Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 18: Holly Willoughby  (Read 56234 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 18: Holly Willoughby
« on: August 05, 2022, 02:51:10 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 18: Holly Willoughby

I was awakened from a nap by the sound of my phone buzzing. The caller ID said Greg. "Ugggghhhh" I groaned as I answered. "What?"

Greg actually sounded somewhat excited. "Chase? You remember when you told me about Kate Winslet mentioning her friend Holly?"

"Yeah. You said you thought it could be one particular Holly but..."

Greg cut me off. "It is!!! Holly Willoughby called me earlier!"

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"Oh right, you're American." Greg said sounding somewhat deflated. "She's a morning news presenter over here. And from what Ed told me about you, she's very much your type."

"Okay then. When's the shoot?" I asked.

"Today at 4 p.m." Greg replied. "You really don't know who she is?"

"No."

"She's a presenter on This Morning. Being American, I guess you'd say host or anchor. Look her up, Chase. Very much your type if Ed is to be believed."

"Okay. Fine. I'll Google her. You said 4 p.m. right? Where? The studio?"

"Yes Chase. She'll meet you at the studio at 4 p.m. Also someone else I think is your type called. I gave her your phone number."

I sighed. "Okay, Greg. We'll talk later."

He hung up and I typed the name Holly Willoughby into Google. "Whoa." I said as my screen filled with images of the busty blonde TV host. She was definitely my type.

My phone rang again. Christina Hendricks' picture appeared. I looked around and called out "Taylor?"

Silence. No sign of Taylor so I answered. "Hello, Miss Hendricks."

"Hi baby." She purred. "You busy today?"

"I have a shoot at 4 but it's only..." I checked my watch. "...one. Why?"

"Just wanted to see you. The girls missed you."

"The girls?" A picture message from her  came in. I opened it. Christina was topless, her massive tits exposed. "Oh those girls..."

Christina giggled. "Yeah silly, those girls. They miss you. The rest of me does too."

"Remember where the pub we met at the other day is?"

"Yes I do baby. Why? You don't want to just come over?"

I sighed. "No, not just yet. I've just...I just want to do this differently."

"Oh...okay. I'll meet you there, Chase." Christina hung up and I thought to myself "Are you really about to do this again???" I decided yes I was and headed out the door to the pub.

Christina was waiting for me in a white t-shirt that displayed her enormous tits. I sat down at her table and she handed me a beer. "So you missed me?" I asked.

"Yeah, Chase. I did. Ever since you kissed me when we met a few weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about you." She leaned forward and touched my cheek. "I think I've fallen in love with you..."

I smiled. "Good because I feel the same way. But there's a problem."

"My husband and I divorced. Not too long after our shoot, actually." Christina said.

I tensed up a bit. Christina noticed and said "It wasn't your fault, honey."

"Glad to hear that but the problem is..."

"I know. Taylor. Well we'll just make sure she doesn't find out about us." Christina smiled.

"Deal. But...this is an actual relationship not just a friends-with-benefits thing. Okay? I've done that before."

"I know. I saw you with Carly Pearce a couple times in L.A. Don't worry. I'll keep my mouth shut." Christina smiled.

I looked at my watch. 3:55. "Shit. I've gotta go. Got a shoot with some newscaster named Holly in five minutes." I paid for the drinks and took Christina's hand. We walked outside and she said "Hey, mister photographer."

I looked at her. "Yes, Christina?"

She kissed me. I pulled her close and kissed her deep. I heard the click of a camera shutter and broke the kiss. "I heard a camera."

"So?" Christina whispered.

"This is supposed to be secret!" I looked around.

"Honey...London is a big tourist city. There's cameras all around. It's not paparazzi. Relax." She kissed me again.

I decided she was right. I kissed her and said "I gotta go, baby. I'll call you tonight."

"Have fun." Christina kissed my cheek and I walked to the studio. I arrived just as Holly did.

"Are you Chase the photographer?"

"I am indeed, Miss Willoughby."

"Call me Holly, please." As I shook the hand she held out, my eyes were drawn to her breasts, perfectly displayed in her low-cut white dress. The stirring in my boxers began.

I opened the door and said "After you."

Holly smiled. "Such a gentleman, Chase." She walked inside and I checked out her ass. "Nice..."

"What was that?" Holly asked.

"Uh...Nice dress." I said, wondering if she'd caught me staring at her.

"Thank you." She stood in front of the backdrop and struck a pose. "Shall we begin?"

I snapped the first picture and said "Of course."

Nearly an hour later, I took one more picture and said "Okay, Holly. We're through!"

Holly smiled. "Well, Mr. Chase, I must say as far as shoots go, this one has been quite pleasurable."

"Good. Just to be totally honest, I had absolutely no idea who you were when Greg told me about you."

Holly giggled. "Well I vaguely knew of you by two reputations. I asked my dear friend Kate Winslet about the second one."

"Yeah, both true." I grinned.

Holly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. My eyes widened as her breasts popped out.

"You like my boobs?" She asked.

"God yes!" I said. I quickly pulled my jeans and boxers off and my hardening member sprang free.

Holly didn't say a word but just knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. "Oh shit..." I moaned.

Holly looked up at me and winked. She released me from her mouth and said "Want to fuck the tits you've been staring at all afternoon?"

"Oh fuck yeah I do!" I exclaimed

Holly wrapped her tits around my cock and said "Do it, Chase! Fuck my big boobs!"

I started humping her chest like a man possessed. She bent down and licked the tip of my cock as it poked through the top of her cleavage.

Holly looked me in the eyes. "Lay down! I need this cock inside me NOW!"

I laid down. Holly stood up and slowly removed her lace thong. I noticed that she had a neatly trimmed hairy patch above her dripping pussy lips. She lowered herself down onto my waiting cock. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk!!!" She moaned as she started bouncing up and down.

"So fucking good!!!" I groaned. I grabbed Holly's hips and started thrusting up into her

"FUCK YES CHASE! HARDER!!! MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!!!" Holly screamed as she dug her nails into my chest and dragged them down leaving scratch marks.

I thrust up into her as hard as I could, trying to push her over the edge. It didn't take long.

"CUMMING!!!!!!" Holly screamed as her pussy tightened and drenched my cock in her nectar.

I rolled her onto her back before she could recover from her orgasm and kept pounding into her.

"YESSSS CHASE MORE!!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!"

I gave her all I had until I felt the all too familiar throbbing start in my cock.

"Holly, I'm gonna..."

"CUM ON MY BOOBS!!!"

I quickly pulled out of Holly's pussy and straddled her chest and started fucking her big tits one last time.

"Give it to me, Chase! Cum all over my tits!"

"FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" I moaned as the cum shot out of me all over Holly's tits.

"Mmmmmm, wow. I haven't been fucked like that in some time." Holly gasped for breath.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself." I panted. I got off Holly's chest and helped her up.

As we dressed, Holly asked me a question. "Chase? How old are you?"

"Thirty-two. Why?"

"So you're not that much younger than me. I'm forty-one so...nine years, I believe?"

"Yeah."

"Are you single?" Holly asked.

"No I'm not. This sounds a lot like an interview, Miss Willoughby."

"Oh no, Chase. It's not. Just curious. Your girlfriend...does she know about you doing this? The..." She hesitated, trying to find the words.

"As long as I come home to her after the shoots, she is okay with it. Any more questions?"

Holly said "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"It's okay. I've just been super on edge lately."

We walked outside. Holly hailed a taxi and said "Bet you'll know who I am now."

I laughed. "Definitely I will."

Holly kissed my cheek. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Chase." She got in the taxi, waved through the window and the taxi took off.

I stood there for a minute, wondering why she asked all those questions. I shrugged it off and checked my phone and saw a text from Taylor.

"Hi, babe. Staying with Sophie tonight. You gonna be okay by yourself?"

I sent two texts. The first was a reply to Taylor.  "Yeah I'll be okay. Just leaving the studio after a shoot. Tell Sophie I said hi."

The second was to Christina. "Taylor's staying with a friend tonight so I'm all yours."

Christina replied "Hurry up and get here. The girls are waiting...along with the rest of me." A fully nude selfie came with it.

I texted back "On my way" and my phone rang. An unknown number but I answered. "Hello?"

A woman said "I hope I have the right person. Is this Chase the photographer?"

"Yes ma'am it is. Who is this?"

"Oh good. I found you. Greg Clark gave me your number. My name is Lucy Pinder..."

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, Nikko, Dexter07, BigTitsEnjoyer

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 18: Holly Willoughby
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 06:19:32 PM »
Another fine chapter. I see you've got big plans after this ending.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 02:11:54 AM »
Another fine chapter. I see you've got big plans after this ending.

Oh definitely.   @@

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 06:22:13 PM »
Someone has been busy!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA