Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ann Curry Teasing at a Bookstore  (Read 1248 times)

crazy4ann

Ann Curry Teasing at a Bookstore
« on: August 18, 2022, 11:34:59 AM »
I’m sitting in a comfortable chair browsing thru a best seller at one of
Manhattan’s large bookstore. I happen to look up and can’t believe my eyes. There is Ann Curry, the woman that I have masturbated over since I was in junior high, riding the down escalator. Ann is wearing a button down shirt, a short pleated skirt, knee high socks, loafers and a plaid bow in her hair. Her glasses are perched on her nose. Ann looks like a cute and sassy college coed instead of the glamorous and sophisticated woman that she is.
She gets off the escalator, walks by me and goes to a nearby shelf of books. I can’t take my eyes off of her. Ann is more beautiful in person than on TV, and “God!” she is so very sexy. As I watch her scan the books my cock is twitching pleasantly in my shorts. The book she wants is on the very top shelf. As she stretches to reach the book her skirt pulls-up revealing her luscious, well-rounded panty covered ass to my lusting eyes.
She takes the book and walks over to sit in a chair directly across from me.
Ann is sitting with her legs together as she skims the book she selected. While I’m looking at her, I’m fucking her with my eyes and my mind. Ann nonchalantly spreads her knees a little bit at a time until they are wide apart. I now have a perfect view of her gorgeous thighs and the soft mound of her pussy pressing against her satin white panties. My eyes are locked between her open legs. As I stare at Ann’s crotch, I can’t help but imagine the juicy treasure that her panties cover. Ann looks up from her book and grins. A grin that seems to say, “I know what you’re looking at and what
you’re thinking”. She brings her sexy legs back together. I sheepishly
turn away and try to read the book that I have, but after a few minutes I begin to stare at her again.
Ann sees that my eyes are glued on her. She gives me that famous Ann Curry  flirty smile as as places the book on a table. Once again she spreads her sexy legs far apart. As before I could see between her well-toned, luscious thighs up to the glorious arch of her pubic mound. Ann places her left hand on her thigh and with her index finger she idly strokes the bulging front of her panties. The stroking begins to produce a perceptible crease that gradually becomes deeper. Ann winks at me and licks her lips. I simply smile back while using every ounce of my will power to hold back my cum from exploding out of my hard, hot, throbbing cock. She pulls the crotch
of her panties aside and pushes the tip of her middle finger into her pussy. Ann looks wide-eyed at me as she works the finger rapidly in and out of her love tunnel. After a couple of minutes she pulls the finger out of her pussy and sticks it in her mouth, giving it head as if it were a cock. While she sucks on her finger, she is also rubbing her pussy with slow circular motions. Her body begins to twitch convulsively. Ann closes her eyes, clenches her thighs around her hand as her entire beautiful body shakes with the tremors of her orgasm. I can’t believe that I’m watching Ann Curry, the woman of my wet dreams, having an orgasm. I would give my left nut to be
between her thighs with my tongue deep in her spasming pussy lapping up her feminine slime.
When Ann’s orgasm subsides she gets up as if nothing has happened and goes to the ladies room. In the meantime, I sit stupefied. I’m sweating and my cock is throbbing and pounding against my pants demanding to be set free. But, I know that if I touch it I’ll blow my load in my pants. After a few minutes Ann comes out of the ladies room. She walks over to me and gives me what she has crumpled up in her hand. In a soft voice she says, “These are
for you. They’re my panties. I autographed them.”
As Ann leaves, I can’t resist from placing the panties against my nose and inhaling. As I’m enjoying the rich, musky feminine scent of Ann’s panties I feel a spurt of cum shoot from my cockhead. I can’t hold back any longer. I have an urgent need to cum. I stuff the panties into my pocket and clumsily make my way to the men’s room. Once there I unzip my fly and barely get my throbbing cock out of my pants before huge gobs of hot, sticky, creamy cum spurt out of my swollen cockhead. I sigh with relief. This is the sexual release I so desperately need after being teased and sexually aroused by the
woman of my dreams, Ann Curry!.

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA