Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 204723 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 04:04:37 PM »
Really great story @Aarmax. Love the idea and the execution was great too.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2021, 08:02:49 AM »

Great descriptions and details. I can feel Cade's influence strong in these stories, well done.

E-JinYong

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2021, 09:06:46 PM »
Hot hot hot!, Lucy and Demi make a great read.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Aarmax

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2021, 12:10:38 PM »

The daybreak sun came over the bed and it woke Demi; she didn’t even stretch when opened her eyes. Still nestled in John’s chest and holding Lucy’s hand she was content to lay like this. She hugged John closer and moaned. Lucy stirred a bit hugged John as well. Demi was impressed with how fit he was, not Adonis by no means but took care of himself. She caressed Lucy's free arm and that woke her. They whispered good morning to each other, blew air kisses and laid on John’s chest. They communicated psychically, “Mmm I still feel so good from last night Lucy.” Yes, John is amazing and so were you last night Demi.” “Aww thanks, I wanted to go more and so did John, but he looked exhausted.” “Yes, however we have to be careful, John wants to keep up with us, let’s try to bring him along slower.” They both shook their heads in agreement. They looked up at John and saw his eyes moving. “What’s he dreaming about?” “Let’s find out Lucy.” Demi let go of John and scooted up to touch his head, she formed a connection with him and held Lucy’s hand. They immediately saw what John was dreaming about. A big field surrounded them, a heard of horses stampede out of the horizon. A stallion chases a mare until the reach a pasture. The Philly turns into a goddess, Demi and Lucy see that the goddess is a mix of their faces and bodies. The stallion turns into a centaur type creature. John was the human half and the horse half had two legs and a horse penis. He took the goddess with animalistic instincts and they began to make love. She was in ecstasy at his skill and how he filled her. Lucy realized this is what took John over at the end of the night. Lucy and Demi held hands as they watched. They kissed and left John’s mind.

They returned moaning and kissed John’s chest and began to feed on his chi. The dark blue mist came from John and was sucked up by the ladies, Lucy moaned as she took her fill and looked down at John, “Oh my, Demi look.” Demi stopped feeding and looked down and smiled. His cock was twitching and growing to its new, enhanced size, his penile veins became visible as his full erection was achieved. John moaned as his penis came to rest on him rock hard. “Mmm, guess he took our stallion pet name seriously hehe.” Demi said and laughed with Lucy. “Mmm, yes definitely a wet dream, let’s wake John up so he can use it on us.” Demi smiled at the suggestion. The succubae sisters rubbed John’s chest and kissed his neck, he stirred awake and opened his eyes. “Mmm good morning ladies.” “Good morning John.” They said in unison. John kissed each of them and sat up a bit. Demi and Lucy rose with him and embraced him again. “Did you sleep well my love?” “Mmm Yes, was having a wonderful dream.” “A very sexual and almost wet dream" Demi added. John smiled, “Read my mind Demi?” “Yes, and your morning wood gave it away.” John laughed and kissed Demi. John rolled Demi on her back, Lucy quickly got behind John, “Let me return the favor, Demi.” She gripped John and inserted him in Demi. Demi began bucking as John thrust in her, his penis glided in and out with ease thanks to Demi’s wetness. He gripped her hip with his top and squeezed her bubble butt with his other. Demi bit her lip and moaned. John and Lucy moaned as well. “Oh John, our stallion, this feels so good.” “Demi, my Queen, my thoughts exactly, oh I love you.” Lucy moaned in John’s ear and pressed her tits against his back, “Lucy, my Queen your next.” That made Lucy smile. John stopped thrusting for a moment, Demi put her legs on John’s shoulders and swing on leg over so she could be on her side and John resumed thrusting. As her ass clapped on John, he moaned and lightly slapped it, Lucy moaned “Ooh that looks like fun.” Lucy said and gave Demi a light smack on the ass, making Demi giggle. John grunted and started cumming, Demi screamed as she was starting to be filled again. John withdrew as he shot, he shot on Demi’s butt cheek and hip first then Demi laid on her back so she could see him cum. He hit her stomach and all the way to her breasts. Demi was shocked and lifted her butt up to rub his cum in it. She was in complete ecstasy.
Lucy threw John down on the bed and mounted him.  “Oh yes, John you’re finally letting go!” “I am so happy Lucy, I love you.” Lucy rode him fast at first then went to a grind. John felt up her tits and stomach as Lucy went faster. Demi was still on her high and she saw Lucy and John. “Yes, yes, Lucy you go girl.” Lucy saw in his eyes he was going to cum, she quickly withdrew John and pressed his cock on the outside of her pussy. He moaned and started shooting again. Lucy felt his shots exit his shaft and hit her stomach, John willed two shots up to her tits and as Lucy rubbed the top of his cock with her hand and the bottom with her pussy lips. “Oh god, guess you two liked my dream.” John said smiling. “Some of it, loved you animalistic instinct John.” Lucy said rubbing his cum on her stomach. Demi came down from her seminal shower from John, “Mmmm you made a wonderful mess of us John.” “That’s what I wanted Demi.” John replied. “I can’t believe your wombs held all my cum.” “One of the many benefits of being a succubus, John.” Demi answered him.

Lucy unzipped the curtains and they exited. “We need a shower now thanks to our stallion, ha-ha.” They laughed. Lucy and Demi went out first and then John. He admired they butts as they swayed their hips. “Wow I really am becoming a stallion, I’m hard and twitching just watching them, they are so perfect.” He thought. They got to Lucy’s outdoor shower and she turned on the water. Demi stepped in with John and they made out under the shower head when Lucy came in. “Demi is he ever going to come down?” “Not for a while longer, and don’t worry Johnny, I’ll give you a boost of herbs for breakfast.” “Mmm ok, I want to be at my best for my girlfriends." John watched the water cascade on Demi and make her body glisten as his load was rinsed off. John’s erection was gaining back to full strength when Lucy came behind John. “Sit on the bench and watch us, John.” He did as he was instructed. Lucy got some soap out of the dispenser and began to wash herself, she looked at Demi and she knew what she had in mind. Demi came to Lucy and they kissed and felt each other’s tits. John moaned and his cock was back to full mass. The succubae began feeding on their own chi, purple haze exchanged between the both of them and they started to glisten. Demi turned around and Lucy began washing her back and her butt. John was beginning to jerk his cock to them, Lucy looked back at him and moaned. “Mmm John come here and join us.” He came to them; they both kissed his cheeks and took over jerking him. “Mmm John, our stallion stud, you’re the best.”  Lucy moaned. “Mmm let’s finish this shower right Lucy.” Demi said. They kissed John all the way down to his stomach. Demi began tit fucking John. Demi gave him a few strokes and then Lucy started. “Lucy, Demi your tits are so soft and firm.” “Mmm John, we feel your cock vibrating in our tits.” They kept going for a minute and John let out a powerful moan and came big. The ladies squeezed their tits together so he could cover them both. John covered their tits and got their checks and mouths. The water from the shower quickly rinsed it away. “Oh, John you’re still pulsing and throbbing, but let’s give you a rest stallion.” “Mmm ok Lucy.” Lucy and Demi got up and kissed John and left the shower to dry off. “Oh, and John, when you’re with succubae, cum doesn’t get wasted from jerking baby.” Demi winked at him.

John showered as the ladies prepped breakfast in comfy bath robes. They had fresh fruit and eggs delivered to the villa. They had it placed on the table as John came back from the shower in his own robe. John kissed them both and they sat to eat. “This is so amazing ladies; I love you both.” “And we love you, John.” Lucy said. Lucy rubbed John's leg and smile. “Demi what did you mean cum doesn’t get wasted with succubae?” “I meant John that jerking is unnecessary with us, why imagine when u can have.” “I guess you’re right.” Demi fed John a few strawberries and Lucy fed him a couple of slices of cantaloupe. They finished eating and a worker took the plates and brought them fruit smoothies. “So does this have that herb combo Demi.” “Oh yes John, we want you to keep your stallion status.” Demi said smiling. John drank it and they all left the outside for the inside. John was amazed how open Lucy’s bungalow was. A lot of windows on a single floor, partitioned into a living area, an office, kitchen and a master bathroom. “Wow Lucy this is amazing.” “Thank you, John.” “It’s simple but very elegant.” “You should see Demi’s residence.” Demi was surprised she brought it up. “Oh?” “Yeah, why don’t you two spend the night together. You two need to get to know each other anyway.” John was surprised at Lucy’s suggestion. “What about you, Lucy?” Lucy came up to John and caressed his face. “John, I know you love me and I love you. You love Demi as well and vice versa. You two need to get to know each other. There is no jealousy or greed. You consummated with us and we are both your girlfriends.” She kissed John on the lips. “Do you want to have me at your place Demi?” “Absolutely my stallion.” John chuckled and then they shared a passionate kiss. John got his clothes on and left the ladies. “Lucy why did you do that?” “Demi, I know you want what John and I had before I introduced you. He’s a great guy and you should have some alone time with him too.” Lucy smiled. Demi felt Lucy’s sincerity and the held hands. “OK, but I’m not holding back. He’s going to get drained, hehe.” “Do it girl, make our stallion John happy.” Lucy said and the both smiled.

John returned to his room and flopped on his bed and processed what happened and was going to happen. He had made the decision that he would move in with Lucy or Demi or hopefully find a place with both of them. He had never been so loved or in control in his whole life. If his dad needed him he could work for him remotely. He would start making plans later, but he needed a nap before going to Demi's. He awoke a few hours later to knocking. He opened the door and it was part of the wait staff. “Message and package from Ms. Rose for you sir.” John thanked the man and accepted the package and message. John opened the package; it was a container with a powder mix. He opened the message, “Hey John, here is the herb mix I used, season it on your dinner tonight and mix it with water, we are going to have an amazing night, see you tonight my stallion, Love Demi.” John got excited and ordered some dinner to mix with the powder. He also got an overnight bag ready.

Demi’s bungalow was off the beach. She had an indoor greenhouse for her garden, a workout room, a meditation room, living area, master bathroom and bedroom. Her bed was a queen size with 4 pillows and no curtains. Demi had incense going to keep the mood sexy. She was giddy, but confident. John got to Demi’s bungalow with his bag, and knocked. Demi opened the door; she was wearing a sheer full-length dress with high heels and no underwear. John lost his breath and started to get hard. “Oh god Demi, you’re gorgeous, glad I’m young cause I’d have a heart attack looking at you.” “Aww John thank you. You got my package?” “Yep, and I used all of the powder.” John said and winked. “Mmm good, then we can have fun all night.” John stepped in, “Uh where can I put my bag?” “Just leave it, someone will get your clothes out.” Demi took John by the hand and they stepped into her meditation room. The incense increased John’s desire for Demi. She undid the straps of her dress and it fell to the floor.
John was almost at his new full erection seeing Demi naked, so he started took of his clothes. Demi turned around as John was disrobing, she smiled at he undid his pants. When he got his pants and underwear down his cock plopped out. “Mmmm yes, my proud stallion is almost ready.” “Almost?” John asked. “Don’t worry you will like this.” Demi said and held out her hand. John walked to her and grabbed her hand. They sat Indian style and Demi held John’s head and her eyes glowed purple. John’s eyes glowed and he saw the same field in his dream earlier. “Hi John.” He heard Demi's voice echo. “Demi where are you?” “I’m still right next to you, we are in your mind. I wanted to communicate to you like this.” John saw images of his dream from earlier but it was Demi getting fucked. “Fuck Demi don’t tease me like this please.” “Hehe this isn’t torture John. I want you to see what you look like when you let go. You’re not a monster John, and we won’t break.” Demi appeared next to John and hugged him. “Look how much I’m enjoying it; you’re my stallion and I want my stallion at his best.” Demi kissed his cheek and they return. Demi kissed John and he unfolded his legs and pulled her to him. They locked hands and Demi ground on his cock. “Ahh John, it feels so good on my pussy, mmm now you’re ready.” Demi got up and John followed her to her bed. Demi bent over and John immediately went behind her and penetrated her, going balls deep. Demi's butt jiggled as he thrusted, she twerked and pushed into him so she could feel his cock as deep as she could. John instinctively held her shoulders before he started shooting so he’d be balls deep. “Ahh accept my load Demi, I love you." John said before he started shooting his first big load for Demi. “Of course, I accept my stallion, I love you.” They both moaned and he started shooting, his shots and cock pulsed in her pussy and she glowed with a luminescence unlike she had before. John brought Demi up to him and they kissed. She ground into his hips, making him moan and cum again. She felt his testicles as he shot and as they tightened, she felt them grow and smiled. “Mmm that was a wonderful start, my stallion John.” “Mmm expect more my queen.” John retorted, they kissed and Demi giggled. She withdrew from and sat on the bed edge to admire him.

“Mmm this suits you, John; this enhancement will be the new you soon. I’m so happy that I saw this in your mind.” “Mmm thanks.” Demi stroked him and let him know exactly what she felt, “This has always been you, just needed the right women to get it out. Mmm you’re so hard and hot Johnny. How do you feel?” “I feel like a new man, like I finally found something real with you and Lucy.” Demi brought some lotion to stroke John. “Don’t feel bad mentioning Lucy, we love you and it doesn’t diminish our relationship. Mmm, you have gotten bigger and stronger.” Demi said satisfactorily and kissed his cock head making him moan. “Did you mean it when you said you want to empty your balls for us?” “Yes Demi.” “Well let’s make that happen.” Demi winked and began to suck John off, her tongue wrapped his shaft as she did making him moan. John played with her silky hair as she sucked, he let out a light oh Demi as he shot a couple down her throat and on her tongue. Demi moaned and audibly swallowed. She let John’s cock out of her mouth, still at full erection. “Mmm Demi, that was so good, oh I need to empty in and on you.” “Good Johnny, a stallion does need to be broken in. Mmm look at you my proud man.” Demi stroked him and played with his balls more. She loved the fact John was still so hard for her and open to her.

John smiled and moaned as Demi stroked him. “I don’t want to be broken in, I want to be like this forever with you and Lucy.” Demi giggled. “My love I will never hurt you, it’s just a figure of speech.” He felt super hard and wanted Demi, he pushed her on the bed, and lifted her legs up and thrusted in. She let out a huge oh yes as her pussy gripped his cock again. Demi began to glow again and John smiled. She wrapped her legs around him and John kept thrusting, feeling her breasts and down to her hips. “Oh, you’re perfect Demi, mmm you’re still so tight.” “Mmm and you still a stud Johnny.” John felt his load building up, deciding to let it be a surprise he kept balls deep and held her hips. He let out a moan and she started to feel the big shots. Demi glowed brightly, “Oh fuck, John you naughty man, oh your load is filling, oh my I feel the pressure.” John’s load looked like a blue and purple lava lamp in Demi. “Demi I need you so bad, oh god I have so much more!” John kept going though getting demi on her side and groping her tits. Her butt was slapping on his stomach and made her moan. “Oh yes my stallion, take me, give me everything you have.” He let out another moan and unloaded in her again, Demi felt full and she came this time. “Oh, John that was amazing, see I didn’t break and I feel loved by you.” John withdrew from Demi and they kissed. Demi knew instinctively John was still in full stallion mode. “Would you like to be ridden my stallion?” Demi said biting her lip. “Yes, my queen." Demi and John kissed and switched places. She just got on. His cock filled her again, John was surprised still he felt none of his previous loads in Demi. She rode and bounced on him, he was entranced again by her perfection. She rode him hard and yet loving, he just let out a big grunt and came for her again. He never let go of her hips as he shot, she sat and felt every shot fill her. Demi glowed and John was a sweaty mess. “I think I’ve broken you in my stallion, come let’s shower off.” Demi took John by the hand and got off him. They got up and went to her bath room and rinsed off and returned to bed.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:35:34 PM by Cadeauxxx »

diamond_luv

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2021, 08:41:30 AM »
Nice new chapter. I like your dialogue and can see where it improves chapter to chapter.

Viri

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2021, 07:16:33 AM »
Damn, that was fucking hot. Can't wait for the next part. Nice to see Demi getting some love.

Aarmax

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 02:07:58 PM »
Chapter 5

As John woke up first in the morning, he felt amazing. The sun was out already out and Demi was glistening with her succubus glow. He uncovered her and admired her perfect skin and her butt, turned on still from last night. He sat up in the bed and looked over at her, he wanted to ravage her. Demi awoke, “Good morning, Johnny.” “Good morning, Demi.”

Demi and John kissed, he felt her silk skin and she fed on his chi. Demi moaned as his chi now had become stronger, the broke the kiss and Demi rolled over so John could play with her breasts. John moaned and his penis twitched, Demi moaned with approval seeing that. “Mmm it’s becoming more permanent John. Soon you will be a stallion for every woman.” “I want to be yours and Lucy’s stallion Demi, and yours alone.” She smiled at his sincerity and they kissed again. John’s stomach growling broke the romantic moment and they laughed. “Guess I need to eat; you’re not going to feed me with a feed bag, right?” “No silly, I’ve had the concierge service get fruit for us and I have your special powder to mix with it.” Demi said and gave him a sexy look. She got up and swayed her hips so John would watch her butt, she got the two bowls full of melon cubes and coffee from her table outside and brought them in.  John sipped the coffee and ate some of the melons, then Demi added some of the powder to his coffee and food and smiled. John and Demi finished their bowls and Demi took and set them on one of her side tables.

John then sat on the side of the bed and Demi bent over deliberately so he would see her plump ass and her wet pussy. He moaned and twitched, his erection starting to present. She looked in her mirror, turned around and saw, Demi got on all fours and crawled to John. He opened his legs for her and she knelt up and kissed his cock head. Demi began to stroke him and give it a few sucks. “Mmm John this is the best so far, Mmm darling you have to be nine inches now with some good girth, oh love this is better than I could’ve ever hoped.” He was calm and so turned on, “I feel it as well Demi, I love you so much.” Demi’s blow job became more involved as she sucked and bobbed. John held her head and just came, 5 shots right down her throat. Demi slowly let his cock out, still fully hard. “That tasted wonderful John.” She said smiling. John cradled her face and twitched seeing her amazing tits.  Demi knelt up straighter and placed John’s cock in her cleavage and squeezed her tits around it. They both moaned, Demi moved slowly, John felt amazing in her cleavage, her tits so soft and firm. She felt him pulse, he moaned and came again, 5 more thick shots for her perfect tits. John looked down at Demi and smiled at his work, he loved marking Demi and Lucy. The chi from his seed was dark blue and began to be absorbed by Demi, she glowed, and she was more satisfied. “Oooh John, you’re definitely getting stronger, I feel so much stronger now.”

They shared a loving stare, Demi released John, as soon as she did, he picked her up by her sides and bent her over in front of her mirror. John grabbed Demi’s ass cheeks and spread them out and penetrated her pussy, “Oh yes my stallion, I’m yours, uhhh you’re throbbing my love, oh John give me a huge load!” John looked down at her ass jiggling at every thrust and now she was glowing again, and pulses went up and down her back, “Oh Demi, here it comes, I love you.” He gave on last thrust and began shooting, letting out a loud moan, Demi started cumming and screamed. His seed mixed with her juices and it made making her moan, John shot 7 times in her. He looked at her in the mirror, her eyes glowed dark purple and her skin continued to glow. “Oh, you’re so beautiful Demi, ngh I’m still horny.” “Good Johnny, let’s go for more.”

Demi withdrew John and he swept her up and they went back to her bed. He let Demi down and she motioned for him to come to her. John joined Demi in bed, and they kissed. She got him to lay down and she got on top wrapped her toned leg around his waist and he penetrated her again. Demi and John locked hands and he started pumping her. Her tits were hypnotic and John was desperate to unload his cum again in his queen. “It’s ok John, just cum baby, you’ve proven your stamina time and again." “Ngh Demi, I love you.” He made sure he was balls deep again and shot again, another 7 shots in her, filling Demi’s womb. She glistened with her succubus glow. John finished shooting and sat up and made out with her. He tossed her on the bed and started pumping again. Demi was shocked at this new side of him coming out, he continued to pump and Demi locked her legs around him. “Demi take my cum again my queen!” “Ahh give me your stallion cum love.” John once again unloaded a jet stream of cumshots. Demi gasped for air as she came again and his semen filled her womb. Her glow was as bright as the sun but yet didn’t blind John. He collapsed on Demi and they proceeded to make out. “Johnny that was amazing, you trusted your instincts my love” I am shocked at myself but I’m not scared anymore. I love you Demi. And I love Lucy.” Demi absorbed a bit of his chi to recharge. “Demi I’ve made a decision, I don’t want to be apart from you or Lucy, I want to be with you both.” “Are you saying you want to be our mate John?” “Yes, Demi I want to be yours and Lucy’s mate.” He stated matter of fact. Demi smiled and kissed John. “We have to tell Lucy, I want the afternoon to be just the three of us, wait here for Lucy and I’ll get things ready. Oh, my love you’ve made me so happy, and you will make Lucy so happy.” She kissed John and scooted to get her impromptu plans in place.

John called Lucy on Demi’s phone, “Hi Lucy.” “Hi John, how’s it going with Demi love?” “Wonderful, I wanted to tell you I love you first.” “Aww I love you too John. And second?” “Second, I want to be yours and Demi’s mate Lucy. I can’t be apart from either of you!” Lucy was shocked and happy. “My goodness John, that is wonderful. I’m sure Demi is doing something right now for all of us. So, I’ll be over to celebrate.” “OK Lucy, I love you.” “I love you, John.” They hung up and decided to get some food to tide him over. Lucy and Demi established a psychic connection, “Oh my God he’s staying.” They said in unison doing a psychic little girl dance. “I’m going to get my sanctuary cave for my sound healing ready for us, I’ll have a blanket for us to lay on.” “Perfect Demi, we should imbue him with our chi as well.” “He’s become amazing Lucy, bring just one of your silk robe and heels sis. I’ll play tantric music while you and John make love, we can trade spots while I’m making love.” “Sounds wonderful Demi.” “And by the time it’s all three of us it will be so hot hehe."

Lucy got her best high heels on and her silk robe as Demi suggested and made her way over to Demi’s place. She entered and found John laying naked in bed only covered by the sheets. She sat next to him, “Hi John.” “Hi, Lucy.” They kissed deeply and John held her face. “Are you ok John.” “Yes, I am wonderful. I am excited about what happens next and a bit nervous.” Lucy held his hand and stroked it. “It will be even better than our consummation John, I promise. We will imbue you with our succubae essence so you will become like us, that means you will share our sexual prowess and powers. You will be our permanent stallion, maybe even better than now. The enhancement Demi has given you will be permanent and better my love. Plus, you will become more potent for us. Just let go my love and it will be amazing.” John smiled, He was going to bring Lucy into bed, but she froze him, “I know you want me, and I want you, but we must save it for just a bit John.” She unfroze John and he shook his head. Lucy playfully tossed him a towel and he wrapped it around his waist, and they went out the back hand in hand. It was a short distance to Demi’s healing cave, when they entered it was adorned with candles and a harp which Demi was playing, wearing her own silk robe and heels. There was a table with a quartz crystal goblet in the middle with a soft faux shag rug in the middle with pillows.

The music’s harmony turned John on more and his erection began to unravel the towel. Demi looked at John and gave a look to Lucy to look back. Lucy purred and disrobed right there. Her robe hit the ground and John was gob smacked. “Come here John.” Lucy said and motioned with her index finger. He briskly walked to her, and they kissed. Lucy moaned into his lips as she undid the towel. His cock sprang out and she gripped it gently. “Oh my John, you’re definitely ready, mmm you will be our incubus stallion.” Lucy got down and started stroking, he moaned, then Lucy began exuding her essence as she started sucking John. Pheromones were already out as both succubae were turned on, John grew more in Lucy’s mouth and her essence began to course though him. Lucy gave him a few more sucks and the blue hew that was present before became more visible. Lucy took John by his penis and guided him to the middle of the room and laid him down on the rug. He instinctively took hold of his cock and steadied it so Lucy could descend. She went down his length slowly, he moaned at this new sensitivity and the pleasure it was causing. “Oh God Demi, he’s bigger already and has more girth oh my god.”  “MMM and his balls are getting bigger too Lucy.”

Lucy descended all the way down and began to grind. As john got into a sitting a position his eyes began to glow blue and he could see Lucy’s pheromones come out more clearly and her body heat and blood flow. Yet she was still clear as day to him. They each sat up and kissed as Lucy ground to the rhythm Demi was playing. John instinctively used his new incubus touch to send pleasure to Lucy as she was doing the same to him. Lucy kept her rhythm as John began to pulse and twitch, “Ahhh Demi he’s more wonderful now, he’s making my pussy quiver, mmm this is better than I thought.” Demi smiled and continued to play as she was getting wet again. John gripped Lucy’s sides and kept her on pace. Their eyes glowed, her pussy tightened, her clit was swollen, Lucy knew she was going to cum first, so she took his head and poured put her essence through her mouth before she came. John couldn’t help but cum as well, they both moaned as John unleashed jet after jet of shots that hit Lucy’s inner walls. Her cum spilled more of her essence into him, she put his head into her tits and he suckled on her nipple. “AWWW you’re filling me, John. Oh god he’s not losing his erection Demi, hmph it’s still pulsing.” All he wanted to do was suckle and feel her other tit as he came. Lucy glow was as intense as her orgasm, when she finally cam down she was still glowing and John came up and saw her. “You’re even more beautiful than I seen before. I love you so much Lucy.” Lucy smiled and kissed John again. Demi finished playing and disrobed.

She walked to them and sat behind John. Lucy made room so Demi could embrace John. “You’re amazing John, I haven’t had an orgasm like that ever. You most definitely are our stallion.” Lucy said. “Mmm that was so amazing to watch. You ready for me baby?” Demi asked. “Amazingly yes Demi. I never thought that this would be like this. I feel so powerful and confident.” Lucy withdrew from him and got up. Demi moaned at seeing his new incubus erection. She laid him down and jerked him gently. “Mmm Yes even better than with the herbs, 9 in a quarter, fits my hand perfectly and you balls are still full and bigger. It’s time for me to add my essence to you and complete your transformation.”  Demi mounted John in reverse cowgirl. She began to grind and make her ass clap on him. John’s new sensitivity was intense, “Demi please slow down I don’t want to cum so early.” “John don’t worry, no matter how early you cum now it will be epic.” He sat up and bear hugged Demi. He brought her down, she stretched out and John began to slowly pump Demi and play with her clit. Lucy was impressed, his natural incubus instinct to tame a succubus has come in. Lucy prepared the goblet for its purpose by imbuing it with her essence and pheromones. John took hold of Demi’s hips and started sucking on her nipple and began to quicken his pace feeling that she was close. She brought his head off her big tits and to her face and breathed her essence into him as she came and started to glow. Her pussy grip was too much and he came again. He felt in control and heard Demi speak even though she was screaming, “Oooh John this is amazing, I’m being filled for the first time ever, Ahhh yess, thank you my newborn incubus stallion.” Demi laid back on John’s torso.

“That was amazing you two.” Lucy said as they cooled down. Lucy brought the goblet with her and saw he was glowing the dark blue they expected. His testicles we especially dark. “Demi add your essence to the goblet.” Demi kissed John and got up. Lucy gave the goblet to her. Lucy picked John up and kissed him. “How do you feel now?” “Different and yet the same. It’s amazing.” Lucy smiled, “Good honey, you’re a newborn incubus now.” “What’s the cup for?” “The quartz goblet is for Demi and I to drink your first incubus cum. So, we will be mates, you, Demi and I.” John smiled. “Lucy I’m still horny but I’m not at where I was at earlier.” He said dejected. Lucy got down on her knees and tit fucked him. He moaned at the new sensitivity as her tits felt softer than before. This brought him back to full erection in no time. Demi imbued the goblet with her essence and Lucy brought John. They knelt down as Lucy stroked him and aimed him at the goblet as Demi held it. John came in the cup and filled it. The succubae moaned in approval and each drank his new seed. When they finished they embraced each other affectionately.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 02:17:06 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2021, 02:17:18 PM »
Doing a hell of a job, nice chapter!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 03:02:09 PM »
These stories are really good. Can totally picture Pinder and Demi shooting together in the old lads mags.

Nikko

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 07:37:28 AM »
Oh yes it was excellent! What a story, it's great I liked it. Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Chlp

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 08:01:23 AM »
Great work again, another fine chapter

Aarmax

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2021, 07:34:25 AM »
Chapter 6

As they embraced John could feel his new instincts and his new demeanor take over, more confident, more sexual, yet he was still himself. The electricity, both actual and mental was enriching. The succubae moaned with love and approval at their new mate. They held his hands and guided him back to the middle of the cave.  Demi and Lucy sat first and then John. They all sat and shared kisses. Demi showed John how to use his new ability to increase his body heat as it got cold in the cave.

“This is amazing, I don’t know how I can be any closer to anyone now?” He spoke. “You won’t be unless you want her too Hon. You can do everything we can now to human women John.” Lucy explained. “But why would you want to anyway love.” Demi added and playfully pouted. He chuckled and kissed her. “I don’t want anyone else but you two.” “Oh, now John, don’t sell yourself short. You are our mate now, but you can have others. Besides my stallion, I want to put you out to stud." Lucy said while smiling and kissing him. “What do you mean?” “Well tomorrow I have a woman coming to the resort and I’d like you and I to meet her.” “By meet you mean seduce?” “Yes my dear. She’s been a casual acquaintance, but also a investor in the resort. I want her in my coven, by adding her my powers will grow.” Lucy continued. “Besides she is just as hot as us and she, like me before you, hasn’t had a real man in a long time and a new born incubus is just what she needs.” She said tracing on his chest. He kissed her on top of the head and contemplated. “So, you don’t consider it cheating if I have sex with this woman?” “No honey, we know you are loyal” Demi answered.

Lucy then touched John’s temple and images of a beautiful 40 something came in. Big breasts, and butt, slender waist, long legs and stunning brown eyes with brown hair. “Mmm I see you like her Johnny.” Lucy said, seeing his newborn incubus erection come to full mast and glowing. “Her name is Kelly and she will love you.” ”OK, but where am I going to live and work?” John asked.  Lucy laughed hysterically and responded, “Johnny you’re going live with us, either here with Demi or with me, or we could build a new place.” Besides I need a new accountant anyway so you’ll have legitimate work.” John sighed in relief. Demi smiled. “Why don’t we have some fun with this erection John.” He simply smiled as she gently stroked him and Lucy kissed his head and shared a kiss with Demi. He moaned and twitched, the succubae sisters then put their tits around his cock and slowly tit fucked him. “MMM John you feel so good now.” They said in unison. He caressed their heads as they kissed. “Oh my queens, your tits feel softer and more soothing. I love you both so much.” “Give us more newborn incubus cum John, cover our tits.” The said. John moaned and felt and incredible rush of cum out of his cock, he throbbed as he shot. Lucy and Demi moaned and continued to kissed as he shot straight up covering them. The succubae slowly let his cock out of their tit sandwich and kissed his cock head as he came down, “Mmm our stallion has done it again Lucy." Demi said while rubbing his load into her skin. “Mmm yes Dem.” Lucy replied, playing with her tits as well. The each kissed John and let him rest in the cave to regain his strength.

1 week later

John and Lucy woke up in the morning, had breakfast and headed out to the docks. Lucy was wearing a bikini and sandals while John wore a tee shirt and swim trunks with sandals. A huge yacht came in, Kelly was at the head of the boat as it docked. John looked at her and the same feeling from before came over him. Her top barely covered her breasts and her wider bathing suit bottoms were perfect on her. John kept control of his desire and instincts. Lucy held and rubbed his hand and whispered to him, “Don’t worry my love, soon she will be ours. This will be an amazing experience, Johnny. Savor it.” “I am and I will, anything I share with you is amazing.” They kissed as the servants got the railway extended to the dock and Kelly disembarked.

She and Lucy embraced just in front of John. “Well hello Lucy, long time dear." “Kelly, it has been too long.” “Well, I see you have a new boy toy.” Kelly said lookimg at John  “He is way more than a toy.” Lucy retorted in an irritated tone. John decided to break the tension; “Hi I’m John it’s nice to meet you.” He extended his hand and Kelly grabbed and shook it. He decided to send his own jolts back at her. Kelly felt arousal and let go of his hand. “Well, you’re an interesting man. We have business to discuss Lucy so let’s get to it.” Kelly briskly walked from the docs to the outdoor meeting room. They sat down and Kelly and Lucy went over the balance sheets and other finances for the resort. “Wow Lucy the resort has been doing great and these spreadsheets look amazing.” “Thanks Kelly, your initial investment helped.” Then Lucy brought John over to them. “I really have our new accountant to thank for the ease of reading all the spreadsheets though.” Kelly looked up and stared and him rather impressed. “So you’re the genius behind this, I must say well done John” “Thanks Kelly, I do my best for my queen.” He looked at Lucy and caressed her cheek. Kelly looked at them and rose her eyebrow. “How about we celebrate the good fortune of the resort on my yacht.” “Sounds delightful Kelly.” Lucy responded. “Yeah, sounds nice.” John replied. “Good, I’ll stock the ship up and meet me around sunset.” Kelly got the ship stocked with aphrodisiac snacks so that John would get horny for her, little did she know she was playing into Lucy’s plan.

John and Lucy arrived at the yacht just before sunset. Lucy wore a string bikini top barely covering her breasts with matching bottoms covered with a long skirt, John had khaki shorts with a nice short sleeve shirt. Kelly met them there and they set off. Kelly was wearing also wearing a string bikini top that barely covered her breasts with matching bottoms but no skirt. They ended up in a cove about 10 nautical miles from the resort. He couldn’t help but keep staring at Kelly, so beautiful and throwing cheeky smiles at him. Lucy got drinks from one of the crew and brought them to the others. She brought the drinks to John. “Imbue one with your pheromones so Kelly gets super horny.” John breathed into the glass and imbued the wine with his pheromones. “I’d like to propose a toast, to our host and her continued support." Lucy and Kelly smiled and drank. Kelly started to feel warm and got a bit horny. A servant brought out truffles, strawberries and pomegranates topped with maca powder. John whispered to Lucy, “This won’t work on me now right Lucy?” “It will and your incubus hormones and powers will make it better for you John.” She whispered and playfully sucked his ear.

John smiles and ate some truffles and strawberries. Kelly seductively ate some strawberries and truffles, John’s eyes glowed blue and locked on to Kelly. Lucy saw, smiled and thought “Get her my stallion.” Lucy took the trey from the servant and asked where the bedroom was. John went to Kelly and passionately kissed her. “I knew you wanted me, John.” John decided to play along. “Kelly you are so beautiful, you are so elegant.” He felt her up and she playfully pushed him away and striped off her bikini, “Let’s go for a swim John.” “Hell yeah." He said and got his swim trunks and shirt off and was right behind her. Kelly jumped off the side first then John. The water was crystal blue and John incubus hew was covered for a time by the color. John swam to Kelly and she wrapped her arm around his neck and they kissed. John inserted his penis into Kelly and they both moaned. They started kissing again and Kelly began grinding. Lucy came out and saw John and Kelly. She got turned on and stroked her clit thru her bikini bottoms, Kelly looked and saw Lucy, she smiled and thought “I’m going to take him and then the resort.” She took John’s head into her hands and gave him a French kiss. John began to throb and then he exuded his incubus essence into Kelly. Lucy saw the electric pulses going up John’s back, she formed a psychic link, “John, use the electricity when you cum then she will begin to turn, you’re doing so well my love.” John let the kiss go, “Kelly I’m going to cum big!” “Mmm good, you’re the biggest I’ve had John, let me feel that big load that Lucy gets.” John moaned and began to shoot, he gripped Kelly’s breasts and sent sensual electricity through her making Kelly cum too. Kelly felt amazing and like she was high, John felt amazing too, his incubus sensitivity and the aphrodisiacs made his pleasure unbelievable as he shot big, filling Kelly.

She was floating on the water coming down as John came down from his high feeling Kelly’s soft skin and her breasts. John decided to try to talk to Lucy psychically, “That was amazing, but she’s nothing like you Lucy.” Lucy smiled.  Kelly opened her eyes and Lucy felt Kelly’s mind, her lust for John, her desire to want the hotel and her attraction to Lucy. Lucy moaned and psychically said,  “Feel her mind now John, see what she wants next and I will join you.” Kelly kissed John and then they swam to the yacht. They got to the ladder on the side and climbed up, giving John and fabulous view of her ass.  Kelly reach the top and helped John up. They kissed and she jerked him and moaned as he was still full hard. “Mmm you are a stud John, we can work on getting you to come with me and leave Lucy.” John played with her big and soft tits and played along with Kelly, “We will see.” He saw the picture of them having shower sex in her mind and it made him throb and started to glow. Kelly saw and thought nothing of it. “Let’s go rinse off “ “Mmm yess Kelly, you go first and I’ll join you.” Kelly ran to the shower room suddenly started the shower. “She wants shower sex Luc, she should be in the shower.” He told her telepathically. Lucy smiled and walked to the shower room and surprised Kelly.

“So you have been jealous of me Kel?” Lucy asked. “Yes, you have success, beauty and now John. I just want what you have.” Lucy caressed Kelly’s cheek, she breathed out and her essence came into Kelly. “Now you have part of what I have dear.” She said and then kissed Kelly, Kelly undid Lucy’s top and bottoms. John came down to the shower and saw them making out, instantly he twitched. “Mmm Johnny, my incubus stud, come and let us consummate our night together.” John instinctively enter the shower with the two goddesses. They each kissed him, as the water got warm they washed each other, watching them made him twitch and throb and his erection grow to its more than impressive full glory. Lucy kissed John and knelt down to tit fuck him. She wrapped her big soft tits around John, Kelly and John moaned. John looked down at Lucy and then at Kelly and he had a thought of what to do next. He communicated to Lucy telepathically. Lucy bit her lip and smiled, “Oh John that is a wonderful Idea. I love it.”

John smiled, and Lucy let his cock go. Kelly looked puzzled and sexually frustrated, Lucy caressed her face again, “Don’t worry Kelly.” They softly kissed and Kelly turned off the water. They used their body heat to dry off quickly and went to the bedroom. Lucy and Kelly knelt in front of the bed and John gave his throbbing cock a few pumps and pasted their tits. The ladies kissed all around his all around his cock and then made out with each other. They each played with their cum covered, licking their fingers clean. Kelly took some cum from her and some from Lucy and stood up to rub it in when Lucy knelt straight up and rubbed her big tit on her pussy and circled her nipple to her clit. Kelly shouted "Oh fuck" and came all over Lucy. John became extremely turned on and began leaking precum as Kelly did the same for Lucy. Lucy and John began glow. The ladies each came to him, John took Kelly thrusting into her pussy, Kelly wrapped her leg around his waist, he pumped only twice and came inside her. He quickly withdrew and Lucy jumped on to him and he planted Lucy on the bed and began ravaging her. “My queen.” “My love.” He kept saying as he thrust and kept shooting in her. Lucy felt more power coming into her and John as they glowed brighter. Kelly’s transformation was complete. All Kelly could do was watch and rub as John and Lucy went at it. John finally came down after shooting in Lucy 4 times, he withdrew and cum came out of Lucy’s pussy for the first time, Kelly quickly came and sucked it up. Lucy massaged Kelly’s head as she sucked up the excess. John flopped on the bed and the ladies cuddled with him on each side as John hugged Lucy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:51:47 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2021, 07:48:51 AM »
Hell of a job, glad you are still writing this! You've really improved chapter by chapter.  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, extreme1, Aarmax

extreme1

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 12:18:20 AM »
Absolutely awesome chapter!

St Clair2

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2021, 03:21:34 PM »
All these stories are great fun. A real fuck fest between 3 busty women.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA