Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: December 2021: Christina Aguilera  (Read 25651 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for December 2021 is...Christina Aguilera!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:

Christina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her work has earned her five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She has sold more than 75 million records worldwide, making her one of the world's best-selling music artists. In 2009, she ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, thereby becoming the youngest and the only artist under 30 to be named. Billboard recognized her as the 20th most successful artist of the 2000s, and in 2013, Time included Aguilera on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

Stories on the Site:

Anal Adventures: Christina Aguilera by Money

Being A Fan by Money

Britney & Christina Order Room Service by fqwarrior

Celebrity Limo: Christina Aguilera by Kat Jones

Christina Aguilera Again by fqwarrior

Christina Aguilera’s Art Class by Player of the Year

Dirty Business by Cadeauxxx

Drug Trials: Part 2 by Grobnar

Harem Visions: Independence Daz by KMB

Rehab From Hell: Christina Aguilera by Money

Sex For Drugs Chapter 15 by Kash_The_Priest

Media:

Photos
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Cheogh

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA