by the TV, and a stack of games. Out on the table was two brick sized vintage cell phones straight out of the 80s. Upstairs, there was old 80's Art Deco stuff, that Trevor had taken right out of Miami at some cheap auctions. For Mike and Seth, they loved all this old vintage retro stuff that Trevor pimped out his place, it fit their music senses. Suddenly, the phones sitting there began to ring simultaneously. Seth looked over at Mike, and decided to pick it up, sliding the antenna out and then answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Seth! You back at my place?"

"Yeah, me and Mike are just sitting around here. Where are you at?"

"i'm at the Four Seasons Hotel right now."

"Where's that at?"

"Sheeeeeit, somewhere around Brickell, I think. I'm far away from you guys right now. I'm going to come back home later this evening, just got some stuff to do first."

"Yeah, I'm sure you do. You won't believe who I met last night, mate."

"Aubrey O'Day? I should know, cause I was there."

"No, I met Kate Upton last night and so did Mike."

"Damn, that's good. You met Kate back at the Le Disko?"

"Yeah, we hit the dance floor, and she wants to meet me again tomorrow afternoon for a date."

"That's awesome. I'll be back home tomorrow morning, but I'm gonna be busy upstairs working some tracks with Aubrey. Look, you and Mike should take the Porsche again. Go cruise around town and do some sight seeing or some shit. I'm sorry I can't take you out today and you're gonna be busy tomorrow, but I trust you two with my stuff."

"That sounds like a plan for us here, we were sorta bored this morning."

"You're bored at my place? Fuck, man. I got a Genesis sitting up there by the TV. Go play some Street Fighter or Vectorman. I got a whole library of old games there."

"I might take you up on that later, but first, I want to see some more of this town. Where's that Art Deco place you kept mentioning?"

"South from where you're at. When you leave, go east and then go south. Once you get out of the neighborhoods, stop at one of the hotels near by and ask directions around town."

"I think I might just do that. I'm sure Mike here would like to snap some photos."

"Alright man, I gotta go. You and Mike take care."

The phone clicked as the two men hung up. Seth sat the phone back down on the table and then looked over at Mike.

"He wants us to show us around but he can't, would you mind driving that fancy car of his again? I wasn't really comfortable on the road last night."

"No problem, I'll drive. I think we can have a fun day, before you go to meet Kate tomorrow."

Seth smiled sitting back on the couch as he got lost in that thought for a minute. Mike went upstairs for a quick shower and to get ready. Seth's mind was too fixated on the daydream he was having over a famous crush that he was set to meet tomorrow. All morning, it was all he talked about with Mike, and now today he would try to burn it off his mind a bit to be able to enjoy a nice day. By the time the clock hit the late evening PM hours and the sunk was starting to go down, Trevor had already worked out plans on paper for how he was going to go about some of Aubrey's songs, as he penned down her lyrics. Mike and Seth got around town all day, snapping photos in Polaroids and taking the time to eat out, before they took that final slow drive over South Beach back home. They would spend the rest of the night fighting video games, while Mike took it to get out of his daring desire to go upstairs and play with Trevor's studio. Eventually they ended up going to sleep in the two guest rooms that Trevor had prepped for them downstairs.

Come the next morning, that red Cadillac was back parked in the driveway of the mansion right at 6 AM, before the sunrise. Trevor sat in the car for a bit, remembering that he had taken out the prescription bottle that contained his cache of drugs and threw it under the seat somewhere along with the 8-ball bag, a few nights ago when Aubrey was driving him home. He made sure to stay quiet about drug usage when he was around her, but now this morning he had the privacy and freedom to take some hits. He moved over in the passenger's side, to dig out the 8-ball bag and the bottle from under the seat. With the drugs in hand, he started the day by downing two painkillers and then opened the glove department of the car and dug for his little mirror tray, and metal dual nostril coke straw before setting out 3 lines and snorting them down. Once he got the stuff up his nose and in his system, he breathed in and shoved the stuff in his pockets and grabbed his notebook he had from Aubrey, and now got out of the car and went walking to the front doors.

A few hours later as 9:30 hit the clock and the sun was clearly out and into the sky. Trevor sat alone in the living room with his feet propped up over the coffee table, smoking a cigarette while going over his notebook of work he collected with Aubrey. Mike had been awake since 7, and had spoken to Trevor briefly. In the kitchen they had ate breakfast together, but right now Seth had crawled out of bed and was walking around aimlessly awakening. Trevor kept his eyes over the notebook as he moved to set the cigarette down in the ashtray.

"Morning, sunshine."

"Good morning T, didn't expect to see you here this early."

"I got here around 6. Made breakfast with Mike, you want anything?"

"No, I think that lady friend of yours would be with you."

"Aubrey? No, she has to talk to her manager and producer back in L.A. before she gets here. I'm expecting her sometime around afternoon."

"Come afternoon I'll be gone. It's around 9 right now, I better go get in the shower and get ready to go see Kate."

"You want to take the Porsche again?"

"No, I am calling a cab. I went and looked up her condo place online for directions and got it all set and ready. It's somewhere off east from here by the beach."

Trevor put down his notebook and looked up at his friend now smiling big, as he teased him.

"You're obsessed with this girl. Don't lie."

"It's fucking Kate Upton! You would have a hang-up too!"

Trevor laughed at him now, as Seth walked off and went to the kitchen. Ignoring his friend, he later stormed back out from the kitchen and living room and went to the bathroom down hall with clothes to go for a shower. In the time that passed over the next hour, Trevor put down the notebook and checked time to go over a schedule. Mike had came out of his room to chill with his buddy and then from the window, the taxi came pulling up for Seth to leave as 10:37 hit the clock.

"Hey Seth! Your cab is here, get your ass out there and catch it."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm in a rush don't worry."

Trevor was just joking with his friend as he came out wearing black dress pants and white a button up short sleep shirt. Mike was sitting on the couch with Trevor, as he watched Seth go out the door slowly. Once the door shut he turned to Trevor for a question.

"Hey man, can I take your Porsche out?"

"Sure, where you wanna go?"

"Just wanna go cruisin' this morning."

"You left the keys on the counter in the kitchen next to the wine bottles, right?"

"Yeah, you saw?"

Nodding at Mike, Trevor smiled up at him.

"Go take it out, drive all you want old buddy."

"Thanks man, I'll be back later!"

Seth took the short walk up the stairs of the condo apartment place right on the directions from that precious card Kate had given him. Everything had matched from before, and now he was walking up the stairs getting ready to knock on that door. He had studied that card of hers religiously, as if it was holy text. This was the big moment, and he wasn't going to blow it all. As he approached her door, he could hear foot steps coming from the opposite direction of the small building. Maybe it was Kate walking over the railing? Seth walked out and seen and then rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

It was Mike, standing there with a big grin on his face under his mustache and wearing a dark blue T shirt and jeans.

"Hey man, that ain't no way to greet a friend. I'm here for the same reason you are."

"Oh yeah, you had to have followed me here. Don't play dumb with me Mike, you waited till I left and then you hoped in that car and pursued my trail. You want through this door, and I'm not going to allow it."

"Dude, chill the fuck out. You know, I was too drunk to know it Tuesday night, but that broad wrote me out a card too inviting me."

"Bullshit! Where the fuck is it then?"

Mike dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a folded card. The front of it had the Le Disko tag on it showing that it was from the club, and as he unfolded the card, he put it in Seth's face for him to read. In a quick instance, he pulled out his own card to compare the hand writing, as his immediate suspicion was that maybe this was forged, but no. It was definitely Kate's hand writing, and had the name 'Mike' written on it. Seth sighed, as now Mike had an aggravating grin on his face of a winner.

"Told you so, now chill out."

"Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday?"

"How could I? How could anyone talk to you about it? Ever since you got that card in your hand you've been 'Oh I met Kate Upton and she wants to see me! Oh I'm meeting Kate Upton tomorrow!' every hour, so I didn't bother fuckin' with you about it."

Seth sighed and rolled his eyes and then the door in front of them came opening, to the busty bombshell herself standing tall in a pink sweater with a soft greeting to them.

"Afternoon fellas!"

"Hello Kate!"

"Hi Kate!"

Seth spoke first, and then Mike. Kate looked at both of them side by side and then smiled. Her perfume was an overwhelming scent, as her eyes had dark eyeliner around them and her lips had a fresh coat of crimson lipstick. She heard them arguing outside and couldn't help but play the tease to them.

"So, Seth...you miss me? And you Mike...I invited you too?"

"Yep, says so on this card you gave me, remember?"

Handing his card over to her, she looked up at him with a small grin on her face as she looked over the card and then nodded before handing it back over to him. Seth watched Mike the entire time, still having suspicions.

"Well, that's certainly my hand writing...I thought only one of you was going to show up, but since you're both here, come on in."

The two men stepped in and then Kate turned to shut the door behind him. It was at this moment, Mike noticed that she was a tad bit taller than him in her big height. Seth was slightly taller than her, and this was her average height without any heels on. The busty blonde was wearing a pink sweater over her body as she turned her attention to her new friends. Under it, was a bikini for which she thought about out for a swim with Seth, but with Mike here it altered her plans.

"So, Seth. You been thinking about me the past 48 hours?"

"Oh yeah, all the time...You guessed it, Kate."

She smirked, hearing him acknowledge what could be read just by looking at his face. Turning her attention to Mike she now toyed with his emotions.

"You're not drunk today Mike, this is like just meeting you for the first time."

He laughed at her and shook his head.

"No, I ain't had the first drink this morning. That club was amazing, you were a lot of fun. I may have been drunk, but I have good memory once I get sobered up!"

She laughed softly at him with that cute smirk on her face, as she walked over now, starring both of them down as she walked a circle around them. It was as if she was a shark and these two men were her hungry prey. Other things were on Kate's mind, but she changed the subject before it could manifest into what would soon be inevitable.

"You two want some water?"

"Yeah sure, so what was your plans for today Kate?"

Seth again was speaking up as Kate walked back out to the kitchen from the back and grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and then a third for herself. Walking back in, she handed each of them a bottle and then sat herself on the couch looking at both of them standing before her.

"Well Seth, I was going to go out swimming with you at first. I wasn't expecting the both of you, but since you're both here, I am thinking...."

Her words were enough to set Seth's mind back off at his friend standing next to him. If Kate wasn't expecting Mike, who was to say he didn't forge that card? He let it escape his mind though, in fear that jealousy was clouding his judgement. Kate opened the water bottle and took a big drink before swallowing it down and then setting the bottle on the coffee table before both of them and then finishing her sentence.

"How about we pick up where we left off the other night in that club?"

The two guys looked back at Kate now with shocked expressions on their face and then she curled her face in that classic slutty smile they had seen over and over in her magazine shoots.

"You both do remember that night, right?"

While she had undoubtedly confused the two men before her, Kate got up and went to circling a motion around them again. She moved over to Mike first and smiled looking into his eyes.

"You remember when we were on the dance floor, right Mike?"

Turning her back to him, she quickly pushed her ass over his leg to grind on him quickly. Then she turned her attention over to Seth, taking his hand and pulling him towards her.

"Don't worry Seth, we can go swimming another day. You remember the other night, don't you sweet boy?"

looking in his eyes, she unbuttoned the top of her sweater showing the heavy cleavage that was under as she pulled him in and placed a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek and then pulled back. Mike nodded and with a big smile, he decided to play into this game with her.

"Hey Kate, I remember that dance you did for me over at the table. You called it 'Cat Daddy'."

"Oh, this dance?"

Quickly unbuttoning the next two buttons of her sweater, she stepped back in front of the couch now and went to doing the silly dance once more. Rocking her body sloppily as she did the dance. Shaking out to the left and to the right, she went to unbuttoning the rest of her sweater and leaving it to open to show them the hint of her sexy body underneath tucked in the orange and white bikini she had over her body. Coming to a stop from the little dance, she took Seth's hand and placed it on the right shoulder of her sweater and then she looked over at Mike and pointed at the left end.

"Boys, get this sweater off me."

Mike came and grabbed his end of the sweater and then Kate stood there as both of them tucked and the short sleeves slipped out from her arms and then it fell to the floor revealing her body in the tight little white bikini she had on. Both of them stood there glued, as they surveyed the body of the most gorgeous supermodel in America right now. Looking over at both of them one after the other, she brought her hands up to the orange straps of her bra and pulled them up a bit just to make her big heavy breasts bounce before their eyes. Looking over at Seth now, she reached out and cupped the back of his head and brought him in for a full kiss on the lips. His hands traveled up her bare stomach feeling her smooth skin before she pulled away from the kiss. Turning her attention over to Mike, he came in and kissed her lips now, she moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss and sitting down on the couch. She let out a goofy laugh now, knowing what was about to happen before her with a grand announcement.

"This is gonna be a lot of fun!"

Kate turned her attention back to Seth and stood up, and went to unbuttoning his shirt and getting it open to run her hands along his bare chest. He took the time to go ahead and start unbuckling his belt and getting his pants down. Mike on the other hand, had already thrown the T-shirt off his body and was now getting his shoes off so he could get his jeans off. Kate focused on getting Seth's shirt off and then looked down to see that he was halfway finished with his pants. Running her hands up his chest, she came in and kissed him hard on the lips, before breaking the kiss she stepped back and now looked at both men. Mike was already completely naked and stroking his big huge cock. Kate gasped at the sight of it as now Seth was busy getting his shoes and socks off to get the rest of his pants off. Kate giggled at this sight before her eyes.

"You boys ready for the big reveal?"

Once Seth was completely naked from her view, she stood before them and started by lowering her small bikini bottoms down to her ankles. Looking Mike in the eyes and then Seth as their eyes traveled down to her wet shaved pussy, now she put her hands up on the bra straps as she got their attention. Witnessing their eyes shift down to her big signature breasts, as she pulled the straps and now freed them before their eyes. She loved watching the reaction to men when she got her big tits out for them. Both of them gasped for air.

"Holy sh-"

"Mother of God..."

Kate couldn't help but smile at them talking over each other as they seen her big magnificent glorious tits for the first time. Looking over at Mike, she rubbed his shoulder and smiled at him, as he brought one hand to grip her left tit from his side. Seth's prompt reaction was to bring his mouth over her breast and start sucking on her nipple. Kate ran her hand into Seth's hair cupping the back of his head as she turned to Mike caressed his face softly. Making eye contact, she suddenly shifted her position turning over to Mike and forcing Seth to move. Mike brought his face down and smothered himself between her big breasts, and now with Seth behind her, his hands trailed up her big strong legs and cupped her ass cheeks before spanking both of them hard causing Kate to make her first moans of the afternoon. Turning back over after Mike was done playing with her tits, she looked over both of the men as they were standing before her, stroking their dicks ready for her.

"Let's do this y'all!"

Mike shouted, just as Kate pressed her lips over Seth. She made her first hand contact with his cock as she stroked it with him and embraced a nice kiss between their mouths. Mike looked around the room for a spot where they could started and noticed the walkway out from the table that led to her bedroom. He put his hand on Kate's shoulder as she broke the kiss between her and Seth, and now Mike went to walking her over to the left. Kate grabbed a hold of Seth's cock to force him to walk with them.

"God dude, we're the luckiest mother fuckers on the face of the planet right now."

Bragging rights had been given, though Seth couldn't say a word. It was all Mike running his mouth at this point. They came to a stop once they were away from the table and in a clear spot where Kate could go down on her knees. Mike turned her to face Seth once he seen that she was holding his cock, and then Kate fell down to her knees before him. Stroking his cock fast between her finger tips she looked her eyes up at Seth as she opened her mouth and lowered it down onto his cock and began to slowly suck on it. He moaned out loudly and then Kate moaned into his shaft. "Mmmmmm". While her mouth was working on his cock, Mike couldn't held but lean down and run his hands down her body and on up as he jiggled her tits under her.

"Just look at this, oh my god, I never thought in person I'd see this."

Kate paid Mike's words no attention and neither did Seth. While Mike had his hands all over her tits and was making them bounce under her, all her concentration was forced to the cock between her lips, as she placed her hands onto Seth's legs so the man behind her couldn't shake her focus. She went to bobbing her head up and down on it, making slurping noises with her mouth. Mike moved and gripped his cock towards her forehead and went to smacking it in her hair stupidly for a few seconds before stopping. Kate came off Mike's cock and then spit on it hard, before taking her left hand and wrapping her fingers around it and stroking him. She gritted her teeth and looked up at him and then finally spoke.

"I love these cocks, hard and long."

Going back down on it, she wrapped her mouth around the head and then moved her right hand as she closed eyes and moaned into the shaft for a second. Mike noticed her hand was free and grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his own cock. Finally, Kate had her hand wrapped around his shaft at last and was stroking it. Bobbing her head up and down on Seth's one last time she came up and turned her body to Mike's side now. Gripping his cock, she leaned down and spit on it and then wrapped her lips around it and went to sucking on it. Mike put his hand on the back of Kate's head and went to thrusting, fucking her mouth as she started making gargling and gagging noises.

KWAH-WAK-KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-KAWH-KWAH

As Mike was fucking Kate's mouth, she moved her left hand over Seth's cock and clumsily was stroking it. She struggled due to the way Mike was working her but she managed to stroke Seth at the same time. He was busy running his hands over her breast, squeezing her nipple. Eventually Mike removed his hand from the back of her head and then Kate come off with a slurping loud pop noise off that cock, and a flood of spit went down her chin and dripping over her big tits. She breathed in and spit down on her tits, as she now wrapped both hands around their cocks and was stroking them respectively, while laughing.

"I knew this was going to be fun when I seen you both had came!"

Looking up into their eyes one at a time, she shifted her looks as she stroked both their cocks simultaneously. Seth just stood there admiring her beauty as Kate worked him, but Mike was busy leaning over and pushing her tits with his open palm. Watching them jiggle around and sway back and forth. Due to how much attention he was giving her, she leaned back over and spit on his cock and went to sucking it again. Once more, Mike put his hand on the back of her head and went to pumping his hips fucking her sexy mouth once more.

GWAK-KWAH-GWAK-WAH-WAH-WAH-KAK

Mike let go of the back of her head, and then she came off his cock with another pop sound. Turning back to Seth, she flicked her tongue back and spit down on his cock and went to sucking on him now, bobbing her head up and down as he was moaning. Her free hand went back to Mike's cock and stroked it at the same time she sucked his friend. After a good bit of bobbing her head up and down on Seth she came off him with a long string of saliva dangling down and now Mike ran his hands into her long blonde hair and made a grip as he pulled her back to him. Her hand glided back to Seth's shaft and now her mouth was wrapped around Mike once more, and he was pumping into her mouth again, fucking it like it was her pussy.

GWAH-KWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KWAH

After a good bit of pumping into her mouth, Mike pulled her lips off his cock with yet another loud pop noise. Jerking her head to face Seth with his grip in her hair, she gritted her teeth and spit a big wad of saliva over Seth's cock and now Mike pushed her down as her mouth went back over Seth's cock. Mike continued holding Kate there, as she slobbering all over his friend's dick. Her hand went back to stroking the shaft that was free from her mouth. After a minute, Mike pulled her hair again plopping that skilled mouth off Seth's cock. He held Kate's head up as he brought his hand down and squeezed her tit. This prompted Kate now to start beating both their cocks against her tits, smacking over them hard.

"Oh god, this is fucking awesome bro."

"Oh yeah?"

Kate giggled in her response that forced Mike to pull her hair to look up at him and with a big devious grin over his face he responded to her, while all they could hear was the smacking of their cocks over her big tits.

"You like this Kate?"

"Yes! I love your cocks in my mouth and beating on my big tits like this."

Her tempting words drove him nuts. Mike knew what he wanted to do since Seth was the first one to get his dick sucked. He moved her head towards his friend from the grip of her hair.

"Suck on him Kate."

Turning her attention to Seth, she let go of Mike's cock and then he let go of the grip he had in her hair. Kate slobbered back on Seth's pole as Mike stepped forward and grabbed both her titanic sized tits. She knew what he was about to do, so she moaned off Seth's cock and leaned down and spit a long string of saliva between that glorious set of breasts. Putting her mouth back on Seth's meat stick, she brought her hands up to hold her breasts up and while her head was turned, she felt Mike push his cock down the middle, driving a tunnel between her huge fleshy breasts.

"Holy fucking hell, dude! These tits give the best feeling ever!"

Seth was ignoring Mike in his pleasureful moans. Kate continued sucking on his cock, closing her eyes as she moaned onto the shaft, while Mike put his hand on her shoulder to mock in place as he was thrusting between her powerful supreme tits. She struggled with Seth's cock in her mouth until he brought his hand down to guide her, and Mike did not stop his thrusts between one of the best sets of tits in the world.

"My god, Kate, oh my...don't stop, don't stop!"

"Mmmmmmmm" Moaning over that cock, her body shook slightly as Mike continued rocking as he was fucking her tits. She kinda had figured they both were about to blow and she could feel it coming from Seth's cock throbbing in her mouth. He cried out to the woman of his dreams suddenly.

"Kate you're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh yeah! Cum in her mouth bro!"

This could have been an embarrassment for Seth if it weren't for the pleasure he was feeling right now. To have Mike push him on like that, would have made him want to punch the guy, but not now. He gritted his teeth and cried out as his body shook and then he felt his cock exploded. Kate's eyes opened as she moaned with her closed mouth. His cock filling her jaws with his seed. "Mmmmmmmmmmm....."

"I want to cum in your mouth too, Kate!"

From hearing Mike's words, she plopped her lips off of Seth and turned her attention to the man up front still fucking her tits. With a mouth full of spunk she looked at him, mouth open wide and teased him.

"Oh yeah, cum in this nasty mouth too big boy, you know I want you to!"

Her words went in slurs as her tongue was a pelted in semen. Mike thrust up one last time between that great set of amazing tits and then released. Kate wrapped her hand around his shaft and brought the head into her open mouth when she went to stroking him as fast as she could with her little hand. "Ahhhhhhhh" she gasped teasing him more, as her big angel blue eyes looked up at the shocked expression on Mike's face as he was coming out of breath as he reached his climax.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! FUCK! Ohhhhhhh!!"

His cock exploded over her tongue and ounce by ounce his seed filled her already cum covered jaws. Kate stroked him until she milked every surge from that cock. Letting go of Mike's cock, she stood on her knees opening her mouth wide so both the men could see her mouth filled with an excessive amount of semen; both of their cum mixed together, as she held it there for their delightful eyes until closing her mouth and making an audible gulp and swallowing  the massive amount of cum down her throat. She reopened her mouth to show them that she had guzzled down every last drop. Both of them dropped their jaws speechless for a second before  speaking.

"Woah, that was incredible..."

"I can't believe I just experienced all of this."

Kate smiled big, and started to climb up off her knees and back to her feet, as she looked up at Seth since he was the last one that spoke.

"You better believe it, you handsome doll. Both of you better."

Turning her view over at Mike, she gave a big smirk on her face.

"I liked that, both of you filling my mouth up with cum, mmmmmm. There better be more of this."

"You know I want to fuck every hole of you Kate."

"Sure you do Mike, I guess fucking my big tits wasn't enough for you?"

"I want to fuck your tits next."

Seth had spoken up and Kate giggled at him as she took his hand and stepped backwards.

"Come on, you will be fucking them soon!"

Kate took them into her bedroom now finally. The three naked bodies followed over the gorgeous busty blonde as she went to climbing on the bed now. She wrapped her fingers around Seth's cock to pull him towards the front of the bed, and then Mike climbed behind her. Kate went to lowering herself on all fours over the bed as Seth climbed up in front with his knees on the bed and his cock in her face. Meanwhile, Mike was admiring her nice curvy ass from behind.

"God, this ass don't get enough pictures I don't think."

"Oh yeah Mike? What's that? You like that ass back there?"

He reached his hand out and spanked her left cheek causing her to jump.

"Oh! Do it again, on the other side!"

Once more his hand swatted her ass and she bust out laughing while her hands stroked on Seth's cock in front of her.

"That's the spirit! We're all about to get real freaky in here!"

"Oh yeah, Kate. I love how you called that freaky baby."

She looked up into Seth's eyes as he spoke and then placed a kiss on the crown of his cock.

"You haven't seen any freaky stuff yet! Wait till you get me started!"

Though he wanted to fuck her tits right about now, they weren't in the right position for that at the moment. Kate lowered her head back down on his cock and slowly went to sucking. Behind her, Mike was already teasing her as he was on his knees and had his finger down at her wet opening and was toying with it, shoving his fingers in and out of her, causing her to moan all over Seth's shaft. After a few slow sucks, she came off the cock moaning in delight.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah get it boy back there!"

Leaning down, she spit on the head of Seth's dick and then Mike let out a devious laugh from behind. Kate could feel the head of his cock inching into her pussy and then she brought her mouth back down to slobber all over Seth's cock, moaning into it.

"Oh god, this pussy is so fucking tight!"

Kate's body now had a cock embedded on both ends. Her mouth was stuck to Seth's pole, and now Mike was inching his way into her pussy from behind. She gagged a set of moans over Seth's cock, as Mike gave slow thrusts, getting himself used to her lush tightness of that nice pussy. Within minutes, Mike was pumping steady from behind, forcing her body to jerk around a bit as her mouth remained clamped over Seth's cock. She moaned loudly over his cock each time Mike thrust into her pussy, and eventually she was struggling from moaning and sucking all over it. She came off Seth's cock after a bit and shouted.

"Oh! Oh yeah! I need that cock in me!"

Her concentration was almost broken, as her hand dangled over Seth's hard rod that now was right over her face. She quickly came up with an idea to fix the situation.

"Mike! I got a better idea, lay down on the bed for me!"

Pulling out of her pussy just over her request, he playfully smacked her ass as he stepped backwards on his knees. Kate moved up over the bed and then looked back at Seth.

"You still want to fuck my tits, right?"

"Fuck yeah I do."

With Mike laying down on his back, Kate moved over him and got prepared to sit herself down on his cock. She looked over at Seth again as now he stood up on his feet, standing on the bed as Kate was now getting herself into position as she went to lowering herself down onto that cock and in this position she could titty fuck Seth at the same time.

"Ohhhhh yes. This is how I like it, you on top and ready for the ride."

Mike closed his eyes, not even caring that Kate's back was turned to him. He didn't have to use his eyes to focus on this pleasure she was giving him. Seth stood up on the bed now, and Kate looked up at him as she put her hands on her big breasts and went to pulling them apart. Running her tongue over her lips in a circular motion to tease him, she leaned up and spit on his dick, and then spit a small stream of saliva down the middle parting way. Seth moved forward and shoved his cock right in the middle and then Kate trapped it, smashing her tits around it softly. She threw back her head and went to slamming down on Mike's cock, while Seth thrust between her big beautiful boobs at the same time. Kate moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes, that's it boys!"

Lustful moans filled the room as Kate's body now was rocking in a rhythm. She'd slam down on Mike's cock, and while lifting herself back up, Seth's rod was sliding up and down between her beautiful lovely breasts. Her eyes gazed up at Seth's while she let out soothing moans from her mouth. Starring into his eyes as she gave him the fantasy while his cock was buried in the middle of her powerful tits, fucking it to nice and steadily. Kate breathed in with her own moaning as she continued to slowly slam her hips down on the cock lodged into her pussy. Mike eventually put his hands on her hips from under and went to slowly pumping into her, all the while his friend's cock was still slipping and sliding between those glorious soft mounds of flesh.

"Oh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! You like this boys? You like this Seth? You like fucking those big titties? And what about you Mike?"

Mike didn't reply. He simply had decided he was going to pound into her harder. Holding her hips down, he thrust into her harder now, causing her body to rock. Kate gripped her tits around Seth's dick tighter and with her body jumping up a bit, it caused the cock residing in her heavy cleavage to move faster. Kate threw her head back moaning, as now both of them were thrusting into her seductive lustful body.

"Ohhhhhh yes! Ohhhhh, I need you both to fuck me now!"

Seth paid her no attention at first, as he was still thrusting between her tits, living the dream that most men in the world wanted right now with this lovely girl. Eventually, Kate let go of her tits and leaned down to give his cock a quick lick over the head and then she turned her head to Mike who quickly spoke up before she had a chance to speak.

"I want to fuck your ass, while he fucks your pussy. How about that Kate?"

"Ohhhhh, that's freaky for me!"

She already knew if he kept pounding into her pussy, he was going to cause an explosion. Kate didn't want to cum just over the first one inside her, so this was a better plan. Getting up off of Mike where she had straddled him, Seth had already moved back to allow space and then she pointed at him to get off the bed. With both of them standing up, Mike came behind Kate and then she turned around to wrap her hand into his long hair and bring her over for a kiss on the lips. Looking over at Seth, she repeated the action with a moan into his mouth before breaking the kiss and preparing for the rocking she was about to get.

"Alright, you boys ready for this?"

Stepping over to Seth, he had his cock positioned and pointing up for her, as Mike put his hand on her back shoulder and went to pointing his cock up her ass cheeks, teasing her as he rubbed it in her crack. Spreading her legs, she went to arching herself up at Seth as his cock teased her entrance and went to easing on in, while her legs were spread around him. At the same time, Mike positioned himself from behind and had found her dark hole and began to ease on in. Kate breathed in softly as she could feel the cocks enter both her whole her holes, and suddenly the two men pushed all the way in.

"OH FUCK! GOD!!"

Her screams were in a crying matter as the pleasure went rushing over her body. The two men were in a position where they brought their hands around her and now they were pounding their cocks into her. Kate's big breasts bounced in front of Seth as she closed her eyes and cried out. Mike would thrust into her ass, and as soon as he pushed back, Seth would slam into her pussy. Over and over, they began to fuck her beautiful body together, picking up pace.

"FUCK! OH, OH, OHHHHHH! FUCK!"

Kate's screams were so loud in ear distance of the two men, at least Mike felt as if his ear drum was shattering. They didn't hold off at all, as her body was rocking in the middle of them. Seth picked up pace and was pounding into her pussy so hard, it was causing Mike to step back a bit as he would counter it by slamming into her ass even harder. Kate opened her eyes and continued crying out in lustful moans as the two men were taking her to the ultimate pleasure. Kicking her legs out around Seth she screamed even louder.

"OH MY GOD! I THINK I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Yeah Kate! Cum all over that cock for me!"

"FASTER! FASTER! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! FUCK!!!"

Kate's body tensed up as her pussy exploded around Seth's cock. He could feel it, but he couldn't hold off from that minute of still pounding into his biggest crush. All the while Mike was still thrusting up her ass as fast as he could and knowing that his time was coming short. The two men were starting to get tired and losing their balance with her as Kate went to slumping on the left side about to fall over the bed, while Mike spoke up

"Dude...I'm so close to cumming."

"Yeah me too! God Kate, you must have drenched my cock here."

"Wait boys! Let me finish you off! I want to make those cocks go boom!"

It was a wonder that Kate even had energy left in her at all after the fucking she had been enduring, but her lovely body could withstand for a bit. Slumped over the bed, the two eased their cocks out of her holes and then as she caught her breath, she went to turning herself around and crawling off the bed and back onto the floor where she sat on her knees. The two men sprung their cocks back towards her sexy face and now Kate wrapped her hands around both of their shafts and was stroking them. Looking up at Seth, she brought her mouth down and twirled her tongue over the head. Looking over at Mike, she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in and then made a pop noise coming off as she went back to stroking both of them now.

"Who thinks they can cum first!?"

"Me!"

Mike blurted loudly before he could give Seth a chance. Kate looked up at him in a way to say 'you're on' as she brought her mouth down and went to sucking him vigorously, as fast as she could bobbing her head up and down on that cock while her hand was stroking Seth's. After a good bit of sucking on his rod, she came up with some saliva strings dangling down and then turned her mouth's attention over to Seth's pole and spit on it and now enveloped her lips around it. Her free hand went to stroking Mike now as she was bobbing her head up and down on Seth's cock, the man moaned out loud and was starting to get into a frenzy with his moans.

"Oh god Kate! You're gonna make me blow!"

Hearing those words, she took the warning and brought her mouth off his cock and then put her hands around it again as she looked up at both of them, stroking their cocks as fast as she could as she gave a slutty little smile on her cute face and teased them.

"You both going to cum for me now? You gonna give me that cum?"

"Oh yeah Kate, soon...real soon."

"Mmmmmmm, I want that cum all on my face. All of it."

"Ohhhh man, yeah. Gonna cum all over you."

That hard southern accent of Mike's was in embarrassing fashion now as he spoke loudly at the blonde on her knees. Seth moaned and then couldn't help but reply to her as this was about to be a scene that one could only dream.

"Yes Kate! Yes! Fucking Yes! OH GOD!"

"Yes! Load me down in that cum!"

Right on time of his words, Seth's cock exploded within Kate's frail little hand and a torrent of cum splashed up on her face getting the left side of her face drenched over her eye and temple. At the same time, Mike's rod erupted just a few seconds after his friend's.

"OH FUCK! MAN, OH MAN, FUCK!"

A thick wad went flying onto her right cheek and coating over her nose. Seth's cock was still cumming as more shot up into the corner of her left eye forcing her to close it and now Mike's cock sent a wad down her right cheek. Mike had taken a hold of his cock and aimed it in the center of her face and then shot a load right up on her forehead dripping up into her hair. Seth's cock was still covering the left side of her face as his remaining spurts were dripping down off her face and over her big tits. Mike took shot one more load up her forehead off to the side, drenching her hair before letting go of his cock and letting it dangle down over her lips. Kate stroked the remaining bits of cum out of Seth's cock, squeezing her tits together with her free hand and emptying it over her massive cleavage. With the two men spent and out of breath looking down at her, she reached her finger up to scoop up the bit under her eye lid and then opened her eyes at them.

"Fuck yeah, that's what I am talking about boys!"

Kate's face was glazed in cum, but that didn't stop her from wrapping her fingers around those two cocks one last time and leaning over and sucking on the head of Seth's first, and then Mike's next. Letting them go after he final sucks, as a stream of cum went dripping off from her face over that signature little beauty mole above her lip. She ran her tongue up her upper lip and then grabbed one of her cum covered tits and brought it up to her mouth licking it off sloppily before looking back up at the two speechless men that seemed to just be admiring the beauty of their work.

"That was amazing, I really enjoyed that with the two of you."

"I can't believe this just happened."

"Well you better believe it Seth, cause your cum is all over my face, and so is yours Mike!"

THREE WEEK LATER

Time had moved on quickly over town as moves had been made over the vacation. For Mike and Seth, it was almost like a dream to come into Miami and within days you are sleeping with one of the most sought after women on the planet. All the while, Trevor had been working on his songs he promised with Aubrey, Seth was falling head over heels in love with Kate Upton. Lost was the thought of weather or not Mike had really forged that card and put his way through the door in what went from a planned date to a full scale freak-show of sex. It happened, and it wasn't worth pondering over the moment. He had his dates with Kate before she had left a few days ago, and Mike was more into hitting the club with Trevor. With the friends settled in Miami Beach, Trevor went on ahead and gave them separate apartments at rent that they had requested keeping his friends in close distance for the time being to watch them.

From Trevor's side of things, there was many reasons for him to be worried. In just a short amount of weeks, he had compiled a cache of work with Aubrey and now it was looking to get shot through the window. Right now he was setting his cigarette in the ash tray while on the phone with Aubrey.

"You're fucking kidding me, right? We worked our asses off on those songs."

"Yeah I know! But I can't get the asshole to listen!"

"That was 7 songs....7 fucking songs I recorded, mixed,  did all the vocal layers with you. I played all the synths and bass and programmed the drum machine."

"Yeah yeah, you don't have to remind me! I was there!"

"I'm just saying, 7 songs is half an album at the least."

"You reminding me of this is not helping right now! I can't even get my manager to listen to it!"

"He hasn't even listened to those songs? Then what the hell is his problem?"

"They told me I'm under contract with the studio back in L.A. and if I am to put anything out under my name, it has to come from that studio. They're pissed since all your stuff was recorded and worked in your own studio."

"So what? Do they want the isolated vocal layers or anything in the instrumental work? Fuck it, I will send them whatever just as long as I can make some money off this."

"Trevor, they aren't listening!"

"This is bullshit,  I was all set to sell this stuff if I had to. I don't even have to take credit for it, I pretty much figured they were going to wrestle it out of my hands anyway. I don't care if they don't give me credit, but I wanna get paid for this."

"I know, I told them that for your sake but they aren't listening. They don't want it at all."

"So, I'm fucked in other words."

"No, we're BOTH fucked."

"Fine whatever..."

"Yeah whatever. I'll see you tomorrow OK? Bye sweetheart, I'm sorry Trevor."

Aubrey hung up the phone and then Trevor got up and threw it back on the couch. Looking back over at the coffee table with his coke spread out in lines, he went down with the straw and quickly snorted a few lines to ease his mind off knowing the damage had been done here and he was screwed. There was nothing he could do besides take the punishment here, and try to move on, no matter how deep the hole had been dug with a bad situation. While he didn't want to talk to his buddies about this, there was at least one person he could go to that he trusted to sit and listen to his problems. His good friend Valerie, who was more than just a supplier for his drug kicks. He always liked to hang out on her boat every other Friday when she usually supplied him his latest fix. This time, he was going to need something to hallucinate. At least in his mind, if he was going to hit the club tomorrow night he wanted to get fucked up and not thinking about this sticky situation that he was stuck in.

When the next night came, Trevor bit the bullet and went to the club anyway, clocking in early at 9 PM. Already high from dropping some quick coke lines, he got to the club early and had a pocket full of acid ready to down it. Though he had hidden his drug usage from Aubrey, and liked to keep his private life out of the mix of what he did for work, maybe it would be enough to scare her off, or with some other tricks he had up his sleeve. The last thing he wanted now was for this to develop into a serious relationship that had already began a few weeks ago. Right now, all that was tucked away in his mind as he sat at his table upstairs while the club was starting to pack with the regular visitors. Starring at a shot glass he had already downed the whiskey, a shadow figure came approaching the table but he did not flinch and look up.

"Are you Trevor C?"

The voice was of a girl but Trevor paid it no attention lost in the gaze of starring at the empty glass before he responded.

"Who wants to know?"

"Me."

Trevor looked up and caught the face of the tall woman. There was no mistaking this face from the gorgeous blue eyes and her long blonde hair. She was wearing some sexy leather dress with a jacket and a belt over it, zipped up at the top containing that massive cleavage. Trevor gazed up at her and then responded.

"Kate Upton...."

"Yes, and you are Trevor. I've heard all about you."

"You have?"

"Yeah..."

Kate leaned down on the table, allowing her zipped up cleavage to blind him as she gave off a devious smile.

"How about we have some drinks together?"

"Sure, but why? Why me? I thought you were with-"

"I wouldn't worry about that if I were you, I chose you tonight, so be thankful."

With a smug smile on her face, Kate stepped forth to sit next to Trevor and now he nodded his head. Something wasn't right about this situation, but it wasn't like he was about to pass this opportunity up to drink with Kate Upton of all women.

"So what do you want to drink Kate?"

"No, you tell me what you want. I want to know what Mr. Disco drinks..."

"Mr. Disco? Where did you hear that from?"

"Where do you think, silly?"

Once more, Kate grinned in that same smug matter. Trevor knew where she heard the name from and was only playing dumb with her. Breathing in he finally answered her on the drinks.

"I want a bottle of Jack, that will work fine."

"Alright, hard drinker I take it...I think I like you already."

"Oh baby, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Right...keep telling yourself that, mister. If you want that bottle of Jack, meet me downstairs in the back of V.I.P. room. You know where I'm talking about, right?"

"Yeah, across the bar?"

Kate didn't reply, she just nodded her head with a smile on her face. She got up now and went to stomping off in her heels. He watched her fade away into the cold distance, and thought for a minute. It wasn't like he really wanted to wait around for the usual thing in this club. He took a few minutes to think about it and relax, until he got up and went to taking the walk downstairs. Kate would've had plenty of time by now to go in the back room with that bottle she promised, and now Trevor had made his way to the door and had to introduce himself to the guard before going in. Once he stepped into the room and the door shut culling out all the music noise from in the club, he looked around the room trying to find Kate. The main lounge was empty with just a big TV turned off and a big pink couch behind it.

"Kate?"

"Trevor..."

The voice came upstairs before the thunder of heels stomping on down could be heard. Kate smiled at him seductively as she came walking over. Already standing tall, but in her heels she was towering over the man.

"So, where's the whiskey baby?"

"Over here..."

Those big blue eyes looked up at him before Kate stepped in front of him and led him to the empty couch. The bottle of Jack Daniels was sitting right on the little coffee table as she promised. Trevor had a seat on the big pink couch and laid back. Kate got in front of him and then bent over to give him a full view of her nice ass as she grabbed the bottle. Trevor starred into her leather skirt covered buttocks just as she planned, seducing him with the tease act.

"Wow...I like this view."

Kate giggled, excited now as she poured the bottle into the shot cups for them, and then turned around slowly.

"Oh trust me, you haven't seen the best yet."

Trevor looked up into her eyes as she handed him his shot glass and then slowly raised her arm to down her shot. He followed her move and brought his glass up to his lips and quickly swallowed it down, while Kate did hers slowly. With both glasses empty she now spoke up.

"Thirsty for more?"

"I never turn down a drink with someone as beautiful as you."

Giggling, Kate turned back around and bent over once more showing her ass as she went to grabbing the bottle. Trevor couldn't help but leaning over and running his hand up her ass. Kate closed her eyes and laughed before echoing a small moan.

"Are you always this touchy when you are teased?"

"Sometimes. It kinda depends on the mood I'm in."

"I take it that you're in a good mood with me?"

"Yep. Who wouldn't be in a good mood to drink with you?"

"Exactly. I don't know any average person that would turn down my offer, much like the offer I'm about to make to you."

"Oh yeah?"

Kate now turned around, holding the bottle between her finger tips as she smiled down at Trevor. She placed her hand up his chest and was leaning in to feed the bottle to him.

"Hold your neck up for me."

"Oh yeah, you gonna pour it down my throat?"

"Mmmmhhhhmmmm."

Following her order, he lifted his neck up and then Kate held the bottle just a mere few inches from his open mouth and then she tilted it down watching the river flow into his mouth, quenching his thirst. She poured a good bit, and then stopped only for Trevor to bring his hand around and slap her ass causing her to jump a bit while she was leaning over him. With a big grin on her face she teased him.

"You can do that again."

This time he smacked her leather skirt clad ass harder causing the whiskey in the bottle to wave around. Kate had a big grin on her face now as she brought the bottle up to her own lips and took a big swig. She had something better in mind besides trading drinks, a playful mood had given her dirty mind some creative sparks. Meanwhile outside the V.I.P. door came marching a familiar face on a search. The door came opening a minute later and Aubrey walked in before gasping at the sight of seeing Kate sitting on Trevor's lap.

"Oh my god! Trevor!"

Trevor looked over at Aubrey surprised, and then responded with that fake shocked expression on his face.

"Oh, Aubrey!"

"Who the fuck is she?"

Kate looked over now as her ass was embedded on Trevor's lap and her back facing him. She was furious that this other woman had to walk in while she was just getting started on a lap dance. Giving her a mean look she mouthed off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Fuck off you stupid bitch, he's mine..."

Aubrey looked at Kate now and now emotions were getting heated as she went screaming and walking over to him.

"Who do I think I am? Who do you think YOU are? You fucking whore, sitting on my man's lap."

Kate smirked at her now and just laughed before replying short.

"Fuck off. He wants me, not you."

"You don't tell me what to do, little bitch."

Kate leaned over and grabbed the Jack Daniels bottle from the coffee table and then looked over at Aubrey and slung it at her. Aubrey moved to the door to miss the bottle clashing into the wall and breaking into a hundred pieces. Kate now yelled to her.

"I said fuck off!"

Aubrey could say nothing as she grabbed the knob of the door she had leaned into and made a slow exit. Her heart was crushed walking in on this whole scene. She had no idea how Trevor could do such a thing, while she truly believed they were growing a connection in their hearts. For him on the other hand, this is just what he wanted, or what he needed in his own mind. He didn't want to get deeply involved with Aubrey, and that alone was the reason why he allowed Kate's seduction. The real question in the end would be; what was Kate's motivation for all of this?

"Thank you for that Kate, thank you very much."

"You're welcome."

With the door shut again, Kate tried to get back in the mood of what she was doing. Her temper had flared and with the shattered glass all at the door, she just closed her eyes and forgot about that whole situation. She went to slowly grinding her ass again into his lap, all while Trevor breathed in and relaxed on the couch letting her work her magic with a slow grind.

"So, who was she? Your now ex?"

"I guess you could put it that way..."

Odd choice of response Kate thought. She moaned as she continued her work, grinding into his lap as she started to feel the growing bulge in his pants. She breathed in slow and then moaned. Trevor brought his hands up her shoulders before bringing them to her neck to slightly caress her skin and then speak again.

"Thanks Kate, I needed this. All of this, your ass grinding against my dick...you helping me end it with Aubrey."

With a big grin on her face that he couldn't see, Kate pushed back on him and then responded.

"You're welcome. How about we go back to your place and get freaky?"

"My place you wanna go?"

"Yeah. I want to see this big mansion I heard about for a whole week."

"I'm sure you've seen better."

"i'm sure I have, but I still want to see it...and be fucked there."

From that choice of words, Trevor pulled at her shoulder from behind causing Kate's body to turn. She ended up turning around and moving off his lap as he closed in and pushed his lips to hers and embraced a deep kiss. Moaning into her mouth as Kate was knocked down onto the coffee table and now looking up into this mysterious man's eyes after breaking the kiss.

"Come on Kate, I'll take you to my place."

Leaning up, he grabbed the little zipper to her top that was already halfway down and tugged it, playfully as if he was trying to pull her up. Kate laughed, and then moved to get herself up an then the two went walking out to the door, stepping over the broken glass all over the floor and the remainder of the whiskey bottle making a little pool on the floor. Trevor took her hand and led her out the door racing out the club together, while at the same time a tear ran down the cheek of another blonde woman sitting at the bar drowning her sorrows down in alcohol. Aubrey could not believe Trevor in a way, but maybe it shouldn't have been a shocker to her. He was wild and out of control but at the same time she had to wonder if all this was a result of what had happened merely days ago. It didn't even cross her mind that the girl on his lap was the most famous supermodel in the country.

The door shut behind Kate and Trevor, the locks clicking in place behind them. The tall blonde stepped forward loudly booming her big heels as the lights came out and marveled the living room. Her eyes gazed over the white luxury furniture and then over at the staircase. Trevor approached her from behind and then she turned around pushing her hands up on his shirt and looking into his eyes.

"Your bedroom is upstairs?"

"Yeah, is that where you want to take it?"

With a smile, she nodded her head and took his hand and then went walking up the stairs as she guided him. Once they got up the spiral, Trevor pointed to the room down the hall and Kate went stomping those big heels down meeting to the door and then turning the knob to walk right in with him. Trevor flicked on the light switch and then the gorgeous buxom blonde turned around towering over him as she kissed his lips softly. The man moaned in her mouth before breaking the kiss and stepping back to take one last look at her in that leather outfit. Kate took his hand and turned him around to sit on the bed.

"Get on the bed! Eyes on me now!"

"Where else you think my eyes are gonna be?"

The tall blonde girl smirked and let out a chuckle behind her lips as she went to unfastening the big leather belt around her waist. Her leather outfit went to loosening and then she unzipped the skirt from behind and let it fall down to her ankles revealing her bottom covered in a silver thong. Next she placed her hand up on the zipper that was already half way down and then she finished the job and pulled the jacket to unclasp the buttons and with both hands out she pulled it exposing those big monstrous breasts fully exposed in the nude. Like any man would, his eyes went from her face down to the glorious sight in front of him. Kate then stepped forward throwing the jacket on the floor and sat in Trevor's lap. He mashed his face between those big tits, sucking on her left nipple and squeezing them both in his hands, massaging her soft flesh. Kate moaned, running her hands through his brown hair as the man was smothering himself in her amazing cleavage. After a good two minutes stuck between those heavenly mounds, he lifted his face up and Kate looked down at him and smirked.

"Cozy?"

"Fuck yes, I've always dreamed of your tits."

She laughed at him and then he pulled his head back from her tits. Her hands still caressing the sides of his head as he leaned up and kissed her lips softly. Kate could feel his hard cock under her in those pants, and bit her bottom lip.

"Let's get you naked now."

Kate moved from his lap now and stood up and then Trevor did the same. Her silver thong was slid down her body and stepped out of in her heels. She noticed now how she was towering over him with her height and went to take the heels off, but he brought his hand to her wrist to stop her.

"Keep the heels on Kate..."

"Are you sure? I'm at least a foot or two taller than you and in them. Look how I'm hovering over you right now."

"I like that baby! Keep 'em on!"

The blonde laughed at him and then the man began to undo his shirt buttons. While Trevor worked getting his shirt off, Kate leaned down and was undoing his pants, getting the button undone and the zipper. The minute he threw his shirt off, she went down to her knees and had pulled his pants and underwear down past his knees to spring his cock free from it's shell. She wrapped her hand around it and went to stroking it softly. Trevor put his eyes down just in time to feel her breath over his shaft as Kate enveloped her mouth around it and sucked the head into her jaws. Pushing the shaft down into her mouth, she brought her hand back and smacked his ass cheek from behind as hard as she could. Trevor jumped from the slap.

"Oh, you're a wild one aren't ya?"

Hearing his words, Kate slurped her way back to the head of his cock and came off with a loud noise. She grits her teeth and looks up at Trevor while taking his cock and beating it against her lips making loud smack noises. When she finally stopped she took a deep breath and spoke to him in a low sensual voice.

"You haven't seen nothing yet."

Going back down, she sucked his cock between her jaws and went to furiously bobbing her head up and down on him. If he wanted to see 'wild' she was going to push him over the edge fast and see how long he could recover. All Trevor could do was moan as loud slurping noise came from below his waist and Kate sucked his cock as if she was starving in hunger for his meat shaft. Coming close to a break, she placed her hands on his legs and pushed her mouth all the way down taking his cock all the way to the point she felt the head hit the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck!"

Kate gagged and finally choked on his cock down her throat and then went to slowly easing her way off his pole. Saliva dripped from his pole the floor as she opened her jaws and came off with a long strings of saliva from her teeth back to his shaft. Looking in Trevor's eyes she spit hard on the shaft and brought her hand up and went to stroking him, rubbing her saliva into the pole like lube. Trevor's face from above was a shark grin and he laughed deviously.

"You're incredible Kate.."

"As I've been told!"

His hands ran down into her hair and over her shoulders as he went to try and pull her up. Kate paid him no attention at first, placing her lips back over the head of his shaft. Moaning over it, his hands went into her hair and pulled forcing her lips to pop off his cock once more. The shaft swing hitting her in the nose as she looked back up at him.

"Get on the bed Kate."

"What? You're not gonna cum all over-"

"Oh yeah I'm going to, but first I am going to fuck you. I'll drown you in my cum after I am inside you."

"Mmmmmm, I like the sound of that!"

Ever so the naughty girl she was, Kate stood back up on her heels, and then Trevor leaned in squeezing those huge tits once last time as he went to pushing her down on the bed. She threw her legs up and then poked her heels up into his chest teasing him, while bringing her pinky finger down to her mouth and sucking on it. Trevor put his hands on her big heels and went to pulling her legs apart. Kate watched him as his eyes went to her wet shaved pussy and he quickly brought his mouth down and kissed her opening a few times. She threw her head back and moaned before looking back up to see him leaned back up and beginning to push his cock into her opening. Bringing her hands down she grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"Oh yeah, this is how you want to fuck me big boy?"

"Yeah, I want to see those big titties shaking!"

Trevor moved her leg over his shoulder and then Kate arched up the other one. Holding them, he thrust up into her tight pussy and moaned. The rocking began as he looked down at Kate and she let go of her tits so he could watch them bounce around.

"Get it Trevor, get it! Harder! Fuck me!"

Holding her legs tight, he bucked his hips as hard as he could, looking down to watch his cock disappear inside one of the hottest animals on the face of the planet. Over and over, his dick pumped into her. His eyes traveled back up to see Kate moaning and her big titanic sized tits wobbling and shaking.

"Oh god! Faster! Harder! Fuck me Trevor!"

Kate brought her hands back to her tits trying to grip them and squeeze her own nipples, but with his powerful thrusts into her she lost grip and her big fleshy mounds waggled out from her hands. While Kate struggled on the outside, something else in the inside was beginning to strive before an explosion. She moaned out to him almost crying.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yes!"

Trevor had to worry about his own organ shooting a load too soon. He thrust back into her pussy for a few last pumps and right when he felt her tense up he pulled out. Kate looked up shocked immediately in reaction.

"What are you-OHHHHH!"

He quickly put his mouth over that hungry pussy and she nearly rolled her eyes in the back of her head as she screamed moaning. The man darted his tongue hard into her pussy and shook it around. Kate squeezed her legs around his head trapping him as her body tensed up and she felt herself explode.

"OHHHHHH YEAH!!!"

When Kate hit her orgasm, Trevor could feel his head vibrating from her legs pinning him down. His mouth was filled with her creamy juices. Out of breath and trying to catch herself, she spread her legs out freeing him and then the man came up looking over sexy body as he licked his lower lips and swallowed it all down. Kate looked up at him laughing and had a smile go across her face.

"That....that was amazing, i didn't expect that at all....and you didn't cum yet."

Returning the smile at her, he shook his head.

"Didn't I say I was going to drown you in cum? I wasn't wasting it inside you."

Kate laughed at him and then he pointed up at her huge breasts just begging to be fucked.

"I'm going to finish by fucking your tits."

With a smirk on her face she laid back and responded while Trevor climbed up on the bed.

"You've waited long enough, go ahead and fuck them big boy."

Once he got up on the bed, Trevor sat down on her bare stomach and Kate looked at him, running her hands up her big breasts. With a wink and a smirk, she watched him take his cock and then spank it on her left tit, hitting her nipple. Moaning to him, Kate watched him move his pole and then beat the other nipple equally. As soon as he was done, Kate pushed her tits out parting them for a narrow tunnel and then Trevor went to guiding his cock through the channel. Once Kate seen his cock inching up, she quickly slammed her folds together and smashed his meat pole in the mounds of flesh. Trevor bucked his hips and then his cock began to slide up and down between her tits slowly.

"God I love these tits."

"Who doesn't love them?"

"Yeah..you got a point there."

While Kate was teasing him with her replies, he ignored it and went to thrusting as he felt his cock tensing up. Over and over he pumped himself as hard as he could between her gorgeous huge breasts. Looking up into his eyes, Kate teased him more.

"Yeah fuck my titties, I want you to load me down."

"Don't worry, I'm going to!"

Bucking his hips faster, Trevor started to plow into her harder. Kate breathed in and kept her eyes looking at his as he was just watching his cock go back and forth into her beautiful cleavage. She loved the effect she had on men over her big tits, and now he was thrusting as fast as he could between them which told her right away that he was close to hitting an eruption. Within seconds he stopped and then she let go of her tits. He reached up and gripped his cock and went to stroking, as it rested on top of her tits pushed together. 

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Kate's eyes looked down at the head of his cock resting over her fleshy pillows. She seen it tense up and then she opened her mouth wide and leaned up. In seconds, a wave of cum shot up and struck her left cheek hard, the excess going into her hair.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!"

The man moaned as a second load shot up and this time it hit her in the nose and dripped down into her mouth. Stroking his cock some more, another wave hit but losing power it shot a stream down her tits over her neck. Trevor held his cock down and another wave came drenching her neck some more. Kate moaned at the taste of his seed in her mouth and gritted her teeth. As his cock rested back between her massive tits she held them back together and then went to pumping them, titty fucking him some more despite having cum all over her face and a pearl necklace.

"Oh man, fuck...fuck, that was so awesome."

"Mmmmmmm, yes it was...tasted so good."

Kate spoke to him with her teeth gritted showing him that she wasn't done yet. All he could do at the moment was sit there watching her work her magic with those tits. His cock trapped again between her tits as she moved it back and forth slowly. He couldn't believe she was still fucking him with those amazing tits but here she was. The cum that ran down her neck made a pearl necklace and the wad over left cheek began to drip down over her neck. For her, she wanted his cock hard and ready to blow again, hence why it was shoved back between her breasts and getting another work out. Within a minute she felt him starting to rise again in length and hardness.

"You ready for another one?"

"Oh, you're going to let me fuck you again with cum on your face?"

Smiling, she nodded her head, and then he sighed with a laugh.

"Damn, you're one dirty girl.."

"Freaky, not dirty."

"Fine you're freaky, whatever. I want you on all fours."

Trevor moved off of Kate now and she leaned up as he now was standing on the bed. She ran her hand up to where the cum was all over her neck and dripping down and the smeared it down her tits before bringing her hand up to her mouth and sucking the remains off. She looked at Trevor and scooped up the cum off off her nose and upper lip and sucked it right off, but kept the wad over her left cheek and didn't give one thought to the spare string that got in her hair. Turning around, she went on her knees and put her hands into the bed. Turning her head she looked at him over her shoulder.

"This how you want me?"

"Yeah, just like that."

Coming behind her, he brought his hand under and smacked her right ass cheek. Kate moaned from his touch and decided to tease him more with her freaky talk.

"You're going to fuck me from behind?"

"Maybe."

From behind, Trevor took his dick in his hand and went to teasing her by rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. Kate moaned and then decided to continue the teasing job.

"Or maybe you want to fuck me somewhere else?"

"I don't know."

"Mmmm, that makes me very nervous."

Kate's body shook as a slap was heard across the room, he smacked her other cheek over those words.

"You have nothing to be nervous about when your face is dirty with cum on it already."

"Freaky! Not dirty!"

"Freaky fucking Kate,  got her freak face on!"

"Mmmhhhmmm, you know how-OHHHHH FUCK!"

Kate screamed and moaned as he had caught her off guard inching his cock into the tight dark hole of her ass. She didn't expect this while they teasing each other with smut talk. His cock glided into her ass hard, and Kate hung her head down clenching the sheets of the bed.

"This is what I like to call freaky, Kate!"

Reaching his hands back he slapped her ass one behind the other would loud smacks and went to pushing his hips to thrust in and out of her nice tight ass. Kate bit her bottom lip and then clenched her teeth moaning as she took it up the ass. Her body rumbled each time Trevor pounded into her time and time again. She took the punishment for her body could handle it.

"Oh yeah, you like this Kate?"

"Fuck yeah I do!"

Trevor brought his hand back again and slapped her ass once more as he watched his cock vanish in the crack to her hole and come back out. When Kate's moans got louder, he reached back again and spanked her ass once more. His palm was stinging as her butt cheek began to flare up red. With one last thrust, he pulled out of her ass and then went to shoving his rod into her pussy for one last go.

"Kate!"

"Ohhhh Trevor! Yes!"

Turning her head, she looked at him as a whimpering moan escaped her lips and the light shined down on the cum splash on her face. His cock went back into that sweet pussy of hers and then she collapsed her hands onto the bed arching her lower body back up as he went to thrusting and pounding her pussy again. Kate buried her head into one of the pillows and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

There was no controlling his hips at this time, Trevor pounded into her hard and fast for a good bit before his mind went back to what he really wanted to do. Both her holes from the bottom had been graced with his cock and now only one remained. Reaching his hand back he smacked her ass again and then pulled out.

"Kate, turn around for me right now! Get that mouth down on this cock!"

"Gladly!"

It was almost funny how eager Kate was at this game with him. She went from moaning to laughing and despite being fucked hard from behind she didn't miss a bit to quickly turn around and climb back on her knees and get her hand around his cock. When she brought her mouth down Trevor quickly put his hands on her head and slammed her down on his cock. Kate was forced to move her hand off the base as Trevor pushed her all the way down forcing his cock down her throat.

"You like being freaky Kate? This kinda freaky? My cock shoved in your ass, your pussy, and now down your throat?"

There was no way she could answer him. She couldn't even look in his eyes as her nose was buried in the bush of his ball hair and finally she gagged and choked on his cock. Her eyes watered a little with tears. From hearing her choke, Trevor let go of the back of her head and let her come up for air. Kate come off his cock and looked in his eyes as it dripped wet from her saliva once again.

"Fuck yes I like that!"

In an instance, Kate went back down on his cock slobbering and slurping over it as she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft. Trevor didn't interfere with her as he just let the supermodel goddess do her work, sucking his cock marvelously. Moaning into the shaft, she quickly came up and popped her mouth off his cock loudly. Looking down, she spit on her tits and then brought her mouth back down on his cock to suck on the head for a minute and go back down on it.

"My god, that freaky mouth Kate!"

Kate paid him no attention as she was too busy moving her head up and down as she sucked on his meat pole. She was almost ready as she was slurping up her built up spittle, she came off his cock gaping her mouth to watch it drip down and then spit down on her tits again before looking up at him to respond in appreciation that he finally dropped the word 'dirty' for her more preferred word.

"Thank you."

She spit again on his cock now before he could respond she brought her hands down to grip her massive breasts. Trevor watched her move forward a bit, and push them apart. He took the hint right away and brought his fingers down to his pole and went to guiding it back in the waiting fold. He breathed in and moaned as Kate now held his cock between her tits.

"Ohhhhh yes, that right there."

Kate's eyes looked up into his as she started to slowly move up and down on him, fucking his cock with her big beautiful breasts. She didn't have to reply back to his mind blown state at the moment. This time around, she could fuck his cock better thanks to all the lube of spit. Up and down she worked it and then teased him.

"Mmmmmm, you like me being freaky, fucking you with my tits with that cum still on my face?"

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!"

He looked down and could still see the shiny cum on her cheek, as Kate looked him in the eyes as her tits did all the work fucking that cock. He brought his hand to her shoulder and held her there in place though she wasn't going anywhere. Looking down at his cock as she watched the head pop up between her mammoth tits over and over. Kate leaned down and stuck her tongue out so each time the crown of his shaft came up it flicked over her wet tongue. Trevor was moaning in heaven.

"You're going to make me blow with those tits again!"

Kate moved up now and smiled up at him with a soft laugh, still fucking that cock with her amazing breasts.

"I would love for you to cum again, you said you were going to drown me in your cum!"

"Yes I fucking did, and I meant it!"

It was hilarious to her how she could push men over the edge with her tits. Here he was standing up all tense and ready to explode, and all she could do was laugh at him while still moving herself up and down and down and up in repeat.

"I want you to cum all over me again Trevor."

He grunted now knowing his time was short. All he could do was watch Kate work her skills on him. She had him under tact and even was going to drain that cock to drown her like he said. Swallowing hard he looked down at her and yelled.

"Oh, that's it! That's fucking it!"

Kate reacted to his grunts by letting go of her tits. She went to grab his cock but he had control of his own pole, she quickly held her breasts back up. Stroking it as fast as he could, he grunted one last time and then the hose began to squirt cum all over her huge tits. String after string of cum drenched over those beautiful tits. He didn't drown her face like he said, which kinda disappointed her but with this load on her breasts, she couldn't complain at all. A big grin graced her face as he went out of breath from blowing his loads all over her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, look at this mess you gave me.

"Yeah, you wanted it."

"Damn straight I wanted it!"

The man was out of breath and slowly lowered himself onto the bed, as if he was getting ready to lay down. Kate turned herself and looked at him and then finally scooped up that cum off her face that was nearly drying now and then sucked it off her fingers. Trevor watched her and figured she probably was thinking of a shower.

"The shower is by the closet if you want to get cleaned up."

"I don't need a shower for this, in the morning I will."

Moving off her knees she sat beside him on the bed and then slowly started to use her hands to scoop up the cum off her tits and around her neck and suck it off. Finger by finger she went to cleaning her body of his warm seed. It was the last thing Trevor could see in his sights as he started to pass out. Closing his eyes to watching her sucking her own fingers dry, going into this sexual romped slumber as a happy man.

The afternoon sun gleamed subtly through the shut blinds in the bedroom when Trevor's eyes finally popped back open. Not knowing or caring that the clock on the nightstand said 1 PM, he had just had to get his mind going to wake back up. Still sorta taken back by the experience last night he had with Kate Upton of all women. As he started to wake up and get out of the bed, he noticed she was gone, at least from the bedroom. Crawling his naked body out of the bed, he went to the closet and grabbed some underwear, shorts, and a quick button up pink shirt to throw in and then he left the bedroom. Down the hall he could hear something loud coming from the television and he walked to the stairs to look down at seeing Kate wearing one of his shirts as she was fighting the Sega Genesis in the living room. Trevor went racing down the stairs.

"Hey Kate, made yourself at home I see."

"Yeah, was bored. I got up around 7 while you slept like a baby."

Going down the stairs to the point that he could see the TV more, he noticed she was playing one of the Street Fighter games. Trevor sat right next to her on the couch watching her play the game for a bit.

"So....about last night-"

"Um yeah, I guess we should talk about that soon."

Punching the buttons on the controller under her thumb in a hurry, she ended up losing as the screen flashed and then she sighed and now turned her attention to Trevor fully.

"Look, maybe you will understand. I have this problem with your friend Seth."

"Seth? Oh, I can only guess."

"He's in love with me. I don't even know how or why since we don't really know each other."

Trevor laughed and rolled his eyes while sitting back on the couch. He knew just the problem she had with his friend now, but he couldn't help one fact of who she was.

"You're surprised by this? Kate, you have millions of men in love with you around this country."

"Yeah and I know what their fantasies are, but your friend don't even really know me and he gets all star struck and acts like I am his girlfriend. First day we had with each other, he didn't want your other friend being near me."

"What? Mike went to see you that day too?"

Kate nodded her head and then a big grin came across her face.

"Yeah, Mike came with him that day with a card that had my number on it. I don't remember writing it since I drank a bit that night at the club, but it was my hand writing for sure. He's a pretty nice guy, knows how to party and have a good time. Seth didn't like Mike being there at all even though the three of us had a lot of fun together."

Trevor sighed now and laughed a little. He knew something was up with how Mike acted weeks ago on that morning, everything made sense now how he went out the door after Seth. He now was aware that Kate also had the same problem that he had with Aubrey, trying to get rid of that special someone.

"I understand your problem Kate, I have this same problem too, you know?"

"Oh....that bitch that walked in the door on us?"

"Yeah, I had to get away from that. I don't want to get committed in something at the moment."

"You and me both, I think we've both been in the same problem recently.

Trevor nodded and smiled at her and then got up from the couch, as he was walking back to the kitchen. Kate watched his body moving and called out to him.

"So...did ya have fun with me last night?"

"Fuck yeah I did! Those are some amazing tits and you're body is incredible."

"I know, dumb question but I couldn't help myself."

Kate laughed at herself and sat back on the couch. A minute later he came back with two water bottles in his hands; one for him, one for her.

"Thank you Trevor, I'm not real thirsty. Hope you didn't mind, I drank some of your orange juice."

"No, I don't mind at all. So, Seth knows that we got down and di-I mean freaky last night? "

She smirked when he corrected himself to that word and then nodded her head.

"He knows, I texted him this morning. I doubt he's happy, not that I care at all. Do you care?"

"Fuck no. He and Mike are about to leave anyway back to Britain. If he wants to be mad, that's his problem."

Kate smiled big and then watched as Trevor walked over to the TV and grabbed the second controller to the Genesis and went to unwinding the cord.

"Oh! You wanna play too?"

"Yeah, I never have anyone to play with me on this old thing. I'll play two player with you."

"I would love that!"

Plugging in the other controller, he made his way back to the couch with her now to sit side by side and play games. Before they began, Kate turned to him one last time to remind him of something.

"If you ever see me in a club again or anywhere in town, and you want to have fun again don't be shy."

"Don't worry, I'll remember that."

Situated now to begin playing their game, the the big brick phone sitting on the coffee table started to ring. Both of them turned over it as Trevor read the number and with the first digits coming up he knew it was Seth calling. Kate looked over at him now and shook her head.

"Don't answer it, just let it ring."

"He'll keep calling over and over, so fuck the phone."

He picked up the phone and slung it across the room, breaking it as it shattered over the wall. Just like Kate did the previous night, now he sat back down and they started playing their video games for the next few hours.

Months later as spring faded into the real blazing hot summer, Trevor's life took the turns down hill just as he knew was coming. The deal with Aubrey's music had completely sank and now he had to shift back to his DJ work to make a good living to pay for his vices. Luckily, there was good friends in places that knew people to hook him up with good gigging sets when it came time to hit the scene. Seth did not say goodbye when he left, and Mike had promised to stay in touch but there was no guaranteed trust from his end. The man that they had once known had changed so drastically over time, at least in Seth's eyes he wasn't sure if he knew who Trevor was anymore. Cutting old ties to his past life, the man had now become lost in his new life, and there was no regrets or turning back from this point.

THE END
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 09:02:19 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA