Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler  (Read 29886 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: General Video Game Thread - Non Spoiler
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2020, 08:28:57 PM »
What's the general take on Cyberpunk 2077? Reviews seem to be so polarizing over this game.

LOL, it's the modern day Daikatana, just without the whole bitch marketing ad. A lot of people are disappointed after it sat years in development.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2020, 11:20:01 PM »
Cyberpunk is still a no go for me...

I'll consider buying the actual PS5 version if the game looks and plays better than what's out right now.

TLMorgan

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2021, 07:44:32 PM »
Playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I put in around 50 hrs, mostly exploring and raiding camps. I haven't finished the main story yet but it's been interesting.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2021, 02:02:12 PM »

I found this hilarious GTA style 16 bit game. It's made by VBlank Entertainment who were the same folks behind Retro City Rampage.

Shakedown Hawaii is the title and I have put some hours into it the past few weeks between writing.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2021, 10:46:52 AM »
Finished Batman Arkham Asylum yesterday, first time playing any of the Arkham games. I found it to be quite fun and now I understand why these games are so beloved by fans. It's the first time I ever played a superhero game that made me truly feel like I was playing as the superhero.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2023, 06:26:09 AM »
I have finally crossed over and tried Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. I was quite disappointed in the Castlevania anniversary collection does not allow players to re-map the controls. The keyboard controls are a pain and for controllers, they for some reason chose Y and B for jump and attack. This is impossible to get used to if you were playing them way back in the day and are so used to B and A.

I don't have a way of playing Symphony of the Night outside of the handheld PSP, and this game was the closest I can get to playing it on PC without fiddling with emulation.

I have to say, I am quite impressed after pouring 14 hours into the game. This might be the best Metroidvania I've ever played, from first impressions alone. It feels like the spirit of old Castlevania, but has it's own uniqueness to it. I surely missed hacking and slashing my way through a labyrinth. These games were always fun for their exploration and Bloodstained certainly uses that as a strength.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA