Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Antivirus warnings  (Read 1064 times)

Cadeauxxx

Antivirus warnings
« on: December 09, 2021, 09:43:33 AM »
So yesterday, my AVG software was blocking access to the site, stating URL blacklist. As of this morning, I've had a few reports of AVG with the same errors and now Avast is going off with URL: Malware blacklists.

I have spent the past two hours running checks for viruses and other errors on the site. So far, everything has come back clean. I have filed reports to both AVG and Avast about the false positive reports and I hope they can at least pinpoint me to whatever is making their software go off for the site.

If anyone is having problems right now, please let me know. Post it here.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence, apx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Antivirus warnings
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 10:57:56 AM »
As of 9:45 AM (US Central time), AVG have emailed me back.

They have removed what was a false positive from their database and the change will occur in the next 24 hours.

I'm going to need some help from people with Avast if you are still having problems. Here are the instructions I received from AVG:

If the detection persists after 24 hours, update the virus database in Avast anti-virus
1.Take a screenshot of the Avast detection dialog (Threat Secured pop-up with See details - displayed at the bottom).
2.Take a screenshot of the Avast virus database (open Avast Antivirus and go to Menu > About).
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA