Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...Slyguy  (Read 2201 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...Slyguy
« on: November 23, 2019, 02:57:48 PM »
Our next author interview is with the author of the excellent series' Era Erotica and Sex-Ed for Dummies, Slyguy.

In this interview we will find out he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can find his profile at Slyguy

1. Where are you from?

New England.

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

Alliteration and rhyming.  Two things I enjoy.  And I absolutely adore the mental image of a woman smiling slyly because she knows exactly what’s about to happen next.  You can find the the word “sly” in just about every story I’ve ever written.  Also, I’m a guy.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Since May 11, 2017 when my first ever story was posted.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

To the surprise of no one, I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift.  In my internet wanderings, I stumbled upon the celebrity erotic fiction community.  For a year or two, I lurked, reading just about any and every story featuring one Ms. Swift (and others).  In spite of the plethora of stories with Taylor, I had soon exhausted them, rereading upon rereading them.  Having been writing creatively (all non-erotic stuff) since my teenage years, it one day occurred to me that I could simply write my own stories.  I put fingers to keyboard and the rest is history.   

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

There have been instances when various authors inspired different styles or particular chapters of stories.  Overall, there is no end-all be-all author that I look too for my own work.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

thenewcomer.  MaxwellLord.  DarkSwordsman.  Cadeauxxx.  Blackjack.  MoscowCalling.  And pretty much anyone who writes Taylor Swift in a respectful way.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

thenewcomer’s Ebony & Ivory Series and More Than A Feeling.  He does what I’d like to do with my work, and he does it better with fewer words.  All Star College by MaxwellLord.  It amazes me how he is able to balance so many characters, plotlines and sex scenes while not having the reader be completely lost.  DarkSwordsman’s Taylor’s Southern Soiree:  For me, this is the definitive orgy story.  Outrageous and over-the-top, I love it.  Rain & Chocolate by Volente.  My favorite romantic story out there, on a level I’d like to reach when I dip into that subject.  Blown Away, by Blackjack.  This is one of the earliest stories I remember reading, and upon every re-reading I find it equally as enjoyable. 

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Era Erotica.  I’ve enjoy reading long-narrative many-chaptered celeb erotica stories, but I’d never read one that focuses so exclusively on one woman.  The fact that I haven’t run out of ideas with Taylor Swift is an achievement in and of itself.  I am extremely proud that people seem to still enjoy new entries in the currently twenty-six-part story.  I hope to keep delivering new, interesting chapters with fresh and exciting twists for a long time. 

Sex-Ed For Dummies.  In many ways, I wrote this series to be opposite of Era Erotica.  It’s funny, doesn’t take itself too seriously, features a wide selection of celebs, and establishes a ludicrously absurd premise.  There are some genuine moments of laughter I’ve had while writing, and I take great pleasure in the fact that the readers seem to both enjoy the humor and the sex.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Taylor Swift!

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Blowjobs. 

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

Yes.  I absolutely do.  I find myself writing at the same allotted times every week. 

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

I write in Microsoft Word with almost always a plan.  I hate staring at a blank white page.  Having an outline in front of me, seeing everything planned out is immensely helpful.  That being said, I’m not married to the outline.  If in the flow of writing, inspiration takes me, I’ll follow and see where it leads. 

I say almost because there have been instances when the words do just flow out.  For example, I had only a vague idea when I sat down to write the first lesson of Sex-Ed For Dummies, and suddenly two hours later it was done.  I waited a few hours, reread it, but there were so few edits that I ended up posting it that same day.  It was a similar experience with Oh, Captain!

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Not so much.  In Era Erotica, I use Taylor Swift’s song titles as chapter titles, so I do try to match the chapter with the themes of the song, or at least make it a play on words.  However, I feel that relates more to Taylor Swift than anything else.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

No new projects to announce.  As always, I will be continuing to update Era Erotica and Sex-Ed For Dummies regularly.  In the upcoming year, I hope to participate in a collaboration or two, but nothing set in stone at the moment.   

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

1) ASK FOR HELP!  We here at CSS have a wonderful, friendly and helpful community.  Many of us, especially those on the moderation team, are more than happy to assist a first-timer or just starting out author.  We absolutely love seeing new authors up on the boards.   

2) Write what you would like to read.  And write who you’d like to see.  I’m sure there are some people who roll their eyes when they see another chapter of Era Erotica posted, but I never tire of writing Taylor Swift. 

3) If you are a new writer and looking for a place to start, I encourage you to participate in The Brevity Series.  It’s open to anyone, is a wonderful way to write a short story and already has a built in audience.

AMA Questions

1. Is there anything that you just HAVE to do in a story? As in you cannot imagine doing a story without that certain thing in it?

Oral.  Whether it be male or female.  It’s a perfect build up to penetrative sex. 

2. What would you say your signature is as an author?

As stated above, working the word “sly” somewhere in the story.

3. Is there a celeb you find amazing that for one reason or another, have not come upon a story for?

There are plenty of amazing celebs out there, but we have an enormous catalogue here on CSS with stories for over 500 different celebrities.  There honestly isn’t one I could think of that doesn’t at least have one story written about them here on the site.

4. Is there a pairing you haven't done or seen done with Taylor Swift you'd love to see? What is the favorite paring with her you like, in terms of other celebs?

I’ve seen a lot of Taylor Swift pairings, done more than a few myself.  No one immediately comes to mind, and I think that’s the point, sometimes the best pairings are ones you never considered.  Prime example is thenewcomer’s Ebony & Ivory Series and the pairing of Taylor Swift and Scarlett Johansson.  That duo had never once entered my mind, but he did such a fantastic job that it seems perfectly natural to me now. 

5. What are your favorite types of stories to see?

I like stories with a bit of heart, some emotion behind it.  Meet and fuck stories have their place, but I think the best stories are those that make you feel something, in addition to having hot sex in them. 

6. Is there a specific celeb you've never written before but have always wanted to and would like to someday?

Certainly, there are celebs that I find attractive that I haven’t written about, but overall, I would say no.  If I truly wanted to write her, I’m sure I could come up with something. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:14:13 PM by Slyguy »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, TLMorgan, thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman, MoscowCalling

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA