Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Public Play: Dua and Bebe's Mall Date  (Read 13776 times)

LimeGuy

Public Play: Dua and Bebe's Mall Date
« on: September 19, 2020, 08:49:55 PM »
Everyone on social media can tell that the talented singers Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha are good friends. They have been seen going to parties together, posing for pictures at red carpets, and even casually hanging out in public. What the people don’t know is that the two beautiful singers have a secret sexual relationship with each other. They’ve done many sexual and kinky acts together, involving strapons, ropes, dildos, you name it. Today was going to be different, however, for they were going to have some fun in public for the first time.

The women roll up to the mall in Bebe's car and park in the garage.  Dua faces her lover and asks, “You ready for this?” as she pulls out two vibrators with two remotes from her purse. The remotes had four buttons on them: Off, Low, Medium, and High. “I’m still nervous about this,” Bebe replies as she grabs a vibrator, “I can’t believe you dragged me into this.” Despite being nervous, it was obvious that Bebe was just as excited as Dua was. They both put the vibrators into their mouths first to get them wet, then Bebe pulls her grey leggings down and push the vibrator into her pussy, while Dua reaches under her tight skirt to do the same. Dua grabs the remote for Bebe's vibrator and gives the other one to her. “Alright, let's see if this works,” said Dua as she turns on the low setting. As the toy is activated, small vibrations are sent throughout Bebe's sensitive pussy. She grabs hold of the steering wheel, closes her eyes and moans softly. “Ok ok, that’s enough, turn it off!” Bebe pleaded. Dua giggles as she turns it off, “Oh, we going to have so much fun with these.”

The couple walk into a store to do some shopping. As they walk around, they tease one another by turning each other’s vibrators on low every now and then. It was fun at first, but there was a time when Bebe noticed a wet spot on her crotch where her pussy was, making her regret wearing grey leggings. She was hoping that she would be able to last long enough without making her whole pants wet.

As she searches through the jeans section, Bebe finds a pair that looks like it would fit her, which is rare considering the size of her ass. She grabs it and brings it to the dressing room, along with a bunch of other clothes she picked out. She takes her leggings off and place them on the seat, while the other clothes were dropped onto the floor. Bebe tries the jeans on first and takes a moment to admire her beauty in the mirror. Just as she thought, it fits her gorgeous thick ass perfectly. Bebe knew that she had to buy these pants. She takes out her phone to take a bunch of pictures for her girlfriend. Doing many poses to compliment her ass, Bebe takes her time to make the perfect pictures, then sends them to Dua for her to admire. She also takes the time to record herself shaking her ass, for Dua was always a big sucker for Bebe's big butt.

Bebe figured it was time to try the other clothes on, but right before she takes the jeans off, her vibrator turns on, and the sensation was much stronger. Bebe can clearly tell that this was the medium setting. She covers her mouth to muffle her moans as she reaches for her phone. She sends a message to Dua, “Please turn it off im still wearing the jeans I dont wanna get them wet im tryna buy them.” Dua reads the text and smiles devilishly as she replies, “Shouldnt have told me that sweetie.” Bebe reads the reply before she feels the vibration get stronger. This was the highest setting, and it was too much for Bebe. She falls onto her knees with her body shaking uncontrollably,  all while she tries to suppress her moans.

She tries to text Dua to beg her to stop, but before she could press send, she reaches her climax. Bebe starts to cum, squirting through the jeans and all over the other clothes. The toy continues to send strong waves of pleasure through her pussy, causing her to cum and squirt a second time. Dua doesn’t know that Bebe had already came twice, so she leaves the vibrator on and tortures Bebe for minutes. For Bebe, it felt like hours as she’s cumming multiple times, soaking the jeans and making a large puddle on the floor. Finally, after the tenth orgasm, the vibrator turns off, allowing Bebe to recover.

Breathing heavily, and her body covered in sweat, Bebe looks down and sees the mess she made. Luckily, her leggings were on the seat, safe from Bebe's cum. All of the other clothes, however, were soaked in cum. “Oh I am so getting her back for this,” Bebe whispers angrily. She takes the jeans off and does her best to dry herself before putting the leggings back on.

Bebe walks out of the dressing room, leaving behind the mess and hoping her cum will dry off before someone finds them. She meets up with Dua, who has a smirk on her face. “So, see anything you like?” she asks with a giggle. “Haha very funny,” Bebe says, “You made me cum all over the clothes.” Dua walks towards the register to buy her clothes, “Aw don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll make it up to you.” “You bet your ass, you will,” Bebe whispers.

As the male cashier begins scanning Dua's clothes, Bebe turns her vibrator all the way up. The unexpected strong vibrations causes Dua moan in shock. The cashier gives an surprised and questioning look at Dua, who just smiles back, letting him know that nothing’s wrong. Unlike Bebe, Dua can keep a straight face as her pussy is getting vibed, but with this high frequency, she doesn’t know how long she can keep the act up in front of the stranger.

Dua can feel the warm vaginal fluids flowing down her long toned legs.. As her orgasm draws near, Dua lets out small grunts. The cashier looks up and asks, “Ma’am, are you alright?” “Yeah yeah, I’m fine, umm I just need to use the loo,” Dua lies, “Don’t mean to be rude, but can you hurry up?” The cashier nods and continues scanning. Seeing how much is left, Dua regrets trying to buy so much clothes.

After a minutes of building up, she grabs onto the desk and starts cumming. The singer holds her breath in attempt to silence her moans, making her face red. Dua squirts through her panties and onto the floor, creating a puddle like Bebe did.

Thankfully, with no one around, nobody saw except for Bebe, who’s laughing and watching Dua's legs quiver as she tries to keep herself up. With music playing loud on the radio, the cashier didn’t seem to hear the splash of Dua's orgasm. She looks down and sees a large puddle of her cum, with more juices flowing down her legs, making Dua blush hard in embarrassment. The cashier finally finishes scanning, and Bebe turns off the vibrator. With bags in her hands, Dua walks towards Bebe with a pouty look on her face as Bebe smiles and winks at her.

Together, the singers walk out of the store and to the food court for lunch, leaving behind their large puddles of cum for some poor janitor to clean up. “Still can’t believe you made me cum in front of that guy,” Dua says as she sets her food down on the table. “You shouldn’t have made me squirt all over my clothes,” Bebe responded with a lot of sass, “Karma's a bitch, honey.” The two women glare at each other for a moment, then starts laughing together playfully, signaling their forgiveness.

“Alright, let’s play a game,” Dua says as she grabs the remote, “Whoever cums first has to keep their vibrator on for the rest of the day.” Bebe looks at Dua with wide eyes, “That’s no fair! You know I always cum first!” “Who knows, you might get lucky this time,” Dua replies with a smirk. “Ugh, fine, whatever,” Bebe grabs the other remote, “We’ll both start on high on the count of 3. 1.. 2.. 3!” Both singers switch their vibrators on high and immediately start trembling in their seats. Dua manages to keep a somewhat straight face as she eats, while Bebe, who’s whimpering like a puppy, is having a hard time keeping it together. She looks down sees that the wet spot on her crotch is getting bigger. Bebe’s face turns red from embarrassment while Dua looks almost calm. “God, how are you so good at hiding it?” Bebe asks. Dua smiles and answers, “A few years of acting class in school helps.”

Bebe looks around the food court, making sure no one notices her being tortured. Determined to beat Dua at this game, Bebe attempts to hold it in as long as possible, but the orgasm denial makes it worse for her. Dua smiles as she watches her girlfriend's face contort in suffering. After minutes of building up and holding in, Bebe gives into the pleasure and cums in the seat. She plants her face onto the table, wrapping her head with her arms. Bebe starts to squeal as large amounts of liquid flows out of her pussy throughout her leggings. Bebe can feel the warmth of her juices spreading from her crotch down to her feet as another puddle forms beneath her.

“Ugh finally. You took long than I expected,” Dua sighs with relief . She closes her eyes, bites her lips and let herself cum. Just like Bebe, juices were squirting out of Dua's pussy and onto the floor in front of her. “That felt amazing,” Dua sighs again after her orgasm. She grabs the remote for her vibrator and turns it off, while Bebe looks up with a defeated expression. “It’s not fair,” she whines, “I can’t go all day like this.” It is clear that her body is still shaking from the toy. “Aww don’t worry, love. I’ll put it on low just for you,” Dua says as she lowers the vibration for Bebe. The blonde singer manages to recover a little, but still has pouty lips on her face. “Thanks, but I’m still wet. It looks like I peed myself.” Dua reaches into one of her bags and pulls out a new pair of darker leggings. “You could use this,” she says, “I’d figured you’d make a mess like you always do, so I bought this.” Bebe grabs the leggings, and one of Dua's bag to cover herself, and limps to the restroom.

Dua walks towards the parking garage, followed by Bebe, who’s walking slow due to the sensation in her lower region. There were a few times where she had to stop to have some small orgasms. She was still making her leggings wet, but thanks to the color, the wet spot wasn’t as obvious.

The couple reach Bebe's car in the garage. “Here, you take the wheel,” Bebe hands Dua her keys, “there’s no way I’m driving like this.” Dua unlocks the car and say, “Wait, I have another fun idea." Bebe groans, “What is it this time?” Dua gets behinds her lover, hands on her shoulder, and whispers, “We can fuck each other in the car. Right here, right now.” Bebe turns around and exclaims, “No! What if someone sees us?!” Dua gets close to Bebe's face, “Well, we can just let them watch,” she gives Bebe a quick kiss on the lips, “Or, we can let them join in.” The thought of a stranger seeing her naked, especially in public, frightens Bebe, but at the same time, turns her on. “Alright fine! But we have to make it quick!”

At that moment, Dua opens the rear door and pushes Bebe onto the seat. She hops in after and closes the door behind. She then pushes Bebe onto her back and crawls over her body to give her a long passionate kiss. The couple undress each other completely as their tongues are swirling in each other’s mouth, moaning and sharing their saliva. Dua breaks the kiss to reach for the remotes, and turns both of the vibrators on high. Both singers are moaning out loud as they return to their make out session. Their naked bodies rub against each other while their hands are exploring each other’s curves. Dua has her hands on Bebe's small breasts, fondling with them and rubbing her nipples, while Bebe is squeezing Dua's tight ass and occasionally rubbing a finger on her back entrance. Dua breaks the kiss once again and goes down to kiss Bebe's neck.

Bebe starts moaning louder, “Baby, I’m getting close.” Dua responds as she sits up, “Not yet, babe, I wanna cum at the same time.” Dua spreads Bebe's legs apart and gets into a scissoring position. The beautiful women moan louder as they feel the intense vibrations of both toys pressed together. They begin to move their hips, rubbing their wet pussies together. As their climax grows near, they press harder against each other and move faster, shaking the entire car in the process. Bebe puts her hand behind Dua's head and pushes in for another open mouth kiss. The volume of their moans increase as they begin to cum together. Both of them start squirting, their juices landing on each other’s  bodies, all while they’re moaning into each other’s mouths. Breathing heavily, they continue to kiss each other while the vibrators are still pleasing their pussies. It can be seen that their bodies are glistening in sweat, saliva, and cum.

Dua stops the kiss to turn her vibrator off and keep Bebe's on low. She turns back to her lover and asks, “Now, wasn’t that fun?” “Yeah, that felt great,” Bebe answers, “But we should really put our clothes back on, before someone sees us.” At that moment, they were alerted by a knock on the window. They both turn to look outside, only to see the mall cop standing there with disappointment on his face
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:37:46 PM by LimeGuy »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, diamond_luv, pixidragon, X42, Tyg, Downloadedscar

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Public Play: Dua and Bebe's Mall Date
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 04:51:24 PM »
Great story @LimeGuy. I am a fan of Dua so I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it and welcome to the site.  :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: LimeGuy

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA