Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 22483 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2023, 01:50:44 PM »
Ok I'll bite what is the main reason nobody here writes pregnancy stories? I get it if it's outside your wheelhouse or your not interested but I can't be the only author here who gets those requests

Even for the number of registered users here if 500 are authors no way am I the only one to field pregnancy story requests

Truthfully, I've never had it requested (which is fine, because it's really not my scene) but that's because I rarely get requests!

Money

« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2023, 02:21:40 PM »
I'm just curious why so many come just to me asking for them it would take some pressure off

extreme1

« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2023, 04:47:38 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I dunno, hopefully gonna get more work done on some stories!

Money

« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2023, 07:32:31 AM »
Still working on my Selena gomez jukebox story

I'm also looking into why one of my stories was taken down it didn't break any site rules that I know of

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Calibur009

« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2023, 01:19:55 PM »
Well, I'm half way done with the finale of Suck It Hollywood. I just need to write the last four celebrities that will be part of it.

I'm also working on the next Celebs Like It Big with Natalie Portman. Later this week I'm going to plan and out and work on the next chapter of Brad Steele.

Peronath

« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2023, 05:54:52 PM »
Got a project finished, looking forward to actual writing again rather than editing now for a spell which will be good.

extreme1

« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2023, 04:19:25 AM »
Here's your question for the night: what's a lesser known video game console that you'd like to own?
I'd love to own a Amiga CD32, if for no other reason that to experience that weird controller.

Peronath

« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2023, 09:06:14 AM »
My brother used to have an old spectrum with a joystick with a big red button. I have no idea what use it would be but the nostalgic part of me would like that just to see what it actually did as I was to young to remember much about it, apart from the noise it made running anything.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2023, 05:27:09 PM »
Here's your question for the night: what's a lesser known video game console that you'd like to own?
I'd love to own a Amiga CD32, if for no other reason that to experience that weird controller.

TurboGrafx-16 complete with TurboCD.

extreme1

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2023, 04:41:02 AM »
Here's your question for the night: There's a Nintendo Direct scheduled for today, what do you hope to see from it?
I'm hoping for more stuff added to NSO, give us Gamecube games!

extreme1

« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2023, 04:37:02 AM »
Here's your question for the night: What's a TV show or movie that you vaguely remembered for years (bonus points if you weren't even sure it was real)  and you can't find on youtube?
In the 90s, Showtime did an one off sketch comedy show called In Through the Out Door, the premise was that the entire cast was LGBT.
I don't remember it being good (the only skit that really stuck with me was a rather dark game show where people competed for AIDS medication), but it's always something I've wanted to watch again.

Money

« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2023, 08:35:21 AM »
SNL skit with the rock as Nicotrel the anti smoking program

Me harming you a simple one step program that will make you stop smoking I guarantee it

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2023, 04:42:42 PM »
Here's your question for the night: What's a TV show or movie that you vaguely remembered for years (bonus points if you weren't even sure it was real)  and you can't find on youtube?
In the 90s, Showtime did an one off sketch comedy show called In Through the Out Door, the premise was that the entire cast was LGBT.
I don't remember it being good (the only skit that really stuck with me was a rather dark game show where people competed for AIDS medication), but it's always something I've wanted to watch again.

Bionic Six.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2023, 03:30:21 AM »

Revelations that aired on NBC in 2005. It was a post-apocalyptic show about the end of days, tied in biblical themes and all that.

I looked it up and it was a mini series that had Bill Pullman. It was released on DVD, so I'm sure it's out there somewhere. I vaguely remember it coming and going though.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2023, 04:21:05 AM »
Here's your question of the night (Courtesy of Money): Author has a celeb stalker but she's the fun kind of crazy nymphomaniac who is it?
I'm gonna go with Nicki Minaj, she'd probably be fun in that role.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA