Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Calypso Summer (various UK Glamour Models)  (Read 202141 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Calypso Summer (various UK Glamour Models)
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2022, 09:22:18 PM »
A taste of cum in the glass! This was a CHLP special for sure!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp

Viri

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2022, 06:04:19 AM »
Really good stuff. Been looking forward to your come back.

Chlp

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2023, 06:00:23 AM »
Chapter 12

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard

Codes: MMF,  DAP, Throatfucking, Cum in Eyes, Cum Swallowing

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

“Fuck Sophie!” Michelle gasped, looking at her friend, “You’re really into that??!!”

Sophie nodded, grinning the biggest grin you have ever seen, “Ohh fuck yeah Chelle” she gasped in reply.

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me you kinky little puke whore, we can have sooo much fun!” Michelle cackled, “Man this is gonna be amazing”

“Oh fuck 2 of them” Lucy said, “You too?”

“Ohh fuck, I loved it when you gagged all that spit on me, now I know I have a cum puke player this holiday just got so much more fun”

“Jesus what the fuck are you girls into!” Bull said, shocked.

“Ohhh my big dicked plaything” Lucy said, “You have sooo much to learn”

“Looks like those cocks need some attention Chelle” Lucy said, “and only 1 of us hasn’t had those 2 monsters up her asshole yet”

Eyes wide, Michelle looked at her friend, “Only if you let me and Sophie do the ‘thing’ on you afterwards” she teased.

Lucy smiled, “Ohhh it’s been so long, you want to play with me?” she looked at Ben and Dan

“Ruin my asshole then you filthy fuckers” Michelle teased, “Let me sit on you” she said to Bull pushing him back to the sofa.

Michelle hissed as she lowered her ass onto his thick shaft, stretching her and filling her all at once.  She rested her arms either side of him, he held her hips to balance, as Paul moved to hold her legs wide and push in next to Bull.

“FUUUUCKKKK!!” she yelped as he tried to push in, her ring stretch so wide.

Paul pushed harder, his bulbous head stretching that ring and driving in.  Michelle shook, her legs twitching roaring as her ass was invaded.

“SHIITTT!!! OH! OH! OH!” Michelle wailed.

Paul was balls deep now next to Bull, Michelle fighting and squirming as Bull held her from below.  Her fat ass cheeks wobbled and twitched as he settled inside her, letting her ring get used to the double dick action. Pulling out he rutted deep, a slow ponderous pace to start with, allowing Michelle a few moments to get herself prepared for the 2 dicks up her asshole.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she gasped, as her back door was pumped by them both.

Lucy was on her knees sucking Ben and Dan alternately, lips furiously going up and down each cock, forcing her throat deep onto one then the other.  Sophie sat on the floor, eyes unfocussed, body full of semen.  She rubbed her aching pussy watching Michelle take 2 up the ass and Lucy deepthroat the other 2.  Her fingers eased in and out of her soaked cunt, thumb rubbing her so sensitive clit.

Paul was ploughing Michelle brutally now, his monster cock rutting in and out, her body shook and tensed as she came.  Michelle’s ass clamped so tight as the shudders of climax hit hard. 
   “FUUUUCKKKK!!! FUUUUCKKKK!!! YEAAASSSS!!!! YEAAASSSS!!!!!” Michelle screamed.

Lucy grinned, well as much as she could with a cock balls deep in her throat, as Michelle roared and howled from the double anal pounding.  Sophie crawled over to kneel by Lucy, taking Dan equally deep into her throat. Both men stood side by side, hands in the hair of their throatwhore.

“YEAASSS!!! YEAAAASSSSSS!!! YEAAAASSS!!!!” Michelle screamed, the 2 big boys ploughing deep, Bull crushing her tits in his hands trying to hold her steady. Paul Slammed his hard shaft nearly tip to rot up her clenching asshole, dick slamming roughly as she fought and bucked in pure pleasure.

Lucy and Sophie stroked the cocks hard, turning to kiss, and share all that gagged up spit.  Sophie eagerly sucked the thick strands from Lucy’s tits, savouring and gargling them before swallowing them down.

“YEAAASSSSSS!!!!!” Michelle howled one last time before both men slowing their thrusts, as she calmed from her intense anal orgasm.

“You cum as much second time?” Lucy asked Dan.

“Yeah, fuck after watching that I will prob cum more!” he replied as she stroked his dick.

“Well I think it’s time we emptied some balls again” Lucy said, “Need to top up my cum levels”

Paul pulled out from Michelle, Lucy and Sophie helping Michelle up, all 4 men formed a line.  “You’ve been amazing so far, so I think you deserve a treat” Lucy said, “How about you choose where you cum next”

“That seems fair” Sophie said, as the 3 girls all sat on the sofa watching the men jerk off.

“Who wants what then?” Sophie asked, slightly more composed now.

“Ohh I want to blast all over your whore face Sophie, in fact I want to cum in those fucking eyes bitch, and make then burn with my spunk!” Ben sneered looking at Sophie.

“I want to fill your throat up Michelle, just like I did Lucy” Paul grinned looking at the blonde.

“Well as you asked, I want to empty all over your face Lucy, see how covered I can make you, but that eye thing sounds hot, I am gonna do the same to you as well” Dan said.

“You fucking kinky like him too?” Lucy teased, “Like to degrade us?”

“Ohh fuck, my girlfriend isn’t into it, she dragged me off here, no idea why she’s not really into much I have seen here, but I think I am in heaven watching you 3 sluts” he replied.

“Who’s your girlfriend?” Sophie asked.

“Stacey Poole” Dan answered, “you prob know her”

“Ha!” Lucy said, “Yeah Stacey was always a bit reserved”

“What about you Bull?” Michelle asked, “Where do you want to empty those balls”
   “Can I be kinky too?” he asked

“Freaky as you like” Sophie replied eager to find out.

“I wanna cum up someone’s nose” He said, blushing, “After watching you snort that jizz, I want to blast it straight up”

“Ooooh that’s new!” Lucy said, “Me first!”

Sophie  moved to sit on the floor in front of the couch, whilst Michelle moved to lay on her back, head arched over the side of the sofa.  “sit there and stroke for us Bull,” Lucy said ”I want you to cum last so everyone can watch.”

Lucy arranged some cushions on the coffee table then stood in front of Dan, his throbbing cock in her hand, slowly stroking him as she kissed him hard.

Michelle had the bowl below her head, knowing this throatfuck was gonna produce some great slobber, as Paul moved to stand in front of her face.  Michelle opened her mouth as his thick long cock pushed in. Arching her back she gagged as he hit the back of her throat.

“Fuuuuck take it” he groaned.

Michelle clenched her fists tight as his cock pushed so deep into her throat, the fat thick cock stretching and pulsing its way inside until his balls finally rested on her nose. Her abdomen bounced up and down as she struggled below, her throat so full of his cock. This was Michelle’s speciality and even she was struggling a bit.

Sophie was on the floor on her knees in front of Ben, hands on his hips as he jerked close to her face. Lucy lay back on the coffee table, Dan standing over her lowering himself down to straddle her belly and push between her tits.

“Pump these fat tits baby, then fucking paint my face” Lucy teased.

Michelle gagged so hard, spit, thick phlegm was gushing down her face again, splattering into her bowl, every drop being collected.  Sophie’s eyes were locked on that, you could see her lust for the contents. 

“Ohh fucking don’t you dare slag” Ben snarled fisting his cock, “You keep those big beautiful eyes on me, fucking beg for my cum in them”

Sophie knelt back on her heels, finger coyly in the corner of her mouth, “Please cum in my pretty little face” she purred.

Ben was stroking harder and harder his cock so close to her face now, the tip almost touching the bridge of her nose.  Sophie tilted her head back eyes wide looking up at him, “Fucking do it, shoot that hot spunk right in my eyes, fucking do it, do it” she gasped watching his face contort as he exploded hard.

A thick pulse of spunk blasted out, splattering her forehead, he aimed his cock downwards and the second hit her right eye.  Sophie squealed, trying to hold it open for the next blast. Ben had his hand in her hair, fingers held her tight holding her still and his cum shot out.

“FUCKKKING WHOOOOORREEE!” he snarled, twisting her head and shooting a thick wad into her left eye.

Sophie gritted her teeth, the hot cum stinging her eyes, she fought against the urge to screw them closed.  She was breathing heavily as he jerked the final few drops from his cock, before releasing her head and standing back to admire his efforts.

“You fucking cum whore” he said laughing, “nasty little fucking slag”

Sophie knelt, her arms wrapped around his thigh, almost subservient to this man.  She wanted nothing more than to give herself to him, be used, taken, treated so badly, her whole body ached to be his piece of fuckmeat.

“Thank you Ben” she gasped, eyes blinking hard, tears running down both cheeks.

He tapped her on the back of her head, smiling as they turned around, Michelle retching incredibly loudly as Paul throat fucked her viciously.  Michelle had her hands behind her back, body arched, head pinned tightly to the side of the sofa.  Her neck bulged, Pauls cock plainly visible poking up through her clavicle.

“Fuuuuckk” Paul groaned, grinding and smashing his crotch into Michelle’s face.

Lucy looked up at Dan, his thick cock sliding back and forth between her breasts, as she squeezed them tightly around him.  “Fell good Dan?” she teased, “Does Stacey Titfuck like this”

“Ohh fuck no Lucy, she won’t let me Titfuck her, I can suck them but no titwanks” Dan groaned replying.

“Ohh what a waste, she has a huge rack!” Lucy couldn’t believe what Dan had said.

Spit was flowing down Michelle’s face, splattering into the bowl, a good thick layer already sat in the bottom, as big teardrops of spit dripped to join it.

“So fucking clooose” Paul groaned, his hips erratically pumping now, no thought of Michelle, just trying to get himself off.

She urged and retched again, as Paul stabbed really deep. His balls tight to her nose, spit bubbled and sprayed out, as she tried to gag over and over. His hands mauled her tits clutching them so tight as he came, his dick pushed as deep as he could get in her neck, cockhead pulsing as cum blasted out.

“Fuuuck that’s so hot!” Sophie gasped watching Michelle take his load.

His hands had a breast in each, fingers squeezing hard, tit flesh kind of bulging out between each knuckle as he squeezed even tighter.  Toes curling, balls emptying, Paul came hard.  His cum rocketed down Michelle’s throat, she gagged and coughed as her pumped wad after wad inside her neck.

“Oh Jesus Lucy, he’s fucking wrecking her” Dan groaned watching Michelle’s throat fuck.

“She fucking loves it, Michelle is such a throatwhore” Lucy replied.

Paul finally eased out, another big gush of spit followed him, Michelle gasping for air her throat finally free. Turning her head sideways she coughed up a huge wad, a meaty thick spitwad that started from her mouth and teardropped about 10 inches down before landing in the bowl with a  splash.

“Ohh Jesus you horny bitch” Sophie said her eyes locked on Michelle’s slop bowl.

“Pump, pump, pump” Lucy teased as Dan thrust between her tits.

“Ohh fuck sooo close Lucy” Dan groaned.

“you gonna cum all over my face Dan? Gonna cum in my eyes!” Lucy laughed.

“Ohhh fuck Lucy, I want to cover your face and watch your eyes swimming in my cum” he groaned.

“Do it then, fuck do it, but fucking mean it, fucking tell me, fucking use me” she sneered, trying to goad Dan onwards.

Dan pulled out from her tits, frantically wanking his dick whilst crouching over her face, “FUCK YOU PINDER!” he snarled, his cock about to cum, “FUCKING WHORE!”

“Right in my eyes Dan, right in my eyes, fill them up baby!” Lucy cried, watching his dick pulse.

He leant forwards resting his arm past Lucy on the edge of the table, his right above her forehead he aimed it straight down towards her face.  She stared up at his pulsing dick, watching the eye open and a huge bolt of cum spray out.  It hit her straight in the left eye, the huge clot clinging to her eyeball and eyebrow, Lucy squealed not expecting his aim to be so good.  His second bolt hit her other eye and straight away she couldn’t see a thing.

“Yesssssss” she hissed as Dan kept cumming, she knew there was a lot more to unload.

His balls pulsed, cum exploding over and over, Lucy could feel every warm jet lace across her face.  Thick trails hit her forehead and cheeks, more filled her eye sockets her eyeballs getting deeper and deeper in the pools of semen.

“Ohhh fuck Lucy!” Michelle gasped watching on.

Her face was soaked in cum, thick white ropes covered her from chin to forehead, several streaks were in her hair.  It oozed down her cheeks and some leaked into her ears, as Dan stood up, balls drained for the second time.

“Ohh shit you fucking cover her eyes!” Ben said, looking as 2 huge pools of opaque semen gathered in both eye sockets.

Moving Closer Sophie watched as Lucy darted her eyes back and forth, both still open below the surface.  She could make out her brown eyes moving left and right under the white gooey cum lakes.

“Stings like a motherfucker doesn’t it” Sophie teased.

“Huuuh, huuhhh, Fuuuck” Lucy gasped, her fingers tightly clasping the table edges, as she felt the burn of his cum in her eyes.

“Hell Dan, that’s incredible” Michelle said watching as Lucy lay there, focusing on holding her head still and eyes open.

“Is my cum burning your eyes Pinder” Dan teased, feeling more bold after his display, “Do you like being my little cumwhore”

“Ohh fuck that’s nasty, fuck you Dan, ohh fuck that’s soo nasty” Lucy gasped.

Ben leant over and spat in her right eye cum pool, adding that to the mix, “Dumb whore, I know you love it, fucking feel that sting, that’s your trophy for being such a good fuck slut”.

Lucy squirmed an kicked her legs, the stinging in her eyes combined with the nasty treatment bringing her so close to orgasm.  Slowly she sat up, the cum running down from her face, dripping off onto her huge tits, clinging to the hard swollen nipples.

She blinked her eyes multiple times until finally she could kind of see out of them.  Running her finger under each she wiped them cleaner.  “Fucking hell Dan that’s by far the biggest load I have ever seen, Where does Stacey let you cum?”

“Usually inside of her, but for a real treat I might be allowed to cum on her tits” he replied

“What a waste” Michelle purred, leaning in to lick Lucy’s face, Sophie joined her licking the other cheek, both cleaning her up.

Lucy gasped as they licked and sucked every drop from her face and tits, Sophie and Michelle like human hoovers swallowing every thick clot of cum.  Bull was sitting in the chair his huge cock almost bursting watching this.  All 3 women doing such degrading sex acts, his balls were seconds from cumming.

“You gonna cum up my nose now Bull?” Lucy asked, beckoning him towards her.

“Ohhh fuck Lucy I am so close, you let me blow this fucking load up your nose and I will fuck you so hard and long” he stuttered.

“I want it Bull, I want your thick hot spunk right up my nose” she purred.

Dan, Ben and Paul all sat on the sofa watching the young stud in front of Lucy, she took his huge member in her hand, pushed the tip against her right nostril, and held it there.

“Cum up my nose, cum up my dirty bitch nose Bull” Lucy panted.

Michelle sat on the floor legs wide, Sophie sitting in front of her.  Michelle reached around as they shared the bowl of gag spit, like a bowl of popcorn watching a movie.  Michelle lifted a thick long strand high in the air, dangling it over Sophie’s open mouth, before dropping it in, then grabbing one for herself.  Sophie swirled it around her mouth before swallowing it down, while Michelle leant over her shoulder and dribbled hers down over Sophie’s huge tits.

Bull watched them playing and couldn’t hold back.  Lucy used one hand to hold his pulsing cock to her nose the other to close the left nostril and he came hard. Thick hot spunk shot up Lucy’s nose, making her gag, she chocked for a second as the next few spurts hit the back of her throat, before trickling down onto her tongue.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKK” Bull roared as his balls flooded Lucy’s nasal passage.

Skilfully she swapped nostrils, between explosive bursts, the other side getting blasted next, whilst she trapped her right nostril with her fingers.  As Bull’s spunk again made her gag as it hit the back of her throat.  Several hard thick pulses clang and dripped down, Lucy heaving and eyes running as she choked.  She gagged up several big clots of Bulls cum she had just swallowed, the thick white strands now wrapped around her tongue.

“Damn that’s sick!” Sophie exclaimed, “I wanna try it now”

Bulls legs shook as the final few drop oozed out up Lucy’s nose, stepping back she looked up at him, a long trail of semen just leaking from her nostril, dripping down over her lip.  Her tongue curled out and licked it down, snorting and making the thick strand shake with her breath, she sucked it into her mouth with the rest.

“Oh Jesus Lucy” Bull groaned sitting down, “That was so nasty”

All 4 men now sat in the chairs, balls empty dicks soft, Lucy moved to sit on the floor with Michelle and Sophie, showing off her mouth full of cum, as they played with the bowl of spit. Lucy snorted, trying to clear her nose of any leftover spunk, swirling her tongue around the gloop before swallowing it down.

“You gonna try and do it Lucy?” Michelle said, “Let us see if we can make you?”

“Ohh yeah, you must be close Pinders, I bet we can” Sophie grinned asking her.

Lucy screwed up her nose, all she could still smell was Bulls cum, she smiled at Sophie, “Fuck, OK I said you could let’s see if it will work”

“Sit back and Enjoy the show boys, I want some hard cocks by the end of it” Michelle said.

Lucy perched on the edge of the dining table, legs wide as Michelle stood one side, and Sophie the other.  Sophie held her right leg wide, while Michelle her left.  Lucy leant back on her arms, as Michelle moved to suck her left breast, and Sophie her right.

“Ohhhh fuck, I am soo close already” Lucy groaned, as they continued licking sucking and mauling her huge tits. 

Sophie had both hands wrapped around Lucy’s breast as she chewed hard on her nipple.  Michelle sucked a huge amount of titty flesh into her mouth, suckling on Lucy’s other boob.
   “Fuuuck that sit, fuck suck my whore tits, fuuuuck you’re gonna make me cum” Lucy groaned.

Both released her tits from their mouths, and in what seemed like a move they had practiced before, gripped each nipple in one hand.  Twisting and squeezing they lifted each breast up, before slapping the underside hard with their other hand.  WHACK! Sophie slapped her, Lucy squealed, Michelle pinching even tighter to her other nipple before, WHACK! she slapped Lucy’s tit.
   “SHIIITT!!” Lucy squeaked, as Sophie tweaked her nipple hard.

“Cum for us Lucy, cum for us, imagine all that filth you have planned for your finale show tomorrow night” Sophie teased.

“Every hard cock that is going to use your holes, every drop of cum on your body” Michelle added, slapping her tits again.

Both women returned to devouring Lucy’s breasts, suckling hard on her nipples as they released them.  Her thighs were starting to shake, muscles flicking and clenching, toes curling she growled, “FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!” spit spraying from her clenched teeth.

Both women had nipple, teat and tit in their mouths, hand wrapped around the middle of her tits squeezing them tight, Lucy came hard.  You could see her belly muscles go tight, clenching as her body trembled, a hard spasm of climax hitting her, face contorted in pleasure she stared at the men watching, hissing then growling ferociously.

“YESSS!! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!” she snapped at them, “FUCKING NEED COCK”

Back arched, tits thrust up higher, Michelle and Sophie now had just her nipples in their mouths, sucking so hard, teeth biting down on them. Lucy was ravenous, snarling growling, begging the men, “FUUUCKKK!!! USE ME FUCKING POUND ME HARD!” she hissed.

Ben smiled, his cock twitching at the prospect of going to town on a voracious Lucy Pinder. Her knees flexed, body tight as another wave of orgasm flooded through, shaking and squirming Lucy howled in pure climax, her body so high on the semen and fucking of the last few days.

“”FUUUCKKK!! YESSSS!! YEEAAASSSSS!!!! YEASSSSSS!!!!” she wailed.

Legs wobbling, body tight Lucy screamed in pure pleasure, her 2 glamorous pals suckling her huge swollen tits.  A jet of girlcum sprayed out and splashed onto the laminate flooring, a long line of wet goodness leading straight towards her aching pussy.

“FUUUCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” she howled.

Twitching and shaking her climax finally stopped, Michelle and Sophie standing up grinning, as Lucy moved her fingers to her pussy, trying to draw the last few moments of pleasure. “Fucking dirty cunts, fuck me use me, I need your dicks NOW!” she snarled at the men.

Michelle and Sophie had dropped to their knees and were licking up all Lucy’s squirt, lapping up every drop as Lucy finger fucked her cunt staring at the men.

Michelle helped Sophie up, holding hands they kissed, “I think we are going to go and have some messy fun, leave Lucy to her cocks” Sophie said.

“Yeah  my belly is so full and I think Sophie has some plans eh Soph?” Michelle grinned, anticipating the nasty ideas she was thinking up.   They moved towards the shower room Lucy and Sophie had used the previous night, leaving Lucy alone with all 4 guys.

Dan was hard already, from this display, stroking his hard dick. “Lucy, can I fuck your ass? I have never done that before” he asked.

“Fucking get here, pump my ass, fucking use it” she forcefully instructed.”Then you all better be hard and ready, I need it so bad” she growled.

flawed_existence

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2023, 12:03:40 AM »
Nice return to this series, love a good Lucy time.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2023, 07:22:00 AM »
I could read about Lucy getting her tits fucked for months on end lol

Chlp

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 07:33:58 AM »
Chapter 13

Starring: Rhian Sugden, Sammy Braddy, Sarah Nicola Randall

Codes: MFFF,Throatfucking, Cum Swallowing, Facial, Cum in Hair, Cum soaked Body

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

This one gets really messy so read at your own choice!

Peter and Sarah approached the group of wooden lodges set off to the side of the beach, Sarah turned to Peter, “This is gonna be pretty full on, you sure you want to join in?” she asked.
   “Well Lucy wanted me to go out and try everything, so let’s see what the dirtiest stuff that goes on here is” he replied.

Sarah opened the door, and Peter followed her, inside was a large ish room, fully tiled, a large massage table was in the centre of the room, and a pair of leather armchairs against the far wall.  A table sat on the right, with a few glasses, a large bowl and a selection of strap ons and dildos.

“take a seat Peter, Sammy should be bringing our client in soon” Sarah said.

Peter sat, as Sarah changed into a skimpy bikini, that was on the side, she noticed Peter watching her change, staring at her huge tits as she manage to squeeze them into the bikini top.
   “Like what you’re seeing Peter?” she teased, knowing he did, “Remember I am here for the guests, so anything, and I mean Anything you want me to do, you only have to ask” she said.

“Ohh the more I see at this place the more Ideas I am getting, don’t worry Sarah” he replied.

The door opened and Sammy stepped in, followed by a curvy blonde. “Oh” she said, spotting Peter.

“Hi Rhian, I brought a friend, this sis Peter Andrews, he would like to watch if that’s OK” Sarah said.

“Lucy’s Peter?” Rhian replied, it was page 3 legend Rhian Sugden.

“One and the same” Sammy said, grinning loving Peters attendance.

“Ohh yeah, if he’s up for it then, I would love to corrupt him!” Rhian replied.

Both women wore skimpy bikinis, their incredible bodies on full view, “Just need the final few bits” Sammy said leaving Rhian Sarah and Peter in the cabin whilst she went back outside.

“So Peter” Rhian said as they waited for Sammy to return, “Do you know what my nasty kink is?” she asked.

“No” He replied, “Sarah was being very secretive”

“you know I can’t tell folks Rhian, that’s the deal, all your kinks are yours to reveal” Sarah said.

“Well Peter, I love spit, gag, I love to be throatfucked until my face is soaked in my spit, I love it when girls gag all over my face.  You remember when Michelle sat below Lucy in the grove, and got soaked in it, I was watching fuck that turned me on so much” She explained.

Peters cock twitched in his shorts at the thought of the busty blonde gagging on cock, she grinned noticing the swelling, “And it gets kinkier, but why don’t we surprise you” Rhian added, winking at Sarah.

At that moment Sammy returned, she brought in 2 large glass pitchers, set them on the table, turned grabbed another 2 from outside the door, so 4 large containers were now in the side.
   “Fresh?” Rhian asked.

“All from last night through today” Sammy said, we did the rounds about 30 minutes ago and topped them all up.

“Perfect!” Rhian said excitedly.

“Ready?” Sarah asked.

“I have been waiting for this all week, you know I book this trip just for this session” Rhian knelt down on the floor looking up at Sarah and Sammy, “You can join in anytime you want Peter, this is what I love” she said pointing to her mouth, “But any hole you want just take it”

Peter eased down his shorts and started stroking his hard cock, watching as Both Sarah and Sammy grabbed a dildo from the side and stood over Rhian.

“Mmmm, looks like we have a spit whore Sammy” Sarah teased easing the dildo into her mouth, “You gonna be our slop plate” Sammy added.

Rhian looked up at them, trembling in excitement, but not saying a word.  Sammy eased her thick 6 inch shaft all the way down her throat, holding it there for a few seconds, eyes tearing up, she pulled it out. Standing over Rhian she dribbled a thin strand of spit down over her forehead.

Rhian didn’t flinch as it settled right in the centre, before running down over her nose.  Sarah Worked her longer fake cock deep, gagging on it, trying to hold the spit in her mouth.  She pulled it out and released a large thicker wad, that hit the side of Rhian’s face and dripped onto her cheek.

“Fuuuucccck” she gasped.

Both women gagged themselves over Rhian, spit splattering her face, and dripping down her body.  A large white glob of phlegm now oozed down he rforehead, catching on her eyebrow and holding there.  Rhian opened her mouth as Sammy dribbled a sloppy spitwad in, her tongue circling and playing with it.

“Goood spitwhore” Sammy said, as Rhian swallowed.

“Have you filled that belly up?” Sarah asked, Rhian nodded, “4 pints of water this morning” she replied.

Rhian removed her bikini top, the puddle of spit that had formed between her huge breasts ran quickly down her body, collecting in her navel and then soaking her bottoms. 

“Stand up” Sarah said, helping the blonde up. “Ready for some hard throatfucking” Rhian grinned, “Been waiting for it” she replied.

She lay back on the table, Sarah settling the large bowl below her head,  Sammy slipped off her bikini, taking one of the strapons from the side, fixing it into place, before standing over Rhian’s glistening face. She lay there mouth wide eager for the shaft, as Sammy teased her by slapping it on her cheeks.

“You love this don’t you” Sammy purred as she eased the shaft in, pressing deep and pausing s she felt resistance form Rhian’s throat.  Pushing harder she went all the way, the entire 8 inches deep in Rhian’s gullet.

“She loves this sooo much” Sarah said to peter watching him stroke his cock, whilst fastening an even larger shaft in place.

Sammy started thrusting, hips pulling out and back, Rhian accepting the fake cock.  Spit was leaking a bit from her mouth, this trails running from the corners.  Sammy pumped, getting harder and harder, Rhian eventually gagging, a nice sloppy roll of spit from the left side of her mouth, it curled down her face and clang in her hair.

“Damn” Peter gasped watching Sammy throatfuck her.

“Wait until I batter her with this monster” Sarah said grinning.

Rhian gagged as Sammy fucked her throat, nice wads of spit now rolling down her face, starting to cling to her long blonde hair.  A few clots splattered into the bowl, and as Sammy pulled out to let Sarah take over Rhian spat a large sticky wad from her lips straight into it.

“Pgggghhh” Rhian spluttered as Sarah replaced Sammy in her mouth.

Sarah drilled the longer shaft straight in, she pushed all the way until her crotch pressed tight against Rhian’s chin.  Her arms flailed for a moment, before clutching the table, holding herself steady as she gagged really hard, a spray of spit from her mouth, then a large splat as a huge wad of spewtum dropped into the bowl.

“That’s it Rhian, let it all out baby” Sarah panted her hips thrusting in and out.

Peter was wanking faster and faster, his hard cock almost ready to explode watching this.  Rhian laying there eagerly taking these fake cocks, retching hard.  He was so turned on, his balls were aching.

“You need to cum baby” Sammy said, watching him, Peter nodded.

Placing her hand on Sarah’s shoulder she slowed her down, “Peter needs to nut” she said, beckoning him up, “Blow your load in her throat”.

Sarah eased out, Rhian coughing and spluttering, Peter stepped up, looking down at her spit soaked face.  Long streams of spit hung from her face, hair matted with it, she blinked her eyes breathing heavily.

“Use my throat baby, I want to feel that cum in my throat” she gasped as peter fed his cock between her lips.

Sammy stood to his left Sarah to his right, Peter held Rhian’s shoulders down, and trust hard.  His dick easily went balls deep into her throat, it was so wet with spit, he bottomed out almost instantly.  Peter could feel Rhian groaning on his dick, moans of pleasure as he thrust in and out.

“Thats it Peter, face fuck her harder.  Imagine she’s not even there, you are just using a fleshlight to get off.” Sammy told him.

“Or your using her asshole, that tight ring needs it so hard to burst through, pump her and get off Peter” Sarah added.

His balls battered Rhian’s face as his cock pounded so deep. Holding himself right in her throat he bounced with all the force he could muster, jabbing the tip of his dick as deep as he possibly could.  Rhian squirmed and gagged, his balls soaked in her spit as she choked on his thick shaft.

“Fucking blow that load Peter” Sammy told him as she watched his thrusts getting more and more erratic.

He was so close, his hips destroying Rhians mouth, body slamming so hard against her, all thought of who was there gone. This was just a wet slippery hole he was gonna fire his load in, as deep and as hard as he could.

Rhian kept gagging, wads of drool now spurting and bubbling from her lips as Peter go off using her face. Body tight legs shaking he erupted right down her neck, dick injecting heavy loads of semen straight inside.

Her hips raised up off the bench as her back arched, trying not to gag as Peter came inside her throat.  He pushed so hard, her neck bending further and further back, her feet right up on toes, underneath her body, trying to arch back and go with him.

Sarah was fastening another even larger shaft in place, as Sammy watched Peter finish his orgasm.  He almost collapsed back into the chair, entire body spent as Rhian fell down to the padded bench.

“Fuck, fuck, fuuuuckkk” she spluttered face soaked in her phlegm.

Sarah gave her no rest bite as she pushed her new strap on in, this one was truly monstrous a good 10 inches long.  Rhian shook uncontrollably as Sarah pushed it deeper and deeper, trying to control herself, Rhian clutched the table so tight, her knuckles going white.

Sarah was merciless, her hips thrusting the monster deep, Rhian choking gaging urging, the slop running down her forehead.  Sarah pulled out as Rhian heaved a huge gush of spit, a waterfall of spewtum and gag splattering in the bowl.  Sarah drove back deep for about 20 more strokes before Rhian repeated the dose, this time Peters cum clearly visible floating atop of her slop.

“ohhh yeah” Sammy grinned, “That’s the good stuff”

Sarah stepped back, Rhian gasping and croaking for air, her huge fake cock glistening with spit. Rhian lay on the massage table, huge tits heaving, trying to catch her breath, spit caked her long blonde hair, matting it.  Large streaks laced her forehead, as she blew a massive spit bubble.  Rolling over she admired her work the bowl was now over half full.

“Still more in here” she said rubbing her belly, “Keep going girls”

She got back onto her knees, bowl in front of her, Sarah stepping up and grabbing her head.  She slapped the fake shaft on her face quite hard, before pressing it to her lips.  Holding her hair, Sarah drove it deep, not thought for Rhian just a brutal deep hip thrust.

Spit splattered Rhian’s tits as her throat was fucked hard for about 10 seconds, before Sarah pulled out and allowed her to retch into the bowl. Rhian collapsed onto her hands leaning over her belly tight as it blasted its contents out.  2, 3 good heaves as Rhian gagged and puked the liquid out.

Sniffing she sat back up, letting Sarah return to her throat abuse.  Sammy moved to her hands and knees to the side of Sarah, and the next time she allowed Rhian to retch, Sarah tuned and pushed the thick dick right up Sammys ass.  The brunette hissed as Sarah battered her asshole just like she had done with Rhian’s throat, but allowed her full access for the time Rhian was retching.

“You gonna taste her as slut?” Sarah teased as Rhian knelt back up ready to accept the throatfucking again.

Sarah pushed the ass coated dildo head back into her mouth, she stretched it wide as it drove deep into her gullet once more.  If anything Sarah was even more brutal in her strokes, grinding and slamming so deep and hard.  Rhian was puking on the dick, spraying copious amounts of fluid from the sides of her mouth.  Sarah didn’t care as her body was soaked in Rhian’s retch juice.

“Damn that felt good in my ass” Sammy purred kneeling up, Sarah released Rhian one final time as she emptied what was left of her gag into the bowl.

It brimmed with thick drool and sputum. Some of Peters cum floated on the top, as Rhian spat to clear her mouth one last time.  She was a wreck, her face and tit glistening with a thick layer of spit, hair clotted together, large spitwads on her forehead.

“Ohhh fuck sooo much” she gasped looking at the bowl.

“Not just yet” Sammy said, gingerly lifting the bowl and placing it on the table, “That’s for a bit later, as you know all too well Rhian”

Sammy picked up one of the pitchers, and handed it to Sarah, She took the other herself.  “Stage 2” she said to Peter, “me and Sarah fill up on cum”

She lifted the lid to show him the thick white liquid inside, “all the workers and some of our clients have been wanking for the last day, and filled these up for us.”  She explained.

“Then what do we do Rhian you kinky fucking slut” Sarah asked.

“you puke it over me while I wank” she replied, I setup a camera , I look right at it an try to keep a blank expression while you puke it over me, try and not change as I rub my horny fucking clit and cum”

“That get you off eh?” Sammy teased.

“I love watching myself back, that blank airhead look on my face as they empty their cum filled guts over me” Rhian explained to Peter.
   Sammy lifted her pitcher to her lips, “Bottoms up” she said to Sarah as she started to drink it down.  Sarah lifted hers and did the same, Rhian watching peter as they tried to swallow the huge volume of semen.

Michelle giggled as she kissed Sophie, “FUCKING DESTROY MY ASSHOLE!” Lucy wailed from the room next door.

“Shall we leave her too it?”   Sophie said, “Find somewhere else to get filthy”

“I have an idea, ever been to the fetish lodge just past the performance grove?” Michelle said, “I used it once with 2 guys, its got tiles everywhere so should be perfect”

“Sounds great,” Sophie replied, finding a bikini and putting it on, “Don’t need much to wear!”.

Michelle dressed in a similar fashion, and hurried out through the large patio doors to Lucy’s villa.  Picking up a bag full of sex toys and leading Sophie by the hand she led her through the compound towards the lodge.

Sarah half gagged, she swallowed hard trying to force the cold lumpy semen down.  This was the hardest part of Rhians request, and for the past 2 years the bit she struggled with the most.  She loved fresh cum from the cock, and if there had been a gang of guys here jerking off she could have easily and eagerly swallowed all their cum.  This was older lumpier semen, collected over the past day, it reeked of man, full hormones in her nostrils as she almost chewed it down.

“Go on Sarah” Sammy said, already having swallowed hers down. She never struggled with it, loving cum however she got it.

Rhian finished setting up her camera tripod, she settled onto the floor hands in her lap, her hair a little tidier, waiting.  Sarah swallowed the remainder of her cum pitcher, she could feel her belly churning already, full to bursting with the spunk.

Sarah and Sammy stood above her, long 2 ended dildos in their hands, each opened their mouths and forced the bendy plastic shaft in. Working it up and down deeper and deeper.  Sammy’s throat gave first, she rammed it deep, nearly up to half way on the double ender.  Sarah took a few seconds longer but when her throat gave she got all the way to half of the fake shaft in.

Rhian was furiously rubbing her clit, determined to cum as they emptied their stomachs over her.  Her face was expressionless as she stared straight at the lens of the camera.

“Clooose” Sammy croaked at Sarah.

Sarah had the shaft jammed deep in her gullet, pulling it out she retched, a few dribbles of spit falling onto Rhian. Sammy rammed her shaft so deep, her stomach clenched and she pulled it free. Bent over a huge wave of the cum was expelled from her stomach, hitting Rhian right on top of her head.  It soaked her hair and ran like a river down her face, the white clotted liquid dripping from her huge tits.

“Yeahhhhh” Sammy croaked.

Sarah vomited next, the white expulsion blasting Rhian right in the face, hitting her

forehead and cascading down her face and neck.  He gaze didn’t move still stuck on the screen fingers rubbing her swollen clit so hard.

“shiiittt” Sarah gagged, a second large blast of the digested semen flooding Rhian, this time soaking her hair and running down her back and over her ass cheeks.

Sammy added a second batch, Rhian drowned in the viscous think cum puke.  Her body was tight she was trying to focus on the camera but her eyes rolled up in her head as she came.  You could see her muscles clenching, but she stayed in the same position just the whites of her eyes giving away a monumental climax.

Sarah and Sammy now didn’t need the dildos, both were on the verge of vomiting again, they hovered around Rhian as she held still for the camera for a few more seconds, before collapsing back on her hands, back arched howling in pleasure.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!” she wailed.

Sammy leant over those huge breasts, mouth wide a gush of cum splattering both orbs, as Sarah threw up all over her face again.  She was in mid hurl when the door opened and Michelle swiftly followed by Sophie came in.

“Whooah sorry” Michelle said, shocked the room was occupied, but when she saw Sammy expelling another big gush of cum over Rhian’s tits, she couldn’t look away.

“Damn” Sarah said, “Sorry this room is busy”

“Rhain?” Sophie asked, shocked, “Is that you!” the blonde blinked just aware that they were no longer alone.

“Fuck Sophie! Shit don’t look!” She spluttered.

Michelle moved over and bent down running her fingers through the slop that was all over the tiled floor. “Is that cum!” she gasped.

“Please, please don’t tell anyone” Rhian spluttered, Sammy and Sarah both trying to keep their next expulsions down.

“Sophie shut the door” Michelle said, “I think we have another new playmate!” grinning she moved towards Rhian.

Sarah couldn’t hold back and another huge gush of cum puke blasted down over Rhian, the thick clotted white layer running over her head soaking her as Sarah retched hard.

“ohhh fuck yeah!” Sophie gasped moving to Rhian, she knelt next to her as Sammy and Sarah both bent down.

“Peter!” Michelle was shocked to see him there, as she moved to sit beside him.

Sarah and Sammy threw up, huge blasts of wet slick semen splattering Rhian, “Me too” Sophie begged.

Sammy regurgitated a thick wet splat all over Sophie’s face, as she gasped and squealed in delight.  Michelle was stroking Peters cock, watching Sophie getting blasted by Sammy, Sarah retching thin dribbles of spit down over Rhian her belly finally empty.

“Soak her” Michelle said as Sammy threw up all over Sophie again.

Sophie sat, her bikini drenched in thick white second use cum, eyes blinking the white sheen over her face.  Rhian was covered as Sarah and Sammy both stepped back, “all empty” Sammy croaked.

A huge pool of the cum puke covered the floor around both women, maybe an inch or more deep in places.  Rhian turned to Sophie who kissed her hard, grinning, “You got time to play?” Sophie asked.

“Oh hell yeah” Rhian said.

“Looks like we are all done here” Sarah said, “What you got next Sammy?”

“Gangbang in one of the suites back at the hotel, need to shower and change first”

“I am gonna go and fuck Jen again, she messaged me asking for another round” Sarah said.

“What do you want to do Peter?” Sarah asked.

“I might go and chill on the beach for a bit, get my mind clear” he replied.

“Well if you check out the sand dunes, you might find some entertainment” Sammy said, “Casey and Malene were headed that way”

The 3 left, Michelle moving to kneel in the pool of cold cum with Rhian and Sophie, ready to explore this nasty fetish to its full.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Dexter07, James_scandalous

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2024, 02:17:18 PM »
Loved it. Great to see you writing again
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 09:21:22 AM »
Nasty and hot, the CHLP trademark.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA