Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain’s Log: Brie Larson  (Read 24070 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain’s Log: Brie Larson
« on: September 12, 2022, 04:32:40 PM »
Captain’s Log: Brie Larson
By Cptnstrwrs

Houston, Texas

I sit in the lobby of the hotel waiting. Any minute now I’m supposed to be doing an interview with Brie Larson. Only problem is she’s nowhere to be found. I know she’s only a few minutes late but my mind immediately remembers everything I’ve read online about her: that Brie acts like a diva, that she thinks everyone else is beneath her, and that she thinks of herself as a strong, independent woman ever since she did a few Marvel movies as Captain Marvel. As I see her come off the elevator and begin to walk towards me I can tell by the way she’s walking and the way she carries herself that there’s a little bit of truth in those rumors. She’s wearing a dark green dress that tightly hugs her curves, the low neckline leaving little to the imagination. “Sorry I’m late Captain, I got caught on a work call with Marvel Studios,” she explains a smug smile on her face. “It’s alright Miss Larson,” I reply. “Let’s get started. I know you’ve probably got a busy schedule,” I say. “I’ve got plenty of time for you Captain, and please, call me Brie,” she says. We talk for almost half an hour with no issue, covering everything from her childhood, her family, and how she broke into the movie business. Then it all goes horribly wrong with one question. “So Brie how’s the love life going? It’s got to be difficult to date while filming all these movies,” I ask. Her face turns a dark red and something tells me she’s about to let me have it. “What the hell is that supposed to me?!” Brie shouts. “Nothing. It was just a question,” I reply, my hands held out in front of me as I try to calm her down. “Everyone’s always talking about me. Saying that I can’t keep a boyfriend, that I make everything about me!,” Brie exclaims. She stands suddenly, grabbing me by the wrist. “Come on. We’re finishing this interview upstairs in my room!” she snaps, dragging me along with her.
   The elevator ride up to her room is probably the most awkward 2 minutes of my entire life. I just stand there, silent. Brie is huffing and puffing the whole way, full of anger.  I follow her to her room, Brie unlocking the door and throwing it wide open. I turn, closing the door, and as I turn back to face her she’s on me in a flash. She wraps her arms around me tightly, one behind my back, the other around the back of my head, as she presses her face against mine. I try to protest but change my mind as Brie slides her tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. I let her make out with me for another moment before I pull away. “Brie what’s going on? What are you doing?” I ask, more than a little confused.  Tears well up in her eyes as she answers. “It’s not fair Captain!” Brie cries. “Just because I come across as a strong woman, everyone assumes I’m some kind of snobby, self-centered bitch. I bend over backwards for the guys I date. I know how to keep a man but it’s hard to have a relationship with my schedule,” she sobs. “Brie, Brie it’s ok,” I say softly, stroking her cheek. “You’ll find someone,” I reply, an idea coming to me. “But what was that stuff you said? About knowing how to keep a man and bending over backwards?” I ask, grinning. She laughs, wiping the tears from her eyes. “It’s easier if I just show you,” she purrs into my ear.
   She moves quickly once again, dropping to her knees in front of me. Grabbing my belt she undoes the buck and pulls it off of me in one quick motion. Realizing what’s about to happen I quickly begin fumbling with the button on my pants as Brie slides the zipper of my fly down. I let my pants fall to the floor as Brie wastes no time, slipping a hand into my boxer shorts. Finding her prize she yanks my dick out into the open. I’m about to make a sarcastic comment but the speed and strength she uses wrapping her lips around my cock leaves me speechless. She doesn’t even use her hands, Brie’s head just slides up and down my length, her hands on my hips for support as she slobbers all over my shaft. Guah! Guah! Guah! The sound of Brie gagging herself on my dick is nothing short of amazing and I feel myself go hard almost instantly, Brie never once breaking eye contact with me as she deep throats my cock. It feels so good, not the best head I’ve ever gotten, but definitely a close second. “Damn Brie, you really do have superpowers!” I groan. She laughs, the sound muffled by my dick, saliva spilling out the corners of her mouth.
   Brie slides her mouth off my dick, cleaning her mouth with her hand as she stands. Kissing me a few times she leans in towards my ear. “Let me show a few more,” she growls, a sly smile on her face. She walks me over to the bed, turning her back to me. I get the hint, unzipping the back of her dress. She slides the shoulder straps down and I tug the dress down. It falls to the floor and she kicks it aside quickly. I’m surprised to see she’s not wearing a bra, a skimpy green thong the only thing keeping her from being completely naked. I pull my shirt off and toss it aside. “Lay down,” Brie commands, and I happily comply. I lie down in the center of the queen size bed and watch as she slowly slides her thong off. She climbs on the bed, crawling over to me on all fours. Straddling me Brie takes my dick in one hand, spreading her pussy lips with the other as she slowly lowers her hips onto my cock. We both let out a moan as I enter her, Brie taking her time as she feels me fill her inch by inch. Finally fully inside me Brie begins rocking her hips back and forth, our moans increasing in volume as her hips pick up speed. “Ugh! Fuck! You feel so good inside me Captain!” Brie moans.  Her triple-D breasts bounce wildly as she fucks me and eventually I have to touch them. I reach up, squeezing one in each hand, Brie groaning her approval.
   She leans forward kisses me as I move my hands from her breasts, moving them down her hips until I reach her firm ass. Brie lets out a giggle as I grab an ass cheek in each, squeezing them tightly as she continues riding me hard. I give her ass a few hard smacks as she bounces up and down, Brie moaning  at my touch. Suddenly she grabs her tits hard, as her body tenses up. “Oh fuck! I’m going to cum,” she wails. Sliding my hand between us, I rub her clit as she cums, the actress practically sobbing with pleasure. “Right there! Right there! Please don’t stop,” she begs, her body still shaking as she climaxes. She climbs off of me, her movements unsteady as she’s still riding the final waves of her orgasm, and lies down next to me on the bed, pressing her body tightly against mine. We lie there staring at each other as I stroke her head. “That was amazing,” she says, her voice a little shaky. “Yeah it was,” I reply. As I’m talking, I can see her eyes tearing up again. “Brie what’s wrong?” I ask her.  “You didn’t cum did you?” she asks. “Once again I was too focused on myself instead of the man I’m with,” Brie says, crying softly.  “Hey, it’s alright,” I say. “It’s also not too late for me to cum. Let’s go again. I think I know just the thing,” I say, grinning at her. “And what would that be?” she asks, suspiciously.  “I want to explore the dark side of Captain Marvel’s moon,” I laugh, patting her gently on the ass.
   “Huh? What? Do you mean what I think you mean?” Brie asks, a nervous look on her face. “Have you never let anyone fuck you in the ass before?” I ask, my curiosity now peaked. “N-no, never,” she says sheepishly, avoiding eye contact. “..Does it hurt?” she asks softly. “Maybe a little at first, but not for long,” I reply, stroking her cheek. She’s silent for a moment, then lets out a long sigh. “Alright, we can try it. But only for a few minutes. And if it hurts we’re stopping,” she says, her previous confidence slowly returning. “Sounds good to me,” I say. “Do you have any lube?” I ask. Grinning, Brie hops off the bed, running over to a suitcase in the corner of the room. Pulling out a clear Ziploc bag from the suitcase she returns to the bed. Inside the bag is a bottle of lube, a small pink vibrator, and a long black rubber dildo. She sees me staring at the bag wide eyed and she laughs. “Don’t look at me like that. It gets lonely on the road,” she says grinning. “I’m not saying a word,” I reply, laughing. I pick up the lube and take Brie by the hand. “Come with me,” I say, grinning at her, guiding her into the backroom.
   I turn on the light as we enter the bathroom, moving some of her things aside to make room on the sink. “What are we doing in here? I thought we were going to fuck again,” she asks, confused. “We are,” I answer. “I’m going to fuck you from behind in here. That way I can see your face in the mirror as we fuck,” I explain. Brie’s biting her lower lip as she stares at me nervously. “That’s actually kind of hot,” she says, a hint of arousal in her voice. “That’s the spirit,” I laugh. “Now get over here and bend over,” I say. “How romantic,” she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she approaches. As she bends over facing the mirror I spank her lightly, Brie giggling in response. I open the lube, squeezing a little into my free hand, then squeezing a little bit more onto Brie’s puckered asshole. She jumps at the sensation. “Oh! It’s cold,” she yelps. “Just relax,” I laugh, rubbing the lube in my hand all over my dick. Brie reaches back and rubs the lube all over the crack of her ass. I approach, lining the head of my cock up with her asshole. “You ready?” I ask softly. “God I hope so,” Brie answers. “Ugh!” Brie grunts as I gently push the tip of my cock into her ass. “You alright up there?” I ask. “Yeah, just please go slow, at least until it’s all the way in,” she says. Inch by inch I slowly enter her virgin asshole, taking a little bit of pleasure knowing I popped her anal cherry. She whimpers as I keep deeper, and I gently stroke her back trying to comfort her. “You’re alright. It’s almost in all the way,” I say.
   At this point I’m finally balls deep in her ass, ready to give her a night she won’t soon forget. Gripping her by the hips I begin to slowly pump in and out of her ass. She lets out a low moan, grabbing the edge of the sink in a death grip, her face scrunched up as she adjusts to the hard cock in her ass. I pick speed, more than a little turned on by the sound of our hips slapping together. Sneaking a peek in the mirror I see Brie’s face for the first time, still not one hundred percent into it, but at least the fear has been replaced with mild discomfort, but that’s to be expected the first time you’re taking a dick in your ass. I can’t help but notice the discomfort is slowly being replaced with…enjoyment the harder I thrust into her. I speed up even more, Brie moaning. “You were right Captain. Your dick feels so great in my ass!” she groans. “I told you. The secret to keeping a man is doing what he wants in the bedroom every once and awhile,” I explain. I see her roll her eyes in the mirror as she tries not to laugh. “Yeah, yeah,” she mutters. “Just hurry up and cum in my ass,” she moans. “Are you sure?” I ask surprised. “Ugh! W-why not? Ugh! It would be a perfect end to my first anal experience,” Brie grunts. “Who am I to disagree with Captain Marvel?” I laugh. “Ugh! P-please d-don’t call me that,” she replies, struggling to speak as I pound her ass with every ounce of strength I can muster. I catch a glimpse of her massive tits sagging, bouncing furiously with my every thrust and I grab them tightly.
   I swear I get a glimpse of Brie slipping a hand between her legs. My suspicion is quickly confirmed by her moaning, somehow even louder than before, due no doubt to the combination of my dick in her ass, her hand on her clit and my manhandling of her breasts. “Oh fuck I’m going to cum again,” she cries. I go into overdrive, pounding her ass as hard as I can until it feels like I’m about to pass out. Luckily before that can happen I can feel our bodies tensing up. I break first, my cock pumping my cum up Brie’s ass like an out of control fire hose. “Ugh! That’s it baby! Fill my ass with you cum!” Brie cries as she climaxes. We both finish, standing there, my dick still buried in her ass as we pant and gasp for air. I pull out of her ass, both of us letting out a little groan as I do. Almost immediately a thin trail of semen slowly oozes out of her asshole.  I help her to the edge of the bathtub where she sits and cleans herself off.  We look at each other and at the shower behind us without speaking. After a twenty minute grope session in the shower we return to the other room and fall asleep in the bed.
   The next morning we get up early and have a quick goodbye fuck, Brie letting me give it to her in the missionary position. Not wanting to have to shower again I pull out before I cum, Brie tit fucking me before she tells me to cum in her mouth, swallowing every last drop of cum. We get dressed in silence and go our separate ways, knowing that we will definitely see each again someday..

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, VSM14, St Clair2, Nikko, flawed_existence, Dexter07, 666

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain’s Log: Brie Larson
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 11:08:59 AM »

That was fun, I'm a sucker for titfucks in stories. Love your first person style.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

Viri

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 02:21:56 AM »
I like when authors write themselves in stories, it's fun. It's been a long time since I last read anything with Brie, this was nice.

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 06:27:04 PM »
Nice story, glad to see you back.

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 11:58:04 AM »
Really good fun story with Brie.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA