Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Late Night Skate with Paris Berelc  (Read 7162 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Late Night Skate with Paris Berelc
« on: November 16, 2018, 02:21:40 AM »
Late Night Skate
Staring Paris Berelc
Written by MiamiLyfe
Codes: MF, Oral, Public,
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

Story is inspired by a Paris Berelc Instagram Story where Paris talked the owner of an ice rink into let her skate after hours.

Bob sat back in his office chair in the office of the skate rink he owned just outside the city of Milwaukee. He leaned his head back and let out a groan as he enjoyed the feeling of the mouth of the girl kneeling on the floor in front of him. She was stroking his cock with one hand while her tongue give his balls a tongue bath.  The girl was the 19 year old daughter of a old golfing buddy, but most of the world knew her as former Disney star and current Netflix actress, Paris Berelc. Paris was sucking his cock to get him to stay open late so she could do some skating alone, something she had done regularly whenever she was visiting home.  This had started 3 years ago when she had gotten to the rink just before closing, and began begging him to stay open late. They went back and forth and Bob didn’t want to do it until Paris suddenly flashed him her tits. He finally agreed as she held up her shirt and asked him again.  The first time she blew him was thirty minutes later when she caught him masterbating in his office to pictures of her online. Ever since then whenever Paris was in town and wanted to do some private skating at night she just went to Bob’s office and gave him a blow job that was better than any his wife had ever given him.

Paris knelt on the floor releasing one of her father’s friend’s balls from her mouth and began dragging her tongue along the underside of his cock.  While his dick was not the biggest or fattest she’d ever had, it was pretty average, the fact was Paris loved to suck guys cock and she especially got off on doing it to olders guys.  Some women see sucking dick as demeaning, but for Paris she loved how when she had a guys cock in her mouth he was like putty in her hand and she could get them to do just about anything for her.  The fact that Bob was one of her Dad’s friends only made it hotter for Paris.  Looking up at his face as she took his cock head into her mouth and worked her way down his shaft. Paris thought about how if he asked she’d totally fuck him, but for now though she was holding onto that card incase she ever really needs a big favor from him.

Paris had done this about two dozen times or so now, and the only time Bob had asked for anything more than a blow job was last winter when she couldn’t sleep, so she called him at near midnight to see if he’d open the rink for her.  Even then he sounded nervous, he told her on the phone he wanted to eat her pussy.  Paris agreed and an hour later she found herself bent over his desk as he at out both her pussy and ass until she came.  After that the former Lab Rats star only skated for about 15 minutes before returning home and masterbated in her car to make sure she didn’t wake up the whole house with her screams.  Turns out a person gets very cold very fast when out skating on ice in a short skirt, with no underwear, and a pussy that is literally dripping wet.

Paris decided it was time to make Bob cum.  After all the times she’d done it, she knew what he liked and how to get him off.  If she wanted she could have gotten him off in a matter of minutes, but Paris enjoyed giving head so she liked to tease and make it last a while, usually until the guy was begging her to finish him off.  When Bob’s eyes went back down to looking at Paris, she gave him a wink while her tongue circled his tip. She then pulled the zipper to her hoodie down, exposing that she was topless underneath and then opened her mouth wide before she went down and started deepthroating him.  She moved her mouth rapidly with spit leaking down her chin, knowing how he liked if fast and messy. She kept going at it, bobbing her head while one hand held his cock and the other messaged his balls.

“Oh god Paris, it’s time,” Bob warned her.  Knowing what that meant Paris slipped his cock out of her mouth and sat back on her heels with her chest arched forward.  Bob stood from his chair pumping his dick quickly while looking down at his friend’s daughter as she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

“UUggghhhhfffff!” Bob groaned as he came.  While he aimed in the general direction of her mouth, he really didn’t care where his splooge landed so long as it was on her.  As a result two or three burst landed on Paris’ nose and glasses, and some hit her chin before dripping onto her chest.  As the cumming slowed Paris leaned forward and took his cock back into her mouth.  She sucked every last drop out of him before releasing his softening dick from her mouth.

“Okay, I’m gonna get cleaned up and put my skates on,” Paris said casually as she zipped her hoodie and stood up.  “I promise I’ll only be like an hour or so” she said as she walked out of his office.

“Ok” Bob replied breathlessly as he slumped back in his chair.  He just sat there for a minute before muttering “Girls sure didn’t suck cock like like when I was her age,” to himself while pulling up his pants.

Ten minutes later Paris was alone on the ice and Bob was in his office packing up when a good looking 18 year old kid walked into his office.

“Ah, Ricky, good,” Bob said when he saw him enter. “I have a dinner reservations with my wife and some friends tonight, I need you to clean the ice and lock up after Paris is done.”

“But sir, we are already supposed to be closed.  I have plans tonight,” Rick complained.

“I know, but you know Paris,” Rick of course knew Paris Berelc.  Not only had he seen her shows, but not too many famous people come out of the Milwaukee area so when they do it’s a big deal. “And she’s a family friend. She said she’ll be gone in an hour.  That’s not too long and I know you could use the overtime.”

“Fine.” RIck gave in.  It’s true he could use the money.  He had just graduated from high school in the spring and had taken the night job at the skating rink to help him pay for his community college.  As Bob left, Rick texted his girlfriend that he had to stay late at work and he’d let her know when finally left.  She texted back that she was not all that happy, and that if he got out too late to not even bother texting her back tonight.

With everything else done for closing, Rick got up on the zamboni and got it ready so that as soon as she was done skating, he could clean the ice and get out of there. Once in place, he just sat there and watched the actress skate.

Paris continued to skate around listening to music on her phone, mostly unaware of her surroundings.  Looking up she saw a cute guy watching her while sitting on a zamboni. Looking at her phone she saw she had been skating for about 45 minutes and decided it was a good time to call it a night. She skated over to the open rink doors.

“You waiting on me?” she said trying to be cute.

“Yup,” he said not interested in chit-chatting.

“Well I am all done, I...” Rick didn’t wait for her to continue and started up the zamboni.  “Do you mind if I climb up and ride along?”  Paris yelled over the sound of the engine.

“Ugghh, fine,” he sighed.  Paris took off her stakes and climbed up in her socks.  Once she was sitting down he put it in drive and went out on the ice.

“I don’t know what I like more, riding a zamboni or saying the word zamboni,” Paris said trying to make some small talk.

“Whatever.”

“What’s up your ass?” Paris asked and crossed her arms.

“Nothing, except for the fact that my parents are out of town and I should be home alone with my girlfriend instead of still being at work.”

“So, just have her meet you after.  It’s not a big deal.”

“She can’t. It’s Tuesday so she has to be home by 10:30.”

“What? How old is she? Wait, how old are you?”  Paris thought the cute guy next to her was around 22, now she was not sure.

“I’m 18. She is a senior in high school and I graduated this past spring.”

“Oh wow, sorry. I thought you were older. How long have you two been dating?”

“A few months. Since the end of the summer.”

“So you two are probably still in that can’t keep your hands off each other period?”  Rick simply nodded in response. “Then I really am sorry.  You’ve probably been looking forward to being balls deep in your girlfriend all day and here you are stuck at work.”

“Not to mention she’s now pissed at me for the whole thing.”

The two sat in silence as Rick drove around the ice.  Paris really did feel bad for him, and wished there was a way to make it up to him. A thought the popped into her head and she smirked as she took off her glasses, putting them in her pocket.  Shen then quickly unzipped her sweatshirt and pulled it off.  Rick’s brain hardly had time to process what was happening. One second he is just trying finish cleaning the ice, and the next Paris Berelc was sitting on her knees in the seat next to him in just her jeans and socks.

“Wha...what are you doing?” He asked with his eyes focused on her small perky breasts.  He occasionally glanced to some of her now exposed tattoos, but mostly his eyes were focused on her brown hard nipples.

“I feel bad that because of me you’re not having sex and your girlfriend is mad at you. So, I am going to give you the best blow job you’ll ever have.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah why not? I feel bad, and I really do love sucking cock” Paris said as she moved closer, sticking out her chest so her tits were right at his eye level. Once close enough she bent down to begin undoing his pants. Ryan asked another question.

“Umm...ahh..don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah, but trust me if he ever found out he’d be way madder at the friends of his I’ve blown then some rando in Wisconsin.”

“His friends?”

Paris just shrugged as she started pulling his pants down. “Like I said, I love giving head. I get really horny when I’m drunk or high, and Jack’s not always around or available satisfy my cravings. Although last time technically I was neither. I was just thanking a friend for picking me up from the airport after Jack flaked. “ Rick’s pants were now around his ankles and he only had is boxers separating the actress from his dong. “Now do you want to keep playing twenty questions, or do you want me to give you a memory you’ll spend the rest of your life jerking off to.”  Rick didn’t say anything, he took his hands off the steering wheel and shoved his boxers down to his pants. His fully hard dick springing up and pointing towards the roof.  Paris reached over and took hold of his cock.

“Hmm, not bad,” Paris said as she examined his 7 inch cock with his hand.  She then lowered herself and took him into her mouth.

“Holy shit,” Rick yelled as he felt her soft lips and hot wet mouth wrap around is dick.  Rick did the best he could to not crash the zamboni while Paris was on all fours, leaning over into his lap. As Paris continued to bob her head, she undid the button and zipper on her own jeans and worked her hand into her pants.  She moaned around his cock as she began playing her own shaved .pussy.  Paris was really enjoying herself, sucking off a stranger in the middle of a skate rink that during the day is filled with people.

Rick looked over and saw Paris’ jean covered ass sticking up in the air as she blew him.  He reached over and groped her ass.  Giving it a nice hard squeeze.  Paris shook her ass a bit when she felt his hand on it.  She then decided to blow his mind and deep throat him.  She opened her mouth wide and went all the way down to the base. Rick made a loud groan.  Paris was right about this being by far the best blow job he had ever received.  He moved his hand from her ass down to the back of the actress’ head as she continued to work her mouth on his rod.  At this point he was doing the best he could to hold out as long as he could while he had his whole length down her throat.  A minute later though, there was no holding back.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum Paris. Paris I’m going to cum.” He said over and over again.  Paris pulled off his cock and looked right at Rick.

“Quit saying you’re going to cum, and empty your load down my throat already.” She then went right back down and started to suck his cock hard. Her cheeks sucked in as she tried to use his dick as a straw to suck the spunk out of his balls.

“Ffffffuuucccckkkkkkkkkkk,” Rick said as he emptied every drop of cum he had into the Alexa & Katie stars mouth.  Paris did the best she could to keep up and swallow his load, but she couldn’t and some escape out from the corners of her mouth.  When it was over Rick all but passed out, but was able to steer the zamboni back towards the open doors.

“Wow, that was a huge fucking load. I’m impressed.” Paris said as she used her fingers to wipe up some of the cum that had escaped her mouth.

“Thanks. And that.. that was incredible, you’re incredible.”

“I know,” Paris said as she sucked her fingers clean. “I don’t have anything left on my face, do I?”

RIck looked over after pulling the zamboni into its storage spot off the ice. “No, you’re fine.”

“Good. My dad is picking me up and it’s be really embarrassing to go out there with jizz still on my face.”  Paris then climbed down off the zamboni with her sweatshirt in her hand and walked over to pick up her discarded skates.  Paris put her sweatshirt back on and picked up her skates.  “I might stop by again before I head back to LA.  If I see you again let me know if your girlfriend is still mad at you.”  She blew him a kiss then walked out towards the locker rooms and exits.

Rick just sat on the zamboni for a while and ran what just happened over and over again in his mind.  The one thing he knew when he finally got off the zamboni was that regardless if she was mad or not, if he saw Paris again he was going to tell her that his girlfriend was still mad at him.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:26:02 AM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA