Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 22266 times)

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2023, 10:49:23 AM »
Working on projects between doctor visits almost have summer camp story ready

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2023, 04:08:00 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Who do you think would be popular in 80s CSS?
I refuse to believe there wouldn't be about a billion stories about Madonna!

The following users thanked this post: DanielO

Money

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2023, 10:43:44 AM »
Oh your not wrong there pretty sure there would be plenty for her I would think Lita Ford, Debbie Gibson, and Tiffany would have a following during that time with all kinds of wacky stuff

DanielO

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2023, 01:05:51 PM »
In the early 80's, Olivia Newton-John would certainly have been a favorite. Later, in the decade, yes, Madonna would have had lots of stories. And I at least would have loved stories starring Whitney Houston, Pat Benetar, and Michelle Pfeiffer.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Money

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2023, 06:35:20 PM »
Let's not forget the 80's girl group the Go-Go's who are on record in interview saying they were hormone driven sex addicts who could play instruments then take a random guy fan from the crowd for some backstage fun pretty sure that would have made it here in some respects if the internet existed then

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2023, 11:48:01 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Who do you think would be popular in 80s CSS?
I refuse to believe there wouldn't be about a billion stories about Madonna!

Heather Locklear
Heather Langenkamp
Kathleen Turner
Sheena Easton
Sigourney Weaver
Michelle Pfeifer
Madonna
Victoria Principal

Money

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2023, 11:58:14 PM »
Almost forgot the Bangles you know we would have had all kinds of pairings and story ideas for these girls pretty sure they would have been fixtures at the mansion in Malibu if Harem existed back then

extreme1

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2023, 03:29:28 AM »
Here's your question for the night: If you could go back and fix a movie that you liked but felt could be better, what movie would you pick?
I'd go with Disturbing Behavior, love the movie but the amount of slang it tried to invent was fucking painful.

Money

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2023, 03:44:33 AM »
Most of my choices come from the DC movie catalog since the head honchos axed the whole universe they saved me a bunch of time

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2023, 04:00:03 AM »
Here's your question for the night: If you could go back and fix a movie that you liked but felt could be better, what movie would you pick?
I'd go with Disturbing Behavior, love the movie but the amount of slang it tried to invent was fucking painful.

Basic Instinct.

The ending brings up a lot of debates as people find it confusing. I can also add that the sex scene between Michael Douglas and Jeanne Tripplehorn is troubling. That scene is easily the biggest problem with the movie.

Another movie I would love to fix and we talked about it some time last year is Cruising.

Despite all the issues with the themes of that movie, I do think there is a good cop thriller with horror vibes in it. The movie at least had one awesome rocking soundtrack that makes it worth trying to save for the music alone.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2023, 01:25:57 PM »

Spider-Man's entire arc in the MCU.

Cut the sidekick bullshit. Have him rebuff Stark at the end of Homecoming because of Stark's lack of faith in him and a realization he'd been manipulated. Make him the hard luck hero. No billionaire's safety net or arsenal, just a kid on a budget from Queens trying his damndest to live up to the example of someone who he let down when he ignored the great responsibility that came with his great power. Which of course means acknowledging Ben Parker.

Have him remain on Earth and not go with Stark due to Tony forcing him to stay. Then the snap doesn't take him, but it DOES take May, MJ and Ned. Through Parker guilt he convinces himself if he'd been there he'd have stopped it and blames Stark for it. So then by the time Endgame starts we're dealing with college age Peter who had to get there on his own. Again, hard luck hero.

Doesn't just make his story better but improves the MCU as a whole. When you're Spider-Man is off, everything is off.

Money

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2023, 10:24:18 PM »
I'm with you but I'm more like pick an MJ and stick with one don't spend 3 movies trying to spin a story to shoehorn everything together with 3 different MJs it gets confusing you either dig Kirsten Dunst, Emma Stone, or zendaya

extreme1

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2023, 03:20:38 AM »
Here's your question for the night: If you could bring back one cancelled TV show, what would it be?
To be honest, X-Men TAS would have been my first choice, but X-Men 97 is happening, so it's all good on that front.
Instead I'll go with Daria (which actually was rumored to have had a reboot in the works, although last anyone heard, it had morphed into a spin-off for the character of Jodie).

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2023, 04:46:19 AM »
Here's your question for the night: If you could bring back one cancelled TV show, what would it be?
To be honest, X-Men TAS would have been my first choice, but X-Men 97 is happening, so it's all good on that front.
Instead I'll go with Daria (which actually was rumored to have had a reboot in the works, although last anyone heard, it had morphed into a spin-off for the character of Jodie).

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

Money

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2023, 05:56:53 AM »
Airwolf with all the next generation tech available a stealth helicopter run by the CIA would look amazing now the kit alone would blow your mind

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA