Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapters 2023!)  (Read 1078231 times)

Cadeauxxx

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 31
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2021, 07:27:31 PM »
Big Booty Bitches Ch. 31
Starring: Jennifer Lopez, Demi Rose Mawby, Rita Ora

Codes: MF, MFF, Lesbian/Bi, Cheating Affairs/Romance, Oral, Anal, Tit Fuck, Rimming, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

At long last I am bringing this series back. It's been almost three years now and I'm ready. To all my fans who have sent feedback and support over the past few years since the last chapter, thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This story is dedicated to all my fans who have been patiently waiting for a return of this series. Thank you again to all my fans, you're the reason this series is coming back!

Miami, Florida

Darkness filled the room, but only for a brief pause between reflections cast over the platinum chrone borders and metal railing upstairs. A few people shuffled up a new winding staircase that led to the upper floor of the club. A man stood in the middle, gripping the rail in one hand as he gazed forward beyond the bar and to the dance floor. The lights began to slowly blink as a group of three men stood on stage with another seated behind a drum kit. The lights moved, offering rays of purple and blue down across their white suits as the guitar player raked his pick across the strings followed by a quick vibrato bend. The note rang out clearly throughout the new PA stereo system in the club. Outside, the sun had fallen hours earlier to bring on the night. A large neon sign outside the build was glowing in bright pink and blue letters. Tonight was party time tonight at Disco Fever.

The time for grand renovations had long been considered by the club's owner. Tony Diaz felt he had a major task in his hands to step in and save his club from any bad publicity that was typed up and printed in the local Miami newspapers. Two months prior, Disco Fever had been the sight of a crime scene after an assistant at the club was murdered on her way home with one of the managers. It had not been the first time detectives and vice cops were crawling all over the club within the day. Maria's death appeared to be the final straw for Tony's younger brother Steven finally snapping. He had become burnt out from the job and managing his own demons at bay. A subtle reminder of what path he walked in life and the consequences it carried down the road.

Local newspapers had been especially brutal in their coverage of the deaths of whom they dubbed 'the Diaz brothers', partners in crime: Ramón and Carlos Diaz. While Ramón had been killed in a drug bust gone wrong, rumors swirled across town for a month as police searched for his fugitive brother. It would be a month running for the club without Steven's presence there as manager or Maria roaming the halls of the V.I.P. rooms behind the wall where the club was officially ran. Knowing that his brother was facing a mental breakdown, Tony finally stepped back into his club to work as manager. He was joined alongside his son Antonio whom had been mentored in the previous year by Steven. For the time being, father and son were reunited with a nightly job.

All during this time, Tony remained stressed at the media coverage surrounding his beloved nightclub. While it was true he had not been involved in managing the place in the past year, Tony still had a place in his heart for the club. For one month, media coverage surrounding a high profile murder had brought back the old tales of the 'cocaine cowboys' era. He could not escape the dark past regarding his family and the nightclub scene of the eighties decade where his father had made his wealth. Rafael Diaz was a name often attached to rumors of drug smuggling and activities with other players in the Miami underworld from decades gone by. The local rumors from back in the day were that he was once a drug smuggler from Colombia turned nightclub owner in the U.S. Though he had passed away twenty-two years ago to a heart attack, Tony knew his father's past all too well.

The hits continued to come from the media after that brutal month with the discovery of Carlos Diaz found shot to death in a Fort Lauderdale hotel room. Following more news, Tony had panicked and went into full damage control mode regarding his business. The doors to Disco Fever closed the next day after Carlos' death made headlines and then Tony found himself in another rough spot concerning his family. He didn't need to guess that Steven was responsible for killing Carlos out of revenge. Family bloodshed had deeply saddened him despite how troublesome Carlos was. Before Tony had the opportunity to confront Steven about all of it, his fiancé Salma Hayek intervened. Their serious relationship seen it's first cracks in the foundation when they were caught in a heated argument regarding family matters.

It was strange in Tony's mind to witness Salma going out of her way to defend Steven's actions. Their arguments escalated when she told him that Steven was the man in the family 'with the balls to do what was right'. Such a choice of words made Tony question the future as they argued on that slow night. No matter how hard he tried to explain his point of view, the disagreements were too strong. In the end, family meant everything and Tony refused to justify Steven's actions. When it came to the man himself, Steven didn't deny what he had done but was willing to accept responsibility for any additional heat. Tony accepted his indefinite resignation as manager from the club as the questions began looming if Disco Fever would recover from these current events. Nightclubs rarely ever got back on their feet again after having to be closed down due to bad media coverage.

Knowing the task that lay ahead of him, Tony called one of the few people he knew he could trust in his life to ask for advice. He had a long time on and off again relationship with Jennifer Lopez going back over fifteen years. With their history, Tony knew he could trust her when asking for advice on how to handle the future with his family and club. Thanks to her guidance, he contacted one of his lawyers and proceeded to map out a plan for handling damage control. To avoid reporters and the local media asking questions about his family past, Tony became involved in local charities. He began by donating over three-hundred thousand dollars to a non-profit organization aiding immigrant families in the U.S. and taking the time to voice his support in their rights.

Tony would go a step further in trying to repair his local image by donating another large sum of money to the construction of a new Miami-Dade hospital in Downtown. With Disco Fever officially closed for now, he set his sights on a rennovation project. The charity contributions had picked him up some new connections with financial investors who appeared to have an interest in the club. Calling up one of his lawyers, Tony began to work out a deal with an investor who had connections into the music industry as an executive with a multi-million dollar label. The effort was made to have connections that were not linked to any form of organized crime, enough to keep the vice cops from snooping around. A deal was reached for a loan of fifteen million dollars which Tony immediately put into the renovation project for Disco Fever. From there, he reached out to his son Antonio and offered him a job where they could bond as father and son in choosing new interior designs and where to go forward with the club.

Back home on the yacht, Tony had to go home to a new brewing problem in his love life. Salma began to question if he cared more about her passion or his club. She took off, leaving him to go shoot a film and not leaving with much notice. At least for now, they were still engaged but Tony couldn't shake the uneasy feeling he currently had with her. At least for the time being, he focused on his club. Among the first pieces of expansion revamping, was a new platinum dance floor to reflect and glowing hues of the LED lights that were to be installed all throughout the club. It was Antonio's idea to give the club an even better 'retro fitted' look, as he called it. An aesthetic calling back to the days of the seventies and eighties when disco truly did reign king in the clubs. Such themes had reminded Tony of his own father's old clubs, sparking nostalgia within the fifty-three year old man's heart. He gave his son a much earned pat on the back, letting him know if his grandfather was alive, he would be proud.

Much of the budget was poured into rebuilding the V.I.P. rooms, beginning with the floors and then re-modelling every individual room up to the offices. Despite Steven's resignation, Tony kept his office there and did not touch any of his brother's belongings. Much of his desk material and other belongings were stored in boxes and moved down to the basement in a storage room. For his own office, he had it extended with his own personal mini bar. Antonio was gifted his own office and then granted the position for handling music duties. The young man went out of his way to search for local talent across town, convincing his father that it was best to find a decent DJ or live band and offer them a salary for week performances. Tony intervened, eventually compromising with his son that at least for Friday and Saturday nights, they were to pay a live band who were good enough to make the dance floor move.

The last bit of the multi-million dollar budget was to be spent on a new giant platinum disco ball to hang above the dance floor, new security systems and marketing. The latter was an easy game with making a few phone calls and deals with PR agents across town. An advertisement campaign was issued for the return of Disco Fever an entire week before this eventful Friday evening. Local radio broadcast an invitation publicly naming Starlight Sons as the band to be performing on re-opening night. The guitar driven rock band had gained a local fan following after years of playing gigs in Miami Beach, beloved for their retro fitted rock and classic R&B sound. Whatever kind of money they had made previously for gigs was nothing compared to what they were offered on this special night. Outside the club, the parking lot was beginning to fill up as the clock was fast approaching 10 PM. Tony Diaz found himself standing on the railing of the upper balcony, overlooking the dance floor and band from above.

"Nice night for a party!"

A familiar voice had called out to him. Standing there in a blue suit with a matching jacket and white undershirt visible from the jacket unbuttoned, Tony turned his head. His light brown colored hair had been cut recently, slicked back revealing strands of grey while his face was freshly clean shaved. However he looked was of no matter as he gazed to the smiling face of Jennifer Lopez. She stood before him wearing a full white dress hugging every curve down below and designed in a way to expose her muscular toned arms. A gold bracelet dangled from her right arm, complimenting two rings on her left hand shining in sight. Her long brunette hair with blonde ends was curled up into a fancy pony tail, revealing her gold hoop ear rings dangling from her ears. Tony immediately smiled, moving over to her.

"Hey Jen, I wasn't expecting to see you tonight! Wow, you look amazing, babe!"

The two old friends shared a hug as Tony had this moment to embrace her in his arms. After the hug, she gripped the rail and gazed towards the hanging disco ball before her eyes shifted down at the dance floor. The band had proceeded to play a high tempo song with the singer's powerful voice wailing beyond the chords strummed by the guitarist. Jennifer's eyes glanced back at Tony and she spoke up.

"Nice work on the club. I love the disco ball and it sounds like you found a good band for tonight."

"They're local talent. This is probably their biggest gig since they aren't signed with any record deal yet. You know, I've really busted my ass lately getting this place set for tonight. I've been working myself down like a dog."

"I can tell. The sign outside? Love it! Looks a lot better than the old one that was smaller."

"Thanks babe, that means a lot coming from you."

He blushed stepping around her as a young man came to approach Tony and offered a smile.

"Mr. Diaz, can I get you a drink for you and Miss?"

The young man stopped as he glanced over to Jennifer, standing nearly at the same height of her despite the white high heels her feet were tucked into. He had short brown hair, a mustache and wore a full white suit with a visible black shirt underneath. Tony smiled back at him and gave a nod.

"Jennifer, this is my new assistant Pablo. You want a drink, babe?"

She shook her head.

"No thanks, no alcohol for me. If you don't mind, I would like a glass of water instead."

Tony smiled back at his assistant and answered his question.

"Make that two, I'm having what she's having."

Jennifer giggled as Pablo nodded and began to walk back the opposite direction of the balcony. For now, it was Tony and Jennifer together again with the occasional person brushing past them as the club became more energetic.

"Is Salma here with you tonight, Tony?"

"No..."

The expression that washed across his face was enough to tell her all she needed to know. Jennifer reached down for his hand and Tony accepted her touch, clutching her fingers gently as they began to walk down to the stairs of the balcony and go back down one floor. As they walked, she continued on speaking.

"What about Steven? Is here with you too?"

"He's not working here anymore. We had a mutual agreement together and he resigned as a manager. I don't know what he wants to do with himself anymore. I'm running this place now with my son. You haven't forgotten about my son Tony Jr, have you?

"Of course not. You think I would forget about any of your family, sweet dear?"

With her response, Tony found himself blushing again as he held her hand.

"Come on, I wanna show you around the club. I think it looks a lot more fancy than it did before."

Together, the two old friends began to walk around the club, brushing past people who had entered. Tony walked Jennifer towards the bar while pointing his finger in every direction to demonstrate where new lights had been installed and a few new camera systems. Off to the side was the private tables where a few people were having drinks to themselves and enjoying a meal seated in front of glass cube walls. By the time they began to approach the dance floor, a purple haze had filled the club, radiating across their faces. The lights began to blink to match the pace in which the band performed their slow song. A metal rail was installed on the outer area of the dance floor. Jennifer's hand easily glided across it as Tony continued to walk with her. Several people on the dance floor shook and moved with the rhythm of the beat.

The sight tour had come to an end by the time they walked their way back to the other side of the building. Tony was eager to show Jennifer the 'new and improved' V.I.P. rooms as he whispered into her ear. This opening night had quickly turned into a date for him where he was growing more comfortable with each passing second in the company of an old friend. He didn't think about Salma or even his brother. Jennifer's company was enough to soothe his feelings and relax any nervous tensions that he previously had before the day had shifted into the night. They went back upstairs on the balcony, taking a different door that would immediately lead upstairs to the V.I.P. rooms. Upon stepping in and shutting the door, the music outside was muted to a degree behind the closed walls.

"Wow, looks like fresh paint on the walls."

Tony laughed at Jennifer's comment as her eyes had scanned over the shell pink walls. Down below, her heels clacked loudly across the marble white stone surface as they walked together. Hand in hand, like old lovers they had moved past a few rooms all with white doors containing fancy gold knobs. Tony's office had the door open with his assistant waiting close by.

"Fresh drinks for the two of you."

"Thank you Pablo, that will be all for now. I'd like some privacy."

"Yes sir, Mr. Diaz."

Before Pablo had walked out, Tony gave him a pat on the back. Jennifer had already entered his office and began to gaze around.

"Go get yourself a cold one at the bar, kid."

The young man cracked a laugh before stepping down the hallway. Tony grabbed the knob to his door and quietly shut it behind him after stepping in. Jennifer had glanced around his office, noticing the clean space and how there had been additional space added through construction. The floor was the same marble white pattern but with a black rug under the desk and another one beneath a large purple leather lounge chair sitting near a glass coffee table. There were a few standard chairs across from Tony's desk, but behind it was a large black leather clad chair with gold interior. Jennifer noticed a model toy boat sitting on Tony's desk, shaped into a yacht. She picked up, giggling as she examined it. Tony walked over and then she held the toy to him.

"Where did you get this?"

"My son bought it for me. He said it looked like my yacht."

Once again, Jennifer giggled before she sat the model toy back down on his desk. Waiting for them over his desk sat two glasses of water on coasters. Behind Tony's desk, he had a book shelf to the left side touching the wall that led to the door. On the right side was his mini bar. Jennifer grabbed her glass of water and took a sip, followed by Tony grabbing his. While the man had a drink, she stepped forward to him, gazing into his eyes and then speaking.

"So what's going on with you and Salma? The last time we talked on the phone, you were busy getting this place all set up again but we didn't get to talk about her."

"We're having a bit of problems right now."

He gazed away from her and let out a sigh before taking another sip of his water. Tony stepped around his desk, moving to the window where he could glance from beyond the white shades and see the action currently happening within his club. He took a glance before turning back to face Jennifer and speaking again.

"This has been going on for the past two months now, if I'm being honest with you."

Jennifer looked back at him, expressing concern in her face. She sat her glass down on his desk as he carried on speaking.

"We don't quite see eye-to-eye when it comes to how I view my family and she questions my decision making."

Letting out a sigh, he carried on.

"I didn't want to make you remember what happened the last time you were at the club with Steven. That was a bad night, you know?"

"Tony..."

Jennifer spoke low in her tone as she reached for his hand below. She clutched his hand, gazing into his eyes as she replied.

"I'm trying to forget all about that. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose to date Steven. I think he's a good man at heart, but..."

He cut her off.

"He has his ways, as you saw."

Pulling a bit closer to her, Tony continued on speaking.

"Steven might be my younger brother Jen, but when it comes to how we do things, there's a difference."

"Tony I know this, you don't have to tell me."

Letting out another sigh, Tony couldn't hold himself back. Jennifer was one of his long time old friends and he felt he could trust her to express his true feelings.

"Family is the most important thing to me, Jen. Without family, what else do you have? Steven don't see it that way and neither does Salma. I can't get her to see it my way while she told me over and over how I needed to let him be the man around here. He's the one with all the cojones, if you ask her."

Pulling away from her, he turned his back to gaze out the window once more. Tony carried on speaking.

"I don't know what else I could've done. You know about Ramón and Carlos, the now infamous Diaz Brothers as the papers like to call them. They've had a field day writing garbage about my family and digging up stuff from ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Bunch of cowboys, but that's my name. That's my family!"

As he shouted in pain, Jennifer stepped over and embraced Tony into her arms, hugging him tightly as she rested her head beneath his chin.

"Tony, it's okay. I know how much you care about your family."

She raised her head, looking back at him as she cupped his cheeks in both hands.

"Let me take care of you tonight. You don't have to think about Salma. She should be here with you tonight celebrating, but let that be her loss."

While their eyes met, a brief pause was audible outside the walls of the V.I.P. private rooms as the band had stopped after a song. Cheers could be heard before a familiar chord was played by the guitar, followed by a roaring solo that began over a slow chord progression. Tony recognized those lines as the beginning of the Isley Brothers' famous hit 'Voyage to Atlantis'. He pushed his lips to Jennifer's and embraced her in this moment, passionately kissing his old friend as he closed his eyes. Jennifer responded by throwing her arms around his neck and kissing back. This was their moment together as old lovers, always finding themselves together through the years. It didn't matter how many relationships they went through, here they were now like all those times before.

"Can I go on my way without you?
Whoa, how can I know?
If I go on my way without you.
Whoa, where would I go..."

The lyrics rang out loudly from the singer's powerful voice, just as Tony and Jennifer broke their kiss. She gazed back into his eyes for a moment as they didn't have to say anything. No words were needed between the two of them. Jennifer rested her head into his chest, just beneath his chin to allow Tony this moment to hold her. The band outside continued their rendition of the classic song as Jennifer spoke to Tony.

"Come on, I think we should go rock the boat tonight. Me and you, just like old times."

Tony smiled and kissed her again in response to her words. What time it was didn't matter to him as the grand re-opening of Disco Fever would soon carry into the midnight hours. Jennifer wanted to leave and go back to his yacht. Together, they would leave the office hand in hand. Tony didn't fear he had anything to worry about tonight, not with his son in the building who could easily step in and manage the place in his absence. When they left the office, Tony motioned to Pablo with his hand to pull his assistant beside and give him instructions for his son. Jennifer simply turned around, smiling at him as she walked backwards to tease the man. When he was done with his assistant, Tony flashed her a grin and caught up with her. They made an exit from the V.I.P. halls as the band singer began to sing the song's chorus with his bass and guitar player completing the line in backing vocals.

"I'll always... come back to you.
I'll always... come back to you."

1 HOUR LATER

Small waves crashed against the sides of the massive yacht moored at the Bayside Marketplace. Lights reflected down onto the water's dark surface from buildings towering on each side in the quiet night. Inside the walls and back in the master bedroom cabin of the yacht, sounds were definitely audible throughout the room. Tony and Jennifer's clothes were strewn across the floor in no direction to make sense of who took what off first. All that mattered for them was the loving embrace they shared as passionate flames were now burning within. The lights above had been dimmed to make up for the lack of candles to light around the room. Jennifer let out a soft cry as she leaned her back among the pillows at the front of the bed's headboard. Eyes shut, her hands moved down to her breasts that she softly squeezed as Tony's head was down between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes..."

Swallowing her breath, she let out another moan while Tony's tongue slithered past her vulva lips and slowly shook from within her. Jennifer spread her hands over the sheets of the bed below, raking her nails down before gripping the fabric. There was no better place for Tony to be after a night like this, now laying on the bed with his mouth embedded over Jennifer's juicy cunt. He took his time, savoring her taste as he slithered his tongue in and out of her. His hands had moved over her thighs with his right hand eventually finding her clit above. He wasted no time rubbing it, working to give her that extra bit of pleasure as she squeezed her own breasts. Jennifer raised her head, letting out another loud moan as Tony continued to work his tongue within her.

"Tony, ohhhh Tony. Don't stop, yes! Yesssss!!"

Panting and breathing heavily, Jennifer raised her legs by sliding her feet back across the golden sheets of the bed. From her position, it was easy to glance down and see his head moving slightly with each second of his tongue slithering within her. She swallowed her breath, knowing what was about to come as Tony was hard at work to pleasure her with all of his love. Biting down on her lower lip, Jennifer began to whimper. A familiar sound he knew all too well as Tony was confident that she was close to her breaking point. He didn't stop, still darting his tongue in out of her as Jennifer began to breathe heavily once again. Her hands clutched at the bed sheets, snatching them in her grasp.

"Ohhhhhh, OHHHHHHH, TONYYYYY!!"

His efforts had paid off as Jennifer tensed up, her legs slightly shaking right as Tony's mouth flooded with her warm juices. He swallowed quickly, taking in every bit of her sweet love nectar. With another swallow, Tony moved up, gazing forward as his eyes traced up her shaved pussy and to her perfect muscular stomach. He needed a moment to gaze at her goddess body before setting eyes upon her face. Jennifer looked back at him, not uttering a single word as Tony leaned forward to press his body against hers and feel her arms wrapped around him. Her erect nipples could be felt pressing into his hairy chest. Their lips met and he was eager to kiss her tenderly, dancing his tongue against hers and giving Jennifer a taste of her own juices from within his mouth. As they kissed, Tony made an attempt to wrap his arms around her but Jennifer had other ideas in mind.

She shoved forward and as Tony broke the kiss, Jennifer rolled them onto the left side of the bed. His lips found a spot on her neck where he eagerly sucked and began to kiss his way up to her right side ear. The sound of her deep exhales and soft cries only made his heart beat continue to race. Feeling his cock pushing between her thighs, Jennifer pulled herself back from him and began to crawl up from the bed. She left Tony there laying on his side as she positioned herself up all fours, sinking the palms of her hands down into the bed sheets while curving her lips into a seductive grin and gazing down at him. Tony returned the smile and began to get up. He didn't have to say anything, not with witnessing such an expression across her face. Her desire was something he knew all too well and he was ready to get it to her as he stood up on the bed and moved behind her.

"You missed this big booty, didn't you?"

Jennifer spoke aloud as she knew Tony's eyes were fixated upon her giant ass from behind. He took a moment to admire it, running his hands over her skin. She responded by leaning back and then slowly rotating her hips to twerk against his hands. Tony grunted and then reared his right hand back to bring it down for a hard spank. A soft moan was heard from her low voice before Jennifer bit down on her lower lip and shoved her ass back to him. Tony gripped his cock, running it up the crack of her ass to tease her. Her pony tail whipped around as Jennifer glanced back at him from beyond her shoulder.

"Does my booty still make you feel like you're on top of the world, Tony? Mmmmm, I never forgot the time you told me that."

"Yeah, you've really made me feel like a king tonight, let me tell you that."

Giggling at him, Jennifer shook her ass again. Tony stood there, rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her mighty ass to tease her. Her gold hoop ear rings shook along with the pony tail dangling from the back of her head. With a decision to make for which to do first, Tony gripped his cock and moved it down to her thighs, softly rubbing it against her wet mound. Jennifer closed her eyes, gazing forward while calling out to him.

"Yes, yes... That's it, Tony. Take me, yes!"

As she called out to him, he hunched over and sank his cock deeper into her juicy cunt. Tony's hands found a spot at her hips as he began to slowly thrust into her. Jennifer gasped, gripping the sheets beneath her as the golden hoop ear rings and her pony tail began to shake around.

"Ohhhh, Jen! Baby, you have no idea how much I've missed doing stuff like this with you. It's been far too long."

Calling out to her in heated passion, Tony grunted and began to buck his hips harder. Jennifer gasped moaning as her breasts underneath began to shake and wobble about. With each full thrust into her and their bodies hitting together, Tony witnessed her firm ass cheeks shake lightly. He let out a grunt and reared his right hand back, smacking that powerful booty loudly.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Do that again!"

Spank! Once more his hand smacked across her mighty ass. Tony moaned as he began to thrust into her harder and faster. Listening to Jennifer moan and call out to him as their bodies smacked together, the sound becoming louder at a rapid pace. His balls began to slap onto the undersides of her massive ass, creating even more sounds throughout the room. Jennifer gasped, calling out to him.

"Tony! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Having already completed one of his tasks in pleasuring her by eating her pussy earlier, Tony had other plans besides having his cock inside of her. He slowed down and began to ease his long, thick shaft from her juicy cunt. Jennifer's voice letting out a sigh was heard loud and clear to Tony as he soon witnessed her head moving to glance across her shoulder as he slid his cock up the crack of her ass once more. She bit down on her lower lip, not uttering a single word as she winked at the man. Jennifer proceeded to roll her hips in a twerk rotation with his shaft right down the crack of her ass. For a moment, Tony stood there and witnessed this amazing moment. Jennifer bit down on her lip, letting out a loud moan as she seemed to eagerly await his next move.

He used his hands to clap down on her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks together. Jennifer came to a complete halt of twerking and then began to softly giggle as she felt his cock sliding up and down the crack of her booty. Jennifer giggled as she came to a halt with her movements and let out a soft moan. Tony continued to thrust his cock between her ass cheeks, letting out a moan in his teasing act of hotdogging. Once more, Jennifer giggled under her breath. She knew how much he adored her body and especially her world famous booty that he was now playing with. Taking his time, he thrust his cock between her ass cheeks, watching it move up and down for another minute before he had enough. After letting go of those plump cheeks, it was time to go inside. Gripping his dick, Tony shoved it towards her dark little hole and then slowly slid in.

"Mmmmmmmm, there you go..."

Jennifer spoke to him in a low, sensual voice. Tony had to take a deep breath as his focused down, watching his cock push into her ass.

"I want that cock right where it belongs, honey. Mmmmm, go ahead. Don't make me wait for this, I want it. I need you, Tony."

"Nuestro amor es fuerte, Jennifer..."

Speaking to her in Spanish language as a way of professing his feelings, Tony bucked his hips forward and watched his cock sink snugly into the wonderful ass of Jennifer Lopez. A familiar place he had been many times in past years, but there was something special about this moment of intimacy between them tonight. Hearing her moan as he began to thrust into her ass, Tony braced himself and moved his hands over her hips.

"Yes, YES!! Don't stop! I want to feel you! Give it to me, Tony! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

As Jennifer screamed to him with her demands, Tony grunted and delivered. Inch after inch of his long cock pumping into her phat wonderful ass. Their bodies began to smack together with each full thrust he made. Jennifer grasped at the bed sheets, clawing at them between her fingers as she screamed.

"OHHHHHHH, YES! OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

"Jennifer, ohhhhhhh god!! I have missed you so much!!"

Crying out to her, he reared his right hand back and gave her booty a proper smack before re-adjusting a grip at her hips. Tony groaned, pumping his cock in and out of her ass while her pony tail and golden hoop ear rings whipped and shook around. Jennifer had closed her eyes, biting down on her lower lip upon feeling his length slam into her again and again. Tony was in heaven with his cock shoved inside her ass.

"I can't stop!!"

"DON'T STOP, HONEY! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!"

Gritting his teeth, Tony grunted again and began to pick up the pace, bucking his hips at a faster steady rhythm. Over and over, he watched his cock pump in and out of what he believed to be the world's greatest ass. There was nothing better than this as a way to end his night, giving Jennifer his love in the form of pounding her phat rump. She moaned and yelled to him as he began to slow himself down as a way to hold off the inevible building up from within him.

"Don't stop, Tony! I want you to shoot that hot load right up my ass! Give it to me like you used to do!"

She glanced at him from beyond her right shoulder, offering him a subtle smile that only Jennifer could do for the man. Tony responded by coming to a stop. His cock still lodged in her ass, he leaned forward, almost laying over her back and using his hands to softly caress her back until he found her shoulders. Slightly breathing down her neck, Tony's lips pressed beneath her ear as he whispered to her.

"You've always been more than a friend to me, baby... I'll never forget the moments we share like this."

Bucking his hips once more, Tony pounded slowly into her ass while listening to Jennifer's soft moans and breathing. She had adjusted her hands over her bed sheets, sliding them down so she could lean her head against one of the pillows up front. With her face down, Jennifer shoved her ass up to quietly encourage him to finish. Tony groaned and leaned up, gripping her shoulders gently as he bucked his hips and began to exhale deeply. He was so close, but at the height of pleasure, he didn't want this moment to end.

"Ohhhhhh amante, OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!

Grunting again, he began to wail off in his cries upon the feeling of an orgasm buried within Jennifer's ass. She moaned, dropping her lower lip and gasping.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm... Tony..."

Softly speaking her words, Jennifer lay over the bed as he leaned up and made one last thrust into her ass. Tony embraced this moment with her before he began to slowly pull his cock out of her dark little hole, watching as a stream of his cum leaked out and dripped from her ass down to her thighs. Stepping aside from the bed, Tony immediately collapsed on his stomach right next to Jennifer. She moved towards him from the left side, snuggling up to him as she lay her head over his chest and listened to his heart beat. Tony was exhausted from this night spent making love with her, now breathing a sigh of relief as he couldn't have felt any better after these past two hard months. He wrapped his arms around her to gently cradle her, glancing down to see those beautiful brown eyes gazing up at him and that soft smile. Tony wanted to say something, but there was no words to capture this moment. He kissed her forehead, ready now to drift into a deep slumber with a woman he loved.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 07:22:14 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

Re: Big Booty Bitches
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2021, 07:32:16 PM »
1 DAY LATER

The morning sun had come hours earlier as Tony began to awaken in his bed alone. He glanced over at the clock sitting on his nightstand to see it was almost eleven at noon meaning he had clearly overslept. For the past month alone he had been getting up every morning around seven and making coffee, but today was an exception. As he got out of bed and realized he was naked, looking down to see his clothes from last night scattered over the floor, memories began to flood through his mind of what happened. Jennifer's high heels were still on the floor, the one hint he had that she was still on board the yacht. He grabbed his suit jacket, digging for his smartphone out of the inner pocket to see if Salma had at least sent him a text message. No answer with zero communication between them for the past four days. Not letting it bother him too much for now, Tony stomped his way into the bathroom to get a shower.

The warm water spraying from the faucet head was a nice way to fully awaken before having a single cup of coffee. He felt some guilt for the fact he had cheated on Salma with Jennifer last night, but he could not worry about those feelings right now. Tony took his time in the shower washing his body but knew better than to stay in the shower for too long. After getting out, he shaved his face and then went back into the bedroom to put on some underwear and wrap a robe over his freshly cleaned body. All in all, he had taken only twenty minutes to himself before now stepping out of the bedroom cabin and exploring his mega yacht. Tony began to walk through the halls to the inner cabins, finding his way into the main cabin where Jennifer was seated over the couch, sipping on a cup of coffee as she wore a purple robe, undone to reveal her white matching thong and bra.

"Good morning, Mr. Club King!"

An old nickname calling out from her voice, Tony blushed as he smiled. Jennifer got up from where she was seated and sat her coffee down a table close by. She turned back to the couch, grabbing a folded paper as she stepped her way over Tony to greet him with with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Jen, I wasn't expecting you to still be here this morning. I overslept, you should've woke me up."

"Oh no, I wasn't doing that to you, Tony. You were sleeping so peacefully and I think you deserved to rest."

Handing him the paper, Jennifer smiled. Tony glanced down to see it was the newest print of the Miami Herald, Saturday's edition. Taking it from her hand, Tony unfolded it to see the front page as he began to speak.

"Where did you get this? I don't have paper delivery to the boat."

"I had one of your drivers go into town and get it. Look, right here-"

Jennifer spoke while pointing down on the front page. A column near the bottom carried the headline of 'Return of Disco Fever'.

"You made it to page three, honey. There's a whole section about last night."

Tony began to smile as he opened the paper and immediately turned to the third page. Jennifer stepped her way to the side, studying his facial expression as Tony witnessed the full color printed photos of his club. The story appeared to be written by a journalist who had arrived sometime later in the night before he and Jennifer departed. There were two photos from inside the club, one showing the new disco ball and another of the live band. Tony began reading the article as it opened with glowing praise, going as far as to call Disco Fever 'a beloved piece of Miami night life'. Tony let out a sigh of relief after reading through a few paragraphs, one mentioning his name and the sudden close down of the club last month, but not a printed word about Carlos or Ramón. Letting out a sigh of relief, he spoke up.

"Let me tell you something, baby. It's nice to read something in the papers for a change that isn't talking about the infamous Diaz brothers."

"Look, there's your boy, little Tony. He took an interview last night after we left."

Jennifer pointed to a small photo at the bottom of the page. In front of neon lights was the smiling mug belonging to his son Antonio. Wearing a white blazer jacket with a visible pink shirt underneath, the young man smiled in front of the camera as he stood near the bar. His brown hair had grown slightly at length past his ears, split down the middle fitting with a black mustache he now carried with his overal appearance. Tony's eyes wandered down below, reading the caption to the photo: 'like father, like son: Antonio Diaz at the grand re-opening of Disco Fever'. The blurb of printed words detailed a short interview of questions with Antonio's answers. For a moment, Tony was simply thankful that the journalist didn't ask any questions regarding Carlos or Ramón, nor his late grandfather Rafael.

"I guess we left just in time, huh? Had we stayed another hour, the whole article would just be about me at the club and a ton of pictures of us together."

Her words snapped him back into reality. Tony glanced away from the newspaper and back at Jennifer, now thinking to himself as he offered her a goofy smirk.

"That reminds me... I was gonna ask you last night and forgot. What made you show up out the blue at my club to start with?"

Smiling back at him, Jennifer threw her arms around his neck and leaned in, their foreheads nearly butting together as their eyes locked.

"I think you are forgetting that I surprised you the first time you re-opened that club a few years ago. You're an old friend Tony, I wasn't going to pass up the chance up to surprise you again."

Before he could reply to her words, Jennifer leaned in and pushed her lips to his. Tony folded the paper, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her to embrace the woman into a tender kiss. As he moaned into her mouth, she began to pull away, looking back at him with a small grin as he opened her eyes. Now was the time for her to ask him about serious questions regarding a future together, their future.

"I think we have a lot to talk about today, Tony."

"We do, baby."

9 HOURS LATER

Waking up at noon had become all too normal in Antonio's life. At this point in time, he at least had a year's worth of experience under his belt of living on this fixed sleeping schedule. He lived at night and was usually in bed as the sun began to rise up in the early morning. The past month had been filled with plenty of free time besides working alongside his father, but much of that time was spent working out with an exercise bike and occasionally sitting down to play a game on his laptop. At twenty-fours of age now in his young life, he knew where his priorities were in carrying the mantle of a career that had been deciding for him years ago. To some young men, it would not have been easy to be born as the only child to Tony Diaz, but Antonio had come to live with it.

Many others may have thought of such a legacy to uphold as something of a burden and Antonio himself had similar thoughts at one point. He had never developed a strong bond with his father growing up, instead favoring his uncle Steven whom he believed to always have his back no matter what. It was an odd relationship as he didn't have a mother to lean back on after her untimely death from an age where he was too young to remember. Despite the rough times in the past, Antonio had put it behind him when his father closed down the club he would own one day in the later future. Personal feelings had to be set aside for the importance of family and a true test that awaited him down the line. He would not have his trusty uncle Steven to reach out to this time for help.

Though he had managed the club many nights in the past two years, Antonio couldn't shake the nervous tensions he felt upon midnight hours from a day ago. Little did he expect his father to up and leave him before the local media arrived to snap photographs and offer an interview. To him, he felt it was his turn to step up to the plate and make a name for himself. With so much controversy surrounding his family name and knowing everything hinged on the future of the night club, Antonio accepted his path and owned it. Now he would have the second night of the newly renovated club all to himself without his father around. Before the day began to shift into the night with the moon rising, Antonio received a phone call from his father. It was delightful to hear from his old man giving him props and going on about how proud he was to see his face in the newspapers.

Before hanging up the phone, Tony explained to his son that he had some personal matters to take care of which would be his reason for not showing up at the club tonight. Antonio figured it was better off not to ask his father too many questions, as he had the club all to himself for at least for this special Saturday night. He was further given instructions on how to handle journalists if another one entered the club for an interview. 'Whatever you do, ignore any questions that might come up about your cousins. You know, Carlos and Ramón. Tell them you don't want to talk about it and then ask them to leave, you hear me? Don't feel like you're obliged to take any shit from a reporter. Call security if you have to, don't forget that.'

Getting off the phone, he felt confident that tonight would bring some fun. Antonio was well aware how concerned his father was over the local Miami media, given the history that carried with their family. While there was an effort for promoting the club locally, Antonio fixated a bit of his time to social media. His father had approved an idea to pay a social media manager for promoting the club and advertising online. Before he got ready to leave tonight, he was tempted to check online but for now the young man didn't want to be pre-occupied sitting down in front of a laptop or checking his phone routinely. After a shower, he got dressed in a light blue shirt and then went with white pants and a matching white blazer jacket to go with it, taking fashion cues from his uncle Steven. Thinking of him tonight, Antonio couldn't help but shake the odd feeling that he wasn't there. Happy to hear his father's praise, it still would have meant more to him coming from Steven.

Entering the club from the back door, Antonio immediately stepped through the V.I.P. halls and was on way up the staircase to his office when the new assistant Pablo approached him with greetings for tonight. Antonio had to explain to him that his father would not be in the club tonight, so it was up to him for the night. As per usual with managing a night like this, Antonio's first errands for Pablo involved him taking tabs on the coming V.I.P. guests. Since the club had been closed down for a month during renovations, the book of special members had to start over from scratch despite the assumption more than a few regulars would journey their way back to the club. Entering his office, Antonio immediately checked the phone to see if he had any messaged needed tending to and then called the security office room to make sure all guards were on duty tonight.

Not wanting to waste his time sitting in an office all night while the club was becoming active with the passing hours, Antonio ventured out. He found Pablo in the halls of the V.I.P. room and gave him more instructions to let him know if he was needed anywhere. The other man nodded and gave his word before Antonio clutched the golden knob of the white door and walked out onto the upper balcony. He was met with a fog from the distance in neon lights of pink and blue hues, coming from the dance floor and stage where the band was playing. Passing his way between a few people, he walked to the stairs and went down a floor. Feeling pretty good as he listened to the band stomping through a cover rendition of the Ohio Players' classic song 'Fopp', Antonio grinned at the bass beat while making his way to the bar.

From the distance, he caught sight of a short woman with long brunette hair extending down her back. She appeared to be wearing a black shirt with matching pants down below that hugged every tight curve down to a thick, round buttocks. She leaned over the bar, pushing her ass out and legs spread, black high heels down below. Antonio glanced around, just to make sure he wasn't the only man standing about taking in this amazing sight of a world class ass in front of him. It was rude to stare, so he walked behind her, approaching the bar and then noticing the bartender catch sight of him. An old man sat behind the bar dressed in a white tuxedo as part of his dress code. His grey hair and matching mustache made him stick out from the other employees of Disco Fever, but an old friend of Antonio's father: Charlie. He offered a smile, waving his hand to the young man.

"Antonio! Qué puedo conseguirte?"

The man called out to him in Spanish while the woman began to immediately turn around, shoving her right forearm down over the bar's marble stone surface.

Antonio stood there and got a good look of what definitely appeared to be a model standing to face him. Her outfit was a black pant suit with a long V neck that offered an amazing sight at her massive, busty cleavage. Big brown eyes gazed back at him with a soft smile. He immediately recognized her as a model he had followed on social media sites over the past few years. There was no way he could mistake Demi Rose Mawby for any other woman, unless she had a doppelgänger locally in town who had dropped by. Antonio offered a smile to her, then nodded at the bartender and replied.

"Hey Charlie, get me a shot of Jack Daniels, will ya?"

Stepping up to the bar next to the woman, Antonio turned and smiled to her. He immediately noticed she had not ordered a drink yet and then he spoke again to the bartender.

"Has this lady ordered herself something to drink yet?"

"No, she just made her way up here."

Smiling back at her, Antonio studied the facial expression she carried and knew definitely he was face to face with Demi Rose. He would soon know for sure as the buxom woman parted her lips and spoke in a heavy British accent.

"Get me a margarita."

Her eyes never left his as she spoke. Antonio glanced back to the bartender and then tapped his finger down on the marble surface of the bar.

"This one's on me."

Reaching into the inner pocket of his jacket, Antonio took out his wallet to immediately pay. Charlie laughed at him, shaking his head.

"You're a manager, Antonio. You should know this drink is free, same for the Miss. here at your request."

"Thank you very much."

Smirking back at him as they stood at the bar awaiting their drinks, Demi turned to look back at him, speaking again.

"You're Antonio Diaz, huh?"

Giving her a slight nod, he replied back with her name.

"Yeah and I think I'm talking to the one and only Miss. Demi Rose Mawby, correct?"

She smiled, flashing her teeth in surprise right as the bartender set their drinks on the table.

"I wasn't expecting anyone to recognize me tonight, let alone the club's manager."

Giggling at him, she clutched the small glass with a straw and proceeded to sip from it. Antonio grabbed his shot glass and immediately downed the whiskey quickly, letting out an audible 'ahhh' as he tasted every last drop of the alcohol swallowed down his throat. She studied him and then spoke again.

"Given your choice of drink, I take it that you're quite the hard partying kinda guy."

Antonio chuckled, returning another smirk at her beneath his mustache.

"Maybe. I guess it depends on what hour of the night you're meeting me."

Demi took another sip of her drink and then spoke again.

"So how did you recognize me? That's something I'd like to know."

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You seem to know my full name."

Her eyes watched him as she leaned against the table, knowing that his eyes would move down below to see her busty cleavage pushed into the tight shirt. Demi bit down on her lower lip before replying.

"Well, first of all the bartender said your name. Second, you were on the local news this morning. I'm in town looking to do some photo shoots and what can I say? I'm a girl that likes a good time, so I wanted to see what this club had to offer."

"Are you impressed tonight? I mean... I could sit here all night and waste your time, if you aren't."

Openly flirting with her to see what kind of reaction he would get Antonio, grinned. Demi finished her drink and set the glass back down over the bar. Antonio kept his eyes focused on her as she began to step away from the bar. He turned his head as she glanced over her shoulder as if to notice his eyes glancing down at her giant ass. Motioning with her right hand, she called out to him.

"Come on, let's dance!"

Smirking back at her, the young man stepped away and began to follow her, leaving Charlie behind the bar to just laugh by himself. 'Like father, like son', he spoke under his breath. Demi offered her hand and then Antonio began to walk her to the dance floor, but not without speaking up.

"You know, I could arrange something to get you a photo shoot at the club. Might help both of us out, cause I know how famous you are online."

Turning to face him as they stepped onto the dance floor, Demi shook her head.

"No, not right now. That's business! We're gonna have some fun right now and if you give me a night to remember, then we can talk business!"

The band stood on stage after finishing one of their own original songs. They thanked the audience cheering and clapping from the dance floor, all before the guitar player moved his fingers across the strings and began playing the opening riff to another song they were about to cover. Few in the crowd would have recognized the bombastic opening riff to Funkadelic's 'Funky Dollar Bill', but that didn't stop the dance floor from moving and shaking as the neon lights adjusted and shifted their colors to yellow and green soon after the singer yelled the opening verse. Demi reached for Antonio's hand and pulled him towards her as she spread her legs over the floor and began to shake her hips. He was forced to step around her, only to avoid her mighty ass from hitting his leg.

It became clear to Antonio quickly that Demi wasn't used to dancing along to a song like this with a funky based guitar driven rock song like this. A few people among the dance floor began to bang their heads lightly, shaking all around while the lights above shifted their array of colors and it was soon a green hue flashing down over everyone. Antonio grinned at Demi as she let go of his hand and soon she shoved her busty chest up against him. She watched his eyes glance down at her heavy cleavage and then she turned around, giving him the chance to witness her place her hands down onto her knees and proceed to twerk directly in front of him. 'Woooo!' A man hollered before clapping his hands together. For a brief moment, several people on the dance floor focused their attention upon Demi and her large rump shaking in front of Antonio.

Immediately rising back up and turning to face him, her long hair whipped around from behind. Antonio offered Demi his hand and proceeded to pull her a bit closer. He didn't pay attention to anyone close by with wandering eyes as a private audience. She grinned at him as their hands let go and together, they danced to the rhythm and beat of the song. A break soon followed in the rhythm, allowing the guitar player his moment to launch off into a blistering, fast paced Jimi Hendrix influenced solo. Demi had stopped dancing only for Antonio to get behind her which gave her the opportunity to shove her phat ass from behind up against his crotch. She glanced beyond her right shoulder to smirk and witness the expression of surprise on his face. He took her hand, pulling her close.

"Come on! I think I just found the club's first new V.I.P. if you want it to be you, Demi!"

"Get me off this dance floor, Antonio!"

He laughed at her reaction, stepping backwards and then taking her hand as he pulled her off the small steps leading down to the platinum floor below. Together they got off the dance floor and began to walk quickly around the club as he was eager to take this beautiful model into a place of privacy. When Antonio got her to one of the white doors leading into the inner halls behind the club, Demi turned to him and smirked. They stepped past two security guards inside and now he had a moment to show her around. Reaching down below, Antonio clutched her hand as they began to walk down the hall. Her heels stomped and boomed loudly on the floor below as they went up a fleet of stairs.

"My office is up here and the bigger private rooms are on this floor."

"Private rooms? What are they for?"

"For private parties and when our special guests don't want to be bothered by anyone unless it's a waiter bringing them wine or something."

They continued down the hall before Antonio stopped at one door close to the offices. It was unlocked and he opened it, offering her entry with a smirk across his lips beneath his mustache.

"Ladies first"

She grinned back at him, stepping through the door while speaking in that sexy English tone of voice.

"Still trying to play a gentleman for me, I see."

Demi stomped her way into the room as Antonio followed right behind her. She took a glance around the room, noticing the large space and what appeared to be luxury white leather couches in the room and a large flat screen TV hanging opposite of them on the wall connected to the door. A small glass rectangular shaped coffee table was in front of the couch, as it was large enough to seat at least eight people. A lounge chair was in the room, also in white to match the color of the walls and other furniture. Down below was a rug in leopard pattern stripes. Demi's heels clacked down below over the floor's surface.

"Wow, this looks pretty good. Were you trying to outdo the nightclubs back at Ibiza with this kind of service for your special guests?"

She turned around and grinned, giving him an innocent smile before stepping around the room. Antonio didn't reply before Demi spoke again.

"I like a club that isn't afraid to treat it's guest when we are clearly more important than the average club goer."

"Well, you're gonna be the first V.I.P. of the club since our re-opening. I'll need you to fill out a bit of paper work in my office so I can get your name in the system and make you a card, but-"

Demi cut him off in speech.

"Ohhhh, I get a club card huh? That's nice! I already have a whole wallet full of them back in my hotel."

Antonio found himself laughing at her words. He pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants and stood there as she placed her hands on her hips, standing face to face with him.

"I know you were eager to talk business earlier, but I'm still not in the mood for it. Let's face it. You brought me to a room where you could have me all for yourself, isn't that right?"

Without wasting any seconds of precious time, Demi pulled down the straps of her shirt, watching his face as she now stepped her way closer. Antonio didn't bother replying to her and soon, he had her busty tits pressing up against his chest. She threw her arms around him and made the first move, shoving her lips to his for a long deep kiss. Antonio wrapped his arms around her and gave in. The thought of seduction had not crossed his mind at all, for his desire to this woman was too strong. For the past year, he had been looking at her photos on social media almost daily to keep up with who he thought to be one of the most gorgeous glamour models he had ever witnessed on screen. Now he was locking lips with the one and only Demi Rose Mawby, trading passionate kisses back and forth with her.

She stepped back, gripping his shirt and pulling him forward before the next thing they knew, both of them were rushing to get their clothes off. Antonio took off his jacket first, then reached down for his shoes all while he could hear Demi's clothes rustling. He caught a glimpse of her thickness when she pushed her pants down, revealing a small white thong underneath. Her shirt draped over the floor, falling over his pink shirt and then he suddenly remembered there was a sign for the door nearby. Antonio pointed over to the side near the door where a 'Do Not Disturb' sign was printed in bold black letters. He motioned for her to grab the shine as he unbuttoned his pants and began to take them off. Demi stomped her heels forward, allowing him to listen to the clicking and clacking of them over the floor. As he turned around, he witnessed something he would not soon forget to start this night.

The mighty full ass of Demi Rose Mawby with only a small thong tucked between it on full display. She grabbed the sign, quickly opened the door and leaned down. For a few seconds, he stood there simply mesmerized by her huge booty as she hung the sign on the outer door knob and then quickly shut it. As Demi turned around, she giggled and saw the look on his face, causing her to bite down on her lower lip. Now Antonio was witnessing her massive natural breasts in all of their firm glory. She slowly stepped her way over to him as he shoved his underwear down and stepped out of it. Demi's eyes moved from his face down to his semi-erect cock waiting all for her. Not wasting any time, she reached down for it with her right hand and listened to the gasp he made within his voice as her slender fingers wrapped around his growing pole. Demi smirked up at him as she began to fall down to her knees and softly spoke.

"Let's see if you've got a big enough cock to justify that mustache on your face."

Giggling again, Demi watched his face flush into a slightly red hue as Antonio blushed at her words. As she settled herself down upon her knees, she began to wank his cock up and down with her hand tightening around it. She licked her lips, studying the texture of the head just beneath her gripping hand that worked up and down. After a minute of stroking, she slid her hand down to the base and then parted her lips. Antonio watched as her tongue darted out and she twirled it around the head of his cock. Demi's big brown eyes gazed up at him as she took his rod into her mouth and began to slowly suck him. 'Mmmmmm', she let out a soft moan before breaking eye contact as her lips began to move up and down his long shaft.

He didn't speak aloud, but Antonio wanted to ask her if she was satisfied with his size. With the feeling of her tongue shoved against it and now the audible sounds of her sloppy sucking, it was fair for him to assume she approved of his rod. For a moment, he simply stood there, watching as she sucked him slow and sensually. Demi pulled her lips back to make a pop noise and then licked down the underside of his shaft before placing her hands down below at his balls. She squeezed them hard, causing him to slightly move his left leg as her fingers rolled over his hairy nut sack. Antonio moaned as she pushed her lips back to the head of his dick and then began to suck on it once more. Pushing her lips down and up, she slobbered way down the length of his shaft and slowly sucked her way down to the base, shoving the head of his cock to the back of her throat in an act of deepthroating.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Antonio shouted but Demi completely ignored him as she pulled her lips back to the head of his rod and proceeded to bob her head up and down once more. He grunted, exhaling a deep breath as the busty bombshell shoved him no mercy when it came to devouring his long cock. Down below, her hands cradled his balls, still rubbing and squeezing them until she appeared to be finished with sucking for her now. Demi slowly pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a popping noise and small saliva strings dangling back to her open mouth. The strings broke when she spit on his cock, lubing it in her own saliva. Those big brown eye shot up at his face and then Demi softly spoke.

"Mmmmmm, you're ready now."

"What? I'm ready for what?'

Confused at her words, he replied but Demi ignored him and used her hands to grip her massive tits down below. A soft chuckle was heard from her voice as she smiled innocently and shoved her big breasts up to wrap around his cock. Antonio gasped, panting as he felt his thick shaft now lodged right in the middle of her tits.

"Ready for this!"

Demi yelled at him and then grinned as she appeared to take an extra bit of satisfaction with the bewildered look of surprise across his face. Squeezing her tits around his cock, she began to pump them up and down. Antonio groaned, crying out to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, holy fuck!"

She continued to pump her tits up and down. The immense size of her all natural triple DDD breasts caused his cock to completely disappear down the middle with each thrust before the head poked up beneath her chin. Demi moaned, flashing her pearly white teeth as she smiled up at him and teased him.

"You like having this big cock shoved between my huge tits!?"

"Fucking yes, ohhhh god, yes! Work 'em, Demi! Work 'em!!"

His voice called out to her in screams of excitement before Antonio began to pant and slowly take in deep breathes. Demi continued to work her tits up and down over his cock, pumping them back and forth. She broke eye contact to glance down and open her mouth, flicking her tongue over the head each time it poked up.

"Oh my fucking god, you are just perfect!"

Once again, Antonio screamed to her as Demi continued to tittyfuck him. She slowed down, thrusting her tits down and then twirling her tongue around the head of his cock to give the man a subtle hint that she was done for now. Letting go of her breasts, his cock flopped free and then Demi began to rise up, grinning at him. Antonio offered her his hands, pulling her up and then kissing her lips while her big tits were shoved into his bare chest. He had a moment to feel her erect nipples poking up against his skin. As they stood and kissed, his hands roamed down her curvy hips, finding her massive plump ass cheeks and squeezing them hard. Demi broke the kiss and pulled back from him. She stepped her way over to the couch while moving her hands down to play with the ends of her thong hugging her hips.

"That is the greatest fucking ass I have ever seen in all of my life."

Antonio's voice caught her attention, causing Demi to let out a soft giggle as she pushed her thong down below, now stepping her heels out of it to stand there in all of her nude glory. He immediately moved behind her. Demi watched him from beyond her shoulder as she slowly bent over and allowed him to witness her gigantic ass on complete display. Antonio could only think to himself. He had experienced a number of big booty women in the past few years, but there was something special about Demi that put her at the top of his list. Leaning over the couch, she shoved her ass up and teased him with it. Antonio couldn't prevent himself from softly caressing her right ass cheek and then squeezing it, listening to her moan in that sexy English accent.

"You like my ass huh? I want to feel you smack it. Go ahead, do your best."

Licking his lips, he reared his right hand back and sent it down hard, spanking the right cheek of her ass and watching it ripple and shake. Demi let out a delayed moan and then spoke.

"Ouch that hurt!"

Her voice was mocking him in the act of teasing. As Antonio stood there, she shoved her ass back to rub up against his skin with a subtle hint.

"Come on... I know right where you can shove that big cock, before you're ready to truly fuck me. I wanna see if you're the kind of man who knows how to pound a girl like me in the ass."

Gripping his cock down below with one hand, Antonio grinned to himself while sliding it up the crack of her massive ass.

"I guess you're about to find out then, babe."

Whimpering in desperation, Demi began to shake her ass. Antonio's long cock had sunk between her phat cheeks, but now it nearly plopped out until he grabbed that ass with both hands. He gave her a playful spank before she quit wobbling her rump. Moving a hand back to his cock, he guided it to her dark little hole down the crack, then listened to her voice sighing before speaking.

"Come on, yeah... That's it... I want that cock right up my ass."

Thrusting forward, Antonio groaned as he felt his rod sliding into her tight ass hole. Demi let out a moan that almost sounded as if she were giggling. Her hands were pushing down onto the cushion of the couch as Antonio stood behind her. She curled her fingers up slowly, speaking to him in a low voice.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. How does it feel to have your cock up my big ass? Feels pretty good, hmmm?"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah it does."

His voice called out to her almost in a cry. Antonio began to slowly thrust forward, watching his entire length disappear into her thick giant booty.

"There's nothing I love more to get pounded from behind. Come on, give me the best you've got! If you really love this ass, then prove it! Pound me in the ass, dammit!!"

Demi had successfully gotten her message across as she was soon rewarded with the feeling of Antonio's hard cock pumping into her ass. With the sheer size of her thick hips, he was tempted to place his hands over them but Antonio was confident he could do this without touching. He wanted to watch her ass cheeks bounce and flop freely with each full thrust he sent into her. Grunting, he began to buck his hips hard and fast, thrusting his cock into that phat ass and now listening to her scream for him.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

The sound of her heavy British accent calling out in loud screams echoing throughout the room was only an additional piece of pleasure for Antonio. Her long brunette hair sway in various directions from her back. His balls swung, beating up against the undersides of her cheeks. With each full thrust, their bodies smacked together with a thunderous 'boom' that became audible among the cries of pleasure. Her great big tits shook and wobbled from underneath from each thrust. Demi raked her nails across the leather surface of the couch cushion, screaming out to him.

"YES!! YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became much louder in the passing seconds. Antonio wasn't sure how much longer he could go at such a fast, hard pace. He wanted to please her after hearing her demands but at the same time, Antonio did not want to blow his load in her ass before he had a chance of experiencing her pussy. Grunting aloud, Antonio gritted his teeth and let out another grunt, as he began to slow himself down. Demi was instantly alerted to this as she gazed at him from over her right shoulder. The expression across her face told him everything, as she seemed to be anticipating him to slow down but he wasn't sure if she was disappointed. As he came to a stop, Antonio spoke aloud.

"You aren't disappointed, are you babe?"

"Fuck no!"

She yelled out to him right as he began to pull his cock out of her ass. Demi's eyes gazed back at him while she used her right hand to reach down below and begin playing with her pussy. Antonio had just realized he had not even had the pleasure of witnessing it with his own eyes but he knew that's what he wanted now. As she fingered herself down below, Demi whimpered and then cried out to him.

"You know what I want... what I need... don't make me beg for it."

Biting down on her lower lip, Demi gave him a nod and Antonio knew just what to do now. Stepping away from her, he gripped his cock as he began to climb onto the couch. Demi bent her knees, crawling onto the couch directly in front of him as Antonio stood on his knees from behind her. Demi moved her head down into the cushion of the couch and elevated her ass slightly up for him. Antonio teased her, rubbing his cock between her thighs and feeling her wetness. She let out a soft moan, whimpering desperately.

"I don't wanna beg you for this. I want you to fuck me, please don't make me start begging."

"Don't worry, Demi."

Antonio chuckled after he replied. He slowly pushed his cock past her vulva lips, listening to the faint cry of satisfaction from her lips. 'Mmmmmmmmm', Demi softly cooed aloud as his cock thrust into her pussy. It was evident that she was happy now. Biting down on her lower lip, her moans sounded like a purr now as Antonio took his time thrusting inside of her to get into a solid rhythm to prepare for another round of well deserved pounding. As he bucked his hips slowly to drive his cock into her, Demi slid her arms up front, clutching her fingers together and calling out to him.

"Mmmmmm, yes... yes... I want you to fuck me. Fuck me nice and good! Make me scream some more. You liked hearing me scream earlier, didn't you?"

Her voice came off with such innocence in a low tone. Antonio continued to slowly thrust, only for Demi to carry on now with her words.

"Come on, fuck me real good. I want to scream for you, Antonio!"

Letting out a sigh and growing impatient, Demi used the power of her mighty booty to begin shoving herself back. Antonio groaned as he watched her plump ass cheeks bounce and shake upon their bodies hitting together. He began to thrust faster, now meeting with the same pace of her pushing back on him. Now they were fucking each other together and Demi gave him a loud scream of approval.

"YESSSS, YESSSSS! FUCK ME, OHHHH!! FUCK ME, YES!!"

It was amazing from Antonio's view to watch her massive ass cheeks shake and bounce each time their bodies hit together, but he finally gave in to the urge of placing his hands at her thick hips and taking a grip. Letting out another grunt, he began to buck his hips as hard as he could, pumping his cock in and out of her now at a fast pace. Demi stopped pushing back and now closed her eyes, raking her nails across the surface of the white leather couch.

"OHHHHHHH, THAT'S IT!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Nothing was louder than their bodies hitting together and again and again, Antonio grunted while Demi whimpered and cried out. Her large breasts were slightly shaking as they were shoved up against the couch cushion underneath her. She didn't utter another word, leaving him there to hear her moans and cries as she drew closer and closer to a climax, all at the feeling of his cock pumping into her. Antonio didn't want to stop, as this was the kind of fun he had needed after all of this time away from his place of work. Demi panted and soon began to scream aloud to him.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!! DON'T STOP, OHHHHH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! MAKE ME... MAKE ME...CUM!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Her voice was beginning to sound hoarse and faint after the last words, but Antonio did not stop. Still pumping his shaft into that tight juicy British cunt, he grunted and then began to cry out as he felt his cum rushing through his pulsing cock. With one final thrust, he felt her inner walls begin collapsing and a sudden flood of love nectar over his cock.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! DEMI, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

The young man wailed, crying out in his voice as his cock exploded and he filled her pussy with his juices mixing with her own. This was not his plan for a climax, but there was nothing for him to complain about. Antonio closed his eyes and embraced this moment, sharing it with Demi as they both now needed a few moments to themselves. Breathing aloud, neither of them said a word as they regained their strength.

"Oh my fucking god, you are amazing. I could do this every night with you."

Antonio moaned after he spoke his words, sliding his cock out of her busted cunt and now moving to sit down on the couch. Demi leaned up, crawling forward until she moved her legs to sit down and shove her busty tits up against his chest. Antonio wrapped his left arm around her, pulling her close now as they began to cuddle together. He gazed down into her beautiful brown eyes, thinking to himself that she had the face of an angel and the body of a goddess.

"I believe... we have some business to talk about later."

Her words made him laugh, for he had forgotten all about that.

"Sure, babe. How long are you gonna be in Miami for?"

"Another week. I will give you my phone number so we can text between the days."

"Oh, you wanna do this again sometime?"

Without replying to him in words, she smiled and then leaned up to kiss his lips. As Antonio sat there, she raised her right hand, shoving her finger at his mustache to tease him. Immediately blushing, Antonio bust out laughing.

"There's that grin I wanted to see one last time before I put my clothes on. You look so funny when you smile."

Cadeauxxx

Re: Big Booty Bitches
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2021, 07:33:39 PM »
1 DAY LATER

Water crashed up against the sides of the mega yacht, but powerful enough to reach the black cursive painting of the words 'love boat'. Clouds in the sky shielded the sun that was now beginning to fall with the winding hours. The sky had went from blue to full rays of orange and yellow. Tony found himself relaxing on the lower deck of his yacht, out in the sun listening to the seagulls. He wore a simple white shirt over his chest and a pair of blue gym shorts while sitting in a fold out lounge chair and puffing on a cigar. It was Sunday and he felt that a day to relax had been well earned after a successful opening of the weekend. All day yesterday, Tony had been busy handling phone calls and spending time with Jennifer where they had long discussions regarding their personal lives.

He was alone for now on the yacht, but that would soon change. Jennifer had left in the morning to take a ride back to her mansion on Star Island. She had told Tony she needed to gather some belongings so she could stay with him, all while offering him to come and stay with her if he had changed his mind. The only thing that prevented him was that Tony liked to handle business on his yacht where had a special cabin he had transformed into a mini office. There he handled his phone calls and kept various files locked away in cabinets. Before Jennifer had departed, she spoke to him about a friend in town whom she had wanted him to meet. Rita Ora was a known pop singer back in Britain, known for her flashing blonde hair and sexy looks. Tony immediately had business interests with her when Jennifer had returned to the yacht earlier today with her friend.

A discussion began regarding private parties back at the club. Rita wanted a personal guarantee to have a private party with some guests in the V.I.P. rooms. Tony had given her his word he would be fine with this party she wanted, as long as no one brought drugs into his club. He studied her reaction to see if she would be disappointed, but the singer didn't argue him. Tony knew better than to take any unneeded risks with the status of his club after the fury of so much bad publicity in the past two months. Jennifer left the yacht later again with her friend after the meeting and now he had been sitting alone for the past several hours since the afternoon. There was much they had discussed yesterday as friends and old lovers. Tony professed his feelings to Jennifer despite the fact he had loved another woman for the better part of the past two years.

Salma was one of only two people in his close inner circle he had yet to speak with following the re-opening of his night club. The other person was Steven, but Tony knew he didn't have to talk with him about anything. With Salma still not speaking to him and from the discussions with Jennifer yesterday, Tony knew he had to be a man and tell her that their engagement was off. Whether he would have that opportunity face to face or be forced to do it from over the phone, it was something he had to do sometime in the following days. Next week would be one of a true test but Tony was confident life was beginning to drastically improve. Giving in to his feelings for Jennifer had given him a peaceful release that he had not felt in such a long time now. Sitting there on his yacht, he closed his eyes for a moment as he pulled the cigar out of his mouth and blew smoke through the air.

"Enjoying yourself, honey?"

Jennifer's voice called out to Tony from behind. He immediately turned around to see her and Rita Ora making their way through the door of the inner cabin. He shoved the cigar down into the ashtray of his small table as he got up to greet Jennifer who was wearing a one piece dark green swimsuit and Rita had a robe unbuttoned, revealing that she was in a black bikini with a top and thong. Their bare feet were on full display down below.

"Hey Jen, what's the occasion here for you two ladies to drop by unannounced like this?"

Flashing a smile, he quickly embraced Jennifer for a hug and then gazed over to Rita who had given him a smirk.

"I thought I would bring Rita back for some company after how well your talks went with her."

"What Jennifer means to say is, we've had our business... but we haven't had our fun yet."

She dropped the robe, revealing her bikini clad tattooed body before him as her fabulous accent had a tonal difference to the other woman. Jennifer grinned as Tony stepped back. She walked her way over to Tony, pulling him aside to whisper into his ear while his eyes focused on Rita standing before him.

"If we're gonna do this our way and share love, I think it's about time we had another party of three together. It's been long overdue if you ask me."

Tony's eyes traced the artistic ink designs over Rita's right hand and arms. When Jennifer pulled her lips away from his ear, the blonde singer spoke again.

"I've heard many things about you in the past few years, Mr. Diaz. Such things beyond how you handle your night club."

"Is that right? I guess I have you to blame for some gossip with your friends, Jen."

He gave Jennifer a playful grin, as she simply returned the favor by smirking. She stepped away from him, rejoining Rita and then both of them turned their backs to Tony. He was left standing in the distance, glancing down at Jennifer's supreme booty, cheeks rubbing together with each step she made with Rita directly next to her from the right hand side. Left there alone only for a minute, Tony entered the interior main cabin of his yacht, walking into what was his living room to find both women down on their knees, eagerly awaiting him. Rita smiled, flashing her teeth and quirking her eyebrows up all while Jennifer was to the left of her, shoulders almost touching. Unlike when they first reunited, Jennifer's hair was not in a pony tail. Instead split down the middle, almost matching the same hairstyle as Rita.

"Alright ladies, we ready to have some fun?"

"Get over here and show me what you've got, Mr. Diaz."

Rita spoke while licking her lips. Memories ran through Tony's mind of those old times of fun like this on his yacht. He pulled his shirt off, listening to the subtle reactions from the ladies as they both stood there. When he began to push his shorts down, Jennifer stood up and proceeded to remove the one piece swimsuit from her body, leaving Rita there to glance back and forth between Tony and the famous booty that was standing directly in front of her face. Tony couldn't help but laugh.

"First time seeing that ass in person, huh?"

To witness Rita's reaction was funny to him, but Jennifer was willing to tease the other woman. She bent her knees and then shook her ass directly in front of Rita's face, soon feeling the woman's hands pushing over those phat ass cheeks give it an ample squeeze. A soft moan was heard from Jennifer's voice before she situated herself back down on her knees, completely naked now next to her bikini-clad friend. Rita felt the sudden urge now to reach behind her back and untie the strings holding her bikini top over her breasts. She pulled it away, slightly shaking her tits in front of him. Jennifer took one glance over and bit down on her lower lip, thinking to herself. Tony on the other hand was gazing down at both of them as he stepped forward, stroking his cock with his right hand as he grinned in eager excitement.

"Oh no, honey. Let me help you with that."

Jennifer grinned up at him as he let go of his cock and then she replaced his hand with her own. As he stood forward between them, Tony had two sets of beautiful brown eyes gazing up at him. Jennifer continued to smirk while Rita had parted her red lips to reveal her greeted teeth of pure lustful hunger. The two ladies glanced away from his face, centering their attention at his long shaft in front of them. Jennifer allowed Rita to be the one to taste her man first, as the blonde singer licked over the head and proceeded to slowly suck him. Jennifer moved underneath, licking over his balls as Rita began to suck his cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

Tony moaned out, feeling like a champion now as the two women were pleasuring him. Jennifer shoved one of his balls into her mouth and began to audibly slobber on it down below while Rita's eyes gazed up at him and she slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking inch after inch of his cock between her lips. For a moment, he was in a bliss of pleasure having both women work his cock and balls down below. Tony grinned, flashing his teeth in a cheeky smile as he took in this moment as the kind of fun he had long been neglected the past several months. Jennifer eventually moved her mouth away from his balls all together and then Rita released his cock with a popping sound. It was his true lover's turn now. Jennifer's big brown eyes glanced up at him as she proceeded to suck him.

"Suck me, Jen! Yes, yes!!"

Rita giggled at how his voice cried out in excitement, but Tony wasn't worried about her at all. His eyes were centered on Jennifer, watching as she bobbed her head up and down over his cock. She sucked him slow and sensually, eventually pulling her lips back up to the head and releasing it with an audible popping noise. Licking her lips, Jennifer leaned over so Rita could now have a turn again. The singer didn't gaze upward this time, instead closing her eyes as she pushed his cock back into her mouth. In a sudden display of filthy voracity. She slammed his cock to the back of her throat, deepthroating his entire shaft with ease before gagging and choking on it.

"Ohhhhhh, my god. You're a wild one, Rita!"

As Tony called out to her, Jennifer laughed and replied.

"She is! I've heard stories about her doing this but now I get to see it for myself."

Jennifer moaned as she watched the singer's lips move up and down Tony's cock. He stood there, allowing her to suck him aggressively like this. Jennifer had moved her way behind her friend, leaning her head over Rita's shoulder and watching closely. Rita bobbed her head up and down, soon loudly making slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK!"

She continued to take his entire length, pushing her lips down to the base of his cock while excess saliva had built up and began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Rita opened her eyes, glaring up at him as her lips met at the base and then Jennifer moved her hands into Rita's golden hair. With a slight grip, the singer quit sucking until Jennifer jerked her head back and released Tony's cock, flopping around in a shiny coat of saliva with ropes of drool dangling back to her open mouth. As Rita let out a loud 'ahhhhh', exhaling, Jennifer moved her hands down below to the blonde woman's big tits. She held them up as a subtle hint for what was to come. Rita grinned up at Tony and then leaned forward, allowing Jennifer to move her tits around Tony's cock as she cracked up laughing in her accent.

"Mmmmmm, does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah, fits perfectly between 'em too if you're gonna ask me that."

Rita laughed again at Tony's response. When Jennifer let go of Rita's tits, the woman replaced her hands with her own and then gritted her teeth, exhaling as he began to buck his hips and drive that fat cock between her nicely firm large breasts. Jennifer was still glancing over Rita's right shoulder, watching the action from behind her.

"Oh my god, just look at that..."

Jennifer spoke before licking her lips. Tony continued to drive his cock between Rita's tits. Taking a moment to watch, she finished speaking.

"I knew his cock would fit perfectly between your tits to be able to do this."

Leaning back a bit, Rita erupted into laughter from Jennifer's words but Tony wasn't distracted by this. He continued to thrust his cock up and down between those wonderful breasts, fucking them to a pulp. Jennifer leaned her head from beyond Rita's shoulder, parting her lips and flicking her tongue across the head of his cock each time it poked up.

"What a nice rack, you've got Rita. You know how to handle yourself, babe."

"I knew you would like her, Tony!"

Once again, Jennifer called out to him before the two of them laughed. Rita continued to squeeze her breasts around his thick shaft until he began to slow down and come almost to a halt. That was the subtle hint that it was time to change positions and do something else. Rita let go of her boobs, allowing his cock to flop free and then both women began to rise up from the floor. Jennifer reached down to grab Tony's dick, twisting her fingers firmly around his length as she leaned in to kiss his lips. While they had a short intimate moment together, Rita untied the strings of her bikini thong and dropped it to the floor. After breaking the kiss, Tony glanced down to see what awaited him from Rita. Their eyes met momentarily before she glanced down herself for the man to witness her fully shaved went cunt. She ran her hand down below, teasing him by using her middle finger to rub over her clit.

With his eyes focused on her, Rita, licked her lips and then turned around. She revealed her complete backside to Tony, gritting her teeth once more before she moved her hands down below and used them to trail up her ass cheeks. It was clear to him that she knew what kind of man he was when it came to his choice between booty and tits. Jennifer began to wank his cock back and forth with her gripping right hand, almost as if she were trying to divert his attention away from her friend, but she knew Tony all too well. When it came to a party of three like this, he was the type of man to play fair despite his apparent favoritism towards the woman who owned his heart. Rita stepped her way over to the couch and then Tony made a sudden decision to go over and sit down. Jennifer followed him as now he had a choice between the two ladies.

"Jennifer, get up here baby!"

"Ohhh, you want me to ride you, Tony?"

"No querría nada más. Come on, baby."

To hear him speak to her in Spanish, Jennifer smiled and then climbed onto his lap. She straddled him while reaching down to grab his cock with both hands and softly guide it between the pink folds of her labia. Tony let out a sharp moan as Jennifer sank herself down, his cock sliding inside her juicy cunt was a joy to behold. Rita got up from the couch, looking to be disappointed that he passed on the opportunity to take her first, but that didn't stop her from having fun too.

"I wanna eat this ass, Jennifer. Are you gonna let me have the chance today?"

"Yes, get down there and let me feel your tongue in my ass!"

Rita's question had quickly turned into a direct order from Jennifer. Tony had leaned back onto the couch to make this position work better as Jennifer bent her knees onto the cushions beside him. As she leaned forward and pushed her hands against his chest, Tony began to slowly buck his hips upward. His cock drove into Jennifer's tight cunt while his balls slapped down between her thighs. While they were busy, Rita had fallen down to her knees on the floor below, crawling down between Tony's legs and then treating herself to be absolutely smothered by the supreme booty of Jennifer Lopez. Much effort was required to get her face between those plump ass cheeks, pulling them apart and then finally raking her tongue down the crack of Jennifer's ass.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh god, yes!"

Jennifer moaned, her breasts shaking with each hard thrust Tony pumped into her. Her hair lightly shook, wavering around while she continued to press her palms down into his chest.  Tony moved his hands to her hips, getting a nice grip while Rita from behind began to squeeze Jennifer's ass cheeks and twirl the tip of her tongue around her dark little hole. Jennifer closed her eyes, raising her head as she moaned out lovingly.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it!!"

Picking up the pace, Tony let out a grunt as he continued to thrust his cock into her pussy. Jennifer could feel Rita's fingernails lightly raking across her firm skin as she squeezed that phat ass and continued to eat her out. The pop singer had enough after another minute, pulling her face away entirely and then slapping Jennifer's ass. When she stood up, Tony came to a halt in his movements. Jennifer responded by opening her eyes and slamming herself down on his cock for one final time. He let out a laugh, moving his hands from her hips and then helping her to get off him.

"Come on, I think it's my turn now."

Rita spoke up, biting down on her lower lip before purring out a soft moan. When Jennifer slowly climbed up and allowed his cock to slip free from her pussy, Tony began to think of a new position. He waited for Jennifer to stand up and then he got up from the couch, pointing down at the floor as he looked over at Rita.

"You want me on all fours, Mr. Diaz?"

"Yes please!"

As Rita began to crawl down onto the floor, Jennifer stomped her way over to the blonde singer, swaying her hips with each step. She placed her hands onto her hips as she smirked down at Rita and spoke.

"I think I would rather have your tongue hard at work some place well while-"

SPANK!

Jennifer's words were interrupted by the loud sound of Tony's hand smacking against Rita's ass. She let out a moan, glancing behind her back to see him already behind her. Jennifer didn't finish her sentence, as she instead watched Rita begin to roll her hips and twerk her booty, shoving it up against Tony from behind.

"What a lovely ass, babe. I'm gonna have some fun with fucking this nice booty."

"Not before you truly fuck me! I want your cock inside of me, while I'm gonna be busy with a mouth full of pussy."

Glancing forward back at her friend, Rita winked and then licked her lips slowly. Jennifer responded by spreading her legs and then allowing Rita to embed her lips right at her juicy cunt. Rita didn't hesitate with an aggressive beginning as she darted her tongue inside of Jennifer and listened to the booty queen gasp her breath.

"Oh god!"

Standing behind her, Tony took his time to tease Rita by rubbing his cock between her thighs before he eventually slipped it past her vulva lips. A muffled moan was heard from her sexy accent, but Rita didn't slow down the pulsing rhythm of her tongue darting in and out of Jennifer's pussy. Tony gazed forward, witnessing the look across her face and then watching as Jennifer began to roam her fingers through Rita's long golden hair.

"Wow, someone's enjoying themselves. Does this girl eat pussy better than me, baby?"

Jennifer didn't reply to Tony's question. He began to buck his hips harder and faster, thrusting into Rita at an attempt to match the same pace he witnessed of her hungry mouth at work over Jennifer's pussy. He raised his right hand and brought it down hard, smacking his palm into the right ass cheek of Rita's firm buttocks. Jennifer began to grip her long blonde hair, not wanting the girl to stop now as she was panting and moaning uncontrollably. Tony wanted to say something but chose not to. For the time being, he was going to enjoy himself while fucking a beautiful woman and witnessing his lover in a bliss of heavenly pleasure.

"Don't stop, yes, yesss, YESSSSS!! DON'T STOP, RITA!!"

Panting again, Jennifer appeared desperate to reach a climax. Tony had slowed down pumping his cock inside of Rita's cunt, as he was now completely distracted by watching Jennifer. Her face curled up as she moved one hand to play with her clit, rubbing it furiously. Biting down on her lower lip, it was evident that Jennifer was trying to hold off her climax, but nothing was going to stop her now. As Rita pulled her tongue back, Jennifer suddenly stepped back abruptly and then a flood of her love nectar splattered across the blonde singer's face.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Rita gasped, closing her eyes upon feeling the splatter of Jennifer's juices across her skin. Tony's eyes enlarged watching Jennifer's orgasm in front of him, despite not seeing the girl's face. Rita began to giggle before speaking aloud.

"Bloody hell, fuck!"

Jennifer had to catch her breath, stomping her way away from Rita and instead turning to face Tony. She walked over to him and kissed the man on the cheek, all before falling down to her knees and crawling on all fours right next to Rita from his right hand side. His cock was still lodged inside of the blonde singer's tight cunt, though he had come to a complete stop only to watch Jennifer. Rita glanced at him from behind her shoulder, allowing the man to witness her face sticky and dripping love nectar.

"I made her cum and now it's your turn! Fuck me until I cum!"

Shoving herself back a bit, Rita sent a quiet message through the language of her body. Tony raised his left hand and then smacked her ass before he began to buck his hips once more, pumping his cock into her. The sound of her moans came aloud from her accent as Rita's big tits began to bounce and shake from underneath her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! That's it! Fuck me! Ohhhh yeah, FUCK ME!!"

Rita's nails raked down over the carpet floor below as she bit down on her lower lip. Tony continued to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her while his eyes wandered to the right side and he observed Jennifer's movements. She was positioned on all fours and leaned her head down, shoving her ass up. Within seconds, Jennifer began to roll her hips and twerked, forcing her mighty ass cheeks to begin clapping together. He smiled, grinning almost ear to ear before calling out to them.

"Que dia, shake that ass, Jen! Yeah, shake that!!"

Rearing his right hand back he gave Jennifer's rump a good spank as he continued to thrust his hips and drive his cock into Rita. Jennifer responded by shoving her ass up against her friend, rubbing them together as Rita began to scream uncontrollably.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!! YESSSSSS!! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP, THAT'S HOW I LIKE IT! OHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, MR. DIAZ! FUCK ME!!"

Panting loudly, her hair sway in all directions and then Rita closed her eyes and began to pant, letting out a soft cry followed by a hard scream.

"FUCKKKKKK!!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Tony came to a halt with one final thrust as he felt the inner walls of the blonde girl's cunt beginning to collapse from within. He brought his hand down for a hard spank as she began to climax. Rita's legs began to shake as she panted and moaned. Tony immediately turned his attention to Jennifer, sliding his cock out of Rita's cunt and then stepping slightly to his ride side.

"I need to be in this ass, baby. It's the best ass in the whole world, let me tell you that."

Jennifer let out a soft giggle and replied to him in a low, sensual tone.

"It's all yours, Tony."

It was a wonder he had not cum yet, but Tony was confident in his abilities to hold off with his experience and stamina. His shaft was glistening, shiny as it was covered in Rita's juices. He watched a few drops drip down as he slid it directly up the crack of Jennifer's huge ass. Once again, she began to twerk, rubbing his sticky and wet cock back and forth down the crack of her ass, but Tony put a stop to it when he gripped her ass cheeks. He shoved his cock right through her dark little hole and listened to Jennifer moan aloud.

"Ohhhhhh, yes... There you go, honey. Mmmmm, that cock is right back where it belongs."

"You've got that right, baby!"

Tony's hand came down hard, smacking her ass immediately after uttering his words. He thrust into her mighty ass, watching as his cock completely disappear right down into Jennifer's dark little hole. From how the women were positioned side by side, he was able to easily extend his left hand down to caress Rita's firm bum. She could be heard letting out a moan, turning to glance over at Jennifer and speaking.

"You should've told me this man you're with is a real sex machine. You said he would be good, but I wasn't expecting this."

He began to laugh at Rita's words, still slowly pumping his cock into Jennifer's ass. She replied back to her friend after letting out a chuckle.

"Tony knows how to do it."

"Yeah and I know how to get on up!"

A worthy response to being dubbed a 'sex machine', Tony had to quote the line from that classic tune, all before smacking his hands over both of their asses. Sp-spank! The sound of his palm striking both firm rumps echoed through the room, one after the other. Jennifer and Rita moaned together as he awaited the blonde singer to make her demands to get properly fucked up the ass. For the time being, he went slow, enjoying Jennifer's ass while trying to hold off his own orgasm. Within seconds, Rita could be heard letting out a frustrating sigh.

"Come on, I wanna get my arse stuffed with that fat fucking dick."

Tony let out chuckle hearing the word she used to describe her ass come out in that lovely accent. Slowing down, he began to ease his cock out of Jennifer's ass while she began speaking.

"Go ahead, honey. I didn't bring Rita here for nothing. I should've told you how wild she was yesterday, but I wanted this to be a surprise."

"Come on, you sex machine Mr. Diaz! Get over here and fuck this arse! I want you to fuck it until you're ready to cum and then blow that load all over my face."

"You know, you didn't have to call me that again but I like hearing it."

Jennifer giggled at his response as she began to move up from her position on the floor. Tony now had his entire focus centered directly on Rita. As he gazed down, he noticed some more tattoos across her beautiful skin. There was some design on the right side of her back and now he had finally noticed the inked art on the inner sides of arms, visible from where he was standing and glancing down. Not raising any questions of meaningless words, he slid his cock between her ass cheeks and found her dark little hole.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. There you go, shove it in! You know where I want it!"

Rita took a deep moan upon feeling Tony's hard cock slide up into her ass. Within seconds, he began to rock his hips forward and drive into her. Jennifer had stood up and appeared to have left the room, but Tony didn't break his eyes away from Rita as he watched her hair dangle from both sides, swaying softly. The girl had raised her head, letting out a sharp moan and closing her eyes.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck...."

She bit down on her lower lip again, digging her nails into the carpet. As the seconds passed, Tony began to pick up a bit of speed, pumping his cock in and out of her ass faster and harder. Rita snarled, letting out a grunt before yelling.

"Ohhhh, yeah! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK MY ARSE!! MMMMMM, YEAH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping up against her thighs down below was heard loud and clear. Jennifer re-entered Tony's vision only from the corner of his eye. She had fixed her hair up until a pony tail, holding a glass of water in her left hand and sipping it from the straw while her right hand clutched onto another glass that was filled with whiskey. Standing there, she watched as her man was hard at work, fucking Rita up the ass. Over and over, his cock pumped in and out of her dark little hole.

"FUCK!!!"

A grunt was heard from his voice as Tony began to pant and groan. His forehead had become sweaty through this extended time of fucking. Groaning again, he stepped back and quickly pulled his cock from Rita's ass. Like clock work, she immediately turned around and positioned herself onto her knees as he began to stroke his cock directly in front of her face.

"Cum on me! Cum on my fucking face!"

Rita yelled at him but she didn't have to wait for long as Tony slid his cock down and then an eruption of a sticky string came flying out and splattering across her forehead.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!! FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Wailing out his moans, Tony screamed as his cum began to cover Rita's face. He continued to stroke his cock, firing off string after string of his warm seed that splattered across her skin, mixing with the almost dried mess of Jennifer's own juices. She stood right by him, sipping her water from the straw in her glass and then slowly grinning. Rita blinked her eyes at him, dropping her lower lip as her mouth hung as an open hole in hopes of catching any of his cum. A few misfires had landed on the carpet below with some droplets reaching her hair, but most of it splattered across her face. By the time his orgasm began to weaken, Tony had to catch his breath and let go of his cock, glancing down at Rita and watching the cum trickle down her face.

"Mmmmm, looks like you made a bigger mess on her face than I did."

Jennifer's voice had snapped Tony's attention to see her smiling face in front of him. She stepped forward, offering him the glass of whiskey that he gladly took with his right hand. The ice cubes in the glass clanked together as he raised it to his lips. Tony took a large sip, swallowing down half of the glass in seconds. He wrapped his left arm around Jennifer, pulling her close for a loving embrace as they both gazed down at Rita's cum covered face. Together, they had accomplished a day of fun with a special guest on the yacht. This was only the beginning of fun times with Jennifer, the start of another road of passion in his life. One such path he wished he had chosen years ago. She pushed her lips to his and together, Tony and Jennifer kissed passionately while Rita began to wipe the cum from her face on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chlp

Re: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapter!)
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2021, 03:48:13 AM »
What an increadible return to this series!  Demi was so hot, thank you for this chapter, a joy to read

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2021, 12:22:25 AM »
Very nice! I'm happy to see you've returned this series, I know how passionate you were for these stories in the past. BBB has always felt like your work horse.

As with most of your stories, the strength is in the attention of detail and the little things. I like the whole first bit with Tony and Jen, that had some strong romantic feelings. I haven't read through most of this series to know how close they are as characters, but I can still feel it.

Introducing Demi at the bar with a focus on her ass was funny and fitting for a series called Big Booty Bitches. I came away under the impression she will be returning.

Will JLH have a return? You know I'm always going to ask you that  :P

Aarmax

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
Love Demi in this. Hope she returns soon.

flawed_existence

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2021, 06:18:02 PM »
This is the series of yours I originally followed. It's good to see you writing it again. Will you be bringing back any other women besides JLo? I would love to see Kim and Vida come back, maybe Britney too. They were fun to read.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2021, 06:37:45 AM »
Thank you for the kind words everyone, truly means a lot.

Very nice! I'm happy to see you've returned this series, I know how passionate you were for these stories in the past. BBB has always felt like your work horse.

As with most of your stories, the strength is in the attention of detail and the little things. I like the whole first bit with Tony and Jen, that had some strong romantic feelings. I haven't read through most of this series to know how close they are as characters, but I can still feel it.

Introducing Demi at the bar with a focus on her ass was funny and fitting for a series called Big Booty Bitches. I came away under the impression she will be returning.

Will JLH have a return? You know I'm always going to ask you that  :P

Thank you. Bringing this series back is a big deal for me. I wouldn't have been able to do it without my fans. I'm so grateful for them, especially Florian who had a huge hand in helping with this first new chapter.

As for JLH coming back, that probably won't be happening. I'll see what I can do with where her SL left off, but I can't make any promises.

Love Demi in this. Hope she returns soon.

Demi will definitely be back.  ;)

This is the series of yours I originally followed. It's good to see you writing it again. Will you be bringing back any other women besides JLo? I would love to see Kim and Vida come back, maybe Britney too. They were fun to read.

Kim and Vida are coming back. One of them will be in the next chapter, the other will be back in Ch. 33. I've already made plans for them on where they'll fit in the overall bigger picture.

As for Britney, I probably won't be able to bring her back. I do miss writing about her and have a few stories planned specifically for her outside of my series.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, thiccness

Nidhogg

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2021, 07:01:02 AM »
A most welcome comeback!  ;)

It was BBB that got me hooked on this site in the first place and made me want to try to write stories meself. I loved the pulpy crime-fiction vibe of it, partially because I think anti-heroes and shady characters (not necessarily villainous characters) are sometimes required to make sense of such dirty situations - underlining the idea that these celebs are flirting with the "dark side". It cercainly make the stories more juicy, and it works perfectly in this one.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 07:09:51 AM by Nidhogg »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2021, 01:38:34 AM »
A most welcome comeback!  ;)

It was BBB that got me hooked on this site in the first place and made me want to try to write stories meself. I loved the pulpy crime-fiction vibe of it, partially because I think anti-heroes and shady characters (not necessarily villainous characters) are sometimes required to make sense of such dirty situations - underlining the idea that these celebs are flirting with the "dark side". It cercainly make the stories more juicy, and it works perfectly in this one.

Wow that's a huge compliment. I'm really honored to hear that BBB is what inspired you to write! That makes me feel even better about bringing the series back.

I'm a pulp crime writer at heart, it's my bread and butter. Long before I was writing celeb erotica, I was writing mafia and gangsters. They make more sense to me in celeb erotica. When I first started writing this series, it was meant to just be 3 chapters about who I considered to be the original Big Booty Bitches (J-Lo, Kim K and Vida G). No one else was writing them at the time and since there were so few stories with J-Lo and Vida, I figured I had a job to do. But after 3 chapters, it became 5... and then 10 and before I knew it, the series had grown a life of it's own.

I'm working on the next chapter right now and hopefully will have it done in the next few days.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Downloadedscar, thiccness

Nidhogg

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2021, 06:50:40 PM »
Wow that's a huge compliment. I'm really honored to hear that BBB is what inspired you to write!

Heh, it’s true. For a series to work I think it needs to have at least a semi-plausible story going, and that's what you do so well, even though it's what I consider to be the most difficult thing to pull off properly.

This is just me, but the sexy stuff is sometimes the easiest to write. There are literally thousands of other stories/descriptions to draw inspiration from and it all comes down to the way you want to portray it. Is it going to be hardcore? Softcore? Passionate? What positions, etc.

The art of putting real celebs into a story in a believable way is the real challenge. And it’s even more difficult if the series will be of certain length where one or more characters have various encounters with them. It’s why I’ve considered movie agencies, like in the Journal of an Agent series as perhaps the most «plausible» scenario since it’s a job where it’s natural to meet them regularly. Your SSExpress is another one.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 06:52:26 PM by Nidhogg »

VSM14

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2021, 05:18:35 AM »
What an excellent return to your main series. I had hoped that if you brought this back, you would choose Demi. She is a girl that exists solely for this series and you put her to work quickly.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko, thiccness

Viri

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2021, 08:51:24 AM »
Glad to see all the comments on this return. Demi would totally rock this outfit, and I wanted to leave it here in case someone agrees with me .  :P

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2021, 04:32:18 PM »
Wow that's a huge compliment. I'm really honored to hear that BBB is what inspired you to write!

Heh, it’s true. For a series to work I think it needs to have at least a semi-plausible story going, and that's what you do so well, even though it's what I consider to be the most difficult thing to pull off properly.

This is just me, but the sexy stuff is sometimes the easiest to write. There are literally thousands of other stories/descriptions to draw inspiration from and it all comes down to the way you want to portray it. Is it going to be hardcore? Softcore? Passionate? What positions, etc.

The art of putting real celebs into a story in a believable way is the real challenge. And it’s even more difficult if the series will be of certain length where one or more characters have various encounters with them. It’s why I’ve considered movie agencies, like in the Journal of an Agent series as perhaps the most «plausible» scenario since it’s a job where it’s natural to meet them regularly. Your SSExpress is another one.

This was a great comment. We need to sit down some day and have a discussion based on writing, cause I feel we could have some fun trading ideas back and forth on subjects like this.

Journal of an Agent is one of my all time favorite series. That series alone was a huge inspiration to me with writing BBB as well as influencing some of my writing style in general. BBB is a bit of a weird animal cause I never planned on it becoming this huge series. It took a life of it's own after a while and it wasn't until I stopped writing these stories a few years ago, I realized just how much I had written and put into it.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2021, 04:33:13 PM »
What an excellent return to your main series. I had hoped that if you brought this back, you would choose Demi. She is a girl that exists solely for this series and you put her to work quickly.

Thank you! I love Demi and am so happy to finally be writing her in BBB! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA