Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: pregnancy stories  (Read 2984 times)

Money

pregnancy stories
« on: December 21, 2022, 05:58:39 AM »
Ok during my writing career that has lasted nearly 17 years at this point I seem to be the only author either here or from the old site that gets pregnancy story requests from fans I have a laundry list of hotties that are on my to do list for it and I have run across a number of fan favorites that have since gone on to have multiple kids or have done interviews saying they are about ready to start thinking of having families when they decide to hang it up in Hollywood

This is just one step beyond what we do here for kicks anyway I'm amazed I seem to be the only author willing to go this route other than KMB he's been at this way longer than I have and Fluffy is a machine when it comes to having kids

Don't get me wrong the material is there to work with I've stretched my imagination about as far as it will go coming up with different ideas and pairings for authors willing to try it just go for it you may come up with a classic story with a hilarious plot twist mixed in that fans love

Money

Re: pregnancy stories
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 03:16:40 PM »
Ok after some thought I'll use this thread for celeb pregnancy announcements and see if there could be a story I learned Lindsay lohan is pregnant no official announcement yet but I had nothing to do with it I swear

Sign54

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 06:08:45 AM »
I’ve fantasized about Lauren Mayberry if she were pregnant.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 10:32:32 AM »
Thank you I knew pregnancy fans were out there had a look at Lauren Mayberry I can work with that just don't have a plot yet

Money

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 06:26:02 AM »
Well that didn't take long good news Kaley Cuoco has a baby girl bad news the baby daddy not named Leonard

Sign54

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 08:01:42 PM »
Well that didn't take long good news Kaley Cuoco has a baby girl bad news the baby daddy not named Leonard
Blake had a kid recently too

Money

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2023, 08:54:37 PM »
Nice always liked her in green lantern

The following users thanked this post: Sign54

Money

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 05:32:38 AM »
Another baby on the way this time for WWE diva Alexa Bliss

Wrestling fans can now riot if they need to

Money

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2023, 10:14:17 PM »
Ok how did I miss hearing Liv Morgan is pregnant?

Money

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2023, 07:56:24 AM »
Still checking on sources but I think JLo is pregnant hey Cade if you want to take credit for this now's your chance

Sign54

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2023, 02:00:47 PM »
Miranda Lambert might be pregnant soon.

Money

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2023, 08:54:38 PM »
Now this is why I love writing pregnancy stories Wonder woman herself Gal Gadot has admitted in an interview that she wouldn't mind having a baby per week if it was physically possible who the hell wouldn't want that gig? I'll take that challenge all day long I'm just curious how big she would be at the end whatever it would be I'm sure she would look amazing no matter what bra size she had this screams for a story idea any suggestions from the fans?

Sign54

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2023, 10:18:46 PM »
Now this is why I love writing pregnancy stories Wonder woman herself Gal Gadot has admitted in an interview that she wouldn't mind having a baby per week if it was physically possible who the hell wouldn't want that gig? I'll take that challenge all day long I'm just curious how big she would be at the end whatever it would be I'm sure she would look amazing no matter what bra size she had this screams for a story idea any suggestions from the fans?
Her as a brood mare?

Money

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2023, 11:15:46 PM »
I like it I'll see what else comes up

Sign54

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2023, 05:32:13 PM »
I just find it hot to think of a naked pregnant Gal

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA