Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT featuring Michelle Keegan  (Read 22119 times)

HearszAM

You Can't Always Get What You Want
With Michelle Keegan

Written by HearszAM
CODES: MF, oral, doggie, reverse cowgirl, facial, titfuck, mast, anal, ATM

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

Michelle Keegan. Actress. Model. Voted FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World for 2015.
The following story contains three parts of a sex-filled few days featuring one of Britain's finest ever females.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ACT 1 - The Husband

Mark awoke in his bed, the morning rays from the sun shining through the blinds and hitting his face. His loving wife snuggled up to him. He'd certainly hit the jackpot when he met her, proposing after a year of dating, and marrying arguably the hottest woman in Britain a couple of years later. 

But lately, their relationship had hit troubled times, not helped by the fact that Michelle Keegan had recently accepted a role in a TV series that was being filmed in South Africa. This meant that the couple would be separated for several months, but Mark promised to visit her whenever he could.
His gorgeous wife's eyelids fluttered open, wasting no time kissing her husband.

"Mmm, someone's eager!" Mark said, referring to Michelle French kissing him and sliding her hand upon his boxer shorts to rub his hardening member.

"You have no idea!" she replied, slipping her hand inside his pants to stroke his erection.

"Ohhh shit..." Mark hissed, watching Michelle drag her tongue down from his mouth to his chest, smothering his fit body with kisses.

In recent weeks, Michelle had been keen on sex at every given opportunity. Mark wasn't sure if it was because she knew they'd be apart for most of the year, but nevertheless, he was finding it difficult to keep up with her.

Before he knew it his pants were off and his modestly-sized cock was free and pointing skyward, Michelle's elegant fingers stroking his throbbing tool. Lying in between his legs, his wife made a show of her obsession with his hard cock, looking at him with those sultry dark brown eyes as she licked his stalk, bathing it in her saliva.

"Holy fuck!" he cried as she took the spongy mushroom-shaped head into her warm mouth, her husband's eyes rolling into the back of his head as Michelle sucked on his morning glory.

Like Michelle, Mark had had his fair share of partners in the past, but no woman had ever sucked cock quite as good as her. The former Coronation Street star knew how to get his juices flowing and loins tingling with her incredible mouth.

Michelle cupped his balls, using sharp nails to caress his inner thighs as she took most of his throbbing member into her mouth, gliding those soft lips up and down effortlessly. She gagged as he hit the opening of her throat, eventually deep-throating his length and smiling to herself for that achievement, a string of her saliva dangling from her chin.

Michelle got onto her knees and lay upon her husband, making out with him and grinding her hips against his. She went the night without wearing any knickers, her bare wet snatch rubbing teasingly against his length.

"I'm so fucking horny" she whispered, reaching down in between their bodies to grab him, rubbing it against her wet folds, then directing it towards her moist opening.

“Wait! Just need to grab some protection!” Mark said, halting Michelle, much to her annoyance.

She found that she’d gotten off much easier from bareback sex, but Mark being the paranoid type was always concerned about mistakes happening and not being able to pull out in time. Once his member was wrapped, the horny married couple continued.

"Fuck! I love it!” she cried with her thick Mancunian accent, dropping down his latex-covered dick so that her thighs pressed against his.

Mark could tell she was hot and ready for this, given how easily he slid into her cunt. Michelle was riding him quickly, swiveling her hips until she was completely impaled upon her husband, their bodies slapping against each other.

"Ohh, Mark… Fuck me, just like that!" she yelled, humping her flawless body so fiercely against Mark that it caused the bed railing to thump against the wall.

Michelle crossed her arms and slipped off her pink silk negligee, freeing her firm 32E-sized tits, her chocolate brown nipples hard and just as aroused as the rest of her horny body. Mark grabbed those incredible orbs, massaging her bouncing tits and tweaking her fat nipples, which only intensified the wiggling of her hips.

Michelle's love juices leaked out of her cunt as she came hard all over his steely pole, achieving an orgasm quicker than she expected. But it didn't stop her from wanting more, as she continued to relentlessly ride her husband. Michelle rubbed her pea-sized clit in the hope of climaxing again.

"C'mon fuck me! Fucking give me that cock!!" she demanded, bouncing harder and harder upon him, the Stockport-born stunner certainly knowing how to move her incredible ass in bed.

Mark agreed to her request, raising his hips off of the mattress to meet her pussy so their hips were adjoined.

"Harder! I SAID HARDER YOU PUSSY!" she shouted, lightly slapping Mark's face to his surprise.

He obliged by throttling faster into her but knew he wasn't going to be able to keep up this pace for much longer. Michelle thought she could really get his engine revving by reaching behind and underneath her ass to cup his tender balls, tickling the sensitive sacks.

"Oh Christ Michelle, don't do that..." he whimpered, knowing that if she continued, he would bring things to a premature conclusion.

"What, you mean this?" she devilishly replied, caressing his nuts with her fingertips, circling each of them.

His face grimaced as he knew that further fondling like this would surely make him cum. But worse was to follow for Mark, when he felt Michelle slip a finger under his balls and gently run her tip over his clenching anus.

"Holy fuck babe!!!" he exclaimed, his wife's touch sending shock waves throughout his body, as his cock began to spasm, pumping his pent-up load into the condom.

"Unghh, uhh, uhhh, fuckkkk!!!" he grunted as he came.

Michelle hopped off of her exhausted husband and looked down at his semi-erect member, taking it in her hand and stroking it. Mark winced as she removed the condom and took him back in her mouth, using her lips to suck off his juices from his softening penis.

"C'mon baby, you can get hard for me again, can't you?" she said, lapping at his balls in the hope he might be inspired to go again right away.

"I don't think I can babe... I mean I want to but, I've gotta be somewhere in half an hour".

The truth was Mark feared he couldn't get hard again, which you would think was impossible for anyone to believe, considering he was married to "MICHELLE KEEGAN" of all people!

Hiding her disappointment, Michelle let him get on with it, despite how incredibly aroused she still was. It was already in her mind that she was going to have to rely on her other best friend once Mark left the house. Her shiny black vibrator which she kept in her dresser drawer, had been more reliable than her partner of late.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When Mark returned home later that night, he confronted his wife about a comment she'd made at a function a few days earlier which was published in various English papers. He was embarrassed about her openly talking about their sex life, without talking to him about it first. Michelle had mentioned that she was "horny all the time", which obviously got every male fan’s attention up and down the country.

"Why on earth would you say that? Did you ever stop to think about how I'd feel??"

"I'm sorry, I was a little drunk. Besides, it's not as though it's not true. I love sex! Deal with it!"

Michelle was getting quite defensive from Mark's accusations. She thought about sex a lot of the time, even the thought of doing it with other guys she knew or had met had been entertained more than a few times. Buying herself a black vibrator was another clue. After half an hour of arguing, neither person was willing to accept blame, both standing their ground.

"Look, maybe we should take a break from each other. I mean, with you going away for work, we might as well do it now and hopefully being apart will give us a chance to start over when we see each other again".

Mark didn't want to ever say such a thing, but he believed it would be better for their relationship in the long run. He hated being angry with her and thought that this would be the best solution, rather than arguing and fighting for the rest of the night. He'd been thinking about it for a while, as he'd previously felt Michelle had openly flirted with other men at public events and purposely dressed in revealing outfits just to get their attention.

"Fine. I'll pack a bag and stay at the apartment until I fly out" she said, trying not to show how upset she was and heading for the bedroom to gather some of her things.

ACT 2 - The Assistant

Darren, like most males his age, was obsessed with Michelle Keegan. When she first made it big, he was still in his teens and would look forward to seeing her on Coronation Street. He'd collect whatever he could find on her. Magazine clippings, pictures online, and even products that she endorsed, he would buy. Darren also had a huge FHM fold-out poster of Michelle on his wall.

Now in his mid-twenties, he thought that he had landed the dream job when he answered an advert to be Michelle’s personal assistant. At the time of responding to the advert, he had no idea that it was the former Coronation Street star that he’d be working for.

So when the day arrived that he would meet her for the first time in person, Darren thought he was going to pass out. She really was as gorgeous as he hoped she would be. Michelle had always been his dream girl. It bothered him somewhat that she'd married another, but that didn't stop him from fantasizing about making her his one day. Even the fact he was much younger than her wasn't going to stop him.

Darren's job was to help organize Michelle's auditions, interviews, and photo shoots, which kept him busy throughout the day. Sometimes it was hard for him to stay focused, given her incredible beauty and whenever she was in the same room with him. When she wasn’t around, he imagined the different places that he would fuck her in. Whether it be on his work desk, in his bed, in her bed, wherever! Darren wondered if she was a screamer, the type to take control, or if she liked to be dominated.

The things he'd love to do to her if given the chance. Once he caught a glimpse of her wonderful cleavage when Michelle forgot to do up two buttons of her blouse. He pictured himself fucking those incredible tits, how they'd feel wrapped around his cock.

During one of his many daydreams, he snapped out of it when she rushed into the office that morning, needing to collect a few things before an audition. Michelle was dressed in a white top and light pink figure-hugging skirt, the slit in her dress giving Darren plenty of her smooth legs to focus on. She looked quite ravishing that morning.
Well, that was pretty much the case every single time Darren had the pleasure of being in her presence.

"Hey, Darren. I don't have much time to chat. Can you call the studio and advise them that I'll be a bit late? Also, I need you to book me a massage at the usual place for around three, and can you put my spare apartment key with the others when you get a chance and leave them in the top drawer there?”

“Yes, miss” he confidently replied.

“Hmm… She must be staying at the apartment. Sounds like she and hubby have had a disagreement again. Good…” he thought to himself.

This wasn’t the first time that Michelle had chosen to stay in the condo she owned with her husband. Darren had overheard a personal conversation of Michelle’s with one of her girlfriends about a fight she’d had with Mark and noted that she mentioned she’d be staying at their apartment that night. This was information that would become handy to him later that day.

“Dammit, where's my lipstick?"

As the stressed-out beauty fiddled through her handbag, Darren made the call to the studio to let them know that their star actress would be late. While he held the line, he watched Michelle closely as she applied an extra coat to her soft lips, giving them a ruby red colour.

Daydreaming again, he imagined those sumptuous lips wrapped around his cock, her beautiful face looking up into his eyes as she sucked his cock.

"Okay, gotta go. Thanks, Darren, you're a legend!" she said, turning to head for the door.

Whilst Darren continued to hang on the phone line, his eyes were drawn to her tight, shapely ass, shuffling hypnotically from side to side as she exited the office. If he didn't know any better, he could have sworn that she was wearing a thong underneath, as it looked like there was an imprint of one on the lower part of her tight dress.

Noticing that she left her tube of lipstick on his desk, Darren picked it up and put it against his nose, inhaling the sweet scent. He imagined kissing those full red lips, Michelle moaning in his mouth as they snogged.
With his eyes closed, again he could see Michelle back on her knees in between his legs in the very office he was currently in, this time using those incredible lips to blow his cock. He wondered how deep she could take him, smudging her lipstick so it covered his entire length in red.

There was no more denying his lust for his boss now, he had to get closer to her, and as he looked at the set of spare keys that she'd left with him, a plan began formulating in his head.

By the late afternoon, Darren finished up his work and as he was on his way home, he decided to take a detour in the opposite direction. Having snooped through Michelle's personal details in the main filing cabinet, he was able to find the address of the apartment that she was currently staying in.

Obsession over the once airport check-in girl was driving him to do this, even though it was illegal and could land him in jail if he got caught. Darren casually walked past the reception desk in the lobby area where Michelle lived, using her key to access the lift and select the appropriate floor number.

As he approached her door, he pressed his ear up against it, to see if she was home or not. Looking up and down the hallway, he made sure the coast was clear before using the spare key to enter the apartment. Despite the fact it wasn't her main home, Michelle certainly dressed the place up as she had been living there most of the time. All the rooms were fully furnished, but it was her bedroom and bathroom that intrigued him the most.

Darren went straight for her underwear draw, pulling out several lacy garments, from bras to a tiny little g-string, as well as some sexy patterned stockings that he'd seen her wear at the office before. He pocketed some of her underwear, laughing to himself as he noticed a long dildo buried underneath the drawer full of her underwear.

His heart skipped a beat as he heard the front door open, closing the drawer, and making his way into her closet before being noticed. Sure enough, Michelle had returned home, throwing her handbag and a bag of shopping onto her bed.

Darren peaked through the gaps of the wooden shutters and watched his prey as she slipped off her heels, and then each silk stocking, one by one. Michelle had nice shimmering legs, the kind you'd love to feel up for hours on end. Darren began to sweat as her jacket was soon removed, the young assistant not believing this was happening before his very eyes. And then her blouse slipped off of her incredible body, revealing Michelle's spectacular 32E-sized tits!

It was only then that Darren realized that she hadn't been wearing a bra all day. Unbeknownst to the undressing actress, she was facing the closet, baring her luscious chest to her young assistant. He began rubbing his hardening cock through his pants as she unzipped the side of her skirt, pushing them down to show the black satin panties underneath.

He had to cup his mouth as he gasped, to not give away that he was spying on her incredible strip show. By now Darren had taken out his cock, jerking it as she continued. More than anything he wanted to see that ass in that thong. And he got his wish when Michelle turned to grab her phone off the bed, to respond to a text message she had just received.

She stood there for a good minute or two, allowing Darren to have a pleasant bat whilst his eyes hungrily gazed at her picturesque derrière. Her panties barely covered any part of her delicious ass, and just when he didn't think things could get any better, Darren's eyes bulged at what she did next. Throwing her phone down onto the bed, Michelle sighed, no doubt still arguing with her husband Mark. Wanting to relieve some stress, she decided to take a nice hot shower.

Michelle took hold of her last stitch of clothing and bending over slightly, she peeled her panties down her slim legs until she was completely naked in her bedroom. Darren was in heaven as he got to see his fantasy girl’s bare naked heart-shaped ass for the first time. And when she bent over, it allowed him to also see her hot puffy cuntlips in between her succulent thighs. Michelle Keegan had arguably the most perfect-looking derrière in all of Britain.

Darren was intent on jerking himself off until he came, but once he heard the shower running in the bathroom, he held off cumming long enough to inspect his boss a little further. Exiting the closet, Darren retrieved Michelle's used panties from the floor, inhaling the warmth within the silk material and smelling her inner juices soaked into it. He kept them as a memento and momentarily thought that he'd never ever wash them.

Carefully he peeked his head into the bathroom, his whole body froze upon seeing Michelle's hot wet figure in the shower, drenched in warm water from head to toe. Darren took out his phone and began filming just as she started applying some shower lotion to her flawless body. She lathered up each of her long legs and succulent thighs.

Michelle worked her whole body, her hands rubbing over every contour and crevice. Darren was shaking as he continued filming, out of fear of getting caught but also seeing her like this. She fondled her large breasts, massaging the soapy suds into her plump chest. To Darren's surprise, the sexy brunette spent a little more time rubbing in between her legs. It was soon that he realized that Michelle was fingering her horny snatch, two of her oily digits disappearing inside her cunt.

"Mmm… F-f-fuck me..!" she moaned, clutching one of her tits as she furiously finger-banged herself.

With his cock out, Darren was stroking his cock in time with Michelle's finger play, intent on climaxing whenever she did. He pretended that she was talking to him as she screamed out in pleasure. But before he could get close to his own climax, Darren's phone began to ring, giving away his presence in her apartment.

"Is someone there?" Michelle asked as she quickly switched off the shower taps and grabbed her towel in a panic.

Darren pulled up his pants and frantically made his way out of her apartment, the closing of the front door heard by Michelle, alerting her to the fact there had been an intruder in her place just moments earlier. She called the police who advised her that they were on their way. Whilst she waited for her arrival, Michelle noticed that some of her personal belongings were missing. A part of her thought that it was probably just some crazed fan who had broken in and just wanted a souvenir. Still, she didn't feel safe until the police arrived.

Darren's heart was racing. Even as he returned home and locked the door, he worried that Michelle may have seen him or worked out who had been spying on her. But the longer the night went on, the more confident he felt that he indeed got away with it.

Sitting on his sofa watching TV and drinking a beer, he was conveniently viewing an old episode of Coronation Street, with none other than Michelle's character Tina currently on screen. Darren began watching the footage he took of her, briefly wondering how much money he could make if he decided to sell it. Whipping out his cock, he reached into his pocket to take out her used panties, wrapping them around his throbbing tool as he began to beat off.

Closing his eyes, Darren began fantasizing about being in her apartment again...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Dream Sequence)

Darren headed to Michelle's bathroom door, unashamedly watching her shower. She gave him this knowing sultry look, teasing him by purposely rubbing her shaved lips, her eyes never leaving his.

"So are you going to just stand there, or are you going to join me? I'm really dirty and want you to help me wash down my entire body".

In a flash, Darren had all his clothes off and made his way into the spacious shower, feeling a warmth spread over his skin. He looked up and down Michelle's figure, not having to imagine what her naked body looked like as he'd seen it for himself already. Darren embraced his fit-looking boss, her trim stomach pressing against his, as they began passionately making out under the shower head.

"I've dreamed about this moment ever since you started working for me, Darren. Dreaming about you touching me, kissing me, putting your big hard cock inside of me..."

In his mind, Darren watched Michelle Keegan take a firm grip of his erect penis, wanking it firmly as she planted kisses on his shoulder blade and then his chest. She looked even sexier with her soaking-wet hair. Her tongue licked and probed at his belly button as she made her way down to her knees, Darren tilting his face downwards, his eyes capturing her doggy brown ones as she took his swollen member into her hot sumptuous mouth.

Michelle cupped Darren's balls as she gorged on his prick, deep-throating him with ease.

“Take it all you horny slut!” Darren commanded, grabbing the back of Michelle’s head and fucking her glorious mouth.

She gagged and coughed as he face-fucked the gorgeous TV star, her big brown eyes looking up and pleading with him to go easier on her.

“Lick my balls while my cock is in your throat, Michelle” Darren requested.

In his dirty fantasy, Michelle obliged, somehow managing to curl her tongue to flick against his sensitive balls, even despite having his dick lodged inside her wondrous mouth.

The pair soon traded places, Michelle backed up against one of the shower walls, lifting one of her slender legs off the tiled floor as Darren ate out her smooth, hairless cunt. He could have spent hours in between those long legs and never gotten tired of it. Darren pictured the way her face contorted in ecstasy as he fucked her with his tongue.

He even imagined himself going one step further, as he lashed his tongue against her chocolate-coloured balloon knot, stabbing his tongue inside her wrinkly anus. Not content, he also made the English stunner pant anew as he ate out her dripping pussy while also fingering her flawless backside, his middle digit embedded inside her luscious asshole.

"Don't tease me, Darren. Just give me that cock and fuck me!!"

Lifting her up, Darren took the five-foot-three model as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He slid his cock into her warm velvet-like cunt, kissing her neck as he rhythmically began pounding into her.

"Oh fuck me Darren!!" she begged. Her luscious tits were bouncing erotically as he pummelled her exquisite pussy like there was no end in sight.

Darren then had Michelle bend over so he could take her from behind. He'd seen that perfect ass when she got changed and wanted nothing more than to see it ripple when he started railing into her. Michelle's large tits pressed up against the glass shower wall as Darren slammed his cock into her, hearing her gasp whenever he drove balls deep inside her.

He reached around to cup her firm hanging globes, leaning in close to kiss her and feel her tongue swirl around the inside of his mouth.

"Ohhh! You are so much bigger and better than my husband Darren. Anytime, any day and we can do this whenever you want Darren!”

“I can’t wait until you tear my panties off, bend me over, and fuck me on your work desk!”

Fantasy Michelle began shrieking as Darren really gave it to her, telling him how much she wanted to taste his cum.
On her knees in front of him, Michelle squeezed and caressed her meaty jugs whilst Darren wanked his straining cock.

"Do it, Darren. Cover my pretty face in your warm milky load!"

"Grrr!! UNGHHH! Ahhh!!!" he exclaimed, reacting to her dirty talk by plastering the married woman's face in his hot white spunk...

Darren opened his eyes to the sight of his semen soiling Michelle's underwear, which was still wrapped around his cock.
Even though it was just a fantasy he'd just had, he hoped one day to experience the real thing.

ACT 3 - The Police Officer

Michelle headed to the front door of her apartment when she heard someone knocking from the other side. She had called the police after realizing that some of her personal belongings were missing.

Sergeant Bradley Marx was taken aback when the door swung open, not realizing that it was national sex symbol Michelle Keegan who had called his station, requesting for an officer to come over to investigate the potential break-in.
The police Sergeant was well aware of who Michelle was but didn’t want to make it obvious to her that he knew that.

"Thanks for coming. You'll have to excuse the mess, I'm still a little shaky. Sorry, I'm Michelle", she said, shaking his hand.

After introducing himself, Brad could tell that she was still in a little shock and informed her that he'd have to go through her apartment to take down some details. He tried not to stare at her pretty features for too long and briefly wondered if she was wearing anything underneath her silk robe.

“No signs of forced entry”, he said as he examined the front door.

“Usually the perpetrator is someone you might know Miss Keegan. Does anyone else have access to your apartment?"

"Just my husband. I have a spare key at the office but it's kept in a safe that only I can access".

Despite the situation, Michelle felt a warming tingle between her legs as she watched the officer look around her apartment. He definitely kept in shape and was easy on the eye. And she detected a North American accent after hearing him speak.

“You’re American?”

“Canadian actually. I was an officer at the main precinct in Toronto and was offered an opportunity to move here about a year ago, and they recently made me Sergeant.”

“Wow… That’s a big move… So do I call you Officer or Sergeant Marx?”

Michelle was flirting with the local policeman. She’d always had a thing for a man in uniform and wasn’t ashamed of making that known.

“Sergeant is fine, miss. So what exactly is missing here?" he asked.

"Well, whoever was in here took some of my clothing, underwear specifically. Also one of my private photo albums. Let's just say if those pictures ever end up online, it would ruin me! Come to think of it, stuff from the office has gone missing of late as well, like hair ties and some of my lipstick".

"So maybe it could be someone very close to you. I'd probably rule out your husband as there'd be no reason for him to do this".

"Well we're kind of taking a break at the moment. We got into a heated argument just before this all happened".

Hearing Michelle mention that she wasn't attached to anyone at the present time brought a smile to Brad's face. Still, he had to maintain a professional attitude to what was going on here.

"It's unlikely that your husband did this if things from your office have gone missing. Look, I'll be in touch, lock your doors, maybe put something heavy up against it just for tonight and if you remember anything or have any information that you think could help, this is my personal number. You can call me anytime".

Brad handed Michelle his business card, before heading out of her apartment. The officer exhaled deeply, due to being in the presence of such a breathtaking woman.

Darren sat on his sofa watching some TV, when all of a sudden there was a knock on his door, late at night.
With a look of guilt across his face when he noticed two police officers standing there, with a warrant to search his place, he knew he was in big trouble.

Sure enough, Sergeant Bradley Marx and his partner found what they were looking for. Rummaging through every room of his small apartment, they found several pairs of Michelle's panties, even some that she hadn't mentioned were missing. The lipstick she said was missing was in a bedside table draw and Darren also had a wall in the spare bedroom dedicated to her, featuring numerous photos from previous men's magazine shoots.

It was like an obsessed fans shrine in her honour, including pictures from the missing photo album she had mentioned.

They arrested Darren on the spot, escorting him out of his apartment and down to the waiting police car in the parking lot. Even though it was nearly eleven o'clock at night, and Sergeant Marx’s shift was over, he was a little hesitant to call Michelle at such a late hour. Biting the bullet, he began dialing her number.

"Hello?" Michelle answered within seconds of her mobile ringing.

"Hi Miss Keegan, this is Officer Brad Marx. My apologies for calling so late, but we found out who was in your apartment earlier this evening".

"Oh my God, who??" she quizzically asked.

"Turns out your assistant Darren has had more than a little crush on you. We found all the stuff you listed at his place, as well as the spare key you thought was in your safe at the office. If you'd like I could drop by your place now and give you your stuff. Or would you prefer I come over in the morning, given the late hour?”

“No, no… You can drop by now if you want?” Michelle replied, trying not to act too excited.

"Okay, I'll be there in about twenty minutes".

Hanging up the phone, Michelle sighed as she put two and two together, realising that Darren taking her personal items made complete sense. It only dawned on Michelle why it was her assistant. The way Darren looked at her, how he was willing to go and above to make her happy. The extra-second glances he would sometimes take when he was looking at her.

This wasn’t just a crush, it was a stalker-like obsession...

Michelle answered the door in a different coloured robe as opposed to earlier in the night, dark silk black nightwear going all the way down to her ankles. She escorted Sergeant Marx to her living room, wanting to know desperately how he worked out that it was Darren all along that stole her belongings.

"So how did you figure out it was him?"

"When I left here earlier I decided to ask the guys down in your reception if I could look at their security cameras around about the time you said someone had been in the apartment. Luckily, we had security at your office that was able to identify Darren from a printout we faxed them a couple of hours ago. Once we confirmed it was him, we headed over to his place. He's been arrested and held in our cell down at the precinct until we can gather all the details as to charge him properly".

Michelle just sat there in silence, still in disbelief that this all happened right under her nose. But she was also amazed at how quickly Sergeant Marx was able to not only retrieve her stuff but also how he worked out that Darren was the culprit.

"Anyways, I should go, as you probably want to get some sleep”, Brad said, feeling like the TV star wanted to be left alone with her thoughts.

"Actually I just opened a bottle of wine. Care to join me for a glass?"

Brad found it impossible to say no to her, given she was a widely recognized sex symbol. After a good half an hour of drinking and getting to know each other, he explained why he moved from Toronto to London and what it was like to be a cop. Michelle was soon falling for her new hero, hanging on his every word.

In her slightly drunken state, her robe had parted to show she was wearing some lacy underwear underneath, not going unnoticed by the officer. Her gorgeous eyes drowned into his, and she was hoping he would make a move on her. But out of fear, Sergeant Marx held off in case he misread the situation. She was, after all, a married woman.
So Michelle decided to take matters into her own hands.

"By the way, I feel like I haven't properly thanked you.."

Before he could tell Michelle it wasn't necessary, she had snuggled up close to him, pressing her moist lips against his and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Woah... I can't say I was expecting that Miss Keegan" he gasped, blown away by her forwardness.

“How about this then?”

Michelle continued the passionate embrace, running her fingers up and down his firm chest. The officer responded by running his hands up and down her stockinged legs, squeezing her thighs which caused her to moan into his mouth. She soon shed her silk robe, showing the surprised Sergeant her lacy lingerie underneath.

“I think you probably deserve more than a kiss" she cheekily remarked, flashing those pearly whites of hers.

"What did you have in mind… Ohh!” Brad said in shock, as Michelle went straight for the hard pouch in his pants.

"Let me show you my gratitude.."

With a giggle, the sultry siren slid down on her knees between his legs, unfastening his pants and then slipping a hand inside his underwear, fishing out his solidified cock. Michelle was pleasantly surprised at its length, his thick eight-inch member throbbing within her palm.

"Uhhh" Brad uttered as Michelle took his swollen dick into her wet mouth, making slurping noises as she enthusiastically blew him.

Michelle had already made her mind up once she knew that Bradley was coming over to her place, at this very late hour, that she was going to show him one hell of a good time, whether he wanted it or not. Just like her recent quote in various papers suggested, Michelle was horny all the time, and she yearned for Officer Marx’s cock to be inside her soaking wet cunt.

"Mmm… Your cock smells so good.." she moaned when she got the chance to catch her breath.

She dribbled some saliva onto him, jerking his throbbing member with both hands and rubbing the tip with her thumb every so often, which emitted some small gasps from the excited police officer.

“Ohh, Michelle… Now you’re just teasing me.”

“That’s not teasing, Brad” she replied with a sexy smile, still sliding her manicured fingers up and down his lubricated pole.

“This is teasing…”

And with that, Michelle pressed the head of his cock against the flat of her tongue, rolling it around the soft, bulbous crown, her eyes looking into his while she did this. The officer grimaced at the feeling of her wonderful tongue as it worked its way around him, and then up and down his thick meat pipe.

After a couple of minutes of wonderful torture, Michelle moved her head back between his legs to suck just the tip of his cock, still looking at him with those bedroom eyes and using her luscious lips to suction firmly around his bellend. She soon went back to taking his cock deep inside her mouth, almost trying to choke herself on his long, thick shaft.

Brad's was doused in her saliva, representing how much of a wet sloppy blow job she was giving him. He had seen pictures of her dressed in sexy lingerie before in magazines like FHM, but this was something else. Michelle wore a sexy corset, sheer stockings with a silk pair of black panties. The insatiable brunette smacked the spongy head against her tongue, before diving down to take him into her throat this time.

“Oh, Michelle! You’re gonna make me cum!”

He placed a hand on the top of Michelle’s bobbing head, running her silky brunette locks through his fingers and she sucked his cock like it owed him money. Soon enough, he started to get that familiar feeling in the pit of his balls. Just thinking about having the gorgeous soap star’s gorgeous face buried in his lap was enough to make the panting officer’s knees buckle, and he helplessly spurted several ropes of his semen into her wet sucking mouth.

“NGHH!!” he groaned.

To her credit, Michelle never relented in orally pleasuring Brad. She was deadly serious when she said she wanted to show her gratitude, and this was the best way she knew how. But now that he’d had a sample, he wanted the whole thing!

Carrying the horny actress to her bed, he lay her down and discarded her panties, Michelle instinctively spreading her long slim legs to show him her perfectly waxed pussy.

"Ohhh God!!" she whimpered as the officer dove in between her supple thighs to eat out her sopping wet taco.

He really was quite talented with his tongue, knowing when and where to flick it, and even doubling up by finger fucking her greasy hole until he was buried up to the second knuckle.

"Holy shit!!! So fucking good!!"

Michelle's hips gyrated and she forced her pussy against his working mouth. Her head tilted back as his tongue dabbed at her taint. Her eyes widened when his tongue made contact with her clenching bunghole. She loved feeling him teasing her tight anus, rubbing her slit just to add to the wondrous feelings going on down there.

"Give me your cock Sergeant Marx!” Michelle begged, pulling him up so he was now hovering above her.

Before he went any further, she wanted to assure him that this was a “one-time-only” offer.

"Look, I just want you to know that I'm still married and I still plan to work things out with my husband. So consider this to be your lucky night!" 

“Sure thing” he responded, before suggesting something before they continued.

“Um… I have a condom in my wallet. I’m just gonna get it.”

Before he could move, Michelle pinned him down, pressing her hands against his chest.

“NO! No condoms! I want you just the way you are.”

“I want to feel that lovely cock of yours thrusting inside of me, with nothing in between us. You got it?”

“Yes ma’am” he replied, submitting to her demand.

Sergeant Marx figured that Michelle was prepared and took precautions, so he didn’t bother to make mention of this.
Brad hungrily kissed her, then grabbed his turgid member and placed it at her warm, soaking-wet entrance. The pair groaned deeply as he successfully drove his entire length beyond her sticky wet folds. He relentlessly pummelled the highly aroused Mancunian, his thick girth stretching her cunt walls to their limit as he tightly squeezed those firm ass cheeks.

“Ohh fuck yes!” Michelle cried, letting Bradley thrust his cock up into her pulsing pussy, coating his length in her secretions.

Turning her over onto her back, Michelle wrapped her long slender stockinged legs around his waist, rubbing the soles of her feet against his working buttocks. The only thing that could be heard in her bedroom was her soft deep moans, the squeaking of the bed frame, and his thighs slapping against hers as he pounded her hot celebrity cunt.

“Ohh yes! Harder! Give it to me!” she wailed.

After triumphantly making Michelle cum from the intense sensations he created for her with his rock-hard shaft, the sweaty duo kept the bed rocking, until she decided to sit back upon him. Michelle was doing deep knee-bends while she rode his hard member, soon stripping off of her black satin corset. Brad had a great view of her large, phenomenal breasts, jiggling enticingly in front of his face. Her puffy nipples were like two erasers, begging to be licked and sucked on.

As she began riding his slimy pole, the off-duty policeman couldn't help himself, cupping both of those sensational tits in each hand and putting his lips against one of her fleshy globes, scraping his teeth against the tender nub. Just the feeling of his mouth on her tits caused Michelle to rock upon him harder and made her go crazy with unabated lust.

"Oh my God!! I'm cumming….again!!!"

"Ahhhh! Fuck YESSS!!!" Brad grunted as they simultaneously climaxed together, the officer blowing his wad inside her convulsing pussy.

Michelle and Brad lay next to each other on the bed, both moaning in the afterglow of sex. They tried to catch their breaths, their naked bodies covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Wow… That was amazing.." Michelle heaved.

"Tell me about it!" Brad replied, looking up at the ceiling and still seeing stars.

With much astonishment, Michelle looked down between Brad's legs and noticed that he was still rock hard, his shaft looking more impressive than ever.

"Are you really still hard??" she asked, almost thinking her eyes were deceiving her.

"Yeah, baby… I guess you have that effect on me! You ready to go again?" he asked, shifting his body so he was kneeling in between her splayed legs, getting ready to re-enter her inflamed pussy.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, I'm really sensitive down there. I'm not sure I could handle another round of you inside me there.

She somewhat felt guilty about denying him the chance to continue, even though she was still sexually excited and desperate for more.

"So what should we do then?" he asked, taking her hand so she could grab his tool and see just how aroused he still was.

"How about you give this a try?" she seductively suggested, moving his length below her slit so the tip of his cock was nestled against her tight little asshole.

Her back door was already pretty well lubed up, thanks to the excess amount of juices that she had released out of her neighbouring orifice throughout the night. But that didn't stop Keegan from gritting her teeth and clenching the bed sheets tightly as Brad penetrated her ass with the tip of his thick member.

"God that's a tight fucking hole!!" he grimaced as he worked more of his cock into her ass, sodomizing one of Britain's finest females only a few hours after meeting her for the first time.

Watching Michelle rub her bulging clitoris only encouraged him further, sliding his cock into her stretched shitter until he was buried all the way inside her celebrity ass. After several minutes, she was enjoying the wonders of anal sex, egging her new lover on with dirty remarks.

"Give it to me! C'mon, fuck my arse!!"

The tension around his thrusting cock was immense. He could feel her anal muscles working him over, milking his dick to try and coax him to release any reserves he had left over. But Michelle didn't allow it just yet. She was now riding him again, with his dick still lodged inside her shaking booty.

They were face to face now, Michelle pulled at the tie around his neck as she was grinding her ass in his lap. Her head tilted back as she moaned for a third time that she was cummimg all over again.

Knowing that she was tired and unmoving, Brad took control, lying back on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge, getting Michelle to lay her caramel-coloured body upon him in reverse cowgirl style. She rested her hands and feet on his knees and thighs, impaling her gaping asshole back onto his cock.

With her eyes closed, she began groaning loudly as Brad's hips thrust upward off of the bed so he could fuck Michelle's ass to his heart's content. He alternated between holding her slim hips and cupping those bountiful breasts, making sure he gave her ass everything he had left. Michelle turned her face slightly to kiss Brad, then massaged her tongue against his.

Having her legs spread wide, allowed him to snake a hand along her fit flat stomach, and then down to her inflamed cunt so he could dance his fingers over her sensitive slit. This caused Michelle to bounce her round delicious derriere against his embedded cock.

"Ohhh, Michelle… You're going to make me cum…"

"Do it! Cum in my arse you stud!!"

"Unghhhh!!" Brad sighed as he came, letting loose deep inside Michelle's bowels.

She allowed him to stay the night, feeling safe and secure in his arms despite the fact her former assistant-turned-stalker was now behind bars. Michelle arose early the next morning to see Brad looking down at her, the officer admiring her beauty, despite no makeup and her hair looking quite dishevelled.

"Morning… You sleep okay?” she asked, stretching her arms and then kissing him deeply.

"The best I have in a long time" he responded, then kissing Michelle with a long, drawn-out liplock.
She pulled the sheets away to unveil his still rock-hard cock.

"Wow, does that thing ever go down?" she giggled, taking hold of his erection, amazed at his staying power.

"Sorry… It must be because these things are absolutely incredible" he replied as he cupped her mountainous bare naked tits.

Michelle let him have his way with them, the officer fervently sucking on her milky mounds. She stroked his cock as he went at her twins, then realized that she was going to be late for a meeting if they stayed in bed much longer.

"Wait..wait.. I can't, I mean, I have a meeting I have to get to. We don't have much time, actually, very little time".

Trying to be somewhat of a gentleman, Brad didn't try to change her mind, given the incredible night that they had shared.

"All good Miss Keegan, I'm sure I'll manage.”

She could tell there was some disappointment in his voice and also noticed that he hadn't taken his hands off of her chest. An idea sprung to mind for the highly desired actress.

"Well, how about you get up here, and fuck my tits?"

"Really? You sure?"

"Do it quick as the clock is ticking officer".

He hurriedly sat on Michelle's stomach as she spread her legs wide and started to rub her clit. She let out a moan as soon as she touched it and reached down with her other hand, sliding in two fingers with ease.

"My god I am so fucking wet" Keegan moaned, which only turned the copper on more.

He licked the palm of his hand and then stroked his cock quickly a few times as he took in the sexy sight of her laying there masturbating.

“Come on… My tits are dying to be fucked."

Without deliberating any further, Brad slipped his hard cock between Michelle's large soft breasts, groaning as the wonderful tender flesh closed around him. The feeling for Sergeant Marx was amazing. Michelle's jugs were incredibly soft and felt nice and warm against his hard cock.

He began to slide his cock back and forth in a fucking motion as Michelle squeezed her tits a bit harder around his thrusting member. She spat in between her generous cleavage to keep his tool well lubricated.

She seemed to like seeing his long cock in between her mounds, the man upon her letting out a big moan as he thrust quicker between her deep cleavage. He briefly looked behind him to see her hands busily working on her pussy, the luscious starlet had two fingers from one hand in her cunt, whilst she worked her clit with the other, juices aplenty already leaking out of her glistening twat.

"Move a little bit forward so I can get you in my mouth."

Brad moved his hips forward until he had the spongy light purple-coloured head between her soft lips. Michelle began to move her head back and forth as he fucked both her tits and mouth at the same time. She was moaning loudly now and her body was shaking as she sucked his cock.

The officer couldn't help but squeeze her fat nipples hard and she moaned even louder around his dick, running the tip of her tongue against his sensitive bellend as he continued to tit fuck her. The feeling was incredible and he was close to the edge. Michelle was now slurping loudly on his cock and he could hear her fingers sloshing in and out of her moistened pussy.

“Stop!”

Bradley was surprised when Michelle spat his cock out of her mouth to speak.

“Fuck the goddamn meeting!”

“I need you to fuck me, and do it like it’s the last time either of us will ever have sex again!”

Michelle had this look of wanton lust in her eyes. The continual triple-finger banging she gave herself, while also sucking the Canadian copper off while he fucked her tits, was enough to make her give in to her sexual desires.
Before Bradley did that, he crushed his strong body upon Michelle’s, making out with the stunning British sexpot.

Since Michelle had already cheated on her husband, she figured that it couldn’t possibly get any worse, so having Bradley help to satisfy her sexual cravings was the only thing that mattered at that moment.

Brad took hold of his stiff pole, rubbing the head along Michelle’s soft labia. Without any warning, the excited officer drove his entire length inside the surprised Mancunian, pumping her pussy over and over until she was shrieking like a banshee.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!”

Bradley obliged, grabbing at her fleshy balloons as he rhythmically pumped in and out her inflamed cunt.
The brunette goddess had each hand under her knees, holding her legs up and apart, the foreign officer able to watch himself fuck the one and only Michelle Keegan.

Asking for a breather, Bradley slid his soiled penis out of Michelle’s dripping slot and grunted when he felt her lips back on his cock, taking him back inside her mouth to savour her own juices. Once she’d had her fill, Michelle faced away from Sergeant Marx and presented her impeccable derriere to him, on her hands and knees and resting her face on the bed.

“Do me from behind. I love it from behind” is all she said, spreading her legs slightly so he could eye those delicious lips.

Kneeling behind the British goddess, they both groaned in unison when he buried his wick inside of her again.
Michelle was moaning anew, letting out several gasps as she felt Bradley bottom out inside of her.

“Oh, Michelle! You are so fucking hot!”

“Don’t stop fucking me Bradley!” she demanded, her glorious tits, swaying and slapping together as he mercilessly railed into her from behind.

The scene was made all the better because the pair were facing Michelle’s bedroom mirror, allowing them to see each other in this most primal of sexual positions. Bradley loved the way Michelle’s face contorted and her mouth widened whenever he drilled into her dripping pussy, holding her hourglass hips and giving her a morning shag to remember.
He was all over the tanned stunner now, his thighs pressed up against her tight little ass, and his hands reaching underneath Michelle to squeeze and molest her incredible rack.

Arching his back so he was upright again, he salivated at the sight of his cock moving in and out of her slick vagina. Pulling her tender cheek apart, he got a much better look at her twitching anus, the same one that he’d gloriously defiled the night before. Looking over her shoulder, Michelle knew instantly what was on Bradley’s mind.

Before he could even ask, she spoke up.

“Do it, Bradley... Put it in my ass.”

Like a kid of Christmas Day, the officer’s eyes lit up as he painfully withdrew his cock from her pussy, tilting the head upwards and resting it against her tight-looking asshole.

“Here we go”, he said softly, taking a hold of her shoulder with one hand and pressing the head of his cock against her backdoor, grunting as she felt her resisting sphincter give way a second time so his thick member made its way inside her flawless behind.

“Oh shit!” Michelle panted, not as prepared as she thought she would be for early morning anal sex.

She moved a hand between her hands to rub her sensitive slit, as Bradley started to work more of his cock inside her incredible booty.

“Oh… God! Your ass feels amazing!” Bradley moaned with desire as he got a steady rhythm going, to the point that his cock was all the way inside Michelle Keegan’s ass for the second time in the past ten or so hours.

Last time seemed like a blur to him, a wonderful fantasy. But this time, having a national sex symbol on all fours, moaning and panting while his dick was buried inside her perfect ass made him savour the moment this time around.

“Harder! Pound my ass!” she groaned.

Michelle on the other hand was going out of her mind due to the double stimulation. Her fingers were working furiously against her clitoris and jamming into her dripping twat while Bradley pounded her stretched anus with no hint of ever stopping.

The officer could feel Michelle’s anal muscles working overtime, clenching and spasming around his thrusting member, almost as if it was trying to siphon his impending climax from him as soon as possible.

“I think I’m gonna cum, Michelle”, he said, almost out of breath.

The stimulation on his end was almost too much.

“Let me know when you’re about to blow, handsome” she softly replied, peering back at him with those bedroom eyes.

Despite the sawing eight-inch cock moving back and forth out of her loosened anus, she had never looked more beautiful to Bradley.

"Now baby, now!!!" he groaned, alerting Michelle that he was about to blow.

“Take it out!” she cried.

Brad slipped his dick out of her now gaping hole, the panting officer jerking his dick excitedly as Michelle kneeled in front of him, the head of his penis right in front of her gorgeous face.

"On my tits! Cover me with your load!" Michelle offered, pulling her tits apart and flicking her tongue out to give him options to aim at.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkkk!!!" Brad exclaimed as he shot rope after rope of white gooey semen all over Michelle Keegan's gorgeous smiling face, and glazing her naked chest.

Michelle sucked him dry, despite the fact that his cock had been deep in her ass just moments earlier.

Brad headed back to the police precinct after he left Michelle's place, looking to go through some paperwork regarding the events of the past twenty-four hours. One of his fellow officers handed him Darren's phone, allowing him to see if there was anything else he was hiding, regarding his obsession with Michelle.

Going through her assistant's phone, Brad was surprised to find the video that he filmed of Michelle showering. Despite knowing full well that he was breaking the law, Sergeant Marx went against his better judgment, quickly sending a copy of the footage to his own cell, before deleting the original video from Darren's phone.

The End.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 09:49:49 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

VSM14

Re: YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT featuring Michelle Keegan
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 02:01:25 PM »
What a story this was.

I love how you included different characters and a dream sequence. The cop was a unique addition to spice things up. A story like this breaks down every fantasy one could have with her.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

HearszAM

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 09:31:44 AM »
Cheers mate.

It was somewhat based on a soft-core porn flick where this local news reporter is dating a guy at the start and naturally a sex scene opens the film.
Then he has to move away for work or whatever and they decide to break up.

Her personal assistant, a male, is obsessed with her and he tries to help her find local major news stories to report on (he's the one committing the crimes I think) and there's a fantasy sex scene he has of her.
He thinks doing this will impress her which obviously it doesn't when she finds out. 

When she realises that something feels wrong or strange like she's being followed, she gets the police involved and her assistant is eventually arrested.

The final scene is her having sex with the police officer.

Certainly a story that's different to all the other ones I've written, but it works. ;) 

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 06:46:54 PM »
This story was fantastic. One of the top tier best I have read on here.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM, Blocboy VC

HearszAM

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 09:57:42 AM »
Thanks, Diamond, much appreciated.
I wrote it a few years ago but fixed a few scenes and extended parts of it.
Came up alright I think  :D

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA